Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

+16
CausticSymmetry
TheOne
Zixcreator
hairmaniac
Atlas
Rudiger
Dudard
Balthier
shukov
Jdp710
Directo
Delphine
Nuada
Live forever
imprisoned-radical
MikeGore
20 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  shaftless Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:15 am

Maybe the real reason behind no placebo tests were made on the vaccines was cuz they didn't want to make the participants deadly sick with the virus. It's like testing a new parachute....do you give volunteers "dummy" ones before they jump out of a plane? That's as good as I can guess.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:35 am

shaftless wrote:Maybe the real reason behind no placebo tests were made on the vaccines was cuz they didn't want to make the participants deadly sick with the virus. It's like testing a new parachute....do you give volunteers "dummy" ones before they jump out of a plane? That's as good as I can guess.

That is what vaccine industry proponents say, in their words, it's unethical to not give a va$$ine.

The problem with this idea is it defeats the purpose of proving efficacy. As mentioned earlier, one of the
true placebo controlled trials (this was in Uganda) using DPT shot, those who got that jab died 1000% versus
the placebo group.

The Centers for Disease Creation & Propaganda (CDC), are in the business of promoting and that's exactly why
they will not publicly release real placebo studies.  

Admitting culpability by these 3-letter agencies is like asking for lawsuits in the quintillions. So, they're forced to lie through their teeth.

Now this whole virus thing is just one big charade:

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 C_plan10

The control experiment is a common part of scientific experiments. Any appropriate scientist in any country can implement it within a few minutes. This is a very optimistic circumstance. After that, a scientist or a group of scientists can publish a formal paper in their country.

What needs to be done? It is necessary:

- adequate software used in bioinformatics
- adequate computer with linux operating system
- run programs and align ONE DATA SET with all reference genomes of all "viruses".

If you followed what I wrote on my page, then you are informed that there are 2 ways to assemble the genome:

1. Mapping assembly
2. De Novo assembly

i) So, some of the bioinformaticians in your coutry need to use ONE DATA SET used to assemble the sars-cov-2 genome and make all the genomes of all the "viruses".

ii) It is also possible to start from the beginning of the virological experiment with cell cultures, but not to use or insert the alleged infectious material and then perform sequencing and assembly.

iii) Also, a PCR-negative person can be sequenced and the material can be used for sequencing and assembly.

We are in a very optimistic period of CONTROL EXPERIMENT 2021 because a quick and efficient solution to the global problem is available to all scientists around the world, especially virologists and bioinformatics who want to preserve their dignity and initiate a new scientific reality that will improve understanding of health and disease.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:40 am

The Emperor has no Viru$

https://odysee.com/@ThoughtCrime7:2/EmperorHasNoCorona:9

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:50 am

I liked the music.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:15 am

If there's still doubt with all the electron microscopy pics of viruses (like maybe they are some other vesicles) researchers here in canada used a technique to at least isolate the genetic makeup of a virus. They took a petri dish with agar and cells that had no immunity. Supposed viruses grew in this agar and cell mixture. What they found was strands of dna that resembled dna found in other corona viruses like mers and sars1. Even though they did not isolate a whole virus (like an electron microscope pic does) finding dna in a petri dish (that normally shouldn't be there since they know what the immune-compromised "bait" cells were and it's signature dna) should point to a totally foreign life-form present in that petri dish. A lifeform that resembles a past history of other but similar lifeforms. Shouldn't this be trustworthy information?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:43 am

shaftless wrote:If there's still doubt with all the electron microscopy pics of viruses (like maybe they are some other vesicles) researchers here in canada used a technique to at least isolate the genetic makeup of a virus. They took a petri dish with agar and cells that had no immunity. Supposed viruses grew in this agar and cell mixture. What they found was strands of dna that resembled dna found in other corona viruses like mers and sars1. Even though they did not isolate a whole virus (like an electron microscope pic does) finding dna in a petri dish (that normally shouldn't be there since they know what the immune-compromised "bait" cells were and it's signature dna) should point to a totally foreign life-form present in that petri dish. A lifeform that resembles a past history of other but similar lifeforms. Shouldn't this be trustworthy information?

