Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

+107
Pumbaa
BOSCO
dudebro
Ronald84
ar
panoslydios
miki9
Complexx
Christos
Mawson06
huli
JDawg
Chromeo
shaggydog
BelieFIsKey
MilBA
ferox
ngb
Xenon
salmandcs
runnerup
NeonMonk
SPAshop
Growdamnit
jaredbecker
Yanks
baldBeyondNorwoodScale
Duketronix
Raxe
RisingFist
mistermr
AS54
Robmos86
moby
GreatDiscovery
Longshanks
Wasabi
mak123
alphadog
Hali-L
EL89
RayDalziel
SlowMoe
side hairtop grow
zambutu
gutted
5b582p3
9rugrats5
CausticSymmetry
granger451
IntoTheWest
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
isis
Paradox
drex1999
LogicSystem
CobaltBlue
tcpratt
sdguy
Zeke
sssgood
bh1546
lambyjay
zerx
Glacier
papillapower
beleza08
fred
NDW
masterfree
canuhandleit
hair.worth.it
duel_black
Zaphod
whodathunkit
dreft
JeetKuneDo
Amaranthaceae
Lw
Mastery
Misirlou
leonmal
Joey Ramone
elan164
Silverlin
calvicie
goten574
bocor
zanza
soccerguy
mphatesmpb
j87x
ubraj
pancacke
Prague
gbp2000
TransGirl
a
magic_gro
nidhogge
rofl
abc123
LittleFighter
Hobbes
111 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 Empty FINALLY... AN INTELLIGENT COMMENT...AND I DON'T EVEN MIND THAT IT IS SOMEWHAT CRITICAL

Post  leonmal Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:59 am

Hi AS54

Even though your letter is somewhat critical, it is at least not a personality  attack, and this is an example of the type of polite, legitimate and relevant debate that I am talking about. Your comments are of an academic nature, not gratuitously defamatory, and you actually address serious and significant issues about the substance of our discussion, in this case; the value of the evidence on the website and elsewhere about the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD, and the rationale and "hidden" reason for the FREE books....both worthy of an intelligent exchange...so here goes;

THE EVIDENCE

You will see that there many different opinions on the value and convincing nature of this existing proof ABOUT MY OWN CASE and you will have to accept that the proof of its effectiveness is not just limited to me. The results have now been REPLICATED in many, many people, many of whom have posted here and on other forums.

Firstly, and contrary to what you might have as an opinion, my own degree of having STOPPED MY HAIR LOSS and GROWN NEW HAIR is absolutely astounding , especially for  A GUY OF MY AGE ,  now 65, who has been bald for so many years.

No other system could have done this or we would have solved HAIR LOSS and MPB a long time ago, and all of it with with NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY. - most of you know that.

I also openly admit all over the website that I do not have a full head of hair ( yet ), and that I may never recover all of it,  because I started so late...so how much more honest can I be ? I don't cover up my thin spots, I do not use "trick" lighting to hide it. I took pictures from ten different angles with a webcam and a phone and my daughter took some with her digital camera. I show where I have hair and where I do not. If these photos are faked, I should be working for STEVEN SPIELBERG.

And no matter how you try to trivialize it, what I have already recovered is a miracle for me. I no longer look or feel bald  and many other older bald guys and even YOUNG guys who are already very bald  would be overwhelmed to have recovered what I already grew back, to have stopped more hair fall and to have as much hair as I have now.

Go to the website again at www.bornagainhair.com and look at the pictures from August 29, 2013 and compare it to when I started in January 2010...it is AMAZING.

So, I am sorry,  but I have to DISAGREE WITH YOUR OPINION...and so have MANY OTHERS who have expressed their great admiration and satisfaction with this degree of proof of success in my own case.. But of course ...YOUNG guys will want even more then what I recovered,  and FASTER...it is understandable and logical....and that is exactly what is happening in our YOUNGER GUYS...this is what you are ignoring....even though it is correct to say we could use better proof and more pictures.

The other guy on the website, AURELE, also now about 62,  whose photos AND video are impossible to fake unless he is also working for GEORGE LUCAS,  and who I had NO input or control over, has recovered as much hair as as even any YOUNG man would be happy to have. He is obviously different then me and he responded much better and much faster to the MALINIAK METHOD. This is to be expected because everyone is different and has different scalp situations and history and everyone responds at different rates...but almost all our members have responded successfully.

You are right that if what I recovered would be the only degree of success that other YOUNG guys could expect, it may not be worth the effort for some of them, but this is NOT what most YOUNG guys experience. They invariably and logically get much better, faster and more dramatic results then me...which is LOGICAL and which is what I fully expected and stated OVER AND OVER in the book and on the website. The testimonials have proven this to be true.

So, you and some others may NOT be satisfied with this degree of proof and you may want to wait for more photographs and videos...that is your right, and you will probably not try the MALINIAK METHOD. But, many, many others have been SATISFIED WITH THIS EXISTING PROOF and decided to try it now and not to wait. The vast, vast  majority  of them are also now getting results...much better then mine, because almost all of them are MUCH YOUNGER.

There are several dramatic testimonials on the website from YOUNG guys who have allowed me to post their letters and who have used language such as AMAZING and SPECTACULAR to describe their results, in addition to many of the members of this very forum who have posted here and talked of their success.

WE ARE NOT ALL LYING...THIS IS NOT THE JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY !

WHY FREE BOOKS ?

You are ABSOLUTELY right that I give away FREE books to develop a following...but only to the people on this forum and it is exactly for the "business" reason that you state. But I HAVE NO CONTROL WHATSOEVER OVER WHAT THEY WILL SAY AND REPORT.

But, it does NOT lead to the  "confirmation bias" you talk about, which is a way of saying "people will say they got good results just because they got a free $ 30.00 book ? On the contrary, if they did not really get results...these guys would be eager to SCREAM their outrage all over this forum to this "captive", highly motivated and highly skeptical  audience. It is a risk that I eagerly agreed to take, as well as to knowingly subject myself to the verbal abuse of some "TROLLS", because I am so confident in the validity of the MALINIAK METHOD and in the sincerity, truthfulness and significance of the success people have reported.

It is true we would like to have MORE PICTURES from them and I have asked all our recent members to take pictures of their progress and send it to me to add to our small photo gallery. But no matter that you are not impressed, which is your right, the ones we already have are dramatic and compelling to all but the most recalcitrant of naysayers and skeptics, and the "unsolicited" testimonials on our website and on this forum are very convincing to many OTHER people...which is why we have had a steadily growing group of members.

AND YES THIS GETS US FOLLOWERS AND BUSINESS FROM NON-FORUM PEOPLE...FORGIVE ME !

At some point in time people have to use their gut instincts, make an educated guess and use their INTUITION and decide about the sincerity of my persona from the nature and contents of my posts and decide if they want to try this system or not. If they think I am a scam artist and I write all these letters to just fool people...they will not try it.

But I still hope that the vast majority will read the explanation on the website THEMSELVES  and ask themselves;

Does this MALINIAK METHOD make sense when I read the theory and look at the scientific evidence ? OKAY... he wants to sell books and machines, YES....he is verbose and does this nasty  "format" thing... but is the method legitimate or not ? THAT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT.

