Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

+46
CausticSymmetry
AS54
yup
Odysseus
Joey Ramone
Complexx
Dannyboy
9rugrats5
meatwad
JDawg
raminshah
gonzalito
Xenon
rofl
Thin in FL
Balthier
mistermr
hairisthickening
Robmos86
Duketronix
5b582p3
RayDalziel
Raxe
Amaranthaceae
ANewHope
schpiloch123
Wasabi
Hair101
LawOfThelema
wildman
RPM
shaggydog
jkj86
Smurfy
mistyisland
Hali-L
adam2525
hellwig
dadon
Columbo
SlowMoe
leonmal
whodathunkit
gbp2000
GoodThings
MikeGore
50 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  Wasabi Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:15 am

I appreciate the answer, Mr. Maliniak. However, it doesn’t suffice to just say “it was obvious” that these other devices didn’t work. How long were they tested and on how many people? What were the specifications? Did you actually test a solid state unit with a voltage rating similar to the coil units, or only solid state VR’s with low voltage outputs? Do you have photos comparing results? If this solid state VR that I’m looking at has similar frequency/amperage to the one you recommend (I’m looking into this), then your experience with cheaper units doesn’t necessarily apply.

I don’t mean to attack you. I do find this method intriguing and am leaning toward giving it a shot. But I think (I’m sure you can relate to this) anyone who has been in the hair loss game for a while has to develop a healthy skepticism toward anyone making the kind of claims that you’re making. No matter what you say, $500 is a lot to spend on a weird device, especially when it seems that a $125 unit is almost indistinguishable. Maybe you’re right that a more expensive unit is absolutely necessary, but the sparse evidence that you’ve provided so far isn’t really convincing me.

Wasabi

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty FOLLOW UP

Post  leonmal Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi again to all and to WASABI,

I see that you are a civilized and polite person so I answer you, as I do all these questions with great patience and civility but there comes a point where I simply have to tell someone that " I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO TRY TO FORCE YOU TO BUY INTO THIS SYSTEM"....nor will I continue to delve into every permutation and combination of questions...if the proof I have have given you till now, and all the explanations I give about the theory, the science behind it and the treatment method, including the machine I suggest, are not satisfactory, or do not appeal to you, then simply DO NOT buy the book and do not go on the system.

I have tested many many machines, including these SOLID STATE devices with supposedly similar specs but again, I repeat that " IT IS OBVIOUS" to me that they do not work on hair loss. I wish they did work because it would make it easier for me and I would gladly sell them or recommend them.

If you are not satisfied with my further answer or not convinced that the machine I recommend is the proper one, then try doing two(2) years of experiments yourself with the dozens of machines from all around the world, as I have done, and see what you come up with , and see if you can grow hair with any other device.

There is no point. Maybe we will eventually find another machine for slightly less money that MAYBE can be as effective, but the one I am using has repeatedly PROVEN to get results. My underlying premise is that the device I use replicates the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA and nothing else does. This is too important to keep going around in circles just to "maybe" find another, cheaper, or solid state device that MAY do the same thing.

I WILL NOT go on this unnecessary wild goose chase. I stand by what I say and if this is inadequate for anyone, then they should NOT get on the system and just continue with their frustration and hair loss. The people who are doing the MALINIAK METHOD exactly as I describe are getting results...that's all that counts.

SINCERELY,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  schpiloch123 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm confused, I was sure I remembered
You saying that the violet ray was only necessary to boost the results of
Your method. I have found that my galea does feel tight and when I massage the surrounding areas it helps a lot. I know you probably are doing this because it is what you truly believe, but it does come across as slightly defensive when he asked a very reasonable question IMO.

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasabi Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:52 pm

leonmal wrote:
" I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO TRY TO FORCE YOU TO BUY INTO THIS SYSTEM"....nor will I continue to delve into every permutation and combination of questions

Fair enough, but you have to realize that every MPB sufferer should and will ask many questions before doling out $500 to someone they’ve never met for an unproven and odd treatment, especially given the notoriously shady nature of the hair loss industry. As annoying and repetitious as these questions may be for you, they are legitimate, and you provide only vague answers - lengthy as they may be. I do commend you for taking the time to answer each individual post though. No need to respond this time.

