Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

please deacidify your body to restore your hair

+25
valderama
Odysseus
Just_A_Signal
moose46
CausticSymmetry
randle20
unfortunate
william
Yanks
Nocturnalhorse
catcat
elan164
fender89
crysanthium
redhead
Balthier
hadrion
TheFunkyStumpfighter
misterE
diffuse
Misirlou
MAO
brandnew
tonyj
kindalo
29 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  kindalo Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 am

if you add the baking soda to it,it will neutralize the acid.do not do that because it wont work to flush the acidic toxins out.the reason vinegar works so well is because it is such a strong acid to begin with,even stronger than the acidic toxins.vinegar is a natural food that will not harm the body unless it is taken in excessive amounts.when the vinegar is mixed with baking soda it becomes too weak to flush out these acids.it does take a little while to get used to drinking it everyday.it is like your body is so acidic that it wants to repell the vinegar.after awhile taking it daily you will become to look foward to drinking it after some of these acids are flushed away and you become less acidic.let me give you another example of acid and alkaline substances.if you have hard water at home and wash your car in it,it will most likely leave hard water spots on it.well you cant use more hard water which is alkaline to wash away the water spots,but if you use acidic vinegar on these spots they will melt away.the point is we need to use vinegar and a more alkaline diet to reach the point in the body where it is only slightly acidic,not very acidic like these junk food diets cause us to be.remember vinegar is a strong acid that will flush out toxins and acids,but after it does this it will turn alkaline in your body not only rendering it harmless to the body,but also very healing to acidic body tissue.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  elan164 Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am

Kindalo,

Fair enough, everyone has their own ideas/ways, ive just read that ACV can cause damage to your teeth enamel.

Ted from Bangkok, Thailand writes: There is an ACV remedy and then there is Ted's ACV remedy. The ACV remedy is what has been traditionally done to drink it directly. Now I have always recommended the use of the second one, which requires that you add baking soda to the ACV to neutralize the acid to just 7.0 or close to it before drinking, otherwise the acidity will bring on dentin sensitivity and cause erosion of the enamel. A minimum pH on ACV of 6.0 and above should stop enamel erosion, in case you like somewhat of a "sour" ACV tastes, ideally it should be closer to 7.0.

You might wonder whether therapeutic effectiveness of the second one might be as effective as the original one. It should be at least as effective if not more effective than an original formula for two reasons:

1. If you take the original ACV remedy (2 TBS of ACV in a glass of water), the body is going to neutralize it anyway using the available bicarbonates the body stores have. If not, you get a burning tongue or skin of the tongue become lose or tears up, if the body don't have sufficient bicarbonates. It takes AT LEAST A week to get a bicarbonate level to optimum provided you take bicarbonates everyday. I am of course assuming that in this instance, you don't have sufficient bicarbonate levels.

2. The newer ACV remedy I have always recommended (AKA Ted's ACV recipe) is to ADD baking soda until most of the acid is neutralized near 7.0. Chemically it is not changed, the malic becomes a malate when baking soda has neutralized, but then the body is going to convert to THAT anyway. What YOUR body wants is that the pH is at an ideal theoretical pH 7.35, which is equivalent to the pH of your blood.

So for me an ideal food, whether we talk about ACV or any other food should GENERALLY be slightly alkaline. If you don't do it for your body the body will change to an alkaline anyway, provided that your body is FIT to do that! So it is best not to assume that your body is FIT and it is best to assume the worst and just add the baking soda as a precaution.

Making it alkaline will give you the extra benefit of more oxygen in your body and greater buffers the body need so you should in fact feel better with the newer formula. In fact, athletes takes pure baking soda to relieve them of muscular pain from long physical endurance. Thinking along this makes it easier to use this newer formula as well as protect against enamel erosion.

Many people have misinterpreted the event where a body becomes alkaline in event of a person becomes sick to be a "bad thing". However, this is HOW a body kills off invading bacteria and viruses by raising up the alkalinity level. So in fact alkalinity is actually needed. When an immune system is suppressed or destroyed (from surgery or chemical toxins), the body will raise its alkalinity level much more frequently than a healthy person. What a potentially sick person needs to do is to give sufficient buffers for alkalinity using baking soda, but also regenerate the body's immune system (the thymus) with supplementation of secretogues, such as L-glutamine, melatonin, and iodine from seaweed and kelp.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:14 am

yes that is possible,thats why i flush my mouth with water right after the vinegar.some people say they use straws,and thats ok too.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 am

Forgot to bold these parts:

You might wonder whether therapeutic effectiveness of the second one might be as effective as the original one. It should be at least as effective if not more effective than an original formula for two reasons:

1. If you take the original ACV remedy (2 TBS of ACV in a glass of water), the body is going to neutralize it anyway using the available bicarbonates the body stores have. If not, you get a burning tongue or skin of the tongue become lose or tears up, if the body don't have sufficient bicarbonates. It takes AT LEAST A week to get a bicarbonate level to optimum provided you take bicarbonates everyday. I am of course assuming that in this instance, you don't have sufficient bicarbonate levels.

