Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:54 am

pancacke wrote:Don't get me wrong, you can lol all you want, gg, but don't whine about the absence of treatment options at the same time.....
Btw wasn't having a go at your english. I speak in a foreign language and know its tough. I was pointing out your reasoning makes no logical sense.

pancacke wrote:Concerning proof:
There is proof in biology that specific organisms etc. resonate with different frequencies.
There is proof in physics that amplifying with the same frequency leads to "ressonace catastrophe".
There is proof (somewhere) that current flows and can be directed, through the body.
There is proof in mechanics (practical proof) that you can build electrilal frequency generators.

Put all that together and you see how this could work.....

All one needs to do is look at the wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife and see that rife machine hinges on a conspiracy.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:59 am

Ahh you trust wikipedia....look up orthomolecular medicine, this is pseudo science too.......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:08 am

abc,

For more scientific stuff, go here on Agusust 25th:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eastwesthealing/2011/08/25/ray-peat-serotonin-and-endotoxin

Tune into this 2hr show where Dr. Ray Peat SCHOOLS us all on what serotonin is, where it comes from, what facilitates it in the body, how inflammatory it can be.....and what the heck is endotoxin is!
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:10 am

pancacke wrote:Ahh you trust wikipedia....look up orthomolecular medicine, this is pseudo science too.......

No I don't trust wikipedia as gospel, but you cannot discredit a source for not being perfect. I was merely pointing out the fact that wikipedia mentions that rife's claims could not be independently replicated.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/canjclin.44.2.115/abstract;jsessionid=71828A6AD6714D7C733CD16F70B2F947.d01t01

Abstract

After careful study of the literature and other information available toit, the American Cancer Society has found no evidence that treatment withthe devices mentioned in this review results in objective benefit in thetreatment of cancer in human beings. Lacking such evidence, the AmericanCancer Society strongly urges individuals with cancer not to seek treatmentwith such devices.

Also the fact that people have died using these machines while trying to treat disease. Of course, we'll get the special pleading now from jdp.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:12 am

LittleFighter wrote:abc,

For more scientific stuff, go here on Agusust 25th:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eastwesthealing/2011/08/25/ray-peat-serotonin-and-endotoxin

Tune into this 2hr show where Dr. Ray Peat SCHOOLS us all on what serotonin is, where it comes from, what facilitates it in the body, how inflammatory it can be.....and what the heck is endotoxin is!

Plan on listening. Is he talking about electric medicine also o_O?

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:15 am

First, wikipedia is not "not perfect", it's crap when it come to healthtopics. Same goes for American Cancer Society, otherwise cancer wouldn't be the problem it is.
Second, of course people fail to treat their deseases, as they do with supplements, medicaments and procedures.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 am

pancacke wrote:First, wikipedia is not "not perfect", it's crap when it come to healthtopics. Same goes for American Cancer Society, otherwise cancer wouldn't be the problem it is.
Second, of course people fail to treat their deseases, as they do with supplements, medicaments and procedures.

The point of wikipedia is to look at the article, then look at the references then decide for yourself if its legitimate. Wikipedia has also recently made an effort to take user input into higher consideration. See https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6126-wikipedia-bias-now-you-can-do-something-about-it . Wikipedia is not perfect, but a useful tool and infinitely better than the crap you see on curezone etc.

Again your theory hinges on the fact that the cancer society is a conspiracy.

What about the people who have died while using rife?

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:27 am

abc123 wrote:What about the people who have died while using rife?
Like I said, people die with rife as they do with other treatments. Reason is that rife alone won't work in many cases, plus there is no real educational progress you can go through to correctly use these machines. Many other reasons...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:49 am

LittleFighter wrote:My problem is FINDING treatments that really work, and are approachable. Ecklonia Cava is on my mind, serrapeptase, Iodine and other things for biofilms (huge IMHO).

Thanks for the kind words. All the information I know is from others who have taught me such as CS, etc. or others who came before us so all the credit really goes to them. All I do is just experiment and then mention what works. The ones that didn't work or work as well are not mentioned
Regarding alternative treatments for these, Dr. Klinghardt IMO has some of the best info here. For example, recently mentioned Cistus Incanus Tea being better than the previous best commonly known treatment for biofilms which was EDTA.

An very underestimated aspect is gut health and its microbiota, which I believe is one of the MAIN reasons for not tolerating pathogens and for the body allowing them to proliferate everywhere.

With a strong enough immune system one is able to keep many of these at bay. No doubt about that. Problem being is when one has already been overrun, things become much much harder and one is left with using all these alternatives that are mentioned everywhere. But yes, immune system is very important. A quote from Dr. Sutherland. "Frequencies will stir up pathogens and eliminate most of them. However, the immune system mustdo some of the work and prevent reinfection. Frequency applications are twice as effective whencombined with Transfer Factor Plus Advanced Formula" Course there are alternatives to increase immune system such as rotating colostrum. Or David Wolfe using similar to Transfer Factor but in food form. I personally go the route of newport with 24 hour SCD yogurt which is said to be a cheaper alternative to colostrum.

Regarding Rife, what Sutherland and Newport are doing is much different than the old Rife information. I have one of the best old style Rife machine (Doug Coil) and a F-165/SC-1A. Rife machines have been around for a very long-time. Best I can explain is what pancacke and a few others are doing such as myself is VERY different than what 99.9% of people with a Rife machine are doing. It would be similar to lumping supplements together as all being the same.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:55 am

pancacke wrote:
abc123 wrote:What about the people who have died while using rife?
Like I said, people die with rife as they do with other treatments. Reason is that rife alone won't work in many cases, plus there is no real educational progress you can go through to correctly use these machines. Many other reasons...

