Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  abc123 Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Jokes on you because I've stopped my hair loss.

Scam Artist albino albino

abc123

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 Empty Good for you!

Post  papillapower Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 pm

That's right, joke's on me. cheers cheers I stopped my hairloss 30 years ago. And grew it back. Long before you and IH forum were around. So did many others, that I shared my method with, several on this forum, at no cost whatsoever to them.

No scam here, my friend, unless you consider a signed, Notarized, Non-Disclosure Agreement, a rip-off.
Personally, I think it's a pretty fair proposal, but hey, what do I know.

"Take care, grow your hair'.

Papilla Power

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  abc123 Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:06 pm

papillapower wrote: That's right, joke's on me. cheers cheers I stopped my hairloss 30 years ago. And grew it back. Long before you and IH forum were around. So did many others, that I shared my method with, several on this forum, at no cost whatsoever to them.

No scam here, my friend, unless you consider a signed, Notarized, Non-Disclosure Agreement, a rip-off.
Personally, I think it's a pretty fair proposal, but hey, what do I know.

"Take care, grow your hair'.

Papilla Power

One only needs to look at your original thread to determine that you are a con-man.

"Don't take care and get hit by a bus"

ABC123

abc123

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 Empty Awww,

Post  papillapower Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:13 pm

You're so sweet. That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all day (on this forum, at least lol! lol! )
A con-man who takes zero money from anyone, that's funny! Judging by the amount of money I've received
from people on this forum, clearly I'm not very good at it.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:37 pm

papillapower wrote:You're so sweet. That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all day (on this forum, at least lol! lol! )
A con-man who takes zero money from anyone, that's funny! Judging by the amount of money I've received
from people on this forum, clearly I'm not very good at it.

You're a con-man because:

a) You have no clear before and after pictures
b) You claim to have a technique that regrows a full head of hair yet you're planning on selling an ebook instead of starting a clinic. You somehow managed to not make a cent from this over the last 30 years (lol).

You go against the spirit of this forum. You have been debunked several times now, at least contain your filth to your own thread.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Mr Maliniak
How important is the violet ray machine in relation to the other part of the treatment? 25%? 50%?
You are aware that hair transplant do grow, yes?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Peace! cheers

Last edited by Misirlou on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:29 pm

DarkDays wrote:The biggest issue I have with the Maliniak book is that he talks basically about the need to massage muscles, but doesn't tell you how to do them.
Mr Maliniak, is this true or is the poster missing something?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 Empty legitimate questions answered

Post  leonmal Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 am

Gentlemen,

I address this only to those people like MISIRLOU who asked material and relevant questions recently and others who are really interested in only civilized discussion and in evaluating and clarifying the merits and procedures of the MALINIAK METHOD. I will NOT dignify the kind of gratuitous personal attacks that Papillapower has had to endure with a response.

Firstly, I apologize to PAPILLAPOWER, whoever he is, on behalf of all rationale and reasonable people who have just been trying to unravel this mystery of hair loss for so many years, for the rudeness of those ABUSIVE posters and advise him to not waste his time with these pointless and malicious comments.

MISIRLOU asked;

" how important is the violet ray device is in relation to the other parts of the treatment, 24%, 50% ?";

First and foremost, the MASSAGE to relax the GALEA and restore normal blood flow to the follicles is still the "KEY" to the MALINIAK METHOD and without that you can use the violet ray all day and you will NOT get any significant results. The most recent scientific studies, published in 2010, after I wrote my new theory and which are cited on the website, have confirmed once and for all that restricted blood flow, which reduces OXYGEN supply to the follicles, is the what triggers the whole sequence of events which lead to hair loss and MPB. According to my theory, I respect the conventional wisdom that DHT is still the "killer" but say that it only becomes a "killer" in those people where the blood supply to the follicles is blocked...due to a tight GALEA.

Otherwise we would all be bald and otherwise we would would also go bald on the sides and on the back...and we do not.

