Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power, why so esoteric?

+5
9rugrats5
NeonMonk
Hali-L
Duketronix
chubbfrank
9 posters

Go down

Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? Empty Pappilla Power, why so esoteric?

Post  chubbfrank Fri May 24, 2013 5:28 am

Hi guys. I've read for a little while and finally made an account here.

I want to try PP method and have sent an email but never heard back from him (that was a little while ago).

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears as though the site isn't even up anymore. I understand that you have to sign a confidentiality agreement (really stupid IMO), but if I cannot get in contact and the site is down, how in the heck can I get any information about this?? Can someone point me in the right direction? I know it's all about blood flow but I would like to learn about this method.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power, why so esoteric? Empty Re: Pappilla Power, why so esoteric?

Post  Duketronix Fri May 24, 2013 6:12 am

Just search pp method, margo method, read the forum and you'll find out the basics.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Fri May 24, 2013 7:51 am

Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonMonk Fri May 24, 2013 10:28 am

I'm curious about the PP method, too. And it doesn't sit right with me that he requires a confidentiality agreement to learn his method. I've got nothing against people making money on something they've spent a long time researching and perfecting. But the notarized agreement, I don't get. It seems he's trying to keep his method secret, which is quite confusing because if it works, why not share it!? Why not make it easy to help people?

When Papilla Power was active on this forum, he mentioned that he first learned a method that grew his hair from a book published in the '80s. I believe the book is called 'Growing New Hair' by Margo. You can get this book used off of Amazon, but you should be able to find a PDF version online. The book is long out of print.

From reading Papilla's posts and reading posts from users who have learned his method, it does sound like he has improved upon the method from the book. So I believe his method is not exactly the same as the book, but I'm guessing it's similar.

As Duketronix mentioned, search this forum for Papilla Power and Margo Method, and you should come across some more information, but you will not find his exact method in this forum. If his website is down and he's not responding it might be impossible to learn his method, unless he comes back. The people who have learned his method are unable to share it, which sucks, but I can understand their position having signed an NDA.

NeonMonk

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Fri May 24, 2013 6:12 pm

NeonMonk wrote:The people who have learned his method are unable to share it, which sucks, but I can understand their position having signed an NDA.

There were a few from this forum who signed PP's NDA a few months ago. Any feedback from them?
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Sat May 25, 2013 7:31 am

You ask why? If there are any traders on this forum, they would know that certain information/knowledge is kept secret. Nobody talks about it. PP’s method is just that. Nobody wants to talk about it. So why do you think nobody wants to talk about it? BECAUSE IT WORKS! This forum is supposedly full of knowledgeable people, but apparently these people lack complete common sense. Or do they?

What I really want to share is that I have incorporated a wooden comb to PP’s method. And for the last month and a half since using the comb in addition to PP’s method, my hair has started to really grow.

It is also strange that on the PP’s URL, it says page suspended.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Sat May 25, 2013 9:41 am

GoodThings wrote:You ask why? If there are any traders on this forum, they would know that certain information/knowledge is kept secret. Nobody talks about it. PP’s method is just that. Nobody wants to talk about it. So why do you think nobody wants to talk about it? BECAUSE IT WORKS! This forum is supposedly full of knowledgeable people, but apparently these people lack complete common sense. Or do they?

What I really want to share is that I have incorporated a wooden comb to PP’s method. And for the last month and a half since using the comb in addition to PP’s method, my hair has started to really grow.

why would nobody want to talk about it because it works? Seems like the opposite to me. Or maybe you are saying it works so well that people get results and move on with life? Yea his site is down too. Thats a promising sign Smile

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Sat May 25, 2013 9:55 am

where can we get this ebook? Or is this a scam or what? Anyone had success with it?

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 am

anyone know where to get the "grow new hair" by Margo book?

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Sat May 25, 2013 11:01 am

hairisthickening wrote:
GoodThings wrote:You ask why? If there are any traders on this forum, they would know that certain information/knowledge is kept secret. Nobody talks about it. PP’s method is just that. Nobody wants to talk about it. So why do you think nobody wants to talk about it? BECAUSE IT WORKS! This forum is supposedly full of knowledgeable people, but apparently these people lack complete common sense. Or do they?

why would nobody want to talk about it because it works? Seems like the opposite to me. Or maybe you are saying it works so well that people get results and move on with life? Yea his site is down too. Thats a promising sign Smile

I guess you haven’t been out much. Money is what moves this world. The hair industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. If the word gets out that this method is to work 100% guaranteed, what do you think would happen to the industry? It would cease to exist. Period. Yes, precisely because PP’s method has proven to work so well giving time that nobody wants to talk about it. Ask yourself why nobody in this forum is talking about it when the evidence is there that many people are having success? Including me?

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat May 25, 2013 11:20 am

GoodThings wrote:
hairisthickening wrote:

I guess you haven’t been out much. Money is what moves this world. The hair industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. If the word gets out that this method is to work 100% guaranteed, what do you think would happen to the industry? It would cease to exist. Period. Yes, precisely because PP’s method has proven to work so well giving time that nobody wants to talk about it. Ask yourself why nobody in this forum is talking about it when the evidence is there that many people are having success? Including me?

No if word got out that this "worked" then it would spread like wildfire and everyone would be doing it. Fact of the matter is this method takes years to see results.. at least months for some stuff to show. I think Duke had some success with it and a few others, but it is VERY long term.. I assume most people give up on it which is why it isn't talked about that much..
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Sat May 25, 2013 11:33 am

is it just rubbing your head with a towel? If so can I do this when my hair is dry and it will be just as effective? I just took a shower and noticed that the towel really does "grip" the scalp and allow you to massage it well.