2. The newer ACV remedy I have always recommended (AKA Ted's ACV recipe) is to ADD baking soda until most of the acid is neutralized near 7.0. Chemically it is not changed, the malic becomes a malate when baking soda has neutralized, but then the body is going to convert to THAT anyway. What YOUR body wants is that the pH is at an ideal theoretical pH 7.35, which is equivalent to the pH of your blood.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:42 am

thanks for the information,i use to read teds posts too.i am only stating what has worked for me.i can only tell you about things i have experienced myself personally.i think ted said he was a chemist by trade.i do not know about the bicarbonate levels or how they function.if anyone here is familiar with the moreless protocol and the morless drink,i can say that it does not work for me for hair regrowth.the moreless drink is a alkalizing formula that i used last year for a few months and it does not work for me,and i went back to good ole vinegar and yes the benefits came back after that.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnalhorse Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 am

Kindalo! For some strange reason I enjoy the taste of raw apple cider vinegar diluted in water. Since yesterday I have been having a lot of raw apple cider mixed with water besides adding slices of lime in my tea cups. I also added kombucha to the mix besides 25mg of iosol and other supplements. I am already feeling the detox symptoms like action reaction stated earlier. I presume this is good, right??
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:22 am

yes it is good to start detoxing,but what i warned action about is that if you take too much per day you will have heavy detox symptoms like action has,but if you dont mind having alot of symptoms well then i say go for it.if you take it slow like i have you will not have too many symptoms,but i did experience quite a bit of fatigue,but i was fatigued all the time anyway before i started this.now i feel so much better,arthritis that i have had since my mid 20's seems to have vanished,i can now even pee better with a stronger flow,my skin has lightened up alot with some sun damage erased,alot of new hair growth inside of my current hairline and i can comb it back and see tons of new hairs popping out of my scalp.when you see all that new hair you know it is worth it and really get excited about staying with the program.good luck.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:31 am

kindalo wrote:yes it is good to start detoxing,but what i warned action about is that if you take too much per day you will have heavy detox symptoms like action has,but if you dont mind having alot of symptoms well then i say go for it.if you take it slow like i have you will not have too many symptoms,but i did experience quite a bit of fatigue,but i was fatigued all the time anyway before i started this.now i feel so much better,arthritis that i have had since my mid 20's seems to have vanished,i can now even pee better with a stronger flow,my skin has lightened up alot with some sun damage erased,alot of new hair growth inside of my current hairline and i can comb it back and see tons of new hairs popping out of my scalp.when you see all that new hair you know it is worth it and really get excited about staying with the program.good luck.

Yeah guys... this detox reaction? No fun. Stomach is really sensitive, I'm mildly depressed, definitely fatigued, and on top that the lethargy I can't sleep. I advise you all to take it slower.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnalhorse Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:33 am

Thanx a lot.
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:42 am

Kindalo how long did you take ACV until you saw results? I just started taking it 3 days ago twice a day and my digestion system feels better but my hairloss/shedding is still there. I have these hardened oily scalp bumps on my scalp near the hairloss areas that produce sebum/dandruff and itch a little and I loose hair over there. I'm also taking Selenium / and 2-3 dropperfulls of Lugols Iodine 5% as well as the top 6.
I'm also taking Humilfuvate as well as Modified Citrus Pectin for Heavy metal detox.
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:46 am

if you are talking about new hair growth dont expect any for at least 6 months.remember if you have a hair transplant it takes that long too to start seeing results.it does work slowly,but hair will not grow overnight.i am glad to see everyone eager to try this,but remember you have to be patient.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:18 am

