Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  drex1999 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:39 pm

You guys don't seem to get why I post. I post because this is working and it is my goal to bring as many people as I can along with me. Create a snowball that will continue to grow after I leave this site. Judging from the people reporting progress, I am succeeding. You are also proving why I am waiting for the zoomed out pics. When I post them, I have no desire for "I don't see it" responses. I post pics to encourage others to continue on. My zoomed out pics will be my last post to these boards. I have no problem waiting a few months. Lastly, no it is not at full density yet. It is documentation how it progresses.

Just for you, because you don't see any difference, I have x'd the pimple and lone terminal hair for reference points between pictures and placed a dot at the base of each thin hair. Feel free to do it yourself as it only took 5 minutes but by my count, the hair count has doubled. And now I remove myself from this conversation. Your opinion is yours to do with as you wish.

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 <a href=Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 026_zp11" />

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 <a href=Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 033_zp10" />

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:10 pm

drex1999 wrote:I posted exactly how to do this back in April:

"I plant my fingers and move my scalp back and forth. Then I move my fingers and do it again. I cover my area doing this in one direction and then another. Another way to describe it:
Pretend your finger tips are black markers. Plant your fingers and color your skull back and forth with your scalp in one direction. Move your fingers and color in the next little section of skull in the same direction. Do this until you have "colored in" your whole skull in your problem area. Now repeat the process going in an opposite 90 degree direction, coloring in every inch of problem area skull, cross hatching your previous direction. Does that make sense? Work every inch of scalp in different directions."

And yes, there will be total regrowth. I already have it. Month 10 and my whole remaining area is now covered in new hair. It is amazing really. But this is not a cure. This is a way to counteract a problem we have. The problem has not gone away. I am absolutely certain even after regrowth, we will have to spend a minute or two each morning and night giving our heads a once over to keep things fresh. Minoxidil was a twice a day application and so is this. That is not coincidence. We are just doing what our hair needs manually and twice a day seems to be the minimum requirement

sorry drex but your description is missing the pinching and folding part, so i don't think its the optimum. it's the crushing and squeezing part that breaks fibrosis up best IMHO. what you describe is what i do after i went pinching my scalp all over.

further i agree it can't hurt and might be mandatory to keep up the therapy for life, but i'm confident that once the scalp is transformed daily exercise to sweating and a healthy diet could be enough to maintain your hair. i'm gonna keep up a light version of the massages though, trying not to rip out too many regrown hair while doing it.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:41 pm

drex1999 wrote:I posted exactly how to do this back in April:

"I plant my fingers and move my scalp back and forth. Then I move my fingers and do it again. I cover my area doing this in one direction and then another. Another way to describe it:
Pretend your finger tips are black markers. Plant your fingers and color your skull back and forth with your scalp in one direction. Move your fingers and color in the next little section of skull in the same direction. Do this until you have "colored in" your whole skull in your problem area. Now repeat the process going in an opposite 90 degree direction, coloring in every inch of problem area skull, cross hatching your previous direction. Does that make sense? Work every inch of scalp in different directions."

And yes, there will be total regrowth. I already have it. Month 10 and my whole remaining area is now covered in new hair. It is amazing really. But this is not a cure. This is a way to counteract a problem we have. The problem has not gone away. I am absolutely certain even after regrowth, we will have to spend a minute or two each morning and night giving our heads a once over to keep things fresh. Minoxidil was a twice a day application and so is this. That is not coincidence. We are just doing what our hair needs manually and twice a day seems to be the minimum requirement
Your pics look like mine drex. I also dotted new hairs in red so i could count them. It'surprising how quickly they grow back. I do this method an awful lot though. I can't post any of my pics as I've had nothing but trouble with my attempts. It definitely works though! I can see your progress clearly by the last comparison pictures.

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:07 pm

drex that's a lot of regrowth. looks a lot like mine on my hairline. those little blonde bad boys will fill in nice and thick and dark i'm sure. congrats.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:08 am

I do see regrowth there but it looks like about 10% of the density of the other hair. Also the old hair at the perimeter doesn't yet look like its super dense itself, but maybe thats how it always was I don't know. But a lot of people with no MPB have more than one hair per follicle. 2-3 seems Common. Do you have areas that you can point to that went from slick bald to filled in like the rest? Thanks again drex for all the help.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:39 am

I'm not trying to be an asshole, guys, but I'm stating the fact that Drex does NOT have original density regardless of what he stated. I'm not saying he owes us pictures as I believe this will definitely help, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here and say that recent picture is original density.