Wasabi

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty civilized follow up

Post  leonmal Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi again WASABI,

I don't mind answering again when someone is polite, civilized, and is asking legitimate questions, such as you are doing. I also do it because I understand, as you say, that people with this problem are very cynical and skeptical after all the scams they have been pitched, and all the disappointments they have had over the years...I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

I also think your questions and perspectives may be relevant to other people who have similar thoughts and so I am addressing those people as well with these follow up answers.

I had so much confidence in this radical new theory I came up with as to the true genetic cause of HAIR LOSS and MPB, and the treatment method it "INTUITIVELY" suggested, that I stuck with it even though it took four(4) months before I saw the first NEW HAIR emerging and it has grown back hair in areas that have been bald for many, many years and has given me hope and a feeling of not being helpless for the first time in my adult life.

ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER METHOD HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS.

Existing treatments, be it DRUGS, LOTIONS or SURGERY have only treated ONE-HALF of the problem and that is why the results have been all over the map and why they have not completely solved this problem till now. THEY HAVE ALL been treating THE WRONG " underlying" CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM as far as I am concerned.

At first the proof of the effectiveness of this system was limited to ME and to the initial test subjects that I experimented with and some of those people's stories are reported on the website. Other test subjects wanted to keep their experience confidential. But at this time, after being available world-wide for about TWO (2) years, and after many members of the world's leading forums on hair loss finally gave it a try....which it wasn't easy to convince them...people we do not even know have posted "unsolicited" testimonials all over the Internet about their success with this method. There are now over 20,000 websites referring to the MALINIAK METHOD.

SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE JUST MY WORD FOR IT ANYMORE AND IT IS NOT "UNPROVEN" at all.

These are not "double-blind", peer-reviewed experiments, but I humbly suggest that this is not necessary in this type of investigation. Someone may not be satisfied with this degree of ANECDOTAL and QUASI-SCIENTIFIC proof but this is what we have for the moment and it is SUBSTANTIAL and it meets the main requirement of any scientific study, which is REPLICATION of the results in others. With a mechanical process such as this, all we need to do to show that it is VALID is to have REPLICATION of the results.

As I say in the book;; " I challenge any skeptic of this method to STOP hair loss and grow new hair just by "telling" people that they are on this treatment method...the so-called PLACEBO effect....GOOD LUCK TO THEM !

I am also compelled to respond to your comment that my answers are "vague". I have answered detailed, probing questions on many of the world's leading forums on hair loss, in addition to this one, from people who are NOT polite or civilized as you and have given in-depth lengthy explanations of the reasoning, science and PROOF of the validity and effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD because I understood that their questions are coming out of frustration with the conventional medicine and they are very emotionally upset with their hair situation. I practically gave away the whole story for FREE...in fact recently I did give away 100 books for FREE and announced it on these forums, so that people who still had doubts could read the book for themselves and not rely on second-hand, partial information which was usually completely wrong.

It sounds like you have NOT read the book yet...even though I gave it away for FREE...so that is why you think my answers are vague. The more complete answers to many, many questions are detailed in the book, including even more details about the particular violet ray device that I recommend over all others.

If you are still suspicious about spending $ 400-500 on the violet ray...DO NOT DO IT...but at least read the book and if you are satisfied with all the science and reasoning behind the MALINIAK METHOD... only then get the device. That is the way most of our members have proceeded...one step at a time. That is why I did not even sell a device for a year...I wanted people to get on this system because it MAKES SENSE to them and I did not want them to think all I wanted to do was sell them a machine. It was only after many people asked to get the whole system from us without shopping around that we finally made a top quality machine available from us at BORN AGAIN HAIR.

I have never avoided these tough questions and I never shied away from the members of these various forums, despite many people telling me to do so, including the very members of some of these forums, because they said that many members are very angry and very hostile. That is especially the people I wanted to address because I knew that if I could convince these well-informed people...I could convince anyone.