From my experience, the device is much more important for people who have been bald for a long time and whose follicles are obviously dormant and have not been producing real TERMINAL hair for a while. Some of our much younger men who still have a lot of hair, or who have just started losing it, have reported results without even using the violet ray device at all. But, I do not recommend this, and to be clear, I would say that even if you are young and your follicles are not as dormant as an older guy, your follicles have obviously already started to be compromised and it is better to provide the additional stimulation of this electrical device right away to get the best results possible.

If you study the history and science behind this device you will see it has been used for over 100 years in complete safety in other fields of cosmetics and is still used to this day. I just REVIVED it's use for hair loss, which is ONE of the uses for which it was originally conceived and chose this device over many others because it was invented by the greatest inventor of all time NIKOLA TESLA and because it provides numerous DIFFERENT types of stimulation which no ONE single other type of device provides... in my opinion.

The historical literature says that it was also used by virtually every doctor in North America for over fifty(50) years up until the 1950's, when we transformed into a "drug-oriented" society[i], to treat virtually every ailment known to man. It was abolished by the A.M.A. after that because they suddenly considered it "quackery"...INTERESTING HEY ? I don't know about it's effectiveness in serious medical conditions but I have to believe it was somewhat effective otherwise, what... was every doctor and every patient an idiot for over fifty years... OR did this device really provide results ? I choose to believe that not everyone was a moron for fifty years and that this type of electrotherapy did have benefits, and I foresee that it is making a comeback.

But you have to get the exact type of device that has the specs and output of the original science and not buy some newer, cheaper models...they are "TOYS" by comparison and do not have the output of the top quality machines and you won't get any results...I have tested dozens of them.

Secondly, he asks; "... if know that TRANSPLANTS do grow?"

Yes, we all know that transplants work, but as I say in the book; Our slogan is NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS, NO SURGERY...it is not necessary with the MALINIAK METHOD. Also, transplants are not appropriate when a person has a very advanced case of hair loss because there are not enough DONORS to transplant and won't be able to get adequate coverage. But for me what is most dissuasive about transplants is that your ORIGINAL hair, some of which is still growing in your balding areas, will still continue to thin and fall out if you do nothing to address and treat them at the same time, so even if you get transplants your remaining original hair in those areas will continue to thin and you will be no further ahead in terms of "coverage"

Misirlou also asks; "DARKDAYS says I talk about the need to massage the muscles to relax the GALEA but I do not say HOW"

This is obviously not true, as you would see if you get the book yourselves and do not rely on incorrect and partial second-hand information. The techniques are not complicated and don't take pages and pages to explain.

In the e-book version of the book, you will get both the written detailed explanation of what to do and how to do it and you will see several embedded videos, which are pretty LAME and amateurish and which were filmed in my LAW offices. I put them in just to give some visual content and dress up the book, but they are really not necessary and do not come with the PRINT version of the book. The written explanation is so simple to understand that many of our world-wide members, for whom English is not their first language, have no trouble understanding it.

The secret is not so much HOW to massage, you can do this any number of ways, but WHERE to massage and how often etc., ...that is the key.

If you want to see what I really look like in an ACTIVE shot and not just some still photo, you can go to the website and look at the two TV commercials we filmed which are near the TOP of the site and judge the results yourselves. You will see that I have already grown back a significant amount of hair and although I do not have a full head of hair yet, I am still not finished my own treatments. I know it will take time. I even say that I accept that at my advanced age of 61( at the time I started) that I may never get back all of my hair, or that it may never look like a full head of hair, but what I have already grown back is a MIRACLE for me and I will stay with this till I get back as much hair as possible. I no longer feel bald and I no longer feel helpless against this problem.

Younger men are getting much faster and more dramatic results but there are no rules and everyone is different and will respond differently. Our early member AURELE, whose pictures are on the site is also 62 now and is getting faster and even better results.

