Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
please deacidify your body to restore your hair EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
please deacidify your body to restore your hair EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
please deacidify your body to restore your hair EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
please deacidify your body to restore your hair EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
please deacidify your body to restore your hair EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
please deacidify your body to restore your hair EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
please deacidify your body to restore your hair EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
please deacidify your body to restore your hair EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

please deacidify your body to restore your hair

+25
valderama
Odysseus
Just_A_Signal
moose46
CausticSymmetry
randle20
unfortunate
william
Yanks
Nocturnalhorse
catcat
elan164
fender89
crysanthium
redhead
Balthier
hadrion
TheFunkyStumpfighter
misterE
diffuse
Misirlou
MAO
brandnew
tonyj
kindalo
29 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair Empty please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  kindalo Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 pm

i am a new member and thought i would share my story with you.i am a 37 year old male who has been losing hair for along time(years).i have searched for a answer to hair loss just like everyone on here and all of the other websites have been for years.when i start working on something i try not to give up and find an answer to the problem.i stumbled onto a book in a used book store last year.it was about reversing aging on the cellular level,reversing disease and etc. etc.,but what i found interesting was a section on hairloss.i am glad to have found it,but i thought that some of the ideas in it were kinda silly since i had never read about such things on other websites or anywhere else for that matter.i have been reading other posts on here about how diet affects hairloss and i have to totally agree.the short story of the hairloss article in the book and also for disease is to deacidify your body.it sounds simple in theory,but it is no overnight process.if you want your hair back in a month or two forget it you will not with this.i have been on this program for 8 months and my hair is just starting to thicken back up some with still along ways to go.i have had a receding hairline since my early 20's,but only in the last few years has it receded more and gotten thin all over on top.i am a real person on here and i am not trying to sell anything to anyone.just thought i would try to help some guy's out who have had the same problem as me.to get your hair back using this you will have to change your diet completely if you want to get it back.no sugar,no cola,no artificial sweetners,no junk food,no processed food,no soybean oil,no canola oil,cut back on salt to a minimum.eat good home cooked fresh food as much as possible.only cook in olive oil,butter or lard yes lard.you can eat meat,vegetables whatever is home cooked and if you go out to eat stay away from all fast foods.go out to restaurants that serve meats and vegetables instead of burgers and fries.don't get me wrong i love fast foods too,but there will come a time when you decide if it is worth more hairloss.this is not a scam or someone wanting to take your money because i do not want your money and i am not asking anything of you except try this method if you want your hair to come back.also the most important step to deacidifying your body is to drink a acid that is stronger than all of the toxins that are stored in your body.there are several that you can use,but i use raw organic apple cider vinegar dilluted in a glass of water taken twice daily.once in the morning and once at night.it is loaded with vitamins,minerals and many other good things.it is not like the store bought stuff people use to clean with.it has to be raw organic apple cider vinegar with the mother.i have built up to 4 tablespoons in the morning and at night.my personal regimen of supplements are vitamin c 500 mg,grapeseed extract 100 mg,biotin 1,000 mcg,and zinc 50mg.i have to say i was taking these supplements years before i started this program and did not see any new hair growth.so taking supplements is optional.if you have any questions please feel free to email me.like i said i have been on this program since december 2009 and i am starting to get some good regrowth on top above the crown area.the front has some way to go before i will be satisfied.receded areas have not started to fill in yet,but getting thicker on top where i still have hair.i do have alot of peach fuzz in the receded areas that i did not have 8 months ago.i am originally a blonde,but my hair started getting darker at about 25.now it is starting to get blond again on top and i think it will turn completely blonde again in time.how long till i get a full head of hair back.i do not know the answer to this yet.time will tell,but i like what i am seeing so far.good luck and god bless to you and feel free to ask me any questions about this program.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  kindalo Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 pm

i also forgot to mention that i recently added kelp to my supplemental regimen.it has 225 mcg of iodine in it.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

please deacidify your body to restore your hair Empty Re: please deacidify your body to restore your hair

