Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:12 pm

My forehead looks 100% normal when I squeeze those ridges (then again I've only had MPB for 2 and a half years) and others are flattening their ridges as well. If in any case kneading the scalp doesn't work, MSM will take care of it as it takes care of all types of calcification, including at bone level.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Can't read the study guys... Can somebody summarize it on here? Where all the calcified areas and how much calcification actually takes place? Does it say how long after having MPB this happens? Which study is it?

BTW, I've seen two cases of full, thick regrowth from a person with some crazy as fungus I think? He had CRAZY amounts of inflammation, and I believe some transgender dude with MPB. The rest of the stuff I've seen (besides what I've seen on myself) has been full and close to full regrowth(with the exception of they regrowth growing thicker and thicker very slowly at first) but in less than two years.... So they obviously need more time. I'm talking some guys that were bald for close to ten years too. I seriously don't even believe in the change of head shape shit being a big problem at all.. And if this was calcification, how the fuck am I able flatten my head back to normal within 10-20 minutes? I mean the change in head shape is definitely not permanent at all.... Just ask a couple guys in this forum, they'll tell you. It's amazing how much flatter my forehead is when I do DT after not doing it for a week or 2.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Complexx wrote:Can't read the study guys... Can somebody summarize it on here? Where all the calcified areas and how much calcification actually takes place? Does it say how long after having MPB this happens? Which study is it?

BTW, I've seen two cases of full, thick regrowth from a person with some crazy as fungus I think? He had CRAZY amounts of inflammation, and I believe some transgender dude with MPB. The rest of the stuff I've seen (besides what I've seen on myself) has been full and close to full regrowth(with the exception of they regrowth growing thicker and thicker very slowly at first) but in less than two years.... So they obviously need more time. I'm talking some guys that were bald for close to ten years too. I seriously don't even believe in the change of head shape shit being a big problem at all.. And if this was calcification, how the fuck am I able flatten my head back to normal within 10-20 minutes? I mean the change in head shape is definitely not permanent at all.... Just ask a couple guys in this forum, they'll tell you. It's amazing how much flatter my forehead is when I do DT after not doing it for a week or 2.
When you say flatten, do you refer to the scalp ridge? Because mine doesn't seem to morph one bit.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:57 pm

CaptainGiggles wrote:
Complexx wrote:Can't read the study guys... Can somebody summarize it on here? Where all the calcified areas and how much calcification actually takes place? Does it say how long after having MPB this happens? Which study is it?

When you say flatten, do you refer to the scalp ridge? Because mine doesn't seem to morph one bit.

Yup, the one on my widows peak. You're one of the only people I've seen day that it doesn't flatten... Maybe this is just how your head is shaped? Charles Barkley and MJ always had that ridge at their ivory dome
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Complexx wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:

Yup, the one on my widows peak. You're one of the only people I've seen day that it doesn't flatten... Maybe this is just how your head is shaped? Charles Barkley and MJ always had that ridge at their ivory dome
We're supposed to attempt to reshape the head while DT'ing amirite? 4 months into it and my scalp feels thinner, I can feel every imperfection, bump and crevice on my head now as a massage. There's more grease, dandruff, and a shit ton of hair falling out. I've gone from a NW3 to a solid NW4.5. Patiently waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel  afro 
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:13 pm

CaptainGiggles wrote:
Complexx wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:

We're supposed to attempt to reshape the head while DT'ing amirite? 4 months into it and my scalp feels thinner, I can feel every imperfection, bump and crevice on my head now as a massage. There's more grease, dandruff, and a shit ton of hair falling out. I've gone from a NW3 to a solid NW4.5. Patiently waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel  afro 

Yup, that's right! To flatten your head shape back to normal and in my opinion to loosen your scalp ( Hiilikeyyourbeard went from I think NW3 to like NW4 before he started growing hair like a mad man lol. Do you think that is your natural head shape though? If it's your natural head shape you won't be changing that any time soon unless you apply constant pressure for a WHILE.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Complexx wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:
Complexx wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:

Yup, that's right! To flatten your head shape back to normal and in my opinion to loosen your scalp ( Hiilikeyyourbeard went from I think NW3 to like NW4 before he started growing hair like a mad man lol. Do you think that is your natural head shape though? If it's your natural head shape you won't be changing that any time soon unless you apply constant pressure for a WHILE.
Seems like it from the top, saggital keel is hard as a rock, but the sides of my head seem like they will be malleable after further negotiation. I'm talking about the back half of the head where the skull protrudes out slightly, the part on which the horse shoe hair pattern exists. If I can successfully reshape the sides to loosen the scalp there will be lesser pressure on the top of the head. I'm a diffuse thinner and am now doing double time with my sessions. Things look bleak in the mirror but I hope I'm on the right track.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 pm