I welcome any and all such civilized questions.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK[i]

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:31 am

Thanks for your rapid reply.

As far as I can tell, eunuchs are typically "famous" for not losing any more scalp hair post-procedure (or significantly halting the process - J.B. Hamilton). Could it somehow be that DHT is actually supporting a tight GALEA and thus, at least partly explains why allopathic hormonal reduction therapy works (such as propecia)?
If not, what's your theory on this? I doubt eunuchs performs scalp massages.

"This is obviously not true"
Alright, I'll take your word for it.

leonmal wrote:Younger men are getting much faster and more dramatic results but there are no rules and everyone is different and will respond differently.
Interesting. I guess like with all other therapies tried out by the community, it won't take long until a few of your clients will start blogs etc about their experiences with photos and all.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 Empty Mr. Maliniak

Post  papillapower Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:31 am

No need to apologize on my behalf, however I do sincerely appreciate your kind words and support and
I would also like to take this opportunity to reciprocate. With that said, I must admit that although I have explored your
method somewhat, I believe that the Papilla Power method and theory, explores elements that you may or may not have considered. I would certainly be happy to explore and perhaps collaborate with you on the similarities and differences of
the two methods. However, we can leave that for another discussion.

Interestingly enough, my reply to the last comment made by Mr. abc, was well worded, concise and clearly
revealed all the flaws in his statement that my method was "debunked", for some reason, never made it onto the thread.

In that response, I clearly demonstrated and fundamentally destroyed his claim that the Papilla Power method never made any money. The reality is that Papilla Power and the Follicle Fallacy was advertised in international publications as well as local and national newspapers, in and around 1987. The original publication of Papilla Power and the Follicle Fallacy was advertised at three different price-points, being $19.95, $29.95 and $89.95. The fact is, I sold more copies at $89.95 than the other two price-points combined, with copies being shipped by mail order, worldwide.

Furthermore, his argument that my participation in the IH forum somehow does not comply with the "spirit" of the forum, is completely and utterly flawed. Again, the reality is that I shared the Papilla Power method with several members of the IH forum at no cost whatsoever, in exchange for a simple, signed, Notarized, one page, One Year Non-Disclosure Agreement. Each and every one of the NDA's received, are in my files at this moment.

Finally, his comment that I have never provided photographs illustrating new hair growth, is a complete and utter lie. The fact is, I did post photographs, which clearly show new hair growing beneath and around, longer existing hair. These photographs were posted on the Papilla Power thread, 3 months after I started applying the method in earnest on my own scalp and again 7 months after applying the method.

Mr. Maliniak, I wish you all the success that you desire and I know that no amount of money in the world is going to alleviate the pain you have endured through your wife's battle with cancer. I have recently experienced similar pain firsthand, as my best friend's wife and 3 year old daughter died tragically in a fire last year, May 7th, 2011, to be exact. In addition to losing a studio full of top quality guitars, pa's, amplifiers, drums, everything he owned and cherished most in life, gone, on a sunny, warm Saturday afternoon in Pattaya, Thailand. His wife survived for three days in the hospital with third degree burns to 100% of her body before finally succumbing to her injuries. He was at her bedside every moment for 3 days and 3 nights, sharing her pain and sheer agony. For some strange reason unbeknownst to me, certain people in this forum actually believe that they can personally attack my character and call me a "scam-artist" AFTER I have helped other people in this same forum, begin to reverse their balding and start the process of growing new hair. Wow.

Again, I appreciate your kind words and sincerely hope that your continued work with the Maliniak Method helps all those who are serious about reversing the traumatic effects of Male Pattern Baldness. As far as the cynics and personal attacks go on this forum, it's nothing. The best part is, I have lots of hair and I never, ever have to worry about losing it.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

leonmal wrote:Gentlemen,

I address this only to those people like MISIRLOU who asked material and relevant questions recently and others who are really interested in only civilized discussion and in evaluating and clarifying the merits and procedures of the MALINIAK METHOD. I will NOT dignify the kind of gratuitous personal attacks that Papillapower has had to endure with a response.

