Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

+16
CausticSymmetry
TheOne
Zixcreator
hairmaniac
Atlas
Rudiger
Dudard
Balthier
shukov
Jdp710
Directo
Delphine
Nuada
Live forever
imprisoned-radical
MikeGore
20 posters

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:56 am

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 Raw_re10

While Chinese scientists and authorities very clearly claim that sars-cov-2 is not isolated from bats, and demand the deletion of sars-cov-2 data from the public database, one gets the impression that the solution to this anti-scientific madness is very close.

Why?

First of all, it is very clear that this is not about virus isolation, which is confirmed by the very top of RKI, speaking of a mixed sample. So, we are not talking here about the isolation of genetic material from an isolated viral particle. We are talking here about a scientific publication that presented the Queen or, professionally speaking, the first reference sars-cov-2. It is the Queen on the basis of which all other alleged sars-cov-2 genomes were made.

Why is the Queen so interesting? Because if she is overthrown, the whole kingdom will fall.

Thus, the first sars-cov-2 genome was not isolated from an isolated virus particle but from computer software based on material from a special fluid from the human lung. This is a scientific fact and anyone can read this anti-scientific publication.

If you click on the following link: https://trace.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Traces/sra/?run=SRR10971381

and then clicking on the section called "reads" you can very clearly see the first 10 "raw" reads. It is interesting to note here that the exclamation point symbol is written for certain numbers. If you place the cursor on that exclamation point you will see that it is written: "human sequence removed". This is scientific evidence that no viral particle has been isolated, and no genetic material has been isolated from the viral particle. So, this is scientific proof that the Queen is not isolated.

Here we can determine the following:

1. The sars-cov-2 reference genome has not been isolated
2. sars-cov-2 "reference" virus is not isolated

* In a previous post, I listed NNNNNN as the inability of the Illumina platform to read some BASES. However, in this case, care must be taken that these letters can also mean that some human sequences have been removed.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  shaftless Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:45 am

Chinese scientists do believe in other viruses. There's a newly discovered virus found in ticks there.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1196820.shtml

If the sample was mixed like you say, then it wasn't a pure bat sample to begin with. But if you sift out the known human dna, then what's left should reveal something.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:39 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 Raw_re10

While Chinese scientists and authorities very clearly claim that sars-cov-2 is not isolated from bats, and demand the deletion of sars-cov-2 data from the public database, one gets the impression that the solution to this anti-scientific madness is very close.

Why?

First of all, it is very clear that this is not about virus isolation, which is confirmed by the very top of RKI, speaking of a mixed sample. So, we are not talking here about the isolation of genetic material from an isolated viral particle. We are talking here about a scientific publication that presented the Queen or, professionally speaking, the first reference sars-cov-2. It is the Queen on the basis of which all other alleged sars-cov-2 genomes were made.

Why is the Queen so interesting? Because if she is overthrown, the whole kingdom will fall.

Thus, the first sars-cov-2 genome was not isolated from an isolated virus particle but from computer software based on material from a special fluid from the human lung. This is a scientific fact and anyone can read this anti-scientific publication.

If you click on the following link: https://trace.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Traces/sra/?run=SRR10971381

and then clicking on the section called "reads" you can very clearly see the first 10 "raw" reads. It is interesting to note here that the exclamation point symbol is written for certain numbers. If you place the cursor on that exclamation point you will see that it is written: "human sequence removed". This is scientific evidence that no viral particle has been isolated, and no genetic material has been isolated from the viral particle. So, this is scientific proof that the Queen is not isolated.

Here we can determine the following:

1. The sars-cov-2 reference genome has not been isolated
2. sars-cov-2 "reference" virus is not isolated

* In a previous post, I listed NNNNNN as the inability of the Illumina platform to read some BASES. However, in this case, care must be taken that these letters can also mean that some human sequences have been removed.

This really is one of the silver bullets.

I'm not even comfortable anymore with the declaration from some counties that 'we're just doing to have to live with it' — each time I see this I think, "live with what?"
Live forever
Live forever

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:37 am

At this stage, what is the best approach for those people who have received the vaccine. What is the best way to prevent/reverse the damage?

