Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyToday at 3:49 am by Atlas

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+58
proscar2
DynamoJohn
stresssucks
gg4545
Franklin'
Aeons7
iuyyighghghgkh
xyro
BOSCO
CaptainGiggles
wildtruffle
the_red_avocado
shukran
egghead
Frédéric le belge
MrGalea
Biffy
jahoffman
Jay07
JamesDean
Manoko
helpmyhair1
schpiloch123
cee-low
radiance
Younganddetermined
despacio
Slimnuts
rukongai
sizzlinghairs
fghjfghj
Keanoseg
hiilikeyourbeard
Buster121
BelieveInIt
Florain
rayl
rofl
ANewHope
NYJets
RAptor
bov51
OpenBook
Duketronix
TNT
Zaphod
SonofOdin
bananasinpajamas
Complexx
alphadelta
chubbfrank
Xenon
Growdamnit
deleteme
hairderp
Odysseus
stanis
hairyshowers
62 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted Empty Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  hairyshowers Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:25 pm

I dont understand why people are still here debating the credability of this treatment. We have multiple people (including myself) stating we will upload photos in a few months which will either prove this is working or we will conclude this is a failure. What else is there to discuss (results wise)? Else we could keep the bickering going day after day between skeptics and volunteers anecdotal evidence.
Im soo bored of listening to this, im sure im not the only one. Lets wait out results and keep this thread clean. Also it seems like alot of members are being driven away from this forum/thread (Drex1999 / Duketronix / Keanoseg etc) and guys like these have put the time into this regime and would be able to provide photographic evidence. Which brings me onto Odysseus...

Odysseus wrote:Yes. Spending a certain amount of time working on one's inner strength and resolve to live a reasonably happy and productive life without hair would seem to make more sense than D.T.
The jesters back to mock something else he has no idea about. Nice attempt to refute the heavy metal theory to CS and Beebrox btw (fail). Whether your intending to piss people off with comments like the above (and therefore driving them away from the forum), or trying to make a genuine point, everything that comes out of your mouth is a joke. Just leave, you have no value here.

So - lets get back to topic, and the guys commiting to it. Massager - you said previously that you used tools instead of your hands. Is this still the case? I think using these kind of massage stones should allow you to concentrate more force into smaller areas. By using this method, have you managed to make your skin 'skin burst with grease' again? Also it was around a month ago that you posted this, what have you observed from the area after this happened? i.e. did the skin instantly thin out etc.
Is anyone still applying topicals alongside DT? Magnesium oil - Hairy potter, hiilikeyourbeard, goten574 etc? There was some talk of topical taurine (for fibrosis), if anyone could chime in with experience.
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  stanis Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Odysseus wrote:Yes. Spending a certain amount of time working on one's inner strength and resolve to live a reasonably happy and productive life without hair would seem to make more sense than D.T.

The irony in this post is just so funny. Answered your own questions and everyone elses similar to you. Just leave this topic you have nothing to bring here except boredom.

stanis

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Odysseus Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Wow, some of the faithful are a little touchy today.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  hairderp Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Odysseus wrote:Wow, some of the faithful are a little touchy today.

Why do you even bother with this topic if you think that DT is a joke??

hairderp

Back to top Go down

Post  stanis Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:08 am

hairderp wrote:
Odysseus wrote:Wow, some of the faithful are a little touchy today.

Why do you even bother with this topic if you think that DT is a joke??

He's a big troll with no life and this is all he has can't you see that Very Happy?

stanis

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 am

hairyshowers wrote:I dont understand why people are still here debating the credability of this treatment. We have multiple people (including myself) stating we will upload photos in a few months which will either prove this is working or we will conclude this is a failure. What else is there to discuss (results wise)? Else we could keep the bickering going day after day between skeptics and volunteers anecdotal evidence.
Im soo bored of listening to this, im sure im not the only one. Lets wait out results and keep this thread clean. Also it seems like alot of members are being driven away from this forum/thread (Drex1999 / Duketronix / Keanoseg etc) and guys like these have put the time into this regime and would be able to provide photographic evidence. Which brings me onto Odysseus...

