Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

+8
long hair
bh1546
Nuada
shaftless
Zixcreator
Jdp710
Delphine
CausticSymmetry
12 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS Empty Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:17 pm

https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/dr-offers-5000-for-proof-that-the-cv19-exists

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Zixcreator likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS Empty Re: Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

Post  Delphine Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:34 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/dr-offers-5000-for-proof-that-the-cv19-exists

I have had my doubts about it all along. So if this whole thing is a hoax, what do you think is causing the symptoms and deaths?

There could be a number of factors. Flu shot has been mentioned, that most who get sick and/or die have had it.

Jon Rappaport is covering this and calling it a fake pandemic.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/05/05/covid-the-numbers-game-the-fraud-and-the-final-answer/
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS Empty Re: Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:35 am

Mainstream media takes advantage of the fact that "conspiracy realists" are not privy to all information. However,
I've looked into this fiasco in depth and have seen a lot of questionable things.

For 1, I've visited over 30 hospitals and dozens of clinics since this hoax began--just on that eye-witness alone is looks extremely suspicious.

However, on the pure merits of the scientific method is where I am 100% confident that whatever this is, it's not a virus.

Then there's the testing....having a Cr-_n case is absolutely meaningless. It's an insult to the scientific method, using surrogate markers (short-cuts) that do not work to prove a non-existent virus, one that has never been isolated or purified. 

It would appear to be more like Disseminated intravascular coagulation (aka, pulmonary thrombosis or Disseminated intravascular thrombosis) - Really all the same thing, a clotting issue.

This is when blood clots develop throughout the bloodstream, blocking small blood vessels. The increased clotting depletes the platelets and clotting factors needed to control bleeding, causing excessive bleeding.

So if this involves the respiratory system, the last thing anyone would want is to get put on a ventilator, because they will die even faster and it's already 'normal' for the medical cartel's standard of care to use them to kill off their patients (in other words, they've been killing people with these for decades usually between 60 and 90%).

We could all speculate if there is either something in the air (something invisible ala high frequency fifth generation, milometer wavelength known to reduce vitamin D receptors and separate iron form hemoglobin. 

Something in the air could be cyanide (it's not uncommon in large cities).

Produce toxins (Jdp710 mentioned this one) and looking into it, botulism toxins would create these exact symptoms.

Vaccine and/or supply supply contamination. 

Ironically, with the locks downs, less people perished from traffic accidents and less people being killed from standard of care and less infants dying from their rounds of toxic shots, however more suicides, depression, drug addiction and divorces.

The message I've been trying to get across is anti-inflammatory, intravenous chlorine dioxide and/or hydroxychloroquine + zinc, and/or high-dose melatonin (vitamin D too) are all available to try.

Those with pre-existing conditions seem to have the worse of it. I suppose one day an answer or source will be revealed.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Zixcreator and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:53 pm

This whole thing is such a freaking rabbit hole. We are being played!
Just one example:
https://ahrp.org/covid-19-has-turned-public-health-into-a-lethal-patient-killing-experimental-endeavor

And it is impossible to get this through to anyone who is giving credence to MSM. I tried talking with my son about it today. He points to "facts"
and "science." He dismisses the fact that as you say CS, the virus has never been isolated. According to him it has been. I can tell him
he's mistaken, but it comes down to, "Yes it has" and "No it hasn't." Going in circles. There's really no point.

Well at least it is a good exercise in accepting differences. Maybe it is true that ignorance is bliss. I just hope he doesn't get a very rude awakening.

I wonder if anyone has taken Dr. Tim O'Shea up on his challenge, somehow I doubt it...

Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:08 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
It would appear to be more like Disseminated intravascular coagulation (aka, pulmonary thrombosis or Disseminated intravascular thrombosis) - Really all the same thing, a clotting issue.

This is when blood clots develop throughout the bloodstream, blocking small blood vessels. The increased clotting depletes the platelets and clotting factors needed to control bleeding, causing excessive bleeding.

I don’t want to talk anymore about covid (broken heart) but I think the final thing I could share is the rash google shows you get with Disseminated intravascular thrombosis she had in the last day and I viewed her body before cremation today and showed even more.  That wasn’t apparent when she passed.  