So, before you ask any more questions which are all addressed in the book....please at least get the book and read it all. If you still have doubts after that I would be glad to elaborate even further.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  schpiloch123 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Are you still offering it as a free download, I tried to when you first put it up but it didn't work, I was hoping to download again.

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

Post  leonmal Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi again and to schpiloch,

Unfortunately, the FREE download period is over. It was for a limited time only.

But the e-book is only $ 29.95 so it should be affordable to anyone. Nobody is forced to spend any more money or get the electrical stimulator until they are first satisfied with the LOGIC and COMMON SENSE of this whole methodology and even then, they are not obliged to buy a machine from us...as long as they buy the exact type I describe in the book.

I have done all I can for eight months on these various forums to explain as much of this MALINIAK METHOD for FREE as I can, even to the point of giving away FREE books for a while. My wife's seven year battle with breast cancer, which ended with her death last July, caused me to give up my law practice, cost me my home and has wiped me out financially. Ironically, staying at home with her also gave me the opportunity to contemplate this hair loss and MPB issue from scratch and this resulted in my finally coming up with this radical new theory and treatment method.

It has become a blessing to many people around the world with this problem and I have received so many heartfelt and appreciative letters from people getting results...it has been the most gratifying experience in my life.

I am only just now beginning to rebuild myself financially and the MALINIAK METHOD is at the center of it and many civilized and considerate people from all around the world have bought the book and did not mind if we make a few dollars from all of this. I am doing my best to make it as inexpensive as possible and, as I said, I don't even force people to buy a violet ray device from us.

I just want people to at least buy the book from us and I hope nobody begrudges me for making at least some money for coming up with all of this. I also want people to get the book so that they can read and understand the whole LOGIC and SCIENCE of this for themselves and not rely on second-hand information. This is important because only when they see the whole explanation and reasoning and the proof of its effectiveness themselves will they have complete confidence in it and because of that, have the PATIENCE to stay with it...because it takes commitment. It is very easy but you have to be persistent.

Sincerely

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 pm

schpiloch123 wrote:Are you still offering it as a free download, I tried to when you first put it up but it didn't work, I was hoping to download again.

I may recommend you a better method than Maliniak's, in fact it includes this method, only that is more comprehensive. Just Google "free lesson endhairloss", there are 7 pdf documents you may download for free.
Both authors claim that you have to relax the galea muscle in order to loose the scalp by rubbing it in a specific manner. In addition, the "free lesson endhairloss" guy has a special exercise in order to induce hypoxia at scalp level, a lot of people discuss about that on this forum.

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty similar but not the same

Post  leonmal Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:33 am

Hi Guys,

The other method referred to recently by A NEW HOPE is also based on addressing the role of the GALEA in hair loss and neither one of us invented that, so I therefore agree with everything it has to say about the GALEA, but otherwise the two methods are completely different in how we treat this GALEA problem and the problem of reviving dormant follicles, and it certainly does not "include" my whole method.

I will let people make up their own minds.

I do compliment this other author on his very comprehensive and professional presentation and anything that really works is welcome....and this guy sounds really sincere as well.

I just want us all to STOP our HAIR LOSS and GROW BACK NEW HAIR. So, if people use more than one method and they reinforce and compliment each other...why not.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 am

Leon,

I am a believer and supporter of the theory behind your method.
With that said, it is hard to determine exactly how much hair is on your hair in the pics posted on your site. The old pics are fuzzy and out of focus, and in the new ones it appears as though some of the hair from the sides may be "combed over" to give the appearance of thicker hair in the middle.
Can you please post pics on here, withyour hair fashioned in a way that shows a clear representation of the amount of hair on your scalp (parted down the middle on top, forward in the front).

Thanks, Moe
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty you need HAIR to comb over

Post  leonmal Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi Slowmoe,

I have already posted many pictures showing constant, steady, progress over a period of two years and I will continue to post pictures of my own progress on a regular basis but if this number of my own pictures, and those of the other guy AURELE do not already convince you about the validity and effectiveness of this method nothing will. My early pictures are fuzzy because they were taken on my webcam and are not "professional" pictures, because I never thought this was going to be a business or such a world-wide phenomenon. Even though those pictures are fuzzy, you can easily see that when I started I was completely bald on top except for a few little hairs right in front.

