Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

+8
long hair
bh1546
Nuada
shaftless
Zixcreator
Jdp710
Delphine
CausticSymmetry
12 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

Post  Delphine Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:16 am

Zaphod wrote:So what is it?Smile

A story about a virus Very Happy To quote Jon Rappaport.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/01/22/is-the-new-deadly-china-virus-a-covert-operation/
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr OFFERS $5000 FOR PROOF THAT THE CV19 EXISTS

Post  Directo Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:47 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:click on the link and scroll to this title: THE PRODUCTION OF SO-CALLED VIRUS DISEASES
AND "VIRUS" INCLUSIONS BY POISONS
http://www.wellwithin1.com/scobpois.htm

I quote:
Herpes simplex, another so-called virus disease, has followed the ingestion of alcohol, benzol, arsenobenzol, mercury, and the inhalation of either, among other poisons. Van Rooyen79 noted its appearance after sulfapyridine therapy.
I went to the source of this claim but I couldn't find the original study or article. Any link for that ?
If it's true, why nobody's reproducing it again then ?

Herpes simplex has followed the injection of vaccines, milk and colloidal metals.
Injection of milk ?? Why would they inject milk into the body ? Has it be done again since ?

What's the most accurate herpes simplex test to you ?  

If Covid-19 is not real, what's killing these nuns ?
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/21/us/felician-sisters-covid-deaths-trnd/index.html

And another link just for the sake of argument. The hydroxychloroquine part is shitty though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaqQCyw5w-8&feature=youtu.be

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Directo - I do not think there is a dispute about whether people are dying from "something" yet no time in proper scientific method type analysis has ever proved a virus to cause anything.

Instead, the reaction of cellular outpouring (exosomes) is the response from a toxin and/or injury to the body.

Since we are not the authors of the 'pandemic' we can only speculate on the causes, however several known toxins literally do cause the separation of hemoglobin from iron. That is exactly the condition causing the deaths, described as COVID-Nineteen.

Also, it is necessary to forgive researchers to assume viruses, since that is deep into their training. Few have anytime to challenge and question what they are taught.

The reason I am confident that virus theory is completely bogus is that in real clinical conditions, I've never seen any evidence from a healing point of view to support viruses. 

It is often said that if one wants to understand politics, just get into medicine. It's rife in politics, which means it's about obeying and following procedures, not questioning motives. Also, if people in general understood how to heal, most of the medical paradigm would crash like a house of cards. Much of it is based on an edifice of lies. 

Once you understand how the human body works, not to mention nature in general--the notion of viruses is completely absurd.

Simply substitute the word toxin for virus and then everything makes more logical sense.

Pesticides, radiation, neurotoxins all cause separation of iron from hemoglobin creating a syndrome, such as SARS.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:12 pm

"Yeah, COVID Was Just A Bad Flu After All. (And 22 Falsities You Probably Still Believe)"

https://theemfguy.com/covid-flu/?fbclid=IwAR1iFXsARuRm-arv_oBQJ5xI6YemgREy59HB6iOlLIIDYgQpsIhdQel7ibo
Delphine
Delphine

Nuada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:47 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:The reason I am confident that virus theory is completely bogus is that in real clinical conditions, I've never seen any evidence from a healing point of view to support viruses. 
I'm curious, if you were to meet someone (a girl) telling you: "you don't believe in the virus theory, then kiss me, I do have herpes. Let's see if you get the symptoms"; would you have enough confidence to do it ?     bom

Directo

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Zaphod wrote:So what is it?Smile
It is the name of the disease.
The Virus is called Sars Cov-2

edit:
I don't think a prominent researcher would mix those two up. It is repeated throughout the entire article.
So this is probably a "bait" for alternate media/science people to hop on to, so that once it is revealed that it is fake/misguided then those people can be discredited as a whole.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:22 am

I know your point Nuada, but opposed view shall do no harm, especially seeing there is a still a mystery disease, that can be really a syndrome with symptoms that reflect many different types of injury to RBC.

Knowing that most affected people (elderly) are candidates for cancers (including lung cancer), carrying susceptibility for showing the same symptoms that reflect the ones referred to new viral disease - regardless of the trigger, the virus, or a cause for the virus, can really throw them off the cliff.

