Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Joey Ramone Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:20 pm

bocor wrote:uploaded my pics on hairlosshelp.com because i couldnt get them to upload on this site....I will continue updating there with monthly pics...
Where?

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 Empty the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH

Post  leonmal Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 am

Gentlemen, members of the IMMORTAL HAIR forum,

I am LEON MALINIAK author of the MALINIAK METHOD.

I have just joined this forum to address and clarify some of the mis-statements and the partial, and many times incorrect information that some people have posted on this site.

Firstly, I do not know who HOBBES is, he does not work for me and it is NOT me in another persona. I tried to contact him through this website by a direct e-mail and through an open letter to all of our members worldwide to thank him for his unsolicited testimonial but he has not responded. With the ABUSE he took on this forum after posting his comments about his success with the MALINIAK METHOD, I can understand why he may want to remain anonymous.

He is not the only one who has reported his results with this method and people are commenting on other sites as well. I was warned to stay away from forums like this because the people are very hostile and cynical but I absolutely want to respond to legitimate challenges from these type of people because they are very well informed about the science of hair loss and I have such tremendous confidence in the logic and reasoning behind the MALINIAK METHOD that I decided I must absolutely have the courage to defend it and demonstrate its validity to anyone.

Also, since I have been fighting this problem my whole life and have been disappointed so many times, I understand many peoples' skepticism and their fear of scams. However, the challenges and questions should be civilized and based upon a discussion of the merits and substance of the debate otherwise it is not a true and sincere exchange of academic ideas and opinions and is just GRATUITOUS hostility...like some comments that I saw that just because I am a lawyer they don't "trust" me or accusing HOBBES of being paid or working for me. This type of comment is not useful or productive and I will not waste any time with these type of people.

But most people are civilized and dignified and are sincerely interested in evaluating the validity of this idea and so I welcome their questions and comments and I will answer any and all of them because we are very pro-active.

But I invite you to FIRST read the whole website yourselves and get the correct explanation and details about this method and not rely upon partial and incorrect second hand reporting.

I do not think the rules of this forum allow me to post the address of the website, so you can just Google the MALINIAK METHOD yourselves.

I have disclosed almost the entire theory and treatment method for free on the website but you will have to get the book to get the exact procedures on what to do or else you will not get results.

You can also write to me directly when you are on the website and I will answer all polite letters and you will get my direct e-mail after my first response.

This is definitely the real deal and it has taken me thirty years to figure out. Study it yourselves and don't rely on others to tell you what it is about and don't be discouraged by malicious, gratuitous comments which have nothing to do with the merits or substance of the discussion.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  Misirlou Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:15 am

Mr Maliniak, I have one very simple proposition for you.

Send a free copy of your book to CS (creator of this board), let him review your ideas.
I can promise you that he won't re-distribute your content in any improper way.
If your approach has potential, CS is the one to judge and if his verdict is thumb up,
you will get rewarded.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 am

Is this the web site?

http://www.bornagainhair.com/

If so, the pictures do look convincing... I may buy the book and report.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 am

rdkml wrote:
LittleFighter wrote:Why not buy a Rife machine and get cured of every disease on earth, including hair loss?

One big investment, but you'll save a lot of time and money in the long run.

You realize that probiotics is just the inverse of a pathogen. Probiotics is bringing in the good guys to combat the bad guys.

You could always turn to other treatment options for pathogen issues as well....

I could go on forever but anyone that has followed my posts know that antimicrobial treatments have always been on top of my list since 2008.

Great post jdp. And I know Gaunitz is getting even better results now with this pathogen aspect included, as have I.

BTW - I used a vibrating device years ago, it helped - must have, I still have all my hair, well 99%.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:35 am

That's funny as I just bought the Leon Maliniak ebook 2 hours ago.

Right now I can feel the blood flushing in my scalp. The trick is funny cause I've been used to do that while being children, making my friends laugh.

Feels pretty good right now. We'll see in a few months. The question is will this help to cure scalp inflammation ? As inflammation is very often related to MPB, and diet-dependant for me.

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 am

good to hear - I think there is something to this... as it fits with my handstands stuff...
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 pm

His discourse seems convincing enough that I want to check out his whole book.

But the photos are really lacking authenticity, it could easily be two different persons.

Looking forward to hear about any validity or not to this method.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 am

Hobbes or anyone, can elaborate on how it works with this violet wand? .. Is it like a new
kind of laser comb or what that, that take ages to faithfully use for an hour everyday, until some "genuis" figures out to make a violet helmet! LOL

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  JeetKuneDo Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:41 am

wait a minute! You need to buy both the book and then a gadget in order for this so called method to work? Mad

JeetKuneDo

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:02 am

I looked on his youtube video and pictures, even if it was true, his pictures show only about a 15% regrowth, still nothing major and he has large bald spots as well.

zanza

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:48 am

The 15% at over 60 from completely bald is still impressive..., no?