EDIT: I am eternally grateful for your efforts, Drex & Duke, sincerely.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:57 am

For a guy DREX's age, his regrowth is phenomenal. 95% of treatments cannot regrow hair that was lost outside of the 30 month window.

It may appear that his regrowth is not meeting expectations. But for a guy his age, a treatment that allows the regrowth he is getting is an amazing discovery.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:41 am

Growdamnit wrote:I'm not trying to be an asshole, guys, but I'm stating the fact that Drex does NOT have original density regardless of what he stated. I'm not saying he owes us pictures as I believe this will definitely help, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here and say that recent picture is original density.

EDIT:  I am eternally grateful for your efforts, Drex & Duke, sincerely.

i think when drex is talking bout full density he takes in account also all the vellus in that area which is very likely to turn terminal sooner or later, at least that's what i experienced

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:48 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:I'm not trying to be an asshole, guys, but I'm stating the fact that Drex does NOT have original density regardless of what he stated. I'm not saying he owes us pictures as I believe this will definitely help, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here and say that recent picture is original density.

i think when drex is talking bout full density he takes in account also all the vellus in that area which is very likely to turn terminal sooner or later, at least that's what i experienced
I believe so, but he should've worded it as such. I truly hope I get those kind of results.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:36 am

Growdamnit wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:

I believe so, but he should've worded it as such. I truly hope I get those kind of results.

once those small vellus hair go terminal (which they will) and get nice and thick, that will be good density. those vellus hairs are brand new. that is regrowth.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:50 am

When I said, I got it in regards to density, I meant I know I got it because that is what it turns into within the month and half, the same thing I have been repeating over and over and over and over. I did not know I was making a statement in a court of law and figured most would understand because I have said it over and over and over. Two weeks from now that hair count that started at 30 and went to 60 will be at 120 or even 240 and so on. It fills in, just like the hair surrounding it did. Is the hair surrounding it absolute maximum density? F###ed if I know but it sure as hell looks like maximum density in the mirror. I left my maximum density hair calculator in my other pants.

I am not here to argue so I am going to step away. I already stated I pretty much achieved my goal with regards to this site so I have two more posts to come and you can all argue and decide or yourselves. Two weeks from now I will put up another current picture of the back half of my temple to show the progression of it filling in. That's all I have been trying to do anyway. Then one in August.

Keep on massaging away

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:04 am

drex1999 wrote:When I said, I got it in regards to density, I meant I know I got it because that is what it turns into within the month and half, the same thing I have been repeating over and over and over and over. I did not know I was making a statement in a court of law and figured most would understand because I have said it over and over and over. Two weeks from now that hair count that started at 30 and went to 60 will be at 120 or even 240 and so on. It fills in, just like the hair surrounding it did.  Is the hair surrounding it absolute maximum density? F###ed if I know but it sure as hell looks like maximum density in the mirror. I left my maximum density hair calculator in my other pants.

I am not here to argue so I am going to step away. I already stated I pretty much achieved my goal with regards to this site so I have two more posts to come and you can all argue and decide or yourselves. Two weeks from now I will put up another current picture of the back half of my temple to show the progression of it filling in. That's all I have been trying to do anyway. Then one in August.

Keep on  massaging away
I think everyone should thank Drex for this thread! This is the way to get your hair back! Thanks for posting about this method drex! I hope the snowball does keep growing and more people do it. People need to know the truth. So before you go cheers mate!

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Drex, once again, thanks, man. I truly value your input and effort in this journey and take everything you say with the upmost respect. I am not trying to demean your efforts, but you must understand that I am very hesitant when it comes to a cure for MPB. I look forward to the pictures, your regrowth, and mine as well.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:11 am

I've been trying out the pinching/squeezing thing for the past 4 or 5 days and am wondering how long it took some of the more dedicated users to be able to pinch the skin on the top of the head. I can't possibly pinch with 2 fingers and even using both hands I'm only able to push the skin together, not get the fold like I do in the lower temple area. I think I'm loosening things up a bit near the hairline but am wondering if guys like Drex actually have the top of the head supple enough to pinch between two fingers.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 am

sdguy wrote:I've been trying out the pinching/squeezing thing for the past 4 or 5 days and am wondering how long it took some of the more dedicated users to be able to pinch the skin on the top of the head. I can't possibly pinch with 2 fingers and even using both hands I'm only able to push the skin together, not get the fold like I do in the lower temple area. I think I'm loosening things up a bit near the hairline but am wondering if guys like Drex actually have the top of the head supple enough to pinch between two fingers.