Most people don't have the option to avoid the vaccine.

Quercetin, NAC are the ones I have heard so far.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:12 am

imprisoned-radical wrote:At this stage, what is the best approach for those people who have received the vaccine. What is the best way to prevent/reverse the damage?

Vitamin C, Vitamin D, selenium, magnesium, (cupping to remove clots), Vitamin K2, Nattokinase...

Phlebotomy, therapeutic dumping of blood.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:32 am

shaftless wrote:Chinese scientists do believe in other viruses. There's a newly discovered virus found in ticks there.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1196820.shtml

If the sample was mixed like you say, then it wasn't a pure bat sample to begin with. But if you sift out the known human dna, then what's left should reveal something.

Reading the news link carefully, they "think" it's the cause.

I took the time to look up the alleged viral isolation study. In there, they are guessing
the unproven virus is the cause, and there's no proof. The isolation study is guility of all the flaws in virology,
and they clearly admit, it does not fulfill Koch's postulates.

They write: "Although we have not fulfilled Koch's postulates for establishing a causal relationship between a microbe and a disease in their entirety, our findings suggest that SFTS is caused by a newly identified bunyavirus. These data include epidemiologic, clinical, and laboratory findings and several lines of evidence that include virus isolation, viral RNA detection, and molecular and serologic analyses."

This is how for decades people are totally fooled by utter nonsense. First of all, epidemiological methods are only used to form hypothesis, not proof of anything.

Serology tests are not evidence of causation.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/10.1056/NEJMoa1010095?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori%3Arid%3Acrossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub++0www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:35 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
imprisoned-radical wrote:At this stage, what is the best approach for those people who have received the vaccine. What is the best way to prevent/reverse the damage?

Vitamin C, Vitamin D, selenium, magnesium, (cupping to remove clots), Vitamin K2, Nattokinase...

Phlebotomy, therapeutic dumping of blood.

What if it has been a number of months since the vaccination?

I assume that releasing blood will not help at that point.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:15 pm

I wouldn't worry too much if it's months after a vaccination. It appears to wear off after a few months...which is why they recommend boosters. Don't bother getting a booster if it's possible.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:38 pm

shaftless wrote:I wouldn't worry too much if it's months after a vaccination. It appears to wear off after a few months...which is why they recommend boosters. Don't bother getting a booster if it's possible.

All Quackines create the potential for ADE (autoimmune dependent enhancement), which even mainstream people call it.

Eons ago, I worked in a clinic where numerous bizarre autoimmune diseases were treated.  We had a very long list of diseases that were treatable and a long list of ones that were not treatable.

Most of these diseases most people have never heard of. I wondered at the time, what on earth would cause such bizarre conditions. These were not "genetic" diseases, people were not born this way, but over time, there were already clues.

Over time I came to the following conclusions. Most of them were caused from one or more of the following:

Endodontics 'treatments' (which include root canals), Quackines, toxic metals, radiation or other poising.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:34 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
shaftless wrote:I wouldn't worry too much if it's months after a vaccination. It appears to wear off after a few months...which is why they recommend boosters. Don't bother getting a booster if it's possible.

All Quackines create the potential for ADE (autoimmune dependent enhancement), which even mainstream people call it.

Eons ago, I worked in a clinic where numerous bizarre autoimmune diseases were treated.  We had a very long list of diseases that were treatable and a long list of ones that were not treatable.

Most of these diseases most people have never heard of. I wondered at the time, what on earth would cause such bizarre conditions. These were not "genetic" diseases, people were not born this way, but over time, there were already clues.

Over time I came to the following conclusions. Most of them were caused from one or more of the following:

Endodontics 'treatments' (which include root canals), Quackines, toxic metals, radiation or other poising.

I was amongst the percentage of people who actually thrived during the pandemic lockdowns that started in March 2020. Primarily because I had always been an introverted person, and suddenly the absence of crowds and the stress of constant social interaction - something I had never realized was having a negative impact on me - was reduced to a minimum. And despite the constant fear of a relative becoming ill, my mental and physical health actually improved significantly. Most remarkable was the improvement in mental health - number of problems like PTSD, depression, and anxiety were in remission.

