Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Duketronix Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:48 am

They're just reacting to Leon's extremely annoying and repetitive posting.  People aren't jealous they're annoyed.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Xenon Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:37 am

Wanna balloon, George? ...wanna fuckin balloon? They all floooat!!

Last edited by m0by on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromeo Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:49 am

Sounds interesting.

Chromeo

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Leon im more than happy to converse with you on a intellectual level, i have a degree in biomedical science, and i have asked before for proper proof in the form of studies or proof of results, u know, the way THEORIES and NEW TECHNIQUES are typically proven, by HARD EVIDENCE, but u tend to shy away from that too, saying studies would be impossible for ur theory.  I also find it hard to believe a word u say when u write nonsense like this:

'ONE such issue is that some people may have follicles which are so CLOGGED with hardened DEBRIS, such as SEBUM or DEAD SKIN, that unless the follicles are also CLEANSED a few times'

which is something that comes up from time to time when someone promotes a new product.  but is a myth.  Follicles dont become clogged with anything.  And if they did, hair would grow right through them, as it does with scar tissue.   So youll forgive me if i dont have faith in ur ability to discuss science the way humans have conducted medical science for the last 100 years, which is slow, but does work.  Instead u use a myriad of salesman like techniques to pressure us into using ur techniques.

And the free ebooks? Ur just after our real names and emails so u can beg us to say nice things about u on this forum, as u have in the past.  And u keep saying ur not gonna post to us wat is it u call us? PUNDITS, yet here u are again with ur same BS, which is wats pissing off alot of people.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:23 pm

rofl wrote:Leon im more than happy to converse with you on a intellectual level, i have a degree in biomedical science, and i have asked before for proper proof in the form of studies or proof of results, u know, the way THEORIES and NEW TECHNIQUES are typically proven, by HARD EVIDENCE, but u tend to shy away from that too, saying studies would be impossible for ur theory.  I also find it hard to believe a word u say when u write nonsense like this:

'ONE such issue is that some people may have follicles which are so CLOGGED with hardened DEBRIS, such as SEBUM or DEAD SKIN, that unless the follicles are also CLEANSED a few times'

which is something that comes up from time to time when someone promotes a new product.  but is a myth.  Follicles dont become clogged with anything.  And if they did, hair would grow right through them, as it does with scar tissue.   So youll forgive me if i dont have faith in ur ability to discuss science the way humans have conducted medical science for the last 100 years, which is slow, but does work.  Instead u use a myriad of salesman like techniques to pressure us into using ur techniques.

And the free ebooks? Ur just after our real names and emails so u can beg us to say nice things about u on this forum, as u have in the past.  And u keep saying ur not gonna post to us wat is it u call us? PUNDITS, yet here u are again with ur same BS, which is wats pissing off alot of people.
What he said.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Empty SO GLAD TO SEE WE ARE FINALLY IGNORING THE DEFAMATORY NONSENSE AND EXPLORING REAL QUESTIONS ABOUT HAIR LOSS

Post  leonmal Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 am

Hi again ROFL,

This time I do not mind answering you because you finally make an academic and scientific statement and challenge, and although you provide some credentials, people can ask questions without a degree in Biomedical science. You now state a position which requires consideration and an answer...PROGRESS at last!!! We may actually end up liking each other..it has happened many times before with other challengers.

CLOGGED FOLLICLES ?

The issue as to whether or not the follicles become clogged with very HARD debris is an issue in only some resistant cases and is a theoretical position I have taken on trying to explain those few cases which are slower to respond then most others who see results quickly and respond easily to the MALINIAK METHOD,  and which is why I have used the word "MAY" be clogged. 

However, I strongly disagree with you if you are trying to make a generalized statement of "fact" that the follicles do not become "clogged" with some sort of debris in any and all cases, because there are dozens of products on the market which sell follicle or pore  "CLEANSERS" exactly for that reason. Also, every cosmetician performs exactly that function and "squeezes" dirt, debris or whatever, from their client's follicles and pores. They are not all imagining this problem.

Just have someone look at your scalp  and get them to "squeeze" those pores and SEE WHAT HAPPENS...it will be easy and you will see what comes out of those scalp pores ( follicles) and this is all you will have to do to prove to yourself how accurate the "theory" is on my part that these follicles do become clogged with debris....some of it very, very hard.

