Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

+102
iceage
bh1546
jrnm76
Sage 1
jimmyw
splohocky
Rudiger
jonessin
demgains77
Ronald84
The Hulk
Biffy
Travbedaman
syed
fobzrus
Complexx
Bman
whodathunkit
Nuada
sbefar01
SonofOdin
jokelly
sh123
mountie
goldenmilk
marku
The_End
bornthisway
RPM
porter44
bobbers2011
israelite
cee-low
sssgood
virtua_
happyhair
Yanks
Decro435
hopeful19
tanawana
CF
Addicted
jackorama
dadon
teacup
goten574
j87x
mikeymike
sc871
calvicie
cobeIH
vindictivecool
EricBee
berti
edwitten
adam2525
dreft
Alan
gonzalito
SAMAEL
grymoire
angstman
mlive88
thSman
theseeker
Jailbird
Silverlin
Mastery
crincrin
AboDi
The Natural
mphatesmpb
tooyoung
Joey
CausticSymmetry
abc123
tcpratt
orwell
LittleFighter
DM5
CobaltBlue
steve215
scottyc33
helpmyhair1
baller234
xyion1
Abhi
Marvey
Hoople
captainentropy
jk120
hadrion
Swimmy
farcry
Misirlou
sdguy
Amaranthaceae
pancacke
Lambaugh
nidhogge
106 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  grymoire Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 am

Ok I am planning to order Ecklonia Cava Extract from here. I can place an order from this website right?

CS and Nidhogge - I am mainly looking for help with my insulin resistance and erection/libido problems. How many ECE should I take per day? My doctor said I can't take Acetyl Carnitine because it interferes with Thyroid function. I feel bummed because ALCAR was giving me good results. Now I have to drop it and find something else to replace it with. I just hope ECE can do the trick.

grymoire

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 am

grymoire - Yes, you can order from this page, or at least on [1].

The more proper order page is currently work in progress.

Ecklonia Cava can be taken twice per day (morning and evening).

It's unfortunate about the Acetyl L-Carnitine because I cannot find a single reference to any detriment with its use with respect to thyroid function.

I am presupposing that the doctor may have heard some reference to L-Carnitine on T4 function, however the context is important. From what I can see, it's not a problem at all.

Here is an example:

Muscle Nerve. 2005 Sep;32(3):357-9.
Muscle carnitine in hypo- and hyperthyroidism.
Sinclair C, Gilchrist JM, Hennessey JV, Kandula M.
Source
Department of Neurology, Rhode Island Hospital, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA.

Weakness is common in both hyper- and hypothyroidism, and skeletal muscle L-carnitine may play a role in this regard, as suggested by studies indicating abnormal levels of carnitine in serum and urine of patients with thyroid dysfunction. Skeletal muscle samples were obtained for carnitine analysis from control subjects, and from hyperthyroid and hypothyroid patients before and after treatment. There was a significant reduction in carnitine, especially the esterified portion, in hyperthyroid individuals, with a return to normal as euthyroid status was regained. In hypothyroid patients, there was a trend for carnitine to be lower than normal and for improvement once euthyroid status was attained. Our data indicate that muscle carnitine levels are affected by both hypo- and hyperthyroidism. A decrease in muscle carnitine in both conditions may contribute to thyroid myopathy.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  grymoire Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks CS.

Yea, it sucks about the ALCAR but the doctor asked me to stop taking it. Initially he said just do 500mgs but for some reason he asked me to simply drop it reasoning that it interferes with Thyroid.

I have no idea why taking 2000mg of ALCAR (plus ALA) in the afternoon and 2000mg of ALCAR (plus ALA) in the evening gave me such powerful erections. CS why does it give erections?

Well anyway.. ALCAR is gone. Now I will try ECE one in the morning and one in the evening and see what happens.

grymoire

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 am

That's the nitric oxide from the ALC if I remember correctly.....EC has a similar effect and I've come to the point where I consider droping it, I can't get things done anymore lol

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  grymoire Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:16 am

pancacke wrote:EC has a similar effect and I've come to the point where I consider droping it, I can't get things done anymore lol

I would LOVE to have that effect. Are you taking 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening? are you taking any other supplements?

grymoire

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:34 am

grymoire wrote:are you taking any other supplements?
Too many to list :p but I don't take anything else I could blame it on......I noticed though that exposure to sunshine gives an even greater effect, literally speaking. I've been also using cold water on my testicles few times a day and somebody on this forum recently said it's giving him great sexdrive.
I'm also young and have strong libido to begin with, no wonder it's getting too much.....