As for being a "comb-over", there is only one photo from the TOP where I deliberately combed my hair backwards, AND MADE IT OBVIOUS, to show how much hair had grown. All the other photos are not even remotely "comb-overs", and remember....YOU HAVE TO HAVE HAIR TO COMB OVER ! When this started I had NO hair on top to comb over....even if I wanted to.

In my own case, I am not finished with this method and I continue to need time to grow even more hair, and as I say on the website; "I accept that at my age of 63, and having been bald for so many years, I may never get back all my hair or it may never look like a really full head of hair, but for me, what I have already recovered is a miracle for me", it is something no other system is able to do, and I no longer feel bald or helpless.

The real benefit is with much younger guys who are just starting to go bald or even older men who still have some THIN hair all over their scalp....they are STOPPING their HAIR LOSS and GROWING NEW HAIR much faster and better than me.

But you don't have to just take my word for it anymore because there are now over 100,000 websites referring to the MALINIAK METHOD and there are many people who we do not even know who are posting "unsolicited" testimonials all over the Internet about their own success with this method, including this forum and others like it.

I do not try to force anyone to try this system. If the LOGIC and the reasoning of it does not make sense to you, or if the photo proof is not satisfactory or adequate for you....then do NOT try it.

But this is definitely the REAL DEAL and finally provides both an explanation for the cause of hair loss and MPB which has eluded us for years and years, and it provides a simple and effective way of treating it with NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY and also revives the use of a 100 year old science of the greatest inventor of all time NIKOLA TESLA.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Haha wow man.

Just earlier today you said there were 20,000 websites buzzing about the MALINIAK method, and now there are over 100,000! Holy shit dude i seriously think you are stoned right now.

And sorry, but the first pics really do not prove anything. I can take pics of my scalp right now that make it look slick bald.

I know I am giving you alot of shit right now Leon, but I really do believe your method has merit; I just think that a lot of your pics may be taken from favorable angles. Not sure if it was intentional, I just want to bring it to your attention.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty just check it out yourself

Post  leonmal Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 am

Hi Slowmoe,

Since you ended off on a polite note I know that you are a civilized guy even if your earlier comments are a bit confrontational...but I assume you did that to make a point and get my attention....and you do seem to accept the principles of my theory and treatment method so you are a reasonable guy and I will not be impolite in my response.

Of course, when my make these detailed responses, it is because i am also addressing ALL the other guys out there reading these posts.

You do not have to take my word for it about how many websites are referring to the MALINIAK METHOD...just GOOGLE the MALINIAK METHOD yourself and you will see over 100,000 websites right now referring to it....just as I said. The number does keep increasing constantly. I only mentioned the 20,000 websites at first because I did not want to seem arrogant and mention all the 100,000 sites, so I just said "OVER" 20,000 websites...but then I realized... WHY NOT MENTION THEM ALL....SO I DID.

As for the pictures, please be assured that these are not taken at "favorable angles" and someone with a lot of hair could not make himself look bald like I do in the pictures BEFORE I started this method, no matter how he combed his hair. As for the more recent pictures, many people have told me that in addition to my "THEORY" and its logic, they also adopted my method because my pictures were the most "REALISTIC" and "CREDIBLE" that they have ever seen...so the significance and validity of the pictures is a matter of opinion.

The bottom line is that at some point in time every person has to use his own common sense and make a judgment call and decide whether or not all of this seems sincere and LOGICAL and try it out....or not. If someone is not satisfied with the LOGIC and the reasoning of it, or is not satisfied with all the existing PROOF, both from me and the few testimonials on our site, or from the numerous "unsolicited" testimonials from people all over the Internet about their success with the MALINIAK METHOD....then he should NOT try it out and should instead continue with the numerous useless treatment methods out there that have failed to solve this problem till now. WE DO NOT FORCE ANYONE.

