Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Robmos86 Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:44 am

Wasabi wrote:

I bought this one:

violet-ray. com/new-violet-rays/85-electronic-violet-ray. html

Maliniak wrote me a novel on why it wouldn't work - but his vague logic didn't add up to me. This one is 92% as powerful as the one he sells and about 1/4 the cost. Never having used a coil VR, I can't compare the sensations, but I can say that the electric one I have definitely packs a punch - if I turn it up much more than half-way it becomes almost unbearable (for me at least). I think the VRs advertised as facial devices or whatever are probably much weaker. The color of the electrode just depends on the gas inside, and as far as I know that doesn't matter (the one I use is orange).

I think there is merit to his method, but I have a hard time fully trusting Malaniak - especially when obvious shills show up to "tell their story." But I'm sure we'll hear a compelling defense very soon...

Thanks for the link. I just bought this one you posted and am waiting on it. Take a deep breath and here I go.

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Fortro10

Robmos86

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty YOU WILL ALL BE WASTING YOUR TIME IF YOU FOLLOW WASABI'S ADVICE

Post  leonmal Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 am

Hi everyone,

Again, the only time I comment on this forum anymore is if someone is giving mis-leading information which, if anyone follows, will cause them to NOT be doing the MALINIAK METHOD properly... they will be disappointed and they will not solve their hair loss problem. My job is to make sure that does not happen to people who sincerely want to solve their hair loss problems.

It has taken so long to come up with something which finally works for so many people, to the point where so many of them are "shouting" about their success with this method on this forum and other forums...IT MAKES NO SENSE TO "PLAY" AROUND with it.

IT IS SO SIMPLE...IT JUST REQUIRES THE RIGHT TECHNIQUES TO "RELAX" THE GALEA AND USING ONLY THE PROPER TYPE OF VIOLET RAY DEVICE THAT I USE AND HAVE TESTED....why play around with it ?

I have tried to be polite to WASABI but I see it is no use and that he is determined to gratuitously MIS-LEAD people, all under the cover of anonymity with no repercussions to him if his mis-leading advice causes people problems. Once again he returns and is giving advice without any prior knowledge or testing whatsoever of the ELECTRICAL devices he is now talking about, and without knowing whatsoever whether or NOT they work for hair growth. He is suggesting them just because they are CHEAPER and because they have 92% of the specs that I have recommended with my system. In an earlier post he recommended them because they had a "punch"...This is all irrelevant and useless.

This particular device he now gives a link for is a SOLID STATE device which has nowhere near the power or combination of specs that the ORIGINAL devices have which I use with my system, and which have PROVEN to be effective...that is why these SOLID STATE devices that he is pointing you to are cheaper and lighter.

On the other hand...I HAVE in fact tested ALL of those type of alternate devices and many others and I would have loved to find one that was cheaper and just as effective as the one I use which duplicates ALL of the original science of NIKOLA TESLA, who invented all of this, and not EDGAR CASEY...but NONE of THESE OTHER DEVICES WORKED FOR HAIR GROWTH.

AS FOR THE higher COST...of course the REAL MCCOY is more expensive....but I DO NOT EVEN INSIST THAT ANYONE BUY THIS PROPER DEVICE FROM US...our members can buy a proper device from someone else if they choose to... but I strongly URGE them to get ONLY and EXACTLY WHAT I SAY AND NOTHING ELSE...BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE WORKS... AND anyone who bases his MALINIAK METHOD treatments for hair loss on those useless devices are NOT really doing the MALINIAK METHOD properly and WILL BE WASTING their MONEY AND their TIME.

So, I will not spend any more energy or time trying to convert people like WASABI. If he wants to use this useless device and if others follow that untested advice to save a few bucks...do what you want...it will be their problem.

But, for the rest of you guys trying to decide what to do, I strongly suggest that if you want to solve your hair loss problem, get on the MALINIAK METHOD properly, with both the MASSAGE portion and the PROPER violet ray device that I recommend, and do NOT follow the unproven and untested advice of someone who has absolutely no idea of what works and what doesn't.

Even with the cost of the proper TOP-QUALITY machine that I recommend, this MALINIAK METHOD is still the absolutely LEAST EXPENSIVE system for treating hair loss available...but more importantly...IT WORKS...IF YOU DO IT RIGHT.

If you have read the concepts in the MALINIAK METHOD yourself and if you like the LOGIC of it all, and if you have seen the "unsolicited" testimonials about peoples' success with it who do it properly...then do this method the way it is described in my book and do not listen to untested and unproven "variations" of it...you will be disappointed.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  moby Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 am

Leon, apparently someone made your book available online for free

http://www.scribd.com/doc/104537964/Stop-Hair-Loss-and-Grow-New-Hair-With-the-Maliniak-Method

how does that make you feel?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ...IS HOW I FEEL

Post  leonmal Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:20 am

Dear Moby,

You ask "facetiously" on HOW I FEEL about someone offering an illegal copy of my book ?