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Interesting timing of this thread, did you read my posts on this in the last six pages of the Mn-Cu-Co post? Check into it, as it goes further to describe how merely eating certain foods won't restore your alkalinity. There is a systemic approach that goes much further than how acid or alkaline your food is. Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:59 pm

no i am sorry to say i have not read it yet.yes people are too acidic,but i have had some experience with alkalizing.i don't think in my case that was the answer either.not too judje anyone else,but i never saw any regrowth while i was alkalizing.i thought to begin with that was the answer too,but this is a little different than alkalizing.for example the vinegar has a ph of around 2 to 4 and that is definetly not alkaline.the theory of this program has some similar attributes of alkalizing,but some things are different.the theory is that by eating too much junk food you do become too acidic,but you need a strong natural acid to cut and remove the acid wastes and toxins.you can use the vinegar like i use or natural fresh sqeezed lemon juice,or kombucha tea.i have not used the lemon juice or the kombucha tea so i personally can't say how well they work.the toxic waste is stored in your fat tissue underneath the skin and that is why many mens scalp stops producing hair.i can say even at the kinda young age of 37 that i remember when i was a little kid back in the 70's that most older men say 50+ had a full head of hair.a few bald ones,but not many.they did not eat this man made junk we eat today,they eat meat,vegetables and their food was cooked in old fashioned hog lard.over the last 20+ years baldness has become an epidemic in america.everywhere we look you see baldness.everywhere we look you see junk foods too.go figure.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 pm

This is quite interesting, I'd love to hear more.

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 pm

kindalo - do you take in any carbohydrates like grains, cereals or bread?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  brandnew Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 pm

ACV, though acidic in nature, actually alkalizes the body. Same with Lemon juice.

Recently saw a Chinese herbalist and he thought the root of all my hairloss issues was a stomach that was too acidic. Which ties in nicely with Action's research.

brandnew

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:57 pm

i rarely eat any cereals,but a little bread is ok.just dont overdo the bread.white refined flour is not good for anyone.yes apple cider vinegar and lemon juice have a low ph,but as stated they do have a alkaline forming ash once in the body.i also forgot to mention that as you deacidify your body hair will increase also.do not be alarmed over this as since my body hair has increased also now my scalp hair has increased also.i did get a little scared when i first started this because i used to think and buy into that increased body hair meant increased dht.i am not so sure about that dht stuff anymore that everyone talks about.what i think it really boils down to is that all of these crappy rancid cooking oils get into the scalp capillaries and clog up the scallp follicles.i am no expert on this subject by no means,just been doing this experiment and plan on keeping it up.i dont buy into that genetics causes hair loss either.if that were the case that would mean that some family bloodlines were superior to others.baldness is not genetic.most sons grow up eating the same type of diet their fathers do and if the father has hair loss most of the time the son will sooner or later or vice versa.now there are some people who can eat truck loads of junk food and it does not seem to affect their hair in any way.like i said this is just my opinion i am no expert.there is no experts on hairloss.modern medicine has failed the balding man just like it has failed in most other areas.i first and foremost believe in natural medicines,supplements and foods to heal the body.if this were 1950 50-75 percent of men who now have baldness would still have hair.talking about fast food.it used to be alot healthier.french fries used to be cooked in lard.now they are cooked in oils that turn rancid from deep frying.lard will not turn rancid from high heat cooking.i have not drunk a soda since 2008.water and unsweet tea only since then.these old food habits are hard to break,but until people decide to quit it they cannot expect to get any good results.when i started doing research on diet colas like i used to drink i got scared of the information available on artificial sweeteners.they are bad news.basically what this all boils down to is change your diet back to the way people ate before man made junk came along and you will reap many benefits besides new hair growth.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  MAO Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 pm

I to am instinctively leaning towards regular ACV usage. A nice (superfood) mix I make up consists of approx:-

2 tbsp of milled flax seeds
2 tbsp of nutritional yeast flakes (Engevita) similar to Brewers Yeast, but a much more pleasant flavour
2 tbsp of broccoli sprouts
2 tbsp of mixed seaweeds (reconstituted using water, ACV and blended as fine as I can get it)
1 tsp of miso
1 raw egg yolk
0.5 tsp of chlorella powder

using occassionally a small serving of natto with some brown rice. I mix the above with enough ACV to produce a paste like consistency.

