Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  LittleFighter Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:05 am

Why not buy a Rife machine and get cured of every disease on earth, including hair loss?

One big investment, but you'll save a lot of time and money in the long run.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:17 am

LittleFighter wrote:Why not buy a Rife machine and get cured of every disease on earth, including hair loss?

Looooooool

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:19 am

mphatesmpb wrote:If insufficient blood circulation in the scalp is the cause of baldness, simple massage should work just as well as some $200 "device."

Actually, Violet Ray, if that's what Hobbes is using, is not just about blood circulation. Violet Ray works like a miniaturized version of a Lakovsky coil or Multi wave oscillator. Basic info on multiwave oscillator = http://www.ebay.com/itm/MWO-Lakhovsky-multiwave-oscillator-/230564052849?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35aeb03f71

In addition, Violet Ray produces ozone to detox and kill pathogens. Also, Violet Ray produces a charge which can possibly act like Earthing, zapper, etc. Calcification, pathogens, etc. is positively charged. A negative charge will help bring the area back to being healthy again. There is more to it than this but again, massage is different than Violet Ray.

or perhaps people just gave up when they didn't see results in a short period of time.

IMO/IME, the cause for the erratic behavior of MPB is due to biofilms.

I brush my scalp for a few minutes everyday, giving emphasis to the temple areas. I've noticed that it feels good, and any irritation/itching goes away.

IMO/IME is due to increased lymphatic drainage. Hate saying this but again, is a pathogen problem.

hope this helps

Last edited by oirvblp on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:26 am

LittleFighter wrote:Why not buy a Rife machine and get cured of every disease on earth, including hair loss?

You realize that probiotics is just the inverse of a pathogen. Probiotics is bringing in the good guys to combat the bad guys.

You could always turn to other treatment options for pathogen issues as well. Not to mention ABX of which there are enough testimonials of Doxycycline working for hair loss. Of which CS's #1 supplement is Ecklonia Cava which is a natural antibiotic.

Doxy is commonly used to killed Spirochetes which will help with the origins of Vitamin D issues which will help with immunity. Problem being is without using with a cyst buster like Flagyl, and without using for years... due to the nature of spirochetes. They turn from dormant spore to active spirochete under lowered immune system and tissue injury.

I could go on forever but anyone that has followed my posts know that antimicrobial treatments have always been on top of my list since 2008.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:50 am

oirvblp wrote:

You realize that probiotics is just the inverse of a pathogen. Probiotics is bringing in the good guys to combat the bad guys.

You could always turn to other treatment options for pathogen issues as well. Not to mention ABX of which there are countless testimonials of Doxycycline working for hair loss. Of which CS's #1 supplement is Ecklonia Cava which is a natural antibiotic.

Doxy is commonly used to killed Spirochetes which will help with the origins of Vitamin D issues which will help with immunity. Problem being is without using with a cyst buster like Flagyl, and without using for years... due to the nature of spirochetes. They turn from dormant spore to active spirochete under lowered immune system and tissue injury.

I could go on forever but anyone that has followed my posts know that antimicrobial treatments have always been on top of my list since 2008.

I actually believe that pathogens are behind almost every disease, INCLUDING hair loss. Heart disease, diabetes, atherosclerosis... you name it. Actually I don't mention this often because this forum has taken a different direction (not good IMHO).

My problem is FINDING treatments that really work, and are approachable. Ecklonia Cava is on my mind, serrapeptase, Iodine and other things for biofilms (huge IMHO). I would LOVE to see these topics discussed again in this forum, but seems that it has taken a totally different direction. JDP I think you were the pioneer in thisforum in brining these topics into context.

An very underestimated aspect is gut health and its microbiota, which I believe is one of the MAIN reasons for not tolerating pathogens and for the body allowing them to proliferate everywhere.

