Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding

+3
ubraj
Nuuu_Dx
Artemis Froog
7 posters

Go down

Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding Empty Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding

Post  Artemis Froog Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

I'm using an F165 / SG1 / DMI Dr. Sutherland style set up.

According to dowsing I've got two viral infections of the Prostate; Cytomegalovirus and another far more pernicious

infection that seems to be making me shed over 130 hairs a day. There's other factors of course but I think I've got them

handled (thanks in no small part to a consult with Brian).

I want to find the frequencies for that other prostate virus, I'm just wondering if this sounds to familiar to any of the

people using frequency generators to cure hair loss. rdkml? Anyone else?
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding Empty Re: Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding

Post  Nuuu_Dx Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 pm

How do you know you have viruses?

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding Empty Re: Looking for Frequencies to kill Prosate Viruses that accelerate hair shedding

Post  Artemis Froog Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Two ways; I did a Hado-scan which picks up infections. Some practitioners that use frequency generators use it.

Also dowsing.

(some people think dowsing is weird, I agree, but it's been helpful in pin-pointing my hair loss triggers so I suspend my skepticism and use it anyway. Plus chicks seem to dig it.)

Girl: "Oh! a pendulum! Can I ask it questions about my love life!?"

Me: "No"

Girl: "Awww pleeeease? go on, just a little question?"

Me: "Well... if you put it like that.................No"

Girl: "Awwww, your mean!"
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:52 am

A couple frequency lists for removing CMV. I have mostly switched to using audio frequencies for a couple reasons when possible and thus I mostly use Dr. Loyd's scripts so I would recommend to download Dr. Loyd's scripts. Click "F100 zip" to download.

http://www.royalrife.com/ftp01/

While there may be faster frequency scripts, at least with these audio frequencies I know they work based on Dr. Loyds testing. Reason why I mostly use these again, is I know they work and there is no downside or increased risk of cancer unlike with some of the higher MHz frequencies IMO.

CMV =

#Cytomegalovirus or CMV, known as human herpes type 5. This program is a loop that will continue until you turn it off. It takes 100 seconds to go through the list once.
dwell 10
label loop
duty 72
fuzz 1 .03125
126 597 629 682 1045 2146 2144 2145 2145 2145 8848 8856
goto loop

Viral complex =

#2 hours 57 minutes

#Viral Complex.frq

duty 71.5
pulse .5 80
dwell 180
fuzz .25 .0318309
10000 7344 5000 2950 2900 2650 2600 1550
430 620 624 646 866 5148 2213 1918 742.4 303
duty 20
23.2 20
duty 71.5
864 790 690 610 470 484 986 644 254
duty 20
30 33
duty 71.5
6000 599 611 613
pulse .21 75
2127, 2080, 2050, 2013, 2008,
2003, 2000, 1850, 880, 803,
800, 787, 727, 660, 484,
465, 440,
duty 25
500 500 200, 68

Keep in mind the 2 hour 57 minute run with the above viral complex. This is the time for contact. With the SG-1 it takes I'm guessing 8 times or so longer for the same benefits. Therefore, increase how long it runs by adding repeat 8 at the beginning of the script and end repeat at the end of the script so that it loops 8 times. Or can just have it run in a never ending loop till you request for it to stop. To do that just add label loop at the beginning of the script and goto loop at the end of the script.

To add, the fastest way to remove viruses is with a pyro energen or Static Gen II if you have a problem with viral issues.

With that said, I would recommend to run 16 Hz for possible hair loss benefits first and run anything else as a secondary. There are several other frequencies I've posted in the past on this effect but I would prefer this one as it's close to the earth's frequency (PEMF) which I prefer to use when possible. After this I would recommend Infection General from Dr. Loyd's scripts to reduce many different pathogens as well as mold reduction by building the radionics activator and use 803,000 ohms to reduce mold. I've posted the instructions on how to build the basic radionics device in the past. If you can't find it in a search let me know. This radionics device Dr. Loyd uses on top of the SG-1 to reduce mold when used at 803,000 ohms as well as sending frequencies from the SG-1. Mold is strongly connected with hair loss IMO/IME. After that, there are specific pathogens that are causing hair loss. Sutherland originally found this connection (pathogens) to hair loss several years ago. newport expanded on this with even better info. I can post those if needed.

