Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  bananasinpajamas Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:35 am

So someone who wants to see some good evidence before trying a new method taking up 40 minutes a day is insecure. Gotcha.

Optimism is good. Blind optimism is bad.

The best post was from some guy earlier who wanted to convince his friend to drop his current regiment and start this one, despite no evidence of it working with his own experience. But don't worry. Let's just be optimistic and nothing bad will come our way.

BelieveInIt wrote:
rofl wrote:'just gathering some more regrowth to produce an even harder blow to all the sceptics to silence them once and for all and preventing them to further scaring away insecure newbies because of their own inabilities to perform it right or whatever the issue might be in their case.'

skeptics are not your enemy.  we want regrowth like everyone else.  we are on your side. in the thousands of years humans have suffered from mpb, only a few things have been beneficial.  can you really blame us for not wanting to try something without proof it works?

ok so some of you swear black and blue you are getting results.  theres also several of you that say your much worse off.  you shouldnt be trying to silence us.  we should be working together.

i really don't see you or other skeptics as enemies but the sad thing is page after page of doubtful comments from insecure guys makes this actually working technique less attractive to newbies, fills them with doubt which is something you really shouldn't have for starters when you're trying to commit to something requiring daily dedicated initially painful work and producing first visible results after as much as 3-6 months.

we'd all benefit from MORE people trying the technique with an optimistic attitude.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Florain Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:51 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:So someone who wants to see some good evidence before trying a new method taking up 40 minutes a day is insecure. Gotcha.

The best post was from some guy earlier who wanted to convince his friend to drop his current regiment and start this one, despite no evidence of it working with his own experience. But don't worry. Let's just be optimistic and nothing bad will come our way.

BelieveInIt wrote:
rofl wrote:'just gathering some more regrowth to produce an even harder blow to all the sceptics to silence them once and for all and preventing them to further scaring away insecure newbies because of their own inabilities to perform it right or whatever the issue might be in their case.'

skeptics are not your enemy.  we want regrowth like everyone else.  we are on your side. in the thousands of years humans have suffered from mpb, only a few things have been beneficial.  can you really blame us for not wanting to try something without proof it works?

ok so some of you swear black and blue you are getting results.  theres also several of you that say your much worse off.  you shouldnt be trying to silence us.  we should be working together.

i really don't see you or other skeptics as enemies but the sad thing is page after page of doubtful comments from insecure guys makes this actually working technique less attractive to newbies, fills them with doubt which is something you really shouldn't have for starters when you're trying to commit to something requiring daily dedicated initially painful work and producing first visible results after as much as 3-6 months.

we'd all benefit from MORE people trying the technique with an optimistic attitude.

we have to be optimistic about it coz we are doing some weird and risky shit. i literally was pulling out hair on temples during first 2-3 weeks. i lost a lot of hair but that was the risk i was willing to take and i still do. you dont have to do DT if you dont want to take the risk of loosing hair or time.

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:57 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:So someone who wants to see some good evidence before trying a new method taking up 40 minutes a day is insecure. Gotcha.

BelieveInIt wrote:

it's not blind, its visible and cosmetical.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:02 am

The people who are healthy skeptics havent seen anything.
Maybe you see something now after you have already started the protocol 6 months into it.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Well yeah that is a big irony of this thread. Can't believe it's still the same stuff over and over again page after page. One half of the people present are here to share suggestions and advices regarding anything about this. The other half is here to only search for progress pictures but as I said in one of my previous post this takes a lot of time and if you're Asian lol. If not this takes even more time. I recon,including myself, that there are not more than 30 of us here doing DT how it should be done, and 90% of us started this during last 10 months (3 here personally). Considering it's gonna take more for us than for Asians in the study, and considering most of the people didn't get the technique down effectively for the first let's say 2 months, we're about maybe half way through with this at best case scenarios... Btw my hair never sheds anymore at all, and all my dandruff, dermatitis and itch went away, hair is a lot stronger, etc etc. If you think I'm lying just go ahead and find me irl and crucify me if it's bullshit.