Brown rice vinegar is nice with this mix as well (slightly milder). I use lots with my salads, and feel that the acidity may help to break down the foods and increase digestion (especially of minerals).

I am 38 years of age and have been losing my hair since my late 20s. For a long time, I have had a very 'good' junk food free (unprocessed) diet. For me, this diet has not improved my hair but my fitness and energy levels are excellent so I will continue to maintain this lifestyle. I just think that I am sometimes undernourishing my body, because I do push my body hard sometimes!

When I think about it, acidic foods were pretty much absent from my diet when growing up. I used to hate anything vinegary or acidic. I never ate any pickled/fermented foods and historically these types of food have been known to provide 'benefits'. I now use lots of Japanese foods e.g. seaweeds, sushi (home made), miso, tempeh, natto, pickled foods and vinegars. It tastes great and ensures adequate mineral (esp Iodine) intake. Kimchi (Indonesian) is great as well. I now try to include something fermented if I eat cooked foods. The Japanese seem to have better health than those in the UK so I hope these recent dietary modifications make a difference.

I think I will continue down this path......

MAO

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm

talking about hair loss and diet i grew up eating lard and stuff the experts would say not to eat,but i am a country person and eat lots of home cooked food growing up.my mom was a wonderful old time country cook.she used lard when i was a kid,but just like everyone else we fell for the scam of dont eat lard eat these healthy oils and you will live longer and be healthier.guess what happened after we started eating these so called healthy oils.we started losing hair.bottom line is if you see you have made a mistake dont keep doing the same thing,make 360 degree turn around.my hair started receding in my early 20's and we were eating these so called healthy oils too.the only healthy oil to eat is olive oil.canola oil is a no no.it is made from the rapeseed plant and it was used to make mustard gas during world war 1.very poisonous.experts say to eat soy with all of its wonderful benefits,but i will not eat it.anyone else can if they want to.just not me.start looking at all of the ingredients in junk foods in supermarkets.it will most likely have canola or soy oil or both in it.margarine is another bad boy and must be avoided.i know a guy who is 70 years old,he never eats in restaurants,his wife cooks in lard everyday,guess what?he still has a head full of hair.he has a brother who eats the modern typical diet guess what?slick bald on top like so many others.lately since i have been doing this program my hair grows alot faster than it used to.i have been having my hair cut lately about every 4-5 weeks.i do have alot of new hair popping up inside of my current hairline.i have to say i am excited about this new hair and thats why i decided to share this with the forum.when my hair was at its thinnest on top i had to grow some of it long on top to cover the thin spots.now my barber has cut it down to 1 inch on top and you cannot see through it and yes i am excited about it.you dont miss something until you lose it.i used to wear baseball caps alot,but lately i dont.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm

action<>reaction, could you please tell me which on which page (1-36) you write this information about how foods is not enough to alkaline the body? Thanks.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm

that may be someone elses post as i just joined the forum tonight.what i have learned from my own experience is alkalizing did not regrow hair for me.when i changed my diet and started drinking organic raw apple cider vinegar it did start to regrow for me.a strong natural acid such as the vinegar will over time break up all the toxins stored in the body and the body can get back to business as usual.it will flush these chemicals out of the body,but be patient it wont happen overnight.we did not become bald overnight and hair will not come back overnight.it will take many months of hard work.if you think you should not waste time and try it,where will your hair loss be in 2 or 5 years from now?what i am trying to say is if it takes 2 years to get it back or 4 years to get it back that seems like along time,but what if you do nothing?

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:29 pm

kindalo: You just said that "alkalizing did not regrow hair for me.when i changed my diet and started drinking organic raw apple cider vinegar it did start to regrow for me"...but isn't apple cider vinegar supposed to be an alkalizing forming agent? (http://www.greathealth247.com/ph-acid-alkaline-food-chart.html)

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 am

Misirlou wrote:action<>reaction, could you please tell me which on which page (1-36) you write this information about how foods is not enough to alkaline the body? Thanks.

