Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories?

2 posters

Go down

Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? Empty Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories?

Post  shukov Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:42 pm

Earthing was a topic of discussion on here a few years ago but seems to have faded away. Did anyone persist with it over a long period? If not, was this because you found to be ineffective or some other reason? I think most of the talk was in this thread, sorry if I'm out of the loop:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4594-add-grounding-earthing-to-your-regimen-exercise

I liked the ideas behind the theory and they seemed to have some solid scientific backing. Personally I felt actual grounding outside on grass was very good against general stress which most of us suffer from. Was unfortunately a little inconvenient for me or else I'd have done it more. I'm planning to make more of an effort in the near future, hence interested in any developments over the last few years.

shukov

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? Empty Re: Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories?

Post  Jdp710 Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:19 am

I bought expensive recovery bag ($300) and posted in that thread based on positive experience of US in tour de france and was suppose to be better than sheets.

First time giving a review but short answer is don’t bother with it or sheets.  Mine lost full conductivity quickly and thus is just an expensive sheet.  Should have known as made of silver and thus will oxidize quickly.  

If you were to buy maybe the mat would be better.  The mat is made of different material.  

With that said, knowing more about earthing products and my experience using them with recovery bag, there are better solutions out there.  

First off the idea to disipate buildup of electricity can just put your feet on small piece of metal and will do the same thing.  No need to hook up to earth or ground prong of outlet.

Second hooking up wire to negative prong on house outlet your exposing yourself to frequencies.  In general not good but some can get good benefits if in ill health.  In one poor country those in ill health lay down on train tracks which their body thus absorbs the frequencies from the train moving on the track.  This does help them.  But again, there are better methods than to do this.  

What does it feel like to be hooked up to ground prong on outlet... if you’ve used a table saw for extended periods feels just like that.  The saw blade cutting the wood sill produce lots of frequencies. The feeling is it revitalizes you but not really in a good way.  More of a restless way and I assume that’s how the US performed better in tour de france.  

I also used it by having it hooked up to outside ground as well and didn’t notice anything.  

In short, I believe earthing was just rediscoveribg what eastern medicine knows regarding prana.  Three types if prana... earth, air and solar/sun. Al, three give different kinds o& benefits.  Concentrate on breathing and will absorb prana from air.  Go in sun and absorb solar prana.  Walk on the earth or better sit or lie down under tree and will absorb earth prana.  Earth prana is only couple inches off ground, if my memory is correct.  Wearing socks or shoes will reduce earth prana by about 30%.  

But again, I personally would just sit under tree, than walk around bare foot outside or have an earthing pad cord go from ground outside to my bed to absorb earth prana.

Hooking up to ground in the outlet is completely different and better methods out there IME.

I hope this makes sense.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories? Empty Re: Whatever happened to Earthing/Grounding theories?

Post  shukov Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi jdp,

Don't think the expensive sheets are strictly necessary. Was thinking just to plant a grounding rod in the soil outside and connect to the attached wire. This would seem to be 2nd best method.

Think we agree best method would be direct outside connection e.g. bare hands/feet on grass - but just isn't very practical at this cold time of year. Or arguably any time of year if talking about long periods. The user 4039 was discussing 12+ hours of earthing daily that made a difference - realistically almost all would need to be grounded in or around their home to achieve this.

What do you think of those heel-ground devices? Might be one way to earth outside in winter while staying warm. Not sure how durable they are though.

shukov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down