Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise

+35
Columbo
taidan
Zaphod
ronwagn
jimmyw
Lw
tooyoung
Espio
virtua_
Yanks
imprisoned-radical
FATE
pancacke
whodathunkit
hapyman
diffuse
Smurfy
Irenicus
gravyboat
elan164
Misirlou
abc123
brandnew
Mastery
9rugrats5
cassanova
sneha123
lukso
redhead
Whip
ubraj
GreenPower
scottyc33
teacup
39 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 Empty Re: Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise

Post  FATE Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:49 am

pancacke wrote:
FATE? wrote:This is obviously why tramps/homeless people don't go bald, because they are always grounded from sitting and sleeping on the floor or park benches which are usally made from metal what increase the negative ions to the body...
And for the few balding homeless people, that is an easy indication that they are them part time begging tramps what actually have a home, but dress up rough and beg in profitable areas to make extra money!
Doesn't make any sense....
1. homeless people get bald too
2. homeless people wear shoes
3. grounding alone doesn't work for everyone
4. If you see A and B appear together it doesn't mean A=B......

.......It would be the same false theory when I say no girl that I sleep with is bald, and therefor if you sleep with me you won't go bald^^

I was only joking ha ha, but still could answer your points...

1. homeless people get bald too = These are them part time tramps, real tramps never go bald...
2. homeless people wear shoes = But they do spend more time sitting and sleeping on the floor, basically grounding...
3. grounding alone doesn't work for everyone = I can't answer this one as I did'nt know this???
4. If you see A and B appear together it doesn't mean A=B...... = This is not always the case tho...

In all seriousness, Why does grounding not work for everyone?
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 Empty Re: Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise

Post  pancacke Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 am

FATE? wrote:
I was only joking ha ha, but still could answer your points...
Ok, there was another user posting something similar(probably didn't get it back then too lol)

1. homeless people get bald too = These are them part time tramps, real tramps never go bald...
genius
2. homeless people wear shoes = But they do spend more time sitting and sleeping on the floor, basically grounding...
Streets don't ground, but those sleeping in dirt should do fine
I meant for hairloss....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 am

FATE? wrote:

I can only think of a few reasons.

They are insulated. No path to ground, you can test with a meter. Or a weak ground due to resistivity, 5 ohms or less is pretty good. I use a series of several grounding rods into the earth. The closer to the water table means more moisture and greater conductivity, the wetter the better. You can use a multi-ground system or even a grounding plate. Or finally, they are located on another planet besides earth. Smile Slow and steady wins the race.

Last edited by 4039 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 am

I just watched the video about grounding and I was amused by how confidently David Wolfe blabbers on and on about the benefits of grounding, despite his 5th grader's knowledge of chemistry/physics.

"The cell is electircal...not chemical....the cell is electrical...not chemical..."

Absolutely retarded.

I'm sick of the pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo that floods the forums of alternative health groups.

I'm not discounting the potential benefits of grounding. I'm just pointing out that these "gurus" are idiots.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:02 am

imprisoned-radical wrote:I just watched the video about grounding and I was amused by how confidently David Wolfe blabbers on and on about the benefits of grounding, despite his 5th grader's knowledge of chemistry/physics.

"The cell is electircal...not chemical....the cell is electrical...not chemical..."

Absolutely retarded.

I'm sick of the pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo that floods the forums of alternative health groups.

I'm not discounting the potential benefits of grounding. I'm just pointing out that these "gurus" are idiots.

He is right to a certain degree. The cell is not strictly electrical or chemical but in fact both. One can make the argument though that the electrical nature of the cell is the power behind all chemical reactions that take place in said cell. Current research on cell structure is showing that the cell is almost polarized like that of a battery. One side of the cell is positive while the other is negative. On top of this the electrical properties of the cell have a lot of weight into whether or not that cell is healthy due to the cell membranes interaction with structured water, which is another topic unto itself.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 am

The context of David's statement is probably the human body as more than a crude test tube: beyond being viewed as a bunch of controlled chemical reactions and instead complex electromagnetic reactions. Lipitor is a blockbuster drug and free electrons are just that.

Einstein pretty much disregarded neutrinos. Just as most scientists thought Robert Becker to be a nutjob. Though I really enjoyed his book The Body Electric. Smile I also really like Jerry Tennant's "Healing is Voltage." Yeah, I also like and respect David Wolfe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:35 am

Indisputable progress for anyone trying this @home?

