Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

+27
gbp2000
Decro435
NoGravity
Joey
Petch
albe
scottyc33
jksl
jobey
Misirlou
Yanks
blackjack
zanza
Lucky13
The Natural
DM5
hadrion
LA-Night
CausticSymmetry
Nocturnalhorse
tonyj
tooyoung
jk120
MAO
Swimmy
Grateful
nidhogge
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! Empty Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

Post  nidhogge Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Release time should be in August, things are moving along very smoothly. I'm stoked!! Hopefully you guys like the labels...I spent quite a few hours designing them. Smile

All of the materials and labels are at our manufacturer's, so it's just a matter of time before they process the order and ship it out. All ingredients are pharmaceutical-grade where applicable, our distributed is c-GMP certified in Germany and China (Germany GMP certification is very difficult to obtain). Still working on pricing, but expect it to be incredibly competitive with what you find on iHerb (and yes, this would be taking into account the VIP discount). We are doing a lot of roughly 100 to 110 of each for the first run, and have a couple other cool ideas in the works for near-future supplements. Absolutely no artificial fillers or preservatives; every cap save the Antarctic Krill Oil is vegetable, and the filler (microcrystalline cellulose) is plant fiber. No Magnesium Stearate or other associated garbage. We were real picky about the ingredients that we used, as well as the quantity that we selected per pill (half-lifes taken into account, etc.).

These will be sold on http://www.WorldHairLoss.org, however, they will also be sold on OrthoNutrition.com when the site is ready. Folks on this forum wanted no mention of hair loss on the bottles, so took that into account when developing the product and left any mention off of the bottles.

Any questions, shoot away! Here are links to the labels:

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! Antarctickrilloil

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! Antioxidantboost

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! Decalcifyd3k2

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! Pureeckloniacava

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! Stabilizedrlipoicacid

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! Empty Re: Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

Post  nidhogge Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Also, if the labels are cut off on your screen, simply right-click on them and click "Properties", then copy-and-paste the URL in your browsing address bar.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! Empty Re: Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

Post  Grateful Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Guys, great news and I wish you and IH all the best in this. I'm really looking forward to this and will be the first in line.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Quality and ingredients, less pills to swallow, and less clutter on my shelves.

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  MAO Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm glad that Mg Stearate has been excluded. Will international orders be possible (to the UK)?

MAO

Back to top Go down

Post  jk120 Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 am

What qualifies someone for the "VIP discount"?

jk120

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:15 am

jk120 - I'm guessing nid is talking about the VIP discount iherb offers to people that order a lot regularly. IH's and nids supps will be competitively priced even compared to the discounted iherb supps.

Labels look good, looking forward to it all.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 am

Are the Soft gel and Veggie gel caps gluten free?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 am

Regarding the recent developments around Vitamin K, will the supplement line change accordingly to fit the more benefitial MK7?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnalhorse Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:35 am

Wish you guys all the very best with this venture. Smile
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:03 am

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

Yes, we'll be incorporating the correct forms of vitamin K2, such as MK-7.

The iherb VIP discount is something that happens automatically (I'm not sure if they go by length of time as a customer or if they base it on a certain amount ordered). I've been a VIP on iherb for years, so the prices are always discounted beyond what is shown on each item.

The capsules used will be veggie caps.

Nidhogge has more details, but from what I understand the product will be available most everywhere, with the exception of Germany due to some restrictions.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:12 am

IH pretty much hit it all on the head, and yep, gluten-free is the way to be. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 am

Awesome!

These are exciting times, for sure.

Best of luck w/the supplement line, fellas.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 am

Hey LA-night, did you ever get my PM reply bud? And, thanks for the kind words!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:03 am

Really excited guys. Count me in as one of your first customers. Congrats.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:22 am

I'm definitely interested. I'm wondering if you guys will be able to lower the prices on actyl-L carnitine,R-lipoic acid and Ecklonia cava extract. Even if they remain similar, will the quality of the ECE be equivalent to that of nutricology's? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am

Oh and another thing, how will orders be payable?

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Awesome products guys! Wondering if you are going to have an ALCAR product too?

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Where is the curcumin and resveratrol combination? Sad

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky13 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Good work guys! Can't wait to put in an order

Lucky13

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:58 am

Regarding the curcumin and resveratrol, yes it's contained in the antioxidant blend, plus there's sulforaphane in there also.

Regarding ALC (Acetyl L-Carnitine). Unfortunately it's not available, at least for now. nidhogge has the details.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Regarding the curcumin and resveratrol, yes it's contained in the antioxidant blend, plus there's sulforaphane in there also.

Very Happy

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Hey guys, to answer your questions...

"I'm definitely interested. I'm wondering if you guys will be able to lower the prices on actyl-L carnitine,R-lipoic acid and Ecklonia cava extract. Even if they remain similar, will the quality of the ECE be equivalent to that of nutricology's? Thanks."

R-Lipoic Acid is actually pretty expensive per kilo unfortunately, so we can offer it for a good price that's competitive and perhaps a little bit less but not too much.

ALCAR we're going to carry in the future, but had a limited amount of funds to work with and figured since there are so many affordable options for it out there we'd hold off for a bit.

ECE that we are using is a far purer and more natural extract than FibroBoost (Nutricology's), and will be less expensive as well.

Oh and another thing, how will orders be payable?

By PayPal or Credit Card. If you want to pay by check/money order/cash, then you'd just drop an e-mail and we'd work something out.

"Awesome products guys! Wondering if you are going to have an ALCAR product too?"

In the near future! The more that you guys support the product line, the more cool things we can come out with that everyone wants to see! Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:07 pm

now that you will have products, does this mean that if someone posts information that may conflict with your products, they will be deleted/banned?

zanza

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Of course not, it means that if you post good, legitimate scientific information, that we will take it into account to change the products and improve upon them. We're basically trying to reduce the amount of pills people take, make it vegetarian-friendly, kill the preservatives, keep the prices cheap, and guarantee the best quality ingredients possible. It's basically a grassroots supplement line. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next