She took 5 mg of k2 mk4.  Lowered it to 2.5 mg the last 2 months before her passing.  Took 500 mg of rutin.  Both should have helped regarding this but apparently did not enough.  I have some rash that is very very minor around heart and arm but increasing by the day.

Dehydration causes symptoms that make all this much much worse!!! If I don’t drink much water, I get very ill and I will die very fast.  Probably 2 days no water would kill me of stroke or heart attack. I have already tested several times 10 hours and I’m very ill.

I probably drank 2x the amount of water as my mom.  Maybe if she drank as much water as me she’d still be alive but ill.  But then she wouldn’t have wanted to live like that.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Zixcreator Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:52 am

Caustic.....nothing you claim on this thread would surprise me. I am only sure of a few things. From all my reading and research I absolutely know the following: Early intervention in high risk people with HCQ, zinc sulfate and azthromycin would reduce the death rate by 90%.

The fact that this isn't being jammed down our throats by the media proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is a plan. The fact that HCQ has been demonized is further proof. The fact that almost every single study of HCQ has been a study designed to fail. The fact that using HCQ with zinc is almost never discussed.

The riots and division of "we the people" is further distracting us. I don't know what they're up to. But I fear that it will be bad. I'm 60 years old and I've never seen anything like this. Something big is going on.

So if any of you have ideas about what the motivation is for all of this I would be very interested.

JDP it is good to see you are still among us. Hope your health improves.

Zixcreator

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:45 am

Zixcreator:
"So if any of you have ideas about what the motivation is for all of this I would be very interested."

They want worldwide mandatory vaccination and all the money and control that goes with it.  All the other remedies don't serve their agenda so
they get swept under the media rug.  The vaccine would also serve the purpose of population control since it would likely kill off a lot or
hasten their demise.

On a more esoteric level, we are evolving, the planet and people are rising in frequency.  Those at the top of the elite, the one percent or
whatever you want to call them, know of this and don't like it one bit.  They want to keep us down and controllable.
So they are ramping up their manipulation and control games.  The chaos and division created by Black Lives Matter actually serve their
agenda.  BLM has received millions from George Soros, big corporations etc.  

This guy says their games aren't going to work.  We are going up and there is no stopping us.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:48 am

Zixcreator - Totally agree with your observations. 

The powers that think they be appear to be on a road toward compulsory vaccination, tracking, economic reset, communism and increase level of central power (reducing rural population by way of poisoning outside metropolitan areas) 

Always in the background there has been an agenda for which the "powers that want to be" openly publish their goals.

Agenda 2030, advocates for 17 goals. They use absolutely "fall asleep" language so it could be interpreted in a positive way without a very careful discernment.

https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/development-agenda/

Actually, I think we need a better interpretation of this sleepy language.

I think the agenda at hand a divisive way to catapult "free societies" into a one-world, communist-based technocracy.

The following website sort of distills what already appears to be happening. I think this was written in 2019

http://finalwakeupcall.info/en/2015/10/21/agenda-21-converted-into-2030/

What really gets me to really take notice is the overwhelming connection between Bill Gates and virtually everything that involves air, food, medicine, vaccines, tracing...it's right out of 1984 ala George Orwell.

Probably many here have seen videos of both Anthony Fauci & Bill Gates warning of future outbreaks and/or pandemics.

Between those two names above, a large number of people have fallen ill or died because of their influence. 

The very same people creating this global shutdown are also controlling the media and selling the solution, while suggesting a future set of lost freedoms (like of like 9-11 on steroids).

I've studied medical history, that is the alternative version what the media has shutdown, so only the "popular" view is known. During previous 'outbreaks and/or 'pandemics' there were other things going on, just another form of distraction and re-direction or a magicians trick.

Its seem "they" whoever they are getting more brazen and not doing a very good job of hiding the regular deception.
Any thinking person realizes that something isn't adding up.

Just like the HCQ and Zinc or even dexamethasone could stop the hysteria to a halt.

It seems like they're trying to instigate a level of fear and dependence so that we will acquiesce to almost anything they want. 