Firstly, I apologize to PAPILLAPOWER, whoever he is, on behalf of all rationale and reasonable people who have just been trying to unravel this mystery of hair loss for so many years, for the rudeness of those ABUSIVE posters and advise him to not waste his time with these pointless and malicious comments.

MISIRLOU asked;

" how important is the violet ray device is in relation to the other parts of the treatment, 24%, 50% ?";

First and foremost, the MASSAGE to relax the GALEA and restore normal blood flow to the follicles is still the "KEY" to the MALINIAK METHOD and without that you can use the violet ray all day and you will NOT get any significant results. The most recent scientific studies, published in 2010, after I wrote my new theory and which are cited on the website, have confirmed once and for all that restricted blood flow, which reduces OXYGEN supply to the follicles, is the what triggers the whole sequence of events which lead to hair loss and MPB. According to my theory, I respect the conventional wisdom that DHT is still the "killer" but say that it only becomes a "killer" in those people where the blood supply to the follicles is blocked...due to a tight GALEA.

Otherwise we would all be bald and otherwise we would would also go bald on the sides and on the back...and we do not.

From my experience, the device is much more important for people who have been bald for a long time and whose follicles are obviously dormant and have not been producing real TERMINAL hair for a while. Some of our much younger men who still have a lot of hair, or who have just started losing it, have reported results without even using the violet ray device at all. But, I do not recommend this, and to be clear, I would say that even if you are young and your follicles are not as dormant as an older guy, your follicles have obviously already started to be compromised and it is better to provide the additional stimulation of this electrical device right away to get the best results possible.

If you study the history and science behind this device you will see it has been used for over 100 years in complete safety in other fields of cosmetics and is still used to this day. I just REVIVED it's use for hair loss, which is ONE of the uses for which it was originally conceived and chose this device over many others because it was invented by the greatest inventor of all time NIKOLA TESLA and because it provides numerous DIFFERENT types of stimulation which no ONE single other type of device provides... in my opinion.

The historical literature says that it was also used by virtually every doctor in North America for over fifty(50) years up until the 1950's, when we transformed into a "drug-oriented" society[i], to treat virtually every ailment known to man. It was abolished by the A.M.A. after that because they suddenly considered it "quackery"...INTERESTING HEY ? I don't know about it's effectiveness in serious medical conditions but I have to believe it was somewhat effective otherwise, what... was every doctor and every patient an idiot for over fifty years... OR did this device really provide results ? I choose to believe that not everyone was a moron for fifty years and that this type of electrotherapy did have benefits, and I foresee that it is making a comeback.

But you have to get the exact type of device that has the specs and output of the original science and not buy some newer, cheaper models...they are "TOYS" by comparison and do not have the output of the top quality machines and you won't get any results...I have tested dozens of them.

Secondly, he asks; "... if know that TRANSPLANTS do grow?"

Yes, we all know that transplants work, but as I say in the book; Our slogan is NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS, NO SURGERY...it is not necessary with the MALINIAK METHOD. Also, transplants are not appropriate when a person has a very advanced case of hair loss because there are not enough DONORS to transplant and won't be able to get adequate coverage. But for me what is most dissuasive about transplants is that your ORIGINAL hair, some of which is still growing in your balding areas, will still continue to thin and fall out if you do nothing to address and treat them at the same time, so even if you get transplants your remaining original hair in those areas will continue to thin and you will be no further ahead in terms of "coverage"

Misirlou also asks; "DARKDAYS says I talk about the need to massage the muscles to relax the GALEA but I do not say HOW"

This is obviously not true, as you would see if you get the book yourselves and do not rely on incorrect and partial second-hand information. The techniques are not complicated and don't take pages and pages to explain.

