Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

+102
iceage
bh1546
jrnm76
Sage 1
jimmyw
splohocky
Rudiger
jonessin
demgains77
Ronald84
The Hulk
Biffy
Travbedaman
syed
fobzrus
Complexx
Bman
whodathunkit
Nuada
sbefar01
SonofOdin
jokelly
sh123
mountie
goldenmilk
marku
The_End
bornthisway
RPM
porter44
bobbers2011
israelite
cee-low
sssgood
virtua_
happyhair
Yanks
Decro435
hopeful19
tanawana
CF
Addicted
jackorama
dadon
teacup
goten574
j87x
mikeymike
sc871
calvicie
cobeIH
vindictivecool
EricBee
berti
edwitten
adam2525
dreft
Alan
gonzalito
SAMAEL
grymoire
angstman
mlive88
thSman
theseeker
Jailbird
Silverlin
Mastery
crincrin
AboDi
The Natural
mphatesmpb
tooyoung
Joey
CausticSymmetry
abc123
tcpratt
orwell
LittleFighter
DM5
CobaltBlue
steve215
scottyc33
helpmyhair1
baller234
xyion1
Abhi
Marvey
Hoople
captainentropy
jk120
hadrion
Swimmy
farcry
Misirlou
sdguy
Amaranthaceae
pancacke
Lambaugh
nidhogge
106 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  goten574 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:25 am

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am taking Stablised R-Lipoic Acid to reduce the insulin spike when eating civilised foods. I was wondering what the half life is of this product?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 12 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 am

It depends, but it lasts between 1 and 2 hours--this is approximate. Although it generates endogenous antioxidant enzymes and regenerates activity of exogenous antioxidants.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzalito Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Hey, nidhogge, how much first-class shipping WITHOUT tracking to Argentina? I would like to order 2 "Decalcify"... Thanks in advance!

gonzalito

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:19 am

Hi gonzalito!

I would think about 6-8 bucks, somewhere in there! You can drop me a private message if you'd like, and I can make a custom order for you.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  jackorama Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 am

nidhogge, this is soros29@hanmail.net and i've order several bottles of decalcify and am going to order some more... but i have some questions. why is orthonutrition site not online and why is the no customer toll line for questions. we have no background on your company. can you help with this. thanks.

jackorama

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 am

It is online, Ortho-Nutrition.com.

The customer toll-line is my cell phone--we're not big enough or making enough money to pay for (or need) a 1-800 number. All the background information is on this site and Ortho-Nutrition.com. Smile

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:51 am

nidhogge, why are you ignoring my emails but still active on the forum? Neutral
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Goten--

What e-mails bud? Drop me a private message if you can, and list your e-mail address that you sent me a mail on. There is still an e-mail or two that I have to reply to in my inbox that I read a few days ago--sometimes if an e-mail requires more time and thought, I have to hold off on replying until I can budget enough time to give folks the response that they're looking for.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:48 pm

I'm the guy redesigning the labels for the supplements. I understand you want time to form a good reply, but I would also like to continue/finish off the design prototypes so we can really make some progress. If you're still very busy, no problem, it's just I haven't heard anything back in two weeks and no reply saying you're very busy.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Oh! I had a feeling, I even told my girlfriend that I thought it was you! I'll reply right now, finally got a few minutes...just ate a real late dinner after helping her move all day. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Addicted Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:20 pm

I know the feeling. I too have been patiently awaiting a reply. I must be that e-mail or two that's been sitting around waiting for sufficient time to respond to my paragraphs of questions. Cool

Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:27 am

Is Decalcify still out of stock? TIA

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:00 am

Car Fox--

It should be in late this week, as the order was completed last Monday, and we had to send them payment for the order, which should be received by tomorrow. Hopefully it'll coincide with the release of the topical, which should be formulated this Thursday.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tanawana Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:05 am

I'm somewhat confused and may have just missed it somewhere. The link listed on the home page for "my current regimen", is it the same as what is being offered in this thread basically?? I would like to pursue things, but unsure what is truly recommended to start doing something Crying or Very sad

tanawana

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:11 am

Tanawanda--

The regimen on 'My Current Regimen' is what ImmortalHair recommended prior to us getting together and finding a way to manufacture said supplements ourselves. By doing this, it allows us to control the quality of the actives/powders, keep prices down, combine different supplements to reduce the amount of total pills that we need to take each day, and 'upgrade' the supplements as new information comes out.