The jesters back to mock something else he has no idea about. Nice attempt to refute the heavy metal theory to CS and Beebrox btw (fail). Whether your intending to piss people off with comments like the above (and therefore driving them away from the forum), or trying to make a genuine point, everything that comes out of your mouth is a joke. Just leave, you have no value here.

So - lets get back to topic, and the guys commiting to it. Massager - you said previously that you used tools instead of your hands. Is this still the case? I think using these kind of massage stones should allow you to concentrate more force into smaller areas. By using this method, have you managed to make your skin 'skin burst with grease' again? Also it was around a month ago that you posted this, what have you observed from the area after this happened? i.e. did the skin instantly thin out etc.
Is anyone still applying topicals alongside DT? Magnesium oil - Hairy potter, hiilikeyourbeard, goten574 etc? There was some talk of topical taurine (for fibrosis), if anyone could chime in with experience.
I still use the stones. The area become instantly thinner. The area looked a little messy the day after. Very red skin kinda lookin like a scalp but not a scab just very red and dry. Ive had it a few more times since. But no where near as severe. Obvious shrinkage. Lots of little hairs Iin that area. I'm not going to be posting ant pics though. If i post them it will be when i'm happy with the results

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 am

Odysseus, you're hilarious, man. You guys have to understand that Odysseus is just like us and is losing his hair. He just takes it from a different perspective and throws comedy into it, that's how he deals. Don't rag on him for who he is and what he says. He is still a smart guy when he wants to be and can present valuable information to the forum on certain subjects. If anyone knows that this method works, don't get bent out of shape if someone stomps it in the dirt.

Personally, in my own little world, the only thing that matters to me is growing my hair back. I have yet to see proof on my own accord of DT working, so that puts me on top of the fence with a leg on either side. I say keep doing what you're doing and forget everyone else. I still hope this is it, but words, predictions, and altercations have no place here. Time will be the only deciding factor.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:58 am

Growdamnit wrote: He is still a smart guy when he wants to be .

Lol, Growdamnit! That may be the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me here. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:08 am

massager wrote:

I still use the stones. The area become instantly thinner. The area looked a little messy the day after. Very red skin kinda lookin like a scalp but not a scab just very red and dry.

Try using a bench vice large enough to stick your head in. This prevents the scalp from moving and is much more effective. Also, use rough, jagged granite stones, the heaviest you can handle - I've found that my scalp is VERY messy after this process, and tend to rush to the E.R. to have the brains leaking out of my head repaired. The surgeon, however, did find a single vellus hair thriving amongst the bloody muck. Now that's progress!

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:44 am

Hahahahaha. Serious question, Odysseus. Are you legitimately giving this method a shot?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:50 am

Growdamnit wrote:Hahahahaha. Serious question, Odysseus. Are you legitimately giving this method a shot?

No. And have left this topic alone, until I made an observation about honestly facing the fact that many of us are balding, and will be for a very, very long time. Attempted to point out that a cosmetic "defect" is not the end of the world. The sooner we deal with it at an emotional level, the better. In fact, I think we can become stronger at a personal level than if we didn't have this "problem".

Since my observation was not welcome with open arms, I have a renewed interest in this thread and will be participating a lot more in the future. It's a gold mine of laughable material. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:48 am

I think Odysseus is correct, although I'm not urging people to accept his opinions. I've been, sadly, studying this subject since 1999, and despite learning how to slow down the loss and regrow some hairs, I think this issue is ultimately genetically orchestrated, so I'm through with it and this forum, and simply keeping my head buzzed short for life.

In case it's not already obvious, Drexx - like Ferox - is a monumental fraud. Both hit the road when it became obvious that their lies had been exposed by how much baldness their methods caused.

Assholes.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Odysseus and Xenon,

I respect you both (Xenon, more so for your contribution to the forum rather than just comedic value), but you would both rather just give up...like that?!

You both joined this forum to solve your hair loss and at this very point in time, you just want to give up and say, "fuck it"? You're both smart, so just be respectful and stay in the fucking game.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Any legitimate success here with DT is being overcrowded by trolls. I would expect this from Odysseus, but not from the other guys.