Quite frankly, in your now posting this link TWICE....your intentions to cause harm are clear and you and your type make me sick as do the group of people who commit this type of theft of INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY...not just with my book, but with many other creative works.

I do not know who are are and even though you are hiding, FOR NOW, behind a veil of "anonymity" on this forum, in now posting a link to a site that is committing COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, you are obviously and deliberately AIDING AND ABETTING a crime and are equally complicit in it...because you KNOW or SHOULD KNOW...it is illegal.

I have already filed a complaint with the administrators of this forum about you and your post because they are very honorable and they do not tolerate COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT or anyone who assists in such behavior.

In repeating your posting of that illegal distributor link on this site, which you KNOW or should know is offering illegal copies, you are an accomplice to this crime and you are only aggravating your complicity and proving you are doing it intentionally, with this repetition of this posting.

I have already filed a CEASE AND DESIST order against that company illegally distributing my book because what they are doing is illegal and I have already notified INTERPOL and the POLICE in their jurisdiction and will act to shut down their entire site with every Internet service provider if they do not CEASE AND DESIST.

I will also file a criminal complaint against anyone who is a party to this type of action...meaning you. Your "anonymity" is only temporary...so you better not repeat your actions in facilitating this COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT or we will prosecute you as well...we have already done so in the past with other infringers.

PIRACY and COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT is a "plague" on the Internet and it is disgusting that some people feel no reservations whatsoever about STEALING the hard work of others. THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS A CURSE on this world and I will not tolerate it...nor do other authors and inventors.

I have already shut down other infringing sites, because there were others, and I will do the same with that site if they do not comply.

Fortunately, the VAST MAJORITY of people in the world are CIVILIZED and HONORABLE, and even though many of them knew of the existence of some of these illegal infringer sites, they still bought the book LEGALLY...because they were not going to become criminals to save $ 29.95 !

Some of our members were so diplomatic and decent that they went out of their way to mention that they felt I deserved credit for bringing this to everyone's attention and making it available so cheaply and that I deserved to make a few dollars. One recent buyer, who posted on this very forum, even offered to make a "financial contribution" in gratitude for having finally been able to do something to help with his HAIR LOSS....but I told him that instead of a financial contribution, that he just TELL everyone about his success...which he did.

We will never stop all the crooks in the world so some people like you will continue to STEAL other people works or facilitate its doing and this little book "infringement" is just a microcosm of what is wrong in the world...the BEAUTY OF IT ALL spoiled by a few, despicable people. So, I will continue to rely on the GOOD WILL and HONESTY of the majority of civilized people in this world, who just want to live in peace and let others live in peace, IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD and not deal with those who want to spoil it for everyone by committing all sorts of crimes...including PIRACY.

The MALINIAK METHOD is very simple but there are many, many "individual" issues which always need special advice and counsel and I provide endless HELP and SUPPORT for my honorable members....on the other hand, the CROOKS, in the words of my partner, BERNIE, can STAY BALD !....they will receive no help from me.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:59 am

what??? That's not even my website. I simply googled the full exact name of your book - "Stop Hair Loss and Grow New Hair With the Maliniak Method" and that link was on the first page. I surprised you're even trying to sell it cause I've seen it being "shared" on HLT anyways meaning someone has bought it and then uploaded it to the internet

"Stop Hair Loss and Grow New Hair With the Maliniak Method"
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Stop+Hair+Loss+and+Grow+New+Hair+With+the+Maliniak+Method%22&rlz=1C1CHKZ_enUS440US440&sugexp=chrome,mod=18&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Result #6
http://www.scribd.com/doc/104537964/Stop-Hair-Loss-and-Grow-New-Hair-With-the-Maliniak-Method

google simply puts articles from scribd at a higher place by default because of their reputation. How could you possibly connect me with that?

moby

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasabi Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:08 pm

leonmal wrote:Hi everyone,

On the other hand...I HAVE in fact tested ALL of those type of alternate devices and many others and I would have loved to find one that was cheaper and just as effective as the one I use which duplicates ALL of the original science of NIKOLA TESLA, who invented all of this, and not EDGAR CASEY...but NONE of THESE OTHER DEVICES WORKED FOR HAIR GROWTH.

You tested all of them? Really? For how long? On how many people? You said that it took you 4 months to see results with your device. Did you test every single different device for 4 months? Do you have documented studies with control groups that you would like to share? We've been through this, and you just dance around the real questions by spewing your "ORIGINAL SCIENCE of the Tesla coil" and "100,000 websites mention the MALINIAK METHOD" BS.

Anyone with a 7th grade scientific background can see the holes in your logic and claims. You may have gotten lucky and stumbled on something that works, but you're pushing your luck here. Pretending to be a guru will catch up with you.