Well at this point I'm more concerned about thickening. How long did you see results regarding thickening?
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:46 pm

i saw new hair sprouting up probably at the 6 month level.as regards to thickening probably about 7 months.it has now been almost 9 months and it has thickened up alot on top from the crown foward about 5 inches or so.i now have alot of fuzz in the receded areas also that i didnt have before i started this program.i have been getting my hair cut every 4 weeks or so lately and it is cut alot shorter on top than it was,so i am excited and now i dont wear caps like i did.it takes awhile to see results and it is no overnight process.hey i wished it worked faster too,but i do not know of any way to speed the process up.so patience is your best friend.good luck.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 pm

i have been reading some of action<reactions posts on calcification and i think it is excellent information.to me calcification is the result of over acidity in the body and when the body gets overloaded with acids,the body pulls calcium out of hard tissue(bones)to neutralize the acids and calcium ends up getting stuck in soft tissue where it causes disease.arthritis,gout rheumatism and such are all results from this calcification.i think where hairloss occurs i said earlier is that on some men,maybe all with hairloss that the scalp gets tight and if you look close at ohter men you can see what looks like an enlargement of the top of the skull.kind of like they grew out of their hair.i can attest to this personally as my caps have gotten looser and i have not changed the size band on them.my scalp is also looser than it was,way looser meaning i have alot of movement up there now.i thinnk this calcification gets lodged up there making the scalp tight and larger,just as you would have pain and inflamation say in an arthritic knee for example.the tighter the scalp the more hairloss can be seen as in men who are completely slick bald on top.the scalp on these men are so tight their skin appears shiny like it has been waxed.just as men like myself who have receding hairlines their frontal bones have somewhat enlarged or vice versa in the crown area.vinegar will over time help to break up these calcifications in the body as it is also a wonderful treatment for arthritis.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:43 pm

I do not want to discourage anyone from using something that is giving them a result.

However, I must say the whole paradigm of "over acidity" is a fallacy.

Apple cider vinegar is interesting, and I have heard many positive things about it over the years--I am fairly confident that it doesn't work for everyone. Personally I have tried supplements of concentrated AVC, they seem best to avoid--go for the real stuff.

ACV contains 5% acetic acid by volume and the pH approximately averages somewhere between 2.4 and 4. I see this as a good thing. Here are some studies that suggest its value for other purposes.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19963157

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630216

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18180066

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18093343

In regards to "over acidity" here is a re-print from another thread:

As far as pH is concerned, the respiratory system alone can govern its balance quite adequately. Secondly, the proper pH of the digestive system works better below 5.5, and any higher than that there are problems. We have lactic acid bacteria that thrive in a more acidic digestive system.

Of course during cancer, there is a problem with producing bicarbonate, and the thyroid has a lot to do with that.

Its relationship to the kidneys are intimately involved, and how the kidneys produce and regulate this process is important. Alkalizing simply doesn't work for all metabolic types. Alkalize or die has already died along with colon hydrotherapy.

I think I should try and bury this before it gets out of hand, so here is more information:

We produce about less than 0.05% of the acid from the foods we consume. The majority of the acid we make is therefore not from food, it is from our metabolism (production of energy).

Also, I am confident that the acid/alkaline theory bunkum for a few reasons besides that. My curiosity peak when I had asked for proof, because like most others who are interested in health, was there any truth to all these wild claims we have all heard through these books?

I had found more than a few who had every sound reason to doubt the theory because they already proved it false t themselves by observing their patients acid production when they were on diets (avoiding acidic foods). No one had actually found any difference in acid production.

If that's still not enough proof, well there is now more:

http://www.nutritionj.com/content/8/1/41/abstract

Researchers in the above study looked a few factors, such as whether or not a diet high in phosphoric acid affected urine calcium loss, overall calcium balance, and markers indicating excessive bone loss.

In twelve studies examining the effects of various levels of dietary phosphoric acid intake. All 12 followed a total of 269 people. Just three of the studies did, in fact, report an increase in the amount of acid excreted in the urine from elevated phosphoric acid intake.

The increase in acid urine did not result in a loss of calcium. So what happened?.............................
(drum roll)................

The exact opposite happened!

All 12 studies showed significant decreases in urine calcium excretion in response to phosphate supplements whether the calcium intake was high or low.

"All of the findings from this meta-analysis were contrary to the acid-ash hypothesis. Higher phosphate intakes were associated with decreased urine calcium and increased calcium retention. This meta-analysis did not find evidence that phosphate intake contributes to demineralization of bone or to bone calcium excretion in the urine."

