Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

please deacidify your body to restore your hair

+25
valderama
Odysseus
Just_A_Signal
moose46
CausticSymmetry
randle20
unfortunate
william
Yanks
Nocturnalhorse
catcat
elan164
fender89
crysanthium
redhead
Balthier
hadrion
TheFunkyStumpfighter
misterE
diffuse
Misirlou
MAO
brandnew
tonyj
kindalo
29 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  kindalo Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:03 pm

yes coconut oil is a good oil.let me rephrase myself.stay away from soybean and canola oils.meats can and are processed sometimes.lunch meats and cold cuts are processed.what i mean by eating meat is buying cuts of beef,chicken,turkey,and even fish and cooking them at home.organic would be better,but are also costlier so if you cannot afford the organic go for the non organic but the non organic is healthier than processed meats.processed meats like ham often have corn syrup added to them and many other preservatives that should be avoided.if you do not want to use lard and many people do not because of the current health trends which are not true you would be better to cook in extra virgin olive oil.i have personally used olive oil and lard for cooking and i have to say i prefer the taste of lard over the olive oil,but that is a personal preference.i was used to the lard when i was growing up,but later on we switched to the killer oils and we were seriously damaging our own health without even realizing it.as far as butter goes it is the best in taste and health wise over any type of margarine.margarine contains these killer oils to help them spread easily.these oils when induced into the body gum up the arteries,veins and capillaries.guess what feeds the hair follicles in the scalp=the capillaries.when health starts to deteriorate even in your 20's and 30's the overall health of the body starts to decline and guess what is one of the first things to stop=hair growth.mitochondrial and atp function slows meaning the body needs the energy somewhere else in the body to sustain normal bodily functions and hair follicles in the scalp start shutting down and stop producing hair because the atp functions are needed in more important places to keep the body alive and well.when mitochondrial function ceases is when you die.eating unhealthy foods and acidic body terrain causes the mitochondria to diminish and shrink in number.when the proper diet and toxins are flushed from the system over a period of time the mitochondria wake up and come alive and start to reproduce again and that is when hair follicles wake up and start producing new hairs.the first thing you will notice is very faint peach fuzz and then this fuzz over time starts turning into terminal hair.then you are on your way to hair regrowth,but you will also get healthier too at the same time because when the mitochondria are reproducing it will cause many reversals of cellular damage to repair itself.in other words the building up and repair of body tissues.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  Balthier Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:47 pm

I would buy lard, but in all the grocery stores I go to all the lard is partially,or fully hydrogenated.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  redhead Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 pm

hey kindalo,
do u take the acv without baking soda?and do u take 4 tbsp in the morning and 4 in the evening or total 4?

redhead

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm

no i do not take it in baking soda.i take it in a full glass of water.4 in the morning and 4 at night.by mixing baking soda with it,it becomes an alkaline substance.in this situation you do not want to do that as the natural acids in the vinegar cut and remove toxic waste and poisons and help to deacidify the body.this may seem confusing,but the vinegar is a natural acid and therfore by taking it daily will cut and flush these toxins out of the system.natural acids in raw acv are healing to the body,not damaging like man made acidic food is.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  redhead Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:43 pm

kindalo wrote:no i do not take it in baking soda.i take it in a full glass of water.4 in the morning and 4 at night.by mixing baking soda with it,it becomes an alkaline substance.in this situation you do not want to do that as the natural acids in the vinegar cut and remove toxic waste and poisons and help to deacidify the body.this may seem confusing,but the vinegar is a natural acid and therfore by taking it daily will cut and flush these toxins out of the system.natural acids in raw acv are healing to the body,not damaging like man made acidic food is.

but what i have heard that taking acv directly makes the body bicarbonates deficient.

redhead

Back to top Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair - Page 2 Empty oils

Post  crysanthium Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:14 am

Just wanted to ad 2 cents to the thread. Many years ago (like 12) I read a book in grad school about lipids and a doctor that did extensive research on them. His premise was that conventional wisadom was dead wrong.

