Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New CCSVI info - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New CCSVI info - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New CCSVI info - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New CCSVI info - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New CCSVI info - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New CCSVI info - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
New CCSVI info - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
New CCSVI info - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
New CCSVI info - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New CCSVI info

+11
TapItIn
jimmyw
Yanks
gbp2000
j87x
sdguy
imprisoned-radical
bh2o
pancacke
Nanas
ubraj
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New CCSVI info - Page 2 Empty Re: New CCSVI info

Post  pancacke Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:40 am

Thought about this yesterday a little more:
If the body has repair functions for almost anything, why wouldn't our psyche do the same? I'm speculating that no matter how harsh a trauma was.....if you take that kid, polish their health and sit them in a friendly environment where it recives love, good energy and a healthy way of living it will heal sooner or later.
Metal and pathogen burden decide, if the psyche will heal at all and how long it will take! What is likly as well, is that a kid with good health will experience traumas less intense in the first place.

Don't forget how feelings strongly relate to your brain and endocrine system.....what's messing with brain and hormones the most? -metals!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:40 am

Don't forget how feelings strongly relate to your brain and endocrine system.....what's messing with brain and hormones the most? -metals!
interesting...
its only speculation - but my i think my blood calcium went high to 11.2 because of a woman...and calcium is parathyroid related.
every time i take iodine i become super sensitive and emotional - some say its detox , but it may be stimulated thyroid effect.
i will start DMSA soon, and hope it will pacify my endocrine.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 am

When you start iodine many bounce from hyper to hypo and back again, balance is established only after a while.

Important is that you deal with bromide detox and chelate mercury and fluoride, otherwise you feel like crap for some time....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:22 am

regarding ccsvi.. would it be curable without the surgery?
does veins and arteries can actually constrict permanently? i mean with no residue of cholesterol, calcium etc.
lets assume that you killed All pathogens, so now your veins will return to their original diameter? i dont understand this issue.
as i know constriction/dilation of blood vessels also ruled by the nervous system, so i wonder if heavy metals such as lead cause circulation problems through their impact on the nervous system or in differnt way..

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 pm

CCSVI outside of MS is very new information.

Here are some good quotes from the link though that may help answer a question or two though.

Treatment Options: treat chronic infections, mold, and electrosmog. 12-13 cases show that when MMP-9 is elevated, mitigating electrosmog, can bring way down. Cell phone radiation elevates MMP-9 which correlates with inflammation in the vascular system.

When giving zinc to someone with MMP-9 elevation, MMP-9 goes way up. Body is trying to deplete zinc to adapt and giving zinc may be a problem

Where there is a restriction in flow is where microbes and toxins get the upper-hand.

“Treating infections, detoxing, and reducing EMF are key pre-interventions before CCSVI. After CCSVI, headstand/inversion is key to longer-term success.

Yoga exercise – headstand – Yoga chair with cutout for head and two bars. No pressure on the neck. Start with 1 minute per day working up to 1 hour upside down per day. Phenomenally improving for the venous system and the brain. Kids read books upside down. Backswing gravity boots has a disadvantage of being a stress on the ankles and creates problems for anatomy of ankles.

Headstand treatment done for 200 years in Russia without problem. Requires cooperation of the patient or child. When you first go upside down, you think you will get a stroke but then the body adapts.

From NASA research, inversion activates genes that are not otherwise activated. It is a huge thing.

Inversion can dilate jugular stenosis. Do before and after imaging to see how headstands impact CCSVI issue

Indication from having done inversion for about a year – almost everyone approves. Get fluid column of six feet pressing on the vein. Dilates the veins. Will not resolve true valve issue, but there are several things going on that are opened up this way.

As long as you slowly build up the time, there should be no contraindication. No knowledge of increased stroke or bleeding. Helps to lower blood pressure if elevated. So far, have seen only good things though teeth, sinus, throat, etc. may hurt as areas get blood that normally do not.”

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:50 am

wow , amazing infomation, thank you!

so, what is your take on heavey metals and their direct impact on circulation??
i started DMSA cutler protocol , and felt great after the second dose of 12,5mg !!

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:19 am

I'm interested in DMSA and the Cutler protocol however I have about 8 amalgam fillings in my mouth and I am unsure whether or not it is safe to chelate right now with this stuff. I have read conflicting reports on taking DMSA while amalgams are still in.

