Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth

+3
SonofOdin
shaftless
MovieJunkie89
7 posters

Go down

Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth Empty Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:52 am

The guy in the video says this worked for him (Dude has a cool accent btw) and that he began to see regrowth in his balding areas within 9 days. Around the 1:17 mark he shows where his hairline has begun to fill in. Looks pretty impressive if you ask me. Do you guys think this would work? And if so, why? The only thing about this video is he didn't give the viewers a follow up video, but I'd probably still give this shot for about a month. If I start seeing results then I'd just keep doing it, if not then I'll just stick to the stuff I'm doing now.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth Empty Re: Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth

Post  shaftless Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:16 am

This is an old fungus cure that guys tried in case there was a lot of fungus on their scalp that was causing baldness. I tried it myself...easy to buy at your drugstore. But it didn't really do anything for me. I couldn't do it very long since it gave me a headache everytime I used it. One of the symptoms they warn about too.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth Empty Re: Why would something like this work? User claims Fast Regrowth

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:25 am

shaftless wrote:This is an old fungus cure that guys tried in case there was a lot of fungus on their scalp that was causing baldness. I tried it myself...easy to buy at your drugstore. But it didn't really do anything for me. I couldn't do it very long since it gave me a headache everytime I used it. One of the symptoms they warn about too.

Darn that sux. How long did you use it for though? And did you use this guy's method or just the Miconazole? There are some theories out there that MPB is caused by some kind of fungus, I don't know how true that is though.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:13 am

Six month user here. No regrowth, and continued to lose on it. I applied it nightly and let it remain on the balding areas until I showered the next morning. This doesn't mean it won't work for you. My hair loss was very aggressive so it took some bigger guns than a topical in order for me to of got it under control.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:20 am

SonofOdin wrote:Six month user here. No regrowth, and continued to lose on it. I applied it nightly and let it remain on the balding areas until I showered the next morning. This doesn't mean it won't work for you. My hair loss was very aggressive so it took some bigger guns than a topical in order for me to of got it under control.

Darn, that's unfortunate. It seems a lot of guys on the forum have tried this method. Is there a thread on this method somewhere?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:27 am

Some guy in the comment section claims this gives migraines and will cause shed after stopping it, just thought I'd give the heads up

Resistance

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:22 am

This seems to be the last comment made by the guy who made the video - "I've been off of the grid for a while and for that I do apologize. I started a job shortly thereafter that did not allow me to keep my hair so I had to cut it low. I don't have any bald spots and MN has filled in whatever gaps existed in my hairline. I hope you tried it and saw your own results.."

Seems he had full regrowth.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:30 pm

I just tried the miconazole. Maybe a couple of weeks. I did get these dull headaches after a while so dropped it. I didn't try the egg and mayonaise or conditioners etc. Wouldn't that be a hoot if it was the egg and mayonaise that grows back hair? I think I just might try that just in case haha.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:58 pm

shaftless wrote:I just tried the miconazole. Maybe a couple of weeks. I did get these dull headaches after a while so dropped it. I didn't try the egg and mayonaise or conditioners etc. Wouldn't that be a hoot if it was the egg and mayonaise that grows back hair? I think I just might try that just in case haha.

One thing to remember is according to the video you're supposed to use Extra Virgin Olive Oil along with the conditioners. I think I've read Olive Oil is able to block DHT, And Miconazole (Monistat) increases PGE1. The eggs and mayonnaise are supposed to provide protein to the hair. So If I'm not mistaken we have a protocol that blocks DHT, Increases PGE1 and provides protein to the hair. It seems you'd have to use all the products he recommends together to get the best results.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello,

I tried miconazol 2% cream on my temples once a day for 4 month and it do absolutely nothing Sad

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Just using Miconazole alone is different from the actual protocol the guy in the video used.

This was his protocol/instructions:
"TREATMENT FOR BALDNESS AND/OR THINNING HAIR"

Supplies NEEDED:

Budget: $40

1) Miconazole Nitrate 2% (Monistat 7 or any generic version)
2) Eggs
3) Mayonnaise
4) Deep Conditioner of your choice (preferrably one with Water (aqua) as its first ingredient and does not contain mineral oil, Petrolatum/Petrolium
5) Cleansing conditioner (without sulfate or sulfur of any kind)
6) Cap, Do-rag, or pillowcase made of silk or satin.
7) Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Directions...

Daily:

A)Apply Deep Conditioner twice a day (first thing in the morning and then mid day) with one part deep conditioner and one part olive oil. (usually a palm full of both combined is enough - add more if necessary)

B)Every night before bed, wash hair ONLY USING Cleansing conditioner. When done, immediately massage ample amount of Miconazole Nitrate to balding or thinning areas and sleep with or on protective cap or garment (silk or satin cap).

Note that hair or scalp should be "slick" with Miconazole Nitrate after application. If not, apply more.

AFTER SEVEN DAYS, YOUR NEW GROWTH WILL NEED PROTEIN TO REMAIN STRONG!!!