Wasabi

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:13 pm

that guy is the biggest scammer ever lol and he's threatening to sue me for what??? using google

here you go:

^ free maliniak book saves you $100

BAN HIM

moby

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:16 pm

To be fair his ebook is only 30 usd. I bought it a month ago because I couldnt find any pirate download LOL

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty those who want hair..do what I say...those who don't...STAY BALD

Post  leonmal Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 pm

To the more CIVILIZED and HONEST members,

I have given away FREE books to members of this site. I have given away FREE machines, costing thousands of dollars to several people, including some of the first members from other major hair forums, to TEST my theory about relaxing the GALEA and to test my insistence on using ONLY the type of violet ray which duplicates the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA...all with "no strings" attached and the right to report whatever their experience was...positive or negative.

SCAMMERS do NOT GIVE AWAY thousands of dollars of STUFF FOR FREE and do NOT give free rein to people to report whatever they experienced. . You guys who keep throwing out this SCAM term....GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

I did not just "stumble" across this HAIR LOSS treatment. I have been studying this problem for over thirty years. My book on HAIR LOSS gives a lengthy and detailed explanation of the science behind the MALINIAK METHOD and of the LOGIC and the REASONING of what this method is all about and, firstly, why it SHOULD work, and secondly, how it DID work, at first both in my own case and in the cases of the people who who were our first guinea pigs.

I felt that this detailed explanation was necessary so that people will understand this theory completely and which is unlike other hair solutions, where we are only told that "something works....trust me" ...without any exhaustive study and explanation of WHY it works. I went into this detail because I knew that men who had some knowledge of the hair loss syndrome would understand the basis of this new approach and have the confidence and therefore, the PATIENCE to stay with it until they see results. Even though a few lucky YOUNG guys are getting results within a short time, AS THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED ON THIS VERY FORUM, the vast majority of people will require more time to revive DORMANT follicles...and they will have to have faith in the LOGIC of it to stay with it until they see results.

The EVIDENCE of the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD is such that now, after two years of people all over the world trying it and getting relief and help with their hair loss problem...and reporting it "INDEPENDENTLY" all over these hair forums...nobody has to take just my word for it anymore.

No lengthy gallery of "before and after" pictures on our own website which nobody believes anyway, but just the reports from "independent" and "unsolicited" testimonials from people all around the world. A few other people, who wrote to me privately first and got results, I specifically ASKED them to post testimonials, and they did.

SCAMMERS do NOT write lengthy detailed books providing a whole coherent and comprehensive theory about the true causes of hair loss and MPB and SCAMMERS do NOT provide INDEPENDENT scientific studies which were published one year AFTER the release of my book, which confirm the validity of my underlying principles. Nor do scammers provide a treatment method which is based, in part, on an old established science of the greatest inventor of all time, NIKOLA TESLA.

I don't mind if someone gives a rational, civilized argument addressing the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of my theory and treatment method and disagrees with it. This type of debate went on for almost eight months on these various forums as people, many of whom knew as much about hair loss as I did, considered the potential of my whole approach and evaluated whether or not to give it a try. It took a long time of back and forth exchanges with many "pundits"...all in a spirit of civilized debate and exchange of academic ideas... to finally convince them to try the MALINIAK METHOD.

SO CRITICIZE if you like, DISAGREE if you like...but stop using the gratuitous and unjustified expression of a SCAM.

WASABI...you see the "holes" in my theory and treatment method? No problem DO NOT USE IT....very simple. Come up with your own effective theory....GOOD LUCK !

But, stop trashing my theory with gratuitous, unsubstantiated and untested comments which have nothing to do with the MERITS or SUBSTANCE of this method. That is not legitimate comment or debate...it is just nay-saying and trolling without anything CONSTRUCTIVE to offer.

If I tested 100 people or if I tested only ONE person ...it is still 100 more... or ONE more than you tested.

MOBY, as someone who has no reservations about facilitating COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, I will not waste any more time by dignifying your disgusting behavior with a response... and do not feel too secure behind your veil of anonymity here on these forums because these sites are ILLEGAL and are committing a crime, as are you, and it is irrelevant whether or not they are they are high on GOOGLE or other Internet service providers and it is just a matter of time until they are shut down, as others have been shut down, because they are a SCOURGE on the world of intellectual property of all kinds.

Those of you who are honorable and civilized will not be a party to this type of THEFT and will at least get the book from a LEGAL source and not steal it...and all for what ? to save $ 29.95... and to deprive someone who has provided help to so many people who are suffering with this hair loss problem ?

All you sincere and honest members will have all the SUPPORT and HELP that you need from me.

The CROOKS who steal the book, and those of you who want to listen to the UNTESTED and UNPROVEN advice of people who are just jealous and bitter that they did not come up with this method themselves and insist on MIS-LEADING others with false and inaccurate information about "variations" of this method which they HAVE NOT EVEN TESTED...will get no help and support... and you can STAY BALD.

THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT WANT TO BE PARTY TO THIS TYPE OF ILLEGAL AND MALICIOUS BEHAVIOR ARE INVITED TO WRITE TO ME PRIVATELY at LEON MAL33@HOTMAIL.COM ...AND I WILL HELP YOU EVERY WAY THAT I CAN.

SINCERELY,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 am

Leon,

I'm in the market for a used car. I thought you could probably help me in that regard.