If you don't like DT, no problem. But please stop wasting space on this topic with your childish banter. DT has thus far stopped my hairloss and my scalp went from insanely itchy every day to no itch, ever. Just curious, have any of you guys had this level of success in reducing inflammation on the scalp with any other technique? No? Thats what I thought.

And just like other people have posted, my hair looks beautiful and it has become slightly darker in color which was completely unexpected. Drexx has pictures of vellus hairs turning terminal - you can see the "icing" tips of his hairs. I also have these, though not to his extent. However, I don't believe you will see increased scalp health until you loosen and thin out every single portion of your scalp - especially the top! I believe it was complexx who initially recommended this. I also think this will take longer than 10 months but DT is in it's infancy so none of us have the answers. We only have anecdotal evidence. Deal with it or go elsewhere.

For being a natural health/hair forum, it's pathetic how many of you expect an easy pill or magic bullet. And then there are the guys who are saying that there is no cure for hair loss, never ever ever. Fine. But why are you still here? It's like atheists hanging around Christian forums. Makes no fucking sense. Troll along.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Hey does anyone do DT here only with one hand? right now i am mostly using my thumb and index and middle finger to accomplish pinching the scalp

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:47 pm

Slimnuts wrote:So far all we really have is a few pics of people who grew some vellus which is nice and all, but nothing too crazy. Drex also posted some pics of some very sparse terminal regrowth which again is nice, but nothing to get too excited about. Then we have people saying it takes us so much longer since we are not Asian... seems like a bit of bro science-ish thing to say.

Yeah my scalp is a lot looser after doing this. I'm 3 months in now. Blood flow through the superficial arteries of the scalp is almost certainly improved. But I think a lot of blood flow for hair is supposed to come through the foramins in the skull bones. People with MPB probably have these fused together and sealed off. So no matter how much you rub your scalp you're still getting a tremendous amount less blood flow/nourishment than a non MPB guy without this problem.

Lots of things grow vellus hairs or sparse terminals but I'm not even close to being convinced this can regrow a full head of hair on someone with major hair loss.

It's no wonder you haven't gotten rid of seb derm like others have. You are oone of the funniest, uneducated people on here. Lol here are some examples why:

First of all, you try to down talk the facts about Asian people having better hair/faster terminal hair development (Link to the study CS posted a while ago about this topic will be on the very bottom of this post) by calling it "bro science" (again, because you're an uneducated skeptic taking the sides of a whole bunch of broke, pathetic dumbasses who want to be miserable or get paid pennies to run a campaign vs natural hair loss cures) but in the same breath you say this "People with MPB probably have these fused together and sealed off. So no matter how much you rub your scalp you're still getting a tremendous amount less blood flow/nourishment than a non MPB guy without this problem." which is bro sciencex2 considering that

1) there is absolutely no evidence to support this at all... but the thing that get's me the most is how stupid it sounds.

2) I can't tell you how many people have restored feeling to their scalp after having a numb ass scalp (myself include Not to mention the studies that are out now that already that demonstrate/show that hair loss can in fact be arrested and the Botox study even goes into detail on why. I mean that right there sends the bull shit that you say about it only being possible to "slow down " hair loss and not actually being able to stop it.. or or the "genetic theory" BS nonsense that Xenon has been pushing before and after talking about someone sticking their finger up their ass to cure hair loss.. I mean the guy obviously went crazy after researching hair loss for more than 10 years when the main cause is hypoxia and reversing that is as easy as loosening your scalp lol. Guy has always over complicated things from the get go and it's a shame because he's pretty damn intelligent. This is simple guys... say it with me.... Loosen the scalp and restore the blood flow and FEELING to the follicles/Galea region.. Did I lose you yet? No? Ok perfect.. now we continue to do DT in order to stimulate the dormant follicles that retain stem cellls and never fucking die.. and remember, this takes timeeeeeee. Everything that is natural takes fucking time guys, have some common sense.. Christ lol.