This is where the eggs and mayo come in.

REPLACE the MID DAY MOISTURIZING with the following for this ONE DAY ONLY:

Mix one egg and one tablespoon of mayonnaise until well beaten and creamy. Generously apply to balding or thinning areas and leave on for one hour. Wash out with cleansing conditioner and cold water and while hair is still wet, apply generous amounts of deep conditioner and let dry. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.

Protein, while thickening, is EXTREMELY DRYING so your hair will need all the moisture it can get to survive.

Continue with daily routine. Note that this Egg and Mayo treament should ONLY be done after the first seven days of the routine, then once a month after.

A few extra tips:

Drink WATER WATER WATER... at LEAST 64oz per day and take a multivitamin (preferably one with fish oil and omega 3).
Also, You can stay out of the sun and protect your hair from heat as much as possible.

YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!

My results? 1/4 inch in ONE week on regular AND BALDING areas. That's 1 inch a month which is 12 inches a year. 2x faster than the average rate of hair growth.

On Balding areas, by the 9th day I had highly visible and strong new growth. I hope this helps someone and it is easy to follow!"

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:00 pm

i tried miconazole too with no results, and i have seb derm, which i use lots of anti fungals.

it may be agood routine, but i cant trust the word of anyone who thinks they saw regrowth in 7 days or whatever. more likely after seven days he took the first ever close up look at his scalp and saw miniturized hairs, and thought they were regrowth.

assuming one has mpb and not another form of hairloss, unless your a chromw dome you have tiny miniturized hairs. first a regime has to have an effect on those hairs, then they have to fall out from the follicle, then the new hair with hopefully a bigger endpoint (reversal of miniturzation) than the last one, has to grow a few mm to the skin then grow out to a point where its visable. that cant all happen in 7 days.

but if it did, then maybe he just had hairlos from a fungal infection and not mpb. still would take a few months to see anything though.

just my opinion.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:15 am

rofl wrote:i tried miconazole too with no results, and i have seb derm, which i use lots of anti fungals.

it may be agood routine, but i cant trust the word of anyone who thinks they saw regrowth in 7 days or whatever.  more likely after seven days he took the first ever close up look at his scalp and saw miniturized hairs, and thought they were regrowth.

assuming one has mpb and not another form of hairloss, unless your a chromw dome you have tiny miniturized hairs.  first a regime has to have an effect on those hairs, then they have to fall out from the follicle, then the new hair with hopefully a bigger endpoint (reversal of miniturzation) than the last one, has to grow a few mm to the skin then grow out to a point where its visable. that cant all happen in 7 days.

but if it did, then maybe he just had hairlos from a fungal infection and not mpb.  still would take a few months to see anything though.

just my opinion.

If he says he saw regrowth then only he would know best. Why wouldn't you trust what he said? Do you think he's selling Monistat along with eggs and Mayo? He even commented some time after he posted the video that his hairline had completely filled in with constant use of his protocol. And he mentions that baldness is hereditary in his family so he was suffering from MPB. I understand being skeptical but unless you've tried this variation of this protocol I don't see how you can just dismiss it.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:50 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
rofl wrote:i tried miconazole too with no results, and i have seb derm, which i use lots of anti fungals.

it may be agood routine, but i cant trust the word of anyone who thinks they saw regrowth in 7 days or whatever.  more likely after seven days he took the first ever close up look at his scalp and saw miniturized hairs, and thought they were regrowth.

assuming one has mpb and not another form of hairloss, unless your a chromw dome you have tiny miniturized hairs.  first a regime has to have an effect on those hairs, then they have to fall out from the follicle, then the new hair with hopefully a bigger endpoint (reversal of miniturzation) than the last one, has to grow a few mm to the skin then grow out to a point where its visable. that cant all happen in 7 days.

but if it did, then maybe he just had hairlos from a fungal infection and not mpb.  still would take a few months to see anything though.

just my opinion.

If he says he saw regrowth then only he would know best. Why wouldn't you trust what he said? Do you think he's selling Monistat along with eggs and Mayo? He even commented some time after he posted the video that his hairline had completely filled in with constant use of his protocol. And he mentions that baldness is hereditary in his family so he was suffering from MPB. I understand being skeptical but unless you've tried this variation of this protocol I don't see how you can just dismiss it.

I would mostly agree with Rofl on this subject. MPB takes time to reverse the die off conditions, then thin light colored hairs are barely visible for at least a few weeks before they become dark and visible from a distance. Perhaps this guy was suffering from a specific situation that allowed his normal regrow to resume with the speed of a beard growth, but normal MPB is not likely to reverse and show that fast.

Some people do you tube videos for hits/visitor advertising cash, or just to look like a revolutionary discoverer.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:08 pm

You guys are totally right. This guy must be selling Monistat along with Eggs and Mayo. Yup, hes trying to become a revolutionary by making this video. Great points! Rolling Eyes

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down