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Sat May 25, 2013 11:49 am

sanderson wrote:
GoodThings wrote:
hairisthickening wrote:

No if word got out that this "worked" then it would spread like wildfire and everyone would be doing it. Fact of the matter is this method takes years to see results.. at least months for some stuff to show. I think Duke had some success with it and a few others, but it is VERY long term.. I assume most people give up on it which is why it isn't talked about that much..

I don’t get it. If this method works, but it’ll take time to see results, you wouldn’t do it? If that’s the case, I ask do you really want your hair back? Or are you looking for that miraculous instantaneous cure to MPB? If you are the latter, then yes, the method is not for you. As with everything else in life, success can only come with time and effort. This method requires both. See you in a few months. I'll report back if i see dramatic improvements to my already good set of hair. I see many people use boars brush. Try using a wooden brush which you can get off ebay for 5 bucks. Keep stroking it. My experience is that it helps a lot. Good luck.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonMonk Sat May 25, 2013 3:13 pm

I want to talk about it and a few other posters in this thread want to talk about it too, but we don't know what it is, so we cant! And the one's that do know the method, like yourself, can't talk about it even if they want to because they've signed an NDA.

The people that frequent this forum, as you know, are very open and experiment with a plethora of possible remedies, from supplements, manual methods, lasers, etc... If anyone is willing to talk about it, you'd find many of them here. But you and I both know that you can't talk about it, can you? At least not the specifics of it.

Thanks for the wooden bristle brush tip, I have that type of brush and will start using it more often. My main method has been Margo's towel method since March 2012, but I will add a wooden bristle brush session. How often do you brush with it, Good Things? 10 mins a day?

NeonMonk

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sat May 25, 2013 4:22 pm

GoodThings wrote:I guess you haven’t been out much. Money is what moves this world. The hair industry is a multi-billion dollar industry.

GoodThings, however much this goes against an idealistic world view, fact remains money is a necessity. If PP hopes to make a little money, I don't hold it against him at all, he's hardly making a killing like the sundry drug and cosmetic companies. Latest being L'Oreal.

Let's not digress, the real interesting thing is feedback. What results are those of you who signed up for PP's method seeing?
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun May 26, 2013 5:32 am

From what I read PP's method caused a lot of breakage for people and then people either disappeared or stopped doing it. It is strange that everyone would leave though. It's one thing to not divulge the method, but there's no reason to not show results.
Or maybe that was in the NDA too? though I don't see why it would be....

Very curious though. I continue to get results myself but am of course always interested in ways to improve or speed things up.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Mon May 27, 2013 12:07 pm

NeonMonk wrote:
I want to talk about it and a few other posters in this thread want to talk about it too, but we don't know what it is, so we cant! And the one's that do know the method, like yourself, can't talk about it even if they want to because they've signed an NDA.

The people that frequent this forum, as you know, are very open and experiment with a plethora of possible remedies, from supplements, manual methods, lasers, etc... If anyone is willing to talk about it, you'd find many of them here. But you and I both know that you can't talk about it, can you? At least not the specifics of it.

Thanks for the wooden bristle brush tip, I have that type of brush and will start using it more often. My main method has been Margo's towel method since March 2012, but I will add a wooden bristle brush session. How often do you brush with it, Good Things? 10 mins a day?

I use a wooden comb. Not a brush. But it should work the same. I try to brush twice a day. The most important thing is that you can't be gentle when you brush your hair. When done brushing, you should see your skin turn RED!

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Mon May 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Duketronix wrote:From what I read PP's method caused a lot of breakage for people and then people either disappeared or stopped doing it. It is strange that everyone would leave though. It's one thing to not divulge the method, but there's no reason to not show results.
Or maybe that was in the NDA too? though I don't see why it would be....

Very curious though. I continue to get results myself but am of course always interested in ways to improve or speed things up.

Those people that quit are weak. Even if PP told them that breakage is healthy and necessary, they still quit. Those people don't really want to work to get their hair back. They want a quick fix.

You wanna speed things up? Try a wooden comb. It sped me up. Very Happy

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonMonk Mon May 27, 2013 9:01 pm

GoodThings wrote:
NeonMonk wrote:

I use a wooden comb. Not a brush. But it should work the same. I try to brush twice a day. The most important thing is that you can't be gentle when you brush your hair. When done brushing, you should see your skin turn RED!

Thanks! Just ordered a wooden comb from Ebay (only cost me a couple bucks). I do a morning and evening towel session so I'll add the wooden comb at the same time. One thing that didn't escape me when reading Margo's book was that she empathised the phrase to 'rub vigoursly until your scalp is red'. I always try to do that too. I will make sure to do the same with the comb.

I also have found that rubbing my scalp with fingers instead of a towel works pretty well (in that it gets my scalp red + tingly). But the trick is to do it vigoursly! Sometimes after towelling, I'll rub my scalp with my fingers for a few extra minutes. It seems to intensify the redness + tingly feeling.

NeonMonk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Wed May 29, 2013 10:36 am

9rugrats5 wrote:
There were a few from this forum who signed PP's NDA a few months ago. Any feedback from them?

The user called PP started his thread in april/may 2011.
Some tried his method with all the notarian agreement etc as soon as may 2011.

I don't know what happened actually. Seems pretty much bullshit.

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down