I do agree that if this debris is not TOO hard, the hair will grow through it under normal circumstances, even in a scalp that is compromised with HAIR LOSS and MPB, once the follicles have actually been revived,  and this is why the vast majority of people on this method do NOT have to add an additional follicle cleanse. But, in some cases where the follicles have been dormant for a long time and that debris has become very, very hard and entrenched ... the hair will absolutely  NOT push through that blockage and an EXTRA cleansing has helped some of our members overcome slow or resistant responses. This is plain common sense and very logical and I would be equally justified to ask you for scientific evidence of the contrary.

As for the quantity and quality of the evidence and proof of the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD there is no doubt that our proof is strictly ANECDOTAL and only QUASI-SCIENTIFIC but in the words of Dr. JOE SCHWARCZ, a P.H.D. in Chemistry at McGill University and an international  radio and newspaper celebrity;  " all real science starts with anecdotal evidence" . This is a  little "bone" he once threw me in my advocacy for the exploration of alternative sciences. 

Our proof is now voluminous, REPLICATED  and very compelling that this MALINIAK METHOD is really working to STOP HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR and in addition to the photos, videos and testimonials on our own website , much of it comes from confirmations from people on forums like this whom I have no control over. 

DOUBLE -BLIND STUDIES ? 

I suggest in my book that when you are testing a DRUG you would have to go through the standard scientific testing protocol of  "double-blind studies, with control groups and PLACEBOS and "peer-review" but when you are testing a "mechanical " procedure like this MALINIAK METHOD, all you have to do is show that it works and then that other are able to REPLICATE your results independently. In our case that is exactly what has happened many, many times now. I challenge any critic to get people to stop their hair loss and grow new hair just by "telling them" that they are on this method...the essence of the PLACEBO effect...GOOD LUCK !

As an analogy, if I want to prove that I can break a car windshield with a baseball bat, all I have to do is show that I have done it and then show that other people have REPLICATED this effect independently.

I had one other micro-biologist from Australia, MIKE, 53 years old who has a science website and  a major audience and following who was ten times more hostile and skeptical then you or anyone on these forums, and in an effort to discredit me and challenge my "theory" and my "evidence", he  asked me repeatedly for "scientific" data of such, as SEINFELD would say, "excruciating minutiae" of this method that it was infuriating. Questions such as; does it work better in 30 year olds or forty year old? is it better if you do 8 minutes on the machine or 9 minutes? should you do the massage before the machine or after? etc., etc., etc.,

I knew it was all an effort to just put me down...but I also knew that if I could just get him to try it..the PROOF would be in his results.

So, I answered all of his letters for a while and tried to explain that we are just a small start up company and we did not have that kind of detailed information and we cannot test all of our members ourselves because they are all over the world and that we rely on the feedback from people all over the world. I finally told him that the ONLY way for him to evaluate this properly was to try it himself...and if it fails...then he can give me all the S...T he wants.

I did not hear from him for about four months and when I finally saw a new letter from him I was reluctant to open it but curiosity got the better of me and when I read it, his tone and his attitude towards me had completely changed because HE TRIED IT...and he told me, and showed me pictures,  of how his hair almost completely grew back on his crown in only four months. If he ever allows me, I will ask for permission to post them on my website to add to the pictures we already have at www.bornagainhair.com. Not everyone wants to make their story public.

He was an interesting case because losing your hair on the crown at 53 years old is NOT a classical case of HAIR LOSS or MPB and I speculated that at that age, this type of late onset hair loss had to be due to some very stressful event, which can also tighten the GALEA, but not as severely as in early onset, possibly, genetically pre-disposed tightness. It was exactly what happened to him. To be completely open, he was also against buying an electrical  machine of ANY kind because he had already tried a LASER without success and sent it back to the company and he wanted to try only the MASSAGE portion of the MALINIAK METHOD. He did only that  and he still got these results. This is NOT typical however and in my opinion it was because at 53 years old, he did not have a severe case of typical MPB and his follicles were not yet very dormant or clogged with debris. 

