Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty stop tormenting yourselves and just try this simple and inexpensive method

Post  leonmal Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:42 am

Gentlemen,

I see NEW people posting and entering the discussion so for their benefit I will make one final remark, but then I will not engage in any further endless discussion because this continuous debate is counter-productive...at some point in time you have to make a decision and either you accept the LOGIC and reasoning of this theory, the independent scientific studies which confirm the underlying principles of it, and the anecdotal and quasi-scientific evidence which backs it up...or you do not. There will always be "arguments" back and forth, just like in LAW or any other scientific endeavor...at some point you have to decide for yourselves which version of the facts you prefer and you have to decide if you want to take action OR just discuss it for another forty years.

If you read it yourselves you will understand how the confirmation by two recently published independent scientific studies of the validity of the main principles I proposed one year earlier in the MALINIAK METHOD, both of which are cited on the website, and the replication of the results in more and more people worldwide is what makes me even more convinced then ever of its legitimacy, and that therefore when I say that I am "confident" in it, it is NOT some random or gratuitous and unfounded statement , but that it based on the evidence to date. If someone still disagrees...that is their prerogative...I will not try to force them to adopt my reasoning.

But those of you who like what you read and agree that it has some merit, then try the MALINIAK METHOD yourselves.

Also, to address one other "gratuitous" remark; I have already had to face challenges and questions from many doctors and experts on this subject who have written to me and I not only do NOT avoid them...I welcome them because it gives me the opportunity to defend the validity of the MALINIAK METHOD and practice addressing and responding to all kinds of questions...so you could bring on any "PANEL" of experts you like...BEEN THERE....DONE THAT.

At first this evidence consisted of only my own results. But then it was added to by the results of our earliest test subjects, which were from our own city. Then as people all around the world started trying it, some people started reporting back their results to us directly, and even better, others posted their own "unsolicited" testimonials about their success with the MALINIAK METHOD on different sites on the Inernet including this one HERE where the person called HOBBES started this thread. The same with DREXX. They were just trying to pass on something they thought may help others, and look at the ABUSE they took...at first.

But I REPEAT that before anything else, each of you have to AT LEAST read the content of the website YOURSELVES, because most of the repeated questions here are discussed in detail right there, without even having to buy the book. Hopefully, after you read the website you will also get the book and follow my suggestions because the book gives the EXACT procedures to follow. It is all very SIMPLE and is the least expensive of any method available... BUT YOU MUST DO IT RIGHT...DO NOT RELY ON PARTIAL, SECOND-HAND "FREE" INFORMATION...or you will be disappointed.

Some of this "free" information has been so ridiculously incorrect that it can even be described as "maliciously" incorrect, meaning some of it is sometimes SO WRONG as to suggest it is a deliberate attempt to mislead others.

Most importantly, our slogan of NO DRUGS...NO LOTIONS...NO SURGERY is even more relevant now after it has just been announced that a CLASS action law suit has been launched in Federal Court in the United States against the manufacturer of on of the best known DRUGS on the market which is a DHT inhibitor because of all the harmful side-effects that were experienced. I will not mention names.

Once again the website is WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

I understand many peoples' cynicism and skepticism about any system purporting to treat hair loss because I was exactly the same way, having been subjected to frustration my whole adult life because of my continuous hair loss and the failure of the mainstream medical community to solve this problem. It took me thirty years of study and contemplation to come up with this theory and treatment method and it then took months and months of testing, firstly on myself, and staying PATIENT and PERSISTENT with it before I saw even the first signs of success, but I was so sure that I was right that I stayed with it. Then, we invited other people in our area to try it and saw the REPLICATION of the results in our first test subjects. Only then did we activate our website and start making it available.

One final example of how a different "perspective" may clarify a confusing issue; Granger talks about the example of some instances where a GALEA has actually been surgically removed ( YECCHHH !!!) and still there was no resulting hair regrowth...as an argument that the GALEA may NOT be involved in hair loss. Firstly, the results on treating ONLY the GALEA with such drastic procedures is MIXED and some people do get results or else they would have stopped this practice long ago OR hair loss would have been solved by now.

We do mention in the book that some people have even gone so far as to do this...but this is something we would never recommend, nor would it be necessary with the MALINIAK METHOD....NO SURGERY is our slogan...and that means also NO transplants TOO.

The explanation of WHY in some cases even the actual removal of the GALEA surgically would not restore hair growth is the SAME explanation as is offered to respond to the old 1979 NORDSTROM study which has distracted us and MIS-LEAD us for years and which said that "blood circulation" was not a cause of hair loss because " when you transplant hair follicles from an area which is BALD to an area which is not bald..it still does not grow and when you transplant follicles from an area with hair to an area without hair, like on top, where the GALEA exists, the follicles DO grow...seeming to suggest that neither BLOOD CIRCULATION nor a tight GALEA is involved in hair loss.

This NORDSTROM study from 1979 was,I submit, FATALLY FLAWED because just like this example where a surgical removal of the GALEA did not cure hair loss in SOME cases, it FAILED TO CONTROL for or examine the other CRITICAL factor that is involved, which is; " how much DHT was still remaining in those transplanted follicles?"

For example, the follicles that were transplanted from an area WITH hair, where they were never exposed to a tight GALEA and therefore never subjected to either an "over-production" or "accumulation" of DHT were able to still produce hair because they were NOT "clogged" with excessive DHT and were able to still GROW when transplanted to a bald area with low circulation and possibly a tight GALEA because they were not compromised from years of exposure to too much DHT.

Similarly, a follicle transplanted from a bald area where it was subjected FOR YEARS to low blood circulation because tight GALEA ( and STRESS) would not grow hair again even if you transplanted it to an area with good blood flow and no GALEA...because it is STILL CLOGGED with excessive DHT and has been "compromised" for years and years.

So, since these experiments, meaning both the NORDSTROM transplants and the removal of the galea "surgery" failed to control or treat the the DHT content of the follicles...their conclusions are wrong.

Regardless of what any of us may argue back and forth, this issue has been DEFINITIVELY resolved by the more recent 2010 study by BRIAN J. FREUND from the CROWN INSTITUTE of Pickering, Ontario which is the most comprehensive and exhaustive study ever made of hair loss and it decisively concludes that " low blood" circulation is in fact caused by a tight GALEA and that leads to a low OXYGEN level, a condition called HYPOXIA...causing an over-production of DHT and this is the complete syndrome of what triggers hair loss.

I also quote the scientific study of GEORGE COTSARELIS of the UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA whose January 2011 report was published one year AFTER my first book, and which concluded that it was possible to REVIVE "dormant" follicles.