And as far as your method goes, pictures or it didn't happen.

AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:16 am

leon, u didnt come up with the theory of relaxing the galea, u didnt come up with the violet ray, and u didnt come up with using the two for male pattern baldness. im sure people tried using the violet ray for mpb decades ago, and it didnt work then.

its not his fault someone posted ur ebook for free. we are all capable of googling it and finding it for free if we wish.

u are subject to the same loss of income from file sharing that the rest of the world is. as unfair as it may be.

im sure any loss of income u receeive from the posting if the link has been compensated many times over by the free advertising u receive on this website.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:57 am

@Leon Maliniak

I've bought your book a while a go and read it thought. Skipped of what i already knew and scroll when you'd repeating statements. Time is value as short as that. I dont doubt that it works for you as well as for some others, maybe even me - i havent decided yet what keeps my hair loss in check lately.

What i dont like about your behaviour here is that you market it as scientifical proof and using name of Nikola Tesla, to support the claims which are more ''your personal'' story than scientificaly proven facts described in right context. To tell it different, i dont think and expect that everybody can have results from doing it, even if they do exactly like you advice, do it regularly, etc. I also dont agree with some statements in your book and think are misinfo. Nevertheless i feel as i should give readers of this topic a review. What is missing in your book are also reference of research which supports your theory. Actually there is some...

I like you are testing your method by giving people a try and contribute to science by that. It's not a lot of money, but the info from inside can be found for free - also from legal sources. Still prefer to see science and knowledge for free as well as health.

BTW: Tesla, genius of his time had many before-time theories - also unpublished ones (yes, he may have some theory of gravity). But unfortunately for his fans, some of his theories were later proven to be wrong and one sided view on the subject. If you want a debate, you know my mail, can tell you what i had found by that subject. BB

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty MORE ABOUT TESLA

Post  leonmal Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 am

Dear BEEBROX

Good to see another fan of TESLA.

It was my investigation of the issue of HAIR LOSS that led me to the science of NIKOLA TESLA in the first place and once I discovered who and what he was and how many inventions he was responsible for that are the foundation of our modern world...I WAS HOOKED...and I kept researching his work more and more.

The A/C motor, the mutli-phase A/C electrical distribution system which still PROVIDES ELECTRICITY to ALL the cities around the world, ROBOTICS, WIRELESS transmission, the basis of cell phones, and the one that everyone is most aware of ...RADIO...not MARCONI...TESLA. The US Supreme Court canceled Marconi's patents in 1947 and gave them to TESLA.

Now his name and fame are coming back into vogue with an electric car company named after him and he is receiving posthumous recognition from all segments of society. All the IVY league schools in the USA have erected statues of him and there are many groups organized to honor him. I have written to some of the societies honoring his memory and telling them that if they really want to honor him they should COMPLETE his unfinished and most important works; the WIRELESS transmission of electrical energy and ELECTROSTATIC PROPULSION...all of which will lead us into the next "STAR WARS" phase of human advancement.

His science also involved "electrotherapy" which was the basis of the later work by DR. ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE who successfully cured 16 out of 16 terminally ill cancer patients in a controlled experiment at the University of Southern California back in 1934. WHERE ARE ALL THESE INVENTIONS ? SUPPRESSED...CLASSIFIED ?

I am, in general, an advocate AGAINST the suppression of information and the lost work of TESLA is one of the most fascinating and exciting fields of study in this context. I am now on a mission to have his sciences REVIVED and get his unfinished projects to be completed by some engineering groups.

I am on a think tank with PRESIDENT OBAMA, and I have written to him to get him to spearhead the initiative to investigate this TESLA science by supporting and challenging the scientific community to finish the job TESLA started, the same way President Kennedy spearheaded the initiative to get us to the MOON.

To have some fun, all of you, as a break from the hair loss talk, just look up; H.A.A.R.P. and look up NAZI UFO'S...all present day applications of TESLA science....you won't have to watch TV ever again.

Have fun,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:13 am

A think tank with President Obama. Please clarify Leon. Otherwise I'm going to have to think you are nuts.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:26 pm

[quote] if they really want to honor him they should COMPLETE his unfinished and most important works; the WIRELESS transmission of electrical energy[/quote]

already been done!

https://www.youtube.com/v/lnqdL1ZF6kI
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 pm

''I have written to some of the societies honoring his memory and telling them that if they really want to honor him they should COMPLETE his unfinished and most important works; the WIRELESS transmission of electrical energy and ELECTROSTATIC PROPULSION...all of which will lead us into the next "STAR WARS" phase of human advancement.''

World was bad with him and still is, I agree.

I thought this idea is not so old, anyway it is in practice for some time... Dont now the subject really well, but think it receives deserved attention in studies and prototypes... Problem for making it ''star wars'' way is density of electrical energy, similar problem to ''low battery on your cell phone'' problem... And science is doing a lot to fix it. Dont think capitalism expressions in all industries is as bad as this in health and food ones...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spacecraft_with_electric_propulsion

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH... ANTHONY SPENSER...I AM IN FACT ON A " THINK TANK"

Post  leonmal Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 am

GENTLEMEN,

YES... I am on a THINK TANK which is organized by the WHITE HOUSE as part of PRESIDENT OBAMA's outreach initiative where they solicit comments and ideas from people.