Most people with classical hair loss and MPB absolutely need both the MASSAGE and the MACHINE steps of the MALINIAK METHOD otherwise their dormant follicles will not respond to massage alone...or we would have solved this problem a long time ago. 

People, including ME, have been massaging our bald spots for years and it helps a bit but it only stimulates blood circulation very superficially and is not significantly effective in stopping hair loss or growing new hair . The MALINIAK METHOD has revealed that this is because we were massaging in the WRONG PLACE...we were massaging the bald spots themselves instead of massaging the muscles  pulling on the GALEA..which is what is choking off the blood supply to the follicles and improves the circulation not just superficially, but DEEP DOWN where it is originating from. No use just massaging the top if the blood supply is choked off underneath. 

Usually all my biggest critics, including many on these forums, have later become my biggest supporters once they actually TRY the MALINIAK METHOD.

You may think what you want about my "motives" for giving away free books and in part it is because I want to know WHO is who on these forums...it is easy to hide behind anonymous pseudonyms and gratuitously attack people...but I will provide this book free to even my most hostile challengers..in fact "especially" to my most hostile challengers because that is the exact reason why I wanted to participate on these forums. You guys are the most well informed, yet the most skeptical and cynical audience in the world and I figured that if I can convince you guys that this is all legitimate and really works...then I can convince anybody.

One final note about "double-blind" studies; Every time I speak at a conference or am challenged by someone in the mainstream medical community about the MALINIAK METHOD or about ALTERNATIVE SCIENCES for treating Cancer, I rely on my thirty years as a researcher and a trial lawyer and  I am always prepared for the inevitable comments about "QUACKERY" and about "double-blind" sacred cow of the conventional research community and I can't wait for that question because it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel...and they are so unprepared for the rebuttal.

What I tell them is that; I will tell you who the real "quacks" are. This "double-blind",  peer-reviewed, Placebo controlled process is so tainted that it has led to over 100 DRUGS being released on the market since 2007 which went through the phase I, Phase II and Phase III stages and passed the 7 years of studies and testing and were approved by the FDA only to be removed from the market within a matter of months after they 'KILLED" thousands of people world wide. The most recent scandal is about JASMINE, a birth control pill which has killed many women and has been withdrawn.

Recent meta studies reviewing numerous testing procedures have shown that many of these drug trials are secretly funded by pharmaceutical companies with a conflict of interest in the results, the research is outsourced to countries without any supervision and negative results are suppressed. 

The World Health Organization has released statistics which say that deaths from Cancer are going to go UP from 7.5 million to 11.5 million by the year 2030. That's death going UP not down ! Who are the real quacks ?

I also add that, just as cancer has baffled the mainstream medical community and they have been unable to solve the HAIR LOSS and MPB problem forever, we are justified to try to come up with our own alternative theories and rely on our  own ANECDOTAL evidence and we are free...no, we are compelled... to try other solutions...we cannot do any worse then they have done till now .

My MALINIAK METHOD uses NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY...and it is so inexpensive because you do not have to spend thousands and thousands of dollars year after year forever. The makers of one well known  DHT inhibitor drug now has  CLASS ACTION legal proceedings against it in Canada and the USA because of the harmful side-effects of this drug-based approach.

CONCLUSION - TRY IT YOURSELF

I conclude by challenging you to test this MALINIAK METHOD the only way that will convince you...which is to try it yourself...like MIKE in Australia. Most people here on this forum who have asked for the FREE BOOK are not afraid to reveal their true names,  but if you don't want me to know your persona then have someone else write to me on your behalf just mentioning this forum offer and I will still send you and any other "challenger" here the free book. 

I will also help you every step of the way if you do decide to contact me....for FREE ! What a scam.

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:40 am

Dude, just shut up.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:54 am

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I think it's worth noting that Leon's website isn't very appealing. Honestly, Mr. Maliniak, if you want less people to criticize you or claim you are a hoax, it would be in your best interests to clean up your website.  It's a garbled mess and it looks like it was done on iweb or some other cheap website builder from 2003. The testimonials are typed over art that's supposed to look like notebook paper, wtf?

And the photos aren't framed well enough to determine if it's actual new hair growth, or you just decided to grow your hair out for 11-17 months. 

