Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line

+8
unfortunate
Joey
hadrion
TheFunkyStumpfighter
j87x
Misirlou
Nocturnalhorse
nidhogge
12 posters

Go down

Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line Empty Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:12 am

It's completely finished!

We wound up holding off on the D3/K2 supplement, planning on making possibly a D3 cream and a K2/Magnesium Orotate supplement in its stead. As of this writing, it'll have 5mg of MK4, 45mcg of MK7, and not sure how much Mag. Orotate yet in each capsule (3 capsules a day, 30-day supply).

Pricing is pretty much wrapped up, everything's real competitive, and the bottles look mint. Immortal is working on the educational material, and once that's wrapped up in a few days, it'll be online and available! Here is what we have so far:

Antarctic Krill Oil

Antioxidant Boost (combination of Curcumin/Resveratral/Sulforaphane)

Pure Ecklonia Cava

Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid

No ALCAR yet, that'll be sometime down the road, only because it's pretty cheap and widely available. We have some other cool ideas as well, but all depends on the support the line gets. If we can raise the funds, we can come out with some neat stuff. Next post will be the official release post!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line Empty Re: Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line

Post  Nocturnalhorse Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 am

That's awesome!! All the best.
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line Empty Re: Update on Immortal Hair Supplement Line

Post  Misirlou Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:32 am

Did I miss anything? Why the "holding off" ?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:45 am

Because we need to purchase both Mk7 and Magnesium Orotate, both of which are pretty expensive. So, once the money is raised from the other supplements, it'll be purchased and put into production.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 am

A D3 cream, as in a topical lotion applied to the scalp?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:15 am

Good to hear we're closer to getting our hands on this stuff, I am just about to run out of curc/resv. Out of curiousity, how much sulforaphane is in the antioxidant boost?

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:33 am

Just received my first order today of all the products and everything looks great.

I really love that the curcumin/reserv/sulphprane is all in the same cap.

The packaging is also very nice. No indications at all on the bottle that this is something for a hair loss regimen if anyone is concerned about that.

Great job Nid & IH!

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 am

The D3 cream would ideally be applied anywhere, gotta find a manufacturer that can do this for us for a reasonable price.

Funky--stuff should be available early next week!

And, 5mg of Sulforaphane Glucosinolate, twice a day. This is very concentrated stuff. According to a doctor in China that's been studying Sulforaphane for 10 years that our manufacturer consulted with, he recommended 2-5mg a day. So, we're giving 10 a day. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 am

Sounds great Nid! Looking to place an order for the supplements. Will we be able to put our orders in this week?

Joey

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:58 am

Great to hear Joey! I've had a couple people PM me, but I'd like to hold off until we have the page set up so that you guys can read up on what you're buying and see all the hard work that IH did in putting the material together.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 am

I'm really excited about this! Where can we order?

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 am

unfortunate--

We'll make a big announcement next week when it's ready to be ordered! Smile

Dan

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:47 am

nidhogge wrote:unfortunate--

We'll make a big announcement next week when it's ready to be ordered! Smile

Dan

Very cool.. What was the cream or topical you were talking about? Any more info on that? I am really looking for something with good penetration ability that works on decalcification...

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 am

It's not the HairGen topical that's on the backburner right now. What I'm thinking of doing right now is getting Vitamin D3, MK4, MK7, and Magnesium into a colloidal liquid formulation that you would take internally. People can then also experiment with using it topically as well. Should have some more trace minerals in it as well.

Supplements should be available for purchase tomorrow.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:11 pm

nidhogge - is there any alternative ways to paypal to pay?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:41 am

Has someone a link for buying allready? Can't wait to order Smile

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:40 am

tooyoung wrote:nidhogge - is there any alternative ways to paypal to pay?

I'm pretty sure you can pay with a credit card through paypal (you don't need a paypal account).

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:51 am

scottyc33 - I think I tried that, paypal and my bank really arn't getting along, I think i've sorted it. I was just wondering as a back up.

nidhogge - How many of each supp do you have in stock?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 am

Hey guys,

You shouldn't need PayPal to send money over--it's compatible with credit cards and what-not. But, if you have trouble and want to send a personal check or money order, that's fine as well.

The supps will be available this evening on the forum, so stay tuned. Smile

PS - Not sure of the exact inventory, but we have a good amount of each product.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Fibonacci Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:43 am

Nidhogge
I am holding back an iherb order waiting to order some of this line....can you tell me when it will be available?
Thanks
Fib

Fibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:49 pm

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down