He advocated only cooking in lard and coconut oil. The reason is that these oils are saturated and therefore very stable. Meaning in high heat their hydrogen bonds dont break down. They are therefore very stable saturated fats and much healthier than a destoyed unstable (unsaturated or polyunsaturated oil)oil that is heated.

You should never cook in extra virgin olive oil. Why? bnecause the reason it is so good for you is for its antioxidative properties when its raw. All its "open" hydrogen bonds. Its a very unstable oil. Once you heat it, it oxidises and transforms into a trans fatty acid which is crap for you. So on salad etc use raw virgin olive oil and store it cool but never use it for cooking.

Lastly he warned of the dangers of certain oils... canola oil and maybe some others I dont recall. They were designed to be unsaturated but had the wrong chemical configuration and hence were not processed by the body like a true unsaturated fat (olive oil)

When I read the book 12 years ago it was already like 5 years old.... pretty sad how slow nutritional information moves.

crysanthium

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 am

crysanthium you are very astute and yes you are correct.when lard is heated it does not break down like these cooking oils do.lard is very stable in high heat cooking.the oils break down and turn rancid and by ingesting them all hell breaks loose in the body,stopping up arteries,veins,capillaries and such.they clog up the circulatory system.lard and coconut oils do not.i use to use olive oil,but did not like the taste of it very much at all.so i have changed back to lard just as people 50 years ago were eating.also i do not eat any man made margarine butter type substitutes they are made from these deadly oils also.butter is still the choice for health and yes lard and butter contain saturated fat,but man needs saturated fats in his diet.go on a low fat diet such as i did a few years ago and it will wreck your health as it did mine.no low fat diets for me.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Just wanna say, with hairloss, atleast male pattern hairloss, genetics really DO play a role of somesort.

Here's how i know:

My dad has a full head of hair and he's 50. and i'm not joking, no receded hairline or anything.

my hair is NW2, and i'm 20. Also starting to thin overall on the top. I barely eat any junk food, and i sit down at the table every night with my dad and eat the same food he eats pretty much. Whatever cooking oil my mum makes for him, I get too. Also, my mothers dad, my grandfather, is like 65, and NW2-3. His hairline is a more advanced version than mine. I bet if i don't get this underwraps, my hair will turn out like his. funny i also have his jawline and eyes. So yes, hairloss, from my experience i can definitly conclude has some form of genetic factors involved. Though i'm not disagreeing that some sort of diet change might help, baring in mind, he grew up on an entirely different diet.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:13 pm

oh yes and I have a IDENTICAL twin brother, and we started losing hair at the EXACT same time in our lives. a year ago...

Also, his hair is worse off than mine. it's like i'm trailing behind just a tad, but my hair always gets to where his is. HE also is more built than me, muscular, like he works out more, which leads me to beleive this is because of DHT. So i mean, i'm not ruling anything out, but i beleive DHT and genetic factors DEFINITLY play a role. i'd be dumb with the evidence in front of me not to beleive this. Not saying anything against your methods though, just throwing in my 2 cents.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 pm

fender89 wrote:oh yes and I have a IDENTICAL twin brother, and we started losing hair at the EXACT same time in our lives. a year ago...

Also, his hair is worse off than mine. it's like i'm trailing behind just a tad, but my hair always gets to where his is. HE also is more built than me, muscular, like he works out more, which leads me to beleive this is because of DHT. So i mean, i'm not ruling anything out, but i beleive DHT and genetic factors DEFINITLY play a role. i'd be dumb with the evidence in front of me not to beleive this. Not saying anything against your methods though, just throwing in my 2 cents.

Acidic body = Oxidation = More DHT conversion.

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:46 pm

how are you balancing your bodys ph AR? Baking soda? Borax? ACV?

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:54 pm

elan164 wrote:how are you balancing your bodys ph AR? Baking soda? Borax? ACV?

Lots of ACV and Lemons. I have almost put minerals on hold (besides lots of iodine) until I know my body will even be assimilating them. I have been pumping Iodine for a couple of months with little progress on the hypothyroid symptoms, but when I down a bunch of ACV then the Lugols and Kombu I feel it, I really feel the difference. There's more to just taking a substance (supplement, element, anything) and getting the results... this is what I aim to spread, we're starting to understand reasons why many people are getting nowhere with their regimens.

