Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

+8
long hair
bh1546
Nuada
shaftless
Zixcreator
Jdp710
Delphine
CausticSymmetry
12 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 Empty Re: Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

Post  shaftless Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:31 am

Whateverrrrrrrrrr...lol. I guess it goes to show that you can always show a different side to things. Except the flat earth society. I'd really like to know how can they logically defend that.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 Empty Re: Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:02 am

shaftless wrote:Whateverrrrrrrrrr...lol. I guess it goes to show that you can always show a different side to things. Except the flat earth society. I'd really like to know how can they logically defend that.

To be totally fair....so far, at least scientifically speaking there isn't 100% evidence to completely support either view.
However, just from an observational perspective looking at nature, it appears the exosome explanation is most likely.

Also, the view that is currently supported by mainstream is what make money for pharmaceuticals...there's zero incentive for people to change it.

Regarding flat earth:

Yes, I cannot figure out the flat earth theory for the life of me...I've heard a few arguments but I think they fall flat (pun intended).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:14 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
shaftless wrote:Whateverrrrrrrrrr...lol. I guess it goes to show that you can always show a different side to things. Except the flat earth society. I'd really like to know how can they logically defend that.

To be totally fair....so far, at least scientifically speaking there isn't 100% evidence to completely support either view.
However, just from an observational perspective looking at nature, it appears the exosome explanation is most likely.

Also, the view that is currently supported by mainstream is what make money for pharmaceuticals...there's zero incentive for people to change it.

Regarding flat earth:

Yes, I cannot figure out the flat earth theory for the life of me...I've heard a few arguments but I think they fall flat (pun intended).

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 If_the10
Delphine
Delphine

CausticSymmetry and thissucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:51 pm

CS, someone on Facebook who has been reading my posts there about plandemic (though I have not used that terms specifically),
put this queiton to me: "What action would you take if you were in a position of authority , as a reaction to this situation?"

Talk about a huge topic. Like where do I even start? We need to make so many far-reaching changes in our whole way of life.

And it has nothing to do with a virus!
Delphine
Delphine

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:51 am

Perhaps one day some of the mysterious people or decision makers at the top of the chain (the real planners) will be revealed.

Are they part of the The Rockefeller Foundation?

rockefellerfoundation.org.

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/national-covid-19-testing-action-plan/

______________________________________________________________________________________

The more responsible thing to do in a position of authority is to scientifically validate the problem.

Yet, what we have here is a patent, so there is no way to get details on the alleged virus.

However, we can easily test people based on symptoms. 

Admittedly, this--SARS is a syndrome, which means unknown cause or pathology.

It is suspected that via gain of function search, the hypothetical virus was engineered to be more pathogenic, however even if true, it can only hurt you if it's injected directly. That means, via vaccines or contaminated blood supply.

Or, there maybe zero "virus" at all and merely a result of poisoning, via air, food or other avenues.
Kind of strange if the new 5G equipment is taken apart, it reveals COVID-19 in some of them, why?
Recent studies appear to indicate the potential to create similar symptoms from this technology.

These symptoms are easily treated--naturally, such as:

Quercetin and high dose Vitamin C (2 grams every 6 minutes) until symptoms go away.
Quecertin will stop the cytokine storm.

Also high-dose melatonin. Works great

Plus Vitamin D

That's probably all that is needed.

Or there's IV Chlorine Dioxide (works virtually immediately). 

Or if using Rx - There's nebulized Budesonide (a corticosteroid or steroid,cortisone-like medicine). 
And most have already heard of HCQ + Zinc, and it seems clear that the profiteers that plan to be rolling in the dough
are censoring, shadow banning and marginalizing doctors (even calling them quacks on mainstream web and TV) who are recommending the drug, despite in 2005, Anthony Fauci giving it the total green light for SARS.

If we simply observe what the governments did following the toppling of the World Trade Center Buildings in 2001, they exchanged taking away many freedoms under the guise of "Safety" and the same thing is happening right now.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks, Dudard and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:31 pm

https://youtu.be/DA6IrqfkGT0

More on viruses

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:32 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:I've been very consistent from the beginning of all these discussions about viruses, at least in most of these topics whereby the statement - Unless it's injected directly, a so-called virus, which could also be a collection of non-isolated genetic material (not purified to contain just a virus itself and/or exosome by any other name) will cause a disease, including herpes.
So in the herpes case, how come that the injected material happened to exactly cause the herpes symptoms and not another type of symptoms from another virus (measles, rabies, ebola, dengue, small pox etc...) ?

