Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted Empty Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Keanoseg Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Hey nzbalda, I saw the same detail few months ago, and I tried doing DT like this: Plant your fingers on the scalp, and then full compression motion - full stretch motion - full compression motion - full stretch motion...like a pump, basically yes pinch then stretch etc.  When I was doing that, it looked like I could do 20 minutes worth of work in just 10.. scalp would get looser faster and I would get more sebum output. For some reason though I got back to only pinching but from now on I'll do it like this only. So pinch-stretch-pinch-stretch etc. The only way I'll see if it's better is if I experiment with it.

Oh and for your question, I don't think anyone who "pressed" was stretching it like that.. I think they just mainly pressed, majority of the people at least, so good question.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Keanoseg Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Ok so for everyone who's doing DT and following this thread just a short update.... I've tried doing DT with the technique described above.. Plant fingers on the scalp and then full pinch-stretch motion few times on the same spot without releasing the fingers from the scalp and then move to another one. I didn't get much sebum , dead skin or w.e for few months now... but after only few minutes of this technique I got a lot of it... in fact I don't remember the last time I got this much.. just thought it's interesting.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Biffy Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:21 am

What do you mean by stretching? Like if you pinch and release the pinch and repeat couple of time?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 am

ohhh man we need videos of how to do DT "the right way". i don't think anyone has any clue as to what "the right way" is.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:55 am

It's simply pinching the skin. It cause compression what you will get from pressing down but at the same time stretches the skin. When you pinch your skin you stretch it. When you pinch you compress it. Hold the pinch for a few seconds . That's all it is. You can do it slow fast or whatever but at the end of the day if it's not a pinch (kneading as they call it) it's not the same as the DT method in the study

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:09 am

Billa wrote:
massager wrote:ttps://perfecthairhealth.com/?s2-ssl=yes

and here is the website containine information on the study

http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/2155-9554-3-138.php

iuse two bian stones to pinch my scalp together. Regrowth came after 6 months for me

thanks for the link massager & suggestion on using bian stones.
on the site it said if i contribute more than $30 you will get email support, have you receive email support from Rob if you ask him queries? just wanna make sure.

No problemo. I did. Rob was very helpful and gave a lot of his time. It's good to have that support when you first start.

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  fghjfghj Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:26 am

Keanoseg wrote:Ok so for everyone who's doing DT and following this thread just a short update.... I've tried doing DT with the technique described above..  Plant fingers on the scalp and then full pinch-stretch motion few times on the same spot without releasing the fingers from the scalp and then move to another one. I didn't get much sebum , dead skin or w.e for few months now... but after only few minutes of this technique I got a lot of it... in fact I don't remember the last time I got this much.. just thought it's interesting.

Hey Keanoseg! Thanks so much for this post! I was also only pinchig-releasing all the time. And now I tried pinch-stretch for the first time.
I Really didnt think, that stretching would make such a difference. Really. It is much much easier that way. You achieve a much looser scalp during one session, which makes pinching easier and easier.

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 am

so what's the new method?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:11 am

Seems to be pinching and stretching the same localized point for a couple of seconds with two hands all around the scalp. If this doesn't work for me, I guess I give up.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:04 pm

I’ve read an article published by a dermatologist from my country, (before the DT article !) which contains important informations, I’ll translate some ideas for you:
'Stress: The hair’s no.1 enemy. It triggers a series of reactions at the scalp level, such as compressing the blood vessels, decreasing blood flow to the hair roots, androgen stimulation. In the long term, these reactions lead to thinning hair and ultimately to baldness.
A diet based on magnesium supplements is ideal for men who are experiencing stressful situations daily. Effects of magnesium stress are proven. This mineral balances the activity of nerve and muscle, ward off fatigue and stress, combat anxiety and depression.
Make Self-massage the scalp daily! As for any part of the body, massage has beneficial effects on the hair. In Japan, massages capillaries are considered the best ways for relieving stress. The movements of massage stimulates blood circulation and promotes feeding with oxygen and nutrients of the hair roots. The massage is done when the hair is dry. Movements are performed in blood flow way: from the neck to the crown, from the ears to the crown, from the forehead to the crown. Attention! This does not require rubbing scalp massage. As a rule: the fingers should be placed on the head, scalp must move on the surface of the skull, and no fingers on the skin. To have more strength, lean your elbows on a table.
Massages frequency varies depending on the type of hair:
● normal hair: three times a week;
● dry hair: every day;
● oily hair: twice a week (before washing hair).
Here are three massages that fortify the hair.
● Warming-up massage: Fix fingers slightly apart on the head, click on the sites, and then rotating. Repeat these movements in the neck, and in the forehead.
Duration: one minute the whole head.
● Massage by pinching: Hands are 2 cm apart and the fingers are stuck. Close the fingers of both hands, so to catch a fold scalp. Repeat movements in other parts of the head.
Duration: 30 seconds hold each pinch.
● Massage-cup: Place one hand over the other, press, and catch scalp, trying to create a drawing like a cupping motion. Duration: about 30 seconds for each move.'

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:23 pm

First time ever to have noticeable thinning up top.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Growdamnit wrote:First time ever to have noticeable thinning up top.

Do this:
Go to that thinned area and put your hand over that....
Then try to feel ur hairs.... If u notice small hairs there and specially like trimmed hairs.... Bro it means u are breaking your hairs and pulling them out.... U are going so hard that instead of DT u are damaging ur hairs

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster121 Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:32 am

Hey Guys,

So I have been doing DT for the past 3 months and thought I’d share my progress.