No test in the last 100 years + has never demonstrated scientifically, evidence of contagion. The only isolation, which is more correctly referred to as purification was shown in bacteriophages.

Long before the electron microscope, the belief of viruses were believed to be invisible.  There are structures are are capable of killing bacteria, called phages or bacteriophages, or eaters of bacteria.

Only later it was determined that merely highly inbred and therefore almost non-viable bacteria can be made to turn into phages, or bacteria which are being destroyed so fast that they do not have time to form spores.

The introduction of the electron microscopy led to the discovery of the structures resulting from the biological transformation or pleomorphism of bacteria when these were suddenly dying or when the metabolism of the highly inbred germs was overwhelmed by processes triggered by the adding of “phages”.

It was also discovered that there are hundreds of types of different-looking “phages”. The discovery of phages, the so-called bacterial “viruses”, reinforced the wrong assumption and the belief that there were human and animal viruses that looked the same and had the same structure. This is not and cannot be the case, for several different reasons.

Firstly, their presence is confirmed through an effect, namely the transformation of bacteria into phages, and also through an electron micrograph of those phages. The control experiments show that phages do not appear if bacteria do not change or if bacteria randomly start decomposing due to extrinsic sudden annihilation, without forming phages.

There are other steps....do not want to get too technical...

Bacteriophages are correctly defined as incomplete mini-spores and building blocks of the bacteria, have been scientifically isolated, while the so-called "pathogenic viruses" have never been observed in humans or animals or in their body fluids and have never been isolated and subsequently biochemically analyzed. To date, none of the researchers involved in virology research seems to have realized this very important point.

The use of electron microscopy and the biochemistry were very slowly returning to normal after 1945 and no one had realized that not one pathogenic virus had ever been isolated in humans or animals.

It's also important to note that what virologist claim as "isolation" isn't...if they simply used the same techniques for isolation/purification of bacteriophages, they would come to the conclusion they it cannot be done with viruses, because they simply do not exist. That said, they can isolate and purify exosomes, which they mistake for viruses and those have been sequenced.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:44 pm

A major difference between viruses and extracellular vesicles is that viruses can replicate themselves and EVs cannot. That would explain why a person gets progressively sicker as more and more viruses overwhelm our defenses and cause a lot of cellular and tissue damage. Cells produce a lot of EVs but they just transfer info from cell to cell. They don't make us sick.

So if there are no viruses then how do anti-viral meds work? These meds make it impossible for the virus to bind to their target cells thusly making them unable to replicate inside the cell...giving our immune system a better chance to fight them. If the sickness was caused by something else like a chemical toxin then these drugs shouldn't work. N'est ce pas?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:52 am

shaftless wrote:A major difference between viruses and extracellular vesicles is that viruses can replicate themselves and EVs cannot. That would explain why a person gets progressively sicker as more and more viruses overwhelm our defenses and cause a lot of cellular and tissue damage. Cells produce a lot of EVs but they just transfer info from cell to cell. They don't make us sick.

So if there are no viruses then how do anti-viral meds work? These meds make it impossible for the virus to bind to their target cells thusly making them unable to replicate inside the cell...giving our immune system a better chance to fight them. If the sickness was caused by something else like a chemical toxin then these drugs shouldn't work. N'est ce pas?

As someone who was very skeptical for viruses 10 years ago, I had exactly the same question. If viruses do not exist how do anti-virals work?

Every time the definitive answer is arrived at, the picture becomes more clear, "they" make it up as they go along.
Just the premise of a virus, that somehow, something no one has ever seen can hijack our cellular machinery and cause replication is a huge stretch, because what really happens is far more down to earth, elegant and simple.

Before I explain how simple anti-virals work (and no it has nothing to do with viruses), remember, there has never been a successful isolation (purification) of a virus. Those are just dead or dying cells from the purposed contaminants, added to the cell culture.

