Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc.

+4
Zaphod
Jdp710
Nuada
CausticSymmetry
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. Empty The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc.

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:48 pm

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. Empty Re: The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc.

Post  Nuada Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:22 am

At this point unless someone "exposes" the mainstream for fraud with documents(signed papers, confessions, etc), regardless of what certain scientists/doctors say about the virus or the plandemic, we seem to be going towards the direction of the Great Reset(aka NWO) with increasing momentum each day.

And I guess 6 months is a good time to brainwash the public as I see more and more people agree with the mainstream narrative(how naive I was to expect the opposite) including some people I know very closely, despite more people coming out and pointing out the inconsistencies.
Plandemic has been politicized to a point where if you speak out, you are labeled as an alt right extremist or a faschist, or someone who opposes science and reason. Whole thing is a testament to the subpar education system, idiocy of the common folk and the power of the media.

So yeah, props to all those people who have tirelessly tried to speak out since the start of the pandemic but I feel like we are going to meet that inevitable end no matter what.

Nuada

Dudard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc. Empty Re: The Red Pill on the Germ Theory/Exosomes CV19, etc.

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:13 am

Underneath the veil of lies, the truth will eventually surface. Perhaps the true believers of CV19 will embrace the first RNA-based vaccines.  Who knows the cost of that belief. 

Tell-Lie-Vision is dwindling in its size and power. 

The emperor wears no clothes and eventually the facade will be crushed under its own weight.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks and Dudard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:27 am

I hope that will be the case.
They are free to take the vaccines and suffer the consequences. Although that's not what I'm worried about. Not the vaccine safety(not saying that it wouldn't be an issue). But the tracking/surveilance grid(which I believe is the main goal here) that will be attached to the vaccine.
See, they are already saying that the vaccine will be like 90% effective, in order to discard those who will try to opt out of the vaccine : "Oh but it is only 90% effective, so unless everyone takes it, there'll always be a chance for you to get infected, and thus a new pandemic."

Nuada

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:40 pm

I’m positive something is happening out there.  It makes no sense.  The best antivirals in the world did help but eventually stopped working for us.  

One of my favorite youtubers went from a normal healthy looking 30ish year old to now looking like an AIDS patient.  Massive unintentional weight loss. That’s what it looks like to those affected by what’s going on.  He went to the ER for heart issues but sent him off that everything is fine.  Can’t find what’s wrong.  

I think it’ll take decades for them to find what has really happenened just as it took them decades to find out gulf war syndrome from first Iraq war was (mostly mycoplasma).

Seems to get the heart and brain.

By the way, vaccines are designed to turn the immune reaction off to the invader.  That’s the real method, from what I understand.  They use to do something similar like mercury for syphillis way back before vaccines.

Hope this helps.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:54 am

I agree that the syndrome is real, however no evidence exists that it's from an airborne transmissible pathogen.

I've listened to several interviews by Dawn Lester and David Parker who have collected numerous reasons for the syndrome to occur. This book was written just before CV19, but the principles are the same.

https://amzn.to/3eZRFbC

Some of the likely causes according to these researchers are grief, stress, air pollution, preexisting comorbidities,
and other toxins. 

Many often ask about New York and what occurred there. The answer is that ventilators have a an extremely high level
of lethality. 80 to 90% of these people die and it's always been this way long before CV19.

Now there is also a new book by Thomas S. Cowan, MD, Sally Fallon Morell, called
"The Contagion Myth
Why Viruses (including "Coronavirus") Are Not the Cause of Disease"

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-contagion-myth?utm_campaign=shopping_feed_us_en&utm_source=walmarthybrid&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=Cj0KCQiAwMP9BRCzARIsAPWTJ_FXsI4QjZni8Sl7lAAldgz02ZiGRLpHCM0ndIkmw9LqcWhu2aFIBj4aAkkBEALw_wcB

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:16 am

Yeah grief and stress... there is some connection.  

I personally see it as an effect of the illness.  I don’t see it as a cause but a result.  I’m very messed up and a very different person.  I think what’s going on is it causes changes in the brain.  Resembles dementia... sundowners, which is a dementia symptom and a lot of other dementia symptoms.

The youtuber I mentioned who also has has a very bad problem, he thought maybe his illness was caused by what’s going on with the lockdown and all.  That he was just worrying too much which is what’s causing his problem.  But again, I think it’s a symptom of what’s going on.  

