Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  SlowMoe Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 am

I think the idea behind the forehead massage is to relax the muscles that pull tension on the galea.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty more but not all

Post  leonmal Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 am

Hi again and to CIPO

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

Let's stop the pissing match and just concentrate on solving our hair loss problem. The rest is a waste of everyone's time and a distraction from what should be our main focus.

I have already given away MOST of this information about my method for free on my site, on these hair forums and I have even given away the whole book for free for a short period of time but I cannot give away the exact details of how to do my method completely for free forever because then perhaps some people will also want me to buy you the violet ray device and give that away for free too?

I am trying to rebuild my financial life after TWO bouts of cancer in my family have wiped me out, so please don't begrudge me, or hold it against me because I am trying to make some money from this. It has been a great source of comfort and relief for people from all over the world....so just cut me a BREAK...PLEASE.

I will however still gladly address and respond to any legitimate questions you have about the merits and substance of the MALINIAK METHOD.

Despite this introductory comment, I will nevertheless repeat the BASICS of my method for FREE and leave it to the civilized people to at least buy the book, which is so inexpensive, to learn exactly how to do both parts of the treatment properly and I will be PRO-ACTIVE with any of them to help them through every step of this process.

Most people do not begrudge me making a few dollars from all this time and effort and quite frankly, neither should you, because that is unfair and I doubt it that you or anyone else would give away everything as important as this for free. The price of the book is so reasonable, and it is necessary to get all the details and background story because even though the MALINIAK METHOD is very simple, it takes time and patience and it is much easier to remain PERSISTENT if you have the confidence in it achieved by reading and knowing all the science and thought that has gone into this....otherwise you will give up before you see results. I do NOT even force anyone to buy the violet ray from us.

THE BASIC STEPS

A person must MASSAGE all of the muscles around the "PERIMETER", or SIDES of the head as the focus of the treatment, and NOT the bald spots themselves, although, once you are massaging the CORRECT areas, you can also massage the bald spots as an accessory, but the bald spots are NOT the main focus...because that is NOT where the pull on the GALEA is coming from. The massage targets the areas ABOVE the eyebrows, on the forehead( yes...where there is NO hair...because those are the FRONTALIS muscles which are pulling on the GALEA) and on the SIDES, over the ears, and finally on the BACK of the head, which I believe is the MOST IMPORTANT area, going all the way down to the neckline.

You can do this using only your fingers which give the MAXIMAL "feel" and control but some people add their own enhancements and use vibrators, or whatever, but the FINGERS are the most effective.

The idea is that you are NOT mainly massaging the bald spots themselves, which is everyones' "KNEE-JERK" reaction BUT you are are massaging MAINLY the muscles all around the head which are PULLING on this GALEA and stretching it in all directions and making it tight, and thereby, "CHOKING" OFF THE BLOOD SUPPLY.

This step involves the use of the proper and top quality VIOLET RAY device invented by NIKOLA TESLA and with this you DO target the bald spots themselves because this device, as far as the OLD SCIENCE explains it, as far as my "THEORY" adopts it, and as the results have shown, REVIVES the DORMANT follicles and induces them to start "cycling" normally again and to produce hair again.

I "theorize" that it is because this device, as opposed to any and all other types of electrical "stimulators" which I could have chosen to try to revive the formant follicles, has so many actions that others do not have, the main one of which to me, is that it vibrates the tissues at a cellular level and "UNCLOGS" and cleanses the follicles from the accumulated and attached DHT...which is still the ultimate "killer" of the follicles, according to the conventional wisdom.

There is also a third step which is "optional" and this involves the avoidance of all soaps and products using SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE( SLS) because it has been shown to cause INFLAMMATION of the follicles and induce hair fall, and it's prevalence in our pharmaceutical products, to me, explains and accounts for the "epidemic" of hair loss. It is also OPTIONAL to avoid supplementary HIGH DOSES of vitamin A because it is a precursor for TESTOSTERONE...which then converts to DHT.

So, there is is, ALL THE BASICS in it's entirety...for free.

But to learn the specifics of exactly what to do and when...exactly which machine to buy, which is the ONLY one that has shown results...you still have to get the book OR YOU WILL NOT GET RESULTS...and if you begrudge me that...then you are not being reasonable or civilized.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Hello Leonmal - thank you for the info! Sorry if I dont agree with your "ownership" of this method, a way of massaging the scalp cannot be owned since it belongs to anyone with a head/scalp, and this is why it cannot be patented or copyrighted either. Even if you discovered it it does not "belong" to you. Sorry buddy but you cannot sell something that does not belong to you, but the e-book ofcourse is your production and thus you can charge for it etc.