If you really want people to stop bashing you, clean up the site and start getting some photos from other people besides yourself and one other guy.  It can't be that hard to get some actual photos if you have people sending them to you. Or, shoot, offer your customers a refund of the book price if your method works for them and they agree to send you pictures of their progress. Then you'll have something more valuable than invoking the name of Niokla Tesle and swearing your method works.

There you go, free marketing advice and a defense that's better than long diatribes posted on the forum.

Cheers

Surprised

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:13 pm

so ur going to use follicle and pore interchangably?

Last edited by rofl on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : rewriting so makes sense)
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:39 pm

no damnit, im editing because ive decided not to educate u on the diference between a blocked sebaceous gland, and a blocked pore, and a blocked follicle which is BS.  not going to waste my time anymore.  just accept we either buy into ur theory and buy ur book, or we dont and go away.  lets end this pointless thread.

Last edited by rofl on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 pm

and if u respond with a giant sales pitch wall of txt again, im going to scream.  If u want us to play nice, try single paragraphs that we can be bothered reading please.

Last edited by rofl on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Just one more thing.  Im willing to admit theres a scary amount of unethical politics behind drug companies, and there is alot of profit driven bs going on.

nevertheless there are people working to create solutions to disease, that their wouldnt be without the companies seeking profits.  To put it another way, it may not be much, but its the best we have.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Empty I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT MALICIOUS "LIARS" SOME PEOPLE CAN BE...THEY JUST WANT YOU TO KEEP SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON USELESS DRUGS AND LOTIONS AND EXPENSIVE SURGERY

Post  leonmal Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:43 am

Rofl,

"SCREAM" all you want about long answers and don't read them, but OTHER people want to get a PROPER detailed answer to an important question about HAIR LOSS and not some short dismissive excuse. They write to me and compliment me for "standing up" to such attacks and not being afraid to respond and defend my method. They also find it "entertaining" and so do I. I am giving away the book for FREE and I do not even force anyone to buy a machine from us...so stop calling it a "sales pitch" and just focus on the science of all of this...if you are at all interested in the merits and substance of this debate and not just in having some personality "pissing match".

Some obvious competitors or outright jealous people would like to prevent everyone from finding out about this inexpensive and effective treatment called the MALINIAK METHOD and are now resorting to outright LIES and deliberate mis-representations to prevent people from finding out about this. They would like to see you all keep on spending thousands of dollars year after year on useless DRUGS and LOTIONS and expensive SURGERY. 

I am tired of trying to be "politically correct" and diplomatic with these morons and I will call them what they are...LIARS AND CHEATS...LIARS AND CHEATS...LIARS AND CHEATS. I feel comfortable about repeating this three times because now that that idiot has seen the PROOF that I was actually a LAWYER for thirty years, and backed off that INSANE issue... I can state without fear of contradiction that...you cannot defame an anonymous "pseudonym". 

It has now become so obvious that some critics are outright lying and giving deliberately mis-leading information about the MALINIAK METHOD and it's benefits,  that ALL of you will be able to now see this easily for yourselves and see how you have to avoid those people like the plague that they are. I am not just talking to you Rofl, but I am also talking to the thousands of other guys reading these forums and the other forums who just want to know the TRUTH and are looking for a legitimate solution to their HAIR LOSS and are not interested in these constant character attacks and soap operas.

ONE IDIOT POSTED ONLY TWO  PICTURES WHEN I "STARTED" THE MALINIAK METHOD AND NOT LATER ONES SHOWING MY NEW HAIR GROWTH;

To show all of you how malicious some people can be, that "other guy" on the other forum, that many people on this forum also read,  posted ONLY these following two pictures of me from our website at www.bornagainhair.com without showing their dates,  and which only show how I looked when I STARTED the MALINIAK METHOD in 2010 and when I was almost bald...FALSELY implying that is the results achieved AFTER with this method. WHAT A LIAR !

He DELIBERATELY did not post the photos which show how I looked AFTER several months on the MALINIAK METHOD and where I recovered so much of my hair. A deliberate, MALICIOUS  attempt to DECEIVE everyone and which is so easy to demonstrate.