I’ve had severe stress in my life from jobs and such but it’s not the same.  This feels like dementia grief and stress.  How those with dementia get it.

I hope that all makes sense.

When my mom was passing away, I was face to face with her for long periods. Eventually, my throat burned so bad, that I put on two masks and that solved the burning throat problem so I continued.  I think my mom transmitted it to myself and about 1 or two weeks later I became so bad that I couldn’t breath.  Throat and lung closed up, heart issues and brain issues.  Some other instances but what I experienced was airborne.  

I don’t think I ever would have got so sick if I did not go face to face.  

I think there are some other pathogen  that’s going on. I don’t know anymore?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7358157/

Crazy times.

Hope this helps

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:27 am

Thank you for sharing this jdp.

I have a colleague who was positive for covid but indeed suffered from Mycoplasma pneumoniae. It adds up as this virus hysteria does not make a lot of sense to me.

Zaphod

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:32 am

Yeah, some kind of transmissible pathogen.  

Viruses makes no sense for why these masks work. It shouldn’t. Viruses are too small. In china, they found a bacteria.

It’s been said if your a caretaker for someone with dementia, your odds of getting dementia goes up a lot.  

I’ve heard individual reports of people saying that for years.  

I get very agitated almost everday and cry everyday.  That’s unheard of for me.  Lots with dementia will be asked, why are you upset, and they don’t know.  It’s like that.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:53 pm

Masks work cuz they stop infected spittle or vapour (virus mixed in water droplets). It's probably rare that we breathe out just dry virus since our lungs are a pretty wet environment. Years ago I caught a cold in july from talking to someone who happened to sneeze on me. I felt the spray on my face and lo and behold I came down with a cold shortly after. At the time I was feeling perfectly healthy. Like really, how can you catch a cold in the middle of summer?

Unfortunately, the eyes aren't protected which the virus can enter as well even if you are wearing a mask. If you aren't washing your hands and touch your mouth, nose or rub your eyes it's easy for a virus to enter. And look at these huge political (before the election) or protest rallies with people not wearing any masks and standing close together. The virus is having a field day.

Nursing homes are another unusual coincidence when talking about the virus. Many...many...MANY nursing homes all over the country have been hit hard with large amounts of elderly getting sick and dying all at the same time. Going from their everyday normal state to needing ventilators isn't a normal occurrence. Our canadian gov't had to step in with military personnel to help out in some of these homes cuz many nursing home workers quit from fear of catching it. This has never happened before...especially during the spring and summer months.

Be careful out there....

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:16 pm

Getting a cold or flu is a detoxification mechanism, it's not only not been proven, it's been proven not to be transmissible. 

The only reason most people believe it, is that it seems plausible and is ubiquitous in teaching. 

A review of the literature:

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/masks-dont-work-review-science-relevant-covid-19-social-policy-0

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:43 am

But why would the body decide to detoxify itself when you feel perfectly fine otherwise? I came down with that cold in july directly after being sneezed on. The timing was impeccable and I can't think of any other explanation.  scratch

Jdp, if what you notice is changes in the brain/thinking maybe there are blood clot issues. This virus has been said to cause blood clots in some people. There was a famous Canadian broadway actor Nick Cordero who came down with it and got blood clots and had his leg amputated and eventually died from complications. If you developed tiny clots in your heart and brain maybe that may explain your illness...poor blood flow. Have you tried taking aspirin daily? Or maybe some herbal blood thinner?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:03 am

shaftless wrote:But why would the body decide to detoxify itself when you feel perfectly fine otherwise? I came down with that cold in july directly after being sneezed on. The timing was impeccable and I can't think of any other explanation.  scratch

Jdp, if what you notice is changes in the brain/thinking maybe there are blood clot issues. This virus has been said to cause blood clots in some people. There was a famous Canadian broadway actor Nick Cordero who came down with it and got blood clots and had his leg amputated and eventually died from complications. If you developed tiny clots in your heart and brain maybe that may explain your illness...poor blood flow. Have you tried taking aspirin daily? Or maybe some herbal blood thinner?

There was once a time when things presumed had to be proven. Now days, science has been corrupted to "scientism," which is a type of religion based on corporate science, that in which profits will be a 'fact' and therefore no incentive to disprove what most people already believe.

All of these presumptions have been disproved numerous times, only that, there's no easy for this information to get out, since it rails against a strong belief system.