Finally I would say that for many people exact instructions may not be needed by them, since the massage itself is more of an art that must have quality and feeling as long as they know where to massage. Of course it is nice to have all the info in one convienient package like an ebook.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty that's more civilized

Post  leonmal Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi CIPO,

Thank you your more civilized and conciliatory remarks. That is the way we should all interact on something as important as this.

I know you are very skeptical and cycnical about all of this and you are very angry, as was I and as are most men who have to deal with this problem who have been deceived and disappointed so many times, but please don't take out your anger or frustration on me. I am a legitimate and sincere person, having gone through two bouts of cancer in my family, having lost my wife last year, and am not interested in mis-leading people or giving them false hope.

My THEORY and combination of treatment METHODS, published two years ago, are radical and new and have never been combined before into one such comprehensive approach about hair loss and MPB and I am so glad to have come up with something which is already helping so many suffering people.... so please stop trying to find ways to circumvent me or deprive me of some of the reward I feel I deserve for having come up with this. It is not fair.

One last comment therefore on these new collateral issues you raise, and after that I will not address it again, and I will FOCUS only on the hair loss questions. I will also continue to help you and everyone else every step of the way who are civilized and not cheaters;

The issue of "ownership" is irrelevant and you are right that a "methodology" cannot be patented, which is why, as a LAWYER with thirty years of trial experience, including patent and copyright litigation, I knew that the "general" steps of any methodology cannot be patented, and so I did not and could not patent it. I also knew that there would be many CHEATERS and COPYCATS and that the patent laws are so weak internationally that there will always be people who will try to illegally appropriate other people's hard work and ingenuity.

But the BOOK is "COPYRIGHT" protected and anyone messing with that or facilitating such activity is committing a crime and can be prosecuted and arrested by INTERPOL.

Already some "copycats" have emerged who have either copied my method or infringed on my copyright by giving away copies of my book for "free" while charging to be a member of their "club"...or whatever other purely MALICIOUS purpose or pretext....

....in a way it is a compliment, because they recognize the validity and potential of the MALINIAK METHOD.

However, this is a CRIME and a felony anywhere in the world and I already have acted against a few such people and issued CEASE AND DESIST orders while reporting them to INTERPOL, notifying and complaining to the search engines, and they stopped their illegal activity, under the threat of arrest and of shutting down their sites...which is why they complied.

There will be others, and I will go after them and those people that are complicit in such activities.

BUT, IT DOES NOT MATTER if the methodology is patentable or not because even though the general principles of an idea are not "patentable" and even though the techniques sound simple and are simple...THE SPECIFICS of it are NOT and anyone doing it the wrong way will NOT get results...I KNOW BECAUSE MANY HAVE TRIED AND THEY END UP CONTACTING ME FOR HELP. It took years and years of study, experimentation and much trial and error to find out the exact SPECIFICS of HOW to do it all correctly and actually STOP HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR.

Many partial variations and incorrect and incomplete techniques got NO results.

This is true for both for the MASSAGE portion, which involved long and varied testing of different techniques and is also true for the techniques of HOW to use the violet ray device and more importantly, exactly which one to use. I tried dozens of them from all over the world and the ones which did not reproduce the exact specifications of the original science I base my method on gave absolutely NO results. You need the right machine and you need to know exactly HOW to use it...or you will get NO results.

So if someone tries to figure out the SPECIFIC techniques himself in order to just save $ 29.95...he will be disappointed and not get any results. He will also never benefit from the help I offer any of my members who have special problems to overcome and other obstacles, and this has been a great help to many of our members from around the world.

I WILL NOT HELP CHEATERS OR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT GET THE BOOK.

There are many "special" situations and individual peculiarities which can arise in different individuals during the course of applying the MALINIAK METHOD, since we are all so different, and knowing what to do to get through it and continue to get progress takes my being PRO-ACTIVE and giving people the benefit of my help and knowledge of this subject.

So I implore you one last time to please stop trying to find pretexts to justify "circumventing" me or rationalizing efforts to "mis-appropriate" my knowledge about the precise techniques of the MALINIAK METHOD...cut me some "slack" ... and let's focus on getting back everyone's hair and stopping this traumatic situation.

