Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 EmptyToday at 11:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 EmptyToday at 10:05 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 EmptyToday at 1:40 am by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 EmptySat May 04, 2024 6:56 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 11:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 3:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

+46
CausticSymmetry
AS54
yup
Odysseus
Joey Ramone
Complexx
Dannyboy
9rugrats5
meatwad
JDawg
raminshah
gonzalito
Xenon
rofl
Thin in FL
Balthier
mistermr
hairisthickening
Robmos86
Duketronix
5b582p3
RayDalziel
Raxe
Amaranthaceae
ANewHope
schpiloch123
Wasabi
Hair101
LawOfThelema
wildman
RPM
shaggydog
jkj86
Smurfy
mistyisland
Hali-L
adam2525
hellwig
dadon
Columbo
SlowMoe
leonmal
whodathunkit
gbp2000
GoodThings
MikeGore
50 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  Odysseus Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:15 am

rofl wrote:'Maybe you can shut up and try some of these free therapies on your own and forget about scientific evidence.... Unless you want to fund a full blown study of course.'

lol, i am a science graduate.  why would i want to forget about scientific evidence?

seriously u need to chill out.   youve only been on this forum 6+ months and ur regularly telling off ppl like me who have been here 5 yrs.  get laid or something.

I wouldn't mind getting laid. I've been waiting for a chance to use my violet ray wands in new and
unusual ways . . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  rofl Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:44 am

ppl who bought violet rays will be able to use them for at least one purpose.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty A FEW POLITE CLARIFICATIONS...AS USUAL

Post  leonmal Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:05 am

Once again I will only respond to clear up misrepresentations and not get into arguments with anyone. Then the rest of you can decide for yourselves what you want to believe...but at least it will be based on a complete and accurate account and not some distorted and partial version of what this is about;

When people post about the odd and RARE member who did not get results, as if that is the rule and not the exception, I have to respond. Here is what I said a few posts ago where I mention only a few of the names of the people on this forum who have ACTUALLY used the MALINIAK METHOD and reported their success;

First, in addition to all the people who are NOT on these forums and who have reported their success on our website at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and privately,  I will again list a FEW of the names of all the guys from these forums who have actually tried  the MALINIAK METHOD and reported their success in " unsolicited " testimonials; HOBBES, DREX, ARCHON, CLEVE55, RAYDIZIEL, WILDMAN, WHODATHUNKIT, JOE NEWBY, JACKSPARROW, SLOEMOE...and  ELIOTRAMSEY, a 21 year old student  who admittedly received a FREE violet ray from me to test this method with "no strings attached" and the right to report...GOOD or BAD. He reported on these forums that he managed to completely STOP his very aggressive HAIR LOSS , kept what he had and basically solved his problem, while two of his school friends of the same age LOST all their hair in the same one year time frame.

When he recently posted that he no longer used the violet ray after two years, some TROLLS twisted this to suggest that this method was not working ! What this really meant is that he NO LONGER NEEDED IT...his problem had been solved. I have not had an answer from him to my recent e-mails and he posted that he now tried other things which he found easier, which is his right to say, but he should remind everyone that he at  first definitely SAVED his hair, which was falling at a very aggressive rate, only with the MALINIAK METHOD....NOTHING ELSE WAS HELPING HIM BEFORE.

THE ONLY FAILURE I KNOW OF SO FAR SO FAR IS A GUY WHO DID NOT SHAMPOO FOR  " TEN YEARS "

The only actual user of my method from these forums who has NOT seen results yet is a guy called ZAMBUTU, who I have exchanged many nice letters with, and I will not disclose his real name, who has sincerely, but politely reported that he did NOT get results. I have had only TWO cases like this till now out of the THREE THOUSAND people all around the world who have actually used this method. What he has not revealed, and which he should have disclosed to be fair to me and everyone else, is that he finally told me that he has NOT shampooed his scalp for TEN years and was already " CUE BALL " bald !!!

So, if those of you who are still trying to decide whether to try this method or not, do NOT base yourself on the rare EXCEPTIONAL case which did not get results, especially when he was someone who is in such an unusual and strange situation, but consider the reports of the MANY more guys who did report success...AND EVEN THEY WERE CRITICIZED.

2. I absolutely do NOT force anyone to buy a violet ray machine from us, specifically because I do not want people to think that all I want to do is sell them a machine. For two years I did not even sell any machine, but that led to all kinds of cheaters claiming to be my supplier and people getting the wrong machine. But I acknowledge that I do now strongly urge them to do so otherwise they may fall victim to completely wrong advice, like the link recently posted about the quantumbalancing.com product for example, which is a type of device which I have tested dozens of from the Ukraine and from China.

They do not have even half the power or other specs of the device I recommend in the book and are USELESS for stimulating follicles. I have actually TESTED many of these devices, hoping to find a cheaper one which would work, but ALL of  these type of devices are used more for FACIAL treatments and were clearly useless for HAIR LOSS.

There are hundreds of different products called violet ray devices, just like many types of other electrical products, but they are are different and are used for different purposes. Some are used in other applications and are much TOO powerful for the scalp and can cause damage...so it is important to get the one I use...even if you buy it elsehwere.

