Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  SlowMoe Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 am

Leon, can you please post pics from directly overhead about a foot or two up, with your hair combed forward, as well as another from the same angle with it combed back?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  kinglouis82 Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:23 pm

leonmal wrote:Firstly to KINGLOUIS82,

The MALINIAK METHOD e-book is still FREE to members of this forum ONLY, for anyone who asks for it by writing to me directly at LEONMAL33 at HOTMAIL.COM and identifying themselves. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

I have sent out many FREE books to members of this forum recently, a process which I have taken over personally from our engineer after he taught me how to do it,  but I do not remember someone identifying themselves with your name, so please write to me again if you did not receive it, and I will happy to send it to you.
Dear sir, I am Derrick Low, new to this forum, who has genetic/stress/high libido/whatever hair issues who has accepted his fate but my wife is suffering from hormonal complications that causes infertility and hairloss, you have showed a ray of hope in helping out fight against a woman's loss in her symbol of beauty and possibly mental encouragement and increased confidence. should your method work with great results I would definitely post photos here. just sent you the email again thanks!!

kinglouis82

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty ALL THE PICTURES YOU COULD WANT TO SEE TO BE "SATISFIED" ARE ON THE WEBSITE AND ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

Post  leonmal Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:52 am

Hi SLOWMOE,

I have tried a dozen times to copy and paste my photos directly on these posts to make it easier for everyone to see them without surfing around but I cannot figure out how to do it, so I will again just invite everyone who wants to see my extensive series of seventeen( 17) PROGRESS pictures starting from 2010 before I started the MALINIAK METHOD and taken regularly and continuously, until the most recent ones from August 29, 2013 to go to the website at;

www.bornagainhair.com

or the Facebook page at;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Maliniak-Method/437827966299186?ref=hl

One of these pictures from August 29, 2013 shows the top of the head taken form 1-2 feet overhead and with my hair combed completely down, as you requested now, but which I had already done before. It shows the incredible of amount of hair I have now regrown in an area that was previously completely bald, in a man now 65 years old...my birthday was yesterday. NO OTHER SYSTEM COULD HAVE DONE THAT AS FAR AS I KNOW.

The other photo from the same date shows me from the FRONT with my hair combed BACK.

As far as I am concerned, I no longer look or feel bald.

And according to the numerous letters and comments I have received in response to these newly posted photos, many people are very impressed with this degree of progress... and my results are insignificant compared to those of our  much YOUNGER members who have adopted the MALINIAK METHOD much earlier in their lives then me.

If anyone is still not satisfied with this PROOF of my own success and the other photos and videos of Aurele, who has had even better results then me and with the testimonials on our website, as well as those of members of these forums who have posted "unsolicited" testimonials of their success here , I will have to politely just tell them to try another method...because if this does not convince them, they will never be convinced no matter how many photos I post and I will not continue to try to convince eternal skeptics or cynics...because some of them are just trying to promote other methods...so I will just let people look at all this EVIDENCE and decide for themselves.

I don't mean you SLOWMOE because I know you are a supporter of the MALINIAK METHOD and I appreciate that very much.

I took these photos with my SAMSUNG GALAXY phone's camera in a "self-shot" just before I cut my hair very short. I let it grow out very long for the first time in three years to "TEST" my most recent hypothesis that "cutting your hair too short and too often", an almost universal, knee-jerk reaction of everyone experiencing HAIR LOSS,  only adds to the tightness of the scalp already caused by the tight GALEA, by triggering an additional  "spasm" in the GIGLI muscles, which are the muscles associated with each follicle and which makes our hair stand on end in the case of fright.

I theorized that this might further add to the tightness already caused by the tight GALEA and might explain why I had one particularly slow and resistant area in the front top of my scalp, when I wondered if the fact that I was cutting my hair very short every few weeks could be a factor. It now seems that this resistance was overcome in only ONE session of not cutting my hair for six months and that August photo shows incredible growth in that area. However, I am continuing to "TEST" this new element by cutting my hair very short again and monitor how this effects that "resistant" area.

Once my hair grows out long again, I will post even more new pictures with my hair combed BACKWARDS, FRONTWARDS, SIDE TO SIDE...ANY WHICH WAY possible.

To be completely open about all of this, I have still not recovered all of my hair all over my head and the very, very  BACK on top is still thin. NEW hairs have finally emerged there as well but they are very sparse. You have to be much taller then me to see that area or be looking at me from behind. From the front I now look like a guy with hair and I am not finished. As long as I keep seeing progress of this degree, I will just accept that I am very slow to respond and I will just keep going and accept that I take longer then most younger people.

TO DERRICK ( KINGLOUIS82)

Firstly, thank you for your kind words about a "ray of hope". I know I just sent you the FREE e-book, so read it carefully, follow my instructions and you will not be disappointed. I hope you get on the correct MALINIAK METHOD because you will see that you do not have to "accept your fate"...no such thing anymore.

As for your sister, we have many women who only recently started with this method so we do not yet have enormous feedback on their results with my method, but those who did get back to us have also had success. In one such case, although I do not have permission yet to post her name or history, it is a very particularly unique hair history and gratifying story starting from when she was eight years old and is now 43.

