Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

+102
iceage
bh1546
jrnm76
Sage 1
jimmyw
splohocky
Rudiger
jonessin
demgains77
Ronald84
The Hulk
Biffy
Travbedaman
syed
fobzrus
Complexx
Bman
whodathunkit
Nuada
sbefar01
SonofOdin
jokelly
sh123
mountie
goldenmilk
marku
The_End
bornthisway
RPM
porter44
bobbers2011
israelite
cee-low
sssgood
virtua_
happyhair
Yanks
Decro435
hopeful19
tanawana
CF
Addicted
jackorama
dadon
teacup
goten574
j87x
mikeymike
sc871
calvicie
cobeIH
vindictivecool
EricBee
berti
edwitten
adam2525
dreft
Alan
gonzalito
SAMAEL
grymoire
angstman
mlive88
thSman
theseeker
Jailbird
Silverlin
Mastery
crincrin
AboDi
The Natural
mphatesmpb
tooyoung
Joey
CausticSymmetry
abc123
tcpratt
orwell
LittleFighter
DM5
CobaltBlue
steve215
scottyc33
helpmyhair1
baller234
xyion1
Abhi
Marvey
Hoople
captainentropy
jk120
hadrion
Swimmy
farcry
Misirlou
sdguy
Amaranthaceae
pancacke
Lambaugh
nidhogge
106 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:28 am

Jailbird - What kind of curcumin were you using?

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 Empty CS

Post  Jailbird Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:13 am

I was using the Jarrow brand curc 95, in unison with the Jarrow Resv., had tolerated it for about a year. Then the shed started late Nov.
When I would ease off of it,,the shed would begin to tail off (not completely),,then if I tried to take the curc again. Next day there would be major fall out.
Also dealing with job stress more recently, which I know has had some effect on the shed, as of late I've been able to control the stress. So I'm not sure why it's continuing.

I've had my bad moments in the past. I was always able to recover somewhat. I've never experienced something this prolonged.
I'm hoping the metal cleanse will help sort the issue out also.
thank you for your response.

Jailbird

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am

Jailbird - It's usually pretty difficult to attribute a shed to anything particular. Usually once or twice a year I will shed for no particular reason, and it always follows with better hair later.

Stress though is enough to cause a shed. A metal detox is a good route to take at this stage, so hope for the best.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 Empty CS

Post  Jailbird Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 am

thanks for getting back.
Yes.,,I understand it's difficult to pinpoint. I've also had my worst moments regarding sheds this time of year.
Some things tend to increase or decrease the shed. I had felt when I took the curc, that my shedding would increase immediately after taking. So at this point I'm looking for anything to halt the negative progress, and I will be picking up the IH 6 supplements. Minus the curc/res to see if I can't get some improvement.
I'm just worried to use the curc again in the future.
thank you.

Jailbird

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Jailbird - The curcumin factor is a mystery. When taken with resveratrol is supposed to diminish the primary stress induced hair loss. But, you're not the only one who has attributed curcumin to shedding so, there might be something to it.

However, there is a common paradox that occurs with some elements, which is that sometimes something that does work, will initiate a shed. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to tell for certain if it's helpful for harmful without experimentation (trial and error).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Nice to see you here, Jailbird.

I have read that a "particular feature of Curcumin is to belong to the capsaicinoids family, substances characterized by a pungent taste, similar to the one of pepper." Cayenne pepper, in high amounts, is notorious for causing sheds. In lower amounts, this does not appear to be the case.

Likewise, highly concentrated curcumin (e.g. BCM-95® Bio-Curcumin®) produces a similar effect (shed) in users. Lower concentrations, like that found in the standard 500 mg. extract, do not affect most users in this way.

If you look at that the Italian study examining curcumin and resveratrol on male pattern baldness sufferers, you will notice that only: 600 mg. of vitamin C, 600 mg. of wheat germ (vitamin E source), 80 mg. of curcumin, 40 mg. of resveratrol, 50 mg. of capsaicin was used.

And the results: "...while the group treated with resveratrol and curcumin showed with great surprise a reduction, sometimes also relevant, in variable time periods. Moreover, during this testing, the patients treated with resveratrol and curcumin surprisingly showed positive improvements in the treatment of psoriasis and the attenuation and even a stop of the hair loss, a reduction of the hair graying and the rebirth of hair in bald areas sometimes even of the original color too."

TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 Empty Natural/CS

Post  Jailbird Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm

thanks Natural..good to see you too.

I understand...I had been looking into how you approach it natural to get the benefits from the curcumin w/out inducing a shed.
This shed had begun before I started stressing on the job...but I'm pretty sure that the stress factor is beginning to minimize.
I had decent results from the curc previously, but I do believe w/ the instance of increase of the shed immediately after taking it was a direct cause. (It would increase 2 or 3 fold the following morning) So I've halted it, and my shed has slowed, but still losing about 30 hairs in the shower, so I'm still not doing well.
Hoping the metal detox and re-starting on the IH 6 minus Curc, will give me some relief,,,hair is looking pretty thin, and sickly lately:(

Jailbird

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 pm

TN--

That italian study also made use of I believe they're called "capsures" which greatly enhances the bioavailability of the active, thus making eradicating the need for larger amount of actives.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:50 pm

I can't seem to select the international express shipping option? All it does is ask for my country and then that's it.

theseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:33 am

theseeker--

Drop me a private e-mail at nidhogge ( at ) worldhairloss ( dot ) org with your order information, and I'll setup a private order. Thanks for bringing the express option to my attention, I'll try to fix it today!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 pm

NId,

Just sent you an e mail. Wish I had seen this before I dropped $300 + at iherb...