Reviewing my notes, it has become apparent that around April or May 2021 my health again started declining.

There are a number of possible reasons. The most likely one is that once the lockdowns ended, the partial resuming of "everyday life" caused a relapse in my mental state. I get intensely nervous around large numbers of people, and not alone in this regard. I think the low-grade stress caused a general deterioration. Particularly in the brain. I think that the constant low-grade stress (and elevation of cortisol) might have had some impact on the critical brain structures that are responsible for emotional regulation. For example, chronic stress is known to impair structures like the hippocampus and parts of the prefrontal cortex and these structures keep depression and PTSD under control.

Was looking at picture of myself taken in April / May and then some other pictures taken during subsequent months and there is a very significant difference.

But I am not crossing off the possibility that it had something to do with the vaccine. I got the Pfizer vaccine in May.

Now, I am not convinced that the vaccines are harmful. However I know enough about health that even small alterations to the system can have major consequences. It is also clear that the mainstream media and other public health institutions are way too pro-vaccine and there is systemic suppression of dissenting views. That being said, some of the anti-vaccine content I have seen is absurd.

There is aluminum in vaccines? Yeah but we are breathing in aluminum just walking down the street, and have been since we were born.

Currently have resumed a regimen to repair my mental health: ashwagandha, curcumin, meditation and prayer, and also continued digital cleansing.

But if in fact the vaccine had something to do with it, currently looking into the means to repair the damage. Because I am sort of worried about the gradual worsening of health that started in May.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:41 pm

Jab recipients should be aware that the bulk of the jabs are believed to be placebos (inert), in order to gain convinced in the jabbed to encourage the non-jabbed.

No side-effects on initial jabs is not proof they are safe...

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:50 pm

imprisoned-radical wrote:

But if in fact the vaccine had something to do with it, currently looking into the means to repair the damage. Because I am sort of worried about the gradual worsening of health that started in May.

Hope you feel better.

Some are looking at the connection with iron in all this and using iron chelating methods to feel better.  

Can remove blood at home but I don’t think most can do that.  Can instead try suppository edta chelation which is one of best iron chelators.  Can save money by making own suppository chelation with edta powder, coconut oil and buy mold on amazon.  And store in freezer.  

The problem is the spike protein which is the toxin in the vaccines people don’t know when the body stops producing the spike protein with the vaccine.  Natural covid eventually stops but vaccine may be for life always producing the spike protein.  So if edta or plebotomy at home helps would need to do for maybe lifetime.  

Nobody knows yet though but some are using iron chelators.

Hope this helps

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:41 am

https://everydayconcerned.net/2021/08/30/massachusetts-department-of-health-reports-no-responsive-documents-to-foia-request-for-information-on-purified-isolate-of-professed-sars-cov-2-covid-19-virus-delta-variant-forming-basis-for-all/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Great resource showing lack of evidence for virus isolation.

“ It is deplorable that the Massachusetts Department of Public Health is perpetrating mass deception on the people of Massachusetts and encouraging false-belief in a phantom virus they clearly cannot produce evidence of; it is time for this false-pandemic to be halted–along with the injurious vaccines–and people’s God-given rights and freedoms to be fully restored.”

Also pay attention to any isolation claims that are “in silico” (computer modeling)

Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:40 am

The term 'pair-end read' refers to the two ends of the same DNA molecule. So you can sequence one end, then turn it around and sequence the other end. The two sequences you get are 'paired end reads'

THE FIRST SARS-COV-2 PUBLICATION SAYS:

"library was constructed for pair-end (150-bp reads) sequencing using an Illumina MiniSeq"

link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7094943/

Thus, 150 nucleotides were detected at one end of the sequenced fragment, and 150 nucleotides were detected at the other end. There may be a gap in between depending on the length of the fragment.

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 Pair_e10

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:59 pm

Jdp710 wrote:

Hope you feel better.

Some are looking at the connection with iron in all this and using iron chelating methods to feel better.  