I told her this was not a conventional case of even women's hair loss and that I could not make any assurances or claims about such a case because according to my theory this should only work on those women who have hair loss after childbirth or menopause, when they also have the same TWO factors which cause hair loss in men, but since she tried everything else and was desperate...she was willing to try. She contacted me two or three months later to tell me that for the first time in her life she saw an improvement in her situation. I will keep monitoring her situation and that of other women but when I started all of this I never thought this would benefit women as well...we will see if that part of my theory pans out as well.

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Hey Leon take a look at this study http://www.omicsonline.org/2155-9554/2155-9554-3-138.php What are your thoughts on it? There is a thread for it but some of us are giving it a try maybe in combination with your massage. It's pretty much pinching and pressing down on the scalp in order to remove the grease, probably break down fibrosis and reduce skin thickness so that it is closer to the scalp.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty THIS STUDY IS JUST A FURTHER CONFIRMATION OF THE BENEFITS OF MASSAGE...BUT

Post  leonmal Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:30 am

Hi RISINGFIST,

Yes I have read this study and it is very compelling. I wholly endorse and accept their findings because it confirms everything I have said about the benefits of the MASSAGE portion of the MALINIAK METHOD and how I constantly stress that it is the "KEY" to the whole system. The violet ray device will not do much if you do not first restore the blood supply to the scalp.

This Chinese study was published in 2012, TWO years AFTER the first publication of my book in 2010 and it confirms what I have been saying for three years now about the benefits of MASSAGE....BUT I STRESS WHAT I CONSIDER TO BE THE PRIMARY AREAS TO MASSAGE FOR THE MOST BENEFIT.  In their case, they talk mostly about the benefits of massage to the BALD areas themselves and yet they still report the positive results on hair growth.

Their objective was to prove that a THICK scalp ( they do not refer to the GALEA itself) is a factor in hair loss, which I agree with, and that their massage techniques caused the "scalp" to become thinner ... and they observed considerable hair regrowth in their subjects.

It is interesting to see that they saw results with even this SUPERFICIAL stimulation of the surface blood circulation by massaging the bald areas themselves and their conclusions add further confirmations as to WHY the MALINIAK METHOD might be effective because it concludes that the scalp( I WOULD BE MORE SPECIFIC AND SAY THE "GALEA")  also gets " thinner ", adding to what I say about my techniques causing the GALEA to become relaxed and less tight which is the MAIN WAY TO RESTORE NORMAL BLOOD FLOW TO THE TOP OF THE SCALP.

This is now the third independent scientific study which confirms the main principles of the MALINIAK METHOD...so I am obviously very happy with its conclusions.

However, and with all due respect, my method goes a little bit further by targeting the  DEEPER source of blood disruption to the top of the scalp, and not just improving this SUPERFICIAL surface circulation, with my techniques for  relaxing the muscles of the GALEA, the third LOWER layer of the scalp THROUGH WHICH THE BLOOD VESSELS PASS to get the blood to the top layer of the scalp.

You could certainly ADD what they are doing, by also massaging the TOP of the scalp where the bald or thinning areas are, but this is already anticipated and covered in the MALINIAK METHOD. I just say that the focus of the massage  should FIRSTLY and MAINLY still be on the "perimeter"  all around the scalp, where you are NOT bald or thin,  because that is where the MAIN source of the disruption of the blood flow to the scalp comes from, which is pull from all those muscles all around which create the very tight GALEA  and "choke off" the blood supply to the top of the scalp.

I say in the book that if you are first massaging these correct areas, then it is also acceptable to massage the bald or thinning areas themselves because it will have a greater effect then if you only massages the bald areas themselves.

Finally, and most importantly, my method also uses the VIOLET RAY to further and specifically stimulate extremely dormant and inactive follicles... which massage alone will not adequately revive....or else we would have solved this problem a long time ago because many people have practiced various forms of massage alone for a long time... and it was never enough.

The bottom line is that we are now on the right track to finally and effectively solve this HAIR LOSS and MPB problem which has baffled the mainstream medical community until now,  and I am glad that the MALINIAK METHOD is part of the process.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty ONE MORE WEEK LEFT TO GET THE FREE BOOK ON THE " MALINIAK METHOD "

Post  leonmal Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:10 am

HI Guys,

The response recently has been so tremendous that I want to especially thank all the people who have posted about their experience with the MALINIAK METHOD on this forum and given so much attention. Many of our new members from around the world have mentioned that they heard about us here. I also want to thank all of you who "LIKED" us on Facebook. It has really helped to get the message out.

In gratitude for this help I am offering the book for FREE for ONE MORE WEEK only to members of this forum who write to me privately and who identify themselves from this forum

Please write to me at my direct e-mail at;

LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty THE MALINIAK METHOD WORKS...IF YOU DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAY AND DON'T TRY UNTESTED "VARIATIONS"

Post  leonmal Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:13 am

Gentlemen,

It has been brought to my attention by one of the most well informed members of these forums, who also monitors several other forums on HAIR LOSS and MPB, that some of the users of the MALINIAK METHOD are making their own "variations" to the techniques I suggest or are modifying the instructions about how to use the violet ray device...or worse...completely ignoring one of the CLEAR instructions in the book.