I STILL HELP PEOPLE WITH LOW FUNDS TO SOURCE A USED MACHINE ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET

Those people who do NOT have the means to buy a new machine from us, especially students, I have helped them even buy a USED machine from another source, as long as THEY do the research to find one which claims to have the specs I specifically detail in the book. If it is one that I recognize and know...I TELL THEM FRANKLY that it is appropriate. The only thing is that I cannot give them any assurances about the condition or power of a USED device from someone else and which I have not personally seen and tested. Many students have bought one elsewhere with my help.

I still give away FREE books to anyone from these forums who writes to me privately at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and asks for one and tells me who he is.

Read the website yourselves at www.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and examine the overall PROOF and DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES and don't rely on second hand comments.

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:41 pm

leonmal wrote:

THE ONLY FAILURE I KNOW OF SO FAR SO FAR IS A GUY WHO DID NOT SHAMPOO FOR  " TEN YEARS "

Is there a reason we haven't closed this thread along with the other one that was closed when he turned on Anthony Spencer? He's clearly on spamming auto-pilot and is just posting what he posts on his Facebook Wall and is going to ignore replies even when it's someone reporting that his method has failed.

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:28 am

runnerup wrote:
leonmal wrote:

Is there a reason we haven't closed this thread along with the other one that was closed when he turned on Anthony Spencer? He's clearly on spamming auto-pilot and is just posting what he posts on his Facebook Wall and is going to ignore replies even when it's someone reporting that his method has failed.

I agree, It is just unbelievable -I'm just speechless seeing his replies.
It reminds me a Seinfeld episode, when George advised Jerry how to beat the lie detector. He told him: "Remember Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it".
I guess he thinks  that if he will say the same old stuff, like a mantra, again and again, people will believe he tells only the truth (Like I truly did). Even when I and others caught him in a lie - he ignores, So clever. Surely he was a good lawyer.
I'm not going to waist my more time about this thread, I did my part, by not ignoring his lie and bringing it to other members awareness. I hope, that people will think twice before believing things he writes.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:33 am

he honestly believes hes cured mpb. i actually feel sorry for him sometimes. then i think about how much money he must have made from 3000 ebooks. and countless violet rays.

when u think about it the alternative to evidence based medicine, is really just medicine with no evidence. scary huh.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty ONCE AGAIN I REMIND EVERYONE ELSE ON THESE FORUMS TO CHECK OUT THE FACTS YOURSELVES AND DO NOT RELY ON MY FEW PERPETUAL ATTACKERS

Post  leonmal Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:00 pm

The rest of you who are not on some campaign to misrepresent me or my MALINIAK METHOD, please just read the theory and look at the PROOF yourselves and make up your own minds. It's all at www.bornagainhair.com

As for IGNORING negative reports, I do not know to whom else we are referring to. I knew about ZAMBUTU and we finally discovered that he is CUE BALL bald and did NOT shampoo his hair for ten years...I humbly suggest that there is no chance of any method working for him until he seriously cleans out his follicles, which by now must be clogged with so much hard debris that nothing will push through that. He failed to mention that in his post, but I know him through many e-mail exchanges and he did not do that intentionally or  maliciously...he just did not realize that this was an issue which could interfere with the benefits of this method.

ANYONE ELSE WITH NO RESULTS ? LET ME KNOW WHO AND LET'S LOOK AT HIS SITUATION TO MAKE SURE HE DID WHAT I SAID CORRECTLY

If anyone else has not had results, let's name him and I will try to help him also, as I have helped several other people who have been slower and more resistant then the vast majority of our other members who have seen results within an average of 3-5 months.

Let's investigate any " negative" case to see if he was REALLY on the proper MALINIAK METHOD or if he was using some PARTIAL, variation of my method based on mis-guided, second hand information from others on this forum and if he was really using the exact type of machine I suggest and not some CHEAP Ukranian or Chinese model, as one member here recently admitted and who has now realized his mistake and is still staying on the MALINIAK METHOD, having ordered the CORRECT machine and who  is doing so because he still accepts the LOGIC of my explanation and the PROOF of its effectiveness.

I am sorry that I am not more of an Internet expert and I just repeat my posts on my Facebook or other Internet sites, but I am not very strong when it comes to Internet marketing and I am just trying to get my message out the best way I know how. I am sorry if this offends some people...but I am sincere about my confidence in this method and about the validity of the success stories....otherwise I would stay as far away from these forums as I could.

PROFIT FROM MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ? NOT REALLY

The comment that I have made " lots of money" with my $ 29.95 book certainly does NOT apply to the members of this forum because I give away my books for FREE to the members of this forum and I still do if they write to me at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and ask for it an tell me who they are so I am not dealing with ANONYMOUS and faceless people. Everyone knows my real name and what I look like, so I want the same priviledge. As for the violet ray device, I never force anyone to buy a device from us and it is obvious that many people from this forum have bought one elsewhere. I also help many students even source a good USED one themselves on the Internet for under $ 100.00...IF THEY DO THE RESEARCH to make sure the sellers at least CLAIM to have the specs of the device I recommend.

