Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyToday at 8:26 am by JtheDreamer

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:00 pm

gg4545 wrote:Your fucked up in the head man really...your just taking everyone's shit out of context and posting whatever. Where did drexx say anything about it taking him another year. He said when I post these pictures in august it's going to put all this negative talk to rest. Never did he say fuck guys it's going to take me wayyy longer than I anticipated. He said at one point he was working on the last part of his hairline and he was getting sweeping gains. And that he thought the areas coming back were full density. Why wold you be posting anything outside of that

Hey smart guy, I wasn't referring to that part an a misconception.. I was referring to the the statement you made.

"Which most doctors will tell you that you don't notice a problem until you've lost 50 percent of an area.if the follicles die it takes decades or severe damage"

I wasn't taking a shot at you, I was taking a shot at the people who actually believe in this statement since it's pure BS. What damage can kill a follicle? A guy who got burned by a grill regrew hair after inducing angiogenesis lol. The body knows what it needs to hold on to and hair follicles/hair were/was obviously included in our bodies for something (protection)

So relax already... you're getting fired up for nothing and are looking extremely stupid at this point.

Last edited by Complexx on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:19 pm

boogv510 wrote:
gg4545 wrote:Your fucked up in the head man really...your just taking everyone's shit out of context and posting whatever. Where did drexx say anything about it taking him another year. He said when I post these pictures in august it's going to put all this negative talk to rest. Never did he say fuck guys it's going to take me wayyy longer than I anticipated. He said at one point he was working on the last part of his hairline and he was getting sweeping gains. And that he thought the areas coming back were full density. Why wold you be posting anything outside of that

That's exactly what drexxx said, I'm still waiting on his pictures. I wouldn't worry too much about complexx, gg, something is wrong with the dudes head, forreal.

You're defending the guy? I wouldn't be talking with some of your past comments dude... lol. You are Captain Contradiction LOL.

Anyways, I forgot to address this on my last post because I was too busy laughing over that other guy getting all fired up for absolutely nothing lmao. You look like an even bigger dumbass for defending him though. High five for that!

What I said about DREXX WAS MY OPINION. You have to be realistic and understand that he lost a good amount of hair (not a lot like some guys here but def. nw2-3 status) and the guy's hair follicles have been dormant for YEARS. What I basically said/meant to say was that while he will (without a doubt) gain full coverage very soon, he will not gain full thickness of those "new" hairs until about a year from now. The process is slow, but just in case you stooges haven't been following me on here, I believe 1000000% that everyone who does this therapy correctly (including DREXX and myself) restore a FULL head of hair.

So in other words, I believe he will have full coverage very soon.... I just believe it won't be cosmetic until 6 months to a year from now.. and I'm leaning towards a year. For guys who have lost hair way before he did (he lost hair about a decade and some change ago) the time can be less. At the end of the day, I feel like damn near none of us will be looking at full, cosmetic regrowth until about the 1.5-2 years mark unless we've been bald for as long as someone like DREXX has been bald. 1.5 to 2 years ain't shit and the good part is that it will happen... doesn't make sense for it not to happen.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:56 pm

I look stupid. Your on here telling people the exact opposite of what someone else is saying and the person your writing about can post pictures any day now and you'll go back to telling people that you told us all along lol. Dick riding is for followers complex so saddle up. Boog your right I'm leaving this shit be I don't even have a response for anything else he says. I just was trying to make sure someone else could see it

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:11 pm

gg4545 wrote:I look stupid. Your on here telling people the exact opposite of what someone else is saying and the person your writing about can post pictures any day now and you'll go back to telling people that you told us all along lol. Dick riding is for followers complex so saddle up. Boog your right I'm leaving this shit be I don't even have a response for anything else he says. I just was trying to make sure someone else could see it

LOL wtf? Are you and Boog the same person? There is no way in hell anybody can defend an idiot like you. Lol wtf is wrong with this guy?

AGAIN... I was addressing the things you said (and IN GENERAL) about hair follicles.... not drexx's pics. What I said about drexx's pics never even had anything to do with you, so pipe down already you weirdo. Also, when did I say I had "followers"? This is what I said "The process is slow, but just in case you stooges haven't been following me on here" etc. You're proving post by post that you're just a dumbass looking for a pointless argument.

Again, read my comments and you will see that I have been an advocate for manuals and DREXX growing his hair (and everyone else who does this therapy for that matter) since way back when. Drop it already.... you look completely stupid and so does anyone else who defends your remedial self.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:21 pm

This dude is a fucking clown! Why are you telling slim drexx won't have his hair back for another year if his last post said otherwise dumbass. Idgaf what your referring to at this point dude. Your on here giving time frames for shit you haven't done yourself. You don't have it all taken care of so why are you putting time frames on shit. Just give first hand info and stop attempting rewriting history

Last edited by gg4545 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:25 pm

You don't run shit dude all that drop it and leave it alone shit you keep saying is for people in position to do something about it which your not cowboy. Drexx will be back soon open wide asshole

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Im captain Contradiction huh? sorry im just not delusional like you... GG, we shouldn't question complexx, hes an expert in DT, being doing it since the dawn of time.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:05 pm

That's drexx's hype man ctfu.. flavor fucking flav.  scratch Very Happy Very Happy 

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:43 pm

gg4545 wrote:This dude is a fucking clown! Why are you telling slim drexx won't have his hair back for another year if his last post said otherwise dumbass. Idgaf what your referring to at this point dude. Your on here giving time frames for shit you haven't done yourself. You don't have it all taken care of so why are you putting time frames on shit. Just give first hand info and stop attempting rewriting history

I'm just shocked that this post was edited. BTW, It's YOU'RE... not YOUR.