Here are the TWO pictures he posted from my website WITHOUT SHOWING THE DATES and which only show me when I STARTED this method.

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Leon_jan_2010

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Leon_apr_2010

When you go to our website you will see that the first picture above is from January 2010 which was how I looked BEFORE the START of the MALINIAK METHOD. I was almost completely BALD except for a few hairs in front. The second picture is from April 2010 after only a few months on this method. You can see my hair starting to grow back a bit on the top.

WHAT HE DID NOT SHOW ARE THE FOLLOWING SERIES OF PICTURES WHEN I WAS ON THIS METHOD FOR A WHILE AND RECOVERED SO MUCH OF MY HAIR. 

The next one on the website is from June 10, 2010 and as you see, I have started to grow NEW hair where I was completely bald before;

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Leon_jun_2010-2

The next one is from August 2010 and the recovery of NEW HAIR is continuing;

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Leon_aug_2010

The next one is from November 2010 and still the new growth continues;

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Leon_nov_2010

The next TWO photos are from December 2010 and I deliberately combed the hair BACKWARDS to show how much hair I had recovered. I now finally had enough hair that I "could" comb it back.

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Leon_dec_2010-2

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Leon_dec_2010-4

The next one is June 2011 from a different angle

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Leon_jun_2011-2

The final one is from June 2012 and there are two on the website from this date. Here you can see how I went from almost completely "cue ball" bald to having a reasonable amount of hair where I no longer look or feel bald...and I am not finished. YOUNG guys get much faster and more dramatic results then me.

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Leon_mar_2012-1

This will show all of you CIVILIZED and INTELLIGENT people on this forum, and those on the other forum who also read this forum,  just how outright a LIAR this person is and how he is deliberately trying to lie to you and mislead you by posting pictures which he KNOWS are only from BEFORE the START of my use of this method and a few months later and deliberately failing to show the pictures of how I looked AFTER being on this method for a while and which show how well it worked...UNBELIEVABLE defamatory libel..all under what he 'thinks" is a veil of anonymity.

He  also does not show or mention the even more dramatic photos and videos which show the results of the other test subject AURELE who recovered even more hair then me.

The vast majority of people reading these forums are polite and diplomatic and sincere. You people reading these outright LIES from people who must have a "secret agenda", now you can see what how far some people are willing to go to keep this information from you.

TO ALL THE REST OF YOU "NORMAL" PEOPLE ...

Do not listen to LIARS and MALICIOUS people...you can decide about the legitimacy of the MALINIAK METHOD by just reading the website yourselves and seeing all the photos and the science SUPPORTING IT  at www.bornagainhair.com

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:39 am

Can this thread be locked? The past 10 pages have been comprised of nothing but personal vendettas and advertising and even when everyone stops giving Leon material to respond to, he bumps it back to the top with an ad.

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 pm

LEon, im not reading that wall of text as i said, and i did scream lol.  God knows why u would want to waste all ur time wrting it, when noone will read it.

anyway i dont find those pictures impressive at all.  the first one u can see has light shining on the crown to look bald, ( u can see the bright reflection on a delibritely oily scalp)  the second one is darker, and does has a similar to ur last pics amount of hair in on the front, its just dark, the rest of them show hair growing at the front, big deal, this set of photos use just about every 'secret' way ive ever seen to create before and after pictures, and they dont even look good.  Nevertheless im happy for u genuinely if youve achevied wat u wanted to acheive.

still want u to go away though.  Youve had ur say, youve had ur free advertising, now piss off.

By the way If i ever need a lawyer im calling u.  Ur very good at spinning shit.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:30 pm

[quote="leon"][b]CLOGGED FOLLICLES ?[/b]

The issue as to whether or not the follicles become clogged with very HARD debris is an issue in only some resistant cases and is a theoretical position I have taken on trying to explain those few cases which are slower to respond then most others who see results quickly and respond easily to the MALINIAK METHOD,  and which is why I have used the word "MAY" be clogged. 

However, I strongly disagree with you if you are trying to make a generalized statement of "fact" that the follicles do not become "clogged" with some sort of debris in any and all cases, because there are dozens of products on the market which sell follicle or pore  "CLEANSERS" exactly for that reason. Also, every cosmetician performs exactly that function and "squeezes" dirt, debris or whatever, from their client's follicles and pores. They are not all imagining this problem.