I have yet to see single (1) media or scientific publication where there is awareness of what they measure through Reverse Transcriptase PCR‎ is not something that promises 100% accurate answers always, and they consider their hypothesis right/wrong on a basis of false-positive, false-negative results, which in my opinion, in this case, would make any news in the media less scary and less credible. Yet, tested positive of negative can be hell on its own...

There is something solid behind the pandemic, with hazards to able to knock up a good portion of defence, but this is not in numbers you see on the TV. They are inflated.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:33 am

Zaphod wrote:I know your point Nuada, but opposed view shall do no harm, especially seeing there is a still a mystery disease, that can be really a syndrome with symptoms that reflect many different types of injury to RBC.

Knowing that most affected people (elderly) are candidates for cancers (including lung cancer), carrying susceptibility for showing the same symptoms that reflect the ones referred to new viral disease -  regardless of the trigger, the virus, or a cause for the virus, can really throw them off the cliff.

I have yet to see single (1) media or scientific publication where there is awareness of what they measure through Reverse Transcriptase PCR‎ is not something that promises 100% accurate answers always, and they consider their hypothesis right/wrong on a basis of false-positive, false-negative results, which in my opinion, in this case, would make any news in the media less scary and less credible. Yet, tested positive of negative can be hell on its own...

There is something solid behind the pandemic, with hazards to able to knock up a good portion of defence, but this is not in numbers you see on the TV. They are inflated.

I'm 100% certain that there is something fishy behind all of this, that the "pandemic" is definitely blown out of proportion with establishment/media propaganda. Hell, apparently W.H.O hired a PR firm to help them spread "information" about the corona crisis. The same firm that spread the fake news about Iraq soldiers killing babies in Kuwait hospitals which in turn used by the congress to push the agenda of war.

With that said, I actually do think that opposed views can do harm if they aren't very well put out. Alternate media is already advertised as a bunch of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists by the establishment and majority of the people buy into it because they are sheeps. So Alternate news sources and sceince has to pick their battles very wisely, and like I said earlier, that Article doesn't seem very legit. So if people who represent Alternate media(or lets say the other side of the coin in this whole pandemic), quote that article and base an argument on it, it would be much more easier for establishment to smear them as a whole.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:11 am

(As I addressed this issue already in another post.) It is not easy to compete with the mainstream in science due to the disproportionality of resources. I agree that article is published to use ''science'' as an argument instead of the arguments themself. I don't like the quality of it.

It is not new (it should be no news to anybody these days) RF can stress the blood. And it does that to your and mine meanwhile speaking about it...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5636244/

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:16 am

Directo wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:The reason I am confident that virus theory is completely bogus is that in real clinical conditions, I've never seen any evidence from a healing point of view to support viruses. 
I'm curious, if you were to meet someone (a girl) telling you: "you don't believe in the virus theory, then kiss me, I do have herpes. Let's see if you get the symptoms"; would you have enough confidence to do it ?     bom

I would have no fear, and already been in that situation. I just laughed at them.

Also, can't count how many times someone would stated on "lower risk" circumstances such as, "oh we all have the flu, maybe you shouldn't come in, because you might get something...."  

The reality?  No, would never catch anything, and instead, those who had whatever "X" condition had poor lifestyle habits.  I would often answer some of their questions, such as, "why do I have this or that?

The answer is more like....do have hours to listen?

Just looking in their kitchen cabinets, and refrigerator, the horrifying site of partially hydrogenated vegetable oils, canola oils, artificial sweeteners, microwavable frozen foods. and big box store, iron fortified multi's (pure garbage by the way).

And they just assume they 'caught' something....it's laughable.

I did not even mention all the other household personal care products, and household chemicals.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:50 pm

Nice video this one:

https://youtu.be/25Ew6ApH2iY

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:19 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Nice video this one:

https://youtu.be/25Ew6ApH2iY

I am about halfway thru, it seems she is saying same as Dr. Kaufman in the video I posted above, did you watch that?