That said, the supplements on the 'My Current Regimen' page that we do not put together are still recommended.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hopeful19 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 am

Rejuvaplex

I just tried to order the Rejuvaplex, but it says that shipping is $35, is that for first class international to canada.

hopeful19

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:19 am

Hey hopeful19,

I'm sorry about this--the one thing that I failed to do last night when instituting the new buttons, was assign a weight to each package and the RejuvePlex topical itself. As a result, it was defaulting to Express Mail Service which is fixed at $35.

Everything should work now though and the old shipping rates should be instituted...please tell me if there are any other issues!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:40 am

Could you give me an estimation on how long the "Complete Hair Package" would last?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:14 am

Decro--

- Each bottle of supplements is enough for 1 month.

- The shampoo ought to last around 2+ months. (we have one bottle of shampoo left and then will be out-of-stock for maybe ten days or less from what our manufacturer estimated)

- The topical, varying on hair length, a month or more. The longer the hair, the more that the hair absorbs, so the quicker the topical will go (which would be the case with any topical).

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 am

Nid,

I bought some ortho shampoo right around the time it was released. I hadn't really stuck with it because I didn't like how it made my hair feel. It kind of stiffened it up/dried it out. Anyway, I was thinking of giving it another go (to go along with the new topical), but wasn't sure what the shelf life was. I think it may be a little old/oxidized at this point. What do you think?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 am

Yanks--

I think it would still be fine, but if you'd like, we have a new batch in the works right now that will have 2% seabuckthorn oil in it. Was going to put it in last batch, but the lady that formulates the shampoo was worried that since it was a fruit-based oil, that rancidity might be an issue. After some investigation, we found that wasn't the case, but by then the last batch was already made. She found that the seabuckthorn oil actually had an added conditioning effect.

If you'd like, drop me a private message and I can work something out with a discount on a new bottle! (it'll probably be a little after the holidays once back in-stock).

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:54 am

I have only used the RejuvePlex a couple nights as I just received package on Friday, but so far I am impressed as my itch has decreased. Personally I am having a hard time making it last and my hair isn't very long either. I am not complaining or anything, the ingredient list is impressive and I know quality ingredients will be expensive. But personally I don't think I will make 2 o.z. last very long, so I vote for increasing the size of the bottle to 4 o.z.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 am

Car Fox wrote:I have only used the RejuvePlex a couple nights as I just received package on Friday, but so far I am impressed as my itch has decreased. Personally I am having a hard time making it last and my hair isn't very long either. I am not complaining or anything, the ingredient list is impressive and I know quality ingredients will be expensive. But personally I don't think I will make 2 o.z. last very long, so I vote for increasing the size of the bottle to 4 o.z.

I am curious how much you are using each time? I have been using about half a dropper and I am able to cover my receded temple areas as well as my forehead and cheeks. My wife has also been using it on and off as well and at this rate it will last us about a month.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 am

[quote="scottyc33"]
Car Fox wrote:I am curious how much you are using each time? I have been using about half a dropper and I am able to cover my receded temple areas as well as my forehead and cheeks. My wife has also been using it on and off as well and at this rate it will last us about a month.

I am covering the entire top of my head and my entire face other than the nose, so it's going pretty quick. I am going to have to apply it less liberally I think. Even so, I would need at least 4 o.z. a month I think.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:46 am

Personally for me to feel like I am applying enough (where the applied area feels wet when first applied) I am probably going to go through around 2 o.z. a week.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next