be patient man...just keep working at it, it will loosen with time and gradually you will be able to pinch and damn near pull on the top there. you have to break your scalp back down to it's original state.

basically everyone needs to just do this therapy and forget about hair loss as much as they can for a while. work on other health issues. DT has your back.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:26 am

sdguy wrote:I've been trying out the pinching/squeezing thing for the past 4 or 5 days and am wondering how long it took some of the more dedicated users to be able to pinch the skin on the top of the head. I can't possibly pinch with 2 fingers and even using both hands I'm only able to push the skin together, not get the fold like I do in the lower temple area. I think I'm loosening things up a bit near the hairline but am wondering if guys like Drex actually have the top of the head supple enough to pinch between two fingers.

i think you'll never get that area as loose as the temples, but work hard on it. it is absolutely critical for crown regrowth and countering overall thinning.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 am

It's good to know DT gots my back.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:46 am

Odysseus wrote:It's good to know DT gots my back.
I laughed. I think he meant head. Smile

On a serious note, I intend to stick with it until the end.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Fuck yeah, Growdamnit, I'm doing this to the end too. Let's do this shit.

3.5 months in and I'm starting to feel better about this now. My scalp on top is much easier to pinch (that 'fold pain' has disappeared). Like I said before, take flash photos so you can see what's going on up there, gents. I'm addicted to taking pics now. Every day I'm checking to see if any vellus hairs have got longer.

My scalp is now looser than a hooker. I've been recently focusing more on PRESSING WITH FINGERTIPS (I think this is more crucial than pinching). I'm still pinching, of course. My spongy bald crown has definitely flattened out. I'm only brushing a bit in the evenings now. That extra triangle bald spot that was created below my bald crown has come back a bit now that I've stopped aggressively pinching that area.

Everything that Drexx has mentioned has happened so far: first three months nothing; then cratered scalp feeling arrives; then from month 3 things start feeling different...

I'm not sure how things will go, but if this works and I get just 30% density on my crown, I'll be the happiest cunt on the planet.

Thanks, Drexx, for finding this study and guiding us through your progress. Thanks to the others who have contributed tips, etc.

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:52 am

MrGalea wrote:

My scalp is now looser than a hooker. I've been recently focusing more on PRESSING WITH FINGERTIPS (I think this is more crucial than pinching). I'm still pinching, of course. My spongy bald crown has definitely flattened out. I'm only brushing a bit in the evenings now. That extra triangle bald spot that was created below my bald crown has come back a bit now that I've stopped aggressively pinching that area.

do you mean just pressing down on the bumps? this certainly won't help more than pinching to folds, which is the only way to lift the skin from the boney surface and effectively break the fibrotic tissue. only pressing down without moving the scalp could even worsen the situation, because it compresses tissue even harder.

pinching the scalp loose from the bone (or whatever) also allows blood to reach the underlying tissue which has been glued between scalp and bone.

in addition pls keep in mind that the original study especially speaks about "pinching" and also demonstrates the massage with (bad) pictures too.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:43 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
MrGalea wrote:

do you mean just pressing down on the bumps? this certainly won't help more than pinching to folds, which is the only way to lift the skin from the boney surface and effectively break the fibrotic tissue. only pressing down without moving the scalp could even worsen the situation, because it compresses tissue even harder.

pinching the scalp loose from the bone (or whatever) also allows blood to reach the underlying tissue which has been glued between scalp and bone.

in addition pls keep in mind that the original study especially speaks about "pinching" and also demonstrates the massage with (bad) pictures too.

i maybe pinch for 2 minutes out of the hour and a half i do this every day. i'm sorry, but this is false. pressing down does WONDERS. hard pressing. kneading at it. it will NOT make it worse.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:23 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:
MrGalea wrote:

i maybe pinch for 2 minutes out of the hour and a half i do this every day. i'm sorry, but this is false. pressing down does WONDERS. hard pressing. kneading at it. it will NOT make it worse.