Also I see from comments that youtube censored this one and her channel was taken down. I assume it is because she spotlighted this
issue, while Dr. Kaufman's analysis is contained in the long High Wire vid, so less apparent to the censors.

Just curious CS, how are you keeping your spirits up in the face of all this, the threat of forced shots etc.?
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:23 am

Here it is again to save trouble of scrolling.  Dr. Kaufman goes into this around the 32 min. mark.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:19 pm

Hi Delphine - Yes, I saw the whole video you posted, and of course many other Kaufman videos.

This hoax-demic undoubtedly is serving a multi-faceted agenda by a handful of psychopaths who are hell-bent 
on control.

My hope is that enough independent-minded, free-thinkers will resist and not allow their plan to succeed and perhaps
if we are lucky, it will be crushed under its own weight of miscalculating the tolerance of a world-populace which seems to be the whole target.

So, personally I try to stay optimistic, but of course really frustrated how businesses are willing to particulate in a totally bogus, Salem-like witch trial.

Not knowing all the details, my impression is that the system is setup so that a health department can shutdown certain types of businesses for any reason.

By the looks of things, the agenda seems to be a gradual push towards, using no cash, and then digitally tracking and using other information to allow or disallow various services, like a true, they gotcha you moment.

Will a 3% revolt like the revolutionary war be enough?

At the same time, there is a rise in censorship free digital platforms.

Even people who have no knowledge of immunology know something isn't adding up.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:50 am

I just can't fathom why kill lots of tax-paying citizens and destroy whole economies as a way to come out with an ideal new-world system? Are all the countries affected secretly in cahoots with each other? Why is control such a big orgasm for these leaders? Control just means bigger headaches in sustaining it. And these leaders that are doing all this could be gone in the next election. A long-lasting tyranny protected by it's military like North Korea could get away with this pandemic thing but they don't need an excuse like a phoney pandemic. They're in control and can do whatever they want just by announcing it to the people. If they don't like it they will be shot. Simple, pure control.

And how about the last big pandemic in 1918? Way more people died in that one world-wide. Millions upon millions. Was it frozen dinners and chemical weed sprays and jet chem trails and food toxins that were secretly introduced to control them back then? When you really look at it, viruses make the only logical answer.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:49 am

I've also seen some Andrew Kaufman videos, and while he seems to speak very confidently about the lack of Virus isolation/purification, I've also seen some others claiming that his "opinion" is wrong and that the virus is purified.

Sadly I don't have any expertise on the subject to be able to verify the information myself.

I'd appreciate it if someone could break it down in simple terms of lead me to articles to read.

edit :

shaftless wrote:I just can't fathom why kill lots of tax-paying citizens and destroy whole economies as a way to come out with an ideal new-world system? Are all the countries affected secretly in cahoots with each other? Why is control such a big orgasm for these leaders? Control just means bigger headaches in sustaining it. And these leaders that are doing all this could be gone in the next election. A long-lasting tyranny protected by it's military like North Korea could get away with this pandemic thing but they don't need an excuse like a phoney pandemic. They're in control and can do whatever they want just by announcing it to the people. If they don't like it they will be shot. Simple, pure control.

And how about the last big pandemic in 1918? Way more people died in that one world-wide. Millions upon millions. Was it frozen dinners and chemical weed sprays and jet chem trails and food toxins that were secretly introduced to control them back then? When you really look at it, viruses make the only logical answer.

I think the powers who control the world were waiting for some sort of a crisis, to be able to establish new rules and ways of living(A deeper surveilance system). You need a proper catalyst to enforce new rules though, otherwise it is too hard. People never change the way they live, unless they are forced to, or led to believe that it is the only way to survive.

So what can be a catalyst ? There are only two options really. War and A global pandemic. While a world war on paper sounds neat, it is much more costly(economically and socially) than a pandemic. Just compare WW2 to the current crisis. 80 million deaths vs 600000 ? And that is just WW2. Imagine the nuclear arsenal countries have right now. The death toll and destruction would be much higher with more catastrophic consequences.
So the most harmless crisis, that can establish a centralized system is a pandemic. I'm not saying that this was fully manufactured, starting from a lab. But it very well could be.

