Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 Empty Just going to IGNORE this childish " NOISE" from the peanut gallery from now on.

Post  leonmal Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:10 am

First and foremost, once again I invite the REST of you NORMAL and polite members to go to the website at www.bornagainhair.com and DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES if the MALINIAK METHOD makes sense to you and if the mountains of EVIDENCE shown there,  and the evidence from the posts of your own members here, who I have mentioned before,  satisfies you enough to try this out. If NOT...wait for more proof, but if you find it adequate enough  then TRY it out. Decide yourselves and do NOT rely on these lies and distortions from these troglodytes.

You can still get a FREE book if you ask for it by writing to me directly at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and tell me who you are.

The only thing that matters to everyone is whether the MALINIAK METHOD works or not... and the answer is that the overwhelming evidence is that is DOES WORK and the evidence is growing and growing. ...All the rest of this "NOISE" is pure B.S.

As for AS...54,

I will not dignify any more of your nonsense with a response because it is all a waste of time. I won't even get into your ridiculous comments about the SCIENCE behind my theory because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Let us all know when YOU come up with any kind of THEORY and write a book of your own, like I did... after thirty years of study, and let me know when YOU come up with a better treatment method and then test it for three years like I did,  and let us know when YOU get the kind of GREAT results we are getting...then you can talk.

Till then you are nothing but pure HOT AIR....venomous, putrid and irrelevant HOT AIR.

This will be the LAST time I respond to you or even acknowledge your existence. You are making yourself important by attacking someone who has something CONSTRUCTIVE to say when YOU have NOTHING but empty headed CRAP to offer.

Why don't you spend your time bothering  the makers of the DHT inhibitors who are being sued in a class action lawsuit in Canada and the USA because of the billions of dollars they have made from a product that does not work and which has such terrible side effects that they are being SUED?

Despite your repeated efforts, I will not let a schmuck like you discourage me from continuing to engage with the rest of the civilized and polite people on this forum. If that was your objective....you are sadly mistaken...YOU AND WHATEVER COMPETITOR YOU ARE WORKING FOR. If you think you will "tire me out" with these perpetual unfounded attacks you will learn that in thirty years of LAW PRACTICE I have dealt with malicious and negative people who make you look like Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and I have not even brought out the heavy artillery...and I will NOT because I will not allow you to drag me any further into this irrelevant SIDE-SHOW...this is the last piss in your direction. I did it a few times because the other members find it AMUSING GO INVENT SOMETHING !

YOU CAN TRY TO IGNORE ALL THE EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE SUPPORTING the MALINIAK METHOD , BUT LUCKILY FOR US,  MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE NOT AS STUPID AS YOU THINK THEY ARE AND THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO HAVE NOTHING BUT EMPTY HEADED CRITICISM TO OFFER...AND THEY HAVE ADOPTED THE MALINIAK METHOD....AND ARE ALSO GETTING GREAT RESULTS.

Your stupidest comment is that " I DID THIS JUST TO SELL A MACHINE !"  You keep BEATING THIS DEAD HORSE and grinding this old saw even though everyone knows that for the first year I DID NOT EVEN SELL A MACHINE ...my first book in 2010 even provided links to three ( 3) OTHER suppliers from whom to buy a proper violet ray device.

I wanted people to adopt the MALINIAK METHOD because it was LOGICAL and made sense and because it was working on me and my test subjects and I asked to make it available to everyone. I especially did NOT want people to even think that all I wanted to do was profit from the sale of a machine. And even now, IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY READY ENGLISH...in the book it still says "  people still do NOT have to buy a machine from us."

Get off this crazy thing already.

AND IF I DO NOW WANT TO ALSO SELL A MACHINE...IF I CAN...SO WHAT ?

This does not alter the fact that the MALINIAK METHOD is valid science and that the theory and treatment method are really working.

If some people want to save a few bucks and buy the machine elsewhere...I don't stop them.

My MAIN product has always been the sale of the BOOK and that is where the largest part of our revenues come from because the rest of the world does not get free books like you guys on this forum do....and I continue to offer that in spite of the ABUSE of these few trolls.

I give away FREE book ONLY to the people on these forums because they have been our best independent "testing" subjects. I specifically sought this group out  because I knew they are all so skeptical and cynical and I knew that if I managed to convince them of the LOGIC of this theory and get them to try it out, and if they then got results in STOPPING THEIR HAIR LOSS and GROWING NEW HAIR , and told everyone else,  it would be far more credible then anything I would say,  and this would be far more impressive to all the other people in the world and to other members who read these forums but do not engage.

