Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

please deacidify your body to restore your hair

+25
valderama
Odysseus
Just_A_Signal
moose46
CausticSymmetry
randle20
unfortunate
william
Yanks
Nocturnalhorse
catcat
elan164
fender89
crysanthium
redhead
Balthier
hadrion
TheFunkyStumpfighter
misterE
diffuse
Misirlou
MAO
brandnew
tonyj
kindalo
29 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  fender89 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 am

Hey man, just wondering, you take 4 TABLEspoons per serving? The one i got said suggested was 1-2 TEAspoons in a glass of water. I tried it first time today and my god it was horrible lol. not sure i could take 4 tablespoons without throwing up hahaha. a table spoon is the big spoon right? lol.

fender89

Back to top Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 6 Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  kindalo Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:28 pm

yes i do take 4 tablespoons in the morning and at night.you should probably start on a smaller dose and then work your way up.i was the same way when i started i could not hardly drink it either,but as time went on and i started flushing toxins out of my system i got to where i looked foward to drinking it and still do.the trick is to dilute it,if it tastes too strong and sour add more water to where it tastes weak.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:42 pm

magnesium is another common overlooked mineral that needs to be reevaluated.i used to take common forms of magnesium and saw very little if any results with it.i started last week on a chelated form and man can i tell a difference between it and the cheaper stuff.it has many functions in the body and turns on over 300 enzymes in the body that are cofactors to important processes.to me the first and foremost reason is that it works against calcification of the tissues,and helps to flush calcium back out of soft tissues forcing it back into hard tissue where it belongs.do not get me wrong we all need calcium,but i think we may be getting way too much in the modern diet.when we eat too much acidic food calcium is drawn out of bone to neutralize the acids and it gets lodged and stuck in soft tissue causing alot of disease and problems.the research i have been doing on this subject has even led me to believe that calcium builds up in skin tissue such as the face causing lines and wrinkles to appear and unless the calcium is flushed out it will remain there for life and build up even further causing more and deeper wrinkles to appear.i think we all need to do more research on magnesium as a potential fighter of calcification and to help reverse this process.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:29 pm

i decided to try 4 tablespoons in a glass of water today. damn it was so hard lol. I actually laughed at how much i hated it. I'm good at getting used to stuff though. will drink more tonight! cheers haha

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:01 am

Anyone else try the ACV topically?

I know a guy that drinks kombucha as if it was water.. ACV is more tolerable than kombacha.. Also, I think fermented apples are better for you than fermented honey and tea (for kombucha).

kefir, kombucha, ACV are all good.. and the only common aspect is fermentation. I have to wonder if all the benefits of ACV can boil down to probiotics!

For the taste, I have tried pouring ACV in empty capsules so I dont have to endure the taste.. if you are patient this could work, but you'll need a few capsules. Otherwise honey and water can help.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:34 am

Several years ago I had tried for periods of time, topical ACV, although I had used it as a base for other topicals. It tends to lighten the hair somewhat.

I think the value is limited.

I would recommend to avoid the capsules and tablets of ACV. It doesn't appear to be well concentrated, and is different from drinking ACV.

For a period I had tried a lot of concentrated ACV capsules (I've told this story many times on this forum). The result was not good, I was apparently dumping an excess load through my skin and I apparently smelled terrible as a result. No benefits to hair or changes that I could detect.

Unfortunately, ACV in liquid form is not that easy to take for some.

Most botanicals on the bitter side are good for digestion and blood sugar balance. So in my opinion, if one is not that fond of drinking ACV, there are many other ways to achieve a positive result.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:43 am

IH or anyone else,

Any reason not to combine the ACV with raw organic honey to make it go down easier?

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 am

i have never used honey with acv so i do not personally have any comments either way.might want to experiment a little and see what happens.good luck

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 am

I've used raw organic honey I would take it seperately anyway during allergy season so why not combine the 2 might be a little extra sugar,but I don't know how to tell if one is sensitive to natural sugars anyway. I think I'm mixed type leaning a little more towards a protein type so it might vary depending on your type.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  PETROS Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 am

Kindalo and others,
This is a great thread, thank you for sharing!
Have you guys found your progress to be fairly consistent over the long-term or has it waned some (or hit a plateau)?
Thanks!