1) This is another post that clearly proves you're mentally challenged.

2) I'm not really sure I understand your position anymore.. It's like typing to a wall now really... You're just mad because you think I said something pertaining to Drexx not being able to regrow his hair and your hairline is fucked up LOL. Poor you.

3) I shared my OPINION with slim based on what I have been observing on myself (I have been regrowing my hair for the past year or so), what I have observed from others, and what I have observed from studies. My opinion is not wrong because it's my opinion.. and vice versa. Just because "Drexx said otherwise" doesn't mean it's going to happen exactly how he said it would happen, you dipshit. Dumbest fucking mindset in the world.

4) Again, I'm a volunteer that spoke his opinion BASED ON OBSERVATION. Yes I HAVE done this myself.. I do it damn near every day lol.

5) Your last two sentences barely even make sense.

Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:49 pm

boogv510 wrote:Im captain Contradiction huh?  sorry im just not delusional like you... GG, we shouldn't question complexx, hes an expert in DT, being doing it since the dawn of time.

One of your recent comments

"Some of you guys are hilarious, getting all defensive for no apparent reason. Jdawg bought up a valid point, his post was not hostile or rude at all, yet yall get so butthurt and defensive.."

So you wrote some time ago.... but let's take a look at what happened a few hours ago. I basically wrote to slim about what I felt made sense to me and now I'm being chewed alive by a chiwawa that I wasn't even addressing/typing to in the first place.

Lol... Enough said.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:25 pm

My last sentences had to deal with you not having your hair loss handled. You may be the king of mistakes and sentences with words not spelled correctly. But now that you're  Laughing  nitpicking ctfu I'm on a phone that I can barely see the words in the display box sorry flav.I have light diffuse thinning and may only have lost a cm or 2 on my right hairline. But maybe if grammar and spelling are your thing you can edit every post you've  Laughing made over the last year

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:27 pm

I like reading first hand information not this second hand movie script shit you're  Embarassed  throwing together.  Give us your experience or stop posting.. had to edit again lol fucking emoticons bounce 

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:13 am

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were all under 12 years old. Grow the fuck up...it's just hair. You all have an ego problem.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:01 am

Complexx wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:
gg4545 wrote:Then super dick suck comes along and misfucking quotes the shit out of me. Read what the fuck I write before you reword anything I write fag...sit back and wait for
The pictures like everyone else expert. You've never witnessed this shit from his stage either

Damn dude take it easy. That kind of anger can't be healthy or good for your hair.

Slim, I know you're still very early in the treatment and all, but can you explain to me exactly how you perform DT on your scalp? Maybe I can help out by giving you some pointers?

I start by pressing down hard and push the skin together between my fingers, squeezing really hard to make sure im breaking things up/pushing things out. I start out on the sides of the scalp to loosen those up first then work my way to the hairline and then the top last once the rest has been loosened. My scalp is way looser than it used to be so thats is good but I've definitely lost a lot of ground on the temples and they felt pretty inflamed for a while there and I'm not sure that is DT related, could be just regular inflammation kicked in again as I was under massive stress and not sleeping much.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 am

In the case of MPB, the follicles don't die, they just lose their outer matrix and remain in the telogen phase. If you look at your scalp under a certain angle of light, and look hard enough, you will see what was formerly your hair line in vellus form. This tells us that the papilla is still alive, we just have to find the trigger that will prompt the hair bulge to develop a new matrix, then vellus hairs will become terminal again.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Growdamnit wrote:If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were all under 12 years old. Grow the fuck up...it's just hair. You all have an ego problem.
Gotta agree here, why is this thread getting clogged up with useless insults. gg4545 and complex - if you want to have an argument, do it via private messages or somewhere else. I personally couldnt give a shit about your grudgematch, im only here to see other members progress updates and to read about various DT techniques. Do us all a favour and unpollute this thread of your recent comments.
My advice for the guys new to this:

• Commit to this massage every single day, make it a part of your daily routine in life, give it time and forget about hairloss and forums for a year.
  • Dont slack on time dedicated to this massage, its too easy to do 5mins and forget about it for the rest of the day - set an alarm (I do on my $20 dollar budget phone) and time yourself (again, stopwatch on your phone) to get the full 40mins per day in two sessions.
  • Dont hold back because you lose some weak hairs.
  • Make up your own techniques and tools if you want.
  • You can combine with internals for better results (supplements/mineral replacement, heavy metal detox), but you will also see results without any other treatments.

See you in 12 months with most, if not all, of your hair back (depending on current NW).
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:30 pm

AGAIN, the kid started with me, I never looked for problems... I wasn't even originally addressing his post for God's sake.