What is all this collateral maneuvering for anyways...just to save $ 29.95 ?

In conclusion, from now on, please let's stop this back and forth incidental debate and focus only on the importance of solving the hair loss problem for everyone.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 am

Leonmal, please calm down and dont worry that I or someone else here want to plagiarise your ebook, I think it is highly unlikely.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 am

Today I got a headache (and I never have headaches) - I think I done the masssage too much. Leonmal have you head about people getting headache from doing the massage? By the way, I got your ebook.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty monitor and adjust

Post  leonmal Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:53 am

Hi CIPO,

Firstly, I want to thank you for finally getting the book. In consideration of our somewhat "animated" exchanges, I consider this to be a great compliment from you and an encouragement to me that I must always respond to even the "toughest" critics...because inevitably they become my greatest supporters...especially once they see "RESULTS".

I hope the book is a great source of inspiration and information for you and that you get great results.

I believe you have written to me privately if I am not mistaken and asked me the same question about the "headache", so, if I am right and since you are also posting it here, I will repeat what I answered to you directly FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS.

After your letter, which I answered from memory, I reviewed my notes and investigated weather anyone else had ever reported this reaction, and even though I originally told you that there was not even one other instance of someone saying they got a headache, after I checked my records, I found that there was in fact ONE other person who told me he had this reaction at the start of his using these techniques. There are thousands and thousands of people using the MALINIAK METHOD worldwide....so getting a headache is in fact very RARE...and it is easily avoided.

As in your case, he was suggesting himself, that "he may have overdone" it a bit with the MASSAGE portion. So even though this is very "RARE", it would definitely make sense that if someone applies much too much pressure, especially to the TEMPLES, which is, as we all know, a very sensitive area, and a common location for headaches....they could get a headache.

He just reduced the frequency and pressure of his MASSAGE and it resolved the problem and that is all you have to do.

The answer is always to use COMMON SENSE and monitor your reactions and ADJUST accordingly. If doing it TOO MUCH directly on the temples, or elsewhere, causes you a headache, then obviously just EASE OFF and don't use as much pressure OR do for less amount of time and see how you react, and then adjust accordingly until you find a comfortable level that doesn't have any negative reactions.

In general, though, it seems obvious and LOGICAL, and it is common knowledge, that doing massages of your scalp, or around the perimeter of the head, is such a universal and oft used method that people use to RELAX, without it involving a HAIR LOSS , that it can only conceivably cause a problem if you really OVER-DO it.

So again, just use common sense and ease off a bit till you find a comfortable level.

GOOD LUCK in your treatments.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  RayDalziel Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:46 am

I'm going to tell my story .

about 4 months ago I realized my hair was falling out , it was thin, weak and seemed to be getting worse by the day. I panicked and realized that I was going to be bald soon. I researched feverishly about hairloss after first getting sucked into hair club for men before I found out they were a joke. tried minoxodil and some other creams, natural suppliments like saw palmetto and nettle root but my hair kept falling out.

I wore my hair long and then came the day you could see my scalp. I shaved my head and was devastated. I guess I came to terms with it for the most part but continued researching just in case and I found a post about this maliniak method that used tesla technology, the whole thing sounded really interesting and after reading the basics of the program I could see as clear as day that it was going to work.

I bought the book and the device he sells. Within a month all my hair had thickened and the hairs that fell out started to grow back. They are now a few millimetres long and you can no longer see my scalp, even my hairline is back to normal like it was 10 years ago. My hair is still short but its growing fast.

To all you people that are sceptical about this, use your brain for christ sakes. Don't be a robot parroting what everyone else says about how the FDA cares about you and your hair. the FDA cares about getting money form companies that sell chemical garbage that you will be hooked into paying for the rest of your life, Chemicals like Propecia that will basically turn you into a woman... then they have you right where they want you, paying money for the rest of your life complete with your own set of breasts and other feminine traits. I honestly believe companies like merck hire people to come to these forums and discredit techniques like the maliniak method with fake testimonials, why wouldn't they? if this gets out all their garbage treatments are finished. do you really think its someone like Maliniak that wants to soak you for every cent you have or merck? think about it......

honestly if you don't see the logic of why this method will work you don't deserve your hair.

Good luck to those of you with functioning brains and the discipline to add 15 or 20 minutes to your day to implement the maliniak method although you wont need it. Rolling Eyes

I think Ill go brush my hair now. Peace .

