Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

please deacidify your body to restore your hair

+25
valderama
Odysseus
Just_A_Signal
moose46
CausticSymmetry
randle20
unfortunate
william
Yanks
Nocturnalhorse
catcat
elan164
fender89
crysanthium
redhead
Balthier
hadrion
TheFunkyStumpfighter
misterE
diffuse
Misirlou
MAO
brandnew
tonyj
kindalo
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:52 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:If we define pH by old standards, such as using pH strips via urine, it means nothing in regards to blood pH.

On the other hand, if we are saying that positive hydrogen, (alleviating electron depletion), then yes, AVC will probably help--because it appears to improve glucose metabolism.

I'm not even aware of the old standards, this is entirely chemistry to me, I don't wish to post views which aren't mine but I do contest that ACV can be of great value, for the same reasons lemons are. I posted a huge amount of information in my other thread, but I've removed it for personal use, I don't think it's in the spirit of this particular forum.

Back to top Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  kindalo Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:27 pm

we could argue about this from now on and i dont think either side would give up their view point.i think what is wonderful about acv is that it works to remove toxins and poisons from your system.as a ph balancer i dont know,but having a low ph of around 2 to 4 i do know that it will flush and destroy stored chemicals and wastes in the body tissues or at least it has for me.i am my own test subject and have found after months of drinking acv that it will cleanse and clean the tissues of the body.it has lightened my skin tone and i am fair skinned to begin with,arthritis and joint pain is a thing of the past,i am limber like i was when i was a teenager,and as i stated earlier in the thread i can even urinate with a stronger flow so it must have shrunk the prostate a little even though i had no problem urinating before i started drinking it.i think people eat too much salt and acv is loaded with potassium and after awhile it will start replacing sodium that has invaded the cells of the body and start rebalancing the body and this has many positive effects on health too.acv has a good balance of minerals,vitamins and powerful life supporting enzymes that come from the fermenting process of the apples.i have taken alot of supplements and natural remedies over the last 15 years and found this to work better than anything i have taken so far,but cannot promise the same for anyone else.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

kindalo wrote:.acv has a good balance of minerals,vitamins and powerful life supporting enzymes that come from the fermenting process of the apples.i .

Apparently you're have great success with your regime and I congratulate you on that. ACV, however, contains no vitamins. According to NutritionData, apple cider vinegar contains zero fat and no vitamins, but it does contain a few minerals: 1 tbsp. of cider vinegar contains 1 mg of calcium, 0.7 mg of magnesium, 1.2 mg of phosphorous and 10.8 mg of potassium. Raw lemon juice (which you have noted earlier) has a more powerful combo of these minerals plus huge amounts of Vit C. Check out http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1938/2
(Scroll to bottom for nutritional breakdown).

I've been trying to justify paying X amount of dollars for organic cider vinegar as opposed to just buying a sack of lemons every few weeks...

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnalhorse Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:55 pm

I have personally been using a glass of lukewarm water followed by another glass of lukewarm water mixed with freshly squeezed lime juice upon awakening. I use raw apple cider mixed in water before or after my meals as a beverage. For some strange reason I enjoy the taste of raw acv.
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  valderama Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:21 am

kindalo thanks for bringing this topic up, i have been following with interest.

i have experimented with acv and lemon juice in the past but this debate led me to give it another go with increased dosages closer to that suggested by yourself. anyway i have been exeriencing insane itching all over my head from my neck to my scalp. this is out of the ordinary for me and i can only conclude it is as a result of the acv, lemon and lime juice. It reminds me of the description dex used to give to demodex movements. I have never experienced such an all over itch as i have right now. Do you think its possible the acv works through an anti parasite or anti bacterial action?

valderama

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 am

Malic acid removes aluminum from the body. Malic acid is found in apples and apple cider vinegar.

Aluminum can decrease zeta potential, another plus for ACV.

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:44 pm

acv does have beta carotene and this does convert to vitamin a in the body."apples contain enzymes,boron,iron,minerals,trace minerals,pectin-soluble fiber and a good source of potassium,which is to soft body tissues as calcium is to the bones and harder tissues.potassium is the mineral of youthfulness;it is the artery softener,"keeping the arteries of the body flexible and resilient."the above is a quote from the bragg apple cider vinegar miracle health system book.acv is a wonderful detox if taken daily and has helped me personally so much.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Reasons for why unbinding alkali salts / minerals with things like ACV and other electron donors are really mounting, body pH (whichever way you understand it) I think will be the medicine of the future, having a healthy H- balance in the body (which when you have enough, your body naturally regulates that perfect "sweet spot" of alkalinity / acidity) seems to dictate a perfect system. It keeps mycoplasma, bacteria, oxygen transport into tissue, etc all beautifully in check. I'm looking into its role in allowing sustained aerobic functioning of cells, I'll post more when I get it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Kindalo - How are the veins in your body now?