I do have a question here about this little theory...I mean David W sure sounds convincing when he shows the impact grounding can have when measured with a voltmeter, and I'm not sure why usually so insightful forum member "imprisoned-radical" didn't read about the internal electricity affecting our cells, but my question is regarding the free radical hunt all these electrons are supposedly doing..

Sure, free radicals will combine with electrons, but the mean free path of the free radicals in the body would most likely result in reactions long before the earth can give you that "magical" boost..or I am thinking to negative here? Rolling Eyes

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise - Page 4 Empty EMF / WiFi Blocking - JDP, panckake and anyone else

Post  Yanks Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey guys... wondering about effcient EMF blocking. Have any idea on the best products? I want to get someone a laptob shield, but don't know what to look for for efficiency and low cost. Cell phone blocking is another area of patrticular interest. Eventually I'd like to get everything blocked. Or close to it... I'll start another thread for this in particular so we can all check in there to see how to protect ourselves as easy as possible.

JDP/pancake I'm sure you have a lot to add here
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:37 am

Yanks wrote:Hey guys... wondering about effcient EMF blocking. Have any idea on the best products? I want to get someone a laptob shield, but don't know what to look for for efficiency and low cost. Cell phone blocking is another area of patrticular interest. Eventually I'd like to get everything blocked. Or close to it... I'll start another thread for this in particular so we can all check in there to see how to protect ourselves as easy as possible.

JDP/pancake I'm sure you have a lot to add here
Best tip is avoid using emf devices, or living near a cell tower etc.

Only turn on your cell if you have too; don't wear it on the body; get a homephone with wire; if you have to use a cell get an old one without fancy internet connection. Don't use wifi use LAN....

Additionally I like orgonite best for EMF protection -terminator with taped contacts; turned on 24/7 in my pockets with fresh batteries. If you have a big source of EMF in your home you can orgonize it as well....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:08 am

pancacke wrote:Additionally I like orgonite best for EMF protection -terminator with taped contacts; turned on 24/7 in my pockets with fresh batteries. If you have a big source of EMF in your home you can orgonize it as well....

Does one have to have the Terminator turned on to produce orgonite? I thought it produced orgonite no matter if the electricity was present? Could burn through a lot of batteries this way, but interesting thought about EMF protection through Terminator.

What about an orgone necklace?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:33 am

virtua_ wrote:
pancacke wrote:Additionally I like orgonite best for EMF protection -terminator with taped contacts; turned on 24/7 in my pockets with fresh batteries. If you have a big source of EMF in your home you can orgonize it as well....

Does one have to have the Terminator turned on to produce orgonite? I thought it produced orgonite no matter if the electricity was present? Could burn through a lot of batteries this way, but interesting thought about EMF protection through Terminator.

What about an orgone necklace?
The orgonite block alone works, but running current through it makes it way more effective, also the coils in it work only with current. I have a reload station for rechargable batteries, it's not convenient to switch so often but other than that...
Orgone necklaces should help as well but not comparable to an orgone zapper with all that other stuff inside to work synergetic.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 am

Yanks, I personally listen to Dr. K on what to do with EMF. He treats lyme and thus ALS patients which is extreme importance in EMF reduction for their survival. He also treats autism which is a form of lyme with autism being correlated with EMF.

He has lots of info scattered on the internet but the first 5:30 minutes has some info here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBKQC2OogcQ&NR=1

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 am

By the way, for anyone curious why I talk so much about lyme it's said that 80 - 100% of everyone has lyme but a great many asymptomatic. However, it's said 80% of everyone who is chronically ill is symptomatic... to varying degrees. I believe these percentages are accurate.

In short, one should not treat heavy metals without treating the pathogens that go with them and vice versa. For instance, heavy metals such as mercury actually helps to keep lyme in check. Chelate the mercury and lyme comes out.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 pm

rdkml wrote:By the way, for anyone curious why I talk so much about lyme it's said that 80 - 100% of everyone has lyme but a great many asymptomatic. However, it's said 80% of everyone who is chronically ill is symptomatic... to varying degrees. I believe these percentages are accurate.

In short, one should not treat heavy metals without treating the pathogens that go with them and vice versa. For instance, heavy metals such as mercury actually helps to keep lyme in check. Chelate the mercury and lyme comes out.

JDP, bare with me here for some very interesting theory that has come to me with these revelations about lyme and spirochetes in general.