RATE OF SUCCESS

Again some guys are making an issue of a few people that they say have NOT seen results or claim that I have avoided responding to those guys. First, I repeat my offer to review those cases to see if they are doing it correctly and HELP them if they want.

Let's even say that this is TRUE...that a few people for one reason or another have NOT seen results using my method. SO WHAT ? This is still insignificant compared to the the vast majority of people who have been successful with the MALINIAK METHOD just on this forum alone. I see I have to repeat these names over and over because NEW POSTS prevents other people from seeing them on previous posts, and here are just a few;

HOBBES, DREX, ARCHON, CLEVE55, RAYDIZIEL, WILDMAN, WHODATHUNKIT, JOE NEWBY, JACKSPARROW, SLOEMOE…and  ELIOTRAMSEY, a 21 year old student  who admittedly received a FREE violet ray from me to test this method with “no strings attached” and the right to report…GOOD or BAD. He reported on these forums that he managed to completely STOP his very aggressive HAIR LOSS , kept what he had and basically solved his problem, while two of his school friends of the same age LOST all their hair in the same one year time frame.

This is in addition to the many, many more reports of success from people who do NOT come any where near these forums and write to me privately to keep their HAIR LOSS story confidential and those who have allowed us to use their letters of testimonials on our website.

This RATE OF SUCCESS is still far superior to the meaningless rate of success of the DRUGS and LOTIONS...not to mention the SIDE EFFECTS of those approaches. They are being sued in Canada and the USA in a class action suit because of these side effects. SURGERY...I will not even talk about.

Just DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES and see if the evidence is satisfactory enough for you to try this method. Don't be distracted by collateral issues like my "marketing" style of how much " money" I am making which are totally meaningless.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Leon, you've convinced me. I would like to place an order for 17 billion violet rays, please.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 pm

These threads are an absolute shit show. They continue to be, and they get less productive the longer they live. Leon Mal is a joke, we all know it. Let his method die here along with these threads.

And then the frustration spills over into other posters here disputing one another. If you jump into a cesspool be prepared to get covered in shit.

I think people tend to keep coming back because they are waiting for this guy to get exposed or humiliated in some way that just cements that he is a farce - besides just the logical arguments and responses he dodges.

Well it won't happen guys. It can't happen. He doesn't put himself out there enough, doesn't stick his neck out enough for that kind of exposure. He always has deniability, and he's given himself that by literally creating thousands of successful users out of thin air (who we'll never hear from). We can't prove that wrong. We can't prove something doesn't work. He's got to prove that it does. Until then, I'd say ignore him.

I could sit here and tell you I've got the cure for cancer and I'm curing thousands of successful customers. Prove that I'm not. But I'll tell you one thing, its very simple to understand why that isn't true (and in parallel, why Malinak's claims aren't true). If I was having that level of success there would be mounds and mounds of evidence to show for it. Thousands and thousands of successes, and not one of them can be available for a detailed testimonial, w/ some video evidence. Not one tracked his/her success (besides the shoddy one on his site). And being that there would be evidence and oodles of it, there would be no reason why Leon would not want to plaster it everywhere. It would only benefit his business. The fact that you don't see this can only lead you to one conclusion, which is that these thousands of successes do not exist.

The one thing I fail to understand is how long he has been at it here. Its not as if this forum is making his business turn a profit, at least not in any way I can imagine. And its not as if his ongoing crusade is winning the forum over, rather the opposite. I really can't understand why he continues to fight the fight here, repeating the same things over and over and over. The only logical answer I have is that he somehow enjoys it. Only a fool would believe that he could still win the forum over at this point. Something creepy happening there. Any sensible person would know when to quit and go sling his product somewhere else. This is literally like a salesman tailing you for two years despite you telling him to get the fuck away from you.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 am

i agree with most of wat u said.  except that i think hes still here for profits.

think about it. before his method was outed, how many ebooks did he sell, how many violet rays did he sell.  if 3000 then thats $87 000 + god knows how much for violet ray sales.

now hes giving away ebooks.  but every ebook he gives away is another potential customer to buy the violet ray from him which the ebook gives links to.  not to mention its free advertising for non forum members to hear about his method and buy the ebook then buy the violet ray.  its 90% about money, maybe 10% about his ego.

id rather the thread was just closed.  but then he will just choose another one to post in. probably a massage thread.  he will find a way to continue his free advertising here.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:11 am

Rofl,

No I totally agree. I just don't think all of this time he's spent here arguing with people and pleading his case could have generated enough profit for it to be worth it, at least not considering the opportunity cost of just going somewhere else with it, or god help him, marketing the whole method a little better. It just seems like a big mis-allocation of time and effort that could be better spent elsewhere, if I'm thinking as a business person anyway. I could be wrong. That's based on assumptions though, I really can't be sure just how much revenue hes generated from site members here. I don't know his cost structure or what kind of deal he's got going on with violet ray manufacturers, or hell, whether he's manufacturing them himself. I don't know.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:53 am

his problem is, hes really got no product to patent. thats wats so funny about all of it. all he really is, is a violet ray retailer. u cant sell massage, yet he trys so hard to sell it, by putting it in a ebook and claiming its all so original, we simply must get his ebook and learn how to do the massage his way, and we must buy the violet ray from him, and we must give him recognition of his discovery. hes got no claim to any of it even if it does turn out to work. (ill believe it when i see it)

then again perhaps i just have no business sense, cos here i am broke as hell.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 am

Its pure foot-in-the-door bullshit. Hey look at what you're getting for free, you're getting half the method totally free! Now the violet ray is all that's necessary.