For the sake of the argument, let's assume that this was a naturally occuring crisis. Some people just didn't want to waste this good opportunity to push their agenda Hence the overblown projection models(1.4 million projected japan deaths vs 900) and media propaganda(celebrities talking about what we should do in a pandemic which even the experts can't properly wrap their minds around). All for the sake of letting the crisis linger for longer while they come up with a plan; How the deep state and goverments can profit from this.

As for the lost lives ? Well in some countries we are still below expected annual mortality, including Sweden, which was the posterchild for Covid horror stories. Economical damage ? Necessary sacrifice. You can't gain something without giving something in return.
And honestly, I've listened to some economists, and they are saying that especially the US economy was already on the way to a downward spiral. It was already bad. It was an inflated baloon. Covid just sped things up. So maybe the economical damage isn't as bad as we think it is, when you consider the fact that it was going to come to this at some point anyways. And the bright side ? The extremely rich got richer and the powers on top of the pyramid can blame the state of the economy on Covid-19, instead of being have to point the finger at the Bankers(themselves).

Nuada

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:10 am

shaftless wrote:I just can't fathom why kill lots of tax-paying citizens and destroy whole economies as a way to come out with an ideal new-world system? Are all the countries affected secretly in cahoots with each other? Why is control such a big orgasm for these leaders? Control just means bigger headaches in sustaining it. And these leaders that are doing all this could be gone in the next election. A long-lasting tyranny protected by it's military like North Korea could get away with this pandemic thing but they don't need an excuse like a phoney pandemic. They're in control and can do whatever they want just by announcing it to the people. If they don't like it they will be shot. Simple, pure control.

OK, the 1918 one.  Dr. Cowan talks about that right at the beginning here, also starting around 3 min. There was a quantum leap in electrification of the earth. Radio waves.
We are electrical beings and these waves mess with us.

But, as CS has reiterated over and over (do you actually read his posts?) this so called virus has never been isolated or purified.  That is aside
from the whole question of whether viruses and bacteria are ever truly causative in illness.  They are not. They are found in disease conditions, but correlation is not causation.
They actually work with us, not against us.

And why are the PTB doing this? I think it should be obvious by now. The elite are aiming for total control. They themselves are in chaos right now as a lot of their machinations
and depravity are coming out, especially with the Epstein court case and all that goes with it, especially sex trafficking of children.
They are in fear, they are going down and they want to take us down with them.

Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:39 am

Reposting excerpt from Icke's interview with London Real:

"I knew that the pandemic was a hoax
when I saw that it was going to give the
cult everything it wanted in terms of
the control I knew what it wanted and
this was going to give it everything
that immediately tells me this is this
is something to look at here because
this cult does not sit
around a table strumming its fingers
waiting for something to naturally
happen that it can exploit it makes
things happen and and because it's
making them happen
what follows them happening is all
sitting in place that's why I said to
you in the first interview this vaccine
for that virus will already have been
there before they
played the hoax to justify the
vaccination and they're talking how are we
working for this vaccination and now
we'll get the vaccination or what's
going to be in it already no it's
already known already exists and it
existed before they played
the pandemic and when I look at the the
way the protests etc played out across
the world so fast
and in such a coordinated way it had 1%
pre-preparation written all over it.

I've seen it so many times over the decades
the way they do this and of course the
vast majority of people taking part will
genuinely be taking part because they
felt it was right to do so and good luck
to them and they won't know that it's
all orchestrated they just it just
happens and they become part of it but
it had a massive aftermath the
response had pre-planned coordination
written all over it that's the way this
cult works and it's this technique that
I dubbed a long time ago now problem
reaction solution
you create the problem
you get the reaction from the public on
the basis of the way you've explained
the problem which is not actually what
happened and then you offer the
solutions to the problems you have
created and look at the pandemic you've
got a problem actually and no problem in
this case and you have the reaction of
fear etc and then you offer the solution
which is transforming human society as
you plan to do all along so you know
when these things happen you know
horrible things like the George Floyd
situation if we're going to be
streetwise we also have to ask ourselves
well this this was this happened just at
the right time that they wanted it to
get exactly the reaction that they
wanted so maybe there's more to know
about this and it's not just
only what you see and I think there is
more to come out about all that I really
do"
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:56 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Hi Delphine - Yes, I saw the whole video you posted, and of course many other Kaufman videos.