I said most of what both of these studies said ONE year earlier.( all except the HYPOXIA term )

So, I prefer to adopt the proof of this more recent CROWN INSTITUTE study and the PENNSYLVANIA study over those older, "flawed" studies for the reasons expressed above.

Of course, you are free to reject the findings of these newer studies.

Each of you will decide for yourselves which makes more sense.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty Hair on the puppets

Post  5b582p3 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 am

This sounds great, and I read the other site about it too (hairlosstalk), but there's so many sockpuppets around that I feel like Jim Henson trying to keep track of them all. Hey "Hobbes", wherever you went to, please start posting pics. No excuses please, and don't be a bad puppet and blame the "audience" on these hair loss boards for wanting photographic proof. They've waded through dozens of scammers or misguided cures over the years already, so of course they're going to want visual proof. Don't go blaming them for that. You made a claim, so it's up to you to prove it. I repeat, no excuses, no blaming the questioners, no proclaiming that photos can be faked, etc. That's not all that can be faked, and we all know it. Let's go. Since you say you're "Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast", then I'd think you'd be shouting the good news and posting pics all over the place about this miracle cure you've found. I want to believe you, but you sound just like so many others before you that finally "found a cure" for hairloss, but then get defensive when others naturally ask for verification. It's been many months since your first post (as Hobbes), so you should have quite a head of hair by now.

PS: And Hobbes, you really went out of your way to promote this method and obviously took a lot of time to make your multi-paragraph initial posting. Why would you do that?

5b582p3

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty I should not bother...but

Post  leonmal Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 am

Dear Fellow "Sockpuppets" ...and to answer pb582p3,

I am only dignifying the comments of pb582p3 with a response because, in part, I understand his frustration and I don't mind cutting him a little slack, so I will not get upset or get into a war of words and rebuttals which have nothing to do again with the merits and substance of the MALINIAK METHOD. But part of his post, asking about "photographic" proof does raise an important question which is worth responding to for everyone's benefit...because it already exists and you don't have to wait for HOBBES.

But please, 5b582pp3, calling all the rest of us on this forum and on the other HAIRLOSSTALK forum a bunch of "sockpuppets" is undignified and will only compromise your own credibility and diminish the value of any relevant comments you may have, and that type of personal slur ON ALL OF US is not part of legitimate or productive discussion.

Everyone just wants to solve this HAIR LOSS problem once and for all and you can't just casually dismiss, or vaguely imply as a SCAM, the whole detailed explanation in the book, the recent INDEPENDENT scientific studies that I cite of the validity of the two main principles of my theory and treatment method, or the anecdotal and quasi-scientific evidence of its effectiveness to date, both in the book and on these FORUMS.

If you disagree with some element of the SUBSTANCE of this theory, that is your prerogative and you so not have to adopt my suggestions...but please don't imply it is a scam.

A SCAM is when a person tries to promote or sell something that he "KNOWS" to be ineffective or bogus. When someone presents a whole new detailed scientific "THEORY" and backs it up with independent science and certain evidence...you can DISAGREE with it or say it is NOT ENOUGH for you...but please don't call it a scam.

I KNOW the MALINIAK METHOD really WORKS and so do MANY OTHERS.

It's in everyone's interest is to analyze this MALINIAK METHOD in a civilized way and we should not insult people like HOBBES and THE MANY OTHERS BOTH HERE AND ON THE OTHER FORUM who are reporting, in a conservative and "guarded" way their experience and SUCCESS so far with this MALINIAK METHOD and who are posting pictures...and who are just trying to help others with this problem.

Is it any wonder that HOBBES does not post any more letters or has disappeared on this forum considering his being attacked with comments like yours now and those that he was hit with when he first started this thread? Look at what happened to DREXX when he did post pictures!

IF IT'S PICTURES THAT YOU WANT...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR HOBBES...

...just do what I invited you to do numerous times now...GO THE WEBSITE at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

You will see a video TV commercial with me on it and a significant number of STILL pictures both of myself and one of our other best subjects AURELE, who is growing hair even better and faster then me and who is also 62. Add those to the pictures posted here and on other sites as well as the "unsolicited" testimonials. If this is not enough preliminary evidence to satisfy you then you may never be satisfied and I will not try to convince you any further.

These pictures are so obviously UN-professional and un-doctored they have been called by many people who write to me from all around the world as " the most realistic and believable pictures they have ever seen" .

It would be so easy to counter-attack this type of hostile commentary with equal personal attacks and "gratuitous" and "unfounded" comments but I am still restraining my lawyer's instinct and REFLEX to that because we are dealing with something much more important than pissing matches. That type of hostility has plagued these forums for years and I was even warned to stay away from these type of sites for that reason but I absolutely was not afraid to address this type of group.

On the contrary, I welcomed the opportunity and specifically wanted to respond to the cynicism and skepticism of people who are the most informed about the science of HAIR LOSS...and who are THE MOST FRUSTRATED by numerous scams and disappointments. I considered it as a big challenge and opportunity to defend this theory and treatment method to very motivated people...BUT I ONLY RESPOND TO QUESTIONS OF SUBSTANCE AND MERIT and not PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Again, any of you who want to discuss any aspect of this privately and confidentially can write to me directly at;

LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  gutted Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 pm

would this work on the temples, hairline?

I full heartedly believe dormant hairs can be revived. i have witnessed this in myself and my dad, who is bald(norwood 7), achieving spontaneous regrowth in areas of the scalp.

gutted

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty Revival of follicles is now an accepted scientific fact

Post  leonmal Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:21 am

Hi to all and to answer GUTTED,

Firstly, your observation, based on the the case of your father, that follicles CAN be revived is now an established scientific fact.

The study by GEORGE COTSARELIS, MD, from the University of Pennsylvania, published in January 2011, which has been cited all over the world, and which I also now cite in the latest edition of my book, established that in BALD areas of the scalp there were just as many stem cells as in areas which are not bald BUT that not as many STEM cells transformed, or matured, into the "progenitor" cells which produce hair. He concluded that you COULD revive dormant follicles...but that study did not provide a method for HOW to do that.

For those who are interested, here is one link to a summary of that study;

http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/news/News_Releases/2011/01/male-pattern-balding-stem-cell-inactivation/

The idea that you COULD revive dormant scalp follicles is one of the main principles of the MALINIAK METHOD, which I wrote about in the first edition of my book published almost two years BEFORE that COTSARELIS study was released and which was a radical NEW THEORY at that time. What I was saying went against the conventional wisdom that we have been incorrectly fed for fifty years.