Anti-virals work by taking out cellular garbage, period.

What do exosomes do? They are "waste products" excreted by cells due to an injury or toxin.
A small footnote here: Their function is now known to extend beyond waste removal. Exosomes represent a novel mode of cell communication and contribute to a spectrum of biological processes in health and disease

https://www.eurekaselect.com/145079/article

Examples of anti-virals, ready for this?

Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, & Selenium.

What do all of these have in common? They improve the excretion and transport of cellular waste.

So what about hydroxychloroquine? It increases pH within intracellular vacuoles and alter processes such as protein degradation by acidic hydrolases in the lysosome (translation, it takes out the garbage).

The very reason why I grew very skeptical of viruses some 10 plus years ago is because of what I witnessed over and over again in clinical setting. People with flu-like symptoms getting well very fast simply by using IV-treatments.

These IV treatments were nutritional items that increased the body's captivity to take out the garbage.

For this same reason, patients with a high viral load (think of inflammation) found this quickly resolved over IV and oral treatments of natural things that improve redox balance. This usually includes oxidative therapies.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudard Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:09 am

I believe you about antivirals but what's causing the cellular waste? Why are so many getting sick? I got sick last fall with 5 others who all had contact with one person who also had minor symptoms.

Dudard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:32 am

Dudard wrote:I believe you about antivirals but what's causing the cellular waste?  Why are so many getting sick?  I got sick last fall with 5 others who all had contact with one person who also had minor symptoms.

The answer is simple, but also complex because of so many variables that are easy to overlook. Here are a few possible examples. It's already well established that people fall ill more frequently during the winter, and Vitamin D levels very low just before spring.

Low sunlight prevents nitric oxide in the blood, which causes constriction.

Just the way sap in a tree concentrates in certain times of year, barometric pressure, concentration gradient changes. The body tends to purge in cycles.

Drops in humidly, food spoilage, EMF, WiFi, the air quality, off gassing, the list of possible reasons for many people getting sick at once is very long and exhausting.

A very long time ago, I ate pure crap during one long period, eating microwaved fast-food (would never do this now)...that alone was enough to cause more frequent illness. In those days, I would've been more liable to get the unthinkable OTC poisons like Tylenol, Excedrin, (paracetamol) or some other toxin--those simply suppress detox mechanisms in exchange for fewer symptoms.

Some of easiest way to overcome illness on the spot is to take 2 grams of Vitamin C every 6 minutes until symptoms vanish. This is a formula that will work for any body weight. However, for myself I have a very easy formula, my weight about 90 kg, so I just take about 10 grams every 10 minutes until I feel better. It doesn't take long.

There are things that work even faster, but more difficult to find and less simple to dose.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Dudard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudard Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:38 am

What about these virology labs in Wuhan and Ft. Detrick? What are they doing there? Does the scam run that deep?

Dudard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:57 am

Dudard wrote:What about these virology labs in Wuhan and Ft. Detrick?  What are they doing there?  Does the scam run that deep?

It's difficult to speculate on the "lab leak" or to know if this had any relation to anything causative. It appears to be born out of Ft. Detrick and cooperation with China with respect to gain of function research.

However the man who seems to have his finger on this pulse the best is Dr. David Martin.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T89an3jbcePG/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudard Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:36 am

I saw the video you posted but am still a bit skeptical but...well.. maybe. I don't think his solution will happen. I've been following Drs. Robert Malone, Pierre Kory, and Bret Weinstein. They are more in line with idea that there's a virus and that if everyone took ivermectin for 2-3 weeks we would wipe out the "virus???" but they are still bucking the establishment so much so that they get censored and smeared. What do you think of them?

Dudard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:03 pm

Dudard wrote:I saw the video you posted but am still a bit skeptical but...well.. maybe. I don't think his solution will happen. I've been following Drs. Robert Malone, Pierre Kory, and Bret Weinstein.  They are more in line with idea that there's a virus and that if everyone took ivermectin for 2-3 weeks we would wipe out the "virus???" but they are still bucking the establishment so much so that they get censored and smeared.  What do you think of them?