Prague posted it in a much more concise format than I posted, but here it is.

the acidity/alkalinity problem is actually a problem of Hydrogen charge; the pH means potential Hydrogen - i posted a link somewhere that explains it better than i would

"Numerically the pH is approximately equal to the negative logarithm of H+ concentration expressed in molarity"

the H+ react with sthg else creating salts being often deposited to tissues

so basically it's a problem of electron depletion

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 am

Would negative hydrogen be another way to approach this?

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:27 am

diffuse wrote:Would negative hydrogen be another way to approach this?

I'm not entirely sure, so long as it's lending that negative charge I can't see why not, but you can more easily get ionized water or even better, a water ionizer.

I think it's much better to just use ionized minerals to give your body all it needs to regulate itself, so that it doesn't need to take minerals (calcium moving into soft tissue, ring a bell?) from your bones, which (in theory from my thread) could very well lead to insulin resistance, lowered SHBG, and higher DHT presence as a direct result. This is a very clear case of oxidative stress, and CS has said that DHT is generally relative to the amount of oxidative stress. I have no idea if this is correct, but the information is all there in the last six or seven pages of my thread, I'd love to get more feedback.

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:55 am

yes i did say that when i changed to vinegar my hair did start regrowing.when i was eating an alkaline type diet without the vinegar it did not,i saw no change whatsoever.the vinegar is an acid everybody knows that,but it does leave an alkaline ash in the body after being broken down.you have to have a strong natural acid that is stronger than the chemicals and toxins that has been stored in your body to flush them out.natural vinegar will work,fresh sqeezed lemon juice will work also,but do not buy the lemon juice in the grocery store because it has preservatives in it.you would be kind of defeating the purpose of it if you did.this is kind of like a slow permanent detox.if you go buy a detox kit it will flush your colon,but will not do anything about hair loss.the most toxic of waste is stored in the fat layers underneath the dermis of your skin,not in the colon like everyone thinks.your body puts this toxic waste in the skin to keep it as far away from the internal organs as possible.as i have been doing this for the last 8 months my skin has lightened up a lot as i am a fair skinned person to begin with,but it has erased some freckling and sun damage from the exposed parts of my body.this program not only helps your hair this is a complete body rejuvenating program.it will also flush out junk that keeps your body from releasing free testosterone,because my voice has become deeper and stronger.i now have a very strong flow when i urinate and so even at my age it must have shrunk the prostate a little bit.my beard even grows faster now.so i know that i have more free unbound testosterone floating in my body.mentally i feel better than i have in a long time,it keeps me in a better mood.so while i have been doing this to get my hair back i have gotten alot more back than i bargained for.i love this program and want to keep it up for as long as i can.arthritis becomes less and less of a problem as the vinegar soaks in and washes the excess calcifications from your joints.i am now limber and can get into about any position i want to with my body.i actually do feel younger now and hope to have all of my lost hair back soon.i know it may seem a little crazy,but my caps that i wear have gotten looser on my head.my head size seems to have shrunk a little bit.my scalp is looser where before i started this program it was tight and had very little movement.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  misterE Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:59 am

Excess dietary-protein creates acid!

Worldwide, rates of hip fractures and kidney stones increase with increasing animal-protein consumption (including dairy products). For example, people from the USA, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Australia, and New Zealand have the highest rates of osteoporosis [1] [2]. Animal-protein is shown to be acidic [3] [4] [5]. The body must always maintain PH, so all this acid must be neutralized [6] the mineral it uses to maintain PH is calcium. So the body has to leech calcium from the bones into the blood [7]. In fact that is why there is so much calcium in milk… to offset the acidic-protein found within the milk [7]. If anyone here has ever had heart-burn or acid-reflux… what do you grab? A bottle of Tums, which is mostly calcium-carbonate.