If you are not satisfied...NO PROBLEM...DO NOT DO IT. If however you see what one of our earliest forum members called the " LAYMAN'S LOGIC" of it all,  and if you also like the EXISTING and compelling PROOF...then come join our group and give it a try.

You will get all my FREE and continuous help and support that you need IF YOU NEED IT....and I never give up until every one of our members gets results.

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  rofl Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:12 pm

yet another deflection from the fact that it simply hasnt been proven to work.

and u have the nerve to call us trolls.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 Empty STOP LYING AND MISLEADING PEOPLE - THE MALINIAK METHOD IS WORKING GREAT FOR ME AND FOR MANY OTHER PEOPLE

Post  leonmal Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:11 am

The MALINIAK METHOD REALLY DOES WORK...so, there is no "deflection" and no truth to any other, irrelevant or stupid comments you have made and as long as you keep lying and obviously trying to mislead people, YOU ARE A TROLL in every sense of the word. I have to  rebut your continued lies so that other people who may benefit from this system are not misled and discouraged from CHECKING IT OUT.

All anybody has to do is go to the website at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and see the proof for themselves as to just how well the MALINIAK METHOD is working, firstly in my own case and then in the photos, videos and testimonials of many other people who have allowed me to use their letters on the website.

The rest of you, just compare the most recent photos I posted on the website from August 29, 2013 to the photos of when I started in January 2010. In the August 29, 2013 photos, in the photo of the TOP of my head, these are not "wisps" of hair like this jerk suggests, but SIGNIFICANT, LONG, FULL, TERMINAL "new" HAIR right in the middle of the TOP of my head where I was completely BALD before for years and years. Also the "frontal" photo shows a person who looks like he has hair and is not bald...to anyone but the most malicious of people.

...no other system would have done this in a man of my age of 65. I have gone from being COMPLETELY BALD on top in 2010 to having a tremendous amount of coverage in 2013...

IT REALLY WORKS...and no matter how many times you repeat the same stupid lie...the  PHOTOS are clear and prove my success... and my results are NOTHING compared to those of AURELE on the website and to the results reported by others.

I AM NOT FINISHED...I still have a way to go but it is already pretty AMAZING. Any bald guy or any guy starting to lose his hair, YOUNG or OLD,  would be ecstatic to first STOP HIS HAIR LOSS and to have this much NEW HAIR grow back. I am now going through a SHEDDING PHASE and expect even better growth in the next "cycle". I am admittedly still thin in the very BACK but my follicles are obviously revived and are no longer DORMANT or stagnant and are going back to acting normally again and "CYCLE"...just like a scalp without HAIR LOSS or MPB.

The YOUNG men in their 20's, 30's, and 40's, are reporting much more AMAZING and SPECTACULAR results then me, which is LOGICAL and to be expected because I was 61 when I started in January 2010.

What is reported on my website is supplemented by the numerous guys on this and other forums who have posted their success with the MALINIAK METHOD and over whom I have NO CONTROL, guys like; HOBBES, DREXX, ARCHON, ELIOTRAMSEY, CLEVE55, WILDMAN, JOENEWBY, RAYDIZIEL, WHODATHUNKIT, JACKSPARROW, RUMINSHAW, SLOEMOE, RAYOFLIGHT( ON nexus)....ETC., ETC. This is in addition to the PRIVATE letters I get from people who do not post on forums and want to keep their hair loss issue confidential.

On the negative side, ZAMBUTU has reported mixed results, first reporting some "maintenance" ( which is already a major accomplishment) and then reporting no more progress. I am not sure what this means, but I am available to help him FREE of charge if he asks...as I have helped others overcome resistance.  THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD RATE OF SUCCESS.

YOU MUST BE A COMPETITOR OR SOMEONE WITH AN AXE TO GRIND...LIKE ONE OR TWO OTHERS WE CAUGHT

I have to wonder why you KEEP LYING like this and who you really are or who you are working for. You must be a competitor or associated with a competitor like one other  constant "naysayer" who it turned out was selling a competitive violet ray device...which I tested repeatedly and which was useless for HAIR LOSS but which he tried desperately to convince me to switch to for use with my method? Or another guy who had a competitive system which also was tried by many people on this forum and then abandoned ?

I do not even mention names because I MYSELF NEVER ATTACK ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE SCIENCE SYSTEM. A  few guys like you have gratuitously attacked me because they are competitors or they are just jealous of our success and are trying to harm us. They have nothing constructive to offer...just useless bile and "venom".

If you are not a competitor or a malicious troll...then you are just in DENIAL and cannot believe that this is really working and are convincing yourself that me and ALL these other people are just lying and only you know the truth...sure.

Would you would prefer everyone just keep using useless DRUGS, LOTIONS and dangerous SURGERY and have people spending thousands of dollars every year for the rest of their lives. If  YOU have a better idea  and more effective system...LET'S SEE IT...OR SHUT UP ALREADY. If you are not happy with my mountains of EVIDENCE and keep trivializing it...let's see proof of your system. You obviously have NOTHING to offer.

I am sick and tired of these personal attacks and the few idiots like you who try to spoil it for everyone else who is just interested in exploring NEW IDEAS about how to deal with HAIR LOSS and MPB because everything else is a FAILURE. Most people are just interested in evaluating the MALINIAK METHOD honestly and fairly without these character assassinations. Challenge me with an academic or scientific argument...and I will still answer you politely.

I have given away FREE books and FREE $ 500.00 machines with absolutely  "NO STRINGS" attached and the freedom for people to report their results with the MALINIAK METHOD both good and bad....does that really sound like a SCAM ? I would not be doing that if I did not really know that this is finally a VALID explanation of the whole HAIR LOSS and MPB syndrome and that the treatment method is working great and has been REPLICATED in so many people. I must have missed the class in SCAM school where they teach you to steal money and NOT to give away stuff for free.

OH..I forgot...that is ANOTHER scam to create "confirmation bias" where people will say they got results but did not....SURE !!! The tough, cynical and frustrated  crowd on this forum want nothing more then to LIE and report fake results about yet another disappointing solution just because they got a FREE $ 30.00 book... but did NOT actually stop their hair loss or grow back their hair...KEEP DREAMING.

READ THE BOOK AND TRY THE MALINIAK METHOD FIRST...IF IT DOES NOT WORK...THEN YOU CALL YELL AND SCREAM AND CALL ME A SCAM ARTIST

Some others on these forums started off even more hostile and cynical until they actually tried the  MALINIAK METHOD and got RESULTS and read the results from others and then became our biggest supporters...I hope you eventually do that...then we will see if you continue to talk this way.

If you read my book you will see that I really want to help and it is not just about making money although this is  obviously also one of my goals. Forgive me that I also want to make some money from this and the next time you come up with something valuable like this let me see you give all of it away for free and not try to profit from it.

But there is something more important behind this HAIR initiative. It is part of a broader initiative to investigate ALTERNATIVE SCIENCES which is the stated goal of our company BORN AGAIN HAIR. My wife's seven year battle with breast cancer destroyed me financially and I do need to rebuild myself with this GOD given ALTERNATIVE SCIENCE about HAIR LOSS. But I am also and mainly doing this to make enough money so I can fund a research initiative into ALTERNATIVE SCIENCES for treating CANCER, this much more serious problem which has baffled the mainstream medical community as much as HAIR LOSS and MPB.

