Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Duketronix Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:20 am

Oh man... tried to post a long one twice and it didn't show.....

faaaaaaaaaakkkk....

Oh well.

JUST TRY IT ALREADY!!

And don't assume it isn't working when you're going on/off pharma stuff throughout the year.

I've done manuals a long time now and went from what would be almost a 5 without as much crown thinning but with the island at the front happening to a good 2 now and closing in on a 1.5 slowly.

The word "withholding" made me laugh though. It implies that something is owed in the first place. Nobody is 'withholding' anything.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 20 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  fghjfghj Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 am

Dudes, I dont understand why some are acting so aggressively when someone like JDawg explains his point in a very polite way without accusing anyone of lying.

From my observations here, there are some that claim to have results, and some who dont.

I'm in my 8th month of DT. I'm doing the whole scalp, and I dont think I'm doing it wrong. But still - I'm not sure if I'm seeing results or not. Espacialy if maintainig what you have is already a result. So You see: I'm not loosing my Time - I'm doing DT already. But I'm curious to see photos of others who are claiming results... To compare... To discuss... To adapt the technique... This is what a forum is for, isn't it?

An intelligent discussion can sometimes be more helpfull than bold statements ("this is the cure") or accusations (like "wasting time")

I wish us all good results with DT and a great discussion about the best technique.

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Guess I'll chime in...

As for pictures go, I don't really mind if people ask. I'll post them when I'm NW1. I really don't owe those asking anything and to be honest I bet the reason most of us don't post is cause we're self confident about our hair still, I know that's why I don't. None of us have achieved what we're trying to do yet....that's why we're still here. None of us are done. So, if you're skeptical...

DO THE GODDAMN THERAPY!
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Psychologically speaking, "relax" or "calm down" are the worst phrases to use, but relax, guys.

We need to speak like adults and not get our panties in a bunch. I'm sure no one is lying about their results, but many people can fool themselves without pictures. We all have good and bad hair days, so it is completely understandable to mistake regrowth for loss and vice versa.

1 week away from 5 months and my scalp is MUCH thinner/flatter than before, but I still have work to do. There is a raised, hardened surface underneath my skin. If I push down REALLY hard, I can indent these spots much more than places without loss. Itching is gone and I believe there has been vellus hairs popping up all over my temples, but cannot be sure if they are growing. My hairline has shed quite a bit and I'm getting a little anxious over that. I'm still a NW2, MAYBE 2.5.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Psychologically speaking, "relax" or "calm down" are the worst phrases to use, but relax, guys.

We need to speak like adults and not get our panties in a bunch. I'm sure no one is lying about their results, but many people can fool themselves without pictures. We all have good and bad hair days, so it is completely understandable to mistake regrowth for loss and vice versa.

1 week away from 5 months and my scalp is MUCH thinner/flatter than before, but I still have work to do. There is a raised, hardened surface underneath my skin. If I push down REALLY hard, I can indent these spots much more than places without loss. Itching is gone and I believe there has been vellus hairs popping up all over my temples, but cannot be sure if they are growing. My hairline has shed quite a bit and I'm getting a little anxious over that. I'm still a NW2, MAYBE 2.5.

If you're thinking you're getting regrowth, you probably are. This is how it started for me, then bam... it takes off. I gauge more by feel than I do how it looks lately. I can FEEL my hairline crawling back down now that stubble has popped up everywhere. So stoked!
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Some of you guys are hilarious, getting all defensive for no apparent reason. Jdawg bought up a valid point, his post was not hostile or rude at all, yet yall get so butthurt and defensive..

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Today i saw two huge bumps.
Do you have experienced this?

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:32 pm

TNT wrote:Today i saw two huge bumps.
Do you have experienced this?
Yup, you're on the right track, keep going hard.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:41 pm

It is really huuuge... Laughing 

thx CaptainGiggles

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Guys.... I respect everyone's opinion and I understand I sounded a bit rude and hostile, but I just can't stand negative people that doubt stuff without trying it. It's funny how some people have the audacity to basically accuse people of lying because they "haven't seen any pics"

Like dude, do the therapy yourself and take your own pics.... What's so hard about doing that? I see a few people in here saying we're all grown men... Well implying that us guys that are seeing regrowrh are liars and posting stuff on his own thread about guys like us being overly dramatic/delusional (don't quote me, but he said this in his own words) is not acting grown at all. I really just don't understand how the guy is hesitating to perform the FREE therapy on himself for 40 minutes a day and doubt nearly everything he sees at the same time... I mean if he was on the therapy for at least 6-12 months I would understand and at least try to help him, but that's not the case here.