I do not even attempt to hide or disguise the fact that an area in front, on the top left side of my scalp, in the picture dated March 2012 is still thin and is only now starting to grow back...so I certainly did not take that picture from a "favorable" angle. But that "patch", as I call it, is the most significant proof to date, in my own individual case, that this MALINIAK METHOD is the "REAL DEAL" and that it has really started the NORMAL CYCLING of hair again, because you can see in the earlier pictures that this "patch" had already grown back after my initial treatments and then after about eight months it fell out...as a group, AND now, it started growing back again, thicker and blacker than before.

This demonstrates that these follicles were "forced" to complete the cycle they were "STUCK" in and where they have been DORMANT for years and years prior to the treatments. They fell out together in this one area because they all became dormant SEQUENTIALLY, one after the other, in this same area, which does not happen on a normal scalp, and now they are all entering the next GROWTH cycle "together". To me, this is the best proof yet that the NORMAL CYCLING of the follicles has resumed. I am now 63 so this regrowth is SLOW...but it is in fact re-growing with NEW HAIR and it is VERY THICK.

Other parts of my scalp are reacting differently and the previous NEW GROWTH has not fallen out but just continues to grow...but they too will eventually "CYCLE" and fall and regrow at a different pace because obviously, all different parts of my scalp fell dormant in different stages and at different rates. And, since we are all different and have different situations of hair loss, these patterns will vary from person to person depending on their own history, their age and the stage at which their follicles became dormant.

I would have to be the greatest special effects photographer in the world to have made myself "LOOK" bald in my original pictures and then slowly show the steady progression of my hair re-growth. I would be working for George Lucas or Steven Speilberg.

My hair regrowth, at my age is quite slow, but it is STEADY and it IS re-growing. Our younger guys are much faster to show results, both in stopping their hair loss and then seeing NEW GROWTH. More interestingly, some, but not all, very young guys also see "shedding", which is defined as an "excessive" and more noticeable period of hair loss, like I refer to in my "patch", when they first start the MALINIAK METHOD. This takes courage to go through, and takes complete faith and confidence in the validity of this method, because they have to PERSIST through this phase and keep up the treatments, but again this is a demonstration that their follicles have also been "forced" to complete the cycle they were "stuck" in when they became DORMANT. After this phase, these younger guys see their follicles enter the NEXT cycle and start growing new hair again...acting again like a NORMAL SCALP...and being much younger than me...their re-growth resumes much faster.

Look, there will always be cynicism and skepticism because of all the failures we have all endured over the years, and so I understand the frustration and I know that even if I posted 100 more pictures there will always be comments to the effect that they are "faked" or otherwise doctored. If I had a bus load of "NUNS" sign an AFFIDAVIT that they observed every one of the pictures being taken and observed all they phases of re-growth that I went through, someone would say "THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT !"

That is one of the reasons we never used the tired old marketing trick of BEFORE and AFTER pictures of too many other guys....because nobody believes them anyway....many people on these forums have said the same thing...and you are sort of re-confirming it now with your comments. That is why, I try to appeal to people to READ the entire theory and treatment method and all the SCIENCE behind it and decide for themselves if they like the LOGIC and the REASONING and adopt this method for that reason. I tell them that they do not even have to take just my word for it anymore about the effectiveness of this method because so many people I do not even know have posted these "unsolicited" testimonials all over the Internet about their success with the MALINIAK METHOD. The biggest compliment is that we already have COPY-CATS and rip-off artists. If this was not legit...they would not be trying to copy me.

So again, I implore anyone with a HAIR LOSS problem to read the website yourselves and see if the LOGIC and REASONING make sense to you and if the PROOF is satisfactory, and if you decide that it is logical and the existing proof of its effectiveness is credible, then come and join our group and I will help you every step of the way, as I do all of our members. I am very PRO-ACTIVE because this is a very sensitive issue for me and I know it is a source of great trauma for many people, and I am determined to make a change in the way we deal with this.

Those who read my whole history and who have read the book know that although this HAIR method is a commercial venture, more importantly, and because of my two bouts of cancer in my family, it is also part of a much greater initiative to change the way the medical community deals with catastrophic illnesses in general and cancer in particular. I am on a mission to make a change in that field as well with the proper scientific investigation of some of the more compelling and logical "alternative" sciences I mention in the book, those which already have a significant body of EVIDENCE, both "anecdotal" and "quasi-scientific" of their potential effectiveness...and which the mainstream medical community or pharmaceutical companies will never do.

