Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not?

2 posters

Go down

Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? Empty Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not?

Post  teacup Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:33 am

Some of my scalp hair started to turn gray at 18yrs of age.
Now I am 32, more of my scalp hair is gray (almost only on the sides, not in the front where I have major thinning) but now I am noticing gray beard hairs! a LOT of them going gray, and some stray chest hairs that are grey as well.

How does the paradoxical effects when it comes to thinning scalp hair/increasing facial hair come into play with hair color?

What can my beard turning gray at 32yrs of age, while my scalp hair continues to gray slowly gradually tell me? -- that I will die at a young age? premature aging?

It seems grayness and hair loss are not related. I just don't see the connection, not even a paradoxical one.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? Empty Re: * * * Reply with quote * * * * Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not?

Post  Crusher Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 am

Hi teacup,

small comfort, it is said that gray scalp hairs stay on your scalp.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? Empty Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gray beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not?

Post  teacup Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:54 am

Crusher wrote:Hi teacup,

small comfort, it is said that gray scalp hairs stay on your scalp.

Interesting, all the gray hairs are on the sides on my scalp, where the hair has not thinned. No gray in the front and middle where the hair is thinning.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? Empty Re: Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not?

Post  Crusher Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:01 am

teacup wrote:
It seems grayness and hair loss are not related. I just don't see the connection, not even a paradoxical one.

From my point of view there is a relation. No idea which...

Any ideas?

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not? Empty Re: Gray Scalp Hair vs. Gr1y beard and body hair - Paradoxical or not?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down