Personally, I hope enough people will revolt and not allow them to take this any further. It's setting up a fear-based precedent and the effect it will have on young minds is terrifying. I think the germ theory is bogus and unfortunately, this kind of plandemic will create an indelible mark on the enslaved.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:57 am

Excerpt from David Icke's latest interview on London Real.

154:02
I knew that the pandemic was a hoax
when I saw that it was going to give the
cult everything it wanted in terms of
the control I knew what it wanted and
this was going to give it everything
that immediately tells me this is this
is something to look at here because
this cult does not sit
around a table strumming its fingers
waiting for something to naturally
happen that it can exploit it makes
things happen and and because it's
making them happen
what follows them happening is all
sitting in place that's why I said to
you in the first interview this vaccine
for that virus will already have been
there before they
played the hoax to justify the
vaccination and they're talking how are we
working for this vaccination and now
we'll get the vaccination or what's
going to be in it already no it's
already known already exists and it
existed before they played
the pandemic and when I look at the the
way the protests etc played out across
the world so fast
and in such a coordinated way it had 1%
pre-preparation written all over it I've
seen it so many times over the decades
the way they do this and of course the
vast majority of people taking part will
genuinely be taking part because they
felt it was right to do so and good luck
to them and they won't know that it's
all orchestrated they just it just
happens and they become part of it but
it had a massive aftermath the
response had pre-planned coordination
written all over it that's the way this
cult works and it's this technique that
I dubbed a long time ago now problem
reaction solution you create the problem
you get the reaction from the public on
the basis of the way you've explained
the problem which is not actually what
happened and then you offer the
solutions to the problems you have
created and look at the pandemic you've
got a problem actually and no problem in
this case and you have the reaction of
fear etc and then you offer the solution
which is transforming human society as
you plan to do all along so you know
when these things happen you know
horrible things like the George Floyd
situation if we're going to be
streetwise we also have to ask ourselves
well this this was this happened just at
the right time that they wanted it to
get exactly the reaction that they
wanted so maybe there's more to know
about this and it's not just every just
only what you see and I think there is
more to come out about all that I really
do
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:06 am

But if this is true who will be in control? The US? China? Africa? The Middle East? Russia? If all the countries are working secretly together each will still want to have a say in the matter. Heck they can't even get along now. If they just want to control their own country heck that's what they are doing now and have been for years. I really can't see how this will work on a unified global scale. And besides, there's microscopic pics of the virus anyway. China is on the verge of having a vaccine for it. People who are sick have this virus. People who aren't don't have this virus. Sounds pretty simple. Corona viruses are nothing new. They make animals sick as well. And charge money for mandatory vaccinations? Aren't vaccinations free already? They are in Canada and the US. If more money is the root of all this then just raise taxes.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:10 am

Yes...there's gold in them thar shots.
https://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/vaccines-revenue/2015/06/27/id/652549/
I believe the key pushers also have financial interests in them.

Plus if and when someone is harmed by them, the vaccine manufacturers have immunity from prosecution.

I will let CS answer the question about the existence and supposed dangers of coronavirus.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Interesting. So the drug companies want to control the world? In some ways they already do since a great many rely on medication. But then a great many rely on recreational drugs and booze. Not to mention our addiction to fast food and sports. It's just another business. And for all the billions that they make they have to pay handsomely in taxes back to the gov't. Immunizations have been mandatory for certain diseases for a long time world-wide too. Bah! That's not mind control. But can you imagine that vaccines may one day contain nanobots that circulate in our blood stream and make us all Borg-like? Boy that sounds like a great sci-fi movie!

I'm no expert but viruses have been around for a long time....

The SARS outbreak back in 2003 was traced back to sick palm civet cats in China
MERS outbreak in Saudi Arabia back in 2012
Swine flu came from infected pigs from Mexico in the late 1990's
Ebola in Africa first back in the 70's and then the 2000's
West Nile virus from 1937 and 1990's...infected birds --> mosquitos --> humans

None of these viruses were as lethal as this new covid one. We can probably thank evolution for that one.