Ps~ Don't try to pirate his work, buy his E book and when this works for you I suggest giving him a donation.
do the right thing and show appreciation and compensation to those that help you with your problems. Don't be a parasite.

A good hair transplant will cost around 20,000 dollars, it leaves a huge scar on your head and your hair still might fall out so what's growing your real hair back with no side effects worth? Mr maliniak is getting 30 dollars for his book and maybe a little bit on a device. Shame on whoever thinks that is unfair.

Pps~ another cool thing about this is that all the hair growth supplements I have like nettle root and hu shu wu, quality natural shampoos and conditioners will actually be of use to me now. I look forward to growing my hair to its fullest possible potential now that it isn't getting cut off from blood flow and dying on the top of my head, plus Ive been working out (being fat and bald was out of the question) now im fit and have my hair back Very Happy

RayDalziel

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty RayDalziel, can you please post some pictures of your hair growth?

Post  5b582p3 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:15 am

It's great to read Leon Maliniak's continued postings, and I have a question for RayDalziel. Can you please post some pics to encourage others about this method? Leon mentioned a few times in some of his posts that there are many unsolicited testimonials (and hence results) around the internet now, so I wondered if you could post some of your hair growth progress pics. That would be great. Thanks

5b582p3

Back to top Go down

Post  EL89 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:16 pm

So this is the 2 main areas where you should massage+above the ears?

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Occipi10

EL89

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 pm

el89 - yes - you can draw a line from the back of the head and to the temple, thats the third area all along the perimeter. Massage each "zone" for 2-3 minutes. Then you can massage the galea itself - especially if you have itching somewhere (like in the front) work on those place get the blood flowing and losen them up so they will move more freely.

In TCM they already figured this out, they call it yin deficiency or blood stagnation - secondary cause is related to kidneys. Symptoms are dry, thin, fragile hair.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:29 am

EL89 wrote:So this is the 2 main areas where you should massage+above the ears?

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Occipi10

another method you could employ here is put your right hand fingertips on your forehead frontal and temporal zones and your left hand fingertips on your occipital scalp region (back of head) and push the scalp skin towards the center of
your head. after a week of this you will notice how more mobile your entire scalp is
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty Experience with Maliniak Method

Post  alphadog Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Is anyone using the violet ray machine? If so, what are your results?

I have been using it for about a month and until yesterday, everything seemed to be going fine. Yesterday and today I have had an oily, itchy scalp with lots of fallout, which is unusual for me. I am wondering if the VR Machine stimulates sebum production or if it can irritate the scalp.

alphadog

Back to top Go down

Post  mak123 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 am

Very interesting stuff especially after gone off the medical path. Sounds logically plausible & though i'm not a scientist & i believe in keeping mind open to all ideas until proven wrong.

I particularly want to know a little more about the Violet Ray devices (d'Arsonval ?) as it will possibly form a very important part of the overall investment. Many others have offered similar ideas before involving scalp exercises but this device is the differentiator.

I have had a quick look & they can be had for little as $50 or $250+. Can one get away with the cheapest entry level home consumer one or do we need to invest in the top end one for it to work effectively ? Does it have to be purple or can it be orange electrode as they come in both ?

Maybe RayDalziel can comment unless Leonmal can spare a little time.

mak123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 pm

This is interesting.

CPIO - I'm glad you bought his book!
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty And yet no pics, yet another shill poster?

Post  5b582p3 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:42 am

Not naming names, but this technique seems to draw out a lot of what I feel are shill posters, that claim results then magically disappear or make up a myriad of excuses when asked for photographic proof, especially blaming the persons who are asking for proof. This is NOT the only website I've noticed this trend on. If you read the postings of the "Yay-Sayers", there seems to be a lot of commonalities. The internet should be packed with hundreds or thousands of people EAGER to show their great hair growth results, especially on youtube videos, blogs, facebook, etc. But that's not what's happening. Why is that?

5b582p3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasabi Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:36 am

mak123 wrote:Very interesting stuff especially after gone off the medical path. Sounds logically plausible & though i'm not a scientist & i believe in keeping mind open to all ideas until proven wrong.

I particularly want to know a little more about the Violet Ray devices (d'Arsonval ?) as it will possibly form a very important part of the overall investment. Many others have offered similar ideas before involving scalp exercises but this device is the differentiator.