Bananas is a funny guy too, especially after he got butthurt with my last post. Haha but heres why

He claims to be a "careful skeptic" right? Well I clearly remember him posting a study that he was so proud of.. One that he got so excited about because he strongly felt it "disproved the blood flow theory" (OMG... EVERYONE RUN AND PANIC!) lol but what he failed to realize, and the main reason why I think skeptics are just idiots who want to be miserable, is that/because everything that works for hair loss points to suppressing DHT or increasing blood flow. He cited one completely shit study with one test subject (LOL) who was not even instructed to make an effort to stimulate the hair follicles that were dormant... even worse, 1 test subject is simply NOT ENOUGH. I won't go into exactly what the study is about simple because there are studies with 40+ test subjects with beyond satisfactory results that shit on his. But he's a "careful skeptic though"

If I was to post a case study about 1 guy regrowing all of his hair, or his hairline/+temples which I have and which others have on here as well already (not a lot, but we have), most of you guys would eat me up for posting it since 1 person is simply not enough. On the other hand, there's evidence for stuff like LLLT, Botox injections to the muscles surrounding the scalp, PRP therapy (WHICH IS BASICALLY INJECTING BLOOD INTO YOUR SCALP), The AC tension reliever, etc. all proving that you can stop hair loss completely and even regrow terminal hair and it all narrows down to restoration of proper blood flow and increased oxygen count (L'oreal also did a good job with their stuff as well) Even Rogaine is known to increase blood flow, and HT surgeons are aware of this... Matter fact, here is an extract from someones reply... someone who represents/works for a HT clinic:

"Shower as usual and wash you hair twice. Dry your hair with a towel and blow dry on warm. Massage a golf ball sized amount of Rogaine foam into your scalp. Bend down so blood rushes to your head and with the palms of both hands on the right and left sides of your head, move your scalp toward the crown. Do some resistance exercises for about two minutes and you're done.

Good blood circulation is very important to healthy hair growth. Minoxidil improves blood flow. The most recent MPB research indicates marked prostaglandin D2 concentrations in miniaturizing hair follicles. The same balding man will not have those high concentrations of prostaglandin D2 in healthy follicles in the more "permanent" zones of their scalp. Prostaglandin D2 is a powerful inhibitor of blood platelet aggregation. On the other hand, PRP, or platelet rich plasma increases the hair shaft diameter of miniaturizing hair. This underscores the importance of the relationship between blood and healthy hair growth. More blood, more platelets. The growth factors in blood platelets are critical to healthy hair growth.
CITNews works at Dr. Cole's office
Cole Hair Transplant
1045 Powers Place
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
Phone 678-566-1011"

Anyways, some of you guys are pathetic complaining about being 5-6 1/2 months in saying you're not seeing results, yet you claimed to have some vellus regrowth already (AKA RESULTS) Or others talking about this making you loose more hair and possible causing damage?............ what........ a fucking shed? LOL are you kidding me? I mean maybe some other guys are loosing more hair than normal because they inducing inflammation way too frequently (AKA DOING IT WRONG), but please tell me how this shit can cause "damage" when a fucking guy was burned by a BBQ grill and regrew hair he had lost for years. I'll wait. Xenon and some other guy made some valid points the other day... In fact they were so valid that I have decided to do DT twice every two days (except for the weekends.. I do i every day on the weekends) and I apply emu oil on my days off (Emu oil has the ability to restore subcutaneous fatty tissue) http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateDrSearsandEmuOil8-11.html

Alright I'm done.. Here's CS's Study on Asians and their superior hair quality as promised:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10449-monthly-changes-in-hair-growth-parameters-of-chinese-subjects-observed-along-a-full-year

I appreciate Hiilikey, hairyshowers, believeinit and Kean to the fullest. SlowMoe had some great results with loosening his scalp+violet ray (intermediate/terminal hair growth, vellus hair growing on his slick bald temples which were lengthening before he left this forum and decided to live a life the Odysseus and ROFL will most likely never have) and I respect Drexx for his contributions and wouldn't mind if he doesn't come back.. I mean who would? Some of you guys are annoying as fuck and need help. Even if he were to come back, people would still criticize him... and those people would definitely be the "careful skeptics" and the people that fail to understand that the vast majority of us aren't Asians and hair regrowth may take a pretty long time (full regrowth is to be expected from myself and the others with a brain, but we understand that it may take as long as it took for us to lose it.)