If people see that as a LAYMAN , I was able to come up with something effective for HAIR LOSS and MPB, they will be more willing to listen to my suggestions about certain ALTERNATIVE SCIENCES we should investigate properly for treating CANCER.

I have created a pro-forma foundation for this purpose called F.A.C.T.R.A., the Foundation of Alternative Cancer Treatment Associates and I have received my first written commitment for funding from a large charitable organization in Montreal, but I hope to fund most of it myself and not wait.

Your next comment will probably be that this is also another SCAM...and that my wife agreed to die just to give me a pretext... get a life.

I was warned to stay away from these forums particularly because of these very FEW malicious and hostile trolls but the vast majority of people are so nice and have been so polite and supportive that it has encouraged me to remain engaged with the members of this particular forum and ignore the morons...but I cannot leave LIES unanswered.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 Empty Re: Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast...

Post  miki9 Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:42 am

[quote="leonmal"]The MALINIAK METHOD REALLY DOES WORK...
No, it doesn't. Otherwise, you wouldn't be on this forum.

miki9

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:33 am

'Your next comment will probably be that this is also another SCAM...and that my wife agreed to die just to give me a pretext... get a life.'

Wow leon, u just sunk to a new low.  U failed to prove effectiveness, u tried to talk ur way out of it, and now u try to evoke an emotional response by bringing cancer into it.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 Empty I WILL JUST BE IGNORING THESE SAME FEW IDIOTS FROM NOW ON and FOCUSING ONLY ON THE POLITE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO STOP THEIR HAIR LOSS AND GROW NEW HAIR

Post  leonmal Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:47 am

Firstly, I implore all the rest of you normal and civilized people who have a HAIR LOSS and MPB problem, please do NOT be swayed by these MALICIOUS and HOSTILE few guys who have nothing to say and also having nothing to offer but distortions and LIES...LIES...LIES. Please read about the MALINIAK METHOD theory and study the EVIDENCE yourselves at www.bornagainhair.com. Many, many of those who have tried this method have reported their success right here on this forum and I mentioned their NAMES in one of my last posts. Make up your own minds and don't rely on these second hand distortions and partial accounts from people who are probably competitors.

WHAT GARBAGE to say that " I am on this forum because it does NOT work " YOU must completely BRAIN DEAD or beyond stupid to make such a ridiculous remark.

If the MALINIAK METHOD really did not work, I would be  running AS FAR away and AS FAST AS I COULD from the guys on these forums.

I would not be constantly inviting these type of  WELL INFORMED and HIGHLY MOTIVATED people to read my website and my book about HAIR LOSS and MPB and and I would not keep exposing myself to this abuse. I repeatedly take this risk knowing  that if the majority of this educated and frustrated audience,   TRIED IT AND IF IT REALLY DID NOT GET RESULTS...they would be screaming about how this is all a SCAM, and that it doesn't work all over the Internet...and it would destroy my credibility forever.

But as I expected, and hoped...the vast majority of members here who finally and ACTUALLY TRIED the MALINIAK METHOD got results and reported them here without any interference or input from me. At the start some of them were  as cynical, skeptical and hostile as you few morons...until they tried it and got results.

If I was not convinced that it really works ,  I would have followed the advice I was given a long time ago and I would have stayed as far away from these forums as possible because they warned me of the presence of a few trolls who have nothing constructive to say....just negativity.

WHAT "BETTER" THEORY AND TREATMENT METHOD DO THEY HAVE FOR HAIR LOSS AND MPB... THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY  "NOTHING" constructive TO OFFER...only venom and spit. They are useless.

Now they have the added stupidity of saying that I mention my wife dying from cancer to get "sympathy" ?. If my MALINIAK METHOD did not really works...nobody would care if I had ten( 10) dead wives...you MORONS ! People who hear my story of what I went through, those who write to me  understand my sincerity and understand that someone with my family history would NOT want to mislead people about such a sensitive issue as HAIR LOSS or MPB. ...which has plagued ME my whole life...until I came up with this method.

I was not afraid to face the members of these forums because after much study and experimentation  I knew that the MALINIAK METHOD finally explained the whole HAIR LOSS and MPB syndrome and I saw that the treatment method was working and that we were getting RESULTS in our initial test subjects.

I wanted to see them REPLICATED in independent members of these forums...AND THEY WERE REPLICATED...and many other people from around the world who are not members of these forums but who READ the posts joined us because of the reports on these forums.

It turned out that the overwhelming majority of members here are polite and civilized and they were only interested in the TRUTH and wanted to learn what this is all about,  and then many of them finally tried it but only after one year of back and forth animated, but polite "debate".

My constant purpose and job in posting on these forums is to cater to the vast majority of NORMAL and civilized people , giving away FREE books, answering their questions and helping them for FREE, and to prevent a few malicious and extremely hostile guys from discouraging anyone else from checking this out for THEMSELVES.

YOU DON'T THINK this works ?...YOU DON'T LIKE THE PROOF... EVEN FROM YOUR OWN MEMBERS ?...then do NOT try it...STAY BALD... and just  keep using useless and expensive drugs and lotions for the rest of your lives.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:17 am

You did address a lot of my points in your reply, and I'm surprised to see you be that honest. Thank you.

But where I think you might be inaccurate is in how you assess the way your method would be treated if it was found lacking by forum members. The fact is, this method is not a pill. With something like finasteride, the "procedure" has very little variability. You swallow a pill. There is no right way, wrong way, half-assed way, or marginal way to go about it. You swallow something. Thus, the effects are much easier to track (for a variety of reasons) and to make the association: "Hey, this is happening because of the pill".

With a method like yours, this isn't the case. Rather, its one of those things that has a very high level of variability. The time allotted for massage, the specific technique, magnitude of pressure applied, time using the violet ray, how close its held to the scalp, whether I use my finger nails or flesh of the finger, where I apply the pressure, fingers or palm of hand, whether or not I'd cleaned the scalp first, should I do topicals afterward or before? You see what I'm saying? There are a million and two reasons why someone could get through with your method, fail, and then find reasons why it failed. They will do this to confirm for themselves that the error was on their part because they WANT to believe that there is some non-drug solution out there. Your customers already select themselves as people who want to believe in massage, they self-qualify that. So how could they believe it would fail? It can't, otherwise it would show the last bastion of possible non-drug solutions was lost. Not likely.

Its cognitive dissonance. They will confirm for themselves that the error lies not with the method, but with the application or some other aspect of the minutia that seems reasonable to them personally.

I understand what you are saying when you state that anybody would like to "scream" that this was a failure here at the forum. However, the point you are missing is that most of the critical voices that would do so aren't trying your method to begin with. At that point, you might say "Well, that's your fault. Its free to try". So we're back in another circle again, but Leon you are already aware this circular argument works that way.

But the point still stands that most of the critical voices here aren't doing it because there isn't much good evidence. Everything about the logical human brain recognizes that a solution that is massage related would have been discovered and penetrated through society decades ago probably.