It is all explained on the website at; www.bornagainhair.com

It is such a SIMPLE method, but it must be followed precisely if you want results. It took years and years of trial and error to come up with the proper MASSAGE techniques and to COMBINE it with the exact and  proper violet ray device ( because there are so many types and most are useless for hair loss) and then to TEST which were the most effective "levels" of the power settings of the violet ray, to finally come up with a comprehensive method which is getting great results on the VAST MAJORITY of our members.

IT MAKES NO SENSE TO FOOL AROUND WITH IT AND CHANGE THESE PARAMETERS...IF YOU DO, YOU WILL NOT GET RESULTS...or worse, cause damage to your follicles.

GREAT RATE OF SUCCESS - only a very few slow or resistant cases

Out of the approximately   two thousand people on the MALINIAK METHOD that I know about ( because many do use it without telling me ), I have only had six(6) slow or resistant cases. Four( 4 ) of those "tougher" cases were resolved with just an INCREASE in the time they spent on both procedures. One of the other cases, I just found out, after exchanging dozens of letters with him over the year was using HIGH doses of VITAMIN A...a testosterone PRE-CURSOR which I specifically WARN against in the book which he suddenly realized he had forgotten and which he is now cutting out. We will monitor his response but I have no doubt this explains his slow response.

I never over-hype or over-sell the MALINIAK METHOD and it is important to be perfectly honest and realistic. So, I acknowledge, and it is to be expected, that there will be a few people who have a harder time. No other system works on 100% of the people, whether it's DRUGS or LOTIONS or SURGERY,  and no system works the exact same way on everyone...but NOBODY, no other system,  can match our current  rate of success...and I use NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY.

There are still one or two guys( the second one is off and on the system and not consistent...so I can't make any conclusions yet) who are having trouble and they write to me all the time and I continue to help them continuously for FREE.

I openly admit that one of them who has written many letters to me, is well known and has posted comments on the forum that he has NOT had results yet. I still stand by him and help and will not give up until he, and any others slow to respond also see great results because I have so much confidence in this MALINIAK METHOD. As I said, the VAST MAJORITY of our members are getting such great results, with so many reporting their success on the world's hair forums...IT ENCOURAGES ME and I  NEVER GIVE UP ON ANY PERSON. I GIVE THEM ALL THE CONTINUED AND FREE HELP THAT THEY NEED.

The "EASY" cases take care of themselves and do not need my help. I am most motivated by the "tough" cases and I help them till we find a way to get them to also respond...I will not be satisfied until every single case of HAIR LOSS and MPB is solved.

As one of the successful users said on another forum ( NEXXUS)...someone I did not even know existed till he was brought to my attention by the same member here that I refer to above;

" IT IS OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO HAVE HAIR "

However, to get the great results of the vast majority of our members, it is important to follow the instructions. One of the most dangerous non-approved changes I have heard about is that some guys are suggesting to use the device at FULL power on the idea that "more is better". This is very dangerous and counter-productive and can actually damage the hair follicles. The violet ray works together with my specific MASSAGE technique but only if you use it within the LOWER range of it's power, as I suggest when you use the correct, very powerful ORIGINAL type device.

Using it at too high a power, or using a machine which is intended for other uses, like INDUSTRIAL purposes, or holding it in one place at high settings for too long can severely DAMAGE the follicles.

If you ABUSE any electrical device...it can cause damage. Just try holding an ordinary HAIR DRYER in one spot on your scalp for too long...and it will burn your scalp and KILL your follicles.

I have also heard that people are trying all other kinds of "variations" or additions and I will not trash or discredit any of these because everyone is just trying to help and some people want to feel that they are contributing to the solution of this problem, so I understand. However, almost all of those other techniques only involve an improvement in the LOCAL stimulation of blood supply on the TOP of the scalp and do NOT get to the MAIN source of the problem down below as the MALINIAK METHOD does.

It is like watering a lawn. If the source of your water is restricted, like with a DAM blocking the flow up the river, and if you therefore have only a little bit of water getting through to the grass on your lawn, you can move that little bit of water around and try to get it to spread out better BUT you will never get the best grass if you do not OPEN UP the dam and release the MAIN flow of water.

In guys with HAIR LOSS and MPB only; The same is true for the blood supply in the scalp. If you only try to treat the TOP of the scalp and improve the circulation of the little bit of blood which is still flowing there, and if you do NOT more importantly open up the DAM below the top layer where the MAIN blockage of the blood supply is coming from, you will never get the proper blood flow to the scalp and you will never solve your HAIR LOSS problem.

The MALINIAK METHOD targets exactly that MAIN source of blockage and restores the proper blood flow with the MASSAGE techniques and the PROPER setting of the correct violet ray device ( not too high) is effective in REVIVING follicles which are already dormant.

DO exactly what I say and you will NOT be disappointed. If you fool around with it and ignore my suggestions or follow UNTESTED advice...you will not get significant or satisfactory results.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:39 am

Do you have any new pics of your bald spot?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:29 am

Leon,

if so many people are having such great results how come we dont see their pics? You say thousands? I am not doubting the method but it seems like you would at least have like 50 pictures of these success stories from people. I do not understand this. I am just asking thats all.