In the e-book version of the book, you will get both the written detailed explanation of what to do and how to do it and you will see several embedded videos, which are pretty LAME and amateurish and which were filmed in my LAW offices. I put them in just to give some visual content and dress up the book, but they are really not necessary and do not come with the PRINT version of the book. The written explanation is so simple to understand that many of our world-wide members, for whom English is not their first language, have no trouble understanding it.

The secret is not so much HOW to massage, you can do this any number of ways, but WHERE to massage and how often etc., ...that is the key.

If you want to see what I really look like in an ACTIVE shot and not just some still photo, you can go to the website and look at the two TV commercials we filmed which are near the TOP of the site and judge the results yourselves. You will see that I have already grown back a significant amount of hair and although I do not have a full head of hair yet, I am still not finished my own treatments. I know it will take time. I even say that I accept that at my advanced age of 61( at the time I started) that I may never get back all of my hair, or that it may never look like a full head of hair, but what I have already grown back is a MIRACLE for me and I will stay with this till I get back as much hair as possible. I no longer feel bald and I no longer feel helpless against this problem.

Younger men are getting much faster and more dramatic results but there are no rules and everyone is different and will respond differently. Our early member AURELE, whose pictures are on the site is also 62 now and is getting faster and even better results.

I welcome any and all such civilized questions.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK[i]

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 am

papillapower wrote:
I believe that the Papilla Power method and theory, explores elements that you (MALINIAK) may or may not have considered. I would certainly be happy to explore and perhaps collaborate with you on the similarities and differences of
the two methods.

I second this. I think you two should talk and consider partnering, perhaps with mutual NDAs incase it doesn't work out.

Since I am doing both methods (see my signature), I can see how complementary they are to each other. Though as I stated in papi's thread, if I was "forced" to drop all but one method (which would be silly), I'd probably keep Papi's due to the time required to implement the method, equipment needed (none), and the bang for the buck.

However it could very well be my combination of these two methods that is doing well (So far)... And the Malin's massages, (and the wand) are great. Everyone should get one of these wands just for fun. They're just cool

I'll keep all posted.

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:45 am

abc123 wrote:
b) You claim to have a technique that regrows a full head of hair yet you're planning on selling an ebook instead of starting a clinic.

Starting a clinic would be silly for this method. It's something you add into your lifestyle a few minutes a day. There would be no reason for a 'hair club.' It would be like saying we need a clinic for brushing our teeth. In fact systems like this will completely destroy any sort of 'Hair club for men'.

My prediction is that the business space for hairloss will probably suck in a decade or so, if enough people start really giving these types of methods a shot (For more than a few weeks). = Bad for the economy. Good for hair.

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 Empty Duel-black

Post  papillapower Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 am

Clearly you've incorporated several methods into your regimen, which evidently,
all seem to address the issue of bloodflow/circulation to the scalp. The Maliniak,
The Papilla Power method and I see you also do some yoga headstands. I do wonder
about the baking soda, in lieu of shampoo, however.

I certainly believe that there's room for more than one method in anyone's regimen and
perhaps, in some cases this may even be necessary.

It's interesting to see how you've incorporated all of these techniques into your daily regimen
and made each of them a part of your routine. Excellent. It's no surprise that you're seeing results.
I've had people (one person, ever, in 15 years of marketing) who signed an NDA, sent it back to me
then stated (after he had received the details of the Papilla Power method), that he would not apply the
technique because he was afraid to lose any more hair. No matter. He signed a contract. Some people,
you just can't help. I believe that most people will dismiss certain methods simply because of their simplicity,
while others still will never apply ANY technique consistently for any length of time, no matter how simple or
complicated. With that said, I believe that thanks to human nature, and our deeply ingrained ignorance, cultivated
over the millenia, we won't have to worry about saturating the hair-loss/hair-growth market for a long, long time.

