Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... Empty Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Hobbes Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Hey everyone,

I've never posted here before, but I've been reading this forum for years. Lots of good info on this site, and thanks for that. I know all the frustration that all of you are going through with hair loss. It sucks big time.

Just letting you know what I've been doing recently, and I'm pretty amazed by it. I'm in my early 30's, and have lost the majority of the hair on top of my head. Seriously, I should've shaved my head years ago but never wanted to. I started losing hair in my early 20's, and it went pretty fast. For years and years I've been taking supplements, a lot of them ordered thru this site, or based on info from here, but nothing really actually worked. I started to become comfortable with the idea that I'll just be a bald guy, and just get on with life. But I never wanted to give up the fight completely. (there's a cure for everything I believe)

Anyway, whether you've heard of this method or not, it's actually working for me. There's a guy in Canada named Leon Maliniak who stumbled upon something that actually works, using very basic methods and technology. I checked out his site, he's got a ton of photos showing his amazing progress (he's in his 60's), and I instantly ordered his cheap ebook that describes his method / science behind it, and then I ordered the device he uses over the web. In total I spent about $200.

I haven't taken a hair supplement in months, I haven't changed my diet or lifestyle, and using his method I'm actually getting little black hairs all over my head again, and FAST. I've only been doing this for a few weeks tops, (I started late- July 2011) and already there's proof it's working. And this is regrowth of hair at the front of my head. This is hair that's been gone for about 10 years. here's the truth: the key to hair loss is BLOOD FLOW. 100% and completely. His science explains it all, and his method actually kickstarts bloodflow back into your scalp, and I already have seen a significant difference. You're likely not believing me at this point, always being told "it takes months to see regrowth". But fuck it, believe that if you want. I'm not here to win you over, I'm hoping to help the few of you who want to try another method. This has worked for him, it's working for me, and I've read on other forums that it's worked for others.

Now I'm not gonna tell you all about his method here, because I honestly feel he deserves a little credit. So google Leon Maliniak, read his process, buy his ebook if you wanna, but the guy deserves a little $$$ I feel, for publishing this amazing discovery. Or if you're a cheap bastard, find a torrent somewhere, I really don't care. Then, buy the device he recommends and use his method. I don't work for him, I'm not making a penny off this, I just want people to finally hear some good news. and this "magical device", he didn't invent it. and you can buy it anywhere. and he doesn't profit off this, so don't think this is some scam.

I'm not bullshitting about this. I'm never going to waste money again on supplements, because this process is so much faster, easier and cheaper. And it fits in perfectly with what so many theories about hair loss believe... restricted blood flow is the #1 cause. I've been overworked / stressed since my early 20's, and my scalp has been slowly getting tighter and cutting off the blood flow. I can actually feel my scalp getting sore when I'm stressed, and this method gets blood back into those areas to feed the hair follicles.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. It's up to you if you wanna take a chance on this, or continue spending $1000+ a year on supplements and anything else.

I think this forum is amazing for health in general, and some supplements are great to take regardless. But the key to getting hair back on your head is getting blood to the surface of your tightened / thick scalp tissue. Mr. Maliniak found a VERY easy way to do that, and amazingly it's a piece of technology from decades back.

Good luck everyone. For those of you that try this out, I hope you get results like mine, and I hope more so that my hair continues growing as I'm seeing it right now. I have no doubt I'm going to have VERY significant regrowth even by the end of the year. I'm truly amazed by what's happening already.

All the best, and good luck to all of you.

ps - I know you're gonna want to see some pics, but really, anything can be faked with lighting / photoshop. So take a leap of faith on this if you wanna. Or don't. I don't give a damn.

Hobbes

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  LittleFighter Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Wow... it almost doesn't look like a scam.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Hobbes Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

And that's because it's not, my friend... There's nothing I can possibly do to make you believe in this, because I'm just a faceless voice on the internet. Maybe wait another year to see what happens with other people if you're skeptical. But dude, this actually works. And faster than I can possibly believe.

Hobbes

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 pm

papilla power 2.0

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 pm

If u want us to listen, tell us wat this magical device is. tempting us then not telling is wat makes u sound scamish.

Anyway, wouldnt increased blood flow just bring more DHT to genetically susceptible follicles?

I see u put alot of effort to not sound like u work for the guy, or r the guy, but its pretty obvious u r linked to hiim some way or another. We get enough of these type posts in all the forums to know wat a spammer sounds like.

'i dont work for him, but....'

Youd get much better reponses if u just said, 'i am a representative of this company/person, and am here to tell u about .....',

youve still got my attention though, but im not an idiot. tell us more or go away.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:58 pm

No, it is not the #1 cause of hair loss. This is just not true. Laser Helmets GREATLY increase blood flow to the scalp, and yes, it helps, but that's one of a number of things it does that benefits hair--one of the primary benefits being a drastic reduction in inflammation which is the main reason for hair loss. You see, inflammation causes the follicle to swell up and scar, which restricts bloodflow, and provides increasingly less room for the hair follicle to squeeze through. Addressing this inflammation and reversing this fibrosis (scarring damage) is what you ultimately want to reverse the situation, whether it be through laser therapy, strong anti-inflammatory supplements, a potent anti-inflammatory topical, or a combination of the three.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Hobbes wrote:Hey everyone,

I've never posted here before, but I've been reading this forum for years. Lots of good info on this site, and thanks for that. I know all the frustration that all of you are going through with hair loss. It sucks big time.

do you see the "Join date: 2011-08-18" just next to the beginning of your post? when i saw it i felt insulted and stopped reading any further than this blatant first paragraph of yours. I hope that you can scam someone in hell once you get there... Twisted Evil
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbes Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:16 pm

well, @Anxious1 you can't say I didn't try to help. Sounds like you'll make a great detective some day.