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty WE ARE NOW ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO SEND MORE PICS - BUT THERE ARE ALREADY MANY POSTED

Post  leonmal Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:48 am

Hi Hairthickening,

First, look at the website of the MALINIAK METHOD at; www.bornagainhair.com

We already have numerous pictures and videos on the website of both me and others as well as some of our most emphatic and  " compelling"  testimonials. Even though the photos are so "AMATEUR"  looking and so obviously real, some people still call them fake and challenge the testimonials. I posted 20 pictures of my own constant and steady  progress over three years and  some guys questioned their validity and asked for 30 pictures. If I post 30...they will ask for 40.

Even when people on this very forum and others posted pictures by themselves of their success with this method, without any control from me...still some other people called them fake and challenged these members sincerity.

YOU WILL NEVER SATISFY SOME OF THESE ETERNAL SKEPTICS OR CYNICS...SO I DO NOT TRY....I FOCUS ON THE POLITE, CIVILIZED AND REASONABLE PEOPLE.

You are asking in a polite and civilized way and  it is a legitimate and fair question you ask so I will do my best to explain my position.

I never relied on this tired old BEFORE and AFTER marketing shtick because people do NOT believe them since they are so easy to fake...especially with photoshop.... but I had to accept that it is something some people still expect so I have been forced to change my attitude a bit.

I have now asked all of our members, who have until now either sent us private "testimonials" and a few pictures OR who have posted "unsolicited" testimonials all over the internet about their success with the MALINIAK METHOD,  to also take and submit more pictures....I have to accept that some people may still call them fake and won't believe them...but I realized that perhaps many others still EXPECT this "traditional " presentation and will believe them.

We also never asked for this before too emphatically or on a large systematic scale because most of our members are all over the world and are not under my control, so I cannot force them to send photos. Many people are also very private and are not eager to make their hair problems public.  

Until now, to build our membership and have people join our group, we have relied on the NUMEROUS existing pictures and videos that we do already have and on the numerous  "unsolicited" testimonials from people on these forums who report their success with the MALINIAK METHOD or post pictures on their own initiative...which most people believe much more then anything I say.

More importantly, we have relied on the COMMON SENSE of the people who have actually read the reasoning behind the MALINIAK METHOD themselves and verified the scientific studies which confirm the main principles of my theory published one and two years AFTER my book came out....and allowed them to decide for themselves if they are satisfied with the existing proof and are willing to give this a try.

If a person is NOT satisfied with what we have shown, I can't "force" them and they are free to ignore this method or wait for more "proof". But there are many people who have been persuaded by the LOGIC of my method and satisfied enough with the existing proof that they decided to try the MALINIAK METHOD  and every day I get letters from people who thank me for the success they have with my method.

Some are already on the website,  like this one, because I get permission to publish them and give part or all of their names. You will see what he says when I ask for pictures;

EXTRACT FROM AN EXCHANGE OF LETTERS WITH ANOTHER ONE OF OUR SUCCESSFUL MEMBERS on May 9, 2013
RAY BURROWS;  My hairloss problem is basically over now. I really cant thank you enough. I hope you are well.

LEON MALINIAK; This is so gratifying to hear and I am hearing it from more and more people all over the world who have had success with the MALINIAK METHOD...they either post comments on the world's HAIR forums or they write to me privately. It is the most satisfying thing I have ever done in my life.... If you have any pictures of how your HAIR progressed during this process, I would appreciate if you would post them on those forums and also send them to us.

RAY BURROWS; I would feel the same way if I were you, helping people is what its all about. I would find it way too irritating trying to convince people of its effectiveness though, I think lots of people out there would not have the discipline to do the treatment even though it makes perfect sense when you read the book. You may use anything I've written in any way that you wish, I don't have any real pictures that show the dramatic results that people would want to see but like you said in one of your posts a before and after photo of hair growth are easy to fake  on the internet. I will make another post there for you for sure. I wish you all the best.

Many others write to me privately and I do not get permission to disclose their full  names yet. Here is an example of that type of letter. It is the most recent letter that I just received where someone tells me of his "preliminary" success with the MALINIAK METHOD and also asks about how to deal with a slower, "problem" area.

I post his letter without disclosing his private e-mail and to keep this post short ( ?) I also include the link to my BLOG where you read the extensive response I give him...which will surely interest many of you. This is an example of the way I stand by all our members and give  them all the FREE support they need if they have any problems.. Here is his letter and the link to my response.

Enquiry from contact page [dnl64iish5]‏

sales 11/12/2013
To: leonmal33@hotmail.com
Picture of sales
Name : John
Email : ( I have deleted e-mail address)
I've been trying your method for about five months now and am seeing some decent results. I wasn't completely bald when I started but my hair was very thin. The results aren't noticeable to anyone but me right now, but my hair/scalp is much less greasy now and I've seen some regrowth of short dark hairs around the front of my hairline. Also, I've noticed that when I pass a mirror with the light shining from the side, a bunch of tiny light hairs light up that certainly were not there when I started. However, I haven't seen much if any regrowth on the back/crown of my head and I was wondering if this area took much longer to fill in for you? Do you spend a certain amount of time massaging the back of your head or do you just alternate back and forth between the forehead and rear scalp muscles?
Thanks,

John

Here is the link to my " DETAILED" response to him posted on Facebook and on various blog sites;

http://bornagainhair.com/blog/another-success-story-with-the-maliniak-method/

So, if someone is not satisfied with all this EVIDENCE of the effectiveness and the validity of the MALINIAK METHOD and want to wait for more proof and more pictures...that is their right and they should NOT try it.