So I still do 2x20mins of DT per day and use the technique that Rob suggested in his video. I mainly focus on the hairline but I do make sure that the whole scalp is covered. I am pretty much fully able to pinch everywhere apart from the front of my scalp, that I think is impossible, for me anyway.

When I set off on the DT journey I had loads of vellus hairs, they were always there but since starting DT they have grown and grown. Some have sparked back into life. This gives me much hope for the future and I will continue on this journey. I have uploaded a few pictures, I think I’m gaining ground but what do you think?

Left Temple 21/10/14

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted IMG_5803

Left Temple 05/12/14

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted IMG_6900

Right Temple 20/10/14

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted IMG_5778

Right Temple 05/12/14

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted IMG_6904

Enjoy you weekend

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:55 am

Buster121 wrote:Hey Guys,

So I have been doing DT for the past 3 months and thought I’d share my progress.

So I still do 2x20mins of DT per day and use the technique that Rob suggested in his video. I mainly focus on the hairline but I do make sure that the whole scalp is covered. I am pretty much fully able to pinch everywhere apart from the front of my scalp, that I think is impossible, for me anyway.

When I set off on the DT journey I had loads of vellus hairs, they were always there but since starting DT they have grown and grown. Some have sparked back into life. This gives me much hope for the future and I will continue on this journey. I have uploaded a few pictures, I think I’m gaining ground but what do you think?

Left Temple 21/10/14

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted IMG_5803

Left Temple 05/12/14

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted IMG_6900

Right Temple 20/10/14

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted IMG_5778

Right Temple 05/12/14

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted IMG_6904

Enjoy you weekend

I would say I see some progress. Good for you buster! Thanks for sharing.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Florain Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:00 am

this actually seems to be fucking working lol !!! Very Happy

i was checking my hairline only once a week now for the last 4 weeks and im having really visible regrowth. small blond hair like 0,5 - 1cm each all over the place. especially in temple area. i remember how it looked last month and its quite a progress for only 4 weeks. i started dt middle july~

will let u know again in 1 month!

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:11 pm

8 months in.
I feel there is some visible progress but I don't know for sure just yet.
I need 2-3 more months to come to a conclusion about DT, I don't want to speak too soon and jinx my results.
But the way I see it things are looking up now and I've completely stopped freaking out about my hairloss, it's like a massive burden has been lifted off of my shoulders.

(EDIT: Massive improvement around both temples, visible thickening and increase in density. crown still iffy. I'm a NW5 diffuser, not for long though)

Note to you lurkers sitting on the fence: get on with it, you have nothing to lose.

This just might be it guys...
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:41 pm

CaptainGiggles wrote:8 months in.
I need 2-3 more months to come to a conclusion about DT, I don't want to speak too soon and jinx my results.
But the way I see it things are looking up now and I've completely stopped freaking out about my hairloss, it's like a massive burden has been lifted off of my shoulders.

(EDIT: Massive improvement around both temples, visible thickening and increase in density. crown still iffy. I'm a NW5 diffuser, not for long though)

Note to you lurkers sitting on the fence: get on with it, you have nothing to lose.

Sounds like me when i was around that mark lol. Im about to hit my one year mark at end of december. Honestly, the only reason Im still doing this is because I put way too much effort in this to quit now..

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:01 am

Are you pinching, boog? The only reason why I say this is because I have been pressing for 9+ months with no results until others have told me otherwise.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:16 am

Growdamnit wrote:Are you pinching, boog? The only reason why I say this is because I have been pressing for 9+ months with no results until others have told me otherwise.

I don't mean any offense here, but how did you manage to do it improperly for 9 months? How to do the technique properly has been talked about an awful lot on this thread. Out of curiousity did you just stick to pressing because you were worried about causing a shed if you pinched?

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:17 am

Wait.. you went from "maybe there is some visible progress" to massive improvement within a span of a few hours?

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:30 am

Slimnuts wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Are you pinching, boog? The only reason why I say this is because I have been pressing for 9+ months with no results until others have told me otherwise.

I don't mean any offense here, but how did you manage to do it improperly for 9 months? How to do the technique properly has been talked about an awful lot on this thread. Out of curiousity did you just stick to pressing because you were worried about causing a shed if you pinched?
That is what Drexx said he did. Pinching was about 10% of his method. I pinched sometimes, but not as my main method.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:23 am

Slimnuts wrote:

Wait.. you went from "maybe there is some visible progress" to massive improvement within a span of a few hours?
I intended to make a new post about my results, but then I just put in the edit, sorry for that ambiguous post, I myself didn't know what I was trying to put across.
Thing is, I've looked at a few photos of me taken from a distance by someone else without my knowledge and my entire head seems to be fuller. I don't know what it is, I could just be seeing things but there does seem to be a marked improvement.
I didn't want to speak to soon, I'll know for sure in a couple more months.
But whatever it is, I have a positive feeling about this now.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:48 am

Still not able to pinch anywhere on my scalp with hair.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:04 am

stresssucks wrote:Still not able to pinch anywhere on my scalp with hair.
You'll have to work on your entire scalp to loosen it up first. Work on the sides or your head by messaging hard. I was only able to pinch after over 5 months of hard finger pressing.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:08 am

yes, I started pinching from the get go

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next