This hoax-demic undoubtedly is serving a multi-faceted agenda by a handful of psychopaths who are hell-bent 
on control.

My hope is that enough independent-minded, free-thinkers will resist and not allow their plan to succeed and perhaps
if we are lucky, it will be crushed under its own weight of miscalculating the tolerance of a world-populace which seems to be the whole target.

So, personally I try to stay optimistic, but of course really frustrated how businesses are willing to particulate in a totally bogus, Salem-like witch trial.

Not knowing all the details, my impression is that the system is setup so that a health department can shutdown certain types of businesses for any reason.

By the looks of things, the agenda seems to be a gradual push towards, using no cash, and then digitally tracking and using other information to allow or disallow various services, like a true, they gotcha you moment.

Will a 3% revolt like the revolutionary war be enough?

At the same time, there is a rise in censorship free digital platforms.

Even people who have no knowledge of immunology know something isn't adding up.

Yes, those who are not total sheep.

Dr. Cowan concluded his video that I just reposted with the words:  

"I'm just gonna finish with one more
thing, a quote from
Rudolf Steiner and by the way this was
around 1917 so it was a different time

'In times when there were no electrical
currents when the air was not swarming
with electrical influences

(we're talking 1917) it was easier to be human
for this reason in order to be human at
all today it is necessary to expend much
stronger spiritual capacities than was
necessary a century ago'

so I'll just leave you
with whatever you can do to increase
your spiritual capacities because it's
really damn hard to be human being these
days so thanks"

So the upside of such challenging times is that we are forced to develop and draw on those
spiritual capacities.  It is a truism that what we put out is what we get back, so as much as possible,
let us stay in a state of peace and loving kindness to ourselves and those around us.   Let us be the
eye of the storm.

Perhaps the revolution we need is on a different level, a revolution of consciousness.  Doesn't mean we don't take action,
but let it be inspired action.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:21 am

Rabies has been around longer than any electricalizing of the earth. Syphilis and gonorrhea (bacteria) has killed for thousands of years. Why is AIDS mostly affecting gay people? If these energy fields really do that much damage then solar flares should have wiped out life on earth long ago. True electrical fields have an effect on the body. But they have to be very strong and sustained. People do get cancer from working around strong electrical fields for a long time. Even dementia rates are higher with people who work with them. And what is the cure for electrical fields? Since that 1918 pandemic it should have continued and even worsened with the advent of TV signals, medical X-rays, cell phones and computers. We should have been in a non-stop pandemic for YEARS!

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:19 am

"Syphilis and gonorrhea (bacteria) has killed for thousands of years"

Ah yes, syphilis. another one where the presumed disease agent has never been isolated or purified.
I would guess same is true of gonorrhea.

http://whale.to/a/shelton_sy.html

Chapter 7. WHAT CAUSES "SYPHILIS?"

When Pasteur announced his theory that disease is due to microbes, Dr. Robert Koch, a German scientist, laid down four conditions that must be met before the theory could be regarded as scientifically proven. "Koch's postulates," as these are called, which were incautiously accepted by Pasteur and his subalterns and echoes, as reasonable, are:

1. The germ must be present in every case of the disease.

2. The germ must not be present except in connection with the disease.

3. The germ must be susceptible of cultivation in proper media outside the body, for several generations.

4. The pure culture thus obtained must be susceptible of re-transplantation into the healthy human or animal body, where it must infallibly produce the same disease, and the same microorganism must again be found in the tissues, blood, or secretions of the inoculated animal or man.

There is not a single germ that is held responsible for a single so-called disease that fully meets a single one of these conditions, nor one that ever meets all four of them.

It is claimed that "syphilis" is caused by a germ. Two German investigators, Fritz Schaudinn and Erich Hoffmann, announced the discovery of the germ of "syphilis" in 1905. Because of its spiral form they called it "spirochaeta" and because it was difficult to stain they attached to it the descriptive classification "pallida." Later the "spirochaeta pallida" was identified with a previously discovered organism named "treponema".