But if you take the time and trouble to check it out YOURSELF and evaluate the existing proof, and NOT rely on only partial, second hand accounts, you may decide, as so many, many people have, that  you are also satisfied with what one of our earliest members called the " LAYMAN'S LOGIC" of my method and the existing and significant proof of its effectiveness.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:09 am

Yeh, but you didn't regrow much hair, maybe cause you started old. Would be nice to see some younger people's results.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty I DIDN'T GROW MUCH HAIR ? NO OTHER SYSTEM WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME BACK THE HAIR I RECOVERED

Post  leonmal Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:41 am

Hi Joey,

You don't think I grew back too much hair ? Interesting comment.

Whoever else is reading these posts please have a look at the website at www.bornagainhair.com yourselves and look at the most recent pictures I posted from August 29, 2013....then judge for yourselves and do not rely on these second hand accounts.

For a guy that was almost completely bald when I started at the age of 61, as appears from the first picture from January 2010 ...this is an incredible amount of NEW HAIR.

There is NO other system that would have RE-GROWN that much NEW hair in a guy who was my age of 61 when I started and as bald as I was progressively becoming for over thirty years, and all by using NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY.

If so, we would have solved the HAIR LOSS and MPB problem a long.  The biggest makers of DHT inhibitor drugs are now being sued in a class action suit in the USA and in Canada because of the ineffectiveness of their products and all the dangerous side effects they produce. The other solutions don't work or we would not have these dozens and dozens of forums and all these tens of thousands of these forum members  still looking for a solution.

On the other hand, those who have joined our world-wide group and have actually READ the book and not just listened to second hand, or partial  reports and who have actually tried the MALINIAK METHOD as per my instructions and not with the "variations" or untested changes suggested by others ...have NOT been disappointed.

Also, look at the pictures and the video of the other guy on the website, AURELE, who was almost as old as I was when he started in 2010 and he grew back much MORE hair then even me and as much as any younger bald guy, or a guy losing his hair,  would be overjoyed with.

So AGE is not the only factor but as a rule the younger guys would get the much faster and more dramatic results. We are just all so different and respond in different ways and at different rates to the MALINIAK METHOD...but almost everybody sees results. As I have repeated over and over, I have had only six(6) slow and resistant cases out of the approximately 2,000 guys on the MALINIAK METHOD that I know about and 4 of them just needed an increase in their time on the two steps. Another guy finally realized he was ignoring my advice and was taking high doses of Vitamin A, which is a testosterone precursor and is now off it. The remaining guy, who is a poster on this forum has not seen seen results...I have no idea why but I continue to answer his letters and try to help him for FREE for as long as he needs it and until we figure out why he is not responding and I won't quit until he also sees results

NOT A BAD SUCCESS RATE...NOBODY HAS THIS RATE OF SUCCESS.

You can say what you want, and try to trivialize it, but you are wrong. What I have recovered is an absolute MIRACLE  . I no longer look or feel bald and I know that because I started so late, and because I had such an advanced state of hair loss,  I may never ever get back all my hair, or it may never look like a thick full head of hair,  but as long as I keep seeing this kind of incredible recovery, I will stay with this for as long as it takes.

You are right though to say that part of it is because I started so late and that I was  very old and I understand that some of the YOUNG men expect to get even better results then me. But, I assure you that many others, YOUNG and OLD  would be overjoyed to have gotten back what I have already grown back.

According to their reports and testimonials, most of the YOUNG guys are getting much better results.

But you are right about some people wanting to see more pictures from younger guys, so by popular request and because I have changed my attitude on getting a BEFORE and AFTER gallery, I am asking all our members to submit more and more pictures. If some of you want to wait for even more proof...that is your right.

But for now, if you read some of their testimonials you will read words like "AMAZING" and SPECTACULAR and if you look at the other existing photos and videos on the website...you will be impressed and may decide to do what so many others have done...and get on the MALINIAK METHOD now and not wait any longer to solve your HAIR LOSS and MPB problem.

So if someone is an eternal skeptic or cynic or if they are a secret admirer of some other competitor's system, and look for any pretext to trash this incredible system, they are at liberty to delude themselves and try to influence others into thinking that all of this existing evidence is fake; all the photos and videos on the website are fake, all the testimonials on the website and the numerous "unsolicited" testimonials on this and other forums from your own members  are all fake, the photos they have posted are fake, the incredible amount of hair I have recovered is not enough...ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE LYING... and you can just continue using useless drugs or lotions or surgery.

But for those of you who can think for yourselves, look at all the existing evidence  for yourself and decide if it is already adequate enough to demonstrate the validity and effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD.

Continue to listen to the perpetual "naysayers" and you will continue to have HAIR LOSS and MPB and continue to stay bald.