Try that and add in RIFE, diet etc.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:56 am

Don't know what to say about this, if someone would actually discover a method to regrow hair a couple of years ago with "NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY" (quote from his website), that guy would be a billionaire by now and everybody on this forum or all over the world would have hair.
The reality shows us the contrary (people are still losing their hair and Mr. Maliniak is advertising his products on internet forums instead of enjoying life on his private island) so I am not buying it...although I may be wrong about this, of course.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 am

I bought this book and I have to say the formatting and organization of it read like a snake oil or religious tract. I find it hard to believe this guy got a a law degree and a BA in Psychology without being able to better organize his thoughts or resist bludgeoning his readers with formatting for emphasis (psychologically speaking, the formatting is not effective).

That is not to say that the info doesn't have some merit, and I am still trying to weed through the book to find out. For instance, I"m on board with the idea of the galea, circulation, violet ray benefits, etc., and wanted to find out more about those. I've been working a lot lately on increasing circulation to my head. But the book's formatting (large type here, ALL CAPS THERE, bolding on another page , italics somewhere else, red type in another place, blue type in yet another, various combinations thereof scattered throughout, etc.) make me want to gouge my eyes out with a serrated spoon. He also jumps around a lot with ideas. I'm having a hard time finding what I want out of it because I can't stand to look at it. The book itself is a mess even if the information is good. That's harsh, but it's the truth.

The accompanying videos that come with the ebook are also very poor quality. I can't tell if the bad quality is the result of the download or if it's just bad quality, period. But the massage video is so grainy and dark that I cannot see the massage to follow it, and the sound is so bad as to be unintelligible to me. Although I'm hearing impaired I wear good aids, and can usually do pretty well with videos with the sound turned up or with headphones. Neither an increase in volume or headphones help with these videos. If he could at least remake the videos, it would be a help.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:10 am

if anybody expects miracles, i think it's gonna be dissapointed. Regrowth can return you last 3 years of your hairloss, max. The younger the patient, the better the odds are. Prove me wrong!Razz

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:24 am

Lets see a vid that shows active use of the violet wand?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 am

Hey Leon -

Hats off to you. I purchased your data - and a neon wand (KinkLab/Electro Erotic Smile) - about six months ago. I certainly have regrowth patches. New real hair (not vellus fuzz). I definitely give you some credit.

I have to admit I am also doing a complementary method on this forum that I started 4 months ago. So I also give that one (Papillia) some credit as well.

I've also been doing Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises intermittently for about three years. I never got regrowth from that but it deserves a mention since you also mention Tom's exericse in your program (although I was a little sad that you left Tom's name out).

These forums can be harsh. It doens't bother me. Why would I or hobbes care? If we did care then we must be full of BS. Yes, I must be working for both you and Papi Smile. I can see and respect the challenges you have though.

Anyway. Thanks for the good work. Your logical breakdown of why your method works is the best I've heard, while also being understandble by the non-scientist. That and of course your instructions on exactly how to implement the technique are very helpful.

Your method and papi are a part of my lifestyle now, along with a few supplements I've learned about on this forum.

Cheers!

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:24 am

Good presentation promotes credibility. It does not impart credibility (only results can do that), but it does promote it. My criticisms of Maliniak's book formatting and the quality of the videos are valid. To me it's deeply, truly irritating to try to read the book, to the point where I almost can't. I strongly recommend he edit and reformat. Better quality video would also help. I can barely see the ones I downloaded. He would likely gain customers that way. If he's reading this, I'd bet it's not the first time he's heard it. And if it is the first time he's heard it...well, I'm just being honest. My bachelor's is in English/tech writing, I write a lot in my job, and I knit together and critique multi-media projects on a regular basis. So I know a little about putting projects like that together.

That said, I'm convinced enough to give the Maliniak method a try. I'm doing what I can make out of the massage right now, and it tipped me over into buying a violet ray, which I'd been considering for a couple months, anyway.

I'll post if I feel I have any results from this method. I'm not a skeptic so much as an editor and a literary critic. Very Happy

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:30 pm

whodathunkit wrote:
That said, I'm convinced enough to give the Maliniak method a try. I'm doing what I can make out of the massage right now, and it tipped me over into buying a violet ray, which I'd been considering for a couple months, anyway.

I think this is a good idea. The most important part (what to do every day) should not be hard to figure out. The part that was the most annoying to me was figuring out what type of wand to buy, and where to buy it. Which is why I listed mine. In LA I was able to drive to the Hustler store on Sunset. I did not let them know I was buying it as part of a hair restoration regimen.