So when you come here and say, "Oh its free to try. I can't control what the responses are. People could be screaming that it sucks all they want", well that isn't exactly how it works. You know that. The people who do try your method are self-selecting as "believers" and for that reason they'll believe despite their results because of what it would mean to lose faith in the last thing they see as being able to help them. The others won't try it because there is no evidence. At any rate, you can always come back and continue to say, "Its free, go ahead and try it" and capitalize on the circular logic because you feel it disarms the nonbelievers for you to act so smug. Even if someone did come here to be critical about the method, you always have the back up argument that "Well it isn't for you, but it was free, and its free for everyone to try and see if it works for them".

In that sense you are behaving like any other salesman who capitalized on physical insecurity. The skin care industry does the SAME thing and relies on the same circular logic. They know people want to believe, will try anything claiming to be a solution, and will justify their results in any way that is compatible with their pre-conceived belief system. If it doesn't work, "Oh I just didn't apply it enough or in the right amount". The difference in this case being that there are a million and one different skin products to try, but there are only a few popular massage techniques out there. So when yours doesn't work, people don't necessarily have the option to throw it aside and try a new one. It has to work, it just has to, massage is the key and I won't believe anything otherwise, so if this doesn't work, well its my fault not leon's. After all, he's so polite and he gives us the book for free!
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Abusing everyone, is NOT the way to get us to buy a violet ray from u.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 pm

and neither is reverse physchology,

perhaps u should make a $29 ebook on marketing techniques instead.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 Empty finally a RELEVANT and diplomatic commentary on a scientific issue

Post  leonmal Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:40 am

HI AS54,,

Thank you for someone else chiming in and finally asking an INTELLIGENT and civilized question, and for making commentary that relates to the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of the debate and is not just some personality attack on irrelevant issues. People who criticize my "formatting" style or imply that I am looking for "sympathy" by mentioning my wife's death from breast cancer are jerks. Like I said before, if this did NOT work, the people who tried it would not care if I had TEN ( 10 ) wives who DIED...they would want to trash me more then ever for "fooling" them.

I am sure that  NONE of you really believe that other members here will allow themselves to be "tricked" and just try my method because they feel "sorry" for me and that they will lie to the rest of you and say that the MALINIAK METHOD works even if it does not...just to "sympathize " with me. NO WAY ! They would do just the opposite and feel even more betrayed then before and REALLY attack me. This is all tangential and irrelevant nonsense.

Even though your comments are still "critical" and you are not a fan of the MALINIAK METHOD ( YET)...your comments are constructive and worthy of a response. For two years now, with guys who were at first even more critical, hostile and skeptical BEFORE THEY TRIED MY METHOD,  I have never run away from or avoided these challenges whatsoever...on thew contrary...I RELISH THEM and love any opportunity to defend the MALINIAK METHOD on real academic levels. Most of them eventually became my biggest supporters.

So, I will ignore from now on the MALICIOUS and VIRULENT insults of those few perpetual critics who have NOT EVEN READ THE BOOK and NOT EVEN "TRIED" the method. They also repeatedly ignore the existing EVIDENCE which is significant, repeatedly corroborative  and very compelling...AND IT IS "GOOD" ...even though we could admittedly use a lot more " GOOD " EVIDENCE and some people may want to wait for that, but many others have already joined us because what they saw till now was convincing enough. They have not been disappointed. What we already have in the way of PROOF, with numerous photos and videos and testimonials from people on this and other forums is more then enough to make an informed decision and it should not and cannot be be peremptorily dismissed or trivialized as some have tried to suggest.

I am glad to here you say that at least you are "surprised" by my honesty" and for throwing me that minor bone. It is a concession which I interpret to mean that in spite of my other "marketing" shortcomings, you can at least sense that I am sincere and honest. It should not surprise you though because I have been like this from the start, never over-hyping or exaggerating my claims, never doctoring my pictures and always being truthful about the time and effort that this takes.

VARIABILITY ISSUE

You are implying that there is a certain "variability" in the description of HOW to do the two techniques that I use in conjunction with the MALINIAK METHOD, thereby implying that this somehow  "invalidates" its scientific basis. I will explain how that is not correct and WHY there has to be what should rather be described as some MARGIN of maneuverability, or what I prefer to call " FLEXIBILITY". The MALINIAK METHOD works within a "RANGE" OF PARAMETERS, so that you have some room to manoeuvre, otherwise it would be useless if it worked only with ONE precise way. We are all slightly different in our hair loss situations and some guys take more time then others and some respond easier then others... so this has to have some "flexibility" or it will not work on a large population of people and be useless for most of us. But there are  DEFINITE  and MINIMAL "boundaries" to respect.

Contrary to what you suggest, and if you have read the book you will see that the INITIAL starting procedures are very specific and detailed...but they are by LOGIC not written in stone and for it to be effective for MANY, MANY people, there has to be some "flexibility" because we are not all the same and do not have the same type or degree of HAIR LOSS and so we have to have a provision for solving MORE DIFFICULT CASES.

That means that as long as you do the MASSAGE techniques to relax the GALEA and restore the blood flow in the way I suggest and in the CORRECT PLACE( which is THE most important issue)  and for the MINIMUM of time that I suggest, and as long as you use the specific type of VIOLET RAY that I describe within the range of the LOWEST power settings of the ORIGINAL specs that I mention...for the MINIMUM time that I recommend...YOU WILL SEE RESULTS.

People will naturally do the massage their own way and even add massage machines and they will add their own little twists to how to use the violet ray...but it will ALL work as long as you respect the MINIMUMS that I suggest and use the correct machine. For most people, the MINIMUM initial settings have been sufficient to obtain results on an average of between 3-5 months. If someone is SLOW or RESISTANT...I have just increased the TIME on both procedures. If someone is Really resistant, like 5 or 6 cases I have had so far who took over one year,  I added  an extra follicle CLEANSE because nothing will grow through extremely HARD debris clogging a follicle.

This all means that the INITIAL techniques are in fact described in detail with specific times and settings BUT you have some  "margin" to manoeuvre and we are getting results with many people as long as they are operating within this RANGE of initial parameters, so you will not fail just because you did the massage for only 12 minutes instead of 15 or you did it with your PALMS instead of your fingers or used the violet ray at a slightly higher setting then what I use( but NOT lower) .

If the MALINIAK METHOD would only work in one NARROW way,this system would be as useless as those convoluted diets which tell you to eat  300 SPECIFIC things and avoid eating 300 other things...and if you fail, it is because you did not eat an "organic" banana every second Tuesday in a month with no " R" in its name ! ALL USELESS.

I like to compare this minor FLEXIBILITY of the procedures, which remember is still pretty "SPECIFIC",  to a process like BODYBUILDING. If you want to grow big muscles or biceps in particular, it is easy to know what to do BUT you have to do the basics and there is no ONE single amount of REPS or SETS or type of exercise OR WEIGHT that is the ONLY one which will give results for everyone...YOU CAN DO IT MANY WAYS...BUT YOU DO HAVE TO WORK WITHIN A CERTAIN minimum "RANGE" OF PARAMETERS. For example, you cannot get results using less weight then what is required to activate your muscles fibers and you cannot do it for so little time as to not stress your muscles into growing. Different people will react differently to different exercises and respond at different rates.  This is because we are all so different....BUT YOU MUST DO A CERTAIN "MINIMUM" of the correct procedures to get results under any circumstances.