I have had a quick look & they can be had for little as $50 or $250+. Can one get away with the cheapest entry level home consumer one or do we need to invest in the top end one for it to work effectively ? Does it have to be purple or can it be orange electrode as they come in both ?

Maybe RayDalziel can comment unless Leonmal can spare a little time.

I bought this one:

http://www.violet-ray.com/new-violet-rays/85-electronic-violet-ray.html

Maliniak wrote me a novel on why it wouldn't work - but his vague logic didn't add up to me. This one is 92% as powerful as the one he sells and about 1/4 the cost. Never having used a coil VR, I can't compare the sensations, but I can say that the electric one I have definitely packs a punch - if I turn it up much more than half-way it becomes almost unbearable (for me at least). I think the VRs advertised as facial devices or whatever are probably much weaker. The color of the electrode just depends on the gas inside, and as far as I know that doesn't matter (the one I use is orange).

I think there is merit to his method, but I have a hard time fully trusting Malaniak - especially when obvious shills show up to "tell their story." But I'm sure we'll hear a compelling defense very soon...

Wasabi

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty Pop Click

Post  Longshanks Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Has anyone noticed that when massaging the forehead they feel and hear clicking or popping almost like veins are being moved? When i do the massage my scalp itch seems to go away but I also get real sleepy afterward.

Longshanks

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatDiscovery Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Longshanks wrote:Has anyone noticed that when massaging the forehead they feel and hear clicking or popping almost like veins are being moved? When i do the massage my scalp itch seems to go away but I also get real sleepy afterward.

I never tried that. Have you?

GreatDiscovery

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty more distractions and mis-information

Post  leonmal Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 am

Hi again boys,

I have been away for a week and so this is the first opportunity I have to view and respond to some recent posts, which I ONLY do now when there is a problem or a NEW issue raised or some sort of mis-information which can again mis-lead others and influence them to not follow the MALINIAK METHOD correctly, and which will cause them to be disappointed and not get results.

Firstly, to respond to the comment from WASABI, who I recognise and who I know has only GOOD intentions, about me writing him a whole "novel" about which machine to buy and that he got another one at 1/4 or 1/2 the cost which he says, still packs plenty of "PUNCH"...This is an exact example of WHY it is mandatory for me to take the time and trouble to give such "detailed" explanations of any aspects of my method or, in this case, of exactly which device to use. I admittedly take the TIME and TROUBLE to give exhaustive and precise answers to all the people who write to me personally and to respond in detail here to certain posts, because like in this present case, the fact that something " seems to pack a punch" is completely irrelevant and by itself does NOT indicate which device is effective and which is not.

That seeming " punch" can come from other irrelevant SOURCES, like a device which just has a higher " AMPERAGE" then is necessary and which may even be counter-productive and NOT as effective for HAIR issues...and which is an inexpensive trick used by some manufacturers of cheaper machines to make it seem like their devices are more powerful... but this is NOT the only thing which COUNTS. It is the TOTAL COMBINATION of specs of the ORIGINAL science and, firstly, it's lower amperage which are the only one which got results AFTER MUCH TESTING. More importantly, the other specs of the ORIGINAL science, like the exact frequency range and voltage are equally important, and it is the unique COMBINATION of all of these specs in the specific machines I recommend, AND WHICH I DO NOT EVEN FORCE ANYONE TO BUY FROM US, which is the ONLY ones I have determined to be effective for stimulating dormant follicles into growing hair again.

This was only ascertained AFTER much testing of MANY, MANY machines of different prices from all around the world and TESTING different COMBINATION of specs for many, many months...

IT TOOK SO LONG TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING WHICH FINALLY WORKS, it makes no sense to fool around with any aspect of the MALINIAK METHOD, and especially this aspect of it without having TESTED IT for a long time first.

Therefore, to make a suggestion to people considering the MALINIAK METHOD to get a device other than the specific one I specifically recommend just because it is cheaper and packs a " punch"...WITHOUT having first tested it for many months and on many subjects... is unjustified.

I know that WASABI has good intentions and is just trying to help, but I strongly recommend to those of you who want to get the FULL benefit of the MALINIAK METHOD to NOT fool around and to not experiment with untested "variations" of my methodology...

Get the book and do the method exactly as I say, otherwise you will not get results.