So evaluate my sincerity and my motivations from all of this and decide what you think. If it seems honest to you and sincere then come and join our group. If you are NOT satisfied with my sincerity or with the logic of my theory or the PROOF from the pictures or the testimonials...then do NOT buy the book and do not try this method.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:57 am

Thanks for the explanation leonmal. I have no doubts that your system works as advertised. I Just wished you had clearer pictures so there would leave no doubt, thanks, keep up the good work.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:13 am

Yeah, a big thanks to Leonmal for bringing this method to our attention and get people started testing this theory and method (even if he did not want share all the details here).
Thank you.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty IF ONLY THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS THIS CIVILIZED

Post  leonmal Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 am

Hi Guys,

THANK YOU all for your very complimentary comments. I think you are beginning to understand that I am really sincere about all of this and it is not just another scam or false hope.

I want all of you who are trying the MALINIAK METHOD to succeed and to STOP your HAIR LOSS and GROW BACK NEW HAIR and I assure you I will help anyone who needs help every step of the way if you have any problems or any "special" circumstances that have to be analyzed and addressed.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 pm

I've been implementing thsi method for a while minus the device and I can say that my Galea region is alot more flexible at the sides & back, but I cant seem to loosen the scalp on top of my head as effectively, still feels like there is alot of tension there. Worries me as because anywhere there is greater tension = less blood flow. any tips to loosen this area further? (top of scalp, including vertex)
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:21 am

Hali-L same experience here. The top and the front is the tightest, so we need to do more
work and hopefully it will soften/losen up there as well. I am already seeing a alot increase in
quality of hair up there, so it is possible!

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:00 am

Haven't been here awhile... Theres a ton of posts about scalp massage methods... Is there a post or two which sums all of this up?

I briefly went to malinaks site.

Is everyone here paying 30 dollars for the ebook and up to 500 for the machine?

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:53 am

Raxe wrote:Haven't been here awhile... Theres a ton of posts about scalp massage methods... Is there a post or two which sums all of this up?

I briefly went to malinaks site.

Is everyone here paying 30 dollars for the ebook and up to 500 for the machine?

@raxe
I was lucky as leon put up a limited time download of his E-book & I was able to DL a copy of it. it's a good read imo. thanks leon btw. he also recommends using a violet ray device but I aint got the cash for that & I doubt that will be free for a limited time Crying or Very sad

I'm also using tom hagartys scalp exercise , john p floris scalp massages & my own technique to draw blood from the back of the neck towards the crown & also push blood from the nose and eyebrow veins towards the the scalp. here is a nice thread explaining the working behind it, some other members have described their massage methods within also (you just have to read it)
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7220-the-fallacy-of-blood-flow-as-a-non-factor-in-balding-and-what-to-do-about-it

Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 am

cpio wrote:Hali-L same experience here. The top and the front is the tightest, so we need to do more
work and hopefully it will soften/losen up there as well. I am already seeing a alot increase in
quality of hair up there, so it is possible!

Yea I reckon we just need to keep at it to fully loosen these areas, but I know for a fact there are much looser now than before I started but they are still tight in relation to the sides / back. have you noticed that your scalp area is beginning to bulk up or take more shape??
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty Maliniak Method worked for me

Post  RayDalziel Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:17 am

I'm going to tell my story .

about 4 months ago I realized my hair was falling out , it was thin, weak and seemed to be getting worse by the day. I panicked and realized that I was going to be bald soon. I researched feverishly about hairloss after first getting sucked into hair club for men before I found out they were a joke. tried minoxodil and some other creams, natural suppliments like saw palmetto and nettle root but my hair kept falling out.

I wore my hair long and then came the day you could see my scalp. I shaved my head and was devastated. I guess I came to terms with it for the most part but continued researching just for the hell of it and I found a post about this maliniak method that used tesla technology, the whole thing sounded really interesting and after reading the basics of the program I could see as clear as day that it was going to work.