Also people are obsessed with this 10 month window. Guys forget about it completely. 10 months was most likely the AVERAGE amount of time of the therapy to be effective at regrowth for ASIANS. Meaning there were still Asians there with NW3+ who took more than a year and a half maybe to see results, while people with less loss or not at all just lowered that average window of time. It's not the most articulate study of all time, yes, but honestly I don't even give a damn anymore because it works for ME. This is my last post here trying to encourage someone for this and I'm gonna stop following this thread because it became too demotivating reading the same stuff over and over again without even trying it.

Good luck.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:41 pm

100% this!

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:58 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think that DT is bringing more blood flow to the scalp and that's a good thing, but I doubt that this is curing MPB for anyone.

And Boog or whoever said that this thread keeps repeating itself is right, it's 5 or 6 people saying they have amazing results and everyone else saying "show me the money" or it's not working for me.  

The champions of this technique say that those who aren't getting results aren't doing it right, but maybe they just need to accept that this isn't the cure or even more plainly realize that not every treatment works for everybody. Just like fin or minox or even a HT doesn't work for everyone, neither will this.

Sorry if I'm pissing people off who swear by this, but you need to have a little bit of realism here. And maybe all us "skeptics" have scared of the prophet of DT, Drex1999, into never coming back and showing us his pictures, but oh well. I hope he shows up and posts his stunning regrowth pics so we can all shut up.  He said that his photos will make us eat his hat - well, I can't wait. If he gets his full regrowth then the fight against MPB will have a tidal shift and I'll step up for some hat-eating.

Until then, stop acting like this is the friggin cure and be a little more scientific in your reportings and observations of the technique. sheesh

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:37 am

Taking everything into consideration. The study shows everyone of the hundred people regrew their hair. On this forum some people are saying it works for them some say it doesn't. For those it's working for it shows that the study and the method works. For those who aren't experiencing results by default they are either not doing it efficiently or need alot more recovery time. Simple as that . The study says the recovery time is different with each individuals. I suggest anyone new just go straight to Rob at perfecthairhealth.com he has regrown all his hair from it. Your best listening to someone who has regrown there hair. Keep it up and be patient

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  hairderp Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:13 am

massager wrote:Taking everything into consideration. The study shows everyone of the hundred people regrew their hair. On this forum some people are saying it works for them some say it doesn't. For those it's working for it shows that the study and the method works. For those who aren't experiencing results by default they are either not doing it efficiently or need alot more recovery time. Simple as that . The study says the recovery time is different with each individuals. I suggest anyone new just go straight to Rob at perfecthairhealth.com he has regrown all his hair from it. Your best listening to someone who has regrown there hair. Keep it up and be patient

Tbh i find his story too crazy to believe... he has a full head of thick hair which as he says got in less than a year. yet most people here who have some success with this method agree that it's almost impossible to regrow a full head of hair in 10-12 months... Moreover i see no before pics at perfecthairhealth.com (that's the main reason i dont believe him)

hairderp

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:43 am

hairderp wrote:
massager wrote:Taking everything into consideration. The study shows everyone of the hundred people regrew their hair. On this forum some people are saying it works for them some say it doesn't. For those it's working for it shows that the study and the method works. For those who aren't experiencing results by default they are either not doing it efficiently or need alot more recovery time. Simple as that . The study says the recovery time is different with each individuals. I suggest anyone new just go straight to Rob at perfecthairhealth.com he has regrown all his hair from it. Your best listening to someone who has regrown there hair. Keep it up and be patient

Tbh i find his story too crazy to believe... he has a full head of thick hair which as he says got in less than a year. yet most people here who have some success with this method agree that it's almost impossible to regrow a full head of hair in 10-12 months... Moreover i see no before pics at perfecthairhealth.com (that's the main reason i dont believe him)

i have to agree on this one, seems like a nice guy and gave me his ebook in advance to review it a few months ago. IMO it's a good interesting read summing up a lot from the knowledge gathered in the detumescence thread. so it might me something for people wanting to learn about detumescence without having to dig through page after page for some valid information.
so thank you so far rob, but i just can't believe it's really you in the video or that you have been balding previously. before after pictures would generate much more sales, so why not put them up? hard to believe you don't have a single picture showing even only a receding hairline or anything.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:44 am

I most certainly don't believe him either.