In a video, Aajonus Vonderplanitz quoted Henry Kissinger saying : "The greatest way of getting rid of overpopulation is to inject people with contaminated medication". It's apparently from a paper he wrote called "Overpopulation".
Do you have a link for this "paper" because it's impossible to find. Not sure he really did say that.
Thanks

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:06 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Perhaps one day some of the mysterious people or decision makers at the top of the chain (the real planners) will be revealed.

Are they part of the The Rockefeller Foundation?

rockefellerfoundation.org.

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/national-covid-19-testing-action-plan/

______________________________________________________________________________________

The more responsible thing to do in a position of authority is to scientifically validate the problem.

Yet, what we have here is a patent, so there is no way to get details on the alleged virus.

However, we can easily test people based on symptoms. 

Admittedly, this--SARS is a syndrome, which means unknown cause or pathology.

It is suspected that via gain of function search, the hypothetical virus was engineered to be more pathogenic, however even if true, it can only hurt you if it's injected directly. That means, via vaccines or contaminated blood supply.

Or, there maybe zero "virus" at all and merely a result of poisoning, via air, food or other avenues.
Kind of strange if the new 5G equipment is taken apart, it reveals COVID-19 in some of them, why?
Recent studies appear to indicate the potential to create similar symptoms from this technology.

These symptoms are easily treated--naturally, such as:

Quercetin and high dose Vitamin C (2 grams every 6 minutes) until symptoms go away.
Quecertin will stop the cytokine storm.

Also high-dose melatonin. Works great

Plus Vitamin D

That's probably all that is needed.

Or there's IV Chlorine Dioxide (works virtually immediately). 

Or if using Rx - There's nebulized Budesonide (a corticosteroid or steroid,cortisone-like medicine). 
And most have already heard of HCQ + Zinc, and it seems clear that the profiteers that plan to be rolling in the dough
are censoring, shadow banning and marginalizing doctors (even calling them quacks on mainstream web and TV) who are recommending the drug, despite in 2005, Anthony Fauci giving it the total green light for SARS.

If we simply observe what the governments did following the toppling of the World Trade Center Buildings in 2001, they exchanged taking away many freedoms under the guise of "Safety" and the same thing is happening right now.

Yes I think that is clear enough. Problem/Reaction /Solution yet again. It's a condundrum to me why so many can't see it, including those who I had thought were v. intelligent and presumably able to connect the dots. But going down that rabbit hole is a leap into the unknown and many just aren't up for that. Yet.

Anyway thanks for your notes, they're helpful and made me seem much more informed on my timeline Wink I had actually never heard of nebulized Budesonide.

Long as I'm here, this is instructive. How they are managing to drive up case numbers:

Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Petition.  No to mandatory vaccination against Coronavirus.

https://lifepetitions.com/petition/no-mandatory-vaccine-for-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR2ssTpQ5AwSdh_P-mfl8pAFlro7ZNHsZFDOX_CEEds7whec2jHer_iZSxQ
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:53 am

Directo wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:I've been very consistent from the beginning of all these discussions about viruses, at least in most of these topics whereby the statement - Unless it's injected directly, a so-called virus, which could also be a collection of non-isolated genetic material (not purified to contain just a virus itself and/or exosome by any other name) will cause a disease, including herpes.
So in the herpes case, how come that the injected material happened to exactly cause the herpes symptoms and not another type of symptoms from another virus (measles, rabies, ebola, dengue, small pox etc...) ?

In a video, Aajonus Vonderplanitz quoted Henry Kissinger saying : "The greatest way of getting rid of overpopulation is to inject people with contaminated medication". It's apparently from a paper he wrote called "Overpopulation".
Do you have a link for this "paper" because it's impossible to find. Not sure he really did say that.
Thanks

Hi Directo - It's good that you're taking the time to at least entertain these alternative explanations.

It seems the vast majority just implicitly trust mainstream "authority" sources.

I do not doubt the quote from Henry Kissinger, because there are many other quotes coming from him that are much worse.