The same is true for these techniques to treat HAIR LOSS and MPB with the MALINIAK METHOD. You cannot just do any wild irrelevant  "variation" of my techniques, like MASSAGING in the wrong place and you have to stay within my recommended MINIMUM ..BUT AS LONG AS YOU RELAX THE GALEA PROPERLY and in the PROPER PLACE to restore the blood flow and as long as you use the type of VIOLET RAY device with the power I suggest and do at least the MINIMUM starting procedures...you will get results and STOP YOUR HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR... just like the vast majority of our members.

Maybe one day we will discover that the PERFECT frequency for reviving dormant hair follicles with the machine is exactly 346.982 KHZ and that the massage only on the occipitalis muscles at a 45.6 degree angle to GALEA is the optimal place for massage and that 11.5 minutes is the BEST amount of time...but RIGHT NOW WE KNOW FROM OUR RESULTS THAT WE ARE STOPPING HAIR LOSS AND GROWING NEW HAIR by using my techniques within the RANGE of parameters that seem to include that these PERFECT specifications would be.

I won't address the marketing and sales questions because I admit I am a "salesman" and that my "marketing" sucks and my website looks amateurish. You would be surprised at how many people compliment my approach and have joined us only because they SENSE and believe in my SINCERITY about all of this. All of this other discussion is again just incidental and irrelevant compared to the central question, which is;

DOES the MALINIAK METHOD WORKS OR NOT ?

I repeat that IT DOES WORK and we are really getting these HONEST results you see and read about and the book is still FREE to anyone from this forum who writes to me at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and asks for it while identifying who he is on this forum...THAT STILL INCLUDES THE HOSTILE GUYS !

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:15 am

Well there aren't many points I can argue in that post haha.

I guess there is something I just can't comprehend, and perhaps that's a shortcoming in my perspective. Its just something that isn't making sense to me logically, I guess.

Okay, you come here and present your method. You offer the book for free. If it works, you build a following, maybe get some ancillary purchases of the book from word of mouth and people here who are grateful for your contribution, and maybe you get some traffic to the site so you can enhance your search rankings. If the method doesn't work though (and assuming people here would give an honest critique at your expense), what could you accomplish then by not securing some kind of payment up front? To me, it suggests you'd really have to be truly confident you have the answer here, and I don't mean the sales pitch, I mean deep down you would have to believe you've got something.

Unless I'm missing something. Is there some "key" to your method that people who got the free book would later have to pay for? Some additional product required down the road that is pivotal to success? I just can't comprehend there isn't some ace in the hole that would net you cash later on. If you have something you consider truly valuable, what is your motive to give the entirety of it away for free? Is there some kind of foot-in-the-door technique happening?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:13 am

He says in the book that it's essential to purchase a violet ray, and it's imperative to buy it from him or we won't be able to get one powerful enough to work.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:20 pm

ok im done with this guy . no matter what we say, he twists round our words, and throws it back to us in a sales pitch.
Im going to take his advice and 'STAY BALD'
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Okay, so I've joined up to offer Leon some support (and, I guess, tell my story). C'mon, guys, give him a break, will ya? At least he's doing SOMETHING about MPB!

What are you guys doing about it? Hmm? I understand your scepticism but, I don't know about you blokes, but I'm trying EVERY EFFING thing I can to grow back my hair (I'm a Norwood 3V). Having said that, I most likely won't be using a violet ray (that UV light can't be too good for you - I'll do some research, though).

Instead of attacking Leon, let's just ask questions and then ask a few more. I quite like the galea theory; it makes sense to me. He's not forcing you to do or buy anything. Think for yourself - like he is doing.

Quick back story:
I've been experiencing MPB since 2006. In 2011, after probably leaving it too late, I finally decided to do something about it - by natural means. I stupidly tried rubbing my fingernails together for several months  Embarassed , then I discovered boar-bristle brushing from Mukundra M and a bloke called poidol.

Massage came much later, like, in late 2012. A few months ago, I saw these galea threads and I've been loosening up my scalp ever since. I'm now combining brushing and galea loosening.

So, after two years, I think I have a little bit of improvement. I have lots of vellus hairs over my massive crown bald patch, and several terminals have returned in the centre. I'll just keep going, I guess. I'm hoping that my vessel network will continue to build. If it takes years, well then it takes years...

Oh, just in case: No, I don't know Leon or work with him. I've been a lurker here for a while...

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:28 pm

nevermind.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Hey, man, that's why I'm saying to think for yourself. You don't have to believe the violet ray theory. Just do what feels right for you. Like I said, I'm just doing brushing and galea work - and this doesn't cost anything.

You can see through Leon's passionate responses that some people probably have seen improvements with his method - but every person's scalp reacts differently. I'm sure there are also a load of people whom this method hasn't worked for. Leon probably does give the impression that it WILL work for everyone, but everyone says that when they see some success.

If you want proof from him, maybe just ask nicely and put a little friendly pressure on him to post some of his client's pics or something.

See, I visit these forums to get advice, ideas and news on people's progress, but all I'm seeing at the moment is attack after attack.

I reckon this thread should get back to informative conversation. Who's in?

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Why did you delete your post?

Now my post won't make sense...

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:20 am

no. ive had enough. read the entire thread before u comment on this any further.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:34 am

Joey Ramone wrote:He says in the book that it's essential to purchase a violet ray, and it's imperative to buy it from him or we won't be able to get one powerful enough to work.

Well there you have it. Leon, that's a shady technique. I'd return to my original point and say if you wanted to earn favor with those of us here, just be up front and avoid withholding that information. I think it would work better for you if you just showed up and said you were selling this, gave us enough evidence/details to justify it, and also gave us the price. People understand charging money for something you've invested yourself in. The problem with that, regarding your method, is that you don't have the evidence or details to justify our initial investment. So you sneak it in later, and paint yourself as this stand-up guy who just wants to hand his work over to us for free. This is whats irritating everyone, along with the formatting and continuous repetition of the same sales text. Its the pretentiousness. We've all been sold something before, we don't need to be coddled from the fact this is a financial transaction.

Another thing I don't like about this is that someone new to the world of hairloss is apt to believe almost anything. They haven't learned from trial and error to make the critical assessments they need to. We've all been there, buying DHT suppressing topical oils and all of that bullshit. So I don't like to see people at that stage exposed to this kind of stuff because again, they're apt to dive in and throw you their money because they are desperate to get ahead of their hair loss. Obviously they've got to live and learn for themselves, but its one thing to acknowledge those scams are out there and another to sit here and listen to one on this forum.

I mean its just no different than any other "add on" sales technique used by anybody else in any marketplace. Oh you've got that guys version of product "x", well our "y" version comes with super-z and "x" just can't work without our patented super-z. He's just differentiating his method and giving it something tangible he can put a price tag on, also giving you poor logic for why he's the only source of said additional product.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 Empty HERE IS ANOTHER "BOLD-FACED LIE " WHICH SHOWS WHAT SCUM THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE

Post  leonmal Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:24 am

NOW THIS IS FUN because we caught you red-handed in a CLEAR LIE !!!

One of my smartest clients when I was a lawyer used to say; " FIGURES DON'T LIE...AND LIARS DON'T FIGURE". These liars never figured that all I have to do is actually SHOW YOU what i REALLY say in the book instead of what they try to LIE about, like they are doing with this complete LIE about what I say about buying a violet ray device.