Info on 16 Hz

http://israel21c.org/health/israeli-device-harnesses-electromagnetic-healing-power/

important quote

We know from our research in cell cultures, animals and human volunteers that a 16Hz frequency opens potassium ion channels of cell membranes. Opening these channels reduces the influx of calcium ions, which reduces the need for oxygen

Here is some info on the subject. I'm too lazy to find the info how it pertains to hair loss but you'll get the idea. Thanks to James Bare for quote.

DYNAMICAL ENTRAINMENT OF THE NA/K PUMP MOLECULES BY

SYNCHRONIZATION MODULATION ELECTRIC FIELD. W. Chen. Univ of South Florida.

Large amounts of ATP molecules are expended by various pump molecules in

the cell membrane to

maintain ionic concentration gradients between intra- and extra-cellular

fluids. The resultant

electrochemical potential across the cell membrane is critical for many

cell functions, including

generating electrical signals, controlling cell volumes and providing

energy to other transporters.

Because many of these pump molecules are sensitive to the membrane

potential, a pertinent question

would be whether we can activate these pump molecules or control their

functions using an electric

field.

We studied the possibility of entrainment of the Na/K pump molecules by

using an asymmetric 6-state

model based on experimental results. The resulting voltage-dependence of

the pump functions at

physiologic conditions is consistent with experimental results. A

synchronization modulation theory is

developed to dynamically train the pump molecules and to activate their

functions. Like training a group

of soldiers, the first step to train the pump molecules is to synchronize

them to work at the same pace by

an oscillating electric field with a frequency close to the physiological

turn-over rate. Then, a gradually

increased field frequency can accelerate the pump rate in a step-wise

pattern. The underlying mechanism

is similar to that involved in electron synchronization accelerator. Our

results showed that by this

synchronized modulation, that pump functions can be activated exponentially

as a function of the

membrane potential. This study indicates that we should be able to train

the pump molecules and to

activate their functions by a well-designed oscillating electric field.

Last edited by rdkml on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:10 pm

RDKML;

"With that said, I would recommend to run 16 Hz for possible hair loss benefits first and run anything else as a secondary. There are several other frequencies I've posted in the past on this effect but I would prefer this one as it's close to the earth's frequency (PEMF) which I prefer to use when possible. After this I would recommend Infection General from Dr. Loyd's scripts to reduce many different pathogens as well as mold reduction by building the radionics activator and use 803,000 ohms to reduce mold. I've posted the instructions on how to build the basic radionics device in the past. If you can't find it in a search let me know. This radionics device Dr. Loyd uses on top of the SG-1 to reduce mold when used at 803,000 ohms as well as sending frequencies from the SG-1. Mold is strongly connected with hair loss IMO/IME. After that, there are specific pathogens that are causing hair loss. Sutherland originally found this connection (pathogens) to hair loss several years ago. newport expanded on this with even better info. I can post those if needed."

When running 16hz would I add any fuzz or harmonics or literally just run 16hz on my F165?

Could you point me to that info from Sutherland and Newport linking pathogens to hair loss? Did they actually suggest frequencies to use? Very Happy
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:17 pm

rdkml wrote:

DYNAMICAL ENTRAINMENT OF THE NA/K PUMP MOLECULES BY

SYNCHRONIZATION MODULATION ELECTRIC FIELD. W. Chen. Univ of South Florida.

Large amounts of ATP molecules are expended by various pump molecules in

the cell membrane to

maintain ionic concentration gradients between intra- and extra-cellular

fluids. The resultant

electrochemical potential across the cell membrane is critical for many

cell functions, including

generating electrical signals, controlling cell volumes and providing

energy to other transporters.