Every ten cent mind in the medical profession has accepted this cork-screw shaped germ as the cause of a disease called "syphilis" and the public has been told frightful stories of its ravages by such promoters, with six cent minds, as Parran, de Kruif, Becker, Palm, Wenger, Cox, Pusey, Fishbein, Stokes, Munson, Wile, Moore, Schamberg, O'Leary, and that aggregation of syphilophobes, the American Social Hygiene Association, headed by Dr. Walter Clarke. However, even these men have misgivings about the office of this germ in causing hundreds of pathological conditions which they gather together and label syphilis — indeed, their doubts are so great that they cannot keep them wholly inarticulate.

In a booklet issued by The American Social Hygiene Association, under the title, The Social Hygiene Program — Today and Tomorrow, C.- E. A. Winslow says of the treponema pallidum, "Koch's postulates have never been fulfilled here and we are not certain whether this organism is the sole cause of syphilis, or a symbiont, or a related saprophyte; yet its value as a practical index is quite clear."

To the writer, "its value as a practical index" is not "quite clear." For, Dr. Becker says in Ten Million Americans Have It, "It is not always possible to find spirochetes, even in lesions that are proved to be syphilitic. *** Failure to find the germs on a dark field examination does not necessarily mean that the lesion is not syphilitic."

Here, then, it fails to meet one of Koch's postulates — it is not always present where the disease is.

In his Shadow on the Land, Dr. Parran says: "During 50 years many investigators, among them the late, great Noguchi of Rockefeller Institute, have attempted to cultivate the spirochete outside the human body. Several have reported success with an organism which looks like the syphilis germ. Invariably it has proven nonvirulent. Experimental animals cannot be infected with it, only with human virus. This has led several workers, among them Levaditi, discoverer of the curative value of bismuth, to suggest that the visible spirillum is but one phase in the complicated life cycle of the spirochete, during part of which the organism exists in an ultramicroscopic stage, too small to be seen by the most powerful microscope."

Here, then, it would appear not to meet two more of Koch's postulates — (1) It does not seem to be susceptible of cultivation outside the body; and (2) if it is susceptible of such extra-somatic cultivation, it does not produce the disease it is supposed to cause when inoculated into the body. In all probability it is actually cultivated outside the body. Its non-virulence when inoculated into animals is the thing that causes physicians and bacteriologists to try to doubt that they are cultivating the right organism. They don't want to be forced to admit that their cause is no cause at all.

Dr. Becker tells us that the "syphilis germ" "itself has little tenacity except when well entrenched in the human body. * * * The germ probably never has been grown in virulent form in test tubes, although it is possible to infect certain laboratory animals, such as rabbits, mice, and apes, *** the spirochete of syphilis is not tenacious outside of the body, it dies quickly when it is allowed to dry, *** The germ of syphilis gives off little or no toxin (poison), *** It is no mere repetition of a trite expression to say they live in more or less complete harmony — the germs of the disease and the human body *** In connection with this, let us call attention to the fact that there is some evidence to support the theory that spiral form (spirocheti) is not the only form of the germ. *** It is possible that the germ of syphilis in other than the spiral form some day may be discovered."

There is not the slightest evidence that the spirochete exists in any other than the "cork-screw" form. The assumption that it does is essential to save the theory. No physician who values his professional standing would dare question this fallacy. Well does Dr. Tilden say, "The whole thing is Fool's Paradise. Why doesn't the profession know it? Because it is awed into worshipping authority; and into believing that to question the hallucinations of a moth-eaten laboratory professor is a sacrilege deserving of eternal damnation."

Dr. Becker says: "Already we have pointed out that syphilis is a disease peculiar to human beings. Animals in the natural course of existence do not have syphilis, although it has been found possible to infect certain species with the disease for research purposes. The course of syphilis in these animals is milder than in humans, and the infected animals slowly cure themselves without treatment."