No matter how hard you keep trying to do so, you CANNOT dismiss or trivialize the EVIDENCE from the PHOTOS, the VIDEOS and the TESTIMONIALS on our OWN website at www.bornagainhair.com and you especially cannot ignore the "unsolicited" testimonials posted on this and other forums from your own members such as   HOBBES, DREXX99, WHODATHUNKIT, SLOEMOE, ARCHON, ELIOTRAMSEY, JOE NEWBY, RAYDIZIEL, WILDMAN, JACK SPARROW, RUMINSHAW, etc., etc., etc. HOW MANY DOES IT TAKE TO CONVINCE YOU ?

The fact that I would like people to buy the book,  and YES...I would like them to buy the machine from us IF THEY WANT TO...is all irrelevant.

GENTLEMEN...If you want to STOP YOUR HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR,  come and check out the MALINIAK METHOD yourselves and decide for yourselves if the SCIENCE is good and if the EVIDENCE is satisfactory enough or convincing enough for you right now...AND IF NOT you can wait for even more proof...but do NOT rely on only these second hand accounts from liars who distort what I say and whose MOTIVES have to be questioned because there is no way to understand why they are SO HOSTILE when all I have tried to do is help.

I have been POLITE to a fault until now and restrained myself from being drawn too far into this SIDE SHOW and "pissing matches" with these FEW mental midgets...YES...THIS STILL REPRESENTS "RESTRAINT" .

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Joey Ramone Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:29 pm

leonmal wrote:First and foremost, once again I invite the REST of you NORMAL and polite members to go to the website at www.bornagainhair.com and DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES if the MALINIAK METHOD makes sense to you and if the mountains of EVIDENCE shown there,  and the evidence from the posts of your own members here, who I have mentioned before,  satisfies you enough to try this out. If NOT...wait for more proof, but if you find it adequate enough  then TRY it out. Decide yourselves and do NOT rely on these lies and distortions from these troglodytes.

You can still get a FREE book if you ask for it by writing to me directly at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and tell me who you are.

The only thing that matters to everyone is whether the MALINIAK METHOD works or not... and the answer is that the overwhelming evidence is that is DOES WORK and the evidence is growing and growing. ...All the rest of this "NOISE" is pure B.S.

As for AS...54,

I will not dignify any more of your nonsense with a response because it is all a waste of time. I won't even get into your ridiculous comments about the SCIENCE behind my theory because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Let us all know when YOU come up with any kind of THEORY and write a book of your own, like I did... after thirty years of study, and let me know when YOU come up with a better treatment method and then test it for three years like I did,  and let us know when YOU get the kind of GREAT results we are getting...then you can talk.

Till then you are nothing but pure HOT AIR....venomous, putrid and irrelevant HOT AIR.

This will be the LAST time I respond to you or even acknowledge your existence. You are making yourself important by attacking someone who has something CONSTRUCTIVE to say when YOU have NOTHING but empty headed CRAP to offer.

Why don't you spend your time bothering  the makers of the DHT inhibitors who are being sued in a class action lawsuit in Canada and the USA because of the billions of dollars they have made from a product that does not work and which has such terrible side effects that they are being SUED?

Despite your repeated efforts, I will not let a schmuck like you discourage me from continuing to engage with the rest of the civilized and polite people on this forum. If that was your objective....you are sadly mistaken...YOU AND WHATEVER COMPETITOR YOU ARE WORKING FOR. If you think you will "tire me out" with these perpetual unfounded attacks you will learn that in thirty years of LAW PRACTICE I have dealt with malicious and negative people who make you look like Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and I have not even brought out the heavy artillery...and I will NOT because I will not allow you to drag me any further into this irrelevant SIDE-SHOW...this is the last piss in your direction. I did it a few times because the other members find it AMUSING GO INVENT SOMETHING !

YOU CAN TRY TO IGNORE ALL THE EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE SUPPORTING the MALINIAK METHOD , BUT LUCKILY FOR US,  MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE NOT AS STUPID AS YOU THINK THEY ARE AND THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO HAVE NOTHING BUT EMPTY HEADED CRITICISM TO OFFER...AND THEY HAVE ADOPTED THE MALINIAK METHOD....AND ARE ALSO GETTING GREAT RESULTS.

Your stupidest comment is that " I DID THIS JUST TO SELL A MACHINE !"  You keep BEATING THIS DEAD HORSE and grinding this old saw even though everyone knows that for the first year I DID NOT EVEN SELL A MACHINE ...my first book in 2010 even provided links to three ( 3) OTHER suppliers from whom to buy a proper violet ray device.