More importantly, not only did I just SAY that it was POSSIBLE to revive dormant follicles but I also proposed an actual method for doing it using both a special MASSAGE technique to relax the muscles pulling on the GALEA to firstly restore proper blood circulation to the top of the scalp PLUS using a special type of electrical stimulation device, which according to my "theory" would reboot the dormant follicles into producing hair again, which revives an old established science of NIKOLA TESLA.

I picked this device over all other options for such electrical stimulation because of the logic of the science of RESONANCE that it was based on and because the old literature on it described its numerous different types of effects, which no other device could match. It therefore made sense to me as being the MOST likely prospect for actually reviving follicles. If you know anything about NIKOLA TESLA you will know that basing anything on one of his inventions is the BEST decision you could ever make.

HE WAS THE GREATEST INVENTOR OF ALL TIME...LOOK HIM UP.

To repeat what I have said here many times, the evidence for the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD is getting stronger and stronger. At first the results were only in myself and some test subjects in my own city. Those pictures are on the website at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM.

After being available around the world for almost two years and with many other people using the MALINIAK METHOD, there are NOW over 20,000 websites talking about it and MANY members of some of the world's leading forums on hair loss, including this one, have tried it and started telling us directly of their results AND some have posted about their success here and elsewhere. It's gotten to the point where people we don't even know are posting "unsolicited" testimonials about their success with this method.

My results, and then the REPLICATION of my results, firstly in my other test subjects, and then in OTHER PEOPLE from around the world, convinces me that this is finally the REAL deal on how to stop hair loss and regrow your hair. It is also the LEAST EXPENSIVE.

NO DRUGS...NO LOTIONS...NO SURGERY.

NO THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF ENDLESS SPENDING.

As for the TEMPLES, this method has shown that it works on all areas of the scalp including the temples, as it appears from the posts of certain members both on this forum and the other forums, but it is obvious that this should be the toughest area to revive because of the low blood circulation. However, since we are all different ,there are no rules and we will all respond differently on different areas of the scalp depending on our physiology and HOW we apply the method and AGE is also a factor.

The YOUNGER you are when you start, the better your chances of PREVENTING any serious hair loss in the first place, which is the BEST situation, and the better your chances of significantly reviving more of the areas ALL over the scalp, including the temples. From the preliminary reports, and which is also LOGICAL, the best subjects seem to be YOUNG people who have just started to lose their hair, or who have not been bald for a long time or even OLDER people, but those whose hair is very THIN but who still have a little hair all over the scalp.

In older guys who have been very bald for many years, as I was at age 61 when I started, and as my best older test subject AURELE was, at age 59 when he started, we already grew back significant hair but it took a lot of persistent effort...much more then our younger men required. He has grown back much more hair even then me, virtually ALL over his scalp, because he is different than me. He is very dedicated to it and does it CORRECTLY and PERSISTENTLY.

I personally have already grown back about 50-60% of my hair in areas that have been bald for years and years, contrary to all the established wisdom, but I am NOT finished yet and I accept that I may have to do it for many more years till I get even more coverage...NO PROBLEM ! I even accept that in my own case I may never get back all my hair or that I may never have what looks like a full head of hair, but what I have already recovered, at my age, is a MIRACLE for me and I no longer feel bald or helpless against this problem.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  drex1999 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:36 am

Gutted, I watch my right temple closely as it was the spot on my head with only a few hairs remaining and easiest to track. I am almost 4 months in. The first hairs that came back in was across my old hairline, like someone planted seeds along the line. I also saw my widow's peak widen a bit. My temple now has some hair, but it is only visible close up in the mirror. It takes a whole lot of hair to make a visible difference and although it seems I am progressing still, there is a long way to go. Hope that helps.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty follow up pictures and updates

Post  leonmal Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:45 am

Gentlemen,

I have not commented here for a while because the DEBATE seems to have died down and many people on this and on other forums seem to have now decided to give the MALINIAK METHOD a try, and MANY others who have been on it for a while, have posted their own "unsolicited" testimonials about their success with this method.

However, to be fair and balanced, one person on one of the other forums called WAYNE SUNN honestly and in a "civilized" way reported that he did NOT get results and that he has been on it since last summer. I will not try to avoid that statement or try to attack him but I will instead say that it is possible that there will be people who will be resistant and that even though NO treatment works for everybody, what's important is that it should work for the vast MAJORITY and that seems to be the case with the MALINIAK METHOD.

More importantly, I will try even harder to help those people who are difficult cases and NOT abandon them just because they are having problems or are negative.

So, instead of avoiding him, if WAYNE SUNN is reading this post I invite him to contact me directly and we will try to figure out together how we can get this to work for him too. He can reach me at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and so can anyone else.

A few other people have been resistant, it's normal, but they wrote to me and we worked with them and figured out ways to get around their impasse. Usually it has to do with something about their particular situation and we just "tweaked" their procedures a bit.

I also extended the same invitation to WAYNE through one of the members of the other forum since I am not allowed to post on that forum myself, so I hope he sees this message somewhere and gets back to me.

Also, there are still obviously several skeptics and cynics, which is understandable, and some of them have asked why I have not posted some more recent pictures of my own hair situation on our website since the last ones are dated June 2011 and this is a LEGITIMATE request. So even though I had already posted twelve(12) photos over a period of more than one and a half ( 1.5) years, today I took a series of NEW pictures and these will be posted on our website very shortly. The reason we do not constantly add changes to the website is that every time we did that in the past the GOOGLE search engine and other engines lost sight of our website and it disappeared for several days and that is not good.

Anyone who wants to see these NEW pictures beforehand can write to me directly and I will show them these recent photos....because I cannot figure out how to post them here.

But this phenomenon has grown way beyond my own personal results and eventually I will end up being an example of one of the slowest to respond and regrow my hair because I am one of the OLDEST people in our group and I have bald for a very long time in some areas, but what I have already recovered is a MIRACLE to me and I no longer feel bald or helpless. It goes against all the conventional wisdom.

Now that there are so many YOUNGER men trying this out, most of them are getting results much faster... as I predicted...because they have not been as bald for as long a time. So nobody has to take only my word for it anymore about the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD now that many other different people are getting results and reporting it without us.

If some people like WAYNE SUNN do have trouble, we will try to help him figure it out but it does not discredit or diminish the validity of the increasing evidence of the reports from so many others who are getting positive results.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty more reflections

Post  leonmal Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:43 am

Hello everyone,

I do not know if anyone is reading this thread anymore but since I am not allowed to post on the other forum where many of the same people are participating as are here, I will make a few comments on this site and hope that everyone sees it.