Consider this question:

Why is is humanity, since the beginning of all historical records, has been known to horde gold and silver? What value does it have to a less-advanced society who would know nothing about its electrically conductive properties? Well I've known for a long time that humanity has reached technological heights greater than what we know today, and these civilizations were wiped from the map somehow (for archoelogical evidence see Michael Cremo's book, "Forbiddon Archeology".)

Now that is one theory to why humanity has known to horde gold and silver, but now I have thought of another reason. What if the elite of humanity, or some alien race who knew about the healing, spirochete-killing, properties of ingesting gold or silver? Could this have been why the rulers of certain nations lived to be hundreds of years old, as noted in the Bible and other ancient texts from around the world? Or maybe, as Zacharaiah Sitchin believed, perhaps an alien race came here and genetically modified humans to be slaves to gather gold and silver for them?

Perhaps an alien race brought these odd things called Spirochetes to our planet, and did not want to tell us the cure to getting rid of them. They don't want us to live long enough to put the pieces of the puzzle together on what is truly going on this strange prison planet they call Earth.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Makes you wonder how beneficial regularly consuming edible gold and silver leaf is. Smile Some cultures do such as in India. Or consuming edible gold leaf in buddhism. Or how edible gold leaf can help detox and kill Fasciolopsis Buski.

But yeah, ancient times were definitely very advanced.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:02 am

I was just blow drying my hair and got to thinking about whether or not there are any negative effects in terms of EMF. I keep it on cold air so I don't dry my scalp out. My hair actually feels great afterwards always. Are certain types better than others? I've read somewhere you block negative nergy fields from any kind of electrical appliance including hair dryers
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:56 am

Yanks - Why is your diet low sodium?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:12 am

It's actually not so much now that I'm doing SCD, but it's because I tend to overdo it with salt. It becomes very addictive to me and I start using more adn more. This usually results in dry skin, worse scalp condition and more loss.

BTW, I've had to go about SCD a few different times for the intro diet, but I keep noticing pretty good results. I just have tweak it right to stick with it and progress slowly
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:05 am

Yanks, I don't know but reducing EMF and WiFi is important for hair loss based on this quote alone from Dr. K.

"12-13 cases show that when MMP-9 is elevated, mitigating electrosmog, can bring way down. Cell phone radiation elevates MMP-9 which correlates with inflammation in the vascular system."

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6453p15-new-ccsvi-info

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 am

Thanks for everyone's input on this! I plan on getting some silver blankets, underwear etc in the future, but it's so expensive!

Right now I'm looking for a laptop lap stand that would block out a lot of the WiFi. It's a gift for someone who I doubt will subscribe to silver blankets and clothing! I'm just trying to find a good and hopefully inexpensive one. I may just buy some silver cloth for the laptop and tape it on.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:00 am

"Caution about Grounding"

http://www.buildingbiology.ca/pdf/ACHTUNG_ABSCHIRMDECKE.pdf

Could someone summarize this link ?
My electrical knowledge is close to zero.

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:34 am

I think they are just trying to clarify the difference between grounding and shielding. They are not really the same. Grounding doesn't "shield" you from any present electric fields from alternating current (AC). Instead grounding is about being connected to true ground or earth. Not to be confused with some circuits especially in houses where there is no true earth. Instead they use something else to increase the capacitance. A lot of old houses I believe are connected to the earth as their ground but it is possible a lot of newer buildings and houses are not. You are probably better off running your own line to earth for grounding. I have never done it myself but this is my understanding.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am

Thank you Hapy

How can we be sure if our power outlets are connected to the ground ?

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:28 pm

lw-4 wrote:Thank you Hapy
How can we be sure if our power outlets are connected to the ground ?

The shop-earthing website provide a tester with each order. So that everyboy can be sure there's a real ground connexion.

I've been grounding myself for two days now, the two past nights were awesome. Very deep sleep with awesome dreams for both my girlfriend and me. In the morning we couldn't left the bed and we both not heard the alarm clock.

In my dreams I've been driving a camping car in Siberia, I was with my girlfriend and my pet (I have a ferret), we had to pass through the Baïkal lake and the lake was furious with raging waves. We passed through on a giant plaque of ice. My ferret were hurted and broke 3 legs. One of the leg fossilized.

Laughing

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:48 am

lw-4, lol you never had such dreams before? Cool

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next