PETROS

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 am

man it has been along time since i have been on here and had almost forgot about my thread.i used the acv for over 1 and a half years.i did see stabilization of hair loss when i was on it,but i have been off of it for about a year now.i have found something way better and it is very low cost to make.it is kombucha tea and i have been on it for over 9 months now and it is by far 10 times better in my opinion than acv although acv is a very good product.yes after 9 months my hair is thicker than it has been in probably 5 or 6 years.i still have a receded hairline but i am getting dense thickness where i still have hair.i know this may sound weird but my caps are getting looser and the scalp tightness i was having has almost completely dissappeared.my head seems to be changing shape some although i know it sounds strange there are many other great benefits to this strange but wonderful tea.my skin is getting tighter and firmer,with better color and circulation.my hands and feet dont get cold as they once did.my sex drive has come way up and i am just pleased and thrilled with drinking it.it also helps to balance hormones.i mentally feel alot better than i used to.i have alot more energy and dont require as much sleep as i once did.the acv is good for your body.i think this tea is great.i make my own at home and have seen great results with it.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:48 am

I remember when my grandma was really sick with cancer, throwing up everywhere and crying in pain. My mum made her some Kombucha tea and almost over night the vomiting and abdominal pains stopped. Although a couple of weeks later she did pass away its obvious that the tea had a big benefit to her, maybe if she had it earlier she could have beat the cancer, but it was to late.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  PETROS Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 am

Thank you!
The reason I asked that question is that I suspected that the ACV was indeed dissolving calcified deposits in soft tissues and once those had been cleaned out, then it would be lending more acidity than helpful.
I still think it would be good for someone just starting to de-acidify and would want to be sure to dissolve those deposits.

I wonder if you noticed any changes in pH (or other things) that hinted that it had cleaned out most of those deposits? ... Any ideas?
Thanks, again!

PETROS

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:12 am

yes i do think acv will clean out calcifications,but kombucha will do it alot faster.my hair and skin have gotten alot softer since i have been on this regimen.also my fingernails and toenails are stronger and healthier.i am sure it will take awhile to break down all the calcifications,although i am more flexible and limber than i used to be.kombucha works better for me than any supplement that i have ever taken.hair growth or regrowth takes time but it has helped me so much that i dont think about my hair all the time like i used to do.kombucha helps the whole body not just the scalp so it is a full body tonic.i am 40 years old and my father is 73 years old and we both started drinking it at the same time 9 months ago and i can tell you from experience the younger you are when you start drinking it the faster the results will come as he has not seen as many benefits as fast as i have.i wish i had been drinking it 20 years ago lol.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  PolandSpring Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:18 am

How much are you drinking per day? Where are you buying it? How are you brewing it?

I have read that you can't brew this stuff in hot water. Well, you can, but you will kill a lot of what makes it good for you.

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:43 am

I take it you cant have acv AND kombucha tea in the same regieme?

Alot of things ive read about kombucha is that you have to becareful not to drink to much or your body becomes to acidic.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:09 am

kombucha is a very powerful body detoxer and rejuvenator that will flush acid waste from the body even though kombucha is on the acidic side.i make mine myself at home and anyone can learn to do the same.google kombucha and you will find several sources that supply them.i started drinking kombucha 9 months ago and was drinking 4 ounces per day when i started and continued on with that for around 3 months before i added 2 more ounces.and now i am up to 24 ounces per day and will probably stay there for awhile.please listen when i started drinking it i had detox reactions that lasted off and on for a couple of months and that is a good sign because you know that it is working.my understanding of it is that when you drink it,it dislodges toxins and calcifications from your body and it will flush these toxins through your urine.also keep in mind that this is a slow process it will not work overnight.you have to drink it daily to see results.i also want to say the more processed and junk food that you eat will slow down the process and that you should eat lean meats and vegetables preferably cooked at home to see the best benefits.one other thing i started doing when i started the kombucha was to stop all use of shampoo with all of the nasty chemicals.i use a liquid peppermint soap that is made naturally and it cleans my hair very well.to answer your question about drinking acv and kombucha you could probably do both but with drinking kombucha the acv is not needed as the kombucha is more powerful than acv at dislodging toxins and calcium buildup.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 am

I've taken both in the same day and had no problems I'd imagine you'd never run into problems unless you get strong detox symptoms or if you go overboard and drink like a gallon a day of kombucha. Kombucha actually seems like good hangover cure too lol.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 am

Have you ever tried pre prepared kombucha from a health food store?

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 pm

yes I've tried GT's synergy brand and homemade.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 pm

any good then?? Wink

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:08 pm

what do you mean did it taste good? yes.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm

No as in did you feel any benefits? Was it as good as home made? Was it worth buying?

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:41 pm

well homemade kefir is so much cheaper to use/make everyday since a bottle costs 3.59, but the synergy type kombucha does taste better since they have better flavors that would not be really feasible to make at home such as guava goddess I've been getting better at making my own flavors though. I do feel like kefir is very beneficial to digestion/gut health whether it will have any impact on hair idk I've only been making it for a while

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6