I wanted people to adopt the MALINIAK METHOD because it was LOGICAL and made sense and because it was working on me and my test subjects and I asked to make it available to everyone. I especially did NOT want people to even think that all I wanted to do was profit from the sale of a machine. And even now, IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY READY ENGLISH...in the book it still says "  people still do NOT have to buy a machine from us."

Get off this crazy thing already.

AND IF I DO NOW WANT TO ALSO SELL A MACHINE...IF I CAN...SO WHAT ?

This does not alter the fact that the MALINIAK METHOD is valid science and that the theory and treatment method are really working.

If some people want to save a few bucks and buy the machine elsewhere...I don't stop them.

My MAIN product has always been the sale of the BOOK and that is where the largest part of our revenues come from because the rest of the world does not get free books like you guys on this forum do....and I continue to offer that in spite of the ABUSE of these few trolls.

I give away FREE book ONLY to the people on these forums because they have been our best independent "testing" subjects. I specifically sought this group out  because I knew they are all so skeptical and cynical and I knew that if I managed to convince them of the LOGIC of this theory and get them to try it out, and if they then got results in STOPPING THEIR HAIR LOSS and GROWING NEW HAIR , and told everyone else,  it would be far more credible then anything I would say,  and this would be far more impressive to all the other people in the world and to other members who read these forums but do not engage.

No matter how hard you keep trying to do so, you CANNOT dismiss or trivialize the EVIDENCE from the PHOTOS, the VIDEOS and the TESTIMONIALS on our OWN website at www.bornagainhair.com and you especially cannot ignore the "unsolicited" testimonials posted on this and other forums from your own members such as   HOBBES, DREXX99, WHODATHUNKIT, SLOEMOE, ARCHON, ELIOTRAMSEY, JOE NEWBY, RAYDIZIEL, WILDMAN, JACK SPARROW, RUMINSHAW, etc., etc., etc. HOW MANY DOES IT TAKE TO CONVINCE YOU ?

The fact that I would like people to buy the book,  and YES...I would like them to buy the machine from us IF THEY WANT TO...is all irrelevant.

GENTLEMEN...If you want to STOP YOUR HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR,  come and check out the MALINIAK METHOD yourselves and decide for yourselves if the SCIENCE is good and if the EVIDENCE is satisfactory enough or convincing enough for you right now...AND IF NOT you can wait for even more proof...but do NOT rely on only these second hand accounts from liars who distort what I say and whose MOTIVES have to be questioned because there is no way to understand why they are SO HOSTILE when all I have tried to do is help.

I have been POLITE to a fault until now and restrained myself from being drawn too far into this SIDE SHOW and "pissing matches" with these FEW mental midgets...YES...THIS STILL REPRESENTS "RESTRAINT" .

Quoting this whole thing in case he decides he wants it deleted later.

Wow, that is a serious torrent of totally uncalled for abuse Mr Maliniak and if you hadn't already, you've definitely shown your true colours now. This a miscalculation on your part and if anyone was considering you may have had good intentions, I'm sure they've seen the light now. You're a pathetic man who only cares about selling your product and you turn to abuse the instant someone even politely questions your methods or results.  Then you turn as if to the audience to try to suggest that you're the victim in all this.

This a community Mr Maliniak and a damn good one.  Things are discovered and improved upon by multiple posters coming together and sharing their ideas and experiences. Your profiteering, 'my way or the highway' approach and your abuse of respected, long-term members of this site is certainly not welcome here.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 Empty JUST IGNORING THIS RIF-RAFF...I WAS JUST TOLD that they are in fact supporters of a COMPETITOR...as I suspected

Post  leonmal Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:34 am

Firstly, Thanks to those of you who communicated with me in the last few days and gave me your encouragement and support and told me to ignore these trolls. I really appreciate the kind words and moral support.

SO,  NONE OF THIS " side-show" DETRACTS FROM THE MAIN FACT, WHICH IS THAT THE MALINIAK METHOD IS IN FACT WORKING AND GETTING great RESULTS AND MANY PEOPLE HERE KNOW IT...no matter how many times a few malicious guys try to downplay these results.

now...Joey Ramone...WHOEVER YOU ARE...and As...54...WHATEVER you are...FIRST, THANKS FOR ALL THE ATTENTION YOU ARE GIVING ME WITH YOUR "NEGATIVE" COMMENTS and your relentless campaign of poison pen letters...it has increased the TRAFFIC to our site tremendously and I really appreciate it...but now I am tiring of these useless exchanges, so

GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY.