I will just address some of the recent " irrelevant" comments that some people make and hope that all of those people who are interested in legitimate discussion and evaluation of my method will see my post and decide for themselves what to do and decide to inform themselves about the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of the MALINIAK METHOD and not be deterred by frivolous comments by people who have not even read the website or the book. I do not mind legitimate debate but some people have no clue what they are talking about and waste everyone's time with preposterous observations or by just making "personal" attacks without any reference to the theory itself.

No wonder this problem has not been solved till now. For example, one guy made a comment on the other forum that;

"If the MALINIAK METHOD" really worked then VAN DIESEL would be using it and yet he is still bald".

At first I had to laugh at this close-minded and "PRESUMPTUOUS" suggestion that just because Van Diesel may or may not be aware of this method or be trying it...that therefore it's "CASE CLOSED"... and it really does not work. Nice try SHERLOCK, but obviously... this proves nothing.

However, when I though it over I realized that even though on hand this is a nonsensical and useless comment, because we do not even know whether or not VAN DIESEL even knows about or uses this system and it proves nothing about its validity and effectiveness, on the other hand it puts it's finger on one of the biggest challenges I have had in trying to get this idea "OUT THERE" in the world....and that is that VAN DIESEL, and many others who could use this help, may never have heard about this ...YET.

We are just a SMALL start-up company and do not have a big budget for advertising and up until only recently almost all of our promotion and marketing was very limited and mainly on the Internet and this made it very difficult if not impossible to get noticed. It was only after the members of several different FORUMS on hair loss picked up on this method that we started getting some attention world-wide. But, as you see, the guys on these forums are a " TOUGH CROWD"...even the ones that are now on my side were the MOST difficult, hostile, cynical and skeptical at the start....till they started getting results and read about OTHER people getting results.

Still, I have never avoided the TOUGH crowd on these forums and, as I have said before, I specifically sought them out and answered many of their letters because I knew that if I could satisfy the knowledgeable people on these forums....then I could convince anyone and I had no fear in defending my theory and treatment method.

So it has been very difficult to "get the word out" to the general public based mainly on this type of Internet exposure and publicity. We did do some advertising in the mainstream T.V. media in our own city of Montreal and that got us some attention but we live in a French province in Canada and the English market is very small...so still the message was limited to our local areas.

The book has now been translated into French and will soon be available in that language, so that should help our awareness.

However, NOW we have finally gotten the attention of some serious MAINSTREAM MEDIA in the United States and two(2) CELEBRITIES on the radio in NEW YORK have both picked up on the MALINIAK METHOD and are endorsing it and promoting it like crazy. One of them is CURTIS SLIWA, founder of the GUARDIAN ANGELS and the other is KEVIN CORTRELL, a host on the Christian network WMCA. Their network contacted us...not the other way around.

We are now advertising with them for the last month but their PERSONAL support and endorsement far exceeds the few bucks we are paying them and the response from their public has been dramatic. Several other mainstream MEDIA networks in NEW YORK contacted me after one of our ads appeared in the NEW-YORK DAILY NEWS but when the representative of these two radio celebrities contacted me I did not hesitate to agree to work with them because of their credibility and stature.

However, they did not agree to promote the MALINIAK METHOD until they and their staff had completely checked it out first and assured themselves that it is legitimate and that they themselves agreed with the theory and evidence to date of its effectiveness because they were not going to compromise their integrity and the long term " credibility" and loyal relationship with their audience just for me.

I ALSO "INSISTED" ON THEIR BEING SATISFIED.

So with this type of AMERICAN mainstream MEDIA exposure going on now...maybe VAN DIESEL or some other HOLLYWOOD celebrity will finally FIND OUT about the MALINIAK METHOD and try it and the message will also get out to the general public....that is what we have been hoping for.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  zambutu Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:27 am

those guys on the other forum are just trolling, they don't really say anything worthy of a response. they're just venting, and thats what they want actually, for anyone to fuel their stupid fight. It makes a thread long and annoying to read when its filled with crap comments and the moderator should delete the garbage, but he calls it 'their opinion'. Seems to be a little mroe civilized over here.

The reason i was after Wayne Sunn about him being on the method since last summer, and not late november, is because i read his posts when he first signed up in october, he made no mention of it and he sounded like a complete newbie. Also, he said he was actually using a different wand prior to late november which he's claiming was 'good enough.' I question whether either wand was on your initial ebook's recommended list, as i myself wasted 6 months using a cheaper 100$ wand that did nothing for 6 months. I can say this now because i finally saw some results for the first time 4 months after switching to a top end recommended wand. Not cosmetic results, but my micro baby vellus hairs are getting longer. 5 months in here, and who knows, i keep my hair 1 mm long and its possible some of my other dwarf hairs may be showing length, but i'm only really watching the hairline, which has my worst loss (and it's easiest to see)

zambutu

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty ah...so nice to see "balance restored to the force"

Post  leonmal Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 am

Hi Zambutu,

Firstly, thank you for your supportive comments and for adding your voice to those who also have seen some progress with the MALINIAK METHOD. Most of us are all just trying to help each other to solve this problem and those few other people who resort to "gratuitous" and unfounded comments and personal attacks which have nothing to do with the merits of the subject under discussion are just SAD...but I do understand their frustration and I will not condemn them or ignore them and I will continue to address their comments and respond to their legitimate questions and still try to convince them to evaluate this idea on the merits and not just dismiss it without even having read it or tried it out.

I am not offended or discouraged at all by the comments of WAYNE SUNN because he was polite and civilized and honestly and sincerely reported that he, for one did NOT get results ...as of YET...with the MALINIAK METHOD. It's bound to happen that some people will not respond because nothing works for 100% of the people but as long as the VAST MAJORITY get results, that's what's important. AND, I do not avoid difficult cases nor do I abandon them, so I invited him to communicate with me to see if we can help figure out why he is not getting any results when so many others are.

If in fact he got the wrong machine at the start, that would be an important factor but if he finally did get the right machine and is still not getting results, I may be able to help him and adjust his treatments a little, once I find out exactly what he has been doing. He may just need more time, like I did. I would be most interested to know if at least his HAIR LOSS has stopped, because that would be a "preliminary" sign of better things to come. So I repeat my invitation to him to write to me directly.