At the same time, I want to state that I do not agree fully with all statements from Aajonus Vonderplanitz.
In the video posted earlier, I believe most of it to be accurate, although there are some things he has stated which
I believe to be inaccurate. However, what Aajonus Vonderplanitz has done is present the mechanisms in a more basic way, whether accurate or not or more consistent with nature than a rather huge leap of faith of the mainstream explanation of viruses.

The mainstream explanation is so absurd, that if actually true, none us would be alive.

There number of holes in the mainstream narrative is easily destroyed by making logical offensive arguments.

So only humans should wear masks and stay 6 feet or 1.83 meters apart, not touch surfaces, yet hand sanitizer is based on bacteria, not viruses...shouldn't animals wear masks too? 

Sheltering in place so absurd since UV light and high temperatures according to mainstream "kill" viruses, although viruses are not even living. 

Somehow mainstream actually believes this "thing" jumped from animals, cross mutated and then into humans. This just doesn't happen in nature. It's science fiction.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zfJygEbNFik/hqdefault.jpg

About herpes and vaccination:

Measles Vaccination, Alzheimers and Herpes Simplex Virus--Teresa Binstock
 The work of Diane E Griffin and colleagues of Johns Hopkins establishes that measles virus and measles-vaccinations impair cell-mediated immunity (CMI) and increase the likelihood of other viral infections (eg, 1-3).
These findings are supported by the work of Martinez et al (i) who admit and are trying to solve vaccination-induced, *long-term* impairment of CMI, and (ii) who mention herpes simplex virus (HSV) as an example of the kind of infection exacerbated by vaccination-induced, long-term impairments of CMI (4).
The work of Itzhaki and colleagues has identified HSV as an important component of Alzheimer's, especially in persons having the a certain allele of an apolipoprotein gene (5).
Conclusions:
1. These data suggest that a person's risk of developing Alzheimer's is increased by having had vaccinations and the resulting long-term impairment of cell-mediated immunity. 2. These data also suggest that, if vaccinated, an older person who has a latent infection with one of the herpes-class viruses would be likelier to (i) experience a significant re-activation of the virus, and/or (ii) be at increased risk for other viral infections -- due to vaccination-induced impairments of cell-mediated immunity.
1)  Karp CL, Wysocka M, Wahl LM, Ahearn JM, Cuomo PJ, Sherry B, Trinchieri G, Griffin DE. Mechanism of suppression of cell-mediated immunity by measles virus. Science. 1996 Jul 12;273(5272):228-31. PMID: 8662504
The mechanisms underlying the profound suppression of cell-mediated immunity (CMI) accompanying measles are unclear. Interleukin-12 (IL-12), derived principally from monocytes and macrophages, is critical for the generation of CMI. Measles virus (MV) infection of primary human monocytes specifically down-regulated IL-12 production.

2.  Hussey GD, Goddard EA, Hughes J, Ryon JJ, Kerran M, Carelse E, Strebel PM, Markowitz LE, Moodie J, Barron P, Latief Z, Sayed R, Beatty D, Griffin DE.  The effect of Edmonston-Zagreb and Schwarz measles vaccines on immune response in infants. J Infect Dis. 1996 Jun;173(6):1320-6. PMID: 8648203
Eighty-eight children were immunized at 6 or 9 months of age with the Edmonston-Zagreb (EZ) or Schwarz (SW6, SW9) strain of measles vaccine. Children were studied before and 2 weeks and 3 months after immunization. ...Mitogen-induced lymphoproliferation was decreased at 2 weeks in the SW9 group and at 3 months in all groups and was negatively correlated with measles antibody level at 3 months (r = -.387, P = .003). CD8 T cells, soluble CD8, neopterin, and beta2-microglobulin were increased at 2 weeks in the SW9 group, and soluble CD8 and beta2-microglobulin remained elevated at 3 months. Therefore, measles immunization resulted in suppression of lymphoproliferation, which was most evident in infants with the highest antibody responses and most immune activation.

3) Auwaerter PG, Hussey GD, Goddard EA, Hughes J, Ryon JJ, Strebel PM, Beatty D, Griffin DE.   Changes within T cell receptor V beta subsets in infants following measles vaccination. Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 1996 May;79(2):163-70. PMID: 8620622 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Measles produces immune suppression which contributes to an increased susceptibility to other infections. Recently, high titered measles vaccines have been linked to increased long-term mortality among some female recipients.... [The following citation reiterates that vaccinations can impair cell-mediated immunity by shifting cytokines release into a Th2 pattern, thereby allowing intracellular pathogens (eg, many viruses) to be more successful. We note that the authors of this 1997 study are trying to devise a way around the general immune-impairing effect of conventional vaccinations.]