Because many of these pump molecules are sensitive to the membrane

potential, a pertinent question

would be whether we can activate these pump molecules or control their

functions using an electric

field.

We studied the possibility of entrainment of the Na/K pump molecules by

using an asymmetric 6-state

model based on experimental results. The resulting voltage-dependence of

the pump functions at

physiologic conditions is consistent with experimental results. A

synchronization modulation theory is

developed to dynamically train the pump molecules and to activate their

functions. Like training a group

of soldiers, the first step to train the pump molecules is to synchronize

them to work at the same pace by

an oscillating electric field with a frequency close to the physiological

turn-over rate. Then, a gradually

increased field frequency can accelerate the pump rate in a step-wise

pattern. The underlying mechanism

is similar to that involved in electron synchronization accelerator. Our

results showed that by this

synchronized modulation, that pump functions can be activated exponentially

as a function of the

membrane potential. This study indicates that we should be able to train

the pump molecules and to

activate their functions by a well-designed oscillating electric field.

Dale Fawcett who I bought the frequency equipment from told me that people had found frequencies that have the same effect as LLLT. Is this the 16hz? talking about ATP it kind of sounds that way, no?
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Here is Dr. Sutherland's original info that started me investigating Rife with hair loss. His site is updated now so a lot of old info hard to access but here it is from the waybackmachine

Why Do People Go Bald?

http://web.archive.org/web/20090510061033/http://www.frequencyfoundation.com/2004/10/why-do-people-go-bald.html

After this info, in 2010 newport added on this with his info.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1633983#i

What the above link basically means is to run frequencies for these four:

alopecia bald virus
Strep_mitis
Serratia marcescens
TB gen

Which can be found at this link.
Do a search here for these http://curezone.com/blogs/c/s.asp?f=2109&ob=s&c=1

For TB gen, can also try to run Sutherland's TB which he gave for free considering it's prevelance. Here is some info http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/#!/2006/08/frequencies-for-tuberculosis-picked-up.html

and frequencies from Sutherland http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/#!/2008/12/xdr-tb-tuberculosis-frequencies-version.html

newport in the first link mentions the problem of thallium causing hair loss. Potassium chelates thallium. Lots of ways to raise potassium levels such as making sure no food intolerance, and making sure not hypothyroid but from a Rife perspective, again, I'd recommend 16 Hz as being important for the sodium/potassium pump from last post I posted.

So again, to recap regarding hair loss from a Rife perspective, IMO, I would first recommend

1. 16 Hz,
2. remove mold biotoxins with diffusing thieves oil and/or build radionics device and place on top of SG-1 with rate of 803,000 ohms to remove mold biotoxins. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7404-basic-radionics-machine-for-60
3. Run Infection General from Dr. Loyd's scripts. May also try running parasite frequencies as well just in case as one could go in circles until parasites are removed.
4. Run the frequencies in this post from newport and Sutherland.
5. A proper diet. Avoidance of dairy being important (commonly contaminated with TB. A possible hair loss pathogen. Avoidance of gluten/wheat may also be helpful. Other ways to improve diet but this is a start.
6. Chelation. Most ailments are not caused by the pathogens but by the immune response and the toxicity that comes off the pathogens. Chelation will commonly help reduce the toxicity from the pathogens thanks to Dr. K's info. Chelation of heavy metals will also reduce pathogen load. Blood donation (removal of iron) will also reduce pathogen load as well.
7. Antioxidants. This helps with what has been called positively charged issues. Basically how homeopathy found specific minerals and metals that cause issues... including hair loss. Antioxidants will help here. I personally prefer earthing (an earthing sheet that is grounded outside) rather than taking a supplement. Reason being is that I personally believe it helps with the balance in the body as the body uses oxidation to inhibit pathogens. A good video from David Wolfe on earthing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4WPdIsBtQ

Regarding info on LLLT and recreating the effects with a frequency generator, yes 16 Hz will help but I was especially recommending the frequency 10 Hz which is one of the main reasons why LLLT works (increased ATP) In a NASA study, 10 Hz quadruples ATP. 5 and 15 Hz doubles ATP so in that range is good but 10 Hz being best. This is a longevity frequency and I basically agree with what the maker of www.earthpulse.net says about the frequency if you wish to visit the site for good info on the frequency.