Also, why the insults, Grow? Do 3 wrong make a right? Try taking your own advice sometime dude.

Anyways Slim, sounds like you're doing okay so far.. although I would suggest massaging your frontalis, occipitalis, and the back of your head with your finger tips in circular motion before doing DT. I think Inversions and taking Taurine, niacinamide (stuff seems fantastic), and MSM would be good too. Look into those things if you'd like.

I would also suggest applying Aloe Vera topically to your problem areas.... that thing cools down your scalp DRASTICALLY. I would suggest Emu and Castor oil, but I'm not sure that would be best for your condition. I would have to look into that one. I'll see what I can find...
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:48 pm

First off I was talking to slim when you took my words and tryed to clean up something I said that didn't need cleaned up. Clearly if you have done damage to your follicles your hair may not grow back. For instance if you get burned on an area of your scalp you may not be able to recover that area. If you didn't understand my post ask. Don't take it upon yourself to say what I do and don't understand..

Anyways yes I agree that it was extremely against what we are trying to accomplish here. I'm too far into my recovery but I wanted to give the forum a start to finish log including pictures updated weekly so everyone can kinda follow along that still needs help or comes along in the future. I will be using my brother as the host to this experiment but I have results from dt and I can produce results from diet so it will be interesting to watch how it plays out. Not really documenting my own progress to closely I'm not sure of exactly how long I've been doing it or when it started producing results. So next Sunday night or Monday morning I will post a picture of what his hair looks like now and what difference a week has made. I will update every week from then on until results stop.

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:58 pm

gg4545 wrote:Anyways yes I agree that it was extremely against what we are trying to accomplish here. I'm too far into my recovery but I wanted to give the forum a start to finish log including pictures updated weekly so everyone can kinda follow along that still needs help or comes along in the future. I will be using my brother as the host to this experiment but I have results from dt and I can produce results from diet so it will be interesting to watch how it plays out. Not really documenting my own progress to closely I'm not sure of exactly how long I've been doing it or when it started producing results.  So next Sunday night or Monday morning I will post a picture of what his hair looks like now and what difference a week has made. I will update every week from then on until results stop.

Good stuff, keep us posted with the progress

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:16 pm

The only problem I have with all of this DT stuff is the possibility of rupturing veins which pass through skull sinuses. If the scalp is constantly being moved back and forth, then abrasions / rupturing might occur due to veins rubbing against the bone cavity. These veins play an integral role in brain cooling, not to mention brain fluid drainage.

P.S. the rupturing of these veins may lead to a subdural haematoma.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:35 am

I have the same concern. From time to time, when I perform DT, I feel pain in some certain places where I suppose to be some veins.

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:43 am

ANewHope wrote:I have the same concern. From time to time, when I perform DT, I feel pain in some certain places where I suppose to be some veins.

Yeh, I'm not attacking the technique nor is it my job to care take anyone, I just thought that people doing this might want to be aware of such potential damage to these veins.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:02 am

gg4545 wrote:First off I was talking to slim when you took my words and tryed to clean up something I said that didn't need cleaned up. Clearly if you have done damage to your follicles your hair may not grow back. For instance if you get burned on an area of your scalp you may not be able to recover that area. If you didn't understand my post ask. Don't take it upon yourself to say what I do and don't understand..

Anyways yes I agree that it was extremely against what we are trying to accomplish here. I'm too far into my recovery but I wanted to give the forum a start to finish log including pictures updated weekly so everyone can kinda follow along that still needs help or comes along in the future. I will be using my brother as the host to this experiment but I have results from dt and I can produce results from diet so it will be interesting to watch how it plays out. Not really documenting my own progress to closely I'm not sure of exactly how long I've been doing it or when it started producing results.  So next Sunday night or Monday morning I will post a picture of what his hair looks like now and what difference a week has made. I will update every week from then on until results stop.

Hey man, I've dropped it already... I don't wanna get into this again.

Anyways, speaking of causing "too much damage" and "getting burned", a man who was burned by a bbq Grill regrew his hair in the areas he was burned. So I think it will take A LOT for the hair follicles to not grow back... But in the case of MPB, I wouldn't say there is any possible way you can damage the follicles to the point of no return.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:07 am

Xenon wrote:
ANewHope wrote:I have the same concern. From time to time, when I perform DT, I feel pain in some certain places where I suppose to be some veins.

Yeh, I'm not attacking the technique nor is it my job to care take anyone, I just thought that people doing this might want to be aware of such potential damage to these veins.

Interesting point. I've heard Niacinamide/Nicotinamide can guard against lot's of damage and can repair DNA. A lot of people who play "contact sports" take it. Do you think there are any supplements us DT'ers can talk to maybe help protect these veins from rupturing? I honestly think the body is extremely resilient and always leans towards health, so I'm not even worried.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:33 am

Complexx, supplements aren't my domain, so someone else might be able to advise you on that, but I have read that these veins can be sheared by the sinuses with aggressive back and forth movement of either brain or scalp. It might be something to be mindful of despite the potential hair growth benefits.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next