Thanks to the electron microscope they can be easily seen and studied. And there's probably a lot more out there that eventually will make it to us pandemic-style. And who knows...maybe some will visit us on meteorites?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Many or most deaths attributed to Covid are in nursing homes.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/06/24/covid-behind-the-global-nursing-home-disaster-and-the-case-number-scam/
Article concludes:
People pushed into death by the concocted IDEA of a virus, by a STORY about a virus.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:34 am

But don't you find it funny that we have never heard of global outbreaks of death in nursing homes until now? All happening at the same time? There's a nursing home not far from me where 27 oldies died in quite a short time because of the virus. If that was a common occurrance I'd think it would be making headlines long ago. And don't forget...we all watched it unfold in China. The rest of the world was normal...until it started to spread. Now death and destruction everywhere. What could act so fast world-wide?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:41 am

Brazil - 55,000 deaths....Peru - 8,000 deaths. Does hot, steamy South America regularily succumb to the common cold and flu bugs like that every year?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:42 am

shaftless wrote:But don't you find it funny that we have never heard of global outbreaks of death in nursing homes until now? All happening at the same time? There's a nursing home not far from me where 27 oldies died in quite a short time because of the virus. If that was a common occurrance I'd think it would be making headlines long ago. And don't forget...we all watched it unfold in China. The rest of the world was normal...until it started to spread. Now death and destruction everywhere. What could act so fast world-wide?

Did you read Rappaport's post? Their deaths are being "repackaged" as Covid deaths.  They are dying from their long-term conditions exacerbated by the loneliness
of enforced separation from family and friends, as well as the doom and gloom over this "virus."

Doctors and hospitals are being encouraged to put down deaths as due to Covid.  They get a lot of money for those diagnoses.  Again, because it serves the agenda being pushed forward.  
That is what is "acting so fast worldwide."

Dr. Scott Jensen:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/physician-blasts-cdc-coronavirus-death-count-guidelines
"Right now Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you’ll get paid $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000; three times as much. Nobody can tell me, after 35 years in the world of medicine, that sometimes those kinds of things [have] impact on what we do."
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:07 am

But people die like that every day in nursing homes...loneliness, health problems, weakened immune systems...basically old age. It's the "jump" in numbers that is grabbing attention. I've never heard of 27 people dying in one home in a matter of days before.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:14 am

Wait...what??? Doctors and hospitals get paid big bucks for claiming covid diagnosises? Wouldn't this break the insurance companies? You Americans are strange LOL

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:35 am

24:53
when we go and test the bloodstream and
say there's pcr
evidence of dna of covid in your
bloodstream all we've said
is that this is part of the the garden
covid is now part of your your terrain
is that covid responsible for the
downstream syndrome
it's impossible by our own assessment
because when Harvard
analyzes death from Covid what they find
out is
it's actually air pollution that
predicts better than any other
thing in in the environment better than
the presence of the virus your
prediction of death is
how many micrograms of of air pollution
smaller than 2.5
nanometers is in your
air that you're breathing that's what
you're going to die from
and so and it's so powerful
a year ago i i was at
sun valley wellness festival and i
showed everybody where the next pandemic
was going to happen right out of central
china and i showed the spray map of
roundup
in china and said it's going to come
right here because that's where we're
putting the most pressure
on biology and so when a scientist
yesterday says
these labs are doing this 8 million
times faster than nature
that nature can do this at any speed it
needs to do nature is
way more adaptive than than our
laboratories are capable of
but i would say that nature has had very
little reason to do
really rapid genomic shift over the last
few thousand years
until you know we've we've scaled
industrial
agriculture to the level we have and
with now four and a half billion pounds
of antibiotic being poured into our
soils every year
we're putting extraordinary pressure on
the microbiome and so i believe the
microbiome is accelerating
its genomic generation of genetic
material that we call viruses
now because it needs to adapt faster
than than any time in the last 55
million years

Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:28 am

So he's saying that it's air pollution? Or air pollution making covid so strong? Yet in China and other countries they noticed that smokers weren't as badly affected as non-smokers. And how does a second wave work if the air has been cleared up from a prolonged shutdown? China's air is a lot cleaner now yet there are second wave outbreaks occurring and not even close to where the original one started. Second waves are happening now in the US. Records of infection are being broken all over. Stronger air pollution after all that prolonged shutdown? Or more people on the move spreading it around. New York was especially hard hit. Yet now they are recovering and not spiking again like a lot of other states. Has the air pollution left New York? Over 125,000 people have died in the US from air pollution in the last five months? These were winter months... where the air is not as hot and humid trapping smog and other pollutants compared to the summer months. And the rest of the world got hit by this air pollution pandemic at the same time? How about all the people working in the medical field helping the sick. Doctors, nurses, ambulance drivers etc have all died after coming in contact with these patients. Contagious air pollution? Does this not seem a little strange?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:40 am

Answer, because the tests are contaminated and not representative of "catching" anything.

The 2nd wave only exists because of the increase in testing.

if the tests are not contaminated, then it is likely it is simply picking up pre-existing genetic material we've already had, not a disease marker.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 am

Most people who have died needed respirators. Hospitals couldn't keep up with the demand and companies had to go into overdrive to make more of them. Some companies that never made them before retooled their factories to help out with the demand. Is this all due to toxins in the air? How does these toxins get into nursing homes where more care is taken to look after the aged? Don't they have huge air filters in places like that? Yet old age homes were especially hard hit. And if China never came down with it first would it still have happened like it did in the US, Italy and the rest of the world? Italy banned the chemical in Roundup back in 2016. In fact a lot of countries no longer use that chemical. Yet they still got hit. A novel virus pandemic just makes more sense to me.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:58 am

By "respirators" I guess you mean ventilators?  In fact, ventilators are dangerous and a doctor in NYC, Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, has made videos in which he is clearly upset
with the outcome of Covid patients on ventilators.  They are not appropriate for what people have,  and put way too much pressure on the lungs.

No toxins in the air are not the sole cause.  One of the main causes.  Of course we have toxins that affect us in other ways, like in our diet, and prescription meds.  

Good for Italy they banned Roundup. They've got enough other problems. Jon Rappaport details that here:  
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/09/covid-italy-update-dispelling-the-pandemic-illusion/

Hope you also check this out on the fallacies of germ (which includes virus) theory of illness.  Yes, it addresses the seeming contagion.

Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:57 am

Ventilators kill people (always have), and with "C0-Fraud" symptoms especially so, because a hypoxic condition is worsened by using a ventilator--creates more oxidative damage.

As per above video, the germ theory is bogus. 

In all cases of 'pandemics' it has always been a toxin. There has never been a signal virus, ever to be a proven causal artifact in disease.

They can use all the fancy CGI graphics they want, but if one delves in to the science, all there really exists is presumption and epidemiology. That's exactly the reason why people have been fooled for decades about cholesterol and saturated fat, because of the non-scientific methods...government is bought and fooled, academia is captured by industry. 

Real scientists get fired or gagged for speaking out, that simple.

Virus mania (2007)

https://amzn.to/3aYpCpJ

From the Book titled Virus Mania

What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong (2019)

https://amzn.to/2RoiOdV

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:03 am

Transcribed from video on fallacies of germ theory.

08:12
Pasteur was the hero of his day because he
proved the germ theory and he saved
humanity and so there you go except
there was one problem well maybe not a
problem but he did have the integrity to
keep a personal diary and in that diary
which he told his heirs never to
publish but apparently one of his heirs
I think his son-in-law or something
hated his guts because he's kind of an
asshole, published it anyways and in
there Pasteur admitted, it turns out
that not once was he able to transmit
disease with a pure bacteria not once,
and that in order to do these public
demonstrations he had to actually spike
it with like
arsenic and mercury oh my god he's
spiking them yes because how are you
gonna make people sick he already knew
that he couldn't so anyways when you're
famous you keep going, once you
get caught in the fraud you're in
trouble so then you have to escalate and
he didn't tell anybody except
in his diary and then famously on
his deathbed he said the germ is nothing
the terrain is everything because he
realized he was a complete failure and a
fraud right
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next