Keanoseg,

I have been doing this method for 6 1/2 months with no results, I am becoming demotivated. If you KNOW this method is working for you, awesome - I support you 100% of the way. What doesn't make sense to me is that you find reading this information demotivating? Demotivating to what, you? If you are positive this works for you, what minuscule amount of demotivation could you possibly have in your life if you're growing your hair back? With all due respect, your logic does not make sense to me. Please elaborate further.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:57 am

So far all we really have is a few pics of people who grew some vellus which is nice and all, but nothing too crazy. Drex also posted some pics of some very sparse terminal regrowth which again is nice, but nothing to get too excited about. Then we have people saying it takes us so much longer since we are not Asian... seems like a bit of bro science-ish thing to say.

Yeah my scalp is a lot looser after doing this. I'm 3 months in now. Blood flow through the superficial arteries of the scalp is almost certainly improved. But I think a lot of blood flow for hair is supposed to come through the foramins in the skull bones. People with MPB probably have these fused together and sealed off. So no matter how much you rub your scalp you're still getting a tremendous amount less blood flow/nourishment than a non MPB guy without this problem.

Lots of things grow vellus hairs or sparse terminals but I'm not even close to being convinced this can regrow a full head of hair on someone with major hair loss.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:35 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
hairderp wrote:

i have to agree on this one, seems like a nice guy and gave me his ebook in advance to review it a few months ago. IMO it's a good interesting read summing up a lot from the knowledge gathered in the detumescence thread. so it might me something for people wanting to learn about detumescence without having to dig through page after page for some valid information.
so thank you so far rob, but i just can't believe it's really you in the video or that you have been balding previously. before after pictures would generate much more sales, so why not put them up? hard to believe you don't have a single picture showing even only a receding hairline or anything.
I've seen one of his before pics. If you ask he will show you aswell. Then again you may wonder if he shaved part of his hair. I believe Rob is genuine and a decent guy. His before and after pic comparison shows definite unmistakable regrowth. He said he was camera shy before. Who want to hold onto pics showing balding. It's up you guys what you believe and the path you take

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:24 am

Slimnuts wrote:So far all we really have is a few pics of people who grew some vellus which is nice and all, but nothing too crazy. Drex also posted some pics of some very sparse terminal regrowth which again is nice, but nothing to get too excited about. Then we have people saying it takes us so much longer since we are not Asian... seems like a bit of bro science-ish thing to say.

Yeah my scalp is a lot looser after doing this. I'm 3 months in now. Blood flow through the superficial arteries of the scalp is almost certainly improved. But I think a lot of blood flow for hair is supposed to come through the foramins in the skull bones. People with MPB probably have these fused together and sealed off. So no matter how much you rub your scalp you're still getting a tremendous amount less blood flow/nourishment than a non MPB guy without this problem.

Lots of things grow vellus hairs or sparse terminals but I'm not even close to being convinced this can regrow a full head of hair on someone with major hair loss.

This is what Ive been saying, If you know this is 100% working why are you even trippen about the skeptics..I've seen sht like this happen so many times before because people are so scare to face reality.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:11 am

boogv510 wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:So far all we really have is a few pics of people who grew some vellus which is nice and all, but nothing too crazy. Drex also posted some pics of some very sparse terminal regrowth which again is nice, but nothing to get too excited about. Then we have people saying it takes us so much longer since we are not Asian... seems like a bit of bro science-ish thing to say.

This is what Ive been saying, If you know this is 100% working why are you even trippen about the skeptics..I've seen sht like this happen so many times before because people are so scare to face reality.

Yeah I think people may be in denial about just having to live life being a bald person. They want it to work so damn bad that they've nearly attained religious zealotry when it comes to this. I'll believe it when I see it in myself or someone else but so far we really don't have much proof at all yet.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:30 am

Yes. Spending a certain amount of time working on one's inner strength and resolve to live a reasonably happy and productive life without hair would seem to make more sense than D.T.

-------

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=10602

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40