4. Martinez X et al. DNA immunization circumvents deficient induction of T helper type 1 and cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses in neonates and during early life. Proc of the National Academy of Sciences 94.8726-31 1997. ab: The relative deficiency of T helper type 1 (Th1) and cytotoxic T lymphocyte (CTL) responses in early life is associated with an increased susceptibility to infections by intracellular microorganisms. This is likely to reflect a preferential polarization of immature CD4 T cells toward a Th2 rather than a Th1 pattern upon immunization with conventional vaccines...
5) Itzhaki RF, Lin WR, Wilcock GK, Faragher B. Herpes simplex virus type 1 in brain and risk of Alzheimer's disease. Lancet 349(9047):241-4 1997.
BACKGROUND: The apolipoprotein E epsilon 4 (APOE-epsilon 4) allele is a risk factor for Alzheimer's disease (AD), but it is neither essential nor sufficient for development of the disease. Other factors-genetic or environmental-must therefore have a role. By means of a PCR we have detected herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) in latent form in brains of elderly people with and without AD. We have postulated that limited reactivation of the virus causes more damage in AD patients than in elderly people without AD because of a difference in the hosts. We now report the APOE genotypes of AD patients and non-AD sufferers with and without HSV1 in brain. METHODS: DNA was extracted from 84 samples of brain from 46 AD patients (39 temporal lobe, 39 frontal lobe, three hippocampus) and from 75 samples of brain from 44 non-AD elderly people (33 temporal lobe, 36 frontal lobe, six hippocampus). PCR amplification was used to detect HSV1 thymidine kinase gene and the host APOE gene. FINDINGS: By multiple logistic regression, the APOE-epsilon 4 allele frequency was significantly higher in the patients positive for HSV1 in brain than in the HSV1-negative AD group, the HSV1-positive non-AD group, or the HSV1-negative non-AD group (52.8% vs 10.0%, 3.6%, and 6.3%, respectively). The odds ratio for APOE-epsilon 4 in the HSV1-positive AD group compared with HSV1-negative non-AD group was 16.8 (95% CI 3.61-77.Cool and in the HSV1-negative AD group, 1.67 (0.21-13.4). We also compared APOE genotypes of 40 people who had recurrent cold sores and 33 non-sufferers; the APOE-epsilon 4 allele frequencies were 36% and 9%, respectively (p < 0.0001). INTERPRETATION: These findings suggest that the combination of HSV1 in brain and carriage of an APOE-epsilon 4 allele is a strong risk factor for AD, whereas either of these features alone does not increase the risk of AD. The findings in people with cold sores support our hypothesis that APOE-epsilon 4 and HSV1 together are damaging in the nervous system.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudard Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:33 am

Is there any correlation between people receiving vaccines and those getting sick or dying from "Covid"? Could vaccines disrupt these people's terrain?

Dudard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:19 am

Dudard wrote:Is there any correlation between people receiving vaccines and those getting sick or dying from "Covid"?  Could vaccines disrupt these people's terrain?

Highly probable.

Why?

Because there is strong role for ACE2 in involvement in vascular system and so-called "corona virus" symptoms.
So ACE2 activation promotes antithrombotic activity, essentially meaning the body is trying to protect itself when ACE2 is expressed.

Mainstream asserts that ACE2 is the "key" for the virus to enter (which is pure speculation), however thrombotic activity is occurring when this enzyme is expressed.  Most of these patients either have diabetes or cardiovascular diseases, so their changes of having "corona virus" symptoms are much more probable. 

The medical cartel is already trying to develop vaccines to deal with ACE2, yet none have ever been successful.

One huge problem with vaccines is that they often contain nagalase, which is an enzyme that destroys the body's ability to utilize vitamin D to protect our immune system.

It's also why vaccines can cause cancer and autoimmune diseases.  Nagalase (α-N-acetylgalactosaminidase) disrupts GC protein-derived macrophage-activating factor, which allows vitamin D to work.

Here's a link to Vaccine PDF (easy to read 1000 vaccine study that prove harm). 