Just have someone look at your scalp  and get them to "squeeze" those pores and SEE WHAT HAPPENS...it will be easy and you will see what comes out of those scalp pores ( follicles) and this is all you will have to do to prove to yourself how accurate the "theory" is on my part that these follicles do become clogged with debris....some of it very, very hard.[/quote]
So u really think a clogged pore is the same as a clogged follicle?

another reason i will never trust u.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:48 pm

[quote]This will show all of you CIVILIZED and INTELLIGENT people on this forum, and those on the other forum who also read this forum,  just how outright a LIAR this person is and how he is deliberately trying to lie to you and mislead you by posting pictures which he KNOWS are only from BEFORE the START of my use of this method and a few months later and deliberately failing to show the pictures of how I looked [b]AFTER [/b]being on this method for a while and which show how well it worked...UNBELIEVABLE defamatory libel..all under what he 'thinks" is a veil of anonymity.

[color=#ff3333][b]He  also does not show or mention the even more dramatic photos and videos which show the results of the other test subject AURELE who recovered even more hair then me.[/b][/color][/quote]

I just want to see some real results that show clear improvement, nothing more, nothing less.  Surely with the thousands of people successfully using ur system, it wouldnt be hard to find at least one proper case study showing real results.  Im talking a younger person with real regrowth in the templs or vertex or crown.  not a bit of bumfluff grown  on a bald head.  Anyone can shave theyre remaining stragglers off and take photos of them regrowing.  I want to see some results that show clear improvement without doubt as to the state of the pictures.  If it works so well on people in the beginning stages, wheres the proof.  That is wat this theory is missing, and its the crucial piece of the puzzle.  Sure there would be naysayers, but give us that option, by providing the evidence.  Thats how medical science is done.

Its true all theories begin with anecdotal evidence, but they end with scientific proof of concept and proof of results.  until u can understand that I will keep doubting ur credibility.

If ur wondering what these photos would look like this is wat i expect.  If they just had one set of photos of the person who stands to make the $$ out of these drugs, then i wouldnt trust them either.

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/patient-photos/
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Empty conspiracy theory ?

Post  leonmal Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Rofl,

I am not sure if my earlier brilliant response was properly SENT...so if this is a repeat, I apologize.

Do what you want. Ignore the detailed explanation and science in the book, ignore and trivialize all the photos and videos on the website, ignore the unsolicited testimonials from so many of the very members of this and other forums who have actually READ the book and actually tried the method, ( I receive many, many more private letters of gratitude from people who do not want to appear on these hostile forums), ignore the fact that I have given away FREE books and even FREE machines which cost $ 500.00 at the start of this investigation just to show what a "scam" artist I am...but do NOT  ignore the independent scientific study published in 2011 by BRIAN J. FREUND of the Crown Institute of Pickering, Ontario published one year AFTER my theory came out and which confirmed everything I said about the role of the GALEA in HAIR LOSS and MPB.

I do not respond to comments on these forums only to argue or address the individual critics and cynics. I know many, many other people read these posts and they are interested in the TRUTH about the substance and merits of this MALINIAK METHOD and not in the SIDE-SHOW of personal attacks and "vendettas". I want them to read the website and the book themselves so they can decide for themselves about the legitimacy and validity of all of this and not be mis-led by the partial, mis-representations and FALSE statements.

I repeat my offer to give even you the free book ROFL and you do not have to disclose your real name. Have someone else request it for you. If you actually read the book and try the method I will help you every step of the way and if you do not get results...then you can give me all the S...T you want. 

I have gone through this process with many other doubters who were ten times more hostile, skeptical  and aggressive then you and I tolerate it because I know everyone is speaking out of anger and frustration with their HAIR LOSS and MPB . But it always ends the same way...once they actually read the book and try the MALINIAK METHOD and once they see the results for themselves...they end up being my biggest supporters...and this is the ONLY way to really know.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  huli Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:15 am

Rofl, I'll give you that Leon's posts are a little over the top in terms of length and use of CAPS, but honestly your posts are just as tiresome. 