Haha.

With anything of this sort, i.e. the massage or "buy this device" sort of sling, its all ignoring the fact that a discovery of the cure for baldness would NEVER be sequestered in one hair forum or a single website, and he'd never have to be arguing for it (especially not with the testified 1000's of successes).

As an analogy, imagine I found a way to fuel our cars with a mix of household products, and that I'd told you 1000s were doing it successfully. Would I ever be able to contain that? You can't put a fence around that. It would be everywhere. It would be one of the biggest discoveries ever, and the copy cat companies would be popping up like house flies. And I certainly wouldn't be needing to crusade for it, if anything, I'd probably be trying to keep it quiet being that I'm retailing other people's products and can't patent anything. I mean, this is all assuming he had a successful method and thousands of happy customers. It would quickly balloon and he'd never maintain control of it.

I mean really consider the implications. A cure for male pattern baldness with thousands of success stories, and he's arguing about in on an internet forum. It just doesn't jibe with logic. The only plausible explanation is (A) it does work, but no one is trying it, or at least not a "tipping point" number of people (which let's face it, with MPB wouldn't be a huge number of people), or (B) it doesn't work, and no one is trying it.

I can imagine it is difficult to try to market something like this. After all, most people have an intuitive sense that massage is not the cure for hairloss. There are probably not many legitimately serious hair loss forums who will take it seriously, nor any health-related blogs/websites that would even touch it. He is probably going about it the right way, which would be to infiltrate several hair loss forums, become members of the community and integrate, and then introduce the product. The problem is, this only works if you've got the evidence. And just claiming you have thousands of successes doesn't make it any more true than me saying I'm hung like Ron Jeremy: just because its difficult to prove me wrong, doesn't make it a truth. There is not a person on earth who is going to believe me unless I lay it out on the table, right.

It boils down to either put up or shut up. And in Leon's case I believe its the latter.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:07 pm

In la la land, where violet rays grow, we had a huge thread, and now it's getting old.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty I WILL NOT BE DRAWN INTO A WAR OF WORDS ON THINGS WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HAIR LOSS OR MPB AND JUST CRITICIZE MY "MARKETING" STYLE OR THE FACT THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY....ALL IRRELEVANT

Post  leonmal Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm

I address only those of you who are really interested in examining and evaluating for YOURSELVES the MALINIAK METHOD by reading the website at www.bornagainhair.com and not relying on the comments of a few people who have not even read my book or tried the method and just attack me because I am also doing this as a business...even though I give away books for FREE to members of this forum who write to me and ask for it at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM...and I do NOT force anyone to buy a violet ray from us....so I certainly do not make money from the people on this forum.

WHY DO I COMMENT HERE ?  

To me, the well informed, but very frustrated, skeptical and cynical members of these forums are a very important independent " testing" grounds for the validity of my method because I feel that if I am not afraid to defend my method to them and prove it works...then I can convince anyone....and I do NOT mind being challenged and answering sincere questions about the merits of my idea but not to waste time on personal attacks.

I will not be discouraged by the few very persistent attackers who say nothing about the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of my method and who have never read the book or actually tried my method. If they had tried it PROPERLY and failed...then they can yell and scream at me all they want.

READ THE WHOLE EXPLANATION YOURSELVES

So read the science behind it yourselves on our website and if you accept the LOGIC and the PROOF of its effectiveness through our photos, videos and testimonials on our own website, and the reports and postings of the members of this forum who have actually tried it and reported their success, then you may decide to give it a try.

If it does NOT satisfy you, then you will NOT try it.

These few guys try to shut me down and close these MALINIAK METHOD threads even though I give everyone a FREE book. Who knows what their motivation is. It is hard to understand why they are so angry and hostile. Maybe they are fans of another method or they are COMPETITORS. Whatever, I ask the rest of you normal, civilized guys to not let them close this thread and not allow them to prevent you from benefiting from this method and these FREE books and maybe finally discovering something which will help with your HAIR LOSS and MPB which uses no drugs, no lotions and no surgery..

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty THANKS TO ALL THE NICE AND CIVILIZED PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT

Post  leonmal Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:05 pm

I am so glad that I have not allowed myself to be discouraged by the few perpetual attackers who patrol these forums and talk about everything EXCEPT our HAIR LOSS and MPB problem and just make comments about collateral and irrelevant matters about my marketing techniques  and my formatting style.

THAT'S WHY I STILL OFFER MEMBERS HERE THE BOOK FOR FREE..WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED AND NO OBLIGATION TO BUY A MACHINE FROM US.

Despite their continued efforts to try and trash me and anyone else who tries to advance a new idea,  and despite their efforts to try to discourage people here from checking this out for themselves, after the most recent of these very " animated" posts and exchanges, MANY members of these forums have continued to visit our website themselves at www.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and read the explanation and the science behind the MALINIAK METHOD directly.