Regards,

Papilla Power

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  lambyjay Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 am

Interesting study on UV's ability to decrease Thromboxane thereby reducing blood clots and allowing blood to flow more easily. The authors name is Horrobin and Hobbes is the dude who started this....coincidence!

The point on PGE2 reversing inhibition is also interesting given ABCs use of aspirin for inhibition. The same guy also has a study showing Vit C ability to reduce PGE2 synthesis but increases PGE1 synthesis. Aspirin inhibits both. Im not sure but from what I can see PGE1 aint a bad thing.

His studies are a bit dated but are interesting:

http://www.lapinskas.com/publications/dfh_bibliography/y1979.html
http://www.lapinskas.com/publications/dfh_bibliography/y1978.html

Manku, M.S.; Horrobin, D.F.; Oka, M.; Ally, A.I.; Karmazyn, M.; Cunnane, S.C.; Morgan, R.O.; Karmali, R.A.
Ultra-violet radiation and 8-methoxypsoralen have actions similar to those of known inhibitors of thromboxane A2 synthesis in rat mesenteric blood vessels
Prostaglandins Med 1978: 86-95.

Abstract

In the rat mesenteric vascular bed three structurally different agents (imidazole, benzydamine and N-0164) which have been reported to be inhibitors of thromboxane (TX) A2 synthesis at certain concentrations, all have a characteristic spectrum of action. They inhibit pressor responses to noradrenaline and angiotensin with equal potency and the inhibition can be reversed by exogenous PGE2: they do not inhibit responses to potassium. Ultra-violet (UV) radiation has a similar spectrum of action. The main difference between the action of imidazole and that of UV radiation is that the former is rapidly reversible while the latter is not. However, irradiation administered to preparations inhibited by imidazole has no irreversible effect provided that the radiation is switched off before the imidazole is removed. The imidazole protects against radiation damage suggesting that the drug may stabilize the site affected by UV light. 8-methoxypsoralen, a light sensitizing agent used in treatment of psoriasis also inhibited noradrenaline and angiotensin but not potassium responses and seemed to make the preparation more sensitive to radiation damage. It is possible that UV radiation and 8-methoxypsoralen may inhibit TXA2 synthesis but this requires confirmation by direct methods.

Horrobin, D.F.; Oka, M.; Manku, M.S.
The regulation of prostaglandin E1 formation: a candidate for one of the fundamental mechanisms involved in the actions of vitamin C
Med Hypotheses 1979; 5 849-5

Abstract

Vitamin C stimulates the formation of PGE1 in human platelets. The effect occurs over the physiologically relevant range of concentrations. PGE1 is required for T lymphocyte function and plays a major part in the regulation of immune responses. PGE1 is also important in the regulation of collagen and ground substance metabolism, in cholesterol metabolism and in regulation of responsiveness to insulin. It is proposed that defective formation of PGE1 could account for many of the features of scurvy and for many of the reported therapeutic effects of vitamin C. If correct, vitamin C will be of value only in conjunction with an adequate supply of dihomogammalinolenic acid, the precursor of PGE1. Essential fatty acids, pyridoxine and zinc are all required to achieve this.

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 am

papillapower wrote:
I do wonder about the baking soda, in lieu of shampoo, however.
It is something I started three years ago. I also used to implement Apple Cider Vinegar - following the baking soda - as a conditioner. Same way. One teaspoon ACV in cup of warm water. But I stopped the ACV as I don't even need conditioner these days.

I stumbled across this no shampoo idea online. It was/is part of the 'Green Movement'. Good for the environment and such. I also read in a hair restoration forum about a couple guys having success with this for hair restoration. I can't say it restored hair for me, as I've been doing it for three years and didn't get any regrowth until doing your method and maliniaks over the last six months. However, it does clean my hair better than shampoo. My hair never gets frizzy looking now, and it costs me 4 bucks a year to clean it. I've seen your photos papi. I am also an ex musician (bass -77 Musicman strung through the back). I had hair down to my waist at one point, and I wish I was doing the baking soda shampoo back then. My hair would never get split ends with that technique. I bet it rocks for long hair.

