Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?

3 posters

Go down

Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? Empty Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?

Post  MikeGore Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:56 pm

Hi,

We already know that MPB is a multi-faceted problem and we need to take care of our health 360. So already knowing that is important, combining that with a clinic treatment might be the only hope for some of us.

Most of the treatment requires removal of fat from the body, which I don't like the sound of. Probably would leave scarring.

Is there any promising stem cell treatment to regrow the hair follicles that doesn't require liposuction. I heard this could even cause cancer in some cases.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? Empty Re: Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?

Post  MikeGore Mon May 13, 2024 12:43 am

I've found some clinics offering Allogenic Stem Cell treatments.

They are very rare and hard to find. I'm guessing this is due to the regulation.

Just as I was getting excited at the idea of doing an allogenenic stem cell treatment for hair loss, I've also read some things that is worrisome. Is allogenic stem cell treatment for hair loss dangerous?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction? Empty Re: Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue May 14, 2024 8:05 am

MikeGore wrote:I've found some clinics offering Allogenic Stem Cell treatments.

They are very rare and hard to find. I'm guessing this is due to the regulation.

Just as I was getting excited at the idea of doing an allogenenic stem cell treatment for hair loss, I've also read some things that is worrisome. Is allogenic stem cell treatment for hair loss dangerous?

The allopathic model and especially the physicians who are indoctrinated into this mindset in the vast majority of cases have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about.

This especially extends to most of what is found on the "approved" Internet sites, especially those such as WedMD, Health Central, Mayo Clinic, etc.  Most of this is inverted reality, loaded with half-truths and out of context claims.

So the most common we hear about are those proclaiming mechanistic cause and effect entirely based on correlation or epidemiology, which is not science at all.

Meaning, claims that certain things cause cancer are usually incorrect and those things or procedures deemed safe are not really safe from cancer.

So with said, normally it is necessary to go outside of FDA 'regulated' countries to receive the allogenenic stem cell treatments.

Allogeneic stem cells are not required to be received via liposuction.

Instead they can be sourced from various tissues and biological materials.

Peripheral blood stem cells (PBSCs): These are collected from a donor’s bloodstream through a process called apheresis.

Bone marrow stem cells: These are collected from a donor’s bone marrow through a procedure called bone marrow harvesting.

Umbilical cord blood stem cells and there's more.

That said, I am currently experimenting with a much easier way -- not allogeneic stem cells, but stem cells found in bovine bone marrow. For example: https://amzn.to/4dHYfBN

The idea behind this is 3-fold:  Contains stem cells and a good source of geranylgeraniol (GG) which is a compound synthesized endogenously in the human body via the mevalonate pathway, which is a precursor to things like ubiquinone (CoQ10) vitamin K2 and testosterone, and tocotrienols.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Dudard and Atlas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Thu May 16, 2024 1:05 am

CS, do these stem cells get absorbed? I am suspecting the digestive juices could degrade them. If yes, do bovine stem cells have effects in humans? Very interested to hear your opinion.
Atlas
Atlas

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 am

Atlas wrote:CS, do these stem cells get absorbed? I am suspecting the digestive juices could degrade them. If yes, do bovine stem cells have effects in humans? Very interested to hear your opinion.

So yes this is mechanistic speculation on my part, however despite challenges on digestive juices, there are some botanical extracts that can exert influences.

So with respect to Bovine sourced, freeze dried bone marrow extract, the presence of a ligand for CD62L in raw bone marrow extract is indeed possible. CD62L, also known as L-selectin, is a cell adhesion molecule that plays a crucial role in the homing and trafficking of hematopoietic stem cells within the bone marrow and peripheral tissues. Ligands for CD62L can modulate the expression of CXCR4 on CD34+ bone marrow cells. CXCR4 is a chemokine receptor that, along with its ligand CXCL12 (stromal cell-derived factor 1), is vital for the retention of hematopoietic stem cells in the bone marrow niche.

Research has shown that certain extracts can influence the expression of CXCR4 and the mobilization of CD34+ CD133+ and CD34+ CD133- cells. For instance, an extract from Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA), which is rich in a novel ligand for CD62L, was found to modulate CXCR4 expression on CD34+ bone marrow cells in vitro. This modulation was associated with the mobilization of CD34+ CD133+ and CD34+ CD133- cells in vivo

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Christian-Drapeau/publication/6074106_Mobilization_of_human_CD34CD133_and_CD34CD133-_stem_cells_in_vivo_by_consumption_of_an_extract_from_Aphanizomenon_flos-aquae-related_to_modulation_of_CXCR4_expression_by_an_L-selectin_ligand/links/5a61ef89aca272a158177484/Mobilization-of-human-CD34-CD133-and-CD34-CD133-stem-cells-in-vivo-by-consumption-of-an-extract-from-Aphanizomenon-flos-aquae-related-to-modulation-of-CXCR4-expression-by-an-L-selectin-ligand.pdf

If this is translatable, then the components within bone marrow extract could potentially interact with CD62L, thereby affecting CXCR4 expression and influencing the mobilization of stem cells.

Anyway that being said, even if it is not an effector of stem cells in any way, then just having the "GG" and the raw materials is quite impressive...some promising anecdotes point the way towards the stem cell possibility of it being a ligand.

Then there is the connective tissue value in bone marrow, for which the body has a much harder time with de novo collagen synthesis after the age of 25.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Atlas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Fri May 17, 2024 7:01 am

Awesome! Thank you very much for your detailed answer!
Atlas
Atlas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down