[1] Cross-cultural association between dietary animal protein and hip fracture: a hypothesis.
[2] Worldwide incidence of hip fracture in elderly women: relation to consumption of animal and vegetable foods.
[3] Neutralization of Western diet inhibits bone resorption independently of K intake and reduces cortisol secretion in humans.
[4] Influence of diet on acid-base balance.
[5] Diet, evolution and aging--the pathophysiologic effects of the post-agricultural inversion of the potassium-to-sodium and base-to-chloride ratios in the human diet.
[6] Excess dietary protein can adversely affect bone.
[7] Dietary Animal and Plant Protein and Human Bone Health: A Whole Foods Approach.

misterE
misterE

Back to top Go down

Post  misterE Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 am

When protein is broken-down in the body, it is broken-down into amino-acids! The reason why animal-protein is acidic is because of the complexity of amino-acids.
misterE
misterE

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:26 am

Oh man, good thing you have warned us about amino acids. I mean, who would have thought our problems would have stemmed from the most basic building block of life? Its a good thing only meat contains amino acids, now we can all live off plant based diets and be rid of them altogether! No plant could possibly contain the kinds of complex amino acids that form every kind of known life!

Wait, whats that? Oh, that's moronic? Well then, guess I'll go suffer a salmon steak.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:07 am

Kindaloo,

Thanks for posting your experience here. I too supplement with ACV but seeing the dosages you're working with I wonder if I'm not using enough.

Am I correct from your posts that you're taking 4 tablespoons 2 times a day?

I too have noticed some positives health wise from the use of the ACV but no hair regrowth just yet.

Just give me an idea of your dosages and if you're taking with food or on empty stomach.

Thanks!

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:53 am

misterE wrote:Excess dietary-protein creates acid!

Worldwide, rates of hip fractures and kidney stones increase with increasing animal-protein consumption (including dairy products). For example, people from the USA, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Australia, and New Zealand have the highest rates of osteoporosis [1] [2]. Animal-protein is shown to be acidic [3] [4] [5]. The body must always maintain PH, so all this acid must be neutralized [6] the mineral it uses to maintain PH is calcium. So the body has to leech calcium from the bones into the blood [7]. In fact that is why there is so much calcium in milk… to offset the acidic-protein found within the milk [7]. If anyone here has ever had heart-burn or acid-reflux… what do you grab? A bottle of Tums, which is mostly calcium-carbonate.

[1] Cross-cultural association between dietary animal protein and hip fracture: a hypothesis.
[2] Worldwide incidence of hip fracture in elderly women: relation to consumption of animal and vegetable foods.
[3] Neutralization of Western diet inhibits bone resorption independently of K intake and reduces cortisol secretion in humans.
[4] Influence of diet on acid-base balance.
[5] Diet, evolution and aging--the pathophysiologic effects of the post-agricultural inversion of the potassium-to-sodium and base-to-chloride ratios in the human diet.
[6] Excess dietary protein can adversely affect bone.
[7] Dietary Animal and Plant Protein and Human Bone Health: A Whole Foods Approach.

I better go and be vegan right now then!

Or... I could play it smart and not band-aid the real issue here. If your body can't handle some meat, that's a whole symptom altogether.

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:00 pm

glad too see you are already on the acv.you are correct i take 4 tablespoons in a full glass of water that is room temperature twice daily.once when i get up out of bed and once before i go to bed.i do not drink it mixed in cold water because it makes me feel sick,but using room temperature water it works great and tastes great after you get used to it.remember for this to work the diet that i laid out earlier must be used along with the vinegar.the diet keeps your body from taking in excess amounts of more toxins and the vinegar helps to flush away the toxins already stored in your body.it would not help to use the vineagar and still keep eating all of the junk foods and chemicals that would be self defeating the purpose.as i stated in the last post i do really feel good and all of the benefits i mentioned are the truth and i am excited to be using this and if i can help one person on this forum then it will be worthwhile.the only thing that i dont like about it either is that it works slowly,but hopefully it will pay great dividends in the end.i did not start seeing a great difference in my hair until the 5th or 6th month and then it was like hey my hair seems to be getting thicker.i know you have to put alot of effort into this before you see results,but it is worth it.or at least it is for me.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 pm

sorry i forgot to mention that i always take it on a empty stomach.that works best for me,but you may be able to take it after food.just experiment a little.

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 pm

wow I take 3 tablespoons a day might try this dosage for a while though. Can you define processed foods better it seems like meat and everything is processed. What about rice and fruits? You say only cook with butter,lard and olive oil what about other oils like coconut oil?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next