Can remove blood at home but I don’t think most can do that.  Can instead try suppository edta chelation which is one of best iron chelators.  Can save money by making own suppository chelation with edta powder, coconut oil and buy mold on amazon.  And store in freezer.  

The problem is the spike protein which is the toxin in the vaccines people don’t know when the body stops producing the spike protein with the vaccine.  Natural covid eventually stops but vaccine may be for life always producing the spike protein.  So if edta or plebotomy at home helps would need to do for maybe lifetime.  

Nobody knows yet though but some are using iron chelators.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your feedback, Jdp. Will think about this. I'm not decided yet whether it was the vaccine or just the stress from everything reopening. I'm leaning toward the latter explanation, but need to keep an open mind.

This was an interesting article:
https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2021/06/signs-of-inflammation-in-brains-of-people-who-died-of-covid-19

I tend to agree that something awful is happening out there. All I know right now is that I was fine until April/May 2021 and then there was a sudden decline, and trying my best to reverse it now.

Have had some improvements by avoiding crowds and spending more time indoors. Bought a kettle for my office so I can avoid walking to the cafe across the street. Also going to focus on meditation. I'm determined to get back to the way I was feeling during the beginning of 2021.

If the changes are in fact caused by the vaccine, then need to consider moving into the countryside where I can become self-sufficient. That way, I can avoid further doses of the vaccine in the future but not sure if I will be able to convince my family members. Even otherwise I have considered such a lifestyle. I find that I generally improve when I restrict my usage of devices and other technology, my mind becomes clearer.

I am frustrated with the information suppression, because anything that is anti-vaccine is labeled as misinformation and quickly blocked. So difficult to find objective information.

I am also hesitant to accept the anti-vaccine stance, because just believing unequivocally that the vaccines are dangerous will create a psychological/emotional component that is self-fulfilling.

Last edited by imprisoned-radical on Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:24 pm

I would definitely also do a Chlorine Dioxide protocol if I were you. Many independent laboratories have found parasites such as the Hydra Vulgaris in the vaccine vials.

Interesting point to mention that the scientists found the parasite only in 1 in 3 vials that they analyzed, meaning not all of the vials had the parasite and 2/3 were just saline solution. So most are saline. And that makes sense if there is an agenda. If you put harmful substances/parasites in 100% of the vials, then it is easily provable, the harms, both in lab and due to people's reactions. Put the harmful stuff in just 1/3 of them and then you have a sitation where people say stuff like "my friend took it and he is okay". I guess that means he was one of the lucky ones(in the 2/3 group).

People are in for a rude awakening, when they start realizing that the government is not your friend.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:28 pm

MikeGore wrote:I would definitely also do a Chlorine Dioxide protocol if I were you. Many independent laboratories have found parasites such as the Hydra Vulgaris in the vaccine vials.

Interesting point to mention that the scientists found the parasite only in 1 in 3 vials that they analyzed, meaning not all of the vials had the parasite and 2/3 were just saline solution. So most are saline. And that makes sense if there is an agenda. If you put harmful substances/parasites in 100% of the vials, then it is easily provable, the harms, both in lab and due to people's reactions. Put the harmful stuff in just 1/3 of them and then you have a sitation where people say stuff like "my friend took it and he is okay". I guess that means he was one of the lucky ones(in the 2/3 group).

People are in for a rude awakening, when they start realizing that the government is not your friend.

Surprise I haven't seen this info before, but this seems to support that idea.

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/08/japan-has-discovered-what-is-probably-3-different-variants-of-the-pfizer-shot/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:29 pm

My friend sent me this the other day.

https://theconversation.com/preliminary-research-finds-that-even-mild-cases-of-covid-19-leave-a-mark-on-the-brain-but-its-not-yet-clear-how-long-it-lasts-166145

I've heard about this before, how covid impacts cognetive decline. The article seems pretty raw, there are no statistics(it only claims there is) but is how do we explain this ? It might be all bogus, but what other things may effect grey matter in individuals that scientists might use to draw a correlation with covid?