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Im eating a cucumber and apple cider vinegar 'salad' right now.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:39 pm

elan164 wrote:Im eating a cucumber and apple cider vinegar 'salad' right now.

I usually just bypass making food out of it, I fill a liter twice a day, a quarter with ACV and the rest water with some Xylitol. Down the hatch. Then I wait ten minutes, eat 30 grams of Kombu and a bunch of lugols, rinse - dry - repeat.

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:34 pm

fender89 before i got on this program i searched and searched for information on hairloss for years and the more i read the more i got confused and then i decided most people were like me=they did not know anything about hairloss.that even includes doctors.i am not saying genetics does not play a role in hairloss because as i stated when i first started posting on the forum i am no expert.i do think many different ideas from every direction does have some merit for the hairloss theory.like this guy who sells the skull expantion exercise program online.i tried those terrible exercises for almost a year and they did not work for me,but i do think he is on to something about skull expantion.in alot of men the skull does seem to enlarge if you start noticing men who are completely bald.the skin on their skull is so tight it does not have any slack or movement to it at all.my skull seems to have shrunken a little bit because my caps are looser than they used to be and i have not changed the adjustment band in the back since i started this program.most people will probably not try this program because it does take months to see results.they would get frustrated before seeing results and give up.if men want to try this they should and not expect to see results before the 6 month period anyway.this is not just for hairloss it is for the health of the whole body.when the body becomes healthy again hair will start to regrow and not before.the reason acv works so well fighting acidity is because it is loaded with potassium and it clears the arteries,blood vessels and capillaries of caked up gunk and helps to restore the circulatory system.it works kind of like draino on a clogged pipe in your house except in this case it is healing your body and is a natural food that is loaded with vitamins,minerals and enzymes.when it comes to acidity alot of acidic people are probably in the 5 to 5.5 ph range,and raw organic apple cider vinegar is in the 2-4 ph range.this toxic acid will not stay in your body if you take the vinegar on a daily basis because it is so much more powerful than the toxins it starts to dislodge and is sent to the kidneys and bowels for elimination from the body.then after a few months your sweat glands will improve thier function and it will also sweat it out of your system.so all of the elimination routes of the body start working more effectivley again.i think people who suffer hair loss have a very weak elimination system and over time they store so many toxins and acid that it overwhelms the body and then the follicles shut down and hairloss occurs.i am one of these people myself and by doing this program i am assisting the body in removing this garbage from my system,but it takes awhile to get the scalp cleansed of this garbage and hair growth is slow itself in the beginning stages.remember it takes years for the hairline to recede and it will not grow back overnight it will take some time.if you do not do this imagine where your hair loss will be in 4 or 5 years on down the road.my father is 70 years old and it would have been unthinkable to see 20 to 30 year old men all bald running around like they are now when he was at that age because they were not that many young men with hairloss back at that time,it was the exception not the rule.in the 1950's and 1960's mostly extremely old men were the the ones that were slick bald not 20 something year olds like they are now.well guess what has happened in that relative short amount of time,we have taken the road of man made foods and no longer eat what god intended for us to eat.which is fruits,vegetables,and meats not french fries cooked in crappy oils,potatoe chips,fruit roll ups,big macs,whoppers,imatation this and that.since fast food has come onto the scene many degenerative diseases have also come onto the scene and it is an epidemic that will keep the doctors,and prescription drug manufacturers happy and rich for many years to come.but it all boils down to acid.eat these foods and store the toxins released from them in your body and you will suffer hairloss,arthritis,cancer,heart disease and many other plagues of the body and your health will keep deteriorating.it took me many years of searching to figure this out and hopefully i can keep on the path that i am on and hope that i can help someone else along the way.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  catcat Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:16 pm

can someone make a step-by-step action guide for how to do this?

catcat

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:21 pm

go back to the first page and read all of my posts up to the last one.read everything carefully and you will get the idea.i am kind of long winded on some posts,but i am trying to get the message out clearly as possible.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:56 pm

ok fair enough man i get where you are coming from.

