Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine

+5
ailin
teacup
blueway
Metro
Espio
9 posters

Go down

My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine Empty My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine

Post  Espio Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Hello brothers. I have found some new data I would like to share an opinoin and get some criticism on a regimine I am working out.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/hornedrace.html

Apparently there used to be a horned race of humans that walked this earth, you can look above at the link for the evidence.

My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine Horn_china-216x303
My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine Humanskullhorned-239x185

Notice on the pictures of the horned people they have no hair on the top of their scalp. I believe this is the reason why baldness exists. It is a genetic throwback for people who tend to have horns.

So to avoid this I am going on a chelation regimine to get rid of calcium, iron, and any metals that help build up bone.

Charcoal 1000 mg a day
apple pectin 400 mg a day

Espio

Back to top Go down

My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine Empty Re: My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine

Post  Metro Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Is it 1 April already? Nope 3/24...

Metro

Back to top Go down

My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine Empty Re: My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Genes, genes and only genes people, well I had a good laugh :p

Back to top Go down

Post  blueway Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:57 pm

hahahaha

blueway

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:00 am

lol
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:41 am

hahahhaha 3/24 is my birthday!
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:45 am

that was funny!

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:34 am

Obviously in the top pictures it's just extreme over-calcification, happens all the time.

I have one of these horns too, except it's invisible. Gets in the way of my comb when I try to brush what's left. The "horn expansion" is what's causing my hairloss.

All our ancestors had these horns, obviously due to their high-meat, regional diet - look

My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine Sleestak

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 am

Hair or a sick pair of horns? Man .... this is actually going to take me some time ...

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 am

Whip wrote:Obviously in the top pictures it's just extreme over-calcification, happens all the time.

I have one of these horns too, except it's invisible. Gets in the way of my comb when I try to brush what's left. The "horn expansion" is what's causing my hairloss.

All our ancestors had these horns, obviously due to their high-meat, regional diet - look

My new opinion on why baldness exists, and new regimine Sleestak

Extreme calcification, thank you brother for putting into words and scientific terms what I could not. And that is a great picture that truly justifies my new theory. I for sure am going 110% into this new regimine.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:55 pm

You know what guys, forget the hair. Think of how much more lethal a headbutt could be in a barfight with these horns. Definitely the better outcome.

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down