Some members got the book for FREE without a problem but some other members are so civilized that they insisted on paying for my book even though I still offer it for FREE to anyone on this forum who contacts me at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and asks for it. This type of civility and compassion is what gives me the strength to ignore the negative guys.

I will try to stay away from responding to attackers, despite my instincts as a lawyer,  ( very hard )  and just address the majority of members here who are polite and civilized and answer their legitimate questions about HAIR LOSS and MPB.

I am however still available to give lessons on " FORMATTING"...because it helped me a lot in my thirty years of drafting legal proceedings and I still like it.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:08 pm

leonmal wrote:I am so glad that I have not allowed myself to be discouraged by the few perpetual attackers who patrol these forums and talk about everything EXCEPT our HAIR LOSS and MPB problem and just make comments about collateral and irrelevant matters about my marketing techniques  and my formatting style.

THAT'S WHY I STILL OFFER MEMBERS HERE THE BOOK FOR FREE..WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED AND NO OBLIGATION TO BUY A MACHINE FROM US.

Despite their continued efforts to try and trash me and anyone else who tries to advance a new idea,  and despite their efforts to try to discourage people here from checking this out for themselves, after the most recent of these very " animated" posts and exchanges, MANY members of these forums have continued to visit our website themselves at www.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and read the explanation and the science behind the MALINIAK METHOD directly.

Some members got the book for FREE without a problem but some other members are so civilized that they insisted on paying for my book even though I still offer it for FREE to anyone on this forum who contacts me at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and asks for it. This type of civility and compassion is what gives me the strength to ignore the negative guys.

I will try to stay away from responding to attackers, despite my instincts as a lawyer,  ( very hard )  and just address the majority of members here who are polite and civilized and answer their legitimate questions about HAIR LOSS and MPB.

I am however still available to give lessons on " FORMATTING"...because it helped me a lot in my thirty years of drafting legal proceedings and I still like it.

At first it wasn't annoying... Now it is. Unless you speak on WHY you're ignoring Dannyboy, I would vote YAY to get you kicked our of here. You're seriously coming off as an annoying salesman now by saying the same things over and over again. Please look back at my recent posts/questions and ADDRESS THEM.

Thanks
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty A NON ISSUE this " DANNYBOY" - not even one of our MALINIAK METHOD members OR users

Post  leonmal Tue May 06, 2014 11:22 am

The LAST thing anyone can ever accuse me of is avoiding someone...give me a break.

I have spent three years on these various forums defending my method against guys TEN times more hostile and malicious then DANNYBOY and I NEVER avoided any of them...on the contrary,  if you could accuse me of anything it is of answering over and over and over to challengers.

I just could not find out what his real COMPLAINT was so I finally went back and reread DANNYBOY'S recent posts and the gist of them is that he does NOT like the degree of my existing PROOF about the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD...either on our website or from what I said to him on the phone...SO WHAT ?

It is his RIGHT to not be impressed and I can't argue with him about that issue if that's the way he feels and he is not the only one, but as far as I know HE himself has NOT used the MALINIAK METHOD and claiming that it did not work for him,...or that he bought a machine from me and wasn't impressed with that either. This would be different and then I would have to address his complaints AND help him just like I do with the people who are SLOW to respond or more RESISTANT...I HELP them for FREE as much as they need and adjust their treatments until they see results.

But most other people ARE sufficiently impressed with the EVIDENCE on our own website at www.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM  and have joined our group but they are even MORE impressed with the " unsolicited " testimonials from the members of these forums who HAVE ACTUALLY tried the MALINIAK METHOD and reported their results.

I reproduce here what I have listed on previous posts;

First, in addition to all the people who are NOT on these forums and who have reported their success on our website at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and privately,  I will again list a FEW of the names of all the guys from these forums who have actually tried  the MALINIAK METHOD and reported their success in " unsolicited " testimonials; HOBBES, DREX, ARCHON, CLEVE55,RAYDIZIEL, WILDMAN, WHODATHUNKIT, JOE NEWBY, JACKSPARROW, SLOEMOE...and  ELIOTRAMSEY, a 21 year old student  who admittedly received a FREE violet ray from me to test this method with "no strings attached" and the right to report...GOOD or BAD. He reported on these forums that he managed to completely STOP his very aggressive HAIR LOSS , kept what he had and basically solved his problem, while two of his school friends of the same age LOST all their hair in the same one year time frame.

When he recently posted that he no longer used the violet ray after two years, some TROLLS twisted this to suggest that this method was not working ! What this really meant is that he NO LONGER NEEDED IT...his problem had been solved. I have not had an answer from him to my recent e-mails and he posted that he now tried other things which he found easier, which is his right to say, but he should remind everyone that he at  first definitely SAVED his hair, which was falling at a very aggressive rate, only with the MALINIAK METHOD....NOTHING ELSE WAS HELPING

So again, the rest of you trying to decide what to do about this MALINIAK METHOD can either listen to someone who has NOT tried it and is just not impressed with our proof OR...you can check out the website yourself and see the photos, videos and testimonials and listen to your own members mentioned above who have reported success with my method.