You're deluding yourself if you deny there is no progress in Leon's photos.  It is actually pretty good progress taking into account the guy's age.  How much more do you expect? 

I'm 50. Have been losing hair for about 4 years.  Mechanical methods like brushing, massage, etc that I have learned from this forum have been very helpful to me and his method along with the others have helped make my scalp way more supple and loose.  That has resulted in new hair growth which has improved my situation.  But the process is incredibly slow. 

Anyway, believe what you want.  But don't think you are on some crusade to save the rest of us from Leon or anyone else.  We can look after ourselves.

huli

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Im not on a crusade, im just sick of being scammed, and seeing others being scammed by people who are only on this forum to sell something.  And giving away free ebooks doesnt mean anything, the purpose of giving away ebooks is to gain acceptance here, so he can sell more ebooks.  And by the way before and after pictures should be of someone else other than the person who stands to make the money out of sales.  If it works so well on younger people wheres those results?  Im entitled to ask for that!

If u think im the only one whos sick of his BS then ur the one whos deluded.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:41 pm

ok ive watched this aurele testimonial video.  and im now a believer..... NOT

u cant even see his hair in the before picture on the board

and they do look like the most trustworthy guys ive ever met..... NOT

seriously did they pick this bum up from under a washing machine box under the closest bridge?  Is this the best proof they can offer? OMG and some of u guys are buying into this? I'm so sorry i doubted malaniak, its obviously the best thing since sliced bread. 

I have some power balance wrist bands to sell u.  the hologram aligns ur bodies cells, and gives u more energy.

http://vimeo.com/66971077
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:04 pm

If all he is going to offer is his own before after photos why cant he take one with the same angle and lighting as the first 'before picture.  Even in the before picture towards the bottom, u can see that he does have some hair left on the front.  The after pictures are just angled to show up this same hair, as well as oiled and lighted up, then he brushes it back, increases the contrast, washes it so it goes all fluffy and says its regrowth.  I can take wats left of my hair and comb it over my bald areas too.  i do it every day.  In fact i should take some photos and sell them to some quacks like malaniak who thinks a clogged pore a.k.a. a pimple is the same as a clogged follicle, and DHT cloggs a follicle, and stops blood flow.  Mr pseudo science is profiting on peoples ignorance and desperation, evoking peoples emotions by bringing up the complex issue of cancer, and pretending to be some sort of messiah of alternative health, all while somehow avoiding providing any sort of evidence that his method acheives anything other than emptying our wallets, and now im the bad guy for questioning him?
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Empty IT'S OBVIOUS THAT MOST OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO MAKE UP THIER OWN MINDS

Post  leonmal Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:52 am

HULI...firstly thanks for kind and civilized words. You, and many others here are able to keep the SUBSTANCE of this research project in perfect perspective, keep it civilized and focused on the academic issues. Sorry about all the "formatting" but I got used to it in thirty years of drafting legal proceedings and it made the readers' ability to pick out KEY points much easier...so I do not want to break the habit.

Rofl,

I know I can't persuade you because everything is a scam to you and although I have lots of patience with guys who have HAIR LOSS and MPB I will respond unless you actually ask some relevent questions and not just make unfounded comments. The photos of me are a scam, the videos of Aurele are a scam, the numerous testimonials from people on these forums,  talking about their success with the MALINIAK METHOD are also in on the scam,  and even when I give away the books for FREE...you still throw around the scam word. 

It's very sad to see such hostility and anger in a person.  I still repeat my offer to you despite this criticism, to give you a a free book without having to disclose your identity and if it's still a "scam' to you...so DO NOT try it...keep buying drugs and lotions for thousands of dollars for the rest of your life and then join the class action lawsuit against the makers of the DHT inhibitors for all the nasty side effects these drugs cause...I see you do not call them scam artists...do you work for them maybe ?

Fortunately, most other people on these forums are super well informed about HAIR LOSS and are open minded and intelligent, which is why I tolerate such ABUSE from the odd "naysayer". They are all very tough and confrontational but they are not as dumb and gullible as you think and they do not rely strictly on the opinions of perpetual "naysayers" . Once they read the details of the MALINIAK METHOD and see all the science behind it and the testimonials and photographic proof of it's effectiveness, they are smart enough to realize that there is some validity to all of this and that I am not a special effects artist who should be working for Steven Spielberg if I could fake those photos and videos.