Nuada

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:40 pm

Nuada wrote:My friend sent me this the other day.

https://theconversation.com/preliminary-research-finds-that-even-mild-cases-of-covid-19-leave-a-mark-on-the-brain-but-its-not-yet-clear-how-long-it-lasts-166145

I've heard about this before, how covid impacts cognetive decline. The article seems pretty raw, there are no statistics(it only claims there is) but is how do we explain this ? It might be all bogus, but what other things may effect grey matter in individuals that scientists might use to draw a correlation with covid?

The only place covid exists is in our imaginations, and in that way, we could agree that it's leaving a mark on the brain.

There is no contagious virus in the way we think there to be. (If anything, I'd say the real virus is mental in nature, and has to do with what we believe)

Toxins, malnutrition, dehydration, stress, weather changes... these are a few of what cause the symptoms that we believe are caused by an invisible virus.
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:04 am

According to Robert O Young, who has been doing various forms of live blood analysis and phase contrast microscopy,
the "corona effect" in cells is a real thing, but it has nothing to do with a virus.

The corona effect was first observed back in the early 1990's when this technology was developed. It simply is evidence of
pathological blood coagulation.

Notably most of us remember seeing photographs of the corona effect, and this is nothing more than cells undergoing coagulation defects.

In a 1999 Kidney Journal, the same effects were published with the study authors pointing out the similarities - There's nothing novel about this condition, only that power hungry psychopaths are using a non-existent virus story to exert control on a population to undermine their freedom.

So yes, we can point towards pathological blood coagulation as something that has hallmarks of risks, such as high blood glucose, memory decline (generally among diabetics and cardiovascular patients)..Nothing new, however what is new is a Qwackine that promotes pathological blood coagulation.  

This is like Polio Scam 2.0. The shot was causing polio symptoms just as they phased out some of the previous toxic causes, so that the blame could be subverted.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:20 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:According to Robert O Young, who has been doing various forms of live blood analysis and phase contrast microscopy,
the "corona effect" in cells is a real thing, but it has nothing to do with a virus.

The corona effect was first observed back in the early 1990's when this technology was developed. It simply is evidence of
pathological blood coagulation.

Notably most of us remember seeing photographs of the corona effect, and this is nothing more than cells undergoing coagulation defects.

In a 1999 Kidney Journal, the same effects were published with the study authors pointing out the similarities - There's nothing novel about this condition, only that power hungry psychopaths are using a non-existent virus story to exert control on a population to undermine their freedom.

So yes, we can point towards pathological blood coagulation as something that has hallmarks of risks, such as high blood glucose, memory decline (generally among diabetics and cardiovascular patients)..Nothing new, however what is new is a Qwackine that promotes pathological blood coagulation.  

This is like Polio Scam 2.0. The shot was causing polio symptoms just as they phased out some of the previous toxic causes, so that the blame could be subverted.

Yes, and it's this kind of sensitive approach to these topics that is very helpful in these confusing times. Devil in the details.

The more research I do, the more I see blood disorder crops up..
I wonder if it is the toxins and frequencies (poisons) affecting the blood, and subsequently causing the coagulation, or maybe earth/magnetic changes.

Let's remind ourselves that blair and bush's search for 'weapons of mass destruction' - more like weapons of mass distraction - came up short in the end.
The new WMD is Rona, which is the justification for war (mass quackccination) and attempt to completely reshape society in how the psychopaths see fit.
Smoke n mirrors.
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:09 am

Thanks for your feedback, Jdp. Will think about this. I'm not decided yet whether it was the vaccine or just the stress from everything reopening. I'm leaning toward the latter explanation, but need to keep an open mind.

This was an interesting article:
https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2021/06/signs-of-inflammation-in-brains-of-people-who-died-of-covid-19

I tend to agree that something awful is happening out there. All I know right now is that I was fine until April/May 2021 and then there was a sudden decline, and trying my best to reverse it now.

Have had some improvements by avoiding crowds and spending more time indoors. Bought a kettle for my office so I can avoid walking to the cafe across the street. Also going to focus on meditation. I'm determined to get back to the way I was feeling during the beginning of 2021.