How I got on this list, I have no idea and there are probably lots of people included in that list...but they write to me regularly, as they probably write to many other contributors, and I have sent several suggestions to the president, including my repetitive theme and idea of reviving the science of NIKOLA TESLA and especially the projects which he did not have the time to complete.

ANTHONY, you may be right that "I must be NUTS"... if I keep on writing on these forums in the face of some of these personal character attacks, and I was even warned by several participants of this and other hair forums to stay away from these venues because of these type of vitriolic and hostile exchanges...and all under the veil of anonymity.

But, ANTHONY, your comment is not really that impolite or hostile, it sounds a bit "funny" and whimsical, so I will cut you a little slack and not jump to any conclusions.

But I am not intimidated or discouraged by these forums because even though there are a few other pundits who do nothing but make gratuitous, malicious comments of a personal nature, the vast majority of people on these forums are sincere, civilized and polite seekers on information, and they evaluate what they read FAIRLY and CAREFULLY and focus only on the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of what is being discussed about HAIR LOSS. Most members are not interested in these useless confrontational exchanges which have nothing to do with anything.

I consider the members of these forums, even the aggressive and hostile ones, to be the most MOTIVATED and most INFORMED people in the world about the problem of HAIR LOSS and MPB, so not only did I NOT want to avoid such an educated group, but on the contrary, I SPECIFICALLY sought out and deliberately exposed myself to these type of people, who are the most cynical and skeptical and frustrated group in the world.... because I knew WHY they were hostile and frustrated...they have disappointed so many times, as I have, with the failure of the mainstream medical community to solve this HAIR LOSS problem till now.

I understand and share their frustration. I was ONE of them till I grew back so much of my hair with this system. I am not finished using this method yet and at 64 years old, I myself am very slow and resistant and realize it will take me personally much longer to get back a really FULL head of hair, and I do NOT hide that or disguise it in my photos on our website, WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM, but what I have already recovered at the age of 64 is a miracle for me and I no longer feel bald or helpless. YOUNG guys are, as I expected, getting much faster and more dramatic results.

I wanted these critics and skeptics to try to bash and attack my theory and treatment method any which way they could because I wanted the opportunity to DEFEND my theory and answer all questions and doubts about it...with total CONFIDENCE AND NO FEAR. I spent eight months answering the harshest of critics and challenges because I figured that if I could convince the TOUGHEST audience in the world and if some of them finally adopted my MALINIAK METHOD and got results and were able to STOP their HAIR LOSS and GROW BACK NEW HAIR...then I could persuade anyone about the validity of this approach.

I gave away FREE books. I gave away FREE machines...to let people TEST this method and report their findings with "NO STRINGS ATTACHED"...they were free to report the truth GOOD or BAD.

That is EXACTLY what has happened and many members of this, and other hair forums, have now tried my method, and without any interference from me, have posted "unsolicited" testimonials about their success with this MALINIAK METHOD and expressed their agreement with the LOGIC and REASONING behind it.

But even when these members "SCREAM" about their success in their posts here...just trying to help other members by telling them they FINALLY got results from something, some people still don't believe them and attack them without pity or justification, accuse them all of "being in on a scam", and even funnier, accuse all of these different people, HOBBES,CYBERPRIMATE, ELIOTRAMSEY, ARCHON, DREXX, ZAMBBUTU, RAYDEZIEL, NEWBY, WILDMAN, MATT, etc., etc., etc., of being the SAME person !

These perpetually hostile guys will forever be negative and not believe anything, and even if I had a SWORN affidavit from 100 ordained NUNS that they witnessed every step of every person who got results, they would say the NUNS are "in on the scam". They ask for photos, which would be a legitimate request, but then when you show them photos, they say they are FAKE and even when they see a five minute VIDEO of one of our most successful OLDER guys posted on YOUTUBE called AURELE...they still say that is a FAKE.

Some guys will NEVER be satisfied, so we will not waste our time trying to convince these eternal naysayers and we will just continue to address the REST OF THE PEOPLE who are interested in the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of this system and nothing else...and who will make up their own minds

To be fair, a few people have also reported here that they did NOT get any results yet with the MALINIAK METHOD...and that is to be expected, because there is NO system of any kind, in any field of health care or cosmetic care which works on EVERYONE and there are some people who may be very resistant or have a special set of needs and circumstances which require EXTRA attention.

But the vast MAJORITY of users have been able to STOP their HAIR LOSS and have GROWN NEW HAIR.