CaptainGiggles wrote:
Complexx wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:
Complexx wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:

Seems like it from the top, saggital keel is hard as a rock, but the sides of my head seem like they will be malleable after further negotiation. I'm talking about the back half of the head where the skull protrudes out slightly, the part on which the horse shoe hair pattern exists. If I can successfully reshape the sides to loosen the scalp there will be lesser pressure on the top of the head. I'm a diffuse thinner and am now doing double time with my sessions. Things look bleak in the mirror but I hope I'm on the right track.

Sounds good man. Well flattening the head isn't really the thing that's loosening your scalp much.. it's really the pinching action that does this. Are you make sure to pinch your entire scalp man? Oh and you say you're ea diffuse thinner right? How is your posture? Do you have tight Masseter/facial muscles? Do you loosen your forehead and back of the head with the Maliniak massage?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Complexx wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:
Complexx wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:

I can attest to this. Granted it happened when I started doing manuals (not this therapy) but i lost a LOT of ground when i first started. full norwood, i was terrified but i didn't see any other choice since i wasn't going to touch propecia again. so i just stuck with it. and once i had the very first sign of regrowth i knew it was on from there. just be patient. i didn't see regrowth for about 2 months. for me my regrowth started quickly because i believe i had just recently lost my crown. it happened so fast. but it's coming back even faster.

another thing, i don't believe head shape has anything to do with this either IF there is no calcification underneath. this stuff HAS to be broken up for real blood and nutrients get to it. this massage really stimulates your follicles too. either way, this is the cure.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  fghjfghj Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi Complex. The study is very old - and the abstract says: "Baldness occurred in persons in whom calcification of the skull bones apparently had not only firmly knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various small foramens through which blood vessels pass, most prominently in persons with a luxuriant crop of hair. These blood vessels are mainly veins which normally communicate with the diploic veins in the spongy tissue of the skull bones..."

So the observation and the thesis he makes is about calcification of the SKULL BONE

TNT wrote:i disagree about minox as it has an effect in calcium channels
Minoxidil hyperpolarizes cell membranes, giving them a higher negative polarity and allowing more potassium to enter the cell displacing sodium chloride and lowering blood pressure. Perhaps it also allows more magnesium to enter the cell, displacing calcium and preventing calcification.

Thanks for your answer, TNT! I forgot about the membrane effect of Minoxidil. You're right. But refering to the study - it is about the skull BONE. And I doubt, that minoxidil has an effect here. I suppose that minox has (only) effects on the soft tissue. You get an immediate effect when using minox (both when starting or stopping minox) - so I doubt that minox could cause changes in the diameter of the blood vessels inside the bone (diploic veins), as reported in the study.

I still doubt the theory of this very old study.
I'm just mentioning it, because I like this forum very much, and I want to keep the threads precise. I could imagine that there is some problem with calcification of the soft tissue or the blood vessels. But we shouldn't quote an old study only referring to one single word (calcification) and than asking for medication against calcifiaction of blood vessels, while the study is about something completeley different - the calcifiaction of the skull bone which you can't reallly influence, as far as I know.

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:09 pm

fghjfghj yes, i think that minox has an effect on soft tissue also

This is a Hair transplant strip showing marked perifollicular fibrosis (or/and calcification) on soft tissue

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 IntJTrichol_2013_5_2_73_122963_f4

http://www.ijtrichology.com/article.asp?issn=0974-7753;year=2013;volume=5;issue=2;spage=73;epage=76;aulast=Nirmal

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:29 am

Referring to the study, how can we discount it if that guy actually witnessed significantly more calcified areas of the skull bone blocking paths for blood vessels to travel?

But then one has to ask, how do transplanted hairs survive? Where do they get their supply from if the skull bone has calcified over paths for vessels to travel?

Is it possible that once a follicle starts to become reignited, it starts sending signals for new vessels to form and break through that calcified area?

I honestly hope this study isn't true, as it means we can never get a full head of hair, but how can we discount the blatant differences in the skull bones of balding vs non balding witnessed by this guy? Someone please explain this to me.