Here is another of Koch's postulates the "infection" does not comply with; when the "human virus" is used to infect an animal, the resulting disease follows an entirely different course, recovers without treatment, as it will always do in a healthy human, and thus fails to provide any evidence of specificity.

The fact that animals, when "infected" with "syphilis" do not develop a virulent form of "the disease," as did sixteenth century Europeans, would suggest that the infection is not devastating in new soil. The absence of such virulent forms in so-called primitives to which "syphilis" has been carried during the past century suggests the same thing. Syphilographers make use of this subterfuge merely because they are hard-put to account for the vast difference between the sixteenth century form of "syphilis" and that of the twentieth.

Sir Wm. Power, British Medical Officer of the Local Government Board, was asked before the Royal Commission on Vivisection what he meant by "a definite specific organ-ism". He replied: "A definite organism which will react always in a certain way to a series of culture tests." He was then asked what diseases are associated with organisms for which such a test has been established. He replied: "I cannot say that we have got to that stage with any one of them."

They certainly have not reached that stage with the spirochete. It meets none of Koch's postulates and "syphilis," as described by medical authorities, never reacts the same in the human body. There is not a physician or a bacteriologist living who can honestly affirm that the spirochete has been definitely proven to cause "syphilis." If there is such a disease as "syphilis," its cause is simply not known.
Delphine
Delphine

Zaphod likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am

"Why is AIDS mostly affecting gay people?"

http://whale.to/a/koehnlein.pdf

In 1981 a new epidemic of about two-dozen heterogeneous diseases began to strike non-randomly growing numbers of male homosexuals and mostly male intravenous drug users in the US and Europe. Assuming immunodeficiency as the common denominator the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) termed the epidemic, AIDS, for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. From 1981–1984 leading researchers including those from the CDC proposed that recreational drug use was the cause of AIDS, because of exact correlations and of drug-specific diseases. However, in 1984 US government researchers proposed that a virus, now termed human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), is the cause of the non-random epidemics of the US and Europe but also of a new, sexually random epidemic in Africa. The virus-AIDS hypothesis was instantly accepted, but it is burdened with numerous paradoxes, none of which could be resolved by 2003: Why is there no HIV in most AIDS patients, only antibodies against it? Why would HIV take 10 years from infection to AIDS? Why is AIDS not self-limiting via antiviral immunity? Why is there no vaccine against AIDS? Why is AIDS in the US and Europe not random like other viral epidemics? Why did AIDS not rise and then decline exponentially owing to antiviral immunity like all other viral epidemics? Why is AIDS not contagious? Why would only HIV carriers get AIDS who use either recreational or anti-HIV drugs or are subject to malnutrition? Why is the mortality of HIV-antibody-positives treated with anti-HIV drugs 7–9%, but that of all (mostly untreated) HIV-positives globally is only 1⋅4%? Here we propose that AIDS is a collection of chemical epidemics, caused by recreational drugs, anti-HIV drugs, and malnutrition. According to this hypothesis AIDS is not contagious, not immuno-genic, not treatable by vaccines or antiviral drugs, and HIV is just a passenger virus. The hypothesis explains why AIDS epidemics strike non-randomly if caused by drugs and randomly if caused by malnutrition, why they manifest in drug- and malnutrition-specific diseases, and why they are not self-limiting via anti-viral immunity. The hypothesis predicts AIDS prevention by adequate nutrition and abstaining from drugs, and even cures by treating AIDS diseases with proven medications
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:14 pm

An older video, but "AV" does a remarkable job at explaining the fallacy of the germ theory and pathogen (viral) theory of disease with terms before exosomes were understood, at least to the level it is today.

https://youtu.be/vENnJnHYjyY

And he explains a little on herpes and AIDS as well.

Would listen all the way through.

A quick aside, syphilis is interchangeable with lupus and guess how most people get it?  Vaccines!

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:55 pm

Ok wisenheimers!! How about the most feared virus on the face of the planet....WARTS!!!!

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:12 am

shaftless wrote:Ok wisenheimers!! How about the most feared virus on the face of the planet....WARTS!!!!

Same applies - Note, never had a wart. Also, there are ways to get rid of them.

Hopefully you watched the above video.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next