Lost count on how many times I might enter a room where there is a one sick person and they will say, don't get too close you might catch my cold or flu.  Never happens....Why?

How many people are aware that a balance of copper, zinc, selenium, magnesium, Vitamin A (not from plants) and adequate levels of vitamin D will prevent these events?  No, instead people regularly take liver toxic OTC medications that are capable of killing. These toxic medications neutralize eicosanoids, so that they body cannot wage an inflammatory response. 

Also, even if one does conduct themselves in a healthy way, being sick can be a simple matter or losing sleep or under stress, which an upset the immune system. 

If one of the two events happened to me...what do I do?  Reach for Vitamin C and take enough to rid the initial signs, the result is always detox.

As far as CV19 is concerned, what some researchers believe to be infected cells are nothing more than biologically transforming red blood cells that are going through pleomorphic changes due to increased metabolic waste and/or toxins.

Let's look the largest organ in the human body (not the skin) but the Interstitium.  It's made up of interstitial fluids that travel through channels that can drift over into the blood plasma via hydrostatic pressure caused by the buildup of dietary and metabolic acidic waste which has not been properly eliminated by the lymphatic system through all the methods of excretion such as urination, defecation, perspiration and/or respiration.

From the way virus experiments were performed, one can only conclude that cellular particles were misinterpreted as viruses.

With regard to other "pathogenic" viruses, such as HIV, EBV, CMV, Ebola and Zika;

Zero control experiments have ever been performed. 

No researchers used the density gradient centrifugation technique; instead, they only centrifuged cellular debris at the bottom of a test tube. This technique, used to collect all the particles from a fluid, is called pelletizing. From a logical and scientific perspective, it can be said that in all publications on the so-called "pathogenic viruses", the researchers demonstrated in fact only particles and characteristics of cells.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  niff1250 Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:21 am

Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke: ‘The Covid tests are magnetically tagging you and the vaccine is designed for mass depopulation and the synthetic transformation of the human body’

https://davidicke.com/2020/11/20/former-fema-operative-celeste-solum-talks-with-david-icke-the-covid-tests-are-magnetically-tagging-you-and-the-vaccine-is-designed-for-mass-depopulation-and-the-synthetic-transformation-of-the-huma/

niff1250

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:50 am

Europe is reporting a death every 17 seconds from covid. There are maybe 7 strains of it now after mutations of the original. Here in ontario canada, the city of toronto has entered a second lockdown and so has cities in the states. It's going to be a long, cold, hard winter.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:37 am

shaftless wrote:Europe is reporting a death every 17 seconds from covid. There are maybe 7 strains of it now after mutations of the original. Here in ontario canada, the city of toronto has entered a second lockdown and so has cities in the states. It's going to be a long, cold, hard winter.

CV19 is a hoax, a fraud. It's impossible to claim that people died from it, at least if we classify it as a virus, because no cause of death can be determined from a viral origin. 

Hospital administrators are told by WHO (World Hoax Organization) to credit cause of death as from CV19, and its incentivized. 

We are being politically played. Medicine is riddled in politics. 

Instead, CV19 could be considered a syndrome, meaning severe acute respiratory syndrome, other was known as thrombosis (clotting disorder) or Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation. This is a comorbidity of various preexisting diseases.  

Video explains it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Be7eSMiKg

A quick aside, taking natural things that help prevent this condition are pro-hair.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:13 am

shaftless wrote:

Hi shaftless,

Sorry for not responding earlier.

Before we got sick, I developed a blood clot in my left ankle.  It hurt a lot more than I ever thought.  Hurt more than breaking your foot in my experience.  I’ve never had blood clots in my life either.  I don’t remember when I got the blood clot however.  I mentioned in my past posts on this forum when I did because I was trying to have a written record of what we were going through.  Just too many messages to find it though.

I have Rutin and I took massive doses of it and it dissolved the blood clot and I was fine 12 hours later.  Rutin is extremely good for that based on online info.

I do know somewhere from all this my brain is messed up.  I thought I would be smart enough to prevent and fix it but I’m not.  It’s ok though.

Regarding info regarding viruses, their is info regarding pleomorphism.  How a virus changes into fungi into bacteria and such all based on it’s environment.  I forget a lot of the topic but I saved videos of it showing these changes taking place in real time on the internet.  I think it was Rife who said it was really only 2 or 3 or something different pathogens.  Everything else just shifts into whatever environment it’s in.