I just want to keep encouraging you all, especially those who already seem SOME progress, even if it is not dramatic yet, to just stay PATIENT and keep with it. Seeing your vellus hair growing LONGER again goes against all the conventional wisdom and shows that you ARE getting some response already...so STAY WITH IT and allow the normal hair cycles to be re-activated.

In guys with hair loss like us, our follicles have been under attack and have been compromised and have been going more and more dormant for many, many years and they will not revive overnight. Of course everyone is different and I get letters from members all over the world some of who, especially the YOUNG guys, get results within a matter of weeks...so fast I have a hard time believing it, BUT... this is consistent with the theory. Others are slower.

So again, thank you and thanks to the other reasonable, open-minded and FAIR members of this forum who are giving this MALINIAK METHOD a legitimate try ...I WON'T GIVE UP TILL I SEE YOU ALL GET YOUR HAIR BACK.

Then we can focus on the ultimate objective, and the origin and basis of my interest in this hair treatment and other "alternative" sciences, and which I elaborate on in the book, and that is to create and fund a FOUNDATION which will properly test, according to the accepted scientific method, a few of the alternative sciences which I have researched which seem to have some evidence of being able to completely change and improve the way we deal with cancer.

Continued GOOD LUCK with your use of the MALINIAK METHOD and if you need any help, let me know.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty FREE BOOKS OF THE MALINIAK METHOD - LIMITED TIME

Post  leonmal Wed May 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is LEON MALINIAK, author of the MALINIAK METHOD.

With the success we have have so far, many manufacturers around the world are trying to cash in on this phenomenon and are claiming that the VIOLET RAY device that they are selling is the one that is used in conjunction with the MALINIAK METHOD.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Most of those less powerful and cheaper devices are appropriate for facial treatments and other uses but they are USELESS for stopping hair loss or growing new hair and they are NOT the type of device I use myself or which the other members of our group who have had success use. If you buy one of those you will be wasting your time and your money and you will not get results. DO NOT BE MISLEAD.

People who are mislead by this false information will get the wrong machine and will get absolutely NO RESULTS. Other people are also trying to rely on partial, second-hand information shared on the Internet, which is USUALLY completely misleading and the exact opposite of what I say, and by not reading the book themselves AND LEARNING THE WHOLE METHOD PROPERLY they will also not be doing the rest of the MALINIAK METHOD properly and will not get results.

To put an end to this practice and to make sure everyone who has this HAIR LOSS problem gets the correct information and gets the right machine, we are giving away FREE copies of the MALINIAK METHOD e-book for a limited time. We are doing this together with an offer to REDUCE the price of the correct machine available from us by $ 100.00 which is EXACTLY like the one I use and which has produced the results in our other members.

I used to try to be "politically correct" and I insisted that we do not sell the machine ourselves because I did not want people to think all we wanted to do was profit from the sale of a machine, but this has led to these ABUSES and to people not getting the results which our successful members have enjoyed....those who are DOING IT PROPERLY. Later I realized that being "politically correct" is irrelevant and that the MOST IMPORTANT thing is to make sure people do this MALINIAK METHOD correctly so and we decided to make the TOP QUALITY machine available from us. But some people still tried to save a few bucks and tried to get the machine elsewhere and still ended up with the WRONG device.

So now we are giving away FREE books for a limited time and lowering the price of the TOP QUALITY device to encourage, but not force, people to do the MALINIAK METHOD properly.

You can get it all at BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty men get hair put on top from the backs all the time and grow for life and full of dht all ok so not all circulation but a good massage is good

Post  side hairtop grow Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:
mphatesmpb wrote:If insufficient blood circulation in the scalp is the cause of baldness, simple massage should work just as well as some $200 "device." I'm not discrediting Hobbes' claim that poor circulation causes baldness...it could very well be that impaired circulation is one of the downstream effects of hormonal signaling and inflammation.

Maybe a legitimate solution to hair loss can be produced by combining regular massage with the diet/lifestyle principles discussed on this forum. It could be that scalp massage has been discredited as a cure for baldness because it was never accompanied by improvements in diet/lifestyle, or perhaps people just gave up when they didn't see results in a short period of time.

I brush my scalp for a few minutes everyday, giving emphasis to the temple areas. I've noticed that it feels good, and any irritation/itching goes away. of course, it could just be that pressing the bristles against the skin is equivalent to scratching...which also gets rid of itching, but obviously doesn't treat the underlying cause.

I think Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises also are quite helpful. When I first noticed my hairline receding slightly at the temples, the scalp exercises were the first thing that I found online and I immediately began doing them. I noticed for the first 6 months I never noticed any itching in my scalp, and I was always confused about how people on forums were complaining about the itching that accompanied hair loss. I didn't observe any regrowth after 6 months of scalp exercises, so I decided to stop doing them. After stopping them, however, I noticed itching for the first time. Several weeks ago I started doing them again, and the itching has definitely decreased.

About T. Hagerty's scalp exericises, same for me, last week, I had forgotten my little brush when I went to the movies and my head was itching a lot, so I remembered to little scalp exercises and started doing them before the beginning of the movie. After 5-10 minutes of the SE, my itching was gone. Even if it doesn't help hair loss (well I don't know in fact), it certainly helps with itching Smile.

side hairtop grow

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty new hair from sides put on top full of dht and grow for life how come ??????

Post  side hairtop grow Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Hobbes wrote:Hey everyone,

I've never posted here before, but I've been reading this forum for years. Lots of good info on this site, and thanks for that. I know all the frustration that all of you are going through with hair loss. It sucks big time.

Just letting you know what I've been doing recently, and I'm pretty amazed by it. I'm in my early 30's, and have lost the majority of the hair on top of my head. Seriously, I should've shaved my head years ago but never wanted to. I started losing hair in my early 20's, and it went pretty fast. For years and years I've been taking supplements, a lot of them ordered thru this site, or based on info from here, but nothing really actually worked. I started to become comfortable with the idea that I'll just be a bald guy, and just get on with life. But I never wanted to give up the fight completely. (there's a cure for everything I believe)

Anyway, whether you've heard of this method or not, it's actually working for me. There's a guy in Canada named Leon Maliniak who stumbled upon something that actually works, using very basic methods and technology. I checked out his site, he's got a ton of photos showing his amazing progress (he's in his 60's), and I instantly ordered his cheap ebook that describes his method / science behind it, and then I ordered the device he uses over the web. In total I spent about $200.