I've done 30 days of humifulvate with no problems and I have done 6 days of MCP so far with no trouble. I know that DMSA does not cross the BBB so maybe I am not at risk of doing damage if I were to start the Cutler protocol now as it might be some time before I can have the fillings removed.

Any thoughts?
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:45 am

bh2o wrote:I'm interested in DMSA and the Cutler protocol however I have about 8 amalgam fillings in my mouth and I am unsure whether or not it is safe to chelate right now with this stuff. I have read conflicting reports on taking DMSA while amalgams are still in.
Cutler says no and he's gotta know it...

I've done 30 days of humifulvate with no problems and I have done 6 days of MCP so far with no trouble.
That's because those are not chelation agents!

I know that DMSA does not cross the BBB so maybe I am not at risk of doing damage if I were to start the Cutler protocol now as it might be some time before I can have the fillings removed.

Any thoughts?
Don't do anything before removal, then 3 months of DMSA before ALA.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:57 am

Ha, this whole time I thought I was chelating.

Thanks. I'm gonna try and schedule with a Huggins approved dentist sooner rather than later.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:43 am

people actually waiting for bad sypmtoms to come, so they'll approved they are detoxing and healing.
in my experience its not the case, "the worse i feel - the more i heal" is a wrong assumption.
its very personal how your body react to metal detox or rife or whatever...i read about a woman cured from cancer using 'doug coil' rife machine, and she never experienced detox reaction.

about humifulvate - i dont know if its chelator or not, but it sure did good things to my hair. i think it has to do something with better oxygen transport.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:35 am

Just to be clear, with the humifulvate I did not feel any kind of detox symptoms at all, but I definitely noticed an improvement in mood and less hair shed.

With the MCP, no detox symptoms or any benefits to note just yet...
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 am

Just to be clear, with the humifulvate I did not feel any kind of detox symptoms at all, but I definitely noticed an improvement in mood and less hair shed.

bh20,
I didn't notice any detox symptoms with humifulvate either. I only went through one bottle (30 capsules), and I wonder if I would have experienced more symptoms if I took it for a longer period of time.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:49 am

I've gone through 3 bottles of humifulvate in the last 5 or 6 months and only noticed improved mood the first round, which may have been from the high amounts of iodine I was using too (50-100mg/day). The 2nd and 3rd courses have been unnoticeable.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:18 am

PM I sent a week ago or so, maybe this helps:
Here he is taklking about humet, which is the same thing. Doesn't explain much but you see he's not a big fan.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Mercury/message/34003

Here is a different product, but I think it shows you how people might think humifulvate is effective while it really isn't.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Mercury/message/55969

Haven't read everything but this sure is interesting stuff:
http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/ANDY_INDEX.html#other_chelation_agents

Hope I could be of help,
pancacke

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:43 am

Metabolic effects

Humic acids seem to accelerate cell metabolism, the rate of breakdown of glucose, leucine and uridine. Humic acids seem to retard the rate of incorporation of these organic molecules into the liver, but once they are absorbed, humic acids appear to accelerate their metabolism. .

There are other data also that support the indirect influence of humic acids in enhancing the utilisation of nutrients. Humic acids are known to bind inorganic ions and thus facilitate the transport of these minerals through the intestinal membrane of rats . The amount of transfer across the intestinal membrane was found to increase in the following order: alkali metals (Na, K) by 1 - 16%; alkali earth metals (Mg, Ca) by 50% and heavier metals (Mn, Fe, Zn) 80%. Elements such as Mn, Fe, Cd and Zn are known to be able to participate actively in ligand formation with organic compounds and therefore, the ability of humic acids to act as ligand formers, may explain their facilitator action of transporting inorganic ions through biological membranes.

It has also been suggested that humic acids promote the restoration of energy levels by stimulating increased oxygen uptake resulting in the generation of energy-rich molecules necessary for metabolic processes. Humic acids can apparently stimulate respiration and increase the efficiency of oxidative phosphorylation in rat liver mitochondria. . Cellular respiration, occurring only in the presence of oxygen, results in the breakdown of nutrient molecules to generate ATP. Cells, such as in the liver and muscle, use this ATP for energy to fuel various processes like stimulating the uptake of nutrients . As a result, more energy is generated for the individual for sustaining his normal functioning and for compensating for extra energy requirement caused by illness or some other stress.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:07 am

First, this is an article by the company selling the stuff, Humet right? A link would be nice....