Back in Spanish flu a hundred years ago they recently introduced tin cans for storing food a bit before.  I remember a long time ago, someone theorized that was reason for outbreak.  

Also, have to remember their were people isolated that never should have got the flu based on current scientific understanding of how pathogens are transfered and they still got the spanish flu.  That helps reinforce the idea that these pathogens can occur through other ways.  

Further, spiritual literature states these outbreaks in populations can occur based on negative thoughts and emotions.  I know all I’ve heard the past 5 or 8 years is overwhelming and increasing hatred on the TV and people becoming more negative.

Further, frequencies like Rife can not just directly target a pathogen and prevent them from replicating or even destroy them, but frequencies can also increase populations of pathogens.  So again Certain frequencies can increase or directly create pathogens.  

There were microscope experiments showing increased cancer viruses replicating more and becoming more virulent, I believe was the word, after certain frequencies in the million hertz (MHz) range.  Everybody has been getting bombarded with increasing EMF for a long time now.  Same frequencies known to increase cancer viruses.  

Maybe it’s not cancer viruses as much as coronavirus it’s affecting currently.  So all this EMF, smart meters , negative emotions and thoughts, toxic food, etc have all taken a toll and on a large scale corona is doing what nature does.  These viruses are cleansing people and humanity as a whole for lack of a better way of describing.

And remember emotions and thoughts are frequencies anyway.  

I wish I had a more optimistic view of the future but I don’t.  I could be wrong but I just don’t think these things are going away anytime soon.  Maybe deep inside me I knew all this and got sick.  Sometimes ignorance is bliss.  Think the only thing that I would be optimistic in is if people started helping others more and sending more love and not hatred.  But with economic uncertainty, think this will be hard to achieve because of job competition and harder times.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:04 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Getting a cold or flu is a detoxification mechanism, it's not only not been proven, it's been proven not to be transmissible. 

The only reason most people believe it, is that it seems plausible and is ubiquitous in teaching. 

A review of the literature:

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/masks-dont-work-review-science-relevant-covid-19-social-policy-0

If this was true, then there would be no increased risk of testing positive after being exposed to an infected person. If the "infected person" was just someone experiencing a detoxification process that was not transmissible in any way, we would not be observing trends where people are testing positive after being exposed. Positivity rates are highest following social gatherings. Not just social gatherings but cases are identified in sequence associated with one person who was spreading it without knowing.

If it was just some detoxification process and the virus tests were just identifying cellular components, how could you explain the above?

I just did a quick google search on David Icke. Some major crackpot content came up.

I'm willing to suspend disbelief because, after all, I had to suspend disbelief at one point to believe that hair loss was fixable. But it has to be kept within reason.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:03 am

That statement above I think best explains why there is a disagreement on the "infectivity" of this alleged virus.

If the 'virus' is really excretions of Inflammasomes and/or exosomes, there's no debating that they will be discovered in testing. Afterall, when we exhale we are breathing out exhaust.

But to test "positive" for these things doesn't mean they caused the disease.

The most incredulous thing about the guidelines put out by the powers that be, are toxic hand sanitizers. 
Viruses even in the currenct belief system do not respond to antibacterial agents. 

Breathing in a face diaper will put us as risk for breathing in additional fungi--how is that healthy?

However, if someone believes that they can "catch" something from someone else, that's a nocebo effect, or a 
self-fulling procephy.

I'll even reference from a mainstream source I almost never reference, as they rarely agree.

https://www.webmd.com/balance/features/is-the-nocebo-effect-hurting-your-health#1

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:22 pm

I have my misgivings about masks as well. They do impede your breathing and may house some nasty organisms if they are not kept clean. But they can cut the rate of transmission of lung-to-lung pathogens. You have to pick the lesser of the two evils.

Saw most recent 60 minutes program tonight...about covid long haulers. Very interesting. It's theorized that lasting effects from it after recovering can be microscopic blood clots all thru the body including the brain...or your immune system is in overdrive and doesn't want to shut down. Even a doctor caught it and now has unusual symptoms. Worth a watch.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-long-haulers-60-minutes-2020-11-22/

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:48 pm

shaftless wrote:I have my misgivings about masks as well. They do impede your breathing and may house some nasty organisms if they are not kept clean. But they can cut the rate of transmission of lung-to-lung pathogens. You have to pick the lesser of the two evils.