I haven't taken a hair supplement in months, I haven't changed my diet or lifestyle, and using his method I'm actually getting little black hairs all over my head again, and FAST. I've only been doing this for a few weeks tops, (I started late- July 2011) and already there's proof it's working. And this is regrowth of hair at the front of my head. This is hair that's been gone for about 10 years. here's the truth: the key to hair loss is BLOOD FLOW. 100% and completely. His science explains it all, and his method actually kickstarts bloodflow back into your scalp, and I already have seen a significant difference. You're likely not believing me at this point, always being told "it takes months to see regrowth". But fuck it, believe that if you want. I'm not here to win you over, I'm hoping to help the few of you who want to try another method. This has worked for him, it's working for me, and I've read on other forums that it's worked for others.

Now I'm not gonna tell you all about his method here, because I honestly feel he deserves a little credit. So google Leon Maliniak, read his process, buy his ebook if you wanna, but the guy deserves a little $$$ I feel, for publishing this amazing discovery. Or if you're a cheap bastard, find a torrent somewhere, I really don't care. Then, buy the device he recommends and use his method. I don't work for him, I'm not making a penny off this, I just want people to finally hear some good news. and this "magical device", he didn't invent it. and you can buy it anywhere. and he doesn't profit off this, so don't think this is some scam.

I'm not bullshitting about this. I'm never going to waste money again on supplements, because this process is so much faster, easier and cheaper. And it fits in perfectly with what so many theories about hair loss believe... restricted blood flow is the #1 cause. I've been overworked / stressed since my early 20's, and my scalp has been slowly getting tighter and cutting off the blood flow. I can actually feel my scalp getting sore when I'm stressed, and this method gets blood back into those areas to feed the hair follicles.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. It's up to you if you wanna take a chance on this, or continue spending $1000+ a year on supplements and anything else.

I think this forum is amazing for health in general, and some supplements are great to take regardless. But the key to getting hair back on your head is getting blood to the surface of your tightened / thick scalp tissue. Mr. Maliniak found a VERY easy way to do that, and amazingly it's a piece of technology from decades back.

Good luck everyone. For those of you that try this out, I hope you get results like mine, and I hope more so that my hair continues growing as I'm seeing it right now. I have no doubt I'm going to have VERY significant regrowth even by the end of the year. I'm truly amazed by what's happening already.

All the best, and good luck to all of you.

ps - I know you're gonna want to see some pics, but really, anything can be faked with lighting / photoshop. So take a leap of faith on this if you wanna. Or don't. I don't give a damn.

side hairtop grow

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty good to here makeing £$ thats it for 20 hairs lol

Post  side hairtop grow Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:48 am

Anxious1 wrote:
I have better things to do with my time

yet u still had the time to write that massive first post, just not enough time to tell us wat the actual treatment is, which would have taken 2 words more.

if that method is the cure then i guess u might as well breed unicorns. Personally im going to ride a flying pig, while having sex with 10 supermodels! hope theres room.

P.S. wat exactly were u expecting to be the response? oh thank u thank u, u told us the cure? Ur just trying to sell a friggin ebook like everyone else.

Let me tell u something, when someone invents a treatment that actually works well, with no side effects, the inventor isnt going to need to sell a ebook on it. The whole reason u and others sell the ebook, is because u can hype it up as much as u want, and ppl wont know theyve been scammed until they buy it and read it.

spare us the bs pls. we r sick of it.

side hairtop grow

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:20 am

That Hobbes post was hilarous, it _almost_ sounded real - and who showed up the day after Hobbes - Leon Malinak. LOL!

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty no i grow 3000 hairs not 20 lol

Post  side hairtop grow Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:30 am

cpio wrote:
That Hobbes post was hilarous, it _almost_ sounded real - and who showed up the day after Hobbes - Leon Malinak. LOL!

side hairtop grow

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty no i grow 3000 hairs not 20 lol

Post  side hairtop grow Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 am

cpio wrote:

side hairtop grow

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty in the video it shows the top of a head with no hair why has he not got a video showing his face with no hair on top, could be someone elses head ?

Post  side hairtop grow Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:26 am

Hobbes wrote:Hey everyone,

I've never posted here before, but I've been reading this forum for years. Lots of good info on this site, and thanks for that. I know all the frustration that all of you are going through with hair loss. It sucks big time.

Just letting you know what I've been doing recently, and I'm pretty amazed by it. I'm in my early 30's, and have lost the majority of the hair on top of my head. Seriously, I should've shaved my head years ago but never wanted to. I started losing hair in my early 20's, and it went pretty fast. For years and years I've been taking supplements, a lot of them ordered thru this site, or based on info from here, but nothing really actually worked. I started to become comfortable with the idea that I'll just be a bald guy, and just get on with life. But I never wanted to give up the fight completely. (there's a cure for everything I believe)

Anyway, whether you've heard of this method or not, it's actually working for me. There's a guy in Canada named Leon Maliniak who stumbled upon something that actually works, using very basic methods and technology. I checked out his site, he's got a ton of photos showing his amazing progress (he's in his 60's), and I instantly ordered his cheap ebook that describes his method / science behind it, and then I ordered the device he uses over the web. In total I spent about $200.

I haven't taken a hair supplement in months, I haven't changed my diet or lifestyle, and using his method I'm actually getting little black hairs all over my head again, and FAST. I've only been doing this for a few weeks tops, (I started late- July 2011) and already there's proof it's working. And this is regrowth of hair at the front of my head. This is hair that's been gone for about 10 years. here's the truth: the key to hair loss is BLOOD FLOW. 100% and completely. His science explains it all, and his method actually kickstarts bloodflow back into your scalp, and I already have seen a significant difference. You're likely not believing me at this point, always being told "it takes months to see regrowth". But fuck it, believe that if you want. I'm not here to win you over, I'm hoping to help the few of you who want to try another method. This has worked for him, it's working for me, and I've read on other forums that it's worked for others.

Now I'm not gonna tell you all about his method here, because I honestly feel he deserves a little credit. So google Leon Maliniak, read his process, buy his ebook if you wanna, but the guy deserves a little $$$ I feel, for publishing this amazing discovery. Or if you're a cheap bastard, find a torrent somewhere, I really don't care. Then, buy the device he recommends and use his method. I don't work for him, I'm not making a penny off this, I just want people to finally hear some good news. and this "magical device", he didn't invent it. and you can buy it anywhere. and he doesn't profit off this, so don't think this is some scam.

I'm not bullshitting about this. I'm never going to waste money again on supplements, because this process is so much faster, easier and cheaper. And it fits in perfectly with what so many theories about hair loss believe... restricted blood flow is the #1 cause. I've been overworked / stressed since my early 20's, and my scalp has been slowly getting tighter and cutting off the blood flow. I can actually feel my scalp getting sore when I'm stressed, and this method gets blood back into those areas to feed the hair follicles.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. It's up to you if you wanna take a chance on this, or continue spending $1000+ a year on supplements and anything else.