pressing down AND moving the skin in circles or from side to side and pinching it all over the skull yes, not just pressing down. in fact pinching/kneading is not even possible without pressing down to get a grip on the scalp.  ONLY pressing down is hardly making anything loose, it's compressing not stretching. but do what you will, we'll find out who's right in the end when it's showtime. again keep in mind that in the original study the therapy is illustrated placing the fingertips on the skull, pressing down AND then kneading and pinching it.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:45 pm

BelieveInIt wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:
MrGalea wrote:

pressing down AND moving the skin in circles or from side to side and pinching it all over the skull yes, not just pressing down. in fact pinching/kneading is not even possible without pressing down to get a grip on the scalp.  ONLY pressing down is hardly making anything loose, it's compressing not stretching. but do what you will, we'll find out who's right in the end when it's showtime. again keep in mind that in the original study the therapy is illustrated placing the fingertips on the skull, pressing down AND then kneading and pinching it.

i'm just going with what is working for my body, and i'm growing all my hair back.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:57 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:
MrGalea wrote:

i'm just going with what is working for my body, and i'm growing all my hair back.

Bro I would say it's very good that you are growing your hair by hard pressing. But guess what I was doing hard pressing ONLY for the last one month. I actually forgot how the method was correctly. But 1000 thanks to BelieveInIt that I starting pinching and kneading. Guess what I was loosing f**king 50-60 hairs a day...I thought this is end for me...Why the f**k Dt is not working for me...Am I special. But now thanks to BelieveInIt I loose not more than 10 while doing the DT and my hairfall has lowered by huge variation. Also I have whole new thick and pulpy flesh under my scalp. Also my scalp is getting a little loose. I will just tell you my observation. I used to press really hard at two place where it used to itch. I fucking lost many hairs from those site itself. I lost so much that thanks to God my overall density of hair is fine otherwise everyone would have declared that I am bald.
So don't do it incorrecly. You may think that it is working but it will not. Moreover when I knead hard near my hairline I can see tons of grease coming out. I use cloth to remove it, it's so much. So this technique is definitely throwing shit out.
I wish that this will work. And drex is going to post his photos soon. We all will get clear proof. Still his photos has already shown many new hairs coming out. There is no doubt that this technique grows hair. But the density is important. My best wished with drex!! :-) waiting eagerly for his big post showing pics...

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:17 pm

So I took a picture tonight as I do every Sunday. Then I zoomed in to my back temple and dotted in red to the best of my ability the hairs I dotted last week that were over 1/4" long. That worked out as I came to roughly the same count. Then I went back in green and dotted short pigmented hairs less than 1/4", most of them 1/8" long, thin and are obviously brand new. I got another 30 and no I did not embellish. If you have any doubts, use your zoom. I get to see the pic full screen while you get to see the posted smaller picture. I will include all 3 pics below so you can see the progression of how it fills in. From 30 to 60 to 90 hairs and it will continue on. I chose this point in time to demonstrate this to you because this happens in small areas near the remaining hairline between months 3-8 and then you get the sweeping gains like this in months 9 and 10. I hope I have demonstrated how this area will continue to fill in from now until the end of July and why I am confident to say I will have full regrowth.

And now I'll get called out because some don't believe it. Why would you believe the guy posting hair re-growth pics for the past 5 months, lol. And I'll tackle one point before I go. There are bald guys who have posted daily to this site for years and years. The same guys who posted to this thread 8+ months ago to tell us this wouldn't work. I roll on the ground laughing at anything they say because listening to a bald guy unable to conquer his own problem is like taking financial advice from a guy driving a rusted out 82 Datsun. Now they say, well, if it is slightly working (ha!), it's because they're breaking up fibrosis. Meanwhile, the guys at the University of Japan say grease and oil is the problem so that is how I went at this and after seeing grease and oil pour out in different variations, my hair grew back just like they said. So who to believe? My money lies with the Japan guys being right and the bald guys being wrong. That's my opinion and I get to own it because I'm the only one here putting up pic after pic, month after month of it working.

Here's the pics of progression and I'll be back in August with the last post with pictures of all distances and then you can all eat your hat. Actually, you can eat mine. I don't even need it now.

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 <a href=Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 110" />

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 <a href=Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 210" />

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 016_zps9d402f9f

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next