Let me know if I can help. or if you did not receive my e mail. Subject line - Mastery here.

best,

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:53 am

How does the ortho nutrition Ecklonia Cava compares to the Nutricology one? I'm assuming it is superior? Any user feed back?

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:20 am

baller234--

Ours is full-spectrum Ecklonia Cava, with no fillers, and with a superior extraction method. Nutricology is Seanol-F, and is loaded with dextrose and other fillers, and is NOT a full-spectrum extract. Increased libido and normalized blood pressure are two fairly immediate results from our ECE.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  thSman Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:51 am

So is there any confirmation on the % the Dan.I've just read the EC article on here.

Cheers

thSman

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 pm

thSman--

Ecklonia Cava we use is 98.8% purity, FibroBoost is 13%.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  mlive88 Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 am

Nidhogge,

I have attempted to pm you which obviously is not going through.

Are you able to pm me? I have some questions that I won't clutter the messgae boards up with.

Thanks

mlive88

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:04 pm

mlive--

Just responded to you. If you do not have my response, then feel free to e-mail me at: nidhogge ( at ) worldhairloss ( dot ) org

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:17 am

FWIW I brought the krill oil and decalcify to my chiropractor who does muscle testing for supplements and I tested strong on both of them. Good stuff!
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  grymoire Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:52 am

Wow, so CS has his own line of supplements now? this is great. I am sorry but I do not know who nidhogge is as I am new to this site. I do know CS from his www.immortalhair.org site though.

Question - is this the only place to order the supplements from? Also, is the Ecklonia Cava you guys have the same thing as Algoran? it looks like the same thing. The reason I ask is because it was established a while ago that Ecklonia Cava from Nutricology (Seanol-F) is superior to Algoran. Has anyone here taken this Ecklonia Cava? what were the results like?

thanks

grymoire

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:15 am

Hey Grymoire--

It wasn't established a while ago that they were superior (I do recall the conversation though)--in fact, I have somewhere on my computer a document where Master Herbalist Roger Drummer specifically addresses this issue and discusses why FibroBoost is an inferior product. FibroBoost is not a true full-spectrum extract; they take one part of the Ecklonia Cava, concentrate it (like a pharmaceutical drug), and have two forms--Seanol-F and Seanol-P. Seanol-F is 13% purity, the rest is filler that may have an adverse effect for some (inflammatory response, allergenic, etc.). Seanol-P is about 5K a kilo, and is 98 or 99% purity. Now, 98% or 99% purity refers to the amount of that particular part of Ecklonia Cava, and not the extract itself. So, 98 or 99% is that Seanol part. We actually could have sold FibroBoost if we wanted, it's actually a little cheaper per kilogram and would have been an increased profit margin.

Algoran is the only water-based, full-spectrum extract that I've come across, and full-spectrum herbal extracts, while maybe not as noticeable immediately, are ultimately more beneficial for your health due to the natural synergism between the extracted chemicals indigenous to the herb. Drugs, for example, are simply an extracted component from a plant (aspirin for example), where they take the one chemical from the plant and unnaturally augment its concentration times some pre-designated amount. This is essentially what FibroBoost is, though not as concentrated as you'd expect to find in a drug.

This is CS's supplement line, basically helped him put it together by sourcing, finding a manufacturer, finding investment, and what-not. Smile I've been on this forum since it was created, though there have been periods where I haven't been very active on the site. And yep--this is the only place to order for now; we're working on other options.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 7 Empty Paypal Purchasing

Post  SAMAEL Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 am

Hi, just joined this forum. trying to make a second purchase of your supplements. if i use a credit card as a paypal guest do they get less comission than if i log in? i don't like to support paypal/ebay. also, i cant find a way to search within a thread. is this possible?
cheers..

SAMAEL

Back to top Go down

Post  grymoire Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 am

Thanks for your detailed response nidhogge.

I have been using Nutricology's Fibroboost primarily for libido and sexual function. I would like to try your Ecklonia Cava product for the same reasons. Does your product also provide libido support? and what is the dosage that you recommend?

grymoire

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 am

SAMAEL--

It doesn't appear that you can search only a thread, however, I clicked on advanced search and found that you can narrow down the amount of days that it looks for a certain keyword in (1 day, 7 days, etc.). Not sure if that helps at all though.

For the supplements--check/money order, or you providing your e-mail address in a private message to me as well as a list of your desired supplements and shipping address would be two ways. The e-mail address method has me bill your e-mail with a credit card function, which is still supplied by PayPal, but they get less of the charge and have to split it more with the CC company. Best to do this with an e-mail not associated with PayPal.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 am

grymoire--

That and Antioxidant Boost seem to really do the libido good. Not to be obscene here, but "morning wood" is something that a few people have reported to me, and something that I've experienced myself more often from supplementing. Sometimes annoyingly so! lol...

May eventually carry another company's natural libido booster at some point down the road as well...it works incredibly well, with one pill lasting 48 to 72 hours. Mainly works when you're aroused, and not just walking the streets (like Viagra would).

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  grymoire Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 am

Oh nice. That's the kind of effect I am looking for Smile

But I do not think I will be going for the Anti-oxidant Boost though because it has Curcumin in it. I have read that it can actually cause libido to go down in some people. So I can't take that risk.

grymoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next