I think this forum is amazing for health in general, and some supplements are great to take regardless. But the key to getting hair back on your head is getting blood to the surface of your tightened / thick scalp tissue. Mr. Maliniak found a VERY easy way to do that, and amazingly it's a piece of technology from decades back.

Good luck everyone. For those of you that try this out, I hope you get results like mine, and I hope more so that my hair continues growing as I'm seeing it right now. I have no doubt I'm going to have VERY significant regrowth even by the end of the year. I'm truly amazed by what's happening already.

All the best, and good luck to all of you.

ps - I know you're gonna want to see some pics, but really, anything can be faked with lighting / photoshop. So take a leap of faith on this if you wanna. Or don't. I don't give a damn.

side hairtop grow

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE WHO WANT THEIR HAIR BACK

Post  leonmal Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Gentlemen,

This is LEON MALINIAK, and I only post now when I see that it is necessary to rebut the outrageous allegations made from time to time by some people who seem to be intent on nothing else except being negative and providing false and misleading information to the other people on this forum who might otherwise benefit from the MALINIAK METHOD.

When these comments are GRATUITOUS personal attacks and have nothing to do with the merits or science of the method...I am compelled to respond.

I do this for the benefit of those people who should know the truth and not rely on these partial, SECOND-HAND, MIS-LEADING and incorrect statements which are malicious and totally unfounded. I do this for the benefit of people who want to actually STOP their HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR and not waste their time with these preposterous "conspiracy" notions and this endless debate. These guys will just continue to waste their time and everyone else's time and never do anything about their hair loss.

Firstly, CPIO says that; " the guy HOBBES made his comments about the success with my method.... and who showed up the next day...LEON MALINIAK...LOL",

This is the second time I have had to confront the outrageous insinuation that somehow or another either HOBBES is me or that HOBBES is somehow related to, or works for me. This is a totally unfounded allegation. HOBBES started this post on AUGUST 19, 2011 and I did not see it or even know about it until I saw it by accident MANY months LATER when I did a search DEEP into the GOOGLE sites and finally saw it, then I posted a THANK YOU note on this forum for the first time on JANUARY 15, 2012....so, NOT THE NEXT DAY as this ridiculous mis-leading statement claims!

I even tried many times to find out who HOBBES really was and get his real name by asking him to identify himself both on this forum and elsewhere and I also sent him a private e-mail message through this forum. I also sent a letter to all our world-wide members, because he had obviously read the book and was one of us, asking him again to identify himself so I could thank him...but he never did.

After all the incredible abuse he took after he made his initial helpful remarks... no wonder he does not participate in this forum anymore.

Many people warned me not to get involved in these forums because some people are just so malicious and mean but I not only did not want to avoid them, but I specifically sought out and wanted to address this type of hostile and skeptical audience because as an experienced researcher and trial LAWYER, and because I was so confident in my theory and treatment method, I knew that if I could convince this hostile and frustrated group about the validity of my method ....then I could convince ANYONE...and for the most part, that is exactly what happened here, in other forums, and world-wide.

I also knew the guys on these forums have been scammed, disappointed and frustrated for so years and years with ideas and methods that do not work, as was I for so long, that I understood and sympathized with their hostile mentality and cut them a lot of "slack" and I was determined to not hide from anyone and not to ignore any negative commentators. For that reason, for months and months I responded to everyone and every type of challenge and scientific question and the civilized guys finally realized that I was sincere, not some scam artist, and that my theory and treatment method was LOGICAL and made sense... and they are all using it now and reporting their results.

HOBBES and I are not the same person...GIVE THIS A REST.

It's all irrelevant anyway , because after being available for TWO YEARS, there are now over 100,000 websites talking about the MALINIAK METHOD and many of the members of these forums and people we do not even know have now posted "unsolicited" testimonials all over the Internet about their success with the MALINIAK METHOD...so you don't have to take just my word for it anymore or even that of HOBBES.

Of course we will probably still get some people who will continue to claim that ALL of these people all around the world are "in on it"...get a life !

But the second question I address today is more of a scientific challenge and which I have to respond to although I have already done so many times before. It is the comment by SIDE HAIR TOP to the effect that " men get hair put on TOP from the back all the time and grow for life and full of DHT...so not all circulation....but a good massage is good ".

This comment gives me the opportunity to rebut again one of the greatest misconceptions which has prevented us from solving this problem until now. It is really not a question about the fact that DHT is the actual "killer" of hair follicles, because that is uncontestable and established science, even under my theory. This question is really about the role of BLOOD CIRCULATION and how that causes DHT to become a problem, when normally it is GOOD for hair growth.

This statement by SIDE HAIR TOP just reiterates the findings again of the very old 1979 NORDSTROM study which concluded that circulation was not the cause of hair loss because when hair was transplanted from the BACK to the TOP it continued to grow, and the corollary was also true that when hair was transplanted from the bald top to the back it did NOT grow. From this that study concluded that BLOOD CIRCULATION was somehow NOT involved in hair loss.

We now know that this old study was fatally flawed and has distracted us for years into ignoring the role of blood circulation because it failed to CONTROL for the most important variable in these transplants...and that was...what was the condition of these follicles and in particular, what were the DHT levels in those transplants.

What this means is that when they transplanted CLEAN...uncompromised, un-shrivelled follicles from the BACK to the TOP...these follicles were NOT "clogged" with DHT from years and years of disruption and attack so these CLEAN follicles do grow... but not for "life" as you all know...eventually they also get affected by the lower blood supply at the top too...but this varies wildly from case ot case.

The same is true when this NORDSTROM study failed to control for this factor when they transplanted follicles from the bald TOP to the back. These follicles did not grow because they WERE shrunken and shriveled and more importantly, "clogged" with DHT after years and years of being subjected to low blood flow....we are now 100% SURE that LOW BLOOD CIRCULATION is what causes DHT to become overproduced and to accumulate and then "kill" the follicles. It is a LOW OXYGEN condition called HYPOXIA and it is Not good for hair growth.

THEREFORE, FOLLICLES TRANSPLANTED FROM THE BALD TOP TO THE BACK WILL NOT GROW HAIR NO MATTER HOW MUCH BLOOD CIRCULATION THEY NOW GET....BECAUSE THESE FOLLICLES ARE STILL "CLOGGED" WITH DHT AND HAVE TO "CLEANSED"...AND THAT IS WHAT THE MALINIAK METHOD DOES AS PART OF ITS TREATMENT....CLEANSE THE FOLLICLES OF THE DHT WHILE ALSO RESTORING proper circulation...BY RELAXING THE GALEA.