All I know is that I'm having incredible success in an incredibly short period of time doing this. And if I'm somehow employed by Leon Maliniak, then I guess he owes me some money. I will call him immediately about that.

and FYI, I'm not telling you all the details about it because A) Leon Maliniak explains it way better than I could. B) He put years of research into this, and deserves proper recognition c) I have better things to do with my time, like making sandwiches and breeding unicorns. I've already wasted enough of my life looking into how to solve this problem.

and agreed, some supplements / lifestyle / diet will make all of this more effective. I'm not here to discount any of the work being done on these forums. There's some brilliant info here.

anyway, good luck with it all.

Hobbes

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbes Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 pm

thank you @magic_gro. I hear hell is warm this time of year.

I'm not sure how officially joining this forum tonight so I could post this topic should somehow offend you, but whatever. I guess that's your logic. I never joined before because I was just reading / learning off the forums, not actively talking.

Man, now I'm glad I never got involved more. It's a huge pain in the ass to post anything on here.

Hobbes

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey Hobbes. Just looked at maliniaks website.

Pictures aren't worth shit of course but here's my take on this.

For years I've known of, and seen studies showing stimulation of the scalp with tiny currents, and the result being partial healing. I've also seen much more amazing things come of tweaking these systems using very cheap, very natural mediums.

I don't doubt that whatever this is can work, the only part of it I doubt is the human side. Maliniak is a lawyer, I generally don't trust them, haha, but whatever.

The proof will be in the pudding in the end, it'll get out, and we'll all get the answers we want.

You could do us and yourself a favor by posting pictures of your own progress if you like.

Don't take some of these posts too hard, whether you're or Maliniak is a fake or not, just do your thing and don't break any rules.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 pm

I have better things to do with my time

yet u still had the time to write that massive first post, just not enough time to tell us wat the actual treatment is, which would have taken 2 words more.

if that method is the cure then i guess u might as well breed unicorns. Personally im going to ride a flying pig, while having sex with 10 supermodels! hope theres room.

P.S. wat exactly were u expecting to be the response? oh thank u thank u, u told us the cure? Ur just trying to sell a friggin ebook like everyone else.

Let me tell u something, when someone invents a treatment that actually works well, with no side effects, the inventor isnt going to need to sell a ebook on it. The whole reason u and others sell the ebook, is because u can hype it up as much as u want, and ppl wont know theyve been scammed until they buy it and read it.

spare us the bs pls. we r sick of it.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  TransGirl Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 pm

I know there have been discussions of Maliniak on other forums and the people there have basically revealed his entire method. Basically it is a massage of the sides of the head and a violet wand device.

Personally I think that if this works that the violet wand is the kickstart for regrowth.
TransGirl
TransGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:40 pm

For what its worth, I don't believe that Leon or Papillia Power are scammers. There is enough anecdotal evidence to suggest that these methods might grow some hair, the question is how much, I've not seen Leon update his photos in a while - he should have quite a bit more hair now...hmmm

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 pm

I know you're gonna want to see some pics, but really, anything can be faked with lighting / photoshop. So take a leap of faith on this if you wanna. Or don't. I don't give a damn.

theres usually a reason why people say this.

theres no good evidence this works, it there was, he would post it. And sorry but i need evidence b4 i waste time and money on something.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 pm

thank you Hobbes for sharing your experience, this method - as any method bringing tiny current to the body/scalp - works, as ar pointed out, you do not need any device for that but why not...

when i got a method of regrowing hair which is 100% free, I googled many forums to see if it's spoken of anywhere. It was revealed in several discussions and the reactions were always same, the guy was insulted and left for good any attemps to speak about it anymore while guys making money on selling (often) useless pills get the praise. This is (one of the) reason(s) many of you will never get a cure for our balding heads.

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 am

Yeah, nice job insulting people who actually share their experience and do nothing wrong.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:13 am

Prague wrote:thank you Hobbes for sharing your experience, this method - as any method bringing tiny current to the body/scalp - works, as ar pointed out, you do not need any device for that but why not...

when i got a method of regrowing hair which is 100% free, I googled many forums to see if it's spoken of anywhere. It was revealed in several discussions and the reactions were always same, the guy was insulted and left for good any attemps to speak about it anymore while guys making money on selling (often) useless pills get the praise. This is (one of the) reason(s) many of you will never get a cure for our balding heads.

Where are the pictures of regrowth? There never are any. 2011 and no one owns a camera.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 am

Prague wrote:when i got a method of regrowing hair which is 100% free
Hi, can you summarize this method again, I don't know which one you mean?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:39 am

Scam.