Another member of this forum just communicated with me yesterday, after these recent hostile exchanges from you idiots , to ENCOURAGE me to not allow myself to be affected by you two idiots and to just ignore you because HE and other members of this forum know who you are. He informed me that he knows that you are in fact supporters of a  COMPETITIVE system... AS I SUSPECTED and that you are known by other members of this forum as being this type of lying, hostile and  two-faced PERSONA....and not just against me apparently.

From now on  NOTHING you have to say is of any importance because YOU do have some hidden agenda and I will follow his advice and IGNORE YOU and talk to only the HONEST and SINCERE people on this forum who do not have a hidden agenda.

If you don't like the MALINIAK METHOD...too bad...don't use it. But stop trying to pretend you are just INNOCENT little honorable "skeptics",  and stop lying and trying to mislead the other people here so you can promote something else.

Fortunately for me, the VAST MAJORITY of other members here are polite and civilized and they are NOT STUPID...they
can see through all your crap and they continue to communicate with me, ask for free books and encourage me with kind words and tell me how much they appreciate the MALINIAK METHOD and everything else I am trying to do with the FOUNDATION I created for testing ALTERNATIVE SCIENCES to find new ways to deal with cancer.

I NEVER HAVE TO "DELETE" ANYTHING AND i NEVER CONTRADICT MYSELF

Contrary to what you imply, I NEVER " delete" anything I have previously posted and I STAND by everything I say on any forum or any thread or any post or any BLOG. Your malicious and unfounded insinuation on this issue is therefore and again a demonstration of your unjustified PREJUDICE and BIAS as supporters of a COMPETITIVE system. This is obviously what is tainting your comments and makes them worthless....JUST WHAT I THOUGHT and what others have now confirmed.

From now on NOTHING that either one of you has to say is worth two cents to me and I am sure most of the others on this forum feel the same way. You are just jealous competitors or fans of a competitor and not sincere or honest posters.

I have NEVER hidden my intentions and everyone knows WHO I am and they understand perfectly what I have frankly and honestly said over and over, and no matter how you try to twist it, YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED in fooling them.

If you could read English properly you will see that EVERYTHING I have ever said is perfectly CONSISTENT and CONSTANT. Everybody else seems to understand EXACTLY what I am saying in these various posts and there is NO confusion, so your attempts to imply there is some contradiction is a complete FABRICATION and SELF-SERVING distortion on your part....as we used to say in the COURT ROOM.

Here it is again in English, which, if you EVEN actually READ THE QUOTES YOU ARE REPRODUCING, you would see say the same thing and SHOW that  YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE POSTING or talking about;

REPEAT AFTER ME JOEY R AND AS...54;  

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY A MACHINE FROM US, BUT I WOULD PREFER IF YOU AND "URGE" YOU TO DO SO BECAUSE OF ALL THE MACHINES I HAVE TESTED...ONLY THE ONES WHICH REPRODUCE THE "ORIGINAL" POWERFUL SPECS OF THE SCIENCE OF TESLA HAVE WORKED " adequately". If you buy one elsewhere, just make sure it has the EXACT specs that I explain in detail in the book.

YES...You have finally "beaten" it out of me...I GIVE UP. I admit I would actually love to sell many books and many machines if I could. THERE ...YOU GOT ME !!! I  would like to make some money from this...case closed SHERLOCK...YOU SOLVED THE MYSTERY. GUILTY of wanting to make some money!

MOST PEOPLE DON'T CARE...THEY ARE NOT AS STUPID AS YOU THINK. You think they needed you to figure out the obvious. Of course they know I would like to make some money from this, just as ANYBODY would who came up with something as radical and NEW and as effective as the MALINIAK METHOD.

But I am obviously NOT making most of my money here, where I give away FREE books and tell people they can even buy the machine elsewhere if they want. MY MAIN customers are everyone else in the world.

This forum is for SCIENTIFIC support from a very well-informed and MOTIVATED audience and for Testimonial help...which is exactly what it has been and it has been a GREAT HELP....AND I LOVE THIS FORUM...even though the members were very hostile and cynical and skeptical at the start...now the biggest skeptics are my biggest supporters.

I wonder if that other system you are fans of is giving away stuff for FREE and I wonder if they have NO intention of also trying to SELL something and trying to make some money. SURE THEY ARE !!!

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 24 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Joey Ramone Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:47 am

Sweet, looking forward to you not responding anymore. Thank god.

For anyone else interested in manual methods and masochistic enough to read through all that, check out the detumescence thread. Far more positivity and success coming out of there.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24