Here's another interesting link that I will post under this short message... btw I have seen this happen MANY TIMES ALREADY. Popular hair regrowth sites are corrupt and have banned guys like slowmoe, squeege, and more while people like FredTheBelgian have a very high rep. Sad that a lot of guys even on this forum have their heads so far up their asses that they fail to realize how corrupt the hair loss industry is and that just like cancer, there will most likely never be a patented mainstream "cure" that will be supported by the Big Pharma companies and the FDA.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/78034-35-NW-2-Massage-and-Dermaroller

Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:50 pm

alphadelta wrote:Hey does anyone do DT here only with one hand? right now i am mostly using my thumb and index and middle finger to accomplish pinching the scalp

Visit www.perfecthair.com my man.. Just checked the site out and it's pretty damn impressive.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Odysseus wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Hahahahaha. Serious question, Odysseus. Are you legitimately giving this method a shot?

No. And have left this topic alone, until I made an observation about honestly facing the fact that many of us are balding, and will be for a very, very long time. Attempted to point out that a cosmetic "defect" is not the end of the world. The sooner we deal with it at an emotional level, the better. In fact, I think we can become stronger at a personal level than if we didn't have this "problem".

Since my observation was not welcome with open arms, I have a renewed interest in this thread and will be participating a lot more in the future. It's a gold mine of laughable material. . .

Here are some of the things you have said in the past lol.

"Guys like me? My hair situation, much like CS's, stabilized years ago. I'm good to go."

"Guys, I'd send you pictures but I'm not doing anything in particular, so I can't relay anything that might help. I eat well, exercise a ton, take Pycnogenol, Astaxathan, Bio-sil, and Collagen type 1 and two with Vitamin C added. Also, I started taking an anti-depressant about three years ago. I hate to say it, but the drug (Celexa) has done so much for my state of mind that anecdotally I credit it with helping stop my hair loss (and allowing me the pause between frantic racing thoughts to work through any self-esteem issues concerning my appearance.)

I am NOT recommending anti-depressants, it's a decision not to be made lightly, 'cause it will change your body chemistry. I fought against taking anything for years, tried everything alternative, and was finally desperate enough to try anything. . .

And yes, hair is in good shape, but I'm not getting any regrowth, that's for sure.

So, yeah, I'm good to go."

WOW.. Aside from your being a bullshit artist, you take Anti-Depressants just like FredTheBelgion.. No surprise there.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Iced tips are not a sign of vellus turning terminal

For one. Follicles grow in size during the resting phase, nor during anagen.

Also i have had iced tips before DT. So you really cannot tell from drexx's pics whats going on. All you see are miniaturized hairs.

chubbfrank wrote:Any legitimate success here with DT is being overcrowded by trolls. I would expect this from Odysseus, but not from the other guys.

If you don't like DT, no problem. But please stop wasting space on this topic with your childish banter. DT has thus far stopped my hairloss and my scalp went from insanely itchy every day to no itch, ever. Just curious, have any of you guys had this level of success in reducing inflammation on the scalp with any other technique? No? Thats what I thought.

And just like other people have posted, my hair looks beautiful and it has become slightly darker in color which was completely unexpected. Drexx has pictures of vellus hairs turning terminal - you can see the "icing" tips of his hairs. I also have these, though not to his extent. However, I don't believe you will see increased scalp health until you loosen and thin out every single portion of your scalp - especially the top! I believe it was complexx who initially recommended this. I also think this will take longer than 10 months but DT is in it's infancy so none of us have the answers. We only have anecdotal evidence. Deal with it or go elsewhere.