How our bodies produce energy is 99.5% more significant than the acid-ash theory.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 pm

thanks for your input.debate is sometimes the best to see all sides of a subject.i am not in any way a expert nor do i claim to be.i have and am getting excellent results from the method i have described here.if anyone on this site would like to try it,great i will help anyway possible i can.if no one wants to try this method well that is their decision.acidity is a real and present cause of disease.there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it is a cause of many diseases.i have experienced several good side effects and benefits from this.as i stated earlier in the thread vinegar has a ph between 2 and 4.it is a healing natural acid that over time will flush out built up toxic waste in the body.i am by no means discouraged by anything anyone could write on this post because i am getting results and thought i would share this information to others on this site to try and help them.this program has become a way of life for me and i have many months invested in this and i am not stopping or turning back for anyones opinion or beliefs as i do not try to force my ideals onto no one.i have gotten the results that i have stated and i am happy with my results so far and will continue to do so and hope that everyone on here finds something they like that works and will keep it up no matter what path the decide to take and hopefully regrow a full head of hair since that is what this site is all about.thanks and god bless.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  MAO Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:42 pm

I think that the ACV has definite merit, but I don't think it's to do with restoring systemic alkalinity - at least not directly. Whatever you ingest surely will become alkaline once the food enters the duodenum (via pancreatic juices).

I think the benefits are enhanced food digestion (due to the extra acidity) and the many minerals and other natural nutritive components of the ACV. This can only help the body in a myriad of ways.

I am using ACV diluted in filtered water as a topical. I think that my hair and scalp are benefiting from this usage - certainly better than my other 'failed' attempts at using topicals such as Nizoral, Mg Oil, essential oils, coconut oil etc.

MAO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 am

MAO wrote:I think that the ACV has definite merit, but I don't think it's to do with restoring systemic alkalinity - at least not directly. Whatever you ingest surely will become alkaline once the food enters the duodenum (via pancreatic juices).

I think the benefits are enhanced food digestion (due to the extra acidity) and the many minerals and other natural nutritive components of the ACV. This can only help the body in a myriad of ways.

I am using ACV diluted in filtered water as a topical. I think that my hair and scalp are benefiting from this usage - certainly better than my other 'failed' attempts at using topicals such as Nizoral, Mg Oil, essential oils, coconut oil etc.

Decreased System Acidity ---> Decreased Bone Loss / Calcium Used for Alkalizing Purpose ---> More bones ---> More SHBG ---> Less Insulin Resistance ---> _______?

Last edited by action<reaction on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 4 Empty help I am a 47 y/o woman and I have lost alot of hair

Post  moose46 Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:08 am

Hello I saw your post and i am willing to try it. Could you please tell me your regimen to regrow hair?

I wold greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Andrea
ndsjpc@aol.com

moose46

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 pm

hello moose46 and welcome to the forum.this program consists mainly of cleaning up your diet and taking substances to remove and flush toxins from the body.diet wise eat sensible amounts of lean home cooked meats,a good supply of vegetables daily,and drink raw organic apple cider vinegar.i drink 4 tablespoons in a full 16 oz. glass of water morning and night before i go to bed.here is the bad part,do not eat processed foods,junk foods,fast foods.no sugar,no canola oil,no soybean oil,no sugar substitutes either,no soft drinks.drink fresh clean water daily.now the vinegar is a strong acid that will over time flush the acidic toxins and chemicals out of your body.i do take a few supplements also.i personally take vitamin c 500 mg daily,grape seed extract 100 mg daily,biotin 1,000 mcg daily and kelp which supplies the body with needed iodine and many other trace elements.i would suggest if you have not already to go back to the start of this thread and read all of the posts and you will come back with a better understanding of the program.if you need any assistance or need to ask a question feel free to at any time.this will not regrow your hair overnight as i have stated before,but if you are willing to stick with it you will see results and it should help to thicken your hair back up.i did not see any results on myself before the 6 month mark.although i am not a doctor i do know alot of women have thyroid issues which cause them to thin out over time and sometimes you can get a blood test done and it will show normal thyroid hormone levels,but sometimes you can still have subclinical hypothyroidism so i would definetly try the kelp.good luck

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Just_A_Signal Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 am

If the acid/alkaline theory is a fallacy, then why the "detox" symptoms?

Just_A_Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:43 am

AVC doesn't increase the pH, and why it is promoted for alkalinity is beyond me.

AVC helps with stabilizing blood sugar and promotes better digestion.

Some do well with it, and others not so much, and it's worth a try either way.

My point is that AVC has nothing to do with alkalinity. Second note, if pH is too high in the intestines, lactic acid bacteria do not thrive.

I'm trying to stomp out a multi-decade myth that has no basis in science.

All the benefits of AVC has nothing to do with alkalinity is my only point.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 am

yeah I wondered that as well could be the minerals,or maybe because it's a probiotic(since it is fermented) that helps flush out toxins somehow.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:34 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:AVC doesn't increase the pH, and why it is promoted for alkalinity is beyond me.

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:48 pm

If we define pH by old standards, such as using pH strips via urine, it means nothing in regards to blood pH.

On the other hand, if we are saying that positive hydrogen, (alleviating electron depletion), then yes, AVC will probably help--because it appears to improve glucose metabolism.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next