This standard HAIR LOSS and MPB syndrome is usually SIMPLE, but in some cases it is a multi-factorial problem and there will many different SIDE issues which can affect the benefits of this method. ONE such issue is that some people may have follicles which are so CLOGGED with hardened DEBRIS, such as SEBUM or DEAD SKIN, that unless the follicles are also CLEANSED a few times...no type of stimulation will be able to get through that and activate the follicles, or even if they are activated...the new hairs will not be able to push through that DEGREE of hard blockage. Our resistant members, and there are some, have been advised to do a separate CLEANSING of their follicles once or twice, with OLIVE OIL or even a commercial "FOLLICLE CLEANSER", like AVEENO, and this solved the problem.

Others, after a few months on the method, and seeing initial GROWTH, then reported "SHEDDING", which is defined as 'excessive" and sudden, simultaneous hair fall and were worried , but this ended up being one of the BEST indicators yet that the MALINIAK METHOD was in fact working. It meant that the DORMANT follicles did REVIVE...were "forced" to complete the previous cycle they were stuck in, GREW for a while and then entered a REST phase... and then fell out TOGETHER...because in a compromised scalp they become dormant " one after the other" and all "catch up with each other...unlike in a NORMAL scalp. This "shedding" was followed by the next GROWTH cycle so this "shedding" and subsequent regrowth turned out to be one of the BEST signs that this MALINIAK METHOD was really returning the follicles to their NORMAL cycles of GROWTH, REST, FALLING AND NEW GROWTH...THEY WERE NO LONGER "STUCK" in just a dormant phase.

Also, and not to be overly antagonistic or presumptuous myself, some of those who claim to be correctly doing the MALINIAK METHOD as I describe in the book...HOW DO WE KNOW they are doing it exactly as I suggest ? Some may be sincerely reporting the truth but others may not...maybe they work for a COMPETITOR who sells DRUGS or LOTIONS or SURGERY. Maybe they did not buy the book at all and did not read it themselves and are relying on PARTIAL, mis-leading advice of some commenters here and are doing it incorrectly. Maybe they followed the "untested" advice of some other wannabes who suggest "variations" of what I say and are using a violet ray which is completely different than the one I recommend just because it is CHEAPER or has a meaningless "punch" and which these wannabes have never tested?

It is very easy to play this GAME of making "GRATUITOUS", unfounded and unjustified allegations, and I COULD EVEN get MORE personal if I wanted to...like they do...but this just distracts us from the MAIN purpose here, which is to find out with LEGITIMATE "FEED-BACK";

WILL THIS MALINIAK METHOD STOP YOUR HAIR LOSS AND GROW BACK HAIR...YES or NO ? So far, the answer, in the vast MAJORITY of cases has been a resounding "YES".

I am very PRO-ACTIVE with our members. and if some of them are resistant...I do NOT run away from difficult cases and I work with them and figure out why they are not responding, because the vast MAJORITY of users of the MALINIAK METHOD are responding very well...if a person is SLOW or RESISTANT, we work together and come up with a solution for them.

Sincerely, from the "NUT"

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:33 am

Leon, it was absolutely whimsical and just off-the-cuff. I wasn't being an ass. That's pretty cool
that you are on that list. I know you get some heated comments from people here. You've got to understand the audience. We're a bunch of guys pissed off about losing our hair, haha. And many of us have been fooled many times by scams in the past so we tend to be hostile towards new ideas and things
like this. I can't lie. I am extremely, extremely skeptical of the manual methods. But that said,
I do respect everyone's opinions and beliefs. After all, this is a public forum. What can be said
for what you are doing here, is that you are not trying to sell anything. If that were the case, I'd
be much more wary. But given how you are approaching it, the most anyone here can do is disagree with
the ideas, nothing more. I remain skeptical, but to each his own in this battle.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty Bottom line: It does not work

Post  5b582p3 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:52 am

If it did work, we'd have many very enthusiastic people more than happy to post pics. Instead we get shills that come and go, defensiveness, and a complete lack of any proof despite the fact that a cure has been loudly and proudly declared for a problem that has plagued mankind for thousands of years.

Bottom line: It sounds feasible on paper, alas, it does not work. After hundreds of hours and several hundred dollars wasted believing in this, I say this from experience. And a hundred more long posts will never change the truth.

5b582p3

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:28 am

5b582p3 wrote:
If it did work, we'd have many very enthusiastic people more than happy to post pics. Instead we get shills that come and go, defensiveness, and a complete lack of any proof despite the fact that a cure has been loudly and proudly declared for a problem that has plagued mankind for thousands of years.

Bottom line: It sounds feasible on paper, alas, it does not work. After hundreds of hours and several hundred dollars wasted believing in this, I say this from experience. And a hundred more long posts will never change the truth.

You've tried it (MALINIAK METHOD)?
Did you notice anything positive about it? How did it feel?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 am

I'm interested if anybody ever had success with the dermaroller. I had heard it mentioned on the forum before but I recently became interested in it for skin health. Apparently its the idea of hormesis again and the needles activate skin healing mechanisms that deposit collagen. I thought I'd ask people
who have been doing manual methods if any of them had ever tried the dermaroller on the scalp...
I might be interested in trying dermaroller with rejuveplex afterward.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty IF IT DOESN'T WORK... HOW COME YOU SPENT "HUNDREDS OF HOURS ON IT?"