The book is still FREE to anyone on this forum who writes to me and asks for it. LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM

Those who keep attacking me will never stop...for whatever reason they are so hostile so I will not be discouraged by them and I will just keep addressing the more polite and civilized guys on these forums.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty IN THE INTERESTS OF COMPLETE DISCLOSURE AND HONESTY I REPORT THE PRIVATE MESSAGE ABOUT THE " DANNYBOY" CASE WHICH I HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED ON

Post  leonmal Wed May 14, 2014 7:22 am

A member sent me a PRIVATE MESSAGE, I guess to try to not embarass me,  indicating that DANNYBOY was in fact a member of the MALINIAK METHOD group and that he ostensibly did buy a BOOK and a machine from us and did not get results in 14 months. I have NO problem addressing any such challenges and revealing this situation to everyone publicly because I am very confident in the overall validity of the MALINIAK METHOD and the overwhelming evidence of it's effectiveness in the vast majority if users...so I have no fear in defending challenges or analyzing the few resistant cases.

Here is my detailed answer, and again, people who want to check out all the theory and treatment method and the proof of its effectiveness can go to www.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM. Also, ONLY the members of this forum can still get the book for FREE by asking for it to me directly at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM;

HERE IS MY ANSWER;

If that is true, then let DANNYBOY identify himself and tell me his real name so I can review his file to make sure he is REALLY a member who bought the book and who bought the machine from us and see what notes I have, if any, about his case because I always monitor and keep notes on the " tough " cases and they get my SPECIAL attention. It is very difficult to respond to an ANONYMOUS claim like this.

Once he reveals his real name, we will see if he really is a member and bought our machine and see if he did the method properly and if there were any " special" circumstances in his case which may explain his resistance, like what happened in the case of ZAMBUTU ( I do know his real name...because he did contact me to complain ) who was the only case I was aware of who did not get results after ONE year and who posted here and elsewhere, but POLITELY and SINCERELY about that... until it was finally revealed that he did not shampoo his scalp for TEN YEARS !!!

Once this was revealed to me by ZAMBUTU and all " innocently" because he did not realize it could be a negative factor, I posted about it and many members wrote to me to say they now understood how it was OBVIOUS to everyone that this would prevent any system from working because his follicles were probably so clogged with HARD debris and so infected and inflamed that nothing would push through that. If he is following my advice, he is now CLEANSING his follicles before resuming the MALINIAK METHOD and we will monitor his results.

We are just out to really SOLVE this problem of HAIR LOSS and MPB and it is obvious we will encounter difficult cases...BUT WE SHOULD NOT THROW OUT THE BABY WITH THE BATH WATER...we should just figure out these special cases and never give up.

I would like to see who DANNYBOY really is and verify if he ever contacted me to complain because the few people who have been slow or resistant have not hesitated to write to me and express their concerns and ask for my help and I have stood by by and helped these people till they all saw results...all for FREE and for as much as they needed. These people have no reservations on writing to me and I always help everyone...and I would have done the same for DANNYBOY had he contacted me.

So let him first say who he is, and without getting angry or confrontational...let's examine what happened in his case and see if we can correct it an help him too.

ALSO...LET'S NOT FOCUS ON THE FEW EXCEPTIONS"

Furthermore, let's even say, for argument sake,  that we find out that DANNYBOY was in fact a legitimate member, did in fact buy the machine from us and did the method diligently and properly, and did in fact NOT get results, without any other " special " complicating factors...let's say he was a complete FAILURE...SO WHAT ?

There are now over three thousand people that I know about that are on the MALINIAK METHOD and except for this DANNYBOY case, which we still don't know the details about,  and the case of ZAMBUTU , who had that " unique" situation of not shampooing for TEN YEARS...the vast MAJORITY of these people are getting great results and many of the members of this very forum and others have reported their success in " unsolicited " testimonials without any urging from me .

NO system works on 100% of the people, so even if one or two people have not had results with my method, the SUCCESS RATE of the MALINIAK METHOD is over 95%...as far as I know... and this is still far better then any other system using DRUGS or LOTIONS which don't do better then 17-23 % and cost a fortune. I don't know the statistics of HAIR TRANSPLANTS but that has it's own complications and costs $ 15-20,000.00 if not more.

In conclusion, I offer DANNYBOY to identify himself and I will try to help him as well, as I have helped others who have been resistant. Usually, all it required was an adjustment of the two procedures, involving just a bit MORE TIME on both procedures or a bit more power on the machine and in the  most difficult case, like ZAMBUTU...to first CLEANSE OUT his very clogged follicles.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed May 14, 2014 8:34 am

Leon, I have a question for you; I have been posting about mysterious white patches of skin which seem to chiefly manifest in the exact areas where my hairline used to exist. These white patches also seem to bulge out slightly, which makes me wonder if it is some sort of fatty residue which has built up within the tissue and is reducing bloodflow. I also happened to notice one of these pale bulging patches near the center of my forehead.

They are particularly difficult to notice unless you look really close, but if you massage the forehead these patches of white skin take lots of effort to turn red.