...and if you don't read the book for yourselves you will NOT massage in the right place to relax the GALEA and if you don't use the exact violet ray machine that I recommend you will not cleanse the follicles and you will not get results.

My comments about the role of BLOOD CIRCULATION is no longer a "hypothesis" or a "theory" on my part, as it originally was;

That OLD Nordstrom study has now been replaced by the much more recent and most comprehensive study on hair loss ever conducted, which is the BRIAN FREUND study of 2010 from the CROWN INSTITUTE in Pickering, Ontario. It was published one year "AFTER" I published my first book and it concluded and proved definitively that the restricted BLOOD FLOW, caused, as I said one year earlier, by a TIGHT GALEA, is what causes DHT to be over-produced and to accumulate... and this is the MAIN CAUSE of hair loss and MPB.

THIS IS THE WHOLE SYNDROME AND SEQUENCE OF EVENTS...IS IS NOW A SCIENTIFIC FACT.

So if some of you want to continue to engage in these endless, circuitous, mis-leading and mis-guided discussions, or want to continue to imply that I am someone else, posting under a disguised name, or that the photos on my website are not of me ( maybe it's an ALIEN ) then do so and, and as my partner Bernie says;" STAY BALD".

Those of you who are civilized and rationale and want to STOP your HAIR LOSS and GROW BACK NEW HAIR then read the MALINIAK METHOD yourself and decide for yourselves if the whole thing makes sense and do not rely on these outrageous and preposterous second-hand comments.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:24 am

Leonmal, the only problem I have with you posting here, is that you refuse to share your method with the members here, and since this forum is exactly about sharing information and doing so detailed and fully, your posts dont belong here since they are essentially advertising. Why dont you make your own forum and you can discuss there with those who have purchased your ebook.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:56 am

I tend to agree with leonmal about the tight galea region inducing accelerated hairloss.

It is only in this area where my scalp is tight, and only in this area where the tightness and poor bloodflow have caused the fat layer beeneath my scalp to deplete.

Also, when my head starts to feel uncomfortable and sensitive, all I have to do is loosen my scalp and it goes away.

DHT doesn't cause beard hairs to fall out, and obviously they are full of androgen receptors, not to mention the beard area is supposedly the area of the body where the most DHT is found.

So it is all about the environment. Once that deteriorates, it allows poor diet, DHT, inflammation, and whatever else contributes to hair loss to attack the hairs.

That fraudulent study discussed earlier successfully derailed the truth about why hairloss really takes place. It's painfully obvious.

SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 11 Empty wrong again

Post  leonmal Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 am

Dear CPIO,

I don't know what your problem is in remaining a continuing naysayer and always finding fault with something or another. I won't waste time with you anymore because the next thing people like you will want is that I PAY YOU to use my method.

As for my posting on this site, I only do so when people make FALSE and deliberately MIS-LEADING comments about me or my method which are not only MALICIOUS but are a great dis-service to the many people out there suffering with this HAIR LOSS problem...as I did for years. This is not ethical or civilized and I cannot let it remain without responding and posting a clarification. Otherwise I stay away and let the forum evolve by itself.

Unlike many other people who comment on these forums, I sincerely want to help people and not confuse them and not mis-lead them as some posters on these forums do with partial and totally wrong information.

That is why I have in fact explained FOR FREE virtually my entire program on these forums. I have even given away my whole BOOK entirely FOR FREE and not just little "teaser" extracts, to the people on this forum and others for a period of time...but I could not give it ALL away forever, for free. So if that is what these forums are about....I have in fact "SHARED" as much as possible of this MALINIAK METHOD as is reasonable for anyone to do without giving away the whole thing forever for free.

Civilized people all over the world do not begrudge me making a few bucks from this after all the hard work I have done and after all the benefits it has bestowed on those people with this insidious hair loss problem. I receive such heartfelt and appreciative letters of thanks...it is the most satisfying thing I have ever done.

I would like to see if anyone else discloses as much information for FREE as I have and I would like to see when and IF you ever invent anything as important as this....if YOU would give it all away for free...I DOUBT IT.

What you call "sharing" has in too many instances become shameless, complete "rip-offs" of someone else's hard work and years of time and effort. It goes on all over the Internet and it is disgusting. That is NOT what these forums are supposed to be about either.

After everything I have disclosed for FREE, the only thing left when people get the inexpensive book themselves, is that they get to read the whole LOGIC and REASONING behind this method themselves and not be deceived by the kind of MALICIOUS and MIS-LEADING information that a few people post on these sites....and they learn the EXACT DETAILS of the procedures to follow and not some half-baked, mis-guided, second-hand accounts, which will just lead them to failure and disappointment.

Those people are NOT "sharing" information...they are sharing MIS-INFORMATION.

So CIPO and others like you, I implore you to not waste any more time with these collateral and incidental back and forth diatribes and arguments....let's FOCUS on getting people to solve their HAIR LOSS problem and put an end to this traumatic problem.

My MALINIAK METHOD really works and it is not expensive and most importantly, I STAY VERY PRO-ACTIVE with all my members, WAY, WAY beyond the few dollars I make from this because I understand how much this problem hurts and if you read my whole life history and my two bouts of cancer in my family and my compassion for people with those problems, you will accept once and for all, that I am truly sincere about all of this and stop challenging my motives.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:06 am

Leomal - Please take your personal attacks on me and shove them back up where they came from, a place where the sun dont shine.

You say you could not give away your whole program for free .. Whynot? Thats what all the other people here do. They give away their methods and experiences for free for everyone to benefit. I dont see what the problem is. Maybe you are totally right, when you say you perhaps should "leave and let the forum evolve on its own.". Yeah, why dont you? People know where they can find you, you dont have to pester everyone here with your repeated personal attacks and advertisments.

Or you could stop acting "special" and just tell us how your method works in detail so we can try it, and we will report here what results and experiences follow. You can keep your ebook for those who want all the info in one nice package and of course charge for it, but be willing to answer any question about your method without charging money or rquired non-disclosure agreements or whatnot BS.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:12 am

CPIO, it is papilla power that requires an NDA. Leonmal did offer his ebook for free.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:43 am

Oh, I am happy if he will share the places on the scalp to massage and especially if he
recommends massaging on the forehead (where there is no hair).

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next