Anyways, I just wanna thank everyone in here for keeping up with the therapy and reporting back! Let's keep this up guys.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:45 am

After a few minutes of DT, the left side of my scalp is drooping/sagging over the top part of my ear. Is this because I'm left-handed? Rubbing too hard? Bad news: no re-growth yet. Good news: got a job offer from a carnival passing through town.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:25 am

Odysseus wrote:After a few minutes of DT, the left side of my scalp is drooping/sagging over the top part of my ear. Is this because I'm left-handed? Rubbing too hard? Bad news: no re-growth yet. Good news: got a job offer from a carnival passing through town.

Lol.... That was pretty funny.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:00 am

People also tend to get annoyed because we've been over this picture topic a million times, and it just clogs up the thread every time, so when someone starts asking again it is quite annoying.

FWIW IF I reach a NW1 (not impossible at this point) I will post some dramatic before and afters.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:20 am

Duketronix wrote:People also tend to get annoyed because we've been over this picture topic a million times, and it just clogs up the thread every time, so when someone starts asking again it is quite annoying.

FWIW IF I reach a NW1 (not impossible at this point) I will post some dramatic before and afters.  
How bad was your condition when you started and how long has it been?
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:42 am

I never really had it bad in the crown area but my frontal loss was almost a NW5 with the island at the front. This was me after I quit minox and Fin which was .... I'm not SURE but maybe 4 years ago I think 5 perhaps? Anyways I lost some when I came off those but the whole reason I came of was that I was slowly losing ground for a bit anyways, the drugs had started to not work so well and I was starting to notice my sex drive was low, which I had attributed to age but really that was stupid of me.

I've been doing manual methods for a good 2 years though and natural methods since I quit the pharma drugs. There's been lots of things that seemed to help along the way and I have definitely fixed or learned to deal with a lot of internal problems over the years. So ya started the manuals with BB brushing, then maliniak and PP power type stuff, then I started doing pinching inspired by GPB2000 and was basically already doing DT for a while, but definitely not doing 2x20 mins until maybe the end of March or so.

Regrowth has been happening slowly for at least a year now but took off with DT and really sped up. I am now somewhere between a NW1 and NW2 and I don't think it is impossible for me to get to a NW1 at this point, but I'm trying to stay realistic and won't be too sad if it doesn't go that far.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion about my situation for anyone who has never read my older posts.

I don't think it is a coincidence that DREXX who did manuals for a long time and myself are seeing faster results than most. Persistence is key. Even if I never got back another hair I feel pretty good about the whole thing. I was resigned to jsut going bald and started doing natural methods as a last ditch effort. Then got into my health more as a result. things just snowballed from there.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 am

anyone get a burning feeling near their temples after this? I'm getting a burning feeling mostly a little below my temples and in my side hairline, even like 12 hours after my last session i can feel it act up sometimes. Kinda scary because i'm not sure if its from the DT or if my scalp has gotten inflamed again.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 am

Duketronix wrote:I never really had it bad in the crown area but my frontal loss was almost a NW5 with the island at the front.  This was me after I quit minox and Fin which was ....  I'm not SURE but maybe 4 years ago I think 5 perhaps?  Anyways I lost some when I came off those but the whole reason I came of was that I was slowly losing ground for a bit anyways, the drugs had started to not work so well and I was starting to notice my sex drive was low, which I had attributed to age but really that was stupid of me.  

I've been doing manual methods for a good 2 years though and natural methods since I quit the pharma drugs.  There's been lots of things that seemed to help along the way and I have definitely fixed or learned to deal with a lot of internal problems over the years.  So ya started the manuals with BB brushing, then maliniak and PP power type stuff, then I started doing pinching inspired by GPB2000 and was basically already doing DT for a while, but definitely not doing 2x20 mins until maybe the end of March or so.

Regrowth has been happening slowly for at least a year now but took off with DT and really sped up.  I am now somewhere between a NW1 and NW2 and I don't think it is impossible for me to get to a NW1 at this point, but I'm trying to stay realistic and won't be too sad if it doesn't go that far.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion about my situation for anyone who has never read my older posts.