There's actually over 4,000 but these are easier to look at.

https://smallpdf.com/shared#st=e1ea893b-9e44-4a32-9612-d8544d7217b6&fn=Vaccine+1000+PR+Studies.pdf&ct=1596830488652&tl=share-document&rf=link

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Nuada, Dudard and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:07 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53735718

Vaccine to the rescue! Roll up those sleeves boys Smile

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:29 am

It's probably got borscht in it.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:08 am

Да ладно.

https://www.rt.com/news/495943-russian-coronavirus-vaccine-breakthrough-sechenov/

Not a believer in vaccines, however seems as if they've been working on this for quite a while.

My impression is that Russian government is less inclined to make bad medicine for profit than other places,
such as USA.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Nuada, thissucks and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:10 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Да ладно.

https://www.rt.com/news/495943-russian-coronavirus-vaccine-breakthrough-sechenov/

Not a believer in vaccines, however seems as if they've been working on this for quite a while.

My impression is that Russian government is less inclined to make bad medicine for profit than other places,
such as USA.

I read the article, it seems they followed up on a different path.

"The technology behind the Russian vaccine in question is based upon adenovirus, the common cold. Created artificially, the vaccine proteins replicate those of Covid-19 and trigger "an immune response similar to that caused by the coronavirus itself," Tarasov revealed.

In other words, getting immunized is slightly similar to having survived the coronavirus, but without its life-threatening risks. The vaccine, of course, won't be a magical wand preventing everyone from getting sick. It may not stop the entire spread of coronavirus, but will make the symptoms much milder."

This is also interesting info :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3_wSU1JnTE

He is a mainstream guy, but usually more optimistic than the MS scientists and media.

He says that the T cell immunity from SARS(2003 outbreak) still lasts, meaning while the antibodies might be short lived, T cell immunity will likely last years.
He also talks about asymptomatic people and says that there is an ongoing research which claims the "asymptomatic" people may have been previously exposed to betacoronaviruses that animals have(like dogs) and may have developed some kind of an immunity towards the new one.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:48 am

No surprise here, but another look at how Vitamin D plays a role in treating/preventing so-called viral lung diseases via
regulation of RAS/ACE2.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7362103/

Mainstream (voice of pharmaceuticals) has been disparaging of course, they always spin so that
most people just don't bother to read the research (like above) and just take their lies as gospel.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Nuada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:54 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:No surprise here, but another look at how Vitamin D plays a role in treating/preventing so-called viral lung diseases via
regulation of RAS/ACE2.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7362103/

Mainstream (voice of pharmaceuticals) has been disparaging of course, they always spin so that
most people just don't bother to read the research (like above) and just take their lies as gospel.

Yeah I'll get my Vit D levels checked soon. I talked to a doctor friend recently and she said getting Vit D levels to optimum levels (above the 30 treshold) requires insane loading. I told her that I had tested 14 in 2016 and I was given 3 ampoules of 50K UI to be used for 3 months(1 each month) and she told me that wouldn't be nowhere near enough. I've also been taking dr best 5000 ui capsules since 2017(took a 5-6 month break somewhere between) but again she told me to get tested first.

I skimmed though the article and what's interesting is that they consider Vit D a potential therapeutic approach rather than a preventive measure.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:22 am

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 Image010

Also as expected, the promoters of CV19 fear/hysteria are the same ones promoting the 'cure.'

ICAN can now officially confirm that officials within the National Institute of Health (NIH) who are working to develop a vaccine for novel coronavirus (COVID-19) stand to personally earn millions of dollars from sales of this vaccine. 
When government officials will profit from the sale of a product, there is cause for concern regarding their licensure and promotion of that product.  
The first vaccine for COVID-19 to begin trials in the United States is mRNA-1273. This experimental vaccine was developed by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), which is part of the NIH, along with a biotech company, Moderna Inc., the company that will sell this product to the public.
To receive a share of the profit from the sale of mRNA-1273, the inventors of this product within NIAID would submit an Employee Invention Report to the NIH Office of Technology Transfer.  Each inventor stands to receive a personal payment of up to $150k annually from the sales of mRNA-1273. NIAID also stands to earn millions of dollars in revenue from the sale of mRNA-1273 in addition to what its inventors within NIAID earn personally.
Moderna will pay a license fee to NIAID (or its parent agency) to use its patents related to mRNA-1273 and a portion of those fees are then paid directly to the inventors within NIAID who developed those patents. 
There are two patents for which the following six individuals in NIAID appear to be listed as inventors which relate to development of mRNA-1273:  