If the FDA wants these things perceived as nothing more than fun sex toys what do I care, as long as I know the truth, right? Luckily we are farther into the information age: People in search of the truth will find it. People in a hurry will get transplants ... DON'T DO IT Shocked

Good luck!

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 pm

I also noticed his faith...

Not to be underestimated....

Garde Ta Foy
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  leonmal Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

To ALL,

Thanks to all of you who have given responses to my first post on this site about my MALINIAK METHOD. All of these comments are civilized and constructive. It is very encouraging to finally see relevant and substantive comments on various aspects of this subject for a change as opposed to malicious and gratuitous personal attacks which make no mention whatsoever about the merits of the issue being discussed. This is more of a sincere exchange of academic ideas and I believe that is what these forums were intended to facilitate and I thank all the moderators who sponsor these sites.

As for the comments about my "drafting" style, this is a sensitive issue for me because I pride myself on the logical and chronological presentation of my ideas, something which was developed and necessitated by my having to draft extensive LEGAL PROCEEDINGS, TRIAL NOTES and various scientific papers for thirty years, so I am satisfied with my presentation in the book. The explanation of the theory and method seems to be so easy to understand that people from all over the world, many of whom do not even use English as their first language, seem to have no trouble understanding it.

As for the videos, available on the e-book version only and not the print version, they are admittedly pretty "LAME" and they were added just to give some visual content to the e-book but they are really not necessary because the method is so simple and the written explanation is easy to understand and follow.

I wish all of you, who are willing to try it, great success with the MALINIAK METHOD and from the recent feedback we are getting, the evidence is growing and growing about its effectiveness, but I strongly advise any of you who really wants to get results to get the book and read it for yourselves, to know exactly how to do it right, and to not to rely on second-hand information, which many times, I have seen, is totally wrong.

It took so long to figure out something that finally makes sense and really works that it is illogical to screw around with it or change it without having at least done some form of prior testing on variations of it. Later on, as people report their experiences we may make additions and adjustments to the method to enhance its action even more because this is, and will continue to be, a pro-active effort and I am sure people will add their own ideas to it to enhance it's benefits even more. People are already adding on their own "twists" to it, but whatever you do make sure you do the basic procedures of the MALINIAK METHOD exactly as described or you will be disappointed.

One such recent "enhancement" circulated to all of our members worldwide as an "UPDATE" was that in some instances people with more resistant cases may need to do a PRIOR cleansing of their follicles to eliminate what may be extremely hard and extensive debris which is clogging their pores for years. Nothing will grow through very hard "blockages", so a logical addition to the MALINIAK METHOD in these cases is to do a pore cleansing at least once, or more often if it is necessary.

Many people on the internet have recommended WARM OLIVE OIL as a way of doing this and that is what I have adopted and suggested to our members but there may be even more effective ways of doing it, including going to professional cosmeticians or beauticians who are used to "squeezing" and cleaning pores. Most of our members, especially the younger ones do not need this because their follicles have not been under attack for as long and are not as clogged with debris but if you are older, or you have been balder for a longer time and/or you encounter resistance in some areas, then you may want to add this type of pore cleansing to the MALINIAK METHOD.

GOOD LUCK to all of you who are willing to give it a try and remember to be patient and persistent because although the method is very, very easy, it does take time and effort...that is the biggest challenge because most people want results overnight...it does not work that way.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:09 am

If someone sends me a copy of the ebook I will put it up public and make a link to it, and then people can read it and if it really works for them, I guess most will order a legit copy.

See and try before you buy!

PM ..

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:49 am

cpio - I can't agree with that.

Whether right or wrong, this is Mr. Maliniak's method, and whether we agree with it or not, one should not pirate his efforts. If he chose to make it available for free that would be his choice, as it his work, NOT YOURS.

You would be knowingly damaging his business interests.

Sorry to be firm, but I think it's right to advise you not to.

warm regards, M

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:49 am

Thanks for the advice, but I'll put up that link as soon as possible.

I believe that knowledge on how to treat hairloss should be free, and this way we can get feedback from more users.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  hair.worth.it Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:41 am

I agree with cpio. Baldness is universal and most people that "suffer" from it are bothered to some degree and would want, given the chance, their hair to grow. Therefore, every bald/balding men and women in the world should know exactly what Maliniak's methods are about.

If it's being that praised around here, it's because there's something real on it, otherwise it would be just false hope and a complete SCAM.

So yeah, let's make this e-book free for download so the "formula" can be passed to all humanity before it turns to real profit.

hair.worth.it

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next