I don't know what to point the finger at... but recently the veins in my arms and hands have been super prominent and defined under my skin, it's really interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:29 pm

hello action,i had not really paid any attention until now,but they seem to be hidden under the skin.they are not prominent.i do know what you mean,but your guess is as good as mine.i do not know if it is related to what we are working on or not.i do not know if it is related to better circulation or not.that is one thing about me if i do not know the answer to something i am not going to pretend that i do.i wish i could be more helpful.are you still on the heavy dose that is causing all of the detox symptoms or have you cut back some?when you take alot it will overwhelm the body with more acidic waste than can be expelled quickly causing the detox symptoms.that is why i have been sticking with my dose for months now.the aluminum removal you have discussed is very interesting and i possibly could have had alot stored in me as i used to drink cola's in aluminum cans daily before i kicked the habit.valderama acv is an anti bacterial it has been used in disenfection of wounds for thousands of years.the itching of the scalp i have had in past months,but it was not intense.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:43 pm

kindalo wrote:are you still on the heavy dose that is causing all of the detox symptoms or have you cut back some?when you take alot it will overwhelm the body with more acidic waste than can be expelled quickly causing the detox symptoms.that is why i have been sticking with my dose for months now.

Still on the heavier dose, I think things are leveling out now though in terms of detox.
Another thought on why you would detox Kindalo, I don't think we are flushing out acidic wastes... I think we are flushing out alkaline wastes! The problem of having acidic parts of the body is that they don't seem to remain "acidic" for long, do to the body neutralizing it with alkaline deposits. I've been told a very trustworthy source that ACV works my unbinding the alkali deposits and allowing them to be chelated basically.

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:47 pm

whatever the chemical reaction i love it.well that would make sense since we were talking about flushing out calcium(calcification)from the joints and organs.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 am

"Black strap Molasses can be used as a chelating agent to remove rust where a rusted part stays a few weeks in a mixture of 1 part molasses and 10 parts water." This is for industrial, where a piece of metal is rusted and you soak it in molasses and it will chelate the rust. I wonder if this would have the same effect on some of the oxidized metals inside our bodies? Similarly it is used in gardening as an enhanced bloomer and chelator.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 am

elan164 i have heard of using molasses to remove rust from antique car bodies.i have used molasses in the past and they are a nutritional powerhouse of vitamins and minerals.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 am

already using molasses a tablespoon a day because of it's minerals(mostly for it's magnesium)and it seems to give me energy as well for some reason. What vitamins does it have? That chelating theory makes sense for some reason the raw organic ACV is a good remedy for most against high blood pressure me included check all the earth clinic testimonials if you don't believe me.
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/blood_pressure.html#ACV_44171

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:47 pm

blackstrap molasses are loaded with nutrients.the vitamins b2,b3,b6,folate and pantothenic acid are in molasses and the minerals calcium,copper,iron,magnesium,manganese,phosphorus,potassium,selenium,and zinc.blackstrap is known as a super food.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:01 am

yeah I guess it does have b vitamins not much though.
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrientprofile&dbid=85

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  valderama Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:52 am

also there massively inflammatory and have a high glycaemic load:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/sweets/5573/2

valderama

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:03 pm

yes they are high in sugars.i do not use them anymore.i used them sometime before i started this program.i would not use them doing this protocol myself.although they do have lots of nutrients i avoid them now.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  MAO Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:33 pm

I guess that one way to consume molasses with greatly reduced sugar would be to use it in the production of water kefir. Then you would get some probiotic benefit as well as all the minerals.

MAO

Back to top Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 5 Empty ACV and teeth

Post  crysanthium Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:38 am

Just wanted to input. I have used the ACV in water for about 3 weeks (4 tablespoons in a cup). On the plus side I love the taste and feel better on it, sleep better, better energy and mood. However my front upper teeth have become sensitive. I have tried using a straw ... but you cant really prevent the ACV from splashing back on your front teeth still. I've also tried pouring it down my throat but same problem. Im not sure rinsing with water is enough of a slolution as the ACV does contact the teeth for a period while drinking it.

So just a warning as much as I like drinking it, I suspect it has done some damage to my front upper teeth. At the very least I would recommend if you drink it, drink it FAST and rinse right away. Perhaps some sort of teeth guard would be usefull also. Maybe someone could suggest an alkaline solution to rinse with....

crysanthium

Back to top Go down

Post  MAO Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 am

.....an alkaline solution made from mixing Sodium Bicarbonate powder with water and available in your kitchen cupboard!

MAO

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:41 am

I never got that sensitivity problem I just take a swig with some water.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:28 pm

crysanthium i am glad to here you are feeling better using acv,but i am sorry to here that you are having sensitive teeth.i have so far not had this problem and have been on it for almost 9 months now.try MAO's method and see how it works for you.report back in a few days and let us know how its going.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 am

kindalo hows your hair? still improving do you thinK? after 9 months? I recieved my ACV today. It was cheap so no big loss if it dosn't work.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next