Do what I say...and you TOO will not be disappointed.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:18 am

Well thanks for that wall of crap, Leon. Who needs conversation when we can just write novels to each other?

Anyway, checked out your photos again (the only person with success on your site) and like I was saying, you still haven't got that much hair, maybe because you're old and so you haven't reacted as well as you could've if you'd started earlier. I'd like to see if on younger people they might actually be able to regrow a full head of hair. Otherwise it could be something with some merit for maintenance but isn't really the be all and end all you suggest it is.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty I won't argue with you...IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS...DON'T TRY IT

Post  leonmal Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:48 am

Hi Joey,

I am forced to write "novels" only when I have to correct deliberate  mis-representations. I am really writing for the benefit of all of the other guys on these forums who read these posts, and who want to know the whole story and not just some partial distortion of it from people with questionable motives.

I say "questionable" because once again you completely  mis-represent or trivialize the existing evidence, which you do this time by saying " I am the only one on the website with photos of any success" . I guess you missed the the numerous photos and the lengthy video of AURELE,  which are all over the website at www.bornagainhair.com.

Such a deliberate mis-representation has to make me wonder who and what you really are. AURELE' s photos and videos are in addition to all the other glowing "testimonials" from other members. Even if these testimonials are not accompanied by photos  they are sincere and very enthusiastic.  

If you don't like the photos you see or if you are not convinced by the LOGIC of my theory and the independent scientific studies confirming my theory, that is your right, but do not distort the facts. I have tried to be so balanced in my reporting of the entire track record of the MALINIAK METHOD, even acknowledging when we have some people who are slow to respond and to not over-hype or over sell this thing because I have suffered from this problem my whole life and I know how sensitive an issue it is for everyone, and I would never mis-lead people on this subject.

So no matter how many times you try to repeat it, if what you are saying is not true, I will be forced to correct you.

Contrary to what you say, the MALINIAK METHOD is in fact "all that I make it out to be" and fortunately for us most people are smart enough to evaluate the evidence for themselves and make up their own mind. It is my confidence in this method and the validity of the results we have had with the thousands of people now on this method  which obliges me to defend it against all gratuitous and defamatory attacks.

I am sorry that you feel that way and so I will not continue to try to persuade you. I do not force anyone to adopt my reasoning and so after a couple of exchanges with skeptics like you, I let them do what they want. I have enough other civilized and open minded members to help who want to be on this method and understand it better and who appreciate my long and detailed explanations...or "novels" as you call them...

Of course, if you don't like long, detailed answers, I can just do what you do and call everything you are saying "CRAP"...much easier...your'e right.

I have given away FREE books to anyone from this forum who asked for it specifically to prevent them from being mis-led and mis-informed by distorted commentaries like this. Maybe you don't think "it is the be all and the end all" that I say it is but SO WHAT...let's say it's only HALF as good as I say. It would still be better then anything else out there that tries to poison you with drugs or torture you with surgery which costs tens of thousands of dollars and has it's own risks and dangers.

When you come up with a better system...please let us all know.

As as an example of the ridiculous and gratuitous comments that someone like you makes without any foundation or basis whatsoever, AND WHICH FORCES ME TO RESPOND, is your comment that "maybe it would be good for MAINTENANCE...." How do you know that ?" Have you even read the book. Have you even tried the method ? Have you tested to see if it is good for maintenance or if it does also STOP HAIR LOSS AND GROW NEW HAIR.

NO...you make comments without any kind of basis or foundation whatsoever...that is why I have to write "novels".

By the way, even if it was only "good for maintenance" as you suggest, that would represent an acknowledgement that it is effective at least to STOP HAIR LOSS....already a great accomplishment"...BUT IT DOES MORE THEN THAT...even if you don't believe it.

I never let the few guys like you get away with this type of comment without rebuttal. It is the old LAWYER in me.

The bottom line is that I always answer these comments for the benefit of ALL of the members of these forums and not just to rebut the individual who is attacking me. I know many many others are really interested in what this is really all about and are willing to check it out without being mis-led.

I was told two years ago to stay away from these forums because of all the confrontational and hostile exchanges, but I specifically insisted on appearing on these forums because I wanted to be challenged and questioned about the merits of the MALINIAK METHOD and to explain it and defend it to all detractors because I figured that if I could convince the well-informed, cynical and skeptical members of these forums...I COULD PERSUADE many other ordinary people.

It took two years of arguments and exchanges till many members of these forums tried the MALINIAK METHOD themselves and once everyone saw their own results and the reports from others...our membership has continued to grow and grow.

I give away free books. I spend hours and hours working with people for FREE to help them with their hair loss problems. Solving HAIR LOSS and MPB is a passion for me ...so when I get nonsense comments like this...I finally get upset, and believe me when I tell you that I am still "suppressing" my instincts as a lawyer to really respond to these type of attacks they way I could if I wanted to and this rebuttal is still as civilized and diplomatic as I can be.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Jesus. I got half way through all that which I think's a decent effort.

Anyway, sorry I forgot about the other dude with the long hair. There are easier ways to clarify then with 3 paragraphs of a thesis.