I trawled the internet and came across a pretty good example of what I'm talking about here. If you look at the guy in the picture you will see that his forehead is generally a reddish complexion, but if you look slightly above you will see that the skin, (presumably where his hairline and temples have receded) is really white.

Edit: I've had to provide link as the image is too large to post:
http://nathanbiberdorf.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ill-get-you-next-time-superman.jpg

So, my question to you is; have you noticed these pale bulging patches before and do you think that they are the result of some underlying waste residue that has built up and caused some kind of clogging effect? The patches are not hard, rather they feel soft and bouncy, like squalene. It's certainly interesting that these patches of skin seem to resist turning red even when heavily massaged.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  zambutu Thu May 22, 2014 6:33 pm

leonmal wrote:.. like what happened in the case of ZAMBUTU ( I do know his real name...because he did contact me to complain ) who was the only case I was aware of who did not get results after ONE year and who posted here and elsewhere, but POLITELY and SINCERELY about that... until it was finally revealed that he did not shampoo his scalp for TEN YEARS !!!

Once this was revealed to me by ZAMBUTU and all " innocently" because he did not realize it could be a negative factor, I posted about it and many members wrote to me to say they now understood how it was OBVIOUS to everyone that this would prevent any system from working because his follicles were probably so clogged with HARD debris and so infected and inflamed that nothing would push through that. If he is following my advice, he is now CLEANSING his follicles before resuming the MALINIAK METHOD and we will monitor his results.

..thing is, NOT shampooing does not equal NOT washing.  I'm not some homeless bum in a back alley, I washed with warm water at least twice daily for those 10 years.  It was the best thing for my skin in my experience and I'm trying to reconcile how not applying chemicals to my skin will cause my follicles to become clogged with hard debris.  

I've kept my hair 1mm long and I intimately see how my scalp and hair looks every day.  I gave up on the maliniak method after 1.5 years straight, the last 5 months or so I was using a "follicle cleanser" and it gave me that shiny tight scalp look that slick bald guys have.  I went back to warm water only, ..skin.. back to normal.

zambutu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Fri May 23, 2014 8:24 am

I'm tired of arguing with Malinak - It's just pointless. Even in case he doesn't know my name ect'(although he knows) - he must know that I used to call him and to tell him i have no results. When he claims to everyone in this forum that he has ONLY 1 case without success this is a lie in order to promote him self. As I mentioned on my other post -  I had notice few problems with his Reliability, There is no point to write all about it again.
I used to like and appreciate him, but I personally don't believe a word he says now.If anyone has questions he can PM me ( I did my part by exposing this).
I'm done with him and his endless replies - I am not a native English speaker, and not a lawyer, and I'm not going waist so much time confront him, he is surly doing it much better than me.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty XENON- back MAINLY for YOU because your question is polite and academic

Post  leonmal Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:04 am

XENON...I will get to your VERY interesting question in a moment but firstly I remind everyone else that the MALINIAK METHOD book is still FREE to anyone from this forum who writes to me directly at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and asks for it and also tells me their name on this forum...I still give away FREE books and do NOT force anyone to buy a violet ray device from us just to prove to everyone that  this is all NOT just a " scam"...IT REALLY WORKS.

Read about the entire theory and treatment method and see the PROOF of it's effectiveness for yourselves on our website at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and decide for yourselves what you believe without relying on second hand partial and unverified information from anonymous posters...some of whom may be competitors, AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OTHER MEMBERS...and who regularly attack anybody and everybody...not just me.

IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM... YOU WILL JUST STAY BALD...OR YOU WILL WASTE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON USELESS DRUGS AND LOTIONS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Besides the success stories, photos and videos on our own website, I have also repeatedly posted the names of the many, many  members just from these forums alone who have actually TRIED the MALINIAK METHOD and reported their success in completely "unsolicited " testimonials all over these various forums and who I have NO control over.

Most of the members here do NOT post and just contact us directly and order the MALINIAK METHOD so I don't even bother posting constantly here anymore because the most active posters now are just the few naysayers who have never even tried my method or are the very few  exceptional cases who have not had results.

No system works on 100% of the people but our success rate is well over 95% and we now have over three thousand people on this method from all over the world. The few guys who do not get results get my continuing help for FREE till they see results, because some people take longer then others for obvious reasons...and those who do have problems have no reservations about writing to me and complaining and I have no reservations in helping as much as they need because I never give up on any member.

So, it is hard to accept the validity of the DANNYBOY who claims to not have had results with my method but still REFUSES to identify himself and accept my offer...which I repeat again... to give him any help he needs to get him results as well...as I do for FREE for any other of our thousands of members who are slower then the average or who are more resistant and take longer....so who knows who he is REALLY and what his hidden purpose is.