Joey Ramone, whoever that is, is outright mis-representing what I say in the book when he says, in talking about my book, that;

" He says in the book that is is essential to purchase a violet ray , and it is imperative to to buy if from him or we won't be able to get one one powerful enough to work" [/color]

YOU TOO...AS54 PLEASE ALSO READ THIS FOLLOWING EXTRACT FROM MY BOOK, WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT READ,  AND YOU WON'T SAY " THERE YOU HAVE IT ...OR... THAT I WAS WITHHOLDING SOMETHING FROM YOU". MAYBE NOW EVEN YOU TOO WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND HOW I AM BEING ABUSED AND LIED ABOUT BY THESE VERY "FEW" TROLLS.

PERHAPS YOU WILL FINALLY REALIZE THAT JUST AS THEY ARE LYING ABOUT THIS, THEY ARE ALSO LYING TO ALL OF YOU IN SAYING THAT THE " MALINIAK METHOD" DOES NOT WORK OR THAT THE PROOF IS "not" GOOD....DESPITE ALL THE POSTS AND TESTIMONIALS FROM YOUR OWN MEMBERS. THESE FEW GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT OUTRIGHT REPEAT LIARS...AND THIS IS FINALLY THE CLEAREST  "SMOKING GUN".

Here is the exact extract from the book and you will see that I NEVER force anyone to buy the machine from us AND I even tell them they can get one on the Internet for under $ 100.00 . Here is what I ACTUALLY say in the book at around page 55;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was eager to get a hold of one of these devices A.S.A.P. and I
preferred to start with one of the OLDER models which has been
around for years so I bought the first one I found on E-Bay. I paid
about $ 100.00 for an old MASTER model which is probably not
in perfect shape and probably did not have the original POWER
output intended for these devices, but I still got great results from
the start.
But since some areas were slower to respond, after the first six
months I added and tested newer, stronger devices which seem to
have improved my results by activating follicles in areas that were
more resistant. You can choose a manufacturer of your own from
the Internet or E-BAY and many are available for under $ 100.00.
But if you do not want to shop around yourself,
and  as  many  of  our  members  have  now
requested, you can buy one through us but the
one we resell from our preferred manufacturer is
a top quality machine exactly like the one I use,
which cost between $475.00 to $525.00 depending
on shipping costs to your country.

If you can’t afford that, then as we say on the website, you can get
a device yourself for under $100.00 on the Internet from numerous
suppliers.

THE MALINIAK METHOD
The MALINIAK METHOD is very inexpensive when compared
to all other hair loss treatments which cost thousands of dollars and
you pay for drugs and lotions for years. With our system you make
a ONE TIME payment for the book and for a violet ray. Even the
quality DEVICE we recommend cost about what a good tennis
racquet costs and it will last for years.
As I suggested on the web page, we originally did NOT want to
profit from your purchase of the machine nor promote or sell any
model in particular so I indicated you can buy one these devices
from any of a large number of manufacturers and suppliers that
advertise on the internet or on E-Bay. You will see there are a wide
variety of prices ranging from under $100.00 to several hundreds
of dollars to suit all different kinds of budgets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later on, at page 57, I give the EXACT specs of the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA which is the output of the device I use, and the ONLY one I found effective after testing over 24 different models from manufacturers all over the world,  and I have ALWAYS said...that as long as you find one with these EXACT SPECS...you can buy it elsewhere if you want

If this direct proof of their LIES don't convince you, it means you are one of these perpetual trolls and that you DON'T WANT to know the TRUTH or have some "hidden agenda" which you are with-holding.

The REST OF YOU; IF YOU CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO THESE IDIOTS AND LIARS YOU WILL NEVER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM WITH HAIR LOSS AND MPB and you will miss out on the benefits of this MALINIAK METHOD.

LISTEN TO ME AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

The REST of you on this forum can now see a FLAGRANT example of the type of OUTRIGHT LIES that some of these idiots are prepared to say....which shows they have either never read the book  OR WORSE....they have read the book and are DELIBERATELY misquoting it because they have some MALICIOUS purpose in mis-leading the rest of you away from this MALINIAK METHOD. They see that is finally a REAL,  EFFECTIVE and INEXPENSIVE way to deal with HAIR LOSS and MPB and they don't like it. They must be a competitor or friends with one of our competitors to tell such outright lies...or they are just jealous that someone else came up with something that works and THEY DID NOT.

This is just the most recent of several other outright and  FLAGRANT lies that these morons are prepared to tell the rest of you, which is why I keep pleading with you all to PLEASE READ THE BOOK YOURSELVES and do not rely on these second hand accounts AND DISTORTIONS. Also, PLEASE REVIEW THE EVIDENCE YOURSELVES of how effective this MALINIAK METHOD really is by going to the website at www.bornagainhair.com and seeing the proof witht your own eyes and also look up some of the posts from the guys from this forum who have reported success with this method. I posted some of their names in an earlier post.

The only reason I continue to appear on this forum is because I know that these LIARS are just a very small group of MALICIOUS, un-redeemable TROLLS and that the VAST MAJORITY of people here have been polite and civilized and have shown a tremendous interest in my method and expressed to me a sincere APPRECIATION for what I am doing and they have  treated me very nicely...I will NOT allow these few mental midgets too discourage me from continuing to interact with everyone else.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE REST OF YOU FOR HAVING HELPED MAKE THE MALINIAK METHOD KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD.

I appreciate what the people on this forum have done for the MALINIAK METHOD in giving it all this attention and it has helped to create a BUZZ and a great awareness in people from all over the world who do NOT appear on these forums, but do read them, and IT PLAYED A ROLE in getting them to decide to JOIN OUR GROUP. This has been a  TREMENDOUS boost for us...even the "negative" comments get us attention...especially when other people see I am not afraid of rebutting these comments.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:29 pm

Alright dickbag, since you want to get so aggressive, here's the quote from you on the papilla power thread where you state that no one saw regrowth until they started using the device that you recommend.  This also suggests that the galea massage won't be effective unless people do it in conjunction with the specific violet ray you provide.

leonmal wrote:The violet ray device that I use has much more power than what we need for HAIR GROWTH and that is why I advise to use it at the lowest settings to start, but even the MINIMAL output on the top quality device that I use is higher that the MAXIMUM output on any of the cheaper devices, or devices which do not have ALL the secs that I refer to in my book and which reproduce the specs of the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA. BUT...it is NOT just about the voltage rating, so even if some other solid state device claims to have 46KV, as you refer to, it may not have the other specs which are as important, if not even more important than the voltage, which are the FREQUENCY RANGE and the AMPERAGE.

There are so many of these type of devices on the market for various uses and just because a device is called a "violet ray" it does NOT mean it meets with all of the specifications which I recommend and it does not mean it is effective for hair loss. Many manufacturers have now become aware of this MALINIAK METHOD phenomenon and have tried to cash in on it by claiming that their device is the one that I use...but that is FALSE.