Regarding the solution proposed by Dr. David Martin, kind of amazing in light of the fact that laws across the board have been violated. It seems as if most agencies and branches of government have been captured.

Ultimately, I think it's up to the public to refuse mandates, edicts and at least as far as the constitution is concerned, all repugnant laws are null and void.

Let's say there's a toxin (could substitute virus), in my opinion fifth generation technology on paper makes the most sense, because it can cause pathological blood coagulation. Just holding my "smart device" in my hands radiates enough toxicity to create an itch.  When basic cellular phones came out, I found that in as little as 15 to 20 seconds, a sharp pain would be felt when held up to the ear (ever since, always use speaker phone).

Of all the remedies out there, Ivermectin has the best research and shows the most significant protection against death--off memory somewhere between 64 and 68% reduction in mortality.

There's little doubt that this whole situation was not only planned, but all prophylaxis with no fresh patent were censored, silenced and rebuked.

The very same authorities who were responsible for this all have a stake in the outcome. This is organized crime.

Just came across this:  Leaked Quackcine contracts with Pfizer and governments around the world.

https://truthcomestolight.com/damning-leaked-vaccine-contracts-with-pfizer-governments-around-the-world/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:08 pm

The Germ Theory an Idiots Guide

https://northerntracey213875959.wordpress.com/2021/05/07/the-germ-theory-an-idiots-guide/

"This exposing of the germ theory as false had to be nipped in the bud so what did they do? They invented VIRUSES. They had to be smaller than the wavelength of light so no-one could see them under a normal microscope, so the INVISIBLE ENEMY was reborn and a new business could also be built on it called VIROLOGY. It was also in the 1930’s coincidentally that the dictionary definition of VIRUS was changed by Rockefeller, Rivers and Flexner from the old definition of “A liquid poison” to this new one- “Any of various submicroscopic agents that infect living organisms, often causing disease, and that consist of a single or double strand of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat. Unable to replicate without a host cell, viruses are typically not considered living organisms.” Hmm not living? Then not a microbe and also what’s all that nonsense about ‘living viruses’ and live virus vaccines? More circular reasoning no doubt."

"The truth is Ultimately our bodies are miraculous self healing organisms. The body does not need help to heal except in extreme circumstances of injury which is life-threatening. In fact when you think you are sick or ‘diseased’ as you are having symptoms those are the actual signs of the body healing itself and your microbiome doing it’s thing. Pushing out poisons through the skin is an obvious process we can see happening with things like chickenpox or indeed anything called a pox, even acne is the same process of cleansing. Lots of different names for the same thing. ALL the symptoms we see which they call disease are in fact the body healing itself from something and guess who is doing all the work in there? Yes those ‘germs’. Those acute illnesses which they claim to be contagious diseases, if you notice, they are all explosions of toxins exiting the body, through the skin, the mouth, the lungs, the bowels just about every hole we have. When doctors interfere with their drugs, which stop all these processes, they are effectively closing all the exits and forcing the body to deal with it somehow in another way. This is where chronic illness comes in. Those toxins have to be dealt with, somehow, so temporarily they CAN be stored in the fat which keeps them out of reach of the organs, if they are too toxic for that they can be cordoned off into what we know as tumours or cysts. The body then has to deal with the new toxins which have been added to the mix by the administered drugs. It’s a kind of prioritizing in the body, lock the first offenders up temporarily and go deal with the new assault. The drugs actually put the body in stress mode (fight or flight) which is why we seem to feel better when we take the drugs. We tend to feel energized when we are under stress. It hasn’t however cured anything. The build up of toxic load will have to be dealt with by the body sometime down the line (when the body comes out of stress mode which is usually when we are on holiday) and the bigger the load the bigger and more dramatic the symptoms will be. It is like an accident waiting to happen except it is no accident."
Live forever
Live forever

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:45 am

Here's a bit of a mystery. Flesh eating disease. All is well until you get an injury and an open wound. Supposedly this streptococcus bacteria enters the wound and starts destroying muscle and tissue which can lead to death. If this germ is only releasing stored poisons stored in our microbiome then we should be flushing out these toxins thru sweat or pee thru our healing process. But actual muscle and tissue is being destroyed to the point of death. What causes this?