The amount of transfer across the intestinal membrane was found to increase in the following order: alkali metals (Na, K) by 1 - 16%; alkali earth metals (Mg, Ca) by 50% and heavier metals (Mn, Fe, Zn) 80%.
1.These are only the metals in your intestines which means you mostly handle the metals your liver dumps per bile(even yoghurt or fiber like konjacu can do that)
2. "alkali metals (Na, K) by 1 - 16%; alkali earth metals (Mg, Ca) by 50% and heavier metals (Mn, Fe, Zn) 80%"
Great example of an unselective, so called "chelator"

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 pm

imprisoned-radical wrote:

bh20,
I didn't notice any detox symptoms with humifulvate either. I only went through one bottle (30 capsules), and I wonder if I would have experienced more symptoms if I took it for a longer period of time.

30 day run here too. As mild as this stuff is, I am sure that it is safe to take for 2 maybe 3 months at a time.

This stuff right here:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU420/ItemDetail

Is very affordable, and contains the same amount of humifulvate, along with some other stuff, as the Enzymatic Therapy brand that I took.

Notice that the suggested dosage is one cap a day for 90 days with a break of 6 months (in between cycles if necessary).
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:24 pm

yes, it by humet.

so it means it will chelate mg, ca, mn, fe ? or it will increase the absorption of these materials in the gut??

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:29 am

My guess is that it only hinders reabsorbtion of bile....which IMO is a good thing, but you don't need an expensive supp like humif. for that...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 am

Klinghardt's hairline isn't looking so great.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:18 am

He's been a cueball for a very long time.

Fact is 99.9% of everyone who has been a cueball for that long is not going to regrow hair. It would be equivalent to cementing over a flower garden and wonder why the flowers aren't popping up even though they are getting lots of water and fertilizer. Sure they'll pop up here and there through the cracks but isn't enough to be significant.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 am

How long should you use the violet ray on the back of neck/above the ears in one session?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:12 am

rdkml wrote:CCSVI outside of MS is very new information.

Here are some good quotes from the link though that may help answer a question or two though.

Treatment Options: treat chronic infections, mold, and electrosmog. 12-13 cases show that when MMP-9 is elevated, mitigating electrosmog, can bring way down. Cell phone radiation elevates MMP-9 which correlates with inflammation in the vascular system.

When giving zinc to someone with MMP-9 elevation, MMP-9 goes way up. Body is trying to deplete zinc to adapt and giving zinc may be a problem

Where there is a restriction in flow is where microbes and toxins get the upper-hand.

“Treating infections, detoxing, and reducing EMF are key pre-interventions before CCSVI. After CCSVI, headstand/inversion is key to longer-term success.

Yoga exercise – headstand – Yoga chair with cutout for head and two bars. No pressure on the neck. Start with 1 minute per day working up to 1 hour upside down per day. Phenomenally improving for the venous system and the brain. Kids read books upside down. Backswing gravity boots has a disadvantage of being a stress on the ankles and creates problems for anatomy of ankles.

Headstand treatment done for 200 years in Russia without problem. Requires cooperation of the patient or child. When you first go upside down, you think you will get a stroke but then the body adapts.

From NASA research, inversion activates genes that are not otherwise activated. It is a huge thing.

Inversion can dilate jugular stenosis. Do before and after imaging to see how headstands impact CCSVI issue

Indication from having done inversion for about a year – almost everyone approves. Get fluid column of six feet pressing on the vein. Dilates the veins. Will not resolve true valve issue, but there are several things going on that are opened up this way.

As long as you slowly build up the time, there should be no contraindication. No knowledge of increased stroke or bleeding. Helps to lower blood pressure if elevated. So far, have seen only good things though teeth, sinus, throat, etc. may hurt as areas get blood that normally do not.”

Hi JDP

I'm wondering what the difference in benefits are between head stands and hand stands?

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:35 pm

j87x,

With a Violet Ray, I believe it's said the usual treatment time is about 3 - 5 minutes in an area. That's what I did way back and it worked for me.

gbp2000,

Many years ago, when I still had hair loss I did headstands if I understand the term correctly. It's where you lean your head over the side of a bed for a few minutes. It did help but based on CCSVI info, one would want to stop inflammation for there to be better results and then headstands or handstands or inversion chair and such would give better results.

But beyond that, I really can't say what is better.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 am

Nanas, where did you get your DMSA from? What brand? I've been trying to find a good, somewhat cheap one as Detoxamin is very expensive, but JDP has mentioned only hearing about results with Detoxamin. I've reading other success stories lately regarding different brands, but just curious.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next