Hopefully, this serves as something that inspires others :S wishful thinking I guess
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerguy Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 am

LittleFighter wrote:
oirvblp wrote:

You could always turn to other treatment options for pathogen issues as well. Not to mention ABX of which there are countless testimonials of Doxycycline working for hair loss. Of which CS's #1 supplement is Ecklonia Cava which is a natural antibiotic.

I actually believe that pathogens are behind almost every disease, INCLUDING hair loss. Heart disease, diabetes, atherosclerosis... you name it. Actually I don't mention this often because this forum has taken a different direction (not good IMHO).

My problem is FINDING treatments that really work, and are approachable. Ecklonia Cava is on my mind, serrapeptase, Iodine and other things for biofilms (huge IMHO). I would LOVE to see these topics discussed again in this forum, but seems that it has taken a totally different direction. JDP I think you were the pioneer in thisforum in brining these topics into context.

An very underestimated aspect is gut health and its microbiota, which I believe is one of the MAIN reasons for not tolerating pathogens and for the body allowing them to proliferate everywhere.

Hopefully, this serves as something that inspires others :S wishful thinking I guess

I tend to agree with most of what you guys say, esp concerning getting the stomach in check.

LF are you be serious about the Rife machine or was that sarcasm? Do you have/use one?

soccerguy

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:32 am

LittleFighter wrote:
oirvblp wrote:

I agree with this, the problem is finding treatments. The forum has got too derailed with useless topics, even I'm getting sick of the diet debates, hoppi-espio drama, etc.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:39 am

....well "Looooooool"-ing at treatment methods won't get you far......

edit: sorry for this useless post, I'm bored (:

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:04 am

pancacke wrote:....well "Looooooool"-ing at treatment methods won't get you far......

Ok lets discuss - Does rife work?

You post evidence....go

Btw rife died in his 70's didn't he? He should of lived like a super hero to his 120's imo.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 am

I don't question Rife, only the salesmen.

I'll go as far to say, that I believe on Rife, on the science behind it. I don't believe on the devices they sell. I can give you my reasons.

All the information is extremely blurry, hard to nearly impossible to find. It's good to keep you busy for months and keep believing on it.

But I don't care if it's expensive, if it works it works. I know a few people in the US and Mexico that tried it with only very subjective improvements.

All is not lost... Look at CS. He reversed a variety of problems on his own, through diet, changes and supplementation.

Thanks for some objectivity abc, not for this comment about Rife, but for all the other info regarding Vitamin D and others.

Last edited by LittleFighter on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerguy Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 am

LittleFighter wrote:
oirvblp wrote:

LF or others:

What do you think about using a strong garlic extract and oregano oil on a regular basis, assuming you are also taking a good probiotic? Do you think this would help to control said microbes? I havent been sick in years, but I know back when, if I even started to get a scratchy throat oregano oil, garlic, beta 1/3, 1/6 D glucan and a mushroom blend would knock it out in a heart beat. I used to take the beta glucan and mushroom blend on a regular basis but then started to worry about overly stimulating my immune system which I had heard could cause autoimmune type of reactions. Any thought on this?

soccerguy

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:24 am

LittleFighter wrote:I don't question Rife, only the salesmen.

I'll go as far to say, that I believe on Rife, on the science behind it. I don't believe on the devices they sell. I can give you my reasons.

All the information is extremely blurry, hard to nearly impossible to find. It's good to keep you busy for months and keep believing on it.

But I don't care if it's expensive, if it works it works. I know a few people in the US and Mexico that tried it with only very subjective improvements.

All is not lost... Look at CS. He reversed a variety of problems on his own, through diet, changes and supplementation.

Thanks for some objectivity abc, not for this comment about Rife, but for all the other info regarding Vitamin D and others.

Thing is I am WILLING to believe but every time someone tries to say it's the real deal links me to documentaries, conspiracy sites, the doctrine, a book I have to pay $40 to buy etc etc. Nothing adds up.