Post  leonmal Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm

To 5b582p3

I don't mind if you report that it did not work for you, this is possible. I myself have openly acknowledged that a few people did not get results yet...everyone is different and it is understandable that no system works for 100% of the people. I also admitted that some people were much more resistant than others for many reasons, like having follicles which are clogged with "extremely" hard DEBRIS which has to be cleansed out first, and who therefore took a long time to start seeing results until we figured this out. Some YOUNG men, however, who have provided "unsolicited" testimonials on this forum, have seen results within a matter of weeks...WHICH MAKES SENSE.

So, say it doesn't work for you ...but do not make a "blanket" statement that it does not work at all...because that is a complete lie and it is DEFAMATORY.

FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THE "MALINIAK METHOD" HAS WORKED PHENOMENALLY WELL.

So many different people have now posted comments on this and other forums, not just "softly" telling people that the MALINIAK METHOD has worked for them, but "screaming" it out to make others aware of it.

HOBBES, GREG, EVAN, CYBERPRIMATE, ELIOTRAMSEY, ZAMBUTU, MATT, RAYDIZIEL, WILDMAN, NEWBY, ARCHON, STAN, YERVANT, MAURICIO, DELGATO, GREGG, STEPHEN, ETC., ETC., ETC....

ARE THEY ALL LYING AND ONLY YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH?

You complain that there are NO pictures ? Some people have posted pictures HERE like DREXX, and he was trashed for it. On our website you have numerous photos of my own continuel progress and the photos of AURELE... so some people like you said they are fake. AURELE, a 62 year old, even posted a full length VIDEO which is on YOUTUBE...without my input or intervention....where you can see his amazing results and LOOK AT HIM FROM ALL ANGLES...the ultimate "amateur" video BUT INCREDIBLY SINCERE...and in a CONTINUOUS SHOT that can't be faked...unless you think we are all "special effects artists "working for GEORGE LUCAS.

Someone called that video fake ! So we don't fixate anymore on perpetual "naysayers' and concentrate on, and HELP those who are sincerely looking for help with their HAIR LOSS and who are FAIR, BALANCED and CIVILZED.

Responding to these PUNDITS and clarifying MIS-STATEMENTS so that others are not lied to is the reason I monitor these sites...and the only time I intervene.

I would love to have more photos, but the people on this method are all around the world, they are not under my control or in my back yard, and most are very sensitive about their hair loss and are not willing to post pictures of their hair situations. AND even IF THEY DID...YOU WOULD SAY IT IS FAKE anyways.

It is SO easy to make GRATUITOUS, unsubstantiated remarks, here, under the veil of "anonymity".

Just as an example;

How do we know you really did the MALINIAK METHOD PROPERLY? You are saying all these other people are lying but how do we know you are telling the truth ?

Even I MYSELF have not done the MALINIAK METHOD for "hundreds of hours" like you claim you have done. If you had really done it that "religiously" and not got results...you would have SCREAMED it back to me a LONG TIME ago and you would have STOPPED doing it LONG AGO...you would not have continued with something that is NOT working..THIS IS NOT CREDIBLE.

What VIOLET RAY machine did you use? If you only spent a "few hundred dollars"...you did not buy it from us, that's for sure...because if you bought IT FROM US, and if you really did the MALINIAK METHOD properly... I WILL REFUND DOUBLE YOUR MONEY....HOW'S THAT FOR A "SCAM" ? .

I will REFUND your money even if you did not buy a machine from us if you can demonstrate that you really did this method EXACTLY as I said and did not follow some half-baked advice from someone else....that's how SURE I am that this MALINIAK METHOD works...but only if you do BOTH elements correctly; the MASSAGE technique I describe and the proper VIOLET RAY device that I recommend.

How do we know you do not work for a competitor who sells DRUGS or LOTIONS or SURGERY and that you are just trying to kill this INEXPENSIVE and effective alternative for all of us? Some competitors have already tried this and others, trying to cash in on this method, have claimed they produce the machine which I use...ALL COMPLETE LIES.

I am just trying to make a point, so don't take all of this personally, we don't even know who you are or what your real name is, and you may in fact be a wonderful and sincere fellow, but making these type of "blanket", "unsubstantiated" statements and implying that all these other people who have talked about their success with this method are lying...is just not FAIR.

I invited you in an earlier letter to write to me personally and said that I would gladly HELP you and try to figure out why you are slow to respond. I REPEAT THIS OFFER AGAIN. If you really are sincere, you would be eager to talk to me directly and COMPLAIN and so I have to wonder why have you not done so. What are you afraid of ? Some other members have done this and we have come up with a solution. I don't charge them a penny.

Some have not even bought the book from me... or the machine...YET I HELP THEM anyways.