You'd think that an easy experiment would be to have clean (no toxins) muscle and skin tissue in a petri dish and then introduce this strep bacteria to see what it does. Surely someone must have tried this.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:49 am

shaftless wrote:Here's a bit of a mystery. Flesh eating disease. All is well until you get an injury and an open wound. Supposedly this streptococcus bacteria enters the wound and starts destroying muscle and tissue which can lead to death. If this germ is only releasing stored poisons stored in our microbiome then we should be flushing out these toxins thru sweat or pee thru our healing process. But actual muscle and tissue is being destroyed to the point of death. What causes this?

You'd think that an easy experiment would be to have clean (no toxins) muscle and skin tissue in a petri dish and then introduce this strep bacteria to see what it does. Surely someone must have tried this.

You're thinking of MRSA or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.

Before life killing antibiotics were created, there was no such thing as MRSA.

As a society, 1st world nations are quickly brain-washed into thinking that bacteria are dangerous.

So what really causes this?  Antibiotics, and most of the time it's from triclosan, an active
ingredient as a preservative in many cosmetics and personal care products and the widespread use today of
antibiotics found in animal products raised conventionally. They gain a lot of weight when fed antibiotics and non-native grass.

If not from those, then from hospitalized people given an IV of antibiotics. When bacteria are destroyed, that's what causes it.

Then there's other causes, such as from Prevnar and hib va$$ines, and also can cause Streptococcus pneumoniae.

Modern medicine is create the problem, sell the solution.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:38 am

New Video from "V-Revealed, C0V!D" Edition series…

https://vrevealed.com/covid/viewing/andrew-kaufman

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:45 am

Words by Laura Matsue

"I have played with the idea “does the virus really exist?” for some time.
My conclusion on this topic is that the real virus is a psychic virus, borne out of a global fear-based propaganda campaign, the likes of which we have not seen ever in history.

This virus has gotten to be so large it now functions as a group entity in itself and creates physical effects in a now hysterical and terrified population. This psychic virus has gotten to be so big that it could even cause psychosomatic illness in a mass of the population, who are now taken over by the fear and hysteria.

So, whether the virus has been isolated or not doesn’t matter. The mind virus is the real virus, and always has been, and it has now taken a life of its own.

The good news is if you don’t buy into the mind virus, you will be largely free of its more severe effects. This doesn’t mean don’t stay healthy in mind body and spirit. Quite the opposite.
Many astrologers state that during an end of an era, the era will tend to become exaggerated in its archetypal forms. We are ending the Pisces - Virgo axis/age and moving into the Aquarius - Leo axis/age.

This, to me, means your greatest protection has always been choosing not to live in lower state emotions like fear, and leveling up your mind / body / spirit and holistic health (Virgo), while also connecting the divine and your true nature while focusing on a healthy level of non-attachment (Pisces) towards the mind viruses of the outer world, which there have been many psychic contagions of over the year, and likely many more for the years to come."