*edit: also, arent follicle blood vessels born in the follicle and then root into the bone? If not than that means scalp follicles would be the only vessels in the body that are born out of and depend on clear pathways in the bone.. Doesn't sound to likely to me..

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  fghjfghj Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:06 am

Hi sizzlinghairs,
I belive that this guy found something during his work and that his observations may be true. But as the doctor himself said - it was incidentally. So its likely, that there was no system whose bodies he was observing (young, old, mpb). With our knowledge today about medication that somehow works (fin, minox) I doubt the conclusion, that he made back then about calcification of the Bone and Hairloss. So I wouldn't worry too much. But I'm also interested in the opinnions of other users here.

@TNT - thank you for the picture. I already saw it on the DR-thread. It is an interesting discussion about calcification of soft tissue and DT.
But just to make it clear once again: The linked study, and sizzlinghairs and Slimnuts concerns were about calcification of the bone which we can't probably change... But well - it has nothing to do with DT.

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:39 am

fghjfghj wrote:Hi sizzlinghairs,
I belive that this guy found something during his work and that his observations may be true. But as the doctor himself said - it was incidentally. So its likely, that there was no system whose bodies he was observing (young, old, mpb). With our knowledge today about medication that somehow works (fin, minox) I doubt the conclusion, that he made back then about calcification of the Bone and Hairloss. So I wouldn't worry too much.  But I'm also interested in the opinnions of other users here.

@TNT - thank you for the picture. I already saw it on the DR-thread. It is an interesting discussion about calcification of soft tissue and DT.
But just to make it clear once again: The linked study, and sizzlinghairs and Slimnuts concerns were about calcification of the bone which we can't probably change... But well - it has nothing to do with DT.

He specifically says "Baldness occurred in persons in whom calcification of the skull bones apparently...". Baldness 9 times out of 10 = mpb. So it was very specific to MPB cadavers according to his claims.

But could this calcification of the skull be secondary to the miniaturization of follicles? When the follicle goes dormant then the skull decides that it no longer needs to keep a fertile ground open for the follicular vessels. Once the follicle becomes reignited/growth signals sent, then the vessels develop outwards from the follicle and plant into the scalp once again. Like a newly planted tree? Does this sound like a possibility?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:18 pm

TNT wrote:fghjfghj yes, i think that minox has an effect on soft tissue also

This is a Hair transplant strip showing marked perifollicular fibrosis (or/and calcification) on soft tissue

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 IntJTrichol_2013_5_2_73_122963_f4

http://www.ijtrichology.com/article.asp?issn=0974-7753;year=2013;volume=5;issue=2;spage=73;epage=76;aulast=Nirmal

i followed the link. it stated nothing about calcification.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Complexx wrote:

Sounds good man. Well flattening the head isn't really the thing that's loosening your scalp much.. it's really the pinching action that does this. Are you make sure to pinch your entire scalp man? Oh and you say you're ea diffuse thinner right? How is your posture? Do you have tight Masseter/facial muscles? Do you loosen your forehead and back of the head with the Maliniak massage?
I pinch my entire scalp now with both hands, my crown is more malleable though. I try to maintain good posture all the time by always keeping upright and trying to extend my neck muscles.Not too sure about the tight face muscles, but my resting face is frown-like (if it makes any sense). And yeah, I do loosen the back of my head and my forehead.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:38 pm

do NOT try to keep your head upright and straight all the time, relax it, lay it back, balance it between your shoulders. this will flex your neck muscles and strenghten them. do not keep them contracted all the time.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:06 am

Complexx wrote:
nicks wrote:can someone actually post some obvious regrowth pics?

Drexx is one of the guys that already did. He posted pics of obvious NATURAL regrowth that you will get after being bald for 10+ years. If you wanna see something more obvious in a 5-10 month period go look at before and after transplanted pictures of people that replace dormant yet fully functional follicles for other more active follicle to just see them turn to shit later on in life. Drexx and others such as myself will have full heads of hair while people keep asking for pictures of hair regrowth from a free "therapy" lol ridiculousy sad but true.

Dude, there's no reason to get so defensive when people ask for pics.

Yeah, you might be tired of it, but that's a natural response. Drexx classified himself as a NW1 at age 44 when he started this technique anyway, with just "baldness" in his temples. He said he'll post pics soon, so that will maybe calm the requests for them, but until then it is what it is.

You say you're a NW2 heading to a NW1 and you're in your early twenties, but no pics either. Hiilikeyourbeard says he's growing hair like crazy and there's no photos, not even a current photo to show his progress. (unless I missed it).