Look, no one reads your posts and thinks "gee, I'm glad Leon called out that guy with questionable motives and explained the truth." We all think "hmm this maliniak method seems to have some merit, but the guy comes off like a used car salesman flooding the forums with his salesman's pitch. Maybe I should try something else."

The sooner you realise you're coming off like a telemarketer selling health insurance, the better you, me, and everyone in the hair loss community will be for it.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:27 pm

youd be so much better liked if u just dropped the 'do my technique or go bald' attitude. its just not professional.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty I RESPECT YOUR COMMENTS - YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION - TO SOME EXTENT I AGREE WITH YOU

Post  leonmal Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:11 am

HI Joey and Rofl,

You guys are citizens and you are entitled to your opinions, and to some degree I have to accept and agree with you that the way I make my case, the length of my posts  and the language I use, like "STAY BALD" ( not too often)   may not agree with some people.

But, HAIR LOSS and MPB is a VERY sensitive issue and it is difficult to get the message across and tell people suffering with this problem  that I have really come up with something which definitely works and finally explains the whole hair loss "syndrome". It has taken years to figure out and I want them to try it.

This is why I have away my books for FREE on this particular forum without any obligation to buy a violet ray device from us. I even gave away a few $ 500.00 machines for FREE to some of the first people willing to test the MALINIAK METHOD without any "strings" attached and the freedom to report their results...good or bad.

NOT MUCH OF A SCAM !

One of the reasons I do this is to get a response and to also develop an information base to use with the millions of others who do not participate in these forums and who could also benefit from this method...and sometimes using an expression like "stay bald" is intended to jolt them and get their attention.

Most people with HAIR LOSS and MPB are paralyzed by fear and uncertainty and so confused and disappointed by the endless parade of companies claiming to solve HAIR LOSS and the countless USELESS systems which they have been disappointed by before, that they end up doing NOTHING. My explanation of my theory and the referral to the science behind it are so easy to understand and to evaluate that I get upset if someone distorts it or trivializes it and I just want people to READ IT THEMSELVES and not rely on partial second hand accounts...and I want them to try it.

That is why I am so adamant to always correct mis-statements and I try very hard not to get into fruitless "pissing matches" which do not mention one word about the MERITS or SUBSTANCE of my theory and treatment method.

That is why I keep mentioning the website at www.bornagainhair.com because almost all of the theory and how to do it is explained right there and they do not even have to buy anything yet. Other websites on this subject spend 99% of their time just talking about the COST of their system and making sales pitches on how to "save money by buying now" without one word about the merits or substance of their system or disclosing what it is all about.

There is no single, magical set of words that will please everyone, so I just do the best I can and let people decide for themselves about the LOGIC of all of this and to EVALUATE the PROOF themselves, and contrary to what you say, and what encourages me to continue to write the way I do is that  I get so many continuous letters complimenting my BLOGS or my posts, both from people here on this forum or on my blog site or on TUMBLR that I know many other people are not offended by my style and are eager to hear what I have to say on this subject.

I used to even get lots of negative comments from a few guys about all my "FORMATTING"...but I learned that from 30 years of drafting LEGAL PROCEEDINGS and trying to draw a judge's attention to very important points in what would otherwise be a "SEA OF BLACK INK". I will not change that practice because it has served me well and from my perspective, it is a SERVICE to the reader in that it makes it easier for people to see the "KEY" elements of a statement and to find it again later.

But I appreciate your feedback and will try to "tone it down" a bit...because I am a very sensitive guy and I do want to be "LOVED" !

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:07 am

Thanx for that.  now i have a headache.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:11 am

No one's going to read all that.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty SHORT AND SWEET

Post  leonmal Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:12 am

THAT'S OKAY...I STILL LOVE YOU BOTH !

PLEASE DO NOT READ MY POSTS. I DON'T WANT YOU TO "STRAIN" YOUR BRAINS AND GET HEADACHES...YOU SHOULD SPEND YOUR TIME INSTEAD ASKING THE DRUG COMPANIES WHO MAKE DHT INHIBITORS WHY THEY ARE BEING SUED IN CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS IN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES...LET'S SEE WHAT KIND OF LONG, DETAILED ANSWERS THEY GIVE YOU.

Fortunately, the vast majority of people on these forums are polite, civilized people who are sincerely interested in the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of what the MALINIAK METHOD is really all about and care about what I have to say. They inquire about the academic and scientific issues, and they are satisfied with the significant amount of PROOF that has already been provided on the website at www.bornagainhair.com and from the "unsolicited" testimonials on this and other forums.

They actually appreciate my detailed explanations and THEY DO READ IT ALL...and they do NOT get headaches. I get many compliments and letters of gratitude about my posts and requests to publish more comments and articles. They also appreciate the FREE books I have given away to members of this forum who ask for it at my direct e-mail at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and identify themselves.

I only give long answers when someone DISTORTS or MISREPRESENTS the contents of the website...IT IS THIS WHICH FORCES ME TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT for the benefit of all the other members who may miss out on this opportunity to finally STOP THEIR HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR because of these mis-representations.

