Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

+102
iceage
bh1546
jrnm76
Sage 1
jimmyw
splohocky
Rudiger
jonessin
demgains77
Ronald84
The Hulk
Biffy
Travbedaman
syed
fobzrus
Complexx
Bman
whodathunkit
Nuada
sbefar01
SonofOdin
jokelly
sh123
mountie
goldenmilk
marku
The_End
bornthisway
RPM
porter44
bobbers2011
israelite
cee-low
sssgood
virtua_
happyhair
Yanks
Decro435
hopeful19
tanawana
CF
Addicted
jackorama
dadon
teacup
goten574
j87x
mikeymike
sc871
calvicie
cobeIH
vindictivecool
EricBee
berti
edwitten
adam2525
dreft
Alan
gonzalito
SAMAEL
grymoire
angstman
mlive88
thSman
theseeker
Jailbird
Silverlin
Mastery
crincrin
AboDi
The Natural
mphatesmpb
tooyoung
Joey
CausticSymmetry
abc123
tcpratt
orwell
LittleFighter
DM5
CobaltBlue
steve215
scottyc33
helpmyhair1
baller234
xyion1
Abhi
Marvey
Hoople
captainentropy
jk120
hadrion
Swimmy
farcry
Misirlou
sdguy
Amaranthaceae
pancacke
Lambaugh
nidhogge
106 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  sc871 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 pm

I have a question on the amount per serving and the suggested usage. For example the Decalcify does one capsule give me the amount per serving on the bottle or is that total throughout the day?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  nidhogge Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:27 am

sc--

That's one capsule's worth on the label. So, ideally, you'd take one with each meal, 3 times a day. Taking the supplement in such a manner extends the amount of time that the actives are circulating around in the blood serum, and also offsets the sodium content in meals (via the Potassium Orotate).

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 Empty your new website

Post  edwitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:33 am

I wanted to inquire about this one more time. You mentioned a few months ago that the website to order the products is almost ready.

I haven't heard back from you, after the last communication (about two months ago) when I asked to be updated about the website, after having to cancel an order due to product being out of stock, problems with FDA, and various problems with the website designer etc. I couldn't find any notices or announcements either.

I'm wondering if things have settled down on your end yet.

My orders are going to be on hold until there is an easy, reliable, professional way to order through a secure website (i.e. not through a forum post).

Looking forward to ordering and using your products.

Best regards,
Ed

edwitten

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 am

Ordering via paypal is not secure anymore? Rolling Eyes

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 am

Hi ed,

Thanks for your questions! I have not gotten back to you yet since you stated that you did not wish to order until we had our other site setup for ordering, and it will still be some time before it is functional. The reason being--these credit card processing services unlawfully demand an SSN and Federal Tax ID#, which would create an illegitimate tax liability issue for me. I study law, and I know the work-around, but its a slow and tedious process. This is why still this forum post for the orders.

As for security--this forum post is not where you enter your payment information. The only thing entered here is the type of products that you would like to order, which is then submitted to PayPal"s incredibly secure server. Its when you are on the PayPal secure server page that pops up where you'll enter payment information. It is at least as secure as typical credit card processors that you find on other web sites, just not as aesthetically-pleasing and professional.

Thanks to the men and women of this forum, we're rapidly working on expanding our inventory to eliminate the out-of-stock BS while also keeping the prices low and affordable. Likewise. Its also allowed us to begin researching and investing in a nice topical, as well as the web site that we're working on.

One more alternative for payment--folks can message me with what they want, and I can send an invoice for the amount right to the email address of they're choosing. From there, they click on a link which brings them to PayPal to securely enter their payment information.

I know its not exactly the answer that you were hoping for, but we're doing our best with the little we have, and have some great things on the horizon.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Question about decalcify - it says 300mg magnesium (21mg elemental magnesium). Does this mean you are actually only getting 21mg? The recommended daily dose of magnesium is 400mg, so is this the same as other magnesium supplements?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:29 pm

j87x - Most forms of magnesium have only marginal absorption. For example, a magnesium oxide form will be absorbed at a rate of 1%. Assuming that is a 400 mg tablet, that will equate to 4 milligrams absorbed.

On the other hand, orotate bound minerals have a virtual 100% absorption rate. Orotates are one of the most effective mineral transporters. For this reason, only a small amount of the elemental mineral is needed. The majority of it will be orotic acid. Usually at 10 to 15 to 1 (orotate to elemental magnesium) is best for optimal absorption.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 am

Eating foods high on the glycemic scale causes insulin to spike. Does IH sell a supplement here that can enable me to eat high glycemic food while not spiking my insulin so much? I ask because I am on a low carb diet and have lost a bit of weight. When I go back to "normal" food, including grains, I want something to support me so I don't regain the weight I have lost.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm

goten574 wrote:Eating foods high on the glycemic scale causes insulin to spike. Does IH sell a supplement here that can enable me to eat high glycemic food while not spiking my insulin so much? I ask because I am on a low carb diet and have lost a bit of weight. When I go back to "normal" food, including grains, I want something to support me so I don't regain the weight I have lost.