I have actually tested DOZENS of different machines from all around the world, including these SOLID STATE devices and although they seem to be beneficial for things like FACIAL treatments, IN MY EXPERIENCE and in my testing, they do NOT work for hair loss...it was obvious. Some people tried to get away with buying cheaper machines and they did not get any results either. After they switched to the device I recommended, they started getting results.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:39 pm

Leon, that comment would make it appear that you are insinuating success relies on getting the device you are offering. I understand you are saying that people have the option to go buy another. Again that seems to be just another sales technique to earn the trust of your customers, by not making yourself seem exclusive you also give the impression you are trustworthy. But the comment Joey posted seems to show that while you give that option, you are pretty firm in the belief that for hair loss as opposed to facial uses, your instrument or something identical is necessary. Are there any other models out there from other vendors that meet your specifications?

I guess what still has me troubled, Leon, is that I'd like you to be honest about your angle. What is the incentive for you to come here and offer your method for free. Does the prospect of the traffic moving through this site justify that tactic? Is it giving you a return to do it this way? I'm referring to customers referred to your site from visitng this one.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:17 pm

I'm amazed you guys have been allocating time to this. He has gone far beyond insinuating it in the pappilla thread(Link):

leonmal wrote:Gentlemen,

I only intervene now when someone says something that is wrong OR which suggests a variation to the MALINIAK METHOD without having done any testing of it and which is a complete and unfounded " GUESS".... EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT IS IN GOOD FAITH AND THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HELP.  When this happens, it compels me to intervene because it can lead people to not do the MALINIAK METHOD correctly and then be disappointed AND NOT GET RESULTS.

It took so long, and so much actual testing and  TRIAL AND ERROR for me to come up with this method and to test various machines until I got the results I was looking for,  and which is finally really working to STOP HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR in so many people...it makes absolutely NO SENSE to fool around with it or change it based on sheer speculation and with no actual testing to back up these suggestions.

You must do the MALINIAK METHOD EXACTLY as I explain in the book and you MUST get ONLY the correct violet ray device I recommend because it is the only one which duplicates the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA ....and do not waste your time or money on any "OTHER" device...or you will fail to get the FULL benefits of the MALINIAK METHOD.

Firstly, to respond to the comments by MEATWAD, the violet ray device is NOT an ULTRA- VIOLET RADIATION source ( except for the very minor ultra-violet component of any visible light spectrum). The word "violet" only refers to the color of the gas that was used in the original models which glowed purplish and which gave it its name. The newer models also use a gas which glows RED and it is still a "violet ray machine. So, it is not an ultra-violet device at all ...it is a high frequency, high voltage  generator.

Secondly, the comment that "other violet ray devices might be strong enough because they feel STRONG"  , or as some guys said before, " because they had a real BUZZ to them"  is WRONG. This is a meaningless characteristic and you will be mis-lead into buying a device which is totally useless for stimulating HAIR FOLLICLES.The makers of CHEAPER models make them "feel" strong by just increasing the amperage, but this is NOT the important spec...in fact the LOWER the amperage, the better...according to the original science. The most important spec is the FREQUENCY range because it is this " vibration" which, according to my theory, and to the results we are getting which PROVE that I am right,  is what is clearing the follicles of their accumulated DHT and other debris, and which is reviving them and inducing them to produce hair again.

THE CHEAPER MODELS DO NOT COME CLOSE TO THE CORRECT FREQUENCY or VOLTAGE RANGE...SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON ANY OF THEM...I HAVE TESTED DOZENS OF THEM AND THEY WERE USELESS FOR THIS PURPOSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH "buzz" THEY HAD.

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Getting some regrowth for real, and really fast... - Page 23 Empty HOW MANY MORE TIMES WILL YOU KEEP IGNORING THE TRUTH and twisting it ?

Post  leonmal Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:27 am

Before I answer this latest nonsense. which is now FUN because it reminds me of my adversarial days a s a  LAWYER, and before anything else, I want to remind everyone that whatever you end up doing about getting a machine, and as important as it is, the "KEY"" to the whole MALINIAK METHOD is still first and foremost the MASSAGE to relax the GALEA and restore the proper BLOOD FLOW to the follicles. Without that, the most expensive, most powerful machine in the world will do very little or nothing.

I am not being "aggressive"...you have not seen me be really aggressive yet. I am just defending against this repeated nonsense and outright lies and misquotes,  which NOW border on LIBEL and DEFAMATION, and that only a few guys keep telling. I do it so that all the other NORMAL and civilized people here are not misled, and to protect the integrity of the proper way to use the MALINIAK METHOD and not some stupid "variation" suggested by guys who have not even read the book or tried the method.

NOW BACK TO THIS WASTE OF TIME NONSENSE

CAN YOU NOT READ ? You hide behind FAKE names whereas others have written to me and identified themselves, and you make outrageous comments even when you are confronted by the blatant LIES you are telling. You don't even read my comments carefully from this earlier post that you yourself just mentioned OR put it into the proper context...which is just like lying ; You quote me as saying;

THE CHEAPER MODELS DO NOT COME CLOSE TO THE CORRECT FREQUENCY or VOLTAGE RANGE...SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON ANY OF THEM...I HAVE TESTED DOZENS OF THEM AND THEY WERE USELESS FOR THIS PURPOSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH "buzz" THEY HAD

I have not hidden this opinion. It is not a secret that I have "with-held". It is all here in the open on this forum IN A PREVIOUS POST. How much more honest can I be?

This comment about cheaper machines is all ABSOLUTELY true. I had to post that particular comment because some guy here tried to convince people to buy a cheap Ukrainian machine because it had a lot of "BUZZ"...a useless and meaningless term which some machines achieve just by raising the  AMPERAGE...something which is cheap to do but USELESS for HAIR LOSS. It is instead the FREQUENCY and VOLTAGE of the machines which are more relevant for stimulating dormant follicles. He never tested it to see if it got results and never tested any other device,  and YET here he was giving this USELESS ADVICE to people...because it had a "BUZZ"!

As it says in that quote,  it is true I have in fact TESTED dozens of these machines ( including that Ukranian device) from suppliers all over the world who desperately  wanted to work with us and who sent me samples and prototypes. Don't you think I would have LOVED to find an effective CHEAPER device ? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT FOR BUSINESS...but they were all USELESS...including some who even use the name TESLA in their products.

YOU STILL DO NOT HAVE TO BUY A MACHINE FROM US...BUT I DO CONSTANTLY "URGE" PEOPLE TO DO SO...

I posted a direct quote from the book which says that you do NOT have to buy the machine from us. How much clearer can that be ? I did not even sell machines at all AT THE BEGINNING until it became a problem with people getting the wrong type of devices and also because many people did not want to shop around and wanted to get the whole system from us.

I have stated over and over again, both here, in my blogs and POSTS and in letters to members who write to me, that I do NOT force them to buy a machine from us,

I ADMIT...I ADMIT...I ADMIT ...  that I do strongly URGE people to do so to MAKE SURE they get the proper device.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? YOU WOULD PROBABLY PREFER THEY FOLLOW THE INCORRECT ADVICE OF SOMEONE WHO NEVER TESTED ANYTHING AND THAT THEY WASTE THEIR TIME WITH THE WRONG MACHINE ? I guess that makes more sense to you.