Say ALL the awfull things you want about your own experience...TRASH ME...CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT... but please do NOT make "generalized" defamatory statements and don't dismiss or trivialize the sincerity of all the other people who have said they did have success with this method.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Lean, what is the difference between violet ray and LLLT? I'm thinking of getting a violet ray in the future cause from what I've read People tend to shed quite a bit on lllt before they see improvement. I can't really afford to shed anymore. I think I have diffuse thinning around my scalp, not that much on my back. Maybe that's a good thing since Alopecia androgen is harder to fix then Alopecia Areata which I think I might have. I also heard Puvas is a good treatment for that. Does violet ray have any relevance to that? Thanks

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 pm

"HOBBES, GREG, EVAN, CYBERPRIMATE, ELIOTRAMSEY, ZAMBUTU, MATT, RAYDIZIEL, WILDMAN, NEWBY, ARCHON, STAN, YERVANT, MAURICIO, DELGATO, GREGG, STEPHEN, ETC., ETC., ETC...."

Been on this site for 4 years. Don't recognize any of those names.

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 13 Empty risingfist

Post  leonmal Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:00 am

Hi RINGFIST and to RAXE

RINGFIST, please write to me directly at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and I will be happy to help you AND ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS..

And to RAXE;

It is easy to find all these names I mentioned because HOBBES started off this whole thread, "SCREAMING" about his rapid success with the MALINIAK METHOD and just trying to help alert other members that he finally found something that worked on his hair loss, so his post is on page 1 here and is kind of hard to miss. He made a few other posts on the following pages until he was mercilessly attacked and stopped subjecting himself to that unjustified abuse.

Some of the other guys posted here on IMMORTAL HAIR, but on the second thread on this site called " PAPILLA POWER VS MALINIAK METHOD" at

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7243p90-pappilla-power-vs-maliniak-method#80919

...and the remainder of those guys I mentioned posted on the other hair forum called hairlosstalk at ;

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/52002-maliniak-method?/=maliniak+method

So, maybe you just didn't read all the posts, or you did not check all the names because there are now many, many pages talking about the MALINIAK METHOD and it is not easy to read them all, OR perhaps you did not recognize all the names mentioned because some of those guys NEVER posted before in earlier years and only STARTED doing it now when they finally discovered something that works and want to tell others.

Many other people from all around the world do NOT post on these sites because and write to me personally to thank me for seeing results with this method and for finally giving them HOPE... some of them were so upset with their hair loss that they did not go out in public. Some, like AURELE used to wear a " HAT" ALL DAY LONG, EVEN AT WORK. But many other people want to keep their hair problem "confidential"...I am sure many people here can understand that.

The whole purpose of these forums is supposed to be to SHARE information and engage in meaningful discussions about the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of a particular idea for treating hair loss...I HAVE ANSWERED ALL those civilized and pertinent QUESTIONS AND ACADEMIC CHALLENGES FOR A YEAR until many members of these various HAIR FORUMS finally agreed to give it a try and THEN...many started reporting their POSITIVE response.

The VAST MAJORITY of members have had positive and rapid results. However, and without avoiding the issue, a FEW people have been resistant and did not get results easily, and that is to be expected. These guys wrote to me personally for help. We analyzed their situations and found a solution. Usually, the resistant ones were having problems because they had extremely "clogged" follicles, filled with dead skin or VERY hard SEBUM. So, in their cases, their follicles had to be "cleansed" first before this system would be able to stimulate their DORMANT follicles... because nothing will push through very hard GARBAGE.

Many YOUNG guys however, who have posted gere, like RAYDIZIEL recently, have no such "extra" resistance or extremely clogged follicles and they get results AMAZINGLY FAST...which makes sense.

The point is, I do NOT run away from tough cases...on the contrary...I get the MOST satisfaction of figuring out their problem and helping them to find a solution ...AT NO COST ....STILL SOUND LIKE A "SCAM ? "

But some people just spend their time trashing any new idea with all kinds of irrelevant, gratuitous attacks about "collateral" matters AND WITHOUT MENTIONING ONE WORD about the LOGIC it is based on. That is NOT legitimate debate or exchange of ideas.

I strongly urge you to read the MALINIAK METHOD carefully and see all the "LAYMAN'S LOGIC" of it all and check the "independent" scientific studies I cite which now CONFIRM the validity of it, and which were published ONE year AFTER I published my first book. Stop wasting your time getting side-tracked by looking for any secondary issues to attack something without any kind of basis or foundation...like; " you don't recognize" the names I mentioned.

If you really have a hair loss problem and want to do something about it without expensive and ineffective DRUGS OR LOTIONS and without intrusive and even more expensive SURGERY...then check out this MALINIAK METHOD carefully and if AFTER THAT you are NOT satisfied with the MERITS of it, or if the PROOF is not convincing to you from all these members' posts, or from my proof on the website....then don't try it...BUT CHECK IT OUT CAREFULLY FIRST.

I know there will always be skeptics and cynics no matter how many POSITIVE posts there are here and elsewhere about how effective it is, but why not spend your time examining carefully the merits of this system and all the EVIDENCE to date of it's effectiveness... EVEN IF that evidence is "anecdotal" and even if it could be even better if we were a big company with lots of money to do fancy advertising or "slick" marketing tricks.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next