Why would you go back to grains? You should start eating carbs again, it seems it is beneficial to include carbs. You can get low GI carbs such as orange juice.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:08 pm

tooyoung wrote:
goten574 wrote:Eating foods high on the glycemic scale causes insulin to spike. Does IH sell a supplement here that can enable me to eat high glycemic food while not spiking my insulin so much? I ask because I am on a low carb diet and have lost a bit of weight. When I go back to "normal" food, including grains, I want something to support me so I don't regain the weight I have lost.

Why would you go back to grains? You should start eating carbs again, it seems it is beneficial to include carbs. You can get low GI carbs such as orange juice.

I do eat carbs, I am on a low-moderate carb diet. Why go back to grains? I wouldn't include them in my diet as much as I did but I do like the taste of bread, pasta, cereals.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Lipoic acid and Ecklonia Cava. If you add these to Acetyl L-Carnitine it will provide extra protection.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:34 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:

Lipoic acid and Ecklonia Cava. If you add these to Acetyl L-Carnitine it will provide extra protection.

What's the difference between Lipoic Acid and the Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid present in the IH collection? Can I just buy Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid? Would this help a bit on it's on? Ecklonia Cava is too expensive Crying or Very sad
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:09 am

Hello Dan,

I received the order, thank you! ...I was even luckier this time, the customs didn't charge me anything as taxes (I don't know why, did you use another type of package or they were really cool guys?)!

I saw the postal charge on the anvelope, it was almost 20$, why did you charge me only 11$ (of course, I am not complaining Smile, I was just curious)?

Thanks again!

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 am

goten574 wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:

What's the difference between Lipoic Acid and the Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid present in the IH collection? Can I just buy Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid? Would this help a bit on it's on? Ecklonia Cava is too expensive Crying or Very sad

There's primarily two differences. One, a stabilized R-Lipoic acid is about 10 times greater or more in potency. The other things is that there is a greater level of anti-inflammatory action and other benefits than standard ALA. Also, most of the research involves the R-form.

If the ALA form is used, the milligram content will have to be considerably higher.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:13 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
goten574 wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:

There's primarily two differences. One, a stabilized R-Lipoic acid is about 10 times greater or more in potency. The other things is that there is a greater level of anti-inflammatory action and other benefits than standard ALA. Also, most of the research involves the R-form.

If the ALA form is used, the milligram content will have to be considerably higher.

Three questions:

1) Why isn't L-Carnitine included in the stabilized R-Lipoic acid supplment?
2) Lipoic Acid depletes Biotin so I hear, do I need to take Biotin with stabilized R-Lipoic?
3) One capsule per high carb meal should be ok to ensure insulin doesn't spike too high?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 am

Three answers! Smile

1) Why isn't L-Carnitine included in the stabilized R-Lipoic acid supplment?

It'll destabilize the R-Lipoic Acid, essentially rendering it inert and worthless. Really wanted to do this when we were putting the supplements together!

2) Lipoic Acid depletes Biotin so I hear, do I need to take Biotin with stabilized R-Lipoic?

Read: http://www.geronova.com/content/lipoic-acid-biotin

3) One capsule per high carb meal should be ok to ensure insulin doesn't spike too high?

According to CS and his research, it should be. Three capsules, according to Geronova's research, activates some beneficial effects in the body as well.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 am

Regarding the Acetyl L-carnitine. I love the stuff, however the quality form costs a lot, from Sigma Tau. In order to be competitive, would require special orders beyond our capacity. In addition, there is a source of ALC that is so cheap, maybe not the best, but still. There's a separate thread on that topic.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 am

Are all these supplements gluten-free?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:17 pm

teacup--

Absolutely.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 11 Empty recent post

Post  edwitten Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 am

My last post to Dan about the out of stock product and the website seems to have disappeared... Any ideas what happened?

edwitten

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Yes, I deleted it. Please read my personal e-mail to you, which is where that message belonged to begin with--in my e-mail. This is not the place for that.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeymike Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 pm

nidhogge have you received my order ?

mikeymike

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:35 am

Hey mikey,

Just got it. I'll send this out to you today!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:05 am

hey. do you have any experience sending to germany? i tried to order some minerals @bodybuilding.com but i think it was stuck at the border. your supplement is very cheap (for germans) and as far as i know has the perfect dosis. please shoot me a PN! thanks

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 am

Hey dadon,

Yes, we do, but I believe it's best done as regular first-class shipping WITHOUT tracking. Seems when we do express mail with tracking with countries that have stricter customs, it creates more problems than if we do not. Smile I'll send this to you via PM as requested as well...

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next