• Barney Graham, Deputy Director, NIAID Vaccine Research Center
  • Kizzmekia Shanta Corbett, Scientific Lead, NIAID’s Coronavirus Vaccine Program
  • Michael Gordon Joyce, NIAID
  • Hadi Yassine, NIAID
  • Masaru Kanekiyo, NIAID
  • Olubukola Abiona, NIAID

To confirm these findings, ICAN had its legal team, headed by Aaron Siri, obtain directly from NIH copies of the Employee Invention Reports submitted by NIAID officials with regard to the COVID-19 vaccine. NIH has now produced those reports which confirm that the above individuals are indeed listed as inventors. Hence, these individuals within Dr. Fauci’s NIAID, and their heirs, will each potentially earn millions of dollars personally from sales of mRNA-1273 over the next twenty years. NIAID also stands to earn millions annually from the sale of this vaccine.
Given the potentially significant personal financial interests of individuals within NIAID, it may not be surprising that NIAID used taxpayer dollars to sponsor, assume responsibility for, and perform the first clinical trial of this vaccine. There is a clear conflict in having NIAID, whose employees stand to potentially earn millions of dollars from this vaccine, overseeing and conducting the clinical trial for mRNA-1273. This clinical trial information is what NIAID’s sister agency, the FDA, will then rely upon to license the mRNA-1732 for public use.
NIAID’s parent department, HHS, has also awarded $483 million to accelerate development of mRNA-1273, including to “fund the development of mRNA-1273 to FDA licensure and manufacturing process scale-up to enable large-scale production in 2020 [before licensure is granted].” The U.S. Government has also already reached a $1.5 billion deal to purchase 100 million doses of mRNA-1273. HHS has even granted those developing and selling this product, including NIAID and Moderna, broad immunity from liability for injuries caused by this product. 
Dr. Fauci has been tirelessly promoting the mRNA-1273 vaccine that will potentially make individuals in his agency millionaires and will drive millions more dollars into his agency. It should not be permissible that the federal department responsible for testing and licensing a product would include individuals who stand to earn millions of dollars from selling that product. It creates conflicts of interest that can cloud the vision of the most clear-eyed individuals.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 Empty BOMBSHELL: WHO Coronavirus PCR Test Primer Sequence is Found in All Human DNA

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:06 pm

https://pieceofmindful.com/2020/04/06/bombshell-who-coronavirus-pcr-test-primer-sequence-is-found-in-all-human-dna/amp/?__twitter_impression=true%E2%80%AC&fbclid=IwAR1ffPRvnbOfO_uUFHnONfnUc9vjd2iWk-FklLDuyMyX57wqXPolCWHSG90

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 Empty Link 4 Plаиdемic II

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:46 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4u7rt61YeGox/

Link 4 Plаиdемic II

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Nuada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:34 am

How did you make that backwards N? It looks so Russian lol

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:46 am

shaftless wrote:How did you make that backwards N? It looks so Russian lol

Да, конечно, русский. 

Helps to throw off fake-"fact"-checkers

Something that really caught me off guard this year was the level that the controllers of mainstream have systematically
scrubbed the Google-based algorithm search engines of information that opposes their narrative.

In the past, they just used AstroTurf and character assassination sites to "discredit" alternative viewpoints.....

Now they just flat out delete them.

Even various so-called "privacy" search engines, such as Duckduckgo use Google algorithms, so they are now useless too.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:59 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/4u7rt61YeGox/

Link 4 Plаиdемic II

I watched it a couple of days ago. Event 201 bugs me the most, still. I get that they have been doing pandemic drills every once in a while(that is also suspicious in itself though), but the timing feels a bit too convenient, as well as the way they are handling it now.

I know you are labeled as a "tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist and a flat earther" as soon as you point out event 201 and the chance that the plandemic was actually planned, but I feel like trying to explain everything through a chain of coincedences feels more crazy at this point.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 6 Empty THE REAL SCIENCE OF GERMS: DO VIRUSES CAUSE DISEASE

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:06 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TORel19zI2A2/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next