Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides

2 posters

Go down

AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides Empty AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides

Post  MikeGore Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:42 pm

I see there are a number of very beneficial peptides and unfortunately it seems a lot of them require it to be injections.

I have tried to find oral version of them, but either it is hard to find or has low bioavailability.

So I am starting to consider injections, but I have terrible fear of needles.

I have seen there are some types needles like the Auto-injector or the Pen-injector. Is that suppose to make it less painful and easier?

Anyone used any of these and would I be able to put any medicine into it? Most of the ones sold seems to already contain insulin.

MikeGore

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides Empty Re: AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am

There was a company that for many years had remarkable peptides in the form of a patch, extremely efficient. Unfortunately the Federal Death Administration or Fraud, Deceit Administration (FDA), put them out of business completely.

Why? They are the watch dog for those who pay their bills, pharmaceutical companies or their competition.

Perhaps there are overseas patches that will provide this.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down