So basically, avoid bread, any processed food. all the bad stuff in other words, and take apple cider vinnegar daily?

If this really does help, i think it is very honourable that you shared this information! thanks man

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:59 pm

oh and can you give a link to a product you use? like where do you get your vinegar? just wondering.

PS is there a way to edit posts on this forum? haha

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:04 pm

you can eat a little bread,just don't over do it.you pretty much have gotten the idea.remember it is a slow process and takes time so don't get impatient.hey it is working for me so i figure anyone else can duplicate the same results.good luck

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm

well i do use the braggs brand,but i am not endorsing any particular brand or product i don't get paid too lol.any raw organic apple cider vinegar with the mother (the cloudy vinegar only with sediment in the bottom until shaken up).plain cider vinegar and white distilled vinegar are not to be used as they have no nutrients and are unhealthy for the body.they will strip the toxins out of your body,but they will not replace the nutrients like the organic raw type will.the reason i decided to share what i have found out on my own is that too many people are searching for a answer to hairloss without ever getting any results so i know how other men feel about hairloss.some guy's dont care if they lose their hair,but for everyone that does its devastating and causes alot of men to lose confidence in themselves and anything i can do to help others who have went through the same thing as me i will.watch some greedy nut try to take this information and sell it to everyone else.i dont ask or want a penny for the information i provide,just use it and be patient and see what happens for yourselves.also remember the more hairloss you have the longer it will take to get it back.this is a slow process,be patient.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 pm

kindalo wrote:well i do use the braggs brand,but i am not endorsing any particular brand or product i don't get paid too lol.any raw organic apple cider vinegar with the mother (the cloudy vinegar only with sediment in the bottom until shaken up).plain cider vinegar and white distilled vinegar are not to be used as they have no nutrients and are unhealthy for the body.they will strip the toxins out of your body,but they will not replace the nutrients like the organic raw type will.the reason i decided to share what i have found out on my own is that too many people are searching for a answer to hairloss without ever getting any results so i know how other men feel about hairloss.some guy's dont care if they lose their hair,but for everyone that does its devastating and causes alot of men to lose confidence in themselves and anything i can do to help others who have went through the same thing as me i will.watch some greedy nut try to take this information and sell it to everyone else.i dont ask or want a penny for the information i provide,just use it and be patient and see what happens for yourselves.also remember the more hairloss you have the longer it will take to get it back.this is a slow process,be patient.

Kindalo, thank you for coming on here and getting this information more attention, it's clear that once could spend their life savings on the most potent supplements on the market, but unless they had this simple issue fixed it would do them little good.

-downs a glass of ACV and waits for seaweed soup to finish-

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnalhorse Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:58 am

Kindalo!! Thanx a lot for providing such great information. Greatly appreciated.
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:48 am

Just wanted to add a word of caution on ACV, lemons, and any other very acidic foods...

I was drinking ACV in water VERY often when I was first trying to improve digestion. I also was eating a lot of fruit. Now this did improve my digestion TREMENDOUSLY, and my skin cleared up, scalp became healthier etc, but I destroyed the enamel on my teeth. I now have very sensitive teeth, especially if I eat fruit for a day or two or let too much acidic substances touch my teeth. I developed cavities and now I'm trying to fight them without going to the dentist, but it's an uphill battle and I'm struggling. Make sure to wash your teeth with baking soda or salt in water to counteract the acidity in the ACV or lemon after drinking it.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:53 am

Yanks wrote:Just wanted to add a word of caution on ACV, lemons, and any other very acidic foods...

I was drinking ACV in water VERY often when I was first trying to improve digestion. I also was eating a lot of fruit. Now this did improve my digestion TREMENDOUSLY, and my skin cleared up, scalp became healthier etc, but I destroyed the enamel on my teeth. I now have very sensitive teeth, especially if I eat fruit for a day or two or let too much acidic substances touch my teeth. I developed cavities and now I'm trying to fight them without going to the dentist, but it's an uphill battle and I'm struggling. Make sure to wash your teeth with baking soda or salt in water to counteract the acidity in the ACV or lemon after drinking it.

This issue should be avoided with a non-plastic straw, and proper mineralization.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next