The whole thing is so inexpensive compared to all the other ineffective hair treatment methods out there...and the PROOF of it's effectiveness continues to pour in "independently" from people all over the world who have gotten results and who have NOTHING TO DO WITH US and have no devious motive whatsoever except to try to bring this to the attention of other people suffering with this problem.

If some of you want to continue to believe that what has now become REPEATED "confirmations" of the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD from so many different people from all around the world are not true OR to wnat to dismiss them all as " conspiracies" or "shillers" everywhere...I will not try to influence you and just tell you not to buy the book and not try the method. I will not force anybody.

But those of you who have read the website yourself and see the LOGIC of the theory and the treatment method and are SATISFIED with the level of PROOF and these "unsolicited" testimonials...then come and join us and please do it exactly AS I SAY and do not be influenced to try untested "variations".

I stay very PRO-ACTIVE with all of our members, and YES...those who ask me questions can continue to count on me giving DETAILED and exhaustive answers to anyone who wants to know.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasabi Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 am

leonmal wrote:Hi again boys,

I have been away for a week and so this is the first opportunity I have to view and respond to some recent posts, which I ONLY do now when there is a problem or a NEW issue raised or some sort of mis-information which can again mis-lead others and influence them to not follow the MALINIAK METHOD correctly, and which will cause them to be disappointed and not get results.

LEON MALINIAK

Maybe I should have included the disclaimer that I believe people on this forum are adults and thus can make adult decisions. I simply shared a decision that I made and the logic behind it. This VR has a power output of 46 kV, which is 92% of the one you sell - and as far as I can tell, that extra power output isn't used in your method. So no, the "punch" is not due to increased amperage or anything else. You've hammered the "unique combination of specs" idea into the ground, but unless you're hiding something, the way you arrived at your conclusions was very unscientific. There are too many variables at play for you to be so certain. So before you accuse me of misleading people, take a closer look at what you may be doing.

I'll even take a step back and recommend that people don't buy one of these solid state VRs until I have had a few months to be a crash test dummy. If people can't wait that long then maybe they should go ahead and buy a coil VR. That is completely up to them. But what you call "misinformation" is actually more information - and more information isn't a bad thing.

I don't mean to pick a fight with you, Leon. I do appreciate that you came up with this method. But at the same time, whenever money is involved there exists the potential for conflict of interest. People should be skeptical of what you say. Hell they should be skeptical of what I say too. I'm simply providing my point of view and people can take it or leave it.

Wasabi

Back to top Go down

Post  leonmal Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 am

Hi to everyone and to WASABI,

I know you are just trying to help people, but I assure you that it is in fact the UNIQUE combination of specs of the violet ray device that I recommend in the book which is the ONLY one which duplicates the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA, the greatest inventor of all time, and on whose science this particular device is based.

More importantly, I actually tested dozens of different products from all around the world from companies who were desperate to be our supplier and tested all of them on many subjects. The one I settled on, with that UNIQUE combination of AMPERAGE, VOLTAGE AND FREQUENCY proved to be the only one that as far as I was concerned was effective in stimulating dormant hair follicles. The others were obviously and manifestly not effective for hair loss and were used more for facial treatments.

Now, after TWO years on the market, it is more obvious to me than ever that the type of device I suggest with this unique COMBINATION of specs is the ONLY one which is effective for hair loss. Maybe some others would be effective too, but they have not been tested and I am satisfied with the results and proof of the effectiveness of this device...so why fool around.

So firstly, suggesting a totally different machine which you have not tested either alone or with many different subjects is not logical.

You also say that once "money" is involved there is a potential for "conflict of interest". To eliminate this issue of conflict of interest, I did not even sell ANY machine for the first year of this MALINIAK METHOD because I did not want to compromise our integrity and have people think that all I wanted to do was sell them a machine....I wanted them to get on the system because it was LOGICAL and made sense.

I even invited people to buy their own machines from SOMEONE ELSE...as long as they followed the suggestion of buying the right machine with the specific SPECS which I recommended and which I actually TESTED and found to be effective for hair loss.

We still do NOT force people to buy the machine from us even now...but I keep REPEATING and REPEATING...that it is absolutely imperative that they get the right machine... or they will NOT get results.

I even answer letters from people asking me about the appropriateness of a particular machine they would like to buy from another source, and IF it matches the correct specs, I gladly tell them to go ahead. My MAIN focus is to make sure people get the BOOK from me and not rely on partial second-hand information and do this method correctly AND most importantly, STOP the HAIR LOSS and GROW BACK their lost hair.