This ONLY became necessary because I used to spend HOURS and hours answering letters and helping people to try to find good DEVICES on the Internet from other suppliers, NEW and USED, and I still do, when someone writes to me and says he really can't afford it...like several "students" have done recently . They researched themselves to find ones which claimed to have the correct specs of the ORIGINAL SCIENCE which I spell out in the book and submitted to me for comment, and I would tell them openly and frankly if it was the device I used, or similar to it AND THEY BOUGHT IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE.

But it led to nothing but trouble because so many cheaters have emerged on the Internet who are trying to cash in on the MALINIAK METHOD and who sell machines which are "TOYS" compared to the power of the original TESLA device, that I could not and would not trust any other source, even the ones that looked like the one I used because they were not really putting out the power claimed.

SOME WERE TOO POWERFUL and can harm the hair follicles.

I still, to this day,  help some poor students who write to me for help, to buy a device elsewhere. I review their research but I now tell people that I cannot make any claims to them about the effectiveness of the device that is not coming from us OR make any statements as to whether it really produces the specs the seller is claiming....I WOULD HAVE TO GET IT IN MY OWN HANDS AND TEST IT  FIRST.

Some manufacturers have even implied that they are the MALINIAK METHOD supplier or that their machine is the one to be used with the MALINIAK METHOD. ALL A BUNCH OF LIES....but PROOF that the MALINIAK METHOD has created such a tremendous following that people are trying to COPY me and cash in on this phenomenon...THE BEST CORROBORATION !

SO I WILL REPEAT IT ONE MORE TIME..." you do not have to buy a machine from us....you do not have to buy a machine from us...you do not have to buy a machine from us...... is that still not clear enough ?

BUT I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO DO SO.
- OOPS... " I DID IT AGAIN" !!! ( as Brittany Spears would say )

IF YOU DON'T...YOU MAY BE DISAPPOINTED AND END UP WITH THE WRONG DEVICE AND WASTE YOUR TIME.

What counts for me more then anything is to make sure people do the MALINIAK METHOD correctly, so forgive me for trying to protect the integrity of this system against MORONIC comments like that untested advice about a machine with a "BUZZ" or other stupid untested "variations" of my method some people have suggested, and forgive me for trying to make a few bucks.

The next time YOU come up with something as REVOLUTIONARY and useful as this...I want to see you give it all away for free and not try to make a few bucks....SURE !

I have continuously given away my books for FREE to members here....and still some of you jerks make comments without even having read it....even though it's FREE!  At the start, three years ago, I even gave away a FEW free machines worth $ 500.00  but ONLY to people on these " cynical" and "hostile" forums to TEST my method and report their findings...WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED and the freedom to report their results...good or bad.

Now, after three years of this type of testing and feedback, and after seeing that the MALINIAK METHOD really works, MOST  people are so civilized and appreciative that they do not begrudge me for trying to make some money off this and ACTUALLY have insisted on getting a machine from us even though they know they could buy the correct device themselves elsewhere and save a few bucks.

I do NOT make most of my money from the few people on this forum...it comes from all the other people around the world who don't participate in these FEEDING FRENZIES...BUT WHAT IS SAID ON THESE FORUMS HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL AND PERSUASIVE ...so I really appreciate it and IGNORE the few "naysayers".

All of this  "PISSING MATCH" about where to get a machine,  and me preferring and "URGING" that you get it from us and this whole side-show is nothing but a useless SOAP-OPERA which distracts us from MAIN objective which is to STOP OUR HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR ..everything else in these exchanges is a waste of everyone's time perpetrated by MEAN, malicious and jealous, people who have NOTHING TO OFFER THEMSELVES.

Please, the rest of you, do not be distracted by this useless jibber- jabber. Just do the MALINIAK METHOD CORRECTLY and you will not be disappointed.

Get the machine from the MOON if you want...just get the right one.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:15 am

Leon, it isn't about a pissing match at this point. I just wanted to see you admit that you indeed did come up with this method in order to sell a product. What people will have to decide for themselves - with a little reasoning - is which came first. Did you truly experiment with and then find a solution for hair loss and decide you should profit from your hard work by sharing the valuable secret? Or was it the reverse? Did you decide you wanted to make a profit, so you came up with a hair loss treatment to sell?

We're all adults here and without being able to know what you are really about, I guess its up for everyone to decide for themselves if you're legitimate.

But in the end I think we have to work with the information we have, and just be deductive:

• Drawing from your website, we only have two subjects to display the results. Between these two subjects (one of which is yourself, which reduces credibility initially), the photographic evidence is far from scientific with varied angles/lighting/hair combing to the point of almost being incomparable.

• Logic would tell us if you had a customer base even 1% as worldwide as you claim, and if your method worked even half as well as you claim, there should be thousands of people for whom you have documentation of clear results. These results would validate your method, would basically make you a famous man, and would substantially boost your business. There would be an incentive to show your evidence.

• So the lack of evidence on your site is basically clear proof that either (A) you don't have a customer base and/or (B) your method does not work, and if its the former, its probably because of the latter.

• Your website is formatted and designed in exactly the same manner as every make-a-buck e-business site out there. Take your pic: e-dating books that help you pick up women, the secret to making your voice deeper, grow three inches taller!, so on and so forth. These sites are well embedded into the collective consciousness as cheesy and insincere sales funnels, almost to the point of being jokes of themselves. Yet your site is built just like this. If you were legitimate, why would you be pitching your method this way. In fact, why would you be pitching it at all. A cure for baldness is not like selling a meatloaf tray...you don't have to pitch it that way. You have to pitch a meatloaf pan because no one actually wants it, and you've got to convince them they do. You don't have to pitch a legitimate baldness cure, unless there isn't enough evidence to make it believable, and we're back at square one.

• How many years have you been in business? With the type of success you claim to be having with a "world-wide" network of customers, something that legitimately cured hairloss wouldn't be buried in google searches. It would be plastered everywhere. Hell, you'd be a household name. Again, we're talking about baldness here. It wouldn't take long for a true baldness cure to penetrate the market, it isn't something you've got to push through distribution. It would diffuse outward like a goddamn plague, regardless of whether Leon maintained control of the method. In fact it probably would be copied and sold by a more prominent figure in the industry, but yet we don't see that either. If there were a legitimate cure in Leon's method, some big player in the industry would know about it and would be profiting from it as we speak. If there's money to be made on a hair loss cure, its not something the industry would be leaving alone.

• Your arguments make clear use of BS pseudo-science that shows a lack of understanding of basic biochemistry and cellular biology. This undermines your legitimacy. You've made the claim that DHT binds to hair follicles. This isn't true. You've made the claim that a particular frequency can "dislodge" DHT from hair follicles. You are painting a totally incorrect view of what's happening in the cell, and digging yourself a hole. DHT is an intracellular hormone. It signals inside of a cell nucleus. It can't be "knocked off". And I'm pretty sure that eliminates all of your reasoning for needing a violet ray.

Poor science, manipulative use of language, cheesy sales tactics, painfully little evidence. The logic just doesn't agree with what you are putting forth Leon. I'm not saying you are wrong at all for wanting to profit on a need, its what business people do. But at the same time I don't like to see people fooled into spending their money, especially when I know us guys with hair loss are pretty much willing to do anything because we want a cure so damn badly. And the fact remains, you could've been more successful selling this here...if you'd done more research.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next