I bought the book and the device he sells. Within a month all my hair had thickened and the hairs that fell out started to grow back. They are now a few millimetres long and you can no longer see my scalp, even my hairline is back to normal like it was 10 years ago, the hair is still short but its growing fast.

To all you people that are sceptical about this, use your brain for chirst sakes. Don't be a robot parroting what everyone else says about how the FDA cares about you and your hair. the FDA cares about getting money form companies that sell chemical garbage that you will be hooked into paying for the rest of your life, Chemicals like Propecia that will basically turn you into a woman... then they have you right where they want you, paying money for the rest of your life complete with your own set of breasts and other feminine traits. I honestly believe companies like merck hire people to come to these forums and discredit techniques like the maliniak method with fake testimonials, why wouldn't they? if this gets out all their garbage treatments are finished. do you really think its someone like Malninak that wants to soak you for every cent you have or merck? think about it......

honestly if you don't see how the galea being too tight causing a build-up of dht in your scalp from low blood flow is the reason men lose their hair in the classic shape of male pattern baldness and you cant see how something like the violet ray would further stimulate blood flow in the scalp then you are a moron and don't deserve your hair. Thats all I have to say.

Good luck to those of you with functioning brains and the discipline to add 15 or 20 minutes to your day to implement the maliniak method.

I think Ill go brush my hair now. Peace .

RayDalziel

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 3 Empty RayDalziel, can you please post some pictures of your hair growth?

Post  5b582p3 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 am

It's great to read Leon Maliniak's continued postings, and I have a question for RayDalziel. Can you please post some pics to encourage others about this method? Leon mentioned a few times in some of his posts that there are many unsolicited testimonials (and hence results) around the internet now, so I wondered if you could post some of your hair growth progress pics. That would be great. Thanks

5b582p3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasabi Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 am

RayDalziel wrote:I'm going to tell my story .

about 4 months ago I realized my hair was falling out , it was thin, weak and seemed to be getting worse by the day. I panicked and realized that I was going to be bald soon. I researched feverishly about hairloss after first getting sucked into hair club for men before I found out they were a joke. tried minoxodil and some other creams, natural suppliments like saw palmetto and nettle root but my hair kept falling out.

I wore my hair long and then came the day you could see my scalp. I shaved my head and was devastated. I guess I came to terms with it for the most part but continued researching just for the hell of it and I found a post about this maliniak method that used tesla technology, the whole thing sounded really interesting and after reading the basics of the program I could see as clear as day that it was going to work.

I bought the book and the device he sells. Within a month all my hair had thickened and the hairs that fell out started to grow back. They are now a few millimetres long and you can no longer see my scalp, even my hairline is back to normal like it was 10 years ago, the hair is still short but its growing fast.

To all you people that are sceptical about this, use your brain for chirst sakes. Don't be a robot parroting what everyone else says about how the FDA cares about you and your hair. the FDA cares about getting money form companies that sell chemical garbage that you will be hooked into paying for the rest of your life, Chemicals like Propecia that will basically turn you into a woman... then they have you right where they want you, paying money for the rest of your life complete with your own set of breasts and other feminine traits. I honestly believe companies like merck hire people to come to these forums and discredit techniques like the maliniak method with fake testimonials, why wouldn't they? if this gets out all their garbage treatments are finished. do you really think its someone like Malninak that wants to soak you for every cent you have or merck? think about it......

honestly if you don't see how the galea being too tight causing a build-up of dht in your scalp from low blood flow is the reason men lose their hair in the classic shape of male pattern baldness and you cant see how something like the violet ray would further stimulate blood flow in the scalp then you are a moron and don't deserve your hair. Thats all I have to say.

Good luck to those of you with functioning brains and the discipline to add 15 or 20 minutes to your day to implement the maliniak method.

I think Ill go brush my hair now. Peace .

Sorry, but this doesn't really read like an "unsolicited" testimonial. Hate to be accusatory, but were you asked to post here?

Wasabi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 am

Wasabi wrote:[quote="

Sorry, but this doesn't really read like an "unsolicited" testimonial. Hate to be accusatory, but were you asked to post here?

I believe somewhat in the theory but the post seems a tad dubious to me.
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next