For being a natural health/hair forum, it's pathetic how many of you expect an easy pill or magic bullet. And then there are the guys who are saying that there is no cure for hair loss, never ever ever. Fine. But why are you still here? It's like atheists hanging around Christian forums. Makes no fucking sense. Troll along.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Does tilting your head down as you do these exercises improve it's effectiveness i.e, more blood flow? I may do it this way just in case. Any way I'm no longer stressing like these other guys over whether naturals work or not. The old SonOfOdin died along with his lost follices... I'm on fin and it feels very freeing. I hope DT still works with fin, and apologies for the gym buddy story just didn't want to be known as that fin guy, but oh well, if you went from NW1.5 to near NW4 in ten months I'm sure many others would've taken the dive too. No sides other than very emotional first two days, i.e, almost crying at the most stupid of things lmao. Anyway I hope others give it a shot if your hair loss is anywhere close to as aggressive as mine. I'm definitely sticking around these forums just cause I plan to use naturals as an adjunct to my science based regimen. No minox though. Can't risk aging my face, and acted as weed killer to my hair last time.

I'm not going to bother posting pictures of my transformation through DT as my results are obviously going to be enhanced, I mean, maybe if my regrowth gets ridiculous later on I may post and people can decide if fin alone is capable of such regrowth...can't get too optimistic though, gotta stay real. Good luck to you all and haters to DT can do their research and develop their own hair loss theory... or, just quit. Some are able to cope with being bald, but as for myself I can't, I even gambled my dick, it really just comes down to how much you want your hair. Can't be bald? Then pop the pill, and do DT, and even if it fails fin has your back. Or if you've got years ahead of you go ahead, experiment a little but that is a luxury aggressive mpb sufferers do not have.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:48 pm

The only troll is Drexx. He consistently attacked my ideas, when I was respectful of his, but he has been exposed as a fraud. Like Ferox, he hit the road because he got foiled... had no answers for the multitude of guys he left worse off than ever. His silence speaks volumes.

When I warned people about Ferox, all I got was abuse and labeled a troll, yet many of those guys returned down the line to say the Ferox method caused worse hair loss than ever. All could have been avoided had they have took the time to listen to what I was trying to warn them about.

I could very easily bullshit you all by telling you that rubbing cat shit on my head cured my hairloss; I could perpetuate this hoax by photoshopping 'results' over several months and have you all believing it, but I'm not a psychopath so wont do that, AND... all hoaxes have a finite shelf life... sooner or later it becomes obvious to the many that it is bullshit. That's when the hoaxer hits the road (Like Drexx and Ferox).

Scumbags.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted Empty .

Post  deleteme Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Rob at perfecthairhealth.com has his ebook up for free along with the video demonstration. Genuine guy genuine story genuine regrowth. What could he have to gain? He's sent me lengthy emails with helpful advice. He is clearly sincere. Who in the right mind would go to the trouble of making and paying for a website ebook and video about them regrowing hair and giving it away for free at the same time providing detailed emails to helping others if you weren't genuine? Clearly he knew it worked and found out sooner than most and wants to help people. For anyone new i would recommend seeking out Rob

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Complexx wrote:

WOW.. Aside from your being a bullshit artist, you take Anti-Depressants just like FredTheBelgion.. No surprise there.

If someone doesn't share your (apparently very limited) world view, they are a "bullshit artist"?

Who is "FredtheBelgion"?

Are you implying that people who are on medication for clinical depression are somehow inferior than those that aren't?

Do you understand how the use of ad hominems weakens any point you might be trying to make?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

"just like FredtheBelgion". lol

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:28 pm

I guess no matter what is said, people continue to argue.

To keep things relevant - Massager, do you have any affiliation with Rob? If the video is free, can you just explain to me exactly how to do this massage? Is it exactly like DT? I'm aware it's the same principle, but how is it done? You gain nothing from this, so you would in theory be able to tell us.

Edit:
Odysseus, stop, I'm gonna throw up from laughter.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Growdamnit wrote:I guess no matter what is said, people continue to argue.

Edit:
Odysseus, stop, I'm gonna throw up from laughter.

"FredtheBelgion".

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next