Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above?

5 posters

Go down

wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? Empty wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above?

Post  rofl Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:16 pm

i realise the need for sponsors, i just would like to know wat u guys think of it.

any benefit to those herbs? i know the B viamins and zinc r mildly beneficial.

wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? Wpd8b01aaf_00
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? Empty Re: wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above?

Post  jk120 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:19 pm

The ads you get in this forum are based on the cookies in your computer. I recently bought new lighting and lamps for my house and that is all the ads I see here.

jk120

Back to top Go down

wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above? Empty Re: wats the deal with that hair restore advanced advertised above?

Post  rofl Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:24 pm

lol great, now everybody knows ive been scammed, since my cookies r hairloss scams lol
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 am

Anxious1 wrote:lol great, now everybody knows ive been scammed, since my cookies r hairloss scams lol
Never mind, I fell for Dr. Proctor and even bought a pack of minox back in the days.......(last year)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 am

you can find these herbs in most chinese hair tonic formulas, like 'sheng fa wan' or 'ban to wan'.
in my experience these formulas actually working... they stop shedding pretty fast, and thicken hair after a while - for me its was month or two.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  jarod67 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:26 pm

I agree with Nanas. I've been using Hair Restore Advanced myself for the last few months and started seeing results after about 10 weeks. My hair loss slowed down and then stopped completely, my hair started feeling a lot thicker and I've even grown quite a lot of hair back. I decided to go for a natural treatment because I didn't want to pump even more drugs and chemicals into my body.

Nanas wrote:you can find these herbs in most chinese hair tonic formulas, like 'sheng fa wan' or 'ban to wan'.
in my experience these formulas actually working... they stop shedding pretty fast, and thicken hair after a while - for me its was month or two.

jarod67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down