If the changes are in fact caused by the vaccine, then need to consider moving into the countryside where I can become self-sufficient. That way, I can avoid further doses of the vaccine in the future but not sure if I will be able to convince my family members. Even otherwise I have considered such a lifestyle. I find that I generally improve when I restrict my usage of devices and other technology, my mind becomes clearer.

I am frustrated with the information suppression, because anything that is anti-vaccine is labeled as misinformation and quickly blocked. So difficult to find objective information.

I am also hesitant to accept the anti-vaccine stance, because just believing unequivocally that the vaccines are dangerous will create a psychological/emotional component that is self-fulfilling.

I understand what you mean.  

I have a good friend from this forum who is using passion flower with good success.  Like a weak benzo.  You can try that to see if it helps you.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/122149459996?var=422320129027&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item1c70acd81c:g:OoQAAOSw6D1bKMxt&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAACsPYe5NmHp%252B2JMhMi7yxGiTJkPrKr5t53CooMSQt2orsSxXDXcCydCuSj2Tq2S%252F3Gnp%252FK7N%252FUFtFlhiNOVh5cbHIFkwYfpwzVw87og9DnMjNHZRcXHixxk4vDVQX%252Fzshvuhf%252FLS2eDvKAxzmaNyVkbW1Yfgk%252FqHkt0at2IT9b7kp5B1Diuv3YVJBLqJ3OrTBEmQxg76tzKi%252F%252BvXPm0ZWOuP5IsiVajE3osGzYZ0yZoDAVrTxt8s6y7WE90j6Uu8Z1jViSHfsg0LqpuM3Hyr4R9ZHqUYAr0kZznCTw6jSZVWbzAusROeInyS9dUJfg9KNsXcZCJYu4Y%252Bcj5%252F9jBcp%252FQskjCQeONSzhKQH8eZtPqI7xuREmt5ytU0XA5xrFTpP%252ByFiwxiCa3bwEGwKa5WrkvtAymlTnURDuMJunn9UATM%252FZ%252F%252BOjamEIcvePHpTzv9umbK%252BGWQy0MjTGjnr0ys%252BvwIQVG9zlBmLo5eqNFA0TOKoDdvEkjH0B09Gdms0l86cmaDDvJLUPaXrslaJdwavUfoDCSPOZEMwGmBB23LutijXZzaAc19gf8RzhiB%252F3k4BrmADrVBiufEiXlr%252BZm2PqNvyOi2F6x7EUayLoA1KrD4VOgLe0WYSoZMmfr%252FSg%252FyzSohY3cTOFJl%252BNfSHhdvstwSFXJKrYepDp7r%252FJwXaEYGdrA5ekDrRKH2RDfx2%252FrVBrJ9VoxI23yhkX5ehTu2eDK%252FbQmGLtK30sMdWFvYpnM6Zl7vYzURO6RB9ZobdyYpixvmbWkGtbS3UoxmCMedc2IpWZXdTIkHQ%252FO3SOQhGbGP%252BC7YryymSqtjtd7B8tq1waWspkaLsHjaqFOvINNGlKrIAReMTFfdlJIBpO%252BpAztc6D2utBoACW%252BAJgXbjNDgBWbIreReKCH3M8EjhyWxCGO%252BE%253D%7Campid%3APL_CLK%7Cclp%3A2334524

If it has anything to do with covid exposure quercetin at 2 of these per day you might get good improvement.  This is the brand I use.  Other brands may not work well.  https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-High-Strength-Quercetin-Capsules/dp/B07V7CGYXX/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Quercetin+toniq&qid=1634666259&sr=8-5

Also, brain inflammation and inflammation in general can cause all sorts of issues.  My friend let me know about ibuprofen.  400 mg per day helped a lot.  I used equate brand (walmart).  Other brands might not work well though.  

I’m also taking occasional kratom but is illegal in many countries.  Low dose opioids.  

Dr Loyd tested me during the height last year and found a problem with brain stem in my brain.  I can only guess blood clot from covid but who knows.  I’m lucky I made it through.  

But what really saved me the most was the EDTA that I make.  I feel normal.  