Check this out, great article by CS: http://healthyfixx.com/plan/2/fixxing-erectile-dysfunction and the backround story http://healthyfixx.com/5/put-some-lead-in-your-pencil

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:29 pm

I've been also using cold water on my testicles few times a day and somebody on this forum recently said it's giving him great sexdrive.

Same. The things I've learned on this forum...lol
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:31 am

I second CS, as I haven't been presented with any evidence that would indicate ALCAR is detrimental to anyone. But, reports of increased erections are definitely not uncommon with Ecklonia Cava! Very Happy

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  cobeIH Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:16 am

pancacke wrote: I've been also using cold water on my testicles few times a day and somebody on this forum recently said it's giving him great sexdrive.

Can you elaborate on this? Do you dab cold water onto your testicles or "dunk" them into cold water?

Thanks!

cobeIH

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Easiest way is to use a showerwand for 1-2 minutes, but you can also hang over your washingbowl and use your hands to dab some onto it......
DOn't use too cold water for too long!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:43 am

cobey60 wrote: .. dab cold water onto your testicles or "dunk" them into cold water...
LOL, an old wives tale here in South America is that women "dunk" the testicles of their partners to check if they've been cheating. Supposedly if they float, you've been getting a little on the side.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 am

calvicie wrote:
cobey60 wrote: .. dab cold water onto your testicles or "dunk" them into cold water...
LOL, an old wives tale here in South America is that women "dunk" the testicles of their partners to check if they've been cheating. Supposedly if they float, you've been getting a little on the side.

LOL, I mean, do they expect them to float because they're empty?
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 am

LittleFighter wrote:LOL, I mean, do they expect them to float because they're empty?

that's the theory, and at least in this case I can understand the female logic behind this assumption.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 10 Empty new website?

Post  edwitten Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:51 am

I inquired about this via email earlier this week but never got a response. This is not very professional.

It was announced here earlier that the website to order the supplements would be available early June. I don't see a link to this anywhere. Any updates on this?

edwitten

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Sorry Ed, I get a *lot*of e-mails, sometimes it takes a little while for a reply and I'll always prefer to be personal as opposed to professional. Our web designer is on vacation for a little while, but things are moving along. So, no updates as of yet.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Finally, my package arrived (customs kept it for more then 6 weeks).

I would like to thank Dan for the prompt delivery (unfortunately, I had a lot of bad luck with the customs and I received it almost after two months) and for the fact that he was kind enough to include three more iherb products in the package (as I live in Europe, I thought it is easier to deal with only one package).

Thanks!

PS: Does any of the supplements interfere with allergy test (Ige, CH 50, allergens)?
I need to retake those test in a couple of weeks and I don't know if I should wait or not.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:04 am

Mihai--

Very glad to hear that! I can't believe they gave you so much BS for all of that.. Sad

They may have a diminishing effect on allergies in general, but CS would be able to give you a more thorough answer on your question.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:17 am

mihai - Two of the supplements (Antioxidant Boost and Ecklonia Cava) may improve or help overcome some allergic reactions. To be on the safe side, you could stop taking them two days prior to the allergy test.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 am

nidhogge and CausticSymmetry, thank you for your answers!

It could be that also Iodine has an effect on allergy, I seem to breathe much easier after taking it. What I find strange is the fact that after taking a raw food vitamin complex I get a stuffy nose (maybe because they contain large dosages of folate and B12 - they raise histamine, according to some web sites).

I also received today the other package that you sent in my country a week and a half ago Smile ...I will report in a couple of months how they work for me.

Thanks!

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:11 pm

mihai--

Go figure that the first class international that costs less than 1/4 of the price of the tracked package arrives in less than 1/4 of the time! Smile Glad to hear it, and hope that you enjoy the supplements!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Question on the antioxidant boost why is it stated to take with breakfast?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 pm

It can be taken really in anyway, although with the largest meal is preferable.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:36 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:It can be taken really in anyway, although with the largest meal is preferable.

I remember seing a post where it was stated that is a good idea to take one capsule with breakfast and one with supper, in order to better cover a 24 hours period or something. Is it better like this or should we take two capsule at once with the largest meal, as it is written on the box?

Thank you

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 am

mihai - Generally yes, it would be more ideal to spread them out.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeymike Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:54 am

What kind of shipping do you use for Europe (I'm in France) ?
Is it express shipping ? What company ?

Thanks !

mikeymike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next