Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves.

4 posters

Go down

Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. Empty Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves.

Post  TheOne Tue May 17, 2011 2:25 am

No wonder I had constant headaches, my body was oscillating at 50HZ, your brain should be under running under 10hz ideally, unless you are running away from a lion or arguing with your other half.

Simply earthing myself got rid of my constant headaches and migraines.

Video and pictures are self-explanatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs0VJDpFJzo

Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. 1_copy10

Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. 2_copy10

Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. 3_copy10
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. Empty Re: Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves.

Post  ubraj Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 am

Congrats!

By the way, thought you'd be interested in this quote regarding coiling and earthing that I picked up from Lyme_and_Rife yahoo forum.

> > Now, I'm not so sure. Jim mentioned that earthing/grounding, by shielding
> > us from emfs, can also block any Rifing frx we may be receiving. I thought
> > this was just in reference to coiling, but as I use an FScan 2, delivered
> > biophotonically by an ABPA A2, I checked with Dr. Loyd and he agreed, that
> > it blocks the benefits of that tachnology too. As I'd been routinely running
> > the Sutherland frx 24/7, successfully peeling my particular Lyme&Co onion
> > and getting my life back, I realized that I may have sabotaged my productive
> > routine, having reduced my Rife sequencing by 1/3.

In other words, may not want to earth and coil at the exact same time but immediately before or shortly after should be fine.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. Empty Re: Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves.

Post  TheOne Tue May 17, 2011 4:15 am

Thanks JDP, that makes sense.

Now that I got my new oscilloscope. (old one broke down a few months ago)

I ran some tests on the solid copper wire / Lakhovsky coil, it receives and/or resonates high frequencies, which are weak, but can be picked up with a decent scope.
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue May 17, 2011 4:32 am

Thanks for the info. Good that it can be measured.

By the way, here is a quote from Ed Skilling that would apply to high frequencies from a Lakovsky coil. Nothing new but always good to read.

Through an early experiment, he realized there were benefits to sound frequencies. On the family lawn, he transmitted radio signals underground from one copper pipe to another. To his surprise, the grass between the two copper pipes grew profusely. When he sent radio frequencies through soil planted with alfalfa seeds, he found they grew higher and faster than usual as well.

By the way, my plants with about a 22 or very small gauge solid wire grow just as large and healthy as using orgone next to them. Very impressed.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Tue May 17, 2011 5:45 am

Just 22 Gauge wire ? I would have thought thicker wire is needed, the coil I have and
use for testing here with is 6 gauge, its what I could find locally.

Coil connected to Scope, picking up around 11Mhz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koHhjftAvKU

Here`s why Earthing / Grounding = no more headaches, video and pictures speak for themselves. 1112
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Tue May 17, 2011 1:41 pm

That's awesome! Thats 50hz flux is pretty nuts. That had to mess a lot with your brain frequencies. Let me guess trouble sleeping and concentrating? Congrats.

Quick ? jdp. You mention coiling, I assume you are talking lak coils, lowers rife frequencies. Is this the same when using the doctrine? My intuition says no because the lak coils increase orgone, which is good for the doctrine.

Thanks!
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 pm

TheOne wrote:Just 22 Gauge wire ? I would have thought thicker wire is needed, the coil I have and
use for testing here with is 6 gauge, its what I could find locally.

Thanks for posting again!

Yup, just confirmed was 22 gauge. Here is what I used. http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2049745

Works well but not as strong as 12 gauge, IME. Easier to live with when wrapping around stomach though. Definitely works well on plants.

By the way, if you ever try aluminum coil would be interesting if there was a difference. Info on aluminum Lakowsky coils = https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t5213p105-script-for-rife-question-to-jpd-or-anyone-else-knowledgeable-in-rife#53545

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue May 17, 2011 1:54 pm

hapyman wrote:Quick ? jdp. You mention coiling, I assume you are talking lak coils, lowers rife frequencies. Is this the same when using the doctrine?

Sorry for confusion. Coiling = using Doug Coil Rife machine. TheOne owns a Doug Coil rife machine.

Dunno about the doctrine but would highly doubt earthing would interfere

Info =

The frqs are then pushed into us from a dimension this makes them much more effective since it bypasses most physical blockages. http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1751075#i

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Tue May 17, 2011 11:35 pm

hapyman wrote: Thats 50hz flux is pretty nuts. That had to mess a lot with your brain frequencies. Let me guess trouble sleeping and concentrating? Congrats.
Thanks!

Better sleep for sure and all the rest of it, as if something heavy has been lifted of my head, I also removed cordless phone and wireless internet.

Just like to add , the 50hz flux readings picked up while sitting near a computer monitor , TV or near mains voltage outlet.

Here in Europe its 230volts 50hz, in USA its 110v 60Hz.

jdp701 wrote:

By the way, if you ever try aluminum coil would be interesting if there was a difference. Info on aluminum Lakowsky coils = https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t5213p105-script-for-rife-question-to-jpd-or-anyone-else-knowledgeable-in-rife#53545

JDP

I don`t have any aluminum coil, this will be of great interest, I`ll update when I get some.
thanks for the link.

TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed May 18, 2011 2:51 am

Do you guys know of or do anything for the threat of lightning or other electricity from traveling back up the grounding wire? I've seen some with a special fuse but others have stated that this wouldn't help. I guess lightning isn't that big of a deal just because the chance or probability of being struck is so low.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Wed May 18, 2011 4:45 am

hapyman , Other electricity cannot travel back up the grounding wire, otherwise the system would trip, melt the wire or blow a fuse.

With lightning , you would have to be outside and the lightning travels through you to the ground.

To be on the safe side, if there is a lightning storm then it would make sense to detach from the ground, but again being inside is usually not a problem.
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed May 18, 2011 4:46 am

That makes sense. Thanks.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed May 18, 2011 5:00 am

I'm starting to realize, write/speak like a carnival barker and present elaborate exotic schemes, everyone listens. Speak matter-of-factly and present simple fundamental concepts and everyone ignores.

It literally takes less than $100 and thirty minutes to set up a grounding rod (the longer the better) into the soil (the wetter the better) a thick grounding wire, fuse and/or resistor, and a carbon fiber grounding sheet from lessemf.com. Yet we still have otherwise intelligent people hemming and hawing over it. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Thu May 19, 2011 5:06 am

jdp701 wrote: Good that it can be measured.

On the family lawn, he transmitted radio signals underground from one copper pipe to another. To his surprise, the grass between the two copper pipes grew profusely. When he sent radio frequencies through soil planted with alfalfa seeds, he found they grew higher and faster than usual as well.

Just fyi, 11Mhz measured on the coil is short wave, radio frequency.
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu May 19, 2011 10:24 am

I think he was saying 11 Hz not MHz. 11Hz is extremely low.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Fri May 20, 2011 8:39 am

hapyman wrote:I think he was saying 11 Hz not MHz. 11Hz is extremely low.

hapyman where does is say 11 Hz ?
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sun May 22, 2011 4:00 am

My bad I was looking at the wrong post Shocked

I was looking at the grounding post that said 10 Hz.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Sun May 22, 2011 11:15 am

No worries Cool
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down