We only started selling a machine and making the exact same machine that I use available from us directly AFTER many people from around the world wrote to me and told me they did NOT want to shop around and wanted to get the WHOLE system from us and that they also wanted to be sure that they were using the right machine.

So, I humbly suggest that there is NO conflict of interest in my case and people can still buy the machine from anywhere that they want, as long as they get the right one...AND that they can get it from us IF THEY WANT.

Having said that, and hopefully disposing once and for all of any allegations of "conflict of interest", I repeat that anyone who wants to be on the MALINIAK METHOD properly and get the FULL benefits of it should follow the recommendations I have made AFTER much TESTING and NOT use any untested and unproven "variations" of ANY aspect of it....either the MASSAGE or the MACHINE.

It has taken so long to come up with something which finally works, it makes no sense to fool around with it and suggest changes that have NOT been tested and proven effective..

So, please accept once and for all my sincerity in all of this and do what I say.

Those people who are following my instructions exactly as I have explained it are all getting results....those who fool around with untested "variations" are not getting results.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty Another puppet show? If it walks like a puppet...

Post  5b582p3 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 am

Let's please have one of the many success stories Mr Maliniak mentioned many times post some photos. And please everyone, don't put the folks asking this question on the defensive by somehow blaming them. There's nothing wrong with asking for proof when big claims have been made, in a world FULL of big claims. I know there are some "unsolicited" success pics of other people on the bornagainhair website (and their testimonials give the appearance they were sent through the mail in a letter, on paper). How'd they know the address to mail an unsolicited testimonial to? Why not just email your testimonial? And here's just one question that comes to mind on the bornagainhair website. How does the guy with the pony tail "Aurele" have sparse hair in his first photo on November 2010, but only 2 months later on January 2011, his miraculous NEW hair is not only visible, BUT HIS NEW HAIR IS VERY LONG? And in the youtube video showing him, he dips his head down for a brief instant. You can't tell anything from it. Hopefully my pointing these things out won't result in them being removed due to my pointing them out. It doesn't matter. We saved them anyway.

You would think the many success stories that are claimed would be happy to loudly and proudly show their results photographically and with videos to other people. But that's not happening. Not everyone would be hiding their positive hair growth results out of some kind of vanity or shame. So where is the disconnect here? Why isn't the internet packed with people yelling their results to anyone that will listen?

Hundreds of dollars and dozens and dozens of hours wasted on this method compel me to ask these questions. And yes, the instructions were followed TO THE LETTER.

And furthermore, the originator of this entire thread, "Hobbes", has a writing style, spelling, and attitude I've seen several times before, and not just on this site. Hmmm.

5b582p3

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:35 am

is this the book you're all talking about?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/104537964/Stop-Hair-Loss-and-Grow-New-Hair-With-the-Maliniak-Method

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 12 Empty do NOT use the method

Post  leonmal Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:42 am

Hi 5b582p3

If you will forever continue to believe that everyone ELSE is lying we are all "in on a scam" ...including AURELE who is one of the most successful OLDER members that we have world-wide and who "DID" post pictures, AND A VIDEO....as you suggest...but now you say that even those are fake and you still are not satisfied...then you will never be satisfied even if I produced an affidavit from 100 ordained nuns who SWEAR that they witnessed every one of our successes.

We will not try to convince you or force you to use or continue to use our system and if you really did try it for as long as you say and if you did get the EXACT machine that I SUGGESTED and not some cheap copy...and you still did not get results...you are one of the few who did not.

BUT I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP YOU if you let me.

I do not run away from OR AVOID tough cases, on the contrary, they are especially important to me and I take more time and attention with people who are more difficult because the EASY cases do not need help and they take care of themselves, it is the TOUGH cases which are a "special" challenge for me and which I really enjoy.

I am very PRO-ACTIVE with all of our members and I stand by them and help them as much as they need and if some of them have difficulties and are either SLOW to react or have greater resistance, they contact me and we work together to get through it and find a solution.

I sincerely invite you you to write to me privately on my direct e-mail at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and let's see if we can figure out why you are having problems. Everyone is different in this problem, some people react quickly and get great results FAST, like some of the YOUNG guys who have posted on this and other forums, and some people are more resistant and you may just need to adjust your use of this method slightly or see what might be causing your resistance.

So, if you are interested, again I invite you to contact me and I will try to help you in any way that I can.

sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next