If rife worked at all, it would be so so so easy to prove. When ever I bring this up, the response is that there is a conspiracy to keep the truth suppressed Rolling Eyes

I have looked over this site http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/ many times and see nothing convincing. I do not have a background in electronics, but my friend does. I asked him more about rife and he think's its bs.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 am

abc123 wrote:
pancacke wrote:....well "Looooooool"-ing at treatment methods won't get you far......

You post evidence....go

Btw rife died in his 70's didn't he? He should of lived like a super hero to his 120's imo.
What is evidence in your opinion? An overpaid quacks study, sponsored by big pharma?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:36 am

Thing is I am WILLING to believe but every time someone tries to say it's the real deal links me to documentaries, conspiracy sites, the doctrine, a book I have to pay $40 to buy etc etc. Nothing adds up.

I have looked over this site http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/ main times and see nothing convincing. I do not have a background in electronics, but my friend does. I asked him more about rife and he think's its bs.

I'm right with abc123 on this point. I don't have a background in chemistry/biology/physics, but it's conceivable that frequencies can somehow destroy pathogenic microorganisms.

Found this legitimate-sounding explanation:
http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/Alberta1.html

But every time I visit a site that promotes this sort of technology, there is all this stuff about galaxies, energy waves, bio-neutron-spirit-feedback-loops ...not quite ready to accept that stuff yet.
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:41 am

pancacke wrote:
abc123 wrote:

You post evidence....go

What is evidence in your opinion? An overpaid quacks study, sponsored by big pharma?

This is exactly the problem. To prove rife works you need to DISASSOCIATE your evidence with conspiracy theories. I've noticed that 95%+ of rife supporters also believe in tons of other bs theories. chem-trails, spirits, doctrine, government cover ups, evil big pharma, federal reserve conspiracies, nwo, reptilians?

When ever you expose a logic flaw the response you get is " well XYZ is corrupt, so I can't be proven wrong"

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:52 am

To prove rife works you need to DISASSOCIATE your evidence with conspiracy theories.
To prove if anything works you need to test it yourself....I tested rife/zapper/doctrine, they all worked for me. However I understand that you want to try other things first, that are more promising and curious......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:03 am

pancacke wrote:
To prove rife works you need to DISASSOCIATE your evidence with conspiracy theories.
To prove if anything works you need to test it yourself....I tested rife/zapper/doctrine, they all worked for me. However I understand that you want to try other things first, that are more promising and curious......

If all you're evidence is "try it for yourself" that's pretty lacking. I don't have to touch a stove top to know it's hot.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 am

[quote="mphatesmpb"]

But every time I visit a site that promotes this sort of technology, there is all this stuff about galaxies, energy waves, bio-neutron-spirit-feedback-loops ...not quite ready to accept that stuff yet.

Exactly...
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 am

I don't have a lab, so that's all I can do (:

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:11 am

pancacke wrote:I don't have a lab, so that's all I can do (:

Well if it works for you more power to you but you cannot say this

Until you actually have proof.

Believe me, I'm open to the idea it works but when all your evidence is "it works for me" you can't expect to be taken seriously.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:14 am

Don't get me wrong, you can lol all you want, gg, but don't whine about the absence of treatment options at the same time.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:15 am

pancacke wrote:Don't get me wrong, you can lol all you want, gg, but don't whine about the absence of treatment options at the same time.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:19 am

yo, I'm tired and not native to this language....don't give me such a hard time :p

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:26 am

Concerning proof:
There is proof in biology that specific organisms etc. resonate with different frequencies.
There is proof in physics that amplifying with the same frequency leads to "ressonace catastrophe".
There is proof (somewhere) that current flows and can be directed, through the body.
There is proof in mechanics (practical proof) that you can build electrilal frequency generators.

Put all that together and you see how this could work.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:46 am

LOL ... spirits

damn... no treatments, I hate this.. I hate everyone!

Wink

LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next