Saw most recent 60 minutes program tonight...about covid long haulers. Very interesting. It's theorized that lasting effects from it after recovering can be microscopic blood clots all thru the body including the brain...or your immune system is in overdrive and doesn't want to shut down. Even a doctor caught it and now has unusual symptoms. Worth a watch.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-long-haulers-60-minutes-2020-11-22/

These types of articles, particularly the source is no different than a direct advertisement from big pHarma.

Mainstream news media lost all credibility years ago. Anyone old enough to remember there was once a time when television news had real journalists. Both sides of an argument were always displayed.  No more....The news is no longer reported, it is televised directly from special interests.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:03 pm

From a statistical standpoint, positivity rate is probably the most accurate predictor of occurrence. And, if you look at the numbers below:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-covid-19-test-positivity-rates-july-14.html

The positivity rates are consistently higher in "red states" where people are far more likely to ignore mask-wearing and social distancing. The Republican party has gone out of it's way to encourage the notion that COVID-19 is not something to be concerned about. Somewhat ironic then, that the administration is eager to take credit for the vaccine.

Another observation - there are a number of countries which have controlled whatever it is. And these are fairly advanced countries that have done extensive testing and are likely reporting accurately. Look at South Korea, New Zealand, Australia, and Japan for example.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:12 pm

When running PCR at 35 cycles, the false rate of positives are 97%.

Also consider that the FDA allows up to 40 cycles.

One enormous hoax. 

These tests are collecting samples of genetic material--our own. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/top-pathologist-claims-covid-19-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-unsuspecting-public

Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told government officials in Alberta during a zoom conference call that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

Hodkinson’s comments were made during a discussion involving the Community and Public Services Committee and the clip was subsequently uploaded to YouTube.

Noting that he was also an expert in virology, Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”

“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.

The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

Hodkinson remarked that “social distancing is useless because COVID is spread by aerosols which travel 30 meters or so before landing,” as he called for society to be re-opened immediately to prevent the debilitating damage being caused by lockdowns.

Hodkinson also slammed mandatory mask mandates as completely pointless.

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever,” he said.

“Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signalling. They’re not even worn effectively most of the time. It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people – I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense – seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face.”

The doctor also slammed the unreliability of PCR tests, noting that “positive test results do not, underlined in neon, mean a clinical infection,” and that all testing should stop because the false numbers are “driving public hysteria.”

Hodkinson said that the risk of death in the province of Alberta for people under the age of 65 was “one in three hundred thousand,” and that it was simply “outrageous” to shut down society for what the doctor said “was just another bad flu.”

“I’m absolutely outraged that this has reached this level, it should all stop tomorrow,” concluded Dr. Hodkinson.

Hodkinson’s credentials are beyond question, with the MedMalDoctors website affirming his credibility.

“He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK (M.A., M.B., B. Chir.) where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist (FRCPC) and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (FCAP).”

“He is in good Standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, and has been recognized by the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta as an expert in pathology.”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWPjDdXOWkOo/

Last edited by CausticSymmetry on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:15 pm

If masks are unhealthy then maybe those clear plastic face shields are better. They even cover your eyes. But they seem to be quite open on the sides. They should wrap around the face more.

Countries with lower populations would be easier to control. You don't hear much from china these days. But then...they are sooooo secretive you wouldn't know what to believe.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:24 pm

Hodkinson remarked that “social distancing is useless because COVID is spread by aerosols which travel 30 meters or so before landing,” as he called for society to be re-opened immediately to prevent the debilitating damage being caused by lockdowns.

Hodkinson also slammed mandatory mask mandates as completely pointless.

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever,” he said.

“Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signalling. They’re not even worn effectively most of the time. It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people – I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense – seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face.”

He states squarely that COVID is spread by aerosols which can travel more than 30 meters. And his argument against masks is that paper and cloth masks are ineffective, and they are typically not worn correctly.

If you just use the same reasoning, you could conclude that surgical masks and N95 masks when worn correctly do have some benefit. Because unlike paper and cloth masks, they do block aerosols.

There is just no coherent argument here and just self-contradiction. If the aerosols travel 30 meters, is he proposing that everyone stop adhering to the current 2-meter distance and stand shoulder to shoulder? That's like saying "yes it's dangerous and it spreads, so move even closer together"

Just by confirming that it spreads by aerosols. Does that not contradict what you were saying earlier - that it is not a transmissible pathogen?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next