I don't think it is a coincidence that DREXX who did manuals for a long time and myself are seeing faster results than most.  Persistence is key.  Even if I never got back another hair I feel pretty good about the whole thing.  I was resigned to jsut going bald and started doing natural methods as a last ditch effort.  Then got into my health more as a result. things just snowballed from there.

Dude you went from NW5 to NW 1-2? thats insane. Please do post pics.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:47 am

I don't believe he went from a nw 5 to a nw 2.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:45 pm

I've just been catching up on this thread. Drexx said he is currently a NW1? NW5 to a NW 1? I see...

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:36 pm

boogv510 wrote:I don't believe he went from a nw 5 to a nw 2.

........... This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Duketronix wrote:If you are not doing 2 x 20 mins a day you are NOT doing DT therapy.

Can someone please get me up to speed on the new consensus on how often people should be doing the massage? Last I heard it was all based on the initial study of 2 x 20 for 12 months.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 pm

Complexx wrote:Oh and another thing, DREXX is definitely not an NW1.. He's more like NW2 based off his pictures

He may be just hitting NW1 territory now but he was definitely NW2+ when he started
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:35 am

LOL then here comes the disbelief and the demand for pictures which we've been over a million times.

Bald men are their own worst enemies. That's why such simple things never get any attention. I thought manual stuff was a joke and that people doing it were deluding themselves for a long time. Now I just wish I'd started sooner. So many times on different forums I saw someone appear saying it worked and they'd always leave after being ridiculed, probably by me on at least one occasion.

It's the same reason that society is so stagnant and any social change is so hard to implement these days, nobody dreams, believes, takes chances etc.. etc... Everything is bogged down and crushed under the cynical brainwashing most people operate in.

I'm not posting more pics until I hit NW1 but here's an old thread with a couples pics. It doesn't show my whole regrowth but it does show a little bit and some thickening that I achieved adding in manuals about a year ago before DT. Just change the temples recession to more of an oblong V shape instead of a U and you've got my current situation. When/IF I get to NW1 I'll try and spend some time to find a real bad pic of my hair at it's worst but like most people I'm not so sure there are any. Mostly from my vanity and the fact that when it was at it's worst nobody had smart phones and social media wasn't what it was today, plus I always wore a hat. But I'll try and find one. My GF has been with me through the whole thing so other than me she's the only one who has really seen it. But you'll probably never meet her so here's the old thread with me showing results from some manual methods and LLLT from just over a year ago.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t8764-photos-of-about-a-years-results#89812

Things have only gotten better and as I've said my temples are filling in and are now around a NW1.5. My timeline doesn't fit with the one in the study but manual methods have worked along with supplementation. LLLT and supplements was the main thing that helped originally. I had amalgams removed, did heavy metal detox, lots of things. But as you can see in the pics my density was still lacking and hair quality was poor. I still wore a hat a lot at that point.
TBH I kind of wonder about part of the LLLT in that I used a Laser Messiah and the damn thing was HEAVY so I would have all the points pushing down on my head for the 20 minute session.... sound familiar? just something that occurred to me lately. The LLLT definitely ave me a "pump" feeling though and I have to assume it was working but I was doing so much at the time its hard to know for sure. I don't do it anymore and my results continue. But I wonder if the weight added somewhat of a DT effect as well?

Anyway, LOL at all the people doing exactly what we expect.

'I don' believe it!"

Like I care.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:38 am

Joey Ramone wrote:
Duketronix wrote:If you are not doing 2 x 20 mins a day you are NOT doing DT therapy.

Can someone please get me up to speed on the new consensus on how often people should be doing the massage? Last I heard it was all based on the initial study of 2 x 20 for 12 months.

That's right. I wrote that other post because people were coming by saying it wasn't working btu then later they mention that they only do like 10 minutes spread out through the day.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 am

Take a look at this thread on balayam, jimmy was so sure balayam was giving him regrowth, he got all defensive whoever was disagreeing with him. Look at the amount of people claiming to see regrowth, you can see why some people are skeptical when people claim to have regrowth without any pics. After 2 years jimmy realize he wasn't getting any regrowth and so did everyone else. Btw, I was one of those people.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=85804&STARTPAGE=1&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next