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:12 am

I've spent countless hours researching the topic of electrical impulses and their affects on growth and repair, let me assure everybody here that it's not bullshit.

This guy might be, not saying for sure, but the science behind it is certainly not.

If anybody needs proof go to the Fundamentals of regeneration thread.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:37 am

FWIW, Violet Ray is no scam. I'm happy with mine but have no idea if it works for hair loss as I haven't had hair loss for an extremely long-time. I use mine above the ears often for CCSVI related which is a constriction of the veins that empty blood from the scalp and brain and thyroid. Dr. Klinghardt has found 100% of his clients with Parkinson's, lyme, ALS, MS, autism have CCSVI issues.

Hobbes,

Can you post a link or tell me where you bought your Violet Ray as some work off a different frequency. Thanks.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 am

aI've spent countless hours researching the topic of electrical impulses and their affects on growth and repair, let me assure everybody here that it's not bullshit.

This guy might be, not saying for sure, but the science behind it is certainly not.

If anybody needs proof go to the Fundamentals of regeneration thread.
http://jimgabriel.net/uploads/Scar_Tissue.pdf
Thought this was interesting, although microcurrent devices are in miliamps, not picoamps.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 am

If insufficient blood circulation in the scalp is the cause of baldness, simple massage should work just as well as some $200 "device." I'm not discrediting Hobbes' claim that poor circulation causes baldness...it could very well be that impaired circulation is one of the downstream effects of hormonal signaling and inflammation.

Maybe a legitimate solution to hair loss can be produced by combining regular massage with the diet/lifestyle principles discussed on this forum. It could be that scalp massage has been discredited as a cure for baldness because it was never accompanied by improvements in diet/lifestyle, or perhaps people just gave up when they didn't see results in a short period of time.

I brush my scalp for a few minutes everyday, giving emphasis to the temple areas. I've noticed that it feels good, and any irritation/itching goes away. of course, it could just be that pressing the bristles against the skin is equivalent to scratching...which also gets rid of itching, but obviously doesn't treat the underlying cause.

I think Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises also are quite helpful. When I first noticed my hairline receding slightly at the temples, the scalp exercises were the first thing that I found online and I immediately began doing them. I noticed for the first 6 months I never noticed any itching in my scalp, and I was always confused about how people on forums were complaining about the itching that accompanied hair loss. I didn't observe any regrowth after 6 months of scalp exercises, so I decided to stop doing them. After stopping them, however, I noticed itching for the first time. Several weeks ago I started doing them again, and the itching has definitely decreased.

Last edited by mphatesmpb on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:56 am

Prague wrote:It was revealed in several discussions and the reactions were always same, the guy was insulted and left for good any attemps to speak about it anymore

... here is a perfect quote...

"Patients will reject all treatments that affect the issue that requires treating. Patients will not guide themselves to health when the microbes have taken over."

"Our thinking, feeling, creativity, and expression are 90% from the microbes within us. Patients often think, crave, and behave as if they are the parasite. Our thinking is shaded by the microbes thinking through us. The food choices, behavioral choices, and who we like is the thinking of the microbes within us expressing themselves."

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/242-a-deep-look-beyond-lyme

Good news is in the end many of these very same people when their regimen isn't working for them, they'll seek alternatives. Took me about 15 - 20 years of experimentation and research to see IMO the origins of chronic autoimmune ailments.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:01 am

mphatesmpb wrote:If insufficient blood circulation in the scalp is the cause of baldness, simple massage should work just as well as some $200 "device." I'm not discrediting Hobbes' claim that poor circulation causes baldness...it could very well be that impaired circulation is one of the downstream effects of hormonal signaling and inflammation.

Maybe a legitimate solution to hair loss can be produced by combining regular massage with the diet/lifestyle principles discussed on this forum. It could be that scalp massage has been discredited as a cure for baldness because it was never accompanied by improvements in diet/lifestyle, or perhaps people just gave up when they didn't see results in a short period of time.

I brush my scalp for a few minutes everyday, giving emphasis to the temple areas. I've noticed that it feels good, and any irritation/itching goes away. of course, it could just be that pressing the bristles against the skin is equivalent to scratching...which also gets rid of itching, but obviously doesn't treat the underlying cause.

I think Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises also are quite helpful. When I first noticed my hairline receding slightly at the temples, the scalp exercises were the first thing that I found online and I immediately began doing them. I noticed for the first 6 months I never noticed any itching in my scalp, and I was always confused about how people on forums were complaining about the itching that accompanied hair loss. I didn't observe any regrowth after 6 months of scalp exercises, so I decided to stop doing them. After stopping them, however, I noticed itching for the first time. Several weeks ago I started doing them again, and the itching has definitely decreased.

About T. Hagerty's scalp exericises, same for me, last week, I had forgotten my little brush when I went to the movies and my head was itching a lot, so I remembered to little scalp exercises and started doing them before the beginning of the movie. After 5-10 minutes of the SE, my itching was gone. Even if it doesn't help hair loss (well I don't know in fact), it certainly helps with itching Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next