Useful links;

- The pandemic virus that doesn’t exist
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/20/the-pandemic-virus-that-doesnt-exist/

- More on the coronavirus that doesn’t exist
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/21/more-on-the-coronavirus-that-doesnt-exist-and-the-pink-demon/

- Dr. Andrew Kaufman refutes “isolation” of SARS-Cov-2; he does step-by-step analysis of a typical claim of isolation; there is no proof that the virus exists
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/04/21/isolation-of-sars-cov-2-refuted-in-step-by-step-analysis-of-claim/

- The missing COVID virus—answering critics’ objections
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/26/the-missing-virus-answering-critics-objections/

- Wuhan Lab, bioweapon, gain of function, but…the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist in the first place - Putting the paradox together
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/31/wuhan-lab-bioweapon-gain-of-function-but-the-virus-doesnt-exist/

- “If there is no virus, why are all these people dying?”
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/08/03/if-there-is-no-virus-why-are-all-these-people-dying/

- Turning flu cases into COVID through manipulation — easy as pie
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/08/05/turning-flu-cases-into-covid-through-manipulation-easy-as-pie/
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:24 am

The basic con involves stitching together a quilt of people dying for different reasons, and inventing a story that makes it seem they are all dying for one reason. That’s the game. That’s the trick. That’s the sleight-of-hand.

Now I’m going to list the main reasons “all these people are dying.” I’ve covered each reason, in detail, in previous articles. Here I’m just giving the summary version.

ONE: The relabeling of flu-like illness as COVID. (Estimate—there are 1 billion flu cases a year, 300,000-500,000 flu deaths per year, worldwide)

TWO: The relabeling of pneumonia as COVID. (Estimate—there are 1.7 million adult pneumonia deaths per year, worldwide)

THREE: Relabeling lung infections. (Estimate—there are 3 million chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) deaths per year, worldwide)
Note: Air pollution is a significant cause of death in the above three categories.

FOUR: Writing “COVID” as the cause of death on patient files, when it’s clear the patient died for some other reason.

FIVE: Terrifying (with a COVID diagnosis) and isolating old people who are already ill and frail with a variety of long-term conditions. These people then fold up and die. This is murder.

SIX: Killing old people with devastating and toxic treatments—ventilators plus sedation, and remdesivir.

SEVEN: Prior toxic vaccine campaigns.

EIGHT: The COVID vaccines.

NINE: Note—wherever a person has symptoms that resemble the list of so-called COVID symptoms (cough, chills, fever, lung congestion, pneumonia), a positive PCR test seals the deal for a diagnosis of COVID-19. The PCR test is meaningless, for many reasons, and therefore spits out false-positives like water from a fire house. Since the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist, the test has zero validity from the get-go.

In different areas, in different pockets and clusters of people, there may be other reasons why people labeled “COVID” are getting sick and dying. None of these deaths has anything to with a fake virus called SARS-Cov-2.

COVID is a complete fraud. It was a fraud from the beginning.
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:28 am

Live forever wrote:

The basic con involves stitching together a quilt of people dying for different reasons, and inventing a story that makes it seem they are all dying for one reason. That’s the game. That’s the trick. That’s the sleight-of-hand.

Now I’m going to list the main reasons “all these people are dying.” I’ve covered each reason, in detail, in previous articles. Here I’m just giving the summary version.

ONE: The relabeling of flu-like illness as COVID. (Estimate—there are 1 billion flu cases a year, 300,000-500,000 flu deaths per year, worldwide)

TWO: The relabeling of pneumonia as COVID. (Estimate—there are 1.7 million adult pneumonia deaths per year, worldwide)

THREE: Relabeling lung infections. (Estimate—there are 3 million chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) deaths per year, worldwide)
Note: Air pollution is a significant cause of death in the above three categories.

FOUR: Writing “COVID” as the cause of death on patient files, when it’s clear the patient died for some other reason.

FIVE: Terrifying (with a COVID diagnosis) and isolating old people who are already ill and frail with a variety of long-term conditions. These people then fold up and die. This is murder.

SIX: Killing old people with devastating and toxic treatments—ventilators plus sedation, and remdesivir.

SEVEN: Prior toxic vaccine campaigns.

EIGHT: The COVID vaccines.

NINE: Note—wherever a person has symptoms that resemble the list of so-called COVID symptoms (cough, chills, fever, lung congestion, pneumonia), a positive PCR test seals the deal for a diagnosis of COVID-19. The PCR test is meaningless, for many reasons, and therefore spits out false-positives like water from a fire house. Since the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist, the test has zero validity from the get-go.