I hope you get better.  This whole 1 1/2 is like a nightmare.  Lots are having problems.  But try the above.  It might help you.

Jdp710

imprisoned-radical likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:20 pm

Jdp, thanks for the recommendation for passion flower.

Currently using ashwagandha which also has effects similar to benzodiazepines. Except not addictive like benzodiazepines. My understanding so far is that ashwagandha is GABA-ergic similar to benzodiazepines. But another key difference is that benzodiazepines do not have any significant impact on cortisol levels, and ashwagandha is well known to modulate cortisol very effectively. Reduction in cortisol levels indicates that ashwagandha has some modulating effect on the HPA axis.

Alcohol is also similar to benzodiazepines in that it is GABA-ergic.

One interesting fact is that benzodiazepines have been contraindicated in PTSD. Needless to say, alcohol has also been proven counterproductive in the treatment of PTSD. Both alcohol and benzodiazepines are anxiolytic agents, but the long-term effects are that the person gradually worsens.

Sorry for the bringing up this subject, but I am wondering if masturbation can have similar negative effect as benzodiazepines and alcohol. Because many people report using it as a way to drown out uncomfortable thoughts. So similar to alcohol, it might have a temporary numbing effect only to send the person deeper into mental illness.

This is one area where I think Christianity and other major religions are accurate, in that lust is a form of drunkenness that will eventually cause deterioration of the mind. The problem is that progressive attitudes toward sex have created a situation where people become obsessed with it.

One thing seems clear is that a great deal of meditation and prayer will be required. Prayer and meditation are known to have significant benefits for the brain.

I might also stop watching youtube and streaming movies online. As this creates a certain mental fog.

I am currently also taking curcumin (Organic India brand), around 3-4 capsules a day.

I bought some red onions today for the quercetin. Advantage of quercetin is that it has a high half-life which means it will accumulate in the body over time. Currently hesitant to take quercetin in supplement form, because it would be one more capsule - and I would prefer food.

Thanks again for your feedback. I am determined to get better.

I am actually still optimistic that it is not actually the vaccine, but just my extreme introversion that has somehow become more pronounced during lockdowns. Looking at my journal entries it seems like I was already worsening before receiving the vaccine (received it in May).

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:26 pm

* genome = theoretical model

So, what virologists are looking for, they put it in first in a certain percentage. That percentage goes from 4-20 percent. We can check it out.

Here are the primers that represent parts of the genome (left primer or forward), and parts complementary to the genome (right primer or reverse):

https://github.com/.../primer.../nCoV-2019/V3/nCoV-2019.tsv

The left primer is easy to check. Simply use "copy" for the left primer, then at this link:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN908947.3?report=fasta

type ctrl + F and "paste" that left primer.

So you can check all the left primers.

When it comes to the right primers, the situation is a bit more complicated, but the same can be checked.
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 11 Primer10

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:46 pm

imprisoned-radical wrote:.

Sorry for the bringing up this subject, but I am wondering if masturbation can have similar negative effect as benzodiazepines and alcohol. Because many people report using it as a way to drown out uncomfortable thoughts. So similar to alcohol, it might have a temporary numbing effect only to send the person deeper into mental illness.

This is one area where I think Christianity and other major religions are accurate, in that lust is a form of drunkenness that will eventually cause deterioration of the mind. The problem is that progressive attitudes toward sex have created a situation where people become obsessed with it.

I am a “very” strong believer in brahmacharya.  All that energy flows out of you when it can instead be turned upward.  You’ll develop a natural understandings on certain subjects that others may never learn in their life.  For instance, one can be a brahmacharya for a couple years with no study and is equivalent of a buddhist monk who spent 10 years in study they say.  This is accurate.  Or one can use it for other uses like Tesla did.  

If there is one thing I would recommend to master in life that is to spend years as 100% chaste life including in thought.  To study and practice brahmacharya.

There are many good videos on youtube that are hidden on the topic of brahmacharya but here is one.  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0mFFl7xJLT0

When you understand this, you can see how a lot of societies problems is caused by this.  And the loosening of sex always occurs before the downfall of every civilization.

It is what past religions have tried to explain.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next