Here are two good videos on the use of 10 Hz which I've been using for a long-time and basically agree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V274mpcrZn8&feature=BFa&list=UUs1cYleBaDO0 NNCmyzTX1aA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPY9hpIw3a4&list=UUs1cYleBaDO0NNCmyzTX1aA& index=3&feature=plcp

I hope this isn't too confusing and makes sense. Smile

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks rdkml, I'll enjoy digging into this info thank you:)

I actually joined this forum to ask you about this, I'm very interested in using frequencies for correcting hair issues, I read

some of your older posts when seemed to be excited about how solvable the issue was with frequencies. Thanks heaps.
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Artemis Froog wrote:

Me: "No" INSTEAD say :"how old are you?"

Me: "Well... if you put it like that.................No" INSTEAD - "Sure just show me how old you are

INSTEAD but I'm 27

Me: "OK, I'll get my dinner to go- ever made love on a trampoline?"

Girl: "No, why"

Me: "you will very soon, now hop in the Benz"

All true. Reportedly in Peru now sending love letters. Not bad for one night, and one dowse. I digress. All plausible deniability, however.

Meanwhile. RDKML - great posts as usual.

Getting scanned tomorrow at last. Will advise. Rio less than 4 years and counting. Remember?

Meanwhile infra red sauna every other day.

Sleeping within (literally) yards of crashing pacific ocean in EMF free Daimler tent, on beach.

Negative ions soak - 8 hours per night.

DEDICATION.

Hair is but a teacher. Faithful to divinity and truth.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Mastery wrote:
Artemis Froog wrote:

Me: "Well... if you put it like that.................No" INSTEAD - "Sure just show me how old you are

INSTEAD but I'm 27

All true. Reportedly in Peru now sending love letters. Not bad for one night, and one dowse. I digress. All plausible deniability, however.

Getting scanned tomorrow at last. Will advise. Rio less than 4 years and counting. Remember?

Sleeping within (literally) yards of crashing pacific ocean in EMF free Daimler tent, on beach.

DEDICATION.

M

pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Artemis Froog wrote:Thanks rdkml, I'll enjoy digging into this info thank you:)

I actually joined this forum to ask you about this, I'm very interested in using frequencies for correcting hair issues, I read

some of your older posts when seemed to be excited about how solvable the issue was with frequencies. Thanks heaps.

Your welcome.

I would have posted this info earlier but I thought it may be information overload. After the info I posted above, to add the the above info, this link from Dr. Loyd on cancer can basically be created for hair loss with a little variation IMO. http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

Dr. Loyd has mentioned that the info in this link, one can apply this same info towards other ailments and get good results as well and not just cancer. I think he's right.

Notice #1 in that link it mentions cancer is a viral issue. Techincally pleomorphic (shapeshifting from fungal to viral to bacterial, etc.) but you get the idea. Well, hair loss isn't much different than this IMO. The typical male pattern baldness is basically a pathogen issue IMO. Course it comes down to a good protocol to remove this. Just like with cancer.

One doesn't just remove the viral issue that causes cancer and that's all but one would also focus on the other issues that cause the viral issue to go out of control.

For example, Dr. Loyd mentions that one may not get much in results without also addressing mold, staph, radiation and chemical toxicity otherwise the viral issue goes right back to being high very fast and won't get much in results. Is the same also true for MPB as well? Possibly. I know mold is true in my experience. Maybe someone else would have a staph issue and not get much in results from the above info I posted above. And another high radiation levels.

Then of course would want to address dental issues like root canals, heavy metal toxicity as well as #8 "correct your chemistry." CausticSymmetry has been mentioning on this forum about the importance of the endocrine system as well as the thyroid. That's #8 in that link as well as other areas that may need to be addressed.