It was practioners using them, not the clients. Once again more special pleading that can't be reasoned with. They weren't doing it right etc etc.

A machine that could cure cancer and they weren't smart enough to use it correctly?

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 am

The issue here is information has exploded in the past 15 years. Anyone can take any number of studies, information, etc. to show their own point of view weather it is right or wrong.

It all comes down to how well it works for one. If it works for them, so be it. If it doesn't, then they'll search for alternatives. We should not be here to criticize anothers experiences.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 am

oirvblp wrote:The issue here is information has exploded in the past 15 years. Anyone can take any number of studies, information, etc. to show their own point of view weather it is right or wrong.

It all comes down to how well it works for one. If it works for them, so be it. If it doesn't, then they'll search for alternatives. We should not be here to criticize anothers experiences.

I can only assume you were aiming this statement at me cause I'm the only one posting about this. I have not criticize anyone for their personal experience.

abc123 wrote:
pancacke wrote:I don't have a lab, so that's all I can do (:

Well if it works for you more power to you

Pancacke is telling me not to whine about lack of treatment methods based on HIS subjective experience with rife. That is the problem. I want to see evidence it works, not hear conspiracy theories.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:48 am

oirvblp wrote:The issue here is information has exploded in the past 15 years. Anyone can take any number of studies, information, etc. to show their own point of view weather it is right or wrong.

This is also not true and a convienient way to selectively disregard conclusions you don't like.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Everyone keeps complaining about us criticizing his experience.

how can we trust his experience when he offers no proof, no evidence, and trys to link us to a place to buy an ebook.

If u got regrowth then great, show us!

This is also not true and a convienient way to selectively disregard conclusions you don't like.

I agree its not correct. Its only because non-qualified people get their hands on pub med abstracts, and totally misinterpret them, and not bother to read the whole article, including limitations of the studies, and conflicts of interest.

buy a university library card, and get urself access to ALL the scientific journals and websites, read the whole articles, learn all the databases not just pubmed.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:02 pm

There is no proof or evidence for a lot of the claims/ideas/theories presented on this forum, but we don't dismiss them immediately primarily because this is an alternative-thinking forum. What kind of proof or evidence are you looking for? There aren't going to be any double-blind studies done on the effectiveness of rife.

how can we trust his experience when he offers no proof, no evidence, and trys to link us to a place to buy an ebook.

If u got regrowth then great, show us!

Nobody here is obligated to believe anything jdp says. If Rife is incongruent with your current set of beliefs, then by all means disregard it. But I think it's wrong to attack a forum member who has made tons of positive contributions to the forum.
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:13 pm

just hang on a second....

i was referring to the original poster, and his ebook, not jdp

ive read jdp's posts for yrs dude. on other forums as well.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:16 am

I have a stolen credit card, should I buy the program and tell everyone what it is ?

zanza

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerguy Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 am

the program is just massaging your head like twice a day and using the violet wand deal as well. The massage focuses on the sides, front and back of your head where the muscles attach and not really the top of you scalp. The idea is to looses up the scalp and scalp muscles so that blood flow will return to normal again. Look at a diagram of where your scalp muscles attach and massage at those points everyday. You can then buy a tesla violet wand and use it too.

soccerguy

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 Empty violet wand

Post  bocor Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 am

This is what ive been using on the one side of my head for 1.5 months....Well the hair was noticably darker on one side....i will see if i can upload a pic...its slight but noticable and when i run my hands through my hair it felt more coarse on that side....for over 4 days now ive been using it over entire scalp for 15 min twice a day....i havent done any massage with it yet but think i will incorporate that now too...

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 am

bocor wrote:This is what ive been using on the one side of my head for 1.5 months....Well the hair was noticably darker on one side....i will see if i can upload a pic...its slight but noticable and when i run my hands through my hair it felt more coarse on that side....for over 4 days now ive been using it over entire scalp for 15 min twice a day....i havent done any massage with it yet but think i will incorporate that now too...

Keep us updated please Smile
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 3 Empty I just

Post  bocor Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 am

uploaded my pics on hairlosshelp.com because i couldnt get them to upload on this site....I will continue updating there with monthly pics...

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:58 am

bocor wrote:uploaded my pics on hairlosshelp.com because i couldnt get them to upload on this site....I will continue updating there with monthly pics...

Why can't you get them to upload on here? if you give me the links, I can upload them on here for you.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 am

soccerguy wrote:... using the violet wand deal as well.
from wikipedia: "violet wands are modern electrical sexual or kink stimulation toys...." awesome! this hair loss research is starting to pay off after all.

seriously though, any links for a legit device?
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Interesting as Edgar Cayce also advocated head massage/Violet ray device as part of his hair loss treatment protocol.

If you hang yourself upside down for couple of mins, your hair will temporarily feel really great, almost instantly. Impeded circulation in the scalp seems to definitely be a factor IMO.
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:49 am

I already own a violet ray, so i just purchased his ebook and im going to give this a go. This theory has always seemed the most logical to me and with the recent info JDP shared on ccsvi, it seems right. Just like plants, if you starve the root system - lack of water/nutrients, pack the soil etc., the plant will start to die.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next