The only other case of no results is ZAMBUTU, whose real name I do know and who has always been and who is still very polite and I have had many pleasant exchanges of letters with him, BUT...he has to acknowledge that NOT SHAMPOOING his scalp for TEN YEARS obviously must have caused his follicles to become so encrusted with dead skin and other debris that NOTHING will be able to push through that until he CLEANSES them out separately and then restarts the MALINIAK METHOD...as another poster and members on this site also confirmed and which is OBVIOUS.

to XENON;

Your observation about the slightly " whiter" patches is very interesting and I have never considered or been given this suggestion or observation before,  but I would have to agree with you that it makes sense that the skin would be slightly WHITER in the areas where the hairline USED TO BE and there may even be a slight " BULGE" and that this would possibly be an indication that there is a " buildup" or "clogging " of those areas and that they are "bulging" because of that buildup AND they are " whiter" because the blood flow cannot get through to those areas....even with massage alone...that is why my TWO step system also incorporates a HIGH FREQUENCY generator ( the violet ray device ) ...to " vibrate " the follicles at the cellular level ( according to the old literature ) and DISLODGE this " buildup".

This is also completely consistent with the principles of the MALINIAK METHOD which states that the disrupted blood flow causes and OVER-PRODUCTION and ACCUMULATION of DHT in the follicles and whereby now DHT becomes BAD for the follicles whereas at normal levels, DHT is GOOD for the follicles. This would therefore explain the " bulging" and the restricted blood flow would explain the relative " whiteness "...VERY GOOD COMMENT

SO I AGREE WITH YOU and to me all of this new observation on your part is just another confirmation of the validity of my theory. It now adds to my other common observation that most really bald guys have " shiny" and " STRETCHED" looking scalps....like a tight drum skin...which I attribute to the GALEA becoming very tight and stretched and pulling on the scalp.

I WILL MENTION YOUR OBSERVATION IN MY NEXT BOOK and give you credit...THANKS

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:03 pm

The best results I'm getting are from detumescence.  Firmly needing the scalp for 20 mins in the morning and night. The study shows that after 10 months all  participants regrew over 90% of their fair. The long term inflammation causes fibrosis. The skin becomes do thick it cuts of the blood supply and impedes circulation. No one is going to regrow hair successfully until it is removed. Massaging not only breaks down fibrosis but it increases grow factors and down regulates hair destruct pathways. The margo method and papilla method which is a massage method to be carried out 3 minutes a day worked because of its ability to break up the fibrosis however detumescence is far more effective. I know this to be true as I've seen with my own eyes, flash pictures taken by myself of new hair grow. It's the only method I would do. I've never seen results like these ever. I would urge everyone to do this method. I'm annoyed with myself as I never massaged the top Of my head because I thought the pressure of the galea etc was causing the problem and I would only make it worse. I now know this couldn't be further from the truth. I've said It many times before i only wish I knew about detumescence earlier!!! if anyone else wants to know about it the threads keep popping up on here. I also tried brushing for a year and a half but It only maintained my hair.  Detumescence regrows hair!!! I've only been on it 2 months and I've had 2 pictures which show clearly over 21 new hairs in each pic. The pictures were taken about 4 weeks apart. When I see the new hairs they are a mmillimetre long so I can count the new regrowth easily. I would not have known about the regrowth either without the photographs.

Here is the link to the study.  I'm sure many will remain skeptical but this method does work. This is definitely the most effective method I've used! I do it more than 40 
minutes a day though. i do this method whenever I can because I feel I've wasted so much time already when all I had to do was give my skin a firm kneading stretching etc. My advice to you all don't waste anymore time and get on this method!!!
What i have done in the past started with the maliniak method,brushing, margo method, and derma rolling. I dont do any of these now. Detumescence Detumescence Detumescence.  This is the only one you'll ever need!! I don't like bashing methods that maybe slightly beneficial but it's no help if you want to regrow your hair back quickly dealing with the problem in the most effective manner!! I would have paid easily £3000 to see this message I'm posting now all those years ago!  Do detumescence as much as you possibly can every day! take flash pics as well so you can see your new regrowth this will remind you also that the method is working. 

http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/2155-9554-3-138.php

Last edited by massager on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link)

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 9 Empty THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE ASKED FOR AND RECEIVED A FREE BOOK FOR THE "MALINIAK METHOD"

Post  leonmal Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 am

To all members still looking for an effective solution for their HAIR LOSS and MPB problem, I remind you that many members on this forum have asked for and received a FREE copy of the " MALINIAK METHOD " e-book and it is still offered for free to any member here who writes to me directly at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and asks for it and tells me who he or she is.

There is NO OBLIGATION or strings attached, and you do not even have to buy a VIOLET RAY machine from us if you do not want to...as long as you get one with the EXACT specs that I describe in the book. Other cheaper, low powered machines will be USELESS to stimulate dormant follicles.

I see that people are trying and recommending all kinds of different systems on this forum and I have no problem with that because people are at liberty to try anything they want and they are still skeptical about any purported treatment, including mine...which is understandable.

But if you want to rely on the experience of the successful members of this and other forums who have tried the MALINIAK METHOD and reported their success IN " UNSOLICITED' TESTIMONIALS, here are just a few of their online names;

HOBBES,ELIOTRAMSEY, DREX, ARCHON, CLEVE55,RAYDIZIEL, WHODATHUNKIT, RUMINSHAW, WILDMAN, JOENEWBY, JACKSPARROW, LARRYCAIN,SLOEMOE etc., etc., etc.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next