I hope this last post isn't too much information. It's information that should be helpful to help correct other health issues or if not getting much benefit from the earlier info I posted above.

And again, as a reminder, regarding hair loss, I'd use 16 Hz to help correct the sodium/potassium pump and then go from there. There were other frequencies I posted in the past for this but 16 Hz supercedes them.

Oh and yes, no fuzz or gating or harmonics or anything needed when running the F-165. Just run 16 Hz on the F-165.

hope this helps

For others: I'll be away from the internet so I won't be able to respond for awhile. If anyone asks a question, it may take awhile for me to see it. Thank you.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Thank you rdkml.

No such thing as information overload when it comes to reading (don't hold back Very Happy ) I can pause rewind and read a line as many times as necessary. On the contrary; verrrry much appreciated having the information in one place from someone that's already done the reading and experimentation. Weeks/months of searching saved in 3 posts from you.

affraid hoorah says I

Fist pump baby avatar; thank you for capturing how I feel at this moment
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:33 pm

16 hz makes me twitch all over. tried with a carrier wave as well.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 pm

A good sign it may help your hair loss.

Don't use it with a carrier. No need to and may reduce effectiveness. No need to use carrier waves in these sort of frequencies.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:04 am

rdkml wrote:A good sign it may help your hair loss.

Don't use it with a carrier. No need to and may reduce effectiveness. No need to use carrier waves in these sort of frequencies.

Only transmitter I've got is the SG1. Does that use a carrier wave that could reduce effectiveness of 16hz?
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:37 am

Carrier waves are programmed in by the user in the script. Do you hey twitching in your leg muscles?

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:30 am

rdkml wrote:

2. remove mold biotoxins with diffusing thieves oil and/or build radionics device and place on top of SG-1 with rate of 803,000 ohms to remove mold biotoxins. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7404-basic-radionics-machine-for-60

Now that you mention it my hair did start shedding around the time I started using a bathroom that was infected with black mold. Sad

The mold has since been cleared with hydrogen peroxide and painted over however my accelerated hair shed has not slowed down since that time. Could there still be some less visible mold there? Or is it that once I'm infected it's in my body till I clear it?
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 am

elan164 wrote:Carrier waves are programmed in by the user in the script. Do you hey twitching in your leg muscles?

I don't feel any twitching or anything like that. I feel nothing while running it.

OMG! Google video "16hz and hair trick" and look what it does to hair! hahaha! Is this related to it's hair growth capability?
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:37 am

Mastery wrote:
Artemis Froog wrote:

INSTEAD but I'm 27

DEDICATION.

M

I'll have to try this. Wink

Oh. And Remind me to keep you away from my sisters when you have a pendulum.
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Artemis Froog wrote:
rdkml wrote:

Now that you mention it my hair did start shedding around the time I started using a bathroom that was infected with black mold. Sad

The mold has since been cleared with hydrogen peroxide and painted over however my accelerated hair shed has not slowed down since that time. Could there still be some less visible mold there? Or is it that once I'm infected it's in my body till I clear it?

Is it important to use a cold diffuser for thieves oil? I just read previous posts from you rdkml on it and could find the answer to this. I was wondering if heating would oxidize the oil rendering it less useful.
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:15 pm

I personally put thieves oil on tissues around the house as well as put some diluted in a small spray bottle.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 am

Artemis, what device are you currently using? I have decided to start researching and getting into this. Thanks

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 am

bh1546 wrote:Artemis, what device are you currently using? I have decided to start researching and getting into this. Thanks

forgive late reply bh1546.

I use an "F165" frequency generator, and an "SG1" to send the signal rather than contact grips that you hold with your hands.

I'm waiting for a device to arrive called a "DMI" or Digital Media Interface that strengthens the signal of the SG1.

I use an "Aurameter" to find frequencies and confirm which ones I need to run. This allows me to get specific about which ones actually help with hair loss.

I got all this stuff from from Dale Fawcett. If you google his name you'll find his email.
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down