MOTIVES FOR GIVING AWAY THE BOOK ?

As for my motives for giving away free books on these forums it is absolutely true that I do this so I can test to see if this toughest audience in the world can be persuaded to try my method. I answer all the legitimate academic and scientific challenges and I follow up with those trying it to make sure that they get results...because if they do succeed with this method and  STOP THE HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR, and they report their results, WHICH MANY MEMBERS HAVE NOW DONE...obviously it will help us with those millions of others around the world who want to see how this plays out. 

Most people here are extremely nice and polite and just want the truth and not some soap opera about personal attacks which do not mention one word about the substance or merits of the MALINIAK METHOD...a complete waste of time and not legitimate debate.

THANK GOD...

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:53 am

blah, blah blah, sales pitch, blah, blah, blah, compliment the believers, insult the naysayers, blah, blah, blah suggest i work for merck, blah, blah, blah.

the song blah, blah, blah by kesha comes to mind
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 18 Empty BLAH,BLAH ,BLAH...great argument...VERY SCIENTIFIC

Post  leonmal Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 pm

ROFL,

It's no use dignifying your irrelevant comments any more with a response...I have tried to be polite to the few overly hostile guys like you but there is no point. So, you can continue to use your extensive and meaningless vocabulary of  "blah blah blah" all you want to ...it sort of sums up what you have to say of any academic or scientific value on this subject...which is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

The only guys who criticize the MALINIAK METHOD are guys who have not even read the book or examined the science behind it and certainly who have never tried it...to you and guys like you it is all a "scam" because IT MUST BE A SCAM ...I am a former Lawyer, so it MUST be a scam. I want to make a few bucks for all of this research and hard work, so it MUST be a scam....and not one word about the substance or merit of the debate... NOT ONE WORD of any legitimate debate.

On the other hand, I have eagerly and confidently debated the scientific and academic issues with many cynical and skeptical people on these forums for over one year, answering all challenges and these were sincere and academic exchanges, not some gratuitous personality attacks. My biggest critics end up being my biggest supporters once they actually read the book themselves and especially once they try the system for themselves and see the great results that they get.

If one of our members is more resistant or slower to respond then others, I help them all that they need until they also get results....all without any charge...I still give away FREE books and even FREE machines worth $ 500.00 when I first started ( not any more ) to encourage people to try this new COMBINATION therapy and test this radical new theory.

I guess I have to go back to SCAM school ( sorry...blah,blah blah school) because I must have missed the class which says scam artists are NOT supposed to give away stuff for free.

Fortunately the vast majority of members of these forums are normal, civilized and polite people who just want to know the TRUTH and you are absolutely right that I want to compliment them and I try to be civilized and polite the same way they are. They are actually interested in the HAIR LOSS issue and not these  nonsensical personality attacks and soap operas. They are the reason I tolerate this abuse from the few negative guys.

Most people actually read the book, examine the photos on the website and read the testimonials from many members of these forums about their success with this MALINIAK METHOD and evaluate the evidence for themselves and most end up accepting  the validity of this idea...

...if you don't like this MALINIAK METHOD...don't use it but don't think you have added anything of value to this very important discussion with your blah, blah blah comments...you are just wasting all of our time.

I try to remain civilized with guys like you but it is very hard to suppress my natural instincts to counter-attack that I used in my thirty years as a trial lawyer,  but I will not sink to the same undignified and uncivilized level no matter how much you try to goad me into it.

I just want people to STOP their HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR...and if they do succeed and if it becomes more widely known and accepted....yes, I eventually want to make a few bucks from this... if you don't mind, because it took a lot of work...and most people do not mind.

Those of you who are interested only in the SUBSTANCE and MERITS of this MALINIAK METHOD and want to evaluate it yourselves, you can still get the FREE book by writing to me privately at LEONMAL33@Hotmail.com and those of you who do not want to contact me personally can still can read a detailed synopsis of the theory and treatment method on the website at www.bornagainhair.com.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next