The rest of you please continue to just check this all out yourselves , as many of you have been doing,  and make up your own minds if the MALINIAK METHOD makes sense to you and if the EVIDENCE of its effectiveness is satisfactory.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:36 am

You're such a slime-ball, Maliniak.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:49 pm

how many times do i have to say, im not a advocate of finasteride?
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 22 Empty FUTURE EXCHANGES ONLY WITH THE POLITE AND CIVILIZED PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SOLVE THEIR HAIR LOSS AND MPB AND NOT WITH PEOPLE LOOKING FOR PISSING MATCHES

Post  leonmal Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:58 am

To ALL the rest of you normal and civilized people on this forum, the VAST MAJORITY of who have only been polite and dignified in your letters to me and in your comments, and who only want to know if this system really has any benefits for you, I again reiterate my offer to give any of you a FREE copy of the MALINIAK METHOD e-book just by writing to me personally at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and asking for it and identifying yourself....and you do not even have to buy a machine from us.  WHAT A SCAM ! Even these hostile guys will get a free book if they promise to at least READ IT !

I make this offer ONLY to people on this forum because you guys have been one of  my best independent  "testing grounds" for proving the effectiveness of this method and one of my best sources of support, which other people from  all over the world have often told me they relied on before trying the MALINIAK METHOD.

We are just a small start up ALTERNATIVE SCIENCE company and not some large pharmaceutical company that can hire and house hundreds of test subjects in their own labs and then distort the results TO SUIT THEIR PURPOSES. Our method's USERS and our members are all over the world and  we have NO direct influence or control over them, like so many of the people on these forums who have tried it and reported their success with it. When they report their results, ( even though we would like more photos) other forum people and the millions who are not on these forums are much more believing of these reports of success then anything I have to say.

That is why I keep engaging with the people on this forum and giving away free books and spend hours giving away free advice and answering letters from all of those who have written to me.

I will not waste any more time of all of our valuable time dignifying the comments of the very few perpetually uncivilized people who have nothing of any value to add to the academic discussion about HAIR LOSS or MPB and can only engage in these juvenile, personal and gratuitous attacks with such informative and intellectual comments like "slime-ball". They are lucky that despite my raging "instincts" to respond in kind to such s---s, I have been able to keep controlling these reflexes and have confined myself to dignified exchanges, even with other cynics, skeptics and hostile critics but who at least address the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of the debate.

Despite their repeated efforts to do so, I will allow myself to be drawn into an exchange of SWEAR WORDS with  these guys interested in only "pissing matches" without one word about the substance or merits of what we are all talking about...they are just wasting all of our time.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:44 am

youve failed to prove effectiveness. just let it go and stop redirecting.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:56 am

I've got no problems with, Leon. Is he a dedicated salesperson? Yes I think he is. Can I blame him? No. And yes, giving away free copies of a book is a kind gesture, but I have a pretty firm knowledge of marketing and realize exactly what its meant to achieve. You are trying to build loyalty with a core group of individuals, hoping that word of mouth will generate more traffic to your site, where the book is on sale for $30. Its a common technique to periodically offer product for free in the type of online business you're in. At the end of the day, it really boils down to confirmation bias and self-fulfilling prophecy. You can sell 1001 different solutions for hairloss, and because there isn't a proven one out there, desperate guys are going to buy your product because they'll never believe there isn't a solution out there. Rather, they just have to find it. The same mechanism is working for any skin or anti-aging product and it works because people don't want to hear the logical arguments against it, they want to believe. And with all of the sales language you are using, you make it easy to purchase your product. People will confirm for themselves that they probably just aren't doing the techniques right, or enough.

But all of that aside, I think we can focus just on the results photos you have on your site. You claim to reverse balding, but you in no way have a full head of hair. As far as I'm concerned, the results speak for themselves. The "after" pic, while it does have more coverage, is still blatantly balding. So assuming this isn't all bullshit and I can reasonably count on the results you achieved, well I'll have a few more tousels of hair to comb over my still obviously balding regions. And the pictures you've posted are highly misleading. They appear to show quite a bit of refilling, at first glance. But you've altered the lighting, the angles, and the regions of the head exposed between the major phases of your progress. Any clever eye can look and tell that there really wasn't a whole lot going on there besides changing light, changing hair length/combing, and some smart angles.

So regardless of all of the discussion on his sales techniques, formatting, etc. etc., the results just aren't there. For those of us who are looking for real solutions, its not worth all of the work that goes into this method to still be noticeably balding after a couple years of work. That's speaking after giving the benefit of the doubt to the results anyway. Leon, this is bogus and you damn well know it.

If we want to talk marketing, I think you could also use a lesson. If you'd spent any time lurking here and getting to know the attitudes and talking styles, you'd realize your approach is really off caliber. You'd have been much better off to come in here and be totally honest, "Hey guys, I've devised a hair loss product I'm trying to sell and would like you guys to try it and perhaps give me some testimonials for the website. I'll give you the product for free." Either way you are going to be morally questionable in selling a product you are aware isn't what it appears to be, but we can all understand the business side of things and those of us without the ethical proclivity would probably help, especially if you threw in some kind of other financial incentive. Is that all shady and underhanded? Yup. But its at least how others do it, and to me its just as shady that you are trying to fool everyone here with this ridiculous holier-than-thou strategy of, "I have the secret to hairloss. Its yours for free. I just want the world to have it."
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next