In different areas, in different pockets and clusters of people, there may be other reasons why people labeled “COVID” are getting sick and dying. None of these deaths has anything to with a fake virus called SARS-Cov-2.

COVID is a complete fraud. It was a fraud from the beginning.

My only qualm about this is that there has been significant excess deaths at the end of the year in nearly all countries which were hit hard by Covid.
I'm 100% sure that they have relabeled flu and pneumonia deaths as covid deaths but that alone wouldn't explain excess deaths. Granted, not all of them are covid related, but still...
On the flip side, there has been some countries that had less deaths but they weren't hit hard by covid.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:18 am

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 Img_6010

C0V!D-19 is just a syndrome and cause of death is not proven with a viru$.

In previous p@ndemics, deaths were caused by the treatment(s) and/or unacknowledged toxins.

In polio, there was lead-arsenate (highly toxic to the nervous system), the va$$ine was also very toxic and paralyzed and killed thousands.

Many people in the hospitals have died of the toxic jab, besides the typical pneumonia that always occur.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:44 am

There's also a lot of people with post-covid symptoms called "long haulers" that didn't exist before with just the ordinary flu. Something else is going on.

Also, there have been older experiments where they used ceramic filters that would stop bacteria no problem but noticed something smaller was going thru it that acted like a toxin. That alone is pretty conclusive of viruses and those experiments are hundreds of years old.

Not to mention a flu that doesn't take the summer off. When has that ever occurred before? Except maybe the last world-wide pandemic in 1919.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:52 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 Img_6010

In previous p@ndemics, deaths were caused by the treatment(s) and/or unacknowledged toxins.

In polio, there was lead-arsenate (highly toxic to the nervous system), the va$$ine was also very toxic and paralyzed and killed thousands.

People who are vaccinated can still get covid. That's nothing new. The good news is that it's 100% that you won't die from it. It boosts your immune system that well.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:19 am

shaftless wrote:There's also a lot of people with post-covid symptoms called "long haulers" that didn't exist before with just the ordinary flu. Something else is going on.

Also, there have been older experiments where they used ceramic filters that would stop bacteria no problem but noticed something smaller was going thru it that acted like a toxin. That alone is pretty conclusive of viruses and those experiments are hundreds of years old.

Not to mention a flu that doesn't take the summer off. When has that ever occurred before? Except maybe the last world-wide pandemic in 1919.

The "long haulers" are pretty suspect imo. Some researches claim that there are lots of people who've had these symptoms(low energy, joint pain, trouble breathing) and gotten used to living with them but once the media scare started they started paying attention to those. And some people simply got effected by the stress of being locked down, losing their job, being afraid constantly, and not to mention the physical effects of not being able get in any kind of excercise, breathe fresh air and get sunlight.
I'm also pretty sure any heavy illness like pnuemonia or covid can have long lasting effects. Eitherway these are rare cases and majority of the people got through it like flu.

During my military service I came down with a flu like illness(it was also coincidentally around the swine flu scare) and it took a long while to completely heal .I was a "long hauler" so to speak. But the story is, I was serving at a supply depot and most our duties were to go inside these warehouses and carry munitions around. And these warehouses had no ventilation and had bad air quality because of dust and dirt. It took me a few days to get over the "flu like symptoms" but my cough lasted for months. One of my team mates had asthma and he requested a transfer because he wasn't able to breath and constatly coughing. I came home a few months later and I still had a mild cough and it healed by it self in time.
So a respiratory illness can take a while to completely heal. This isn't new.

shaftless wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 7 Img_6010

People who are vaccinated can still get covid. That's nothing new. The good news is that it's 100% that you won't die from it. It boosts your immune system that well.

Is there actually any guarantee that you won't die from covid if you are vaccianted ? I'm pretty sure there is no such thing because I've read people dying from covid despite getting the vaccine.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next