It was a frizzy long haired woman's before (frizzy) and after (gorgeous) photos that got me to try it out. Her hair after a couple months of baking soda and AVC, instead of shampoo/conditioner, looked incredible.

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am

duel_black wrote:
abc123 wrote:
b) You claim to have a technique that regrows a full head of hair yet you're planning on selling an ebook instead of starting a clinic.

Starting a clinic would be silly for this method. It's something you add into your lifestyle a few minutes a day. There would be no reason for a 'hair club.' It would be like saying we need a clinic for brushing our teeth. In fact systems like this will completely destroy any sort of 'Hair club for men'.

My prediction is that the business space for hairloss will probably suck in a decade or so, if enough people start really giving these types of methods a shot (For more than a few weeks). = Bad for the economy. Good for hair.

Lets be honest, if this is truly a cure for hair loss creating an ebook is beyond stupid. You sell several copies, the word gets out and people just share the technique with each other. At most you'd make 10k-50k.

I would market this to rich clients in the form of one on one therapy done at a hair loss type clinic.

$200 per session
3x week
52 week duration
10 clients

=$312,000

------

I would find 2-5 people I knew in real life, get them to sign disclosure agreements and begin treatment. Take progress pics at 3month intervals. By month 12 you would have definite progress. At this point I would start to form my company.

I would market it as a one on one therapy where you get treatment on location. Treatments would be very pricey, $200/session (rich balding men will pay anything after they have seen the trial results).

Hire staff and teach them how to do the technique. Do a whole bunch of other bullshit like topical oils/lasers so people really have no idea WHAT exactly is the secret to the regrowth and therefore can't just share the technique.

You could literally make millions.

But yet you want to do an Ebook. This is why I don't believe you.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 am

What are your measurements for your BS shampoo? I tried it as a sit in topical pre shower and it dried the heck out of my hair.

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:25 pm

bh1546 wrote:What are your measurements for your BS shampoo? I tried it as a sit in topical pre shower and it dried the heck out of my hair.

A very small amt. Like half a t-spoon in roughly one cup warm water. I dump it on my head in the shower and wash as if using shampoo. I wait for roughly one minute before rinsing off.

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  sssgood Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 pm

you guys think that the lasers could do the same job as the violet ray (like omg's helmets)?

sssgood

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:47 pm

sssgood wrote:you guys think that the lasers could do the same job as the violet ray (like omg's helmets)?

These days I think so, yes. The laser helmet principle seems to mirror the wand. However, the wand alone may not work for restoration, as Maliniak points out. It's possible certain types of additional scalp massage and scalp exercise might be needed to complement the laser helmets. Perhaps Maliniak knows the difference.

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Misirlou wrote:But I like you anyway, canuhandleit cyclops

Here we are, two "idiots" (me and cpio) sending out love to the rest of the world. You should try it for a change sunny

Stealing is not love. Duh?
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 Empty Amen

Post  papillapower Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Well said.

Mastery wrote:
Misirlou wrote:But I like you anyway, canuhandleit cyclops

Here we are, two "idiots" (me and cpio) sending out love to the rest of the world. You should try it for a change sunny

Stealing is not love. Duh?

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

if this method was legitimate, you could give you program for free, and have a 'donate' button on your site. Once people grow back their hair, they can thank you and donate money. Maybe you may get a really rich customer who will give you thousands of dollars.

zanza

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 7 Empty Hmmmmm

Post  papillapower Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Free donations, for growing new hair. RIIIIIGHT!

zanza wrote:if this method was legitimate, you could give you program for free, and have a 'donate' button on your site. Once people grow back their hair, they can thank you and donate money. Maybe you may get a really rich customer who will give you thousands of dollars.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next