People are going to ask for pics. People are skeptical. No one knows each other on here, and to take someone's work for gospel is not necessary. The reason the mainstream med community thinks we're all crazy is partly because we don't log evidence of our work.

The only person I've seen show pics of regrowth without drugs on this forum is Duketronix, and that was of his own will to show his progress (pre doing DT).

Point is, you shouldn't get mad at people for asking for pics, and IMO it is prob worth putting some up. Thas all

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:45 am

I agree with JDawg. Everyone says they have terminal regrowth, but there are not many pictures to back it up. It's very hard to believe people without visual evidence.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:32 am

How about start doing DT with the proper technique and if/when you experience regrowth post the pictures. Don't get me wrong I also want the pictures but for some reason people aren't posting them. I doubt anyone here who says is having regrowth is lying. Why would they do that. Chilling on a forum everyday lying they have regrowth from a method that is linked to a study where there were insane regrowths all over the place. And that study is so underground that it can't be hoax. Also everything makes sense. The study behind and linked to DT makes more sense why men are balding then anything else I've ever heard. The hereditary genetic loterry theory is the biggest bullshit in the world. There are no hair loss genes lol. People are losing their hair because of inadequate circulation to flush out the DHT because of the stuff that accumulates in the scalp skin. (fibrosis, calficication, oils, sebum, dandruff, waste, whatever it is). Hair is meant to be there for the entire lifespan. For each and every single one of us. I'd also like this thread to stop in this manner and that we only have pictures from regrowth progressions. But for that we would need everyone to start doing DT everyday and post pictures when they get regrowth instead of people spammming everyday for proofs and pictures while 10 people on this thread are doing proper DT and quite possibly don't give a damn about showing proofs if they experience regrowth. In any case, yeah.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 am

Keanoseg wrote:How about start doing DT with the proper technique and if/when you experience regrowth post the pictures. Don't get me wrong I also want the pictures but for some reason people aren't posting them. I doubt anyone here who says is having regrowth is lying. Why would they do that. Chilling on a forum everyday lying they have regrowth from a method that is linked to a study where there were insane regrowths all over the place. And that study is so underground that it can't be hoax. Also everything makes sense. The study behind and linked to DT makes more sense why men are balding then anything else I've ever heard. The hereditary genetic loterry theory is the biggest bullshit in the world. There are no hair loss genes lol. People are losing their hair because of inadequate circulation to flush out the DHT because of the stuff that accumulates in the scalp skin. (fibrosis, calficication, oils, sebum, dandruff, waste, whatever it is). Hair is meant to be there for the entire lifespan. For each and every single one of us. I'd also like this thread to stop in this manner and that we only have pictures from regrowth progressions. But for that we would need everyone to start doing DT everyday and post pictures when they get regrowth instead of people spammming everyday for proofs and pictures while 10 people on this thread are doing proper DT and quite possibly don't give a damn about showing proofs if they experience regrowth. In any case, yeah.

I don't think anyone is lying or being malicious, however many of us have had moments where we thought we were experiencing regrowth, and really, they were just hairs being miniaturized.

Also, the original study that this was based on doesn't have any photos either, except for speculation about what a head will be shaped like if you do DT.

I get that you have preferences on what you'd like on the thread, and some other people have preferences in terms of what they'd like. At least Drexx said he'd post pics from farther away so they'll be some objective comparison. I don't think anyone on the forum owes anyone else anything, but I do believe that withholding photos that show great regrowth would be selfish. Showing evidence that this or any other method works is very inspiring - and if anyone had great results but refused to show evidence, I don't know how anyone could take them seriously.

my 2¢

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 Empty "proper technique?"

Post  JDawg Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17 am

Also, I'd like to address this idea of "proper technique"

it seems that there are a handful of ways to do this, and people are claiming to get results from doing it various ways. Also, Drexx said he's only focusing on his problem spots and getting results - not the entire scalp.

So unless someone wants to definitely say that you won't get results unless you do it in an exact manner - there doesn't seem to be a "proper" way. It's a firm massage, with pinching and kneading as nec in order to loosen the scalp and get blood flowing.

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:38 am

JDawg wrote:
Keanoseg wrote:How about start doing DT with the proper technique and if/when you experience regrowth post the pictures. Don't get me wrong I also want the pictures but for some reason people aren't posting them. I doubt anyone here who says is having regrowth is lying. Why would they do that. Chilling on a forum everyday lying they have regrowth from a method that is linked to a study where there were insane regrowths all over the place. And that study is so underground that it can't be hoax. Also everything makes sense. The study behind and linked to DT makes more sense why men are balding then anything else I've ever heard. The hereditary genetic loterry theory is the biggest bullshit in the world. There are no hair loss genes lol. People are losing their hair because of inadequate circulation to flush out the DHT because of the stuff that accumulates in the scalp skin. (fibrosis, calficication, oils, sebum, dandruff, waste, whatever it is). Hair is meant to be there for the entire lifespan. For each and every single one of us. I'd also like this thread to stop in this manner and that we only have pictures from regrowth progressions. But for that we would need everyone to start doing DT everyday and post pictures when they get regrowth instead of people spammming everyday for proofs and pictures while 10 people on this thread are doing proper DT and quite possibly don't give a damn about showing proofs if they experience regrowth. In any case, yeah.

I don't think anyone is lying or being malicious, however many of us have had moments where we thought we were experiencing regrowth, and really, they were just hairs being miniaturized.

Also, the original study that this was based on doesn't have any photos either, except for speculation about what a head will be shaped like if you do DT.

I get that you have preferences on what you'd like on the thread, and some other people have preferences in terms of what they'd like. At least Drexx said he'd post pics from farther away so they'll be some objective comparison. I don't think anyone on the forum owes anyone else anything, but I do believe that withholding photos that show great regrowth would be selfish. Showing evidence that this or any other method works is very inspiring - and if anyone had great results but refused to show evidence, I don't know how anyone could take them seriously.

my 2¢

Why don't guys like you shut up and find out for themselves by doing the therapy? Seriously dude, get a grip. Also, to address the DREXX situation, the whole idea behind doing DT on the whole scalp is to loosen the scalp. DREXX has already achieved a loose scalp through about 2 or more years of manual work, so I'm guessing DT just made his scalp even looser and actives dormant follicles.

I just find it funny how a person can waste so much time speculating and asking for pics of regrowth when everyone in here is reporting good, consistent results.. Even people who had little to no results with other therapies are coming along just fine with DT. Stop eating shit already.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:45 am

JDawg wrote:
Complexx wrote:
nicks wrote:can someone actually post some obvious regrowth pics?

Drexx is one of the guys that already did. He posted pics of obvious NATURAL regrowth that you will get after being bald for 10+ years. If you wanna see something more obvious in a 5-10 month period go look at before and after transplanted pictures of people that replace dormant yet fully functional follicles for other more active follicle to just see them turn to shit later on in life. Drexx and others such as myself will have full heads of hair while people keep asking for pictures of hair regrowth from a free "therapy" lol ridiculousy sad but true.

Dude, there's no reason to get so defensive when people ask for pics.

Yeah, you might be tired of it, but that's a natural response. Drexx classified himself as a NW1 at age 44 when he started this technique anyway, with just "baldness" in his temples. He said he'll post pics soon, so that will maybe calm the requests for them, but until then it is what it is.

You say you're a NW2 heading to a NW1 and you're in your early twenties, but no pics either. Hiilikeyourbeard says he's growing hair like crazy and there's no photos, not even a current photo to show his progress. (unless I missed it).

People are going to ask for pics. People are skeptical. No one knows each other on here, and to take someone's work for gospel is not necessary. The reason the mainstream med community thinks we're all crazy is partly because we don't log evidence of our work.

The only person I've seen show pics of regrowth without drugs on this forum is Duketronix, and that was of his own will to show his progress (pre doing DT).

Point is, you shouldn't get mad at people for asking for pics, and IMO it is prob worth putting some up. Thas all

Again, you hate your life and need to get started on growing your hair back. We don't owe anyone pics and we really don't care if you believe us or not. We have no reason to lie and you prove that skepticism is the dumbest shit ever.. You and some other people on here (I'd rather not say names) make me laugh every time you guys post... Couple guys that just hate their lives who are making it worse for themselves by avoiding everything just to stay in their comfort zones. Seriously man, you're wasting your life away and you don't even realize it...

It has been reported here several times that this new regrowth people have been experiencing has gone from vellus to terminal.. It's not miniaturizing hair whether you like it or not. Some people have gone as far as documenting the hairs and how they go from vellus to terminal and it's the same shit almost every time. Now, if you don't chose to believe this, then you ARE accusing these people of lying, plain and simple... So don't try to sugar coat it.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